Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Craftybase

Cloudgebaseerde oplossing voor het beheer van grondstoffen en productvoorraad. Functies omvatten het bijhouden van inkomsten en facturering.

Meer informatie over Craftybase

I really like that Craftybase integrates with multiple sales channels that I use.

It’s hard to understand in the beginning and no one to talk to just email.

Beoordelingen van Craftybase

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Craftybase heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 180 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Craftybase eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (180)

Kathryn
Kathryn
Owner (Sole Proprietor) in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Affordable inventory management for makers

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wish I had Craftybase when I started making in 2011 because it's daunting trying to start from scratch with so many products that contain components I make as well as common materials. Adding new components with new products would be more manageable. All my items include components I manufacture myself (laser cutting. painting) so having to enter "recipes" for all components individually is tedious. For example, I can copy a recipe for an ornament (three different components, ribbon, tag) but when I create components, I can't copy the recipe from a similar component (cardboard shape, primer paint, color paint, topcoat) and this gets really slow with all the colors I have. Recently a new client ordered $800 of obsolete items I hadn't entered into Craftybase. It took 10 hours to enter component recipes for 2 products x 4 colorways, some of which had common components and many had common materials. I assumed I'd be able to generate a pick list to total the common components & materials. Nope! Back to the spreadsheet to group common components... but I didn't try to automate the paint required, so I wasted a lot of time going to the hardware store for more primer. Probably not making minimum wage on this order.

Designed for solo crafters or small businesses Affordable pricing Accommodates both raw materials and components I manufacture (many small business products are for retailers who buy and resell finished goods)

Does not permit copying recipes for components, just final products Does not generate pick lists to manufacture orders Must set up for either creating batches for inventory or creating products for specific orders, and I have different product lines that fit one model or the other but can't justify dual subscriptions to set them up as separate businesses Not integrated with Xero for accounting

Josh
Warehouse and Fulfullment Supervisor in Canada
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Crafty is Simple and Straightforward. Worth the Money

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Crafty has streamlined our inventory management, with a slight learning curve and ability to handle the needs of our business. So far we are very happy with the software and excited to see how it evolves. Small issues are to be expected with such a system handling so much data everyday, the support team is friendly and efficient.

The ease of setting up everything and the user interface is very friendly and easy to navigate.

We had some trouble with the "Product Bundle" process when compenentizing our products, a lot of our wholesale sales channels include "Tester" products which is the same as the product. This created duplicates of products in Crafty which resulted in us having to spend more time fixing issues.

Rebecca
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I love Craftybase so much! My business wouldn't survive and thrive without it.

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I love their customer service. Whenever I have questions or wants, I just reach out and they are quick to respond and very helpful

I wish the inventory synced with Shopify so that my inventory everywhere was correct.

Lydia

Do Your Research!

2,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Meh, I’m switching to another provider soon

It accurately tracks ingredients for my recipes

It does not sync with BigCommerce, there is a lag MOST of the time when updating information, the price is outrageous compared to other options on the market today

2 weken geleden

Dear Lydia, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your honesty and are pleased to hear about your positive experience with accurately tracking ingredients in Craftybase. We understand your disappointment regarding the lack of integration with BigCommerce. While it's not currently available, it's on our radar for potential future integration. If you'd like updates on this, please let us know. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by lagging updates. We've upgraded our servers to improve processing speeds. If issues persist, please contact our support team for assistance. Regarding pricing, we do aim to provide value, and your concerns will be considered as we continually evaluate our pricing. If you'd like us to review your account for better alignment with your needs and budget, please reach out. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to enhance our platform. Please don't hesitate to share further suggestions or concerns. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Colleen

Great Product

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Positive and has been a huge influence on our spending control, material and product organization and also tax time.

It has helped us realize our disorganization with materials and where we may have spent unnecessary money. Also has been an amazing help with ensuring that we are charging properly for our product.

The only issue we have had is not a problem with Craftybase but more with how we run our business. It did take some time for me to understand how everything connected within the program, but they do have good tutorials, which I should have read ahead of time. We discovered during our set up that we were not consistent across our sales channels with product names which caused extra work on our part but was again our fault. The program has made us think a lot more about the business side and organizing everything.

Shelly
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Lifesaving (and marriage saving)!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They are responsive, fix problems when they arise, they are excellent at walking you through what it is you need to do to achieve your task. It's been a life saver for me since I still have a day job and takes some of the nitty gritty record keeping off my hands through automations.

It's online and supports multiple sales channels. It pulls items out of my inventory and has been a life/marriage saver at tax time (I'm a sole proprietorship) and it's ease of use for tallying annual reports is fabulous. I do handcrafts so QuickBooks really is not designed for this industry.

The tech support is great and they work really quickly to get back to you in short time. In an ideal world, it would be 24/7, but their response time is great.

Navine

Craftybase affordable option

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Craftybase is not bad apart from the sales channel issue for me and it’s functionality maybe limiting as you begin to grow or you need more efficiency keeping inventory across several platforms. It is great for start up.

It is affordable for start ups compare to the bigger systems like trunk and gets the job done.

I hate the integration with the sales channels as it is very limited. I have been waiting for them to integrate with bigcommerce for 2 years now and their integration with square is horrible because it doesn’t bring in the items purchased and customer details. Instead it comes as a custom order and so it does pull from the inventory which means I have to delete the imported sales and re - enter it so it reduces the inventory. Time consuming.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Navine - sorry to hear you have had some issues with our Square integration. To confirm, Craftybase does fully import line item product details and customer data from Square so it does sound like something is going wrong here - please do get in touch with us via support and we'll be happy to take a look into this for you.

Lisa
Owner/Maker in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A must for made-to-order businesses

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I couldn't run my business without craftybase. I run a jewelry shop with thousands of orders per year. I've got over 200 skus with 70 variations each and CB makes it simple to create product recipes, manufactures, and adjust inventory. There is some initial setup for variations but after that it's all automated.v taxes are a breeze with this software

-automatically imports orders from multiple channels -automatically creates manufactures for products and decreases material stock levels -keeps track of all my expenses -provides tons of various reports to help during tax time -customer service is easy to reach and always helpful

There's nothing I don't like about craftybase!

Taylor

Great for knitters

5,0 10 maanden geleden

I sell knit products, and it’s been fantastic at tracking everything I make and sell as well as the yarn I buy.

I wish there was a way for the recipe to be updated from the manufactures. Right now, figuring out how much yarn I use per product is a manual process, and it’s one of the most important parts of my price estimates.

Raven
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Craftybase keeps me on track

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Craftybase is excellent and any problems I have had have been of my own creation. Keeping things up to date and adding in all of the details of purchases, recipes, manufactures, etc keeps things running great. Not entering all of those details leaves one in a bind. That's not the fault of the software!

Excellent, reliable software Highly detailed Integrates with my Shopify store Powerful even at lower subscription level

Sometimes not intuitive; it's not their fault that I am new to all of this.

Adam
Wholesale and Marketing in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Craftybase is our go-to Inventory management!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have loved the overall experience, and haven't found anything even close to what Craftybase is capable of. It is an essential part of our workflow, and helping us maintain inventory, and recipes. We truly value Craftybase and would recommend to anyone that is a maker, crafter, or in need of solid inventory management.

We love the ease of use with Craftybase. We have a ton of items that we sell indiviually as ingredients, as well as combined to make other products on our shelves. Craftybase allows us to build these "components" as well keeping track of each individual ingredient. This is by far the most accurate and easiest way we've found to keep track of inventory, and recipes.

There is a bit of a learning curve when first starting out, but that is mostly because we had to learn the terms that Craftybase uses, and the functionality behind some of the features. There are tons of good walk-throughs in the system, as well as good examples. Customer service isn't the most reachable. If you have a question, it may take a day to hear back, and they only have email. There is no live chat, or phone support. There's no onboarding calls or dedicated support staff to really help you hit the ground running, so you'll have to spend some time really learning the system, and try and send questions that you don't need immediate answers to.

Sandra
Owner in Canada
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Service! Very quick response time

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. I would recommend it to friends.

All my Etsy information automatically filters in. I can easily keep track of my expenses and revenue and know exactly where I am for the month. I love the ability to build recipes for a product before I actually make it to see where I would need to price it to be profitable.

Shipping cost are not allocated to the order automatically. I would love to be able to add packing materials to the cost of the order and to be able to keep track of the packing material inventory at the same time.

Laura
Teacher in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome Software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service has been exceptional from the very start of this service and has not waned as they have gotten bigger. They always email me back within a few days if not the next day with a great answer that solves my issue or they tell me when my issue will be solved or put me on an email list for updates about the feature I request.

I like being the robustness of the reports craftybase offers. I like how it helps me to track my inventory in a detailed way. I like how it helps me figure out the cost of my item and helps me to automatically figure out the least amount I should charge for it on each channel. It integrates with my accounts on amazon and shopify, which makes inventory a breeze.

I don't love paying every month. Also, recently, I had to do some projections for how much of something to buy. I'd like it to have a feature that would look at my average usage of something over the last year, per month, and how much was currently in stock to tell me how much I should by.

Lesli
CEO in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Good, and hoping it will become great

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like it, and I appreciate that they keep adding features. The inventory system is really necessary for someone like me, and there are very few programs at this price point that will do it.

The software does the thing a small manufacturer like me needs most: keeps an inventory of supplies, manufactures, etc. It does it well, for the most part. It also handles multiple sales channels well, and gives me a good idea of costs.

The difficulty comes when you, say, want to sell off some of your inventory, or make a gift basket from your manufactured goods, or sometimes sell a pack of two instead of one. The software does not handle that well at all. It also isn't a full-fledged bookeeping program (you can't issue a credit, for instance). I'm not sure it needs to be, but it is a caveat.

Kasia
CEO in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing and a must-have for any business!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great to work with Craftybase. Their support is very responsive and provides the quality customer service it's hard to come by. One feature we just discovered was bundles and we are now are able to offer bundled products with an easy and no need for manual entry each week.

We used to use spreadsheets to keep track of our inventory and raw materials until I discovered CraftyBase. It was one of the best investments we've made. Software is super easy to use, provides many tools and features to keep track of not only inventory and materials but also orders, different locations where our products are sold. It's all-in-one type of software that any business should have.

Ability to sync to regular Amazon inventory/order system.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Kasia! Thanks for the review - you'll be pleased to hear that our Amazon integration is available for any US marketplace store, not just for Amazon Handmade :)

Bonnie

Ceaftybase for Jewelry Business

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I like this this is a cloud-based application. It works well for a jewelry business to track inventory, expenses and sales. It integrates with a few of the more popular e-commerce handmade platforms.

Some of the bugs are frustrating. For example, some of the Etsy fees do not auto associate with sales/products. So when trying to associate these fees, the fields in the Associate dialog do not keep focus. I can click in the field and then start to enter the product or order just to find focus was lost and nothing is being entered. There are lots of associations that need to be made, so it's very frustrating to select the field and then lose focus most every time.

Lynne
Co-owner in VS
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Great inventory program for small handmade bus

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: CB is fairly easy to navigate and learn. Great customer support via email or real-time chat. I was able to run tax reports easily and keep track of inventory.

Affordable with different tiers and features. Great inventory program for small handmade business. Integrates well with e-commerce platforms and Etsy. Great response time with customer service. Web based and accessible from any computer. Ease of running different reports.

Would like to see some additional customization options with bundles/gift boxes and recipes. Would like to be able to add amounts of materials in more than one type of measurement (metric, US customary units) Also more customizations with reports

Mystique
formulator in Puerto Rico

I don't know what I'd do with out Craftybase

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Great functionality! It has everything I need to run my handcrafted skincare business. I can sync my eCommerce channels with my inventory and keep track of raw materials and packaging materials, whole loaves of soap (product components) down to individual bars(products). Craftybase also gives me monthly reports for local sales tax purposes. Thank you for making my life easier!

It takes a little getting used to, but once you have everything set up it runs smoothly. Searching the help section is easy and you can always reach out and ask for help.

Natalie
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Craftybase has saved me thousands of $$ in time

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a one woman show, Craftybase has saved me thousands of dollars in time not spent inventory tracking and bookkeeping. Well worth the monthly fee. All my inventory issues are managed and I know it will be accurate for tax time.

Craftybase integrates almost seamlessly with both Etsy and Shopify. Every time I have had a question or issue, custom service is super helpful and quick. I’ve been using the software for over 5 years, and over that time the developers have listened to community feedback and greatly increased the efficiency and functionality of the software. Once you understand the terminology, you can manipulate the software to benefit your business needs.

Could use more bulk edit functionality, and the ability to back edit where a change in a material is automatically reflect in all product recipes and all previous manufactures.

Cole
co owner in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

too expensive

1,0 7 maanden geleden

i like the reports you can run like schedule C, but I found the numbers to be off from Etsy.

Company raised prices by 3x while my business took a massive hit. Could not believe how much more they wanted for what little i did.

Shannon
Groothandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Just what I needed!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

I love the ease and accuracy of this program. It helps keep our inventory in check, along with organizing our business I would recommend this program to anyone and everyone!! I tried a handful of different methods and programs and this is by far my favorite!

The pricing may be a little steep, but I am so happy with the product, that I am willing to pay the price.

Leslie
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Accounting Software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has saved me money and time while keeping perfect track of inventory.

It is very easy to use and is much cheaper than similiar software.

So far there is nothing I do not like about this software. I have had no problems and have not had to call customer service.

manon
owner/jewelrydesigner in VS

Craftybase review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I totally keep my inventory, my product pricing and my sales inline by using Craftybase. It's so simple to use and if you do have a question you get a reply quickly. I wouldn't even entertain using another company.

Once you're set up it's so easy to use. My inventory is always on hand. I couldn't function without Crafttbase. I've made my end of the year so much easier for myself and my accountant.

I've really had no complaints about this software.

Rebecca
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Craftybase has changed the way we do business.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Craftybase team is always so helpful and quick to respond. They even turned one of my suggestions into a feature and then made sure to tell me so I could use it! I really think you get a lot of value with Craftybase.

We manufacture bath and body care products and have increased our private label customer base which means there are more things to track. Craftybase keeps us on track with inventory, material inventory, orders and expenses. They are always trying to improve the software and add suggested options.

There isn't really anything I like least, but I do wish that the sales channel's variations would match up with the variations I create in Craftybase so I don't have to manually adjust every order to reflect the size.

Lindsay
Master Soaper in VS

My external brain!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: cannot live without it!

It does everything I need as far as inventory, taxes, expenses, recipes, prices. I don't know how I would live without it!

some things are not as efficient as they could be - like doing things in batches or bulk changes. And I wish it integrated better with bigcommerce.