Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Aiveo

Cloudgebaseerde oplossing voor individuen en kleine tot middelgrote teams. Functies omvatten urenregistratie en taakbeheer.

Meer informatie over Aiveo

Easy , simple, fit to purpose and great customer support.

Missing a few features that I think it's necessary.

Beoordelingen van Aiveo

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Aiveo heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 151 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Aiveo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (151)

Lonnie
Lonnie
Chief Executive Officer in Moldavië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

My favorite tool for bug reporting and feature selection

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Simple template designs that are easy to customize. Kanban and Scrum compatible. Easy to visualization work loads. Quick results for identifying sprint shortcomings and ahead of schedule. Its free for small teams.

There are times when I wanted to use algorithms for calculating time.

Omondi
Omondi
Associate Programs Coordinator in Kenia
Research, 51-200 werknemers

It offers the Solutions to Project Management Problems

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Can help a project manager to determine and understand the inefficiencies in a project and work on improving them.

It can support both individual and teamwork planning. Managers can also use it to track the progress of a project, give recommendations and adjust timelines to suit the needs of the project. It is also relatively cheap to acquire.

Cannot work offline, since it is a cloud-hosted. Adding a new task involves a lot of processes and tends to be time-consuming.

Jean-Baptiste
Developper in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Nice but not complete

3,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The design is simple and efficient. The user experience can be improved: for example, changing the status of a task is not visual enough - (example: http://imgur.com/a/5WFMS in Bugify that I use) Key missing and important functions for me :
- No API available in Aiveo, my Bugify system is connected via an API to all the applications that I develop (Filemaker apps, apps with React Native, projects under Laravel in PHP)
- Aiveo does not allow you to create custom fields in the tasks screen. For example, web browser, operating system, client number. Each project has different custom fields.
- Be able to link Aiveo to other platforms: Toggl, Teamweek, etc.
- Create new tasks by sending to an email address for each project (better for my customer)
Task Board is a nice feature that i have not on Bugify.

Tasks board, design easy, customizable workflows

No API, application feel closed and not connected with other services

Madeleyne
Madeleyne
Asistente Administrativo in Venezuela

AIVEO excellent administrator and bug tracker.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In my personal opinion this tool has been used very little time and has given me great results, Thanks to its basic functions make my work much more professional being punctual at the time of completing my projects in the stipulated time.

AIVEO has been the most powerful software that I have used, it has helped me to work with ease detecting any failure that my projects may have. Allowing me to solve them in time and thus be able to complete my tasks as a team in a short time.

I can say that one disadvantage that I have been able to find from AIVEO is that it is usually slow when it comes to updating.

Lars
Lars
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Lightweight, easy to use...but could use some finesse still

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy Aiveo's overall interface, but there could be some more granular control over the ticket editing itself. For example, to be able to change priority from the list of tickets rather than having to click a ticket and THEN click Edit in the top right would be so awesome...those extra clicks can become tiresome if you have a lot of tickets to modify. Same goes for other attributes. Or, at least being able to edit the ticket when you click into it (somewhat like a Live Edit mode). In addition, having some text formatting options within the ticket such as bolding, italics and underline, checklists and ordered/unordered lists would really be welcome...and inline images! Basically, a WYSIWYG editor seems like it would suffice more here than just a standard text area field. Otherwise, it's a great system with a lot of control and ability to organize how you see fit.

Lightweight, fast, easy to read

Too many clicks to edit a ticket, the description box is just a standard text area.

Ashly
Ashly
Co-Founder in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Aiveo the best tool for gathering requirements to review of projects of any size

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Aiveo helps us to manage our main core products more effectively and efficiently.

We really like Aiveo as it helps to gather requirements from our clients, also it is a great tool for managing developers and testers. We can give proper feedback and review the projects anytime any where ! It is a great tool for A to Z project management.

The UI and the feature set needs more constant update as it lacks more features !

Janet
Janet
Section 8 Inspector in VS
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

Project Management Made Easier

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Definitely recommend this software for anyone looking for a clean yet effective issue reporting software.

Extremely user friendly with quick access. Initially thought I was going to have difficulty navigating and customizing, but found it to be a simple process.

Came across issues downloading file attachments from shared bugs, other than that, everything has been seamless!

Great within software departments

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Beautiful user interface, Easy to use, we have a small software department and this works well. It allows for efficient tracking of work projects, finding bugs, GitHub and BitBucket integrations are also pluses.

It is web based, while this can be seen as a pro depending on how you look at it, I see this as a con, whereas without internet connectivity, you won't be able to do offline work. It would also be great if some fields can be edited within the project to be compulsory, so that certain information that is required is captured when users are filling out their tasks.

Shailja
Shailja
Computer Vision Intern in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Team project? Here you go !

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall till now a good tool to work on for Projects with team.

1. Teams in a corporate can use it to manage projects in a good way. Tasks can be tracked and managed in a good way. 2. The on-goers in the project can track the progress. 3. You can track the issue well in the on-going projects as well.

1. The estimation will be done on hourly basis, there should be estimation on minute basis and seconds as well. One of the teams in office has recently started to use this product, let's see how it goes. So only this much I can write for now.

Richard
Richard
Software Developer in Canada
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use tracking system for small teams

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using Aiveo to track my own personal projects. It's much better than a notepad of items. It gives me better insight into what I'm doing, and I can organize my own goals much better.

Jeremy
Technical Support in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great, easy to use tracker

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The first tracker system our company used after parting ways with our home made system. It was a tough transition at first but well worth it in the end for many reasons.

Simple UI, makes it easy for newcomers to pick up and run with it. The customer support is excellent Create your own custom labels and error statuses

Being cloud based, performance is heavily reliant on internet connection

Ankit
CTO in India
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Simplicity is the greatest sophistication!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best things I appreciate about Aiveo are it's simplicity and intuitive design. The Kanban board is really awesome. I wish there were more vertical space in the Kanban board, so that I can get broader view of upcoming activities. And honestly, Aiveo is the only tool which my team adopted without being pushed to use it. So thanks for building this awesome product! Cheers

1. Simple 2. Easy to use 3. Intuitive 4. Easily adopted by a team

Very limited view of Kanban board. Probably full screen view can help in viewing more upcoming task and in moving tasks up and down.

Mihai
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great support and simple to use

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a free user and find Aiveo easy to use to track bugs, features, and time on my own startups (only 2 people) and contracting project (5 people). The team is responsive to feature requests when I email them. I'm sure there are other bug tracking tools that have more features, but I wasn't able to find one that was so reasonably priced (i'm still a free user, but will eventually become a paying user when I need to add more people to my projects).

Easy to setup and use. Great free tier. Great support

Not as feature rich yet as other bug trackers.

Cristiano
Software Engineer in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great solution

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I`m using Aiveo for about 4 months and I`m loving it. I own a small company with developers working remotely and this tool made our development much more organized and efficient.
I highly recommend it.

Very easy to use and efficient.

Not really a Con, but, we always use the kanban view, and some of the actions require to open the ticket (like changing the owner). I think it wold be better to have some actions like this directly from the kanban view.

Ray
Software Development Manager in Canada
Programmaontwikkeling, 2-10 werknemers

Definitely the KISS approach to bug tracking

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a small software company and only started using Aiveo for about a month, but I can say that so far I'm loving the simplicity. Yes, there are some things I wish it did, but I would trade that for the simplicity and speed at which we can use the software. I'm sure the software is still evolving and some of the things on my wish list will become reality some day, but in the mean time, we will continue to use and support Aiveo.

It's simplicity.

Missing a few important features.

Travis
CEO in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Really good bug tracking software!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Started off with some UX issues which have been solved. Once big one was screenshot upload was a multistep process. The new update makes it much easier. My perspective is coming from someone that solely reports bugs. As a business owner, I would like a few visualization that shows bug report to resolution time, and a number of bugs per release, etc...

Simple and clean design. Does one thing pretty well.

Could use better reporting for management.

Elliott
Co-Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Barventure Aiveo Review

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Aiveo is very important to the success of developing our app. We were able to effectively and transparently communicate with our developer on an on going basis. This made everyones lives simpler and our processes streamlined. We ultimately saved lots of time and and money utilizing this service.

Very easy to use and saved us time and money.

Sometimes I had to login in again when I received a comment email from our developer.

Raghu
Director Of Enginnering in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Awesome product for small companies/start ups

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used them for a small project i was doing for a client. The ease to start and have the project planned was awesome. They have really nice features to track the progress and asses the risk and cost escalation. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a good project management tool.

Crisp and very intuitive features. Easy to start with zero setup

Project planning tools can be better

Brad
President in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Bug/Issue Tracking Software

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We began using Aiveo for our internal use to track issues and bugs that needed to be addressed in our software. It has been an extremely easy transition from the previous software we used. The basic and straightforward layouts are easy to navigate.

Ease of use

Some additional reporting features would be cool, but it does everything we need it to do.

kim
VS

Product Review

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far Aiveo seems pretty nice. There does seem to be some issues with labels and the ability to order them if you have several. It would be also nice if the interface said who placed the comment but I'm sure tracking and history are part of the complete package.

The interface is easy

The system sometimes seems like it has trouble refreshing and will give incomplete screen info, unless a user presses the back key or has trouble holding the filters of the search past 1 search.

Collin
Event Planner in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Reviewing our app!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our app developer used this program to have us tell him about the issues. We would find problems with the app and then post them on Aiveo. To be honest, I don't really see why he did it. I could have just sent him a list of all the issues in Microsoft word. I will say though that the website is very well maintained and easy to use, so that was nice, as opposed to other annoying sites people make me sign up for to work through them with.

Easy to use, understandable, simple.

I didn't really use it to its full potential, so I didn't use the perks.

Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love Aiveo

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use a couple consultants to help out with development projects. Aiveo is a must-have for me. Keeps us on track and everybody organized!

ease of use - clean interface

need a way to personalize my homepage so that I only see active projects ranked by importance and type.

Alexandru
Canada

Intuitive and Easy Work Tracker

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Aiveo since it became available for public use. During my current job, I've used it almost exclusively to track my work notes and tasks. In the past year since it got integration with GitHub, it's become even better as I simply put my notes with my code check-in which makes it really easy for me to track my code changesets together with my task notes. For me, Aiveo is a great organizing tool, and the constant updates (and the fact that it's free) has made it an invaluable part of my everyday work process.

Andrew
VS

Really helpful software

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It works extremely well for software development in a team setting (maybe by yourself too?). I maintain billing software for a small company and we use the software obsessively. The team settings were super easy and once everyone was set up we can now manage the project quite well. After a bug/feature is posted I can update it with the hours and the priority can be adjusted accordingly by the manager. The board feature is really nice as well. Highly recommended.

Grant
Project Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Solid website, but needs features and functionality

3,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I like the UI and the site. It seems like Aiveo is missing a lot of the common features for project management sites.

Ease of use. Simple tickets.

Not a lot of features.