Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Concord

Concord is de enige alles-in-één oplossing voor contractbeheer die is ontworpen om aan de behoeften van het hele bedrijf te voldoen.

Meer informatie over Concord

118 reviews worden weergegeven

Eric L.
Strategic Advisor
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016

"Bootstrap to Growth"

Opmerkingen: I'm a fan of ease of use, as a long time SaaS user a product needs to be easy to use right away and i want to be able to get to work quickly. Concord has built just that . When needing to get a contract out quickly and struggling with making the contract sound "legal" enough Concord delivers. Concord has helped me take a 1 man PR agency to a 10 person Agency in 6 months.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, easy to roll out to the team as we grow and we don't need to hold hands to get contracts out

Minpunten: None, the customer service is second to none

• Beoordeeld op 3-11-2016
Clint B.
Legal Counsel
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020

"A Good Contract Management Platform to use"

Opmerkingen: Like most contract management platforms I've used, Concord is good but not perfect. All contract management systems have pros and cons, but Concord is the best I've seen... so far.

Pluspunten: Most liked features are:
1. Bulk Importing existing contract portfolios into Concord
2. Search function - fast, accurate and easy to use
3. Sharing contracts with others is very easy and secure

Minpunten: Largest complaints are: 1. Records of draft contracts can not be changed to "signed" where a contract is executed outside of Concord. So if I started drafting and negotiating a contract in Concord and then had the final contract executed by way of a scanned copy or even DocuSign I have to create a new contract record in Concord. All negotiation history, internal / external discussions, etc are lost. This is one issue that is preventing wider adoption in my organisation. 2. Editing template contracts in Concord does not support features lawyers are ordinarily accustomed to. E.g. unable to use autonumbering in templates, unable to use indenting of template documents well. This become annoying when importing a Word or PDF document to create a template. Not all documents will import correctly, yet the native text editing features do not allow a user to 're-create' the form and structure of the original document as a template. 3. E-signature solution does not provide enough flexibility a signing request to be forwarded by an outside person (i.e. counterparty) to an authorised signatory. Concord's native e-signature solution kind of assumes the person who I share a negotiated draft document to is the person who can sign for that company. In an enterprise environment, this is not always the case as company's have rules on delegated authorities. 4. E-signature solution is limited in fields required to complete execution. End user signing experience is ok but not great.

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020
Katie L.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2017

"Got custom fields you need to access? Run away!!"

Opmerkingen: We contracted with Concord over a year ago and have experienced two very disappointing situations: (1) We started working with Concord in April of 2016. We were guaranteed connection to our custom Salesforce fields within 30 days before we signed our contract in June (only out-of-the-box fields are accessible at this time). Once those 30 days passed, we still were not able to connect custom fields and were then 100% gold star guaranteed it would be working by the end of 2017 (note this is still seven months after initial promise). As of March 2017, we are still not able to connect to the custom fields. We have been paying for a severely handicapped service all this time with no offer of account credit, or any sort of response as to when the custom fields will actually be available. On top of that... (2) One of our users that we have been paying for is not able to connect his API key at all to the Concord platform. We have been in contact with their Customer Service department at least a dozen times regarding this and keep getting the same general response that the tech team is "working hard to investigate the issue". To add insult to injury, our last two emails requesting a response have not received any response. It's been over 30 days since they last responded at all. We feel ignored, lied to and very disrespected as a customer. The saddest part is that we really love everything else about the platform! But if it won't connect to the fields we need, or connect to our user at all, it's not valuable and causing productivity issues. Get it together Concord. At least RESPOND to your customers. And if you are going to promise something to a customer to get them to sign a contract, FOLLOW THROUGH.

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2017
Jennifer H.
Benefits Coordinator
Magazijnen/opslag, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019

"Practical, effective and user friendly system"

Opmerkingen: Overall we are very satisfied with Concord. We have about 20 users at this moment and everybody has had a positive experience so far. As with every new system, some questions have come up, but our Customer Success Manager,representative, is always very responsive and always provides effective solutions to our concerns.

Pluspunten: Easy to navigate platform
Electronic signature
Offers third party access
Ability to track changes and set lifecyle

Minpunten: The transition from our previous system to Concord took a little longer than we expected but we are very pleased with the system overall.

Cheynel H.
Customer Support Professional
Telecommunicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-8-2019

"Great Free software for creating documents"

Opmerkingen: I had a pretty good experience using Concord. I will use in the future because it gets the job done.

Pluspunten: I love that it is free. I also love the ease of use. it is very simple to create and edit a document that needs a signature. Very easy to add other recipients to the document that need to sign and very fast getting to the recipient's email.

Minpunten: Customer support for the free version can be updated. There was not much to help when first getting started.

• Beoordeeld op 10-8-2019
Lindsey B.
Head of Finance
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019

"Concord helped our compmany organize contracts and legal documents"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Concord has helped our company get organized/develop a process and have a space that we can collaborate on legal documents. It's vastly improved our efficiency on a legal basis.

Pluspunten: Concord pros:
-Concord can store all of your legal documents in one place
-Concord can share your documents via email with users so that you don't have to attach documents and exchange them back and forth via email .
-Concord helps our teams draft legal documents and comment on them in one spot vs. having them in Google docs then uploading to a signature software so we can see the full history of the document (when someone drafted the document, comments, changes, when a document is sent out to someone for their review, when they read/open documents, and when they've executed them).
-I also like that Concord has organizational features like tags and time controls so that you know what your contract is for and how long it lasts. I like that Concord has an expiration date feature so you know when you need to renew certain contracts or agreements.
-I like the ability to know where contracts stand at all times via Concord and the transparency that provides to our teams.

Minpunten: -Converting documents from Word to Concord can be tricky sometimes formatting wise. Concord still needs some user functionality like a ruler at the top of the page so you can adjust formatting, spacing, etc.
-There are some features of the internal/external comments that need to be adjusted. Whatever comments you make internally with your teams become visible to external users at a certain stage. Having the ability to always have that internal commenting would be good as an upgrade to the system.
-I wish that Concord had more integrations with certain CRM tools like Hubspot or other integrations with technology that we use on a day to day basis

James B.
Senior Technology Vendor Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019

"Concord - Easy to use, hard to get wrong"

Opmerkingen: As a Vendor Management team, we use Concord for managing contracts and key documents such as NDAs. We find having Concord there helps us to track documents and ensure that key dates (such as service renewals) aren't missed.

Pluspunten: Concord is easy to use and hard to get wrong. I like to simplicity which doesn't dumb down the complexity of what the tool tries (and succeeds) in doing
The support we get from the team at Concord is second to none - they're responsive and super friendly with their being no such thing as a stupid question.

Minpunten: The only con I've found is that the underlying text editor has been updated which has caused a loss of functionality. However, the team at Concord jumped straight on a call with me to offer a workaround to solve my problem which was actually more efficient than the way I was previously completing the task anyway

Neil C.
General Counsel/Benefits Administrator
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019

"Concord Contracts Management Solution"

Opmerkingen: We now have our 5 related entities on the system with more than 1,000 different contracts, agreements, etc. The system allows us to not only keep a central repository that can be seen by those who need to do so, but also makes it easy to send new contracts out to vendors and customers and have them immediately and easily searchable, while providing an excellent mechanism for periodic review.

Pluspunten: I love the that you can customize the e-mails sent from different entities. The integration with Word is great, along with the audit trail for documents going through the system, and the e-signature feature is a must!

Minpunten: The migration of data from our old system to the new one was a bit clumsy and certain aspects were duplicated during migration, which did take us some time to rectify. The custom branding of e-mails for each entity did take more time than expected, but it's great now!

Gregg B.
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

"Concord Contract Management Software"

Opmerkingen: This has allowed us to use a software that captures all history, files that we used to keep manually and in-house in file cabinets. This has literally saved us hundreds of thousands of dollars in filing, storage and time over the past two plus years.

Pluspunten: Its super easy to use, the functionality is extremely well thought out, and they continue to make it better each and every year.

Minpunten: At one time, the status levels, but they have corrected and are continuing to make that better all of the time.

Randa T.
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers

"Concord software review"

Opmerkingen: Before Concord all we had were paper contracts so tracking was difficult. With Concord everything is electronic and in one place. I can easily search for a document in the Concord software, which makes my life so much easier!

Pluspunten: The pros of this software that it is easy to use. If there is a function that I haven't used or have needed in awhile, there are great tutorials to assist.

Minpunten: At first there were a few functions that would have been nice to have. Shortly after, Concord notified me that they had enhancements to demo to me. Most of the functions that we needed were now available.

Anjali I.
Legal Counsel
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

"Great Software"

Opmerkingen: We needed a user-friendly contract management platform that offered a simplified signing mechanism, storage, searchability and reporting. We've found that in Concord.

Pluspunten: The search function makes it easy to search for specific clauses when you remember a clause you worked on, but not the contract! The summary report and associated fields make it easy to share key data with other non-Concord users in the company.

Minpunten: There are still a few features that would make it slightly for impactful, but we've always found work arounds as we wait for new features and the customer support team has always been great at walking me through any questions or work arounds.

• Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019
Jenny M.
Contract Administrator
Bouw, 10.001+ werknemers

"Concord feedback"

Opmerkingen: My efficiency has greatly increased. I haven't always had the best of luck with IT assistance and wish that could be more accessible.

Pluspunten: I have found it to be very easy to use. Concord has helped make my process more efficient.

Minpunten: I consistently have problems with end users (other companies I send documents to) claiming they don't get the emails from Concord. I realize this may not be a Concord issue directly but its my most common issue.

Senior Associate Counsel
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2019

"Bring Concord aboard! "

Pluspunten: I honestly can’t imagine life without Concord. I now have several thousand contracts at my fingertips, all easily accessible with a few keystrokes. We compared several contract management platforms and Concord was the clear choice. I would say this to other in-house attorneys: the longer you wait to get Concord, the harder you’ll be kicking yourself when you see how much more efficient and productive it makes your legal department!

Minpunten: I wish I didn't wait so long to make Concord an essential tool in my daily practice!

• Beoordeeld op 15-2-2019
Gretel T.
Executive Assistant to VP of Operations
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

"The System of Systems"

Opmerkingen: My experience with Concord has been fantastic. The implementation and customer support team have been responsive to all our questions every step of the way. The software is functional and has improved our productivity immensely. No more lapsed contracts (FOR REAL!). I wholeheartedly recommend Concord as a contract management solution.

Pluspunten: I love the aesthetic component of Concord. The interface is clean-looking, easy to understand, and pleasing to the eye.

Minpunten: I was not thrilled with the lack of immediate tech support. There is a chat support service where you leave a message and then a team member responds at a later time.

Sales manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019

"Very helpful for a large organization with a complex review & approval workflow"

Pluspunten: 1) I work for a large enterprise where any contract needs to be approved and reviewed by a number of departments and people. It's great that we have custom approval workflows and always know whose review we're expecting at each particular stage. 2) Easy to find and easy to use templates. 3) Extra documents (PDFs, etc.) can be attached to a contract, which means that the document content doesn't get clunky.

Minpunten: The format editing could work a bit better; I'd prefer it would replicate the formatting user experience of MS Word.

Gregg B.
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2016

"Concord - The easy Contract Management software that can make a HUGE difference!"

Opmerkingen: This software was tested against the Top 10 Contract Management software's on the market. It was the best by far, for the ease of use, large storage capacity (no limitations), notifications and digital signature! It did not hurt that the cost of this was a fraction of any other on the market!

Pluspunten: Ease of use. For me to apply change to our internal processes, is not an easy thing to do. People do not like change. If it is easy to learn, and it can be set up to resemble what you already do, then it is a WIN-WIN for everyone!

Minpunten: The only thing I can think of is this: I wish this software also had Purchase Order capabilities - then it would work for EVERYTHING I do within my responsibilities!

• Beoordeeld op 9-9-2016
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2016

"Great & Easy to Use Product"

Opmerkingen: My company struggled to find a contract management product that didn't cost thousands of dollars. Concord very nicely meets that criteria and comes with wonderful features. We unfortunately don't utilize all of the features available, but the repository and the reminders are extremely helpful. I also love being able to add comments as notes to myself when I check back in on a contract at some point. Another plus for Concord is the search feature. When dealing with hundreds of contracts sometimes I cannot remember all the names of each vendor. You can add "tags" to your contracts and can search for tags very easily. This makes the process of searching and finding a contract very easy. The ability to have reminders sent to yourself so far in the future is wonderful. I never have to worry about missing a deadline as long as my contracts are uploaded in Concord. Great product that we will continue to use!

• Beoordeeld op 7-10-2016
Andrew K.
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2016

"Concord Review"

Opmerkingen: The software has helped us to reduce the number of errors and the time to draw up a contract. I wish we could automate all of our processes like we have for contract management with Concord!

Pluspunten: The templates with predefined fields to be filled out work great.

Minpunten: Some formatting issues. Can't print documents from internet explorer without having a very tiny font size (I know it's not your issue but I don't care to explain that to our clients). One other problem is that a contract has to be shared via email before it can be printed and manually executed. I would also like to be able to upload an executed physical copy of an agreement to existing document that is in negotiation (instead of voiding it and uploading it separately).

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2016
Gilles R.
Directeur Comptable France
Administratie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2019

"Signatures électroniques professionnelles"

Pluspunten: Le support technique très réactif et de qualité et la relative facilité d'utilisation du produit

Minpunten: La gestion des avenants, ajouter un document à signer faisant suite à un document existant n'est pas des plus simples et ergonomiques.

• Beoordeeld op 15-9-2019
Gillian F.
CCO
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019

"At last a user friendly document repository"

Opmerkingen: We needed a document repository and workflow that wasn't limited to contracts and that allowed workflows to be visible. Concord worked with us and adapted workflow and templates to meet our needs.

Pluspunten: Responsive service support, ease of use, flexibility to meet our business needs, ability to integrate with our data warehouse. The Concord team listens to our requests and its doesn't take an age to find a solution if its not readily built in. The are agile!

Minpunten: Reporting capability and tagging format.

Jocelyn C.
Asst. City Attorney
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

"Smooth sailing so far!"

Opmerkingen: The Concord team is extremely responsive, and training to date has been outstanding. We had been using contract templates in PDF with minimal fill-in capability, and still staff often cheated the system and made changes that Legal could not immediately identify. The tracking capabilities and the ability to assign different levels of access in Concord is a huge benefit and is going to be a game changer in terms of staff time spent on contract review.

Pluspunten: We're still in the very preliminary set-up phase, but so far it's been fantastic. The layout and actions are very similar to Outlook, so even with very little training (we're in week 2 of use, really), it's remarkably intuitive and easy to use. I am also looking forward to be able to track contract and insurance expiration and to run reports (something this organization has never been able to do).

Minpunten: No cons at this point. We haven't yet tried to push a contract out to DocuSign, but I have every expectation that should be fairly seamless.

Amanda B.
Safety
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

"Very Helpful!"

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very happy with Concord and would recommend it any large company who maintains driver files.

Pluspunten: The system is very helpful with maintaining our drivers files. They are help us with drug testing for random and pre employment.

Minpunten: Only con I have is that they will not except forms for the drivers files if they are missing any piece of information, even something as small as the missing year on a date.

Adam M.
Integrator
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2019

"Good Product Overall"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I really like the software and I would recommend it to companies who need an easy and efficient way to get their contracts signed by their customers without the headache of using actual paper.

Pluspunten: I appreciate the organization features of this software. It allows you to create templates for various contracts which you can save for multiple uses between multiple customers. It makes signing, organizing, and saving contracts quick and painless.

Minpunten: It can take a bit to get used to the overall formatting of the software. Overall, it is easy to maneuver through but it does benefit if you are a bit tech savvy.

• Beoordeeld op 19-2-2019
Senior Associate Counsel
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019

"Indispensable tool for our small legal department"

Pluspunten: Concord is a versatile, economical, user-friendly document management tool. All the members of our small corporate legal department use Concord extensively on a daily basis.

Minpunten: Concord is always upgrading the software and improving the user experience. So any less than optimal features are likely to be addressed in short order based on customer input.

Erin A.
Regional Market Director
Informatiediensten, 13-50 werknemers

"Concord Document Conversions/edits"

Opmerkingen: - Document control: this has worked well
- Sharing comments with external entities: this has worked most of the time (see comment above)
- Gathering signatures: this has worked sometimes - at other times, it has not allowed me to select the person signing until I re-created the document.

Pluspunten: Concord's primary purpose of version control, sharing, and signing of documents works fairly well, however, I have had some challenges with adding comments that others were unable to see regardless of how I added them and/or level of access of the recipient.

Minpunten: When documents are uploaded to Concord, the formatting is a disaster. I have spent countless hours reformatting documents in Concord, only to see the document revert to the original formatting after I submitted it for signature! Also, I once spent a great deal of time creating a template only to have it disappear from the system - administrator couldn't even find it.