Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over brightwheel

Ontvang een gratis demo en zie hoe gemakkelijk in- en uitchecken, het bijhouden van activiteiten in de digitale dagelijkse werkbladen en communicatie met ouders kunnen zijn.

Meer informatie over brightwheel

Keeps the students information in hand. Very useful and inexpensive if you use the trial version.

The only thing that was sometimes frustrating was the messaging feature-sometimes we did not get an email notifying us there was a message and it would take a while to see and respond to it.

Beoordelingen van brightwheel

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

brightwheel heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 3.149 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je brightwheel eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (3.149)

Kelli Jo
Kelli Jo

Best Childcare Program!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent! I wouldn't switch from this program! Families and staff also are very pleased.

The process of adding a child is easy and quick. The daily reports allows the teachers to add a lot of information so the parents know what day their child has had. It creates trust.

I do not have any cons at the moment. :)

Gabrielle

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Brightwheel is easy to use

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall Brightwheel is a great program!

Brightwheel is easy to use and understand from both a parent perspective and a admin.

Could use some more behind the scenes features when it comes to billing and licensing requirements.

Irene
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Brightwheel a great way to keep in touch...

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Parents feel happy to see activities and they can send a message all the time to ask for child updates.

I can be connected with parents, We can send updates messages and daily progress about their children. We have activities and parents can see what are we domain we are developing with their children

We are improving daily communication with parents. We can show the Lesson Plan every day

Jaime

Brightwheel is Amazing

5,0 4 maanden geleden

The ease of being able to effectively communicate with families in real-time.

Nothing, it is amazing! I honestly cannot think of 1 negative aspect of using Brightwheel.

Probal
Project Manager in India
Horeca, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best user friendly software

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I had used similar software in the past but this one I found very good in all aspects and a very user friendly interface.

The software has a total solutions to serve the purpose. User-friendly and quite easy to use.

It has certain billing issues but manageable with the help of support

Shalinda
Shalinda
executive in Sri Lanka
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Wonderful innovation for our preschool

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our school has utilized the BW basic account for the past two years solely for check-in and check-out purposes. Recently, we upgraded to the premium account few month ago, and we're thoroughly enjoying its benefits! All parents are thrilled with the real-time updates, and teachers are experiencing seamless and efficient communication with parents, without any delays. This upgrade has significantly reduced the administrative workload in the management office. Highly recommended!

It significantly enhances parent-teacher communication.

Initially, the app appeared very user-friendly and it has room to grow.

Laurie
Executive Director in VS

Fantastic tool!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: From the time I actually signed up for the program, the customer service is always quick and informative. I really enjoy actually speaking to someone rather than a "bot" answer for every question.

Brightwheel has opened the door of communication with my parents without taking the time away from the kids when I need to inform the parent of something that is happening. One click and I can immediately text a parent or send a picture to show a parent what is happening.

I would really like a document hub that the parents can access so I didn't have to send the same document over and over.

Shawn
Shawn
IT Director in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Daycare management tool that works

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Ease of use. App has a single GUI and allows multiple functions.

If you have your child in more than one school that uses Brightwheel information can "bleed" across and be difficult to change. (billing,pictures,etc)

Melina
Assistant in VS
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Brightwheel

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is easy and very compact with all the features it has. It lets payments be tracked, attendance, meals, daily reports, ect all be placed into one simple app for the family members to access.

Brightwheel is very user friendly and makes a big impact on how we run our daycare centers.

Sometimes it is difficult to get in touch with customer support.

Alexa
Document Controller in VS
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

Connection Throughout the Day

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love that my care provider uses this app. Truly helps me feel connected to my child while I am at work and made my transition from leave to care an easier one.

Love being able to see my child's daily activities, including what they are eating, when they are getting diaper changes (did they poop, or pee, or both? Did they need cream?), when did they go down for a nap?

No real complaints. It's an easy platform to use!

Sade
Owner in VS
2128, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Bright wheel App

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Keeping parents informed on students activities and progress throughout the day.

The least thing is the payment plans that are available.

becca

Brightwheel review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've loved brightwheel since I first began using it over two and a half years ago and I'll always recommend it to anybody!

Customer service is great and the app is simplified for both parents and staff

I wish there wasnt a fee charged for online payments

Mabel
Administrative Assistant in VS

Amazing!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service is amazing! We are extremely pleased with how easy they made the switch from our old system. Every time we've had a question we have received a more than helpful response from their support staff. My employees love it and our parents love it.

The Brightwheel app enables our employees to easily communicate with parents anytime of day or night and keeps them from giving out their personal phone numbers. The system is very user friendly and has easy to follow instructions and prompts.

The reporting from a financial side is not very clear if you are coming from another system with a lot of information in reports. Inputting immunizations could be a little quicker like putting a date and selecting the immunizations that were given on the date would be great.

Mary Beth
Early Head Start Manager in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 201-500 werknemers

Brightwheel Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Brightwheel has improved on communication, maintaining important documents, and ease of pulling reports for funding streams.

Brightwheel has helped improve daily communication from home to program. Families seem to engage/communicate more to us via messaging feature. Directors/Managers and Families are able to view in real time what activites are happening in the rooms, which not only provides the families informtion on thier child but managers are able to utilize this feature in a staff evaluation. Win Win

The ability to upload fillable forms for familes to complete via the app. The families we work with do not have access to computer, they use thier smart phone as thier main computer, and when we have to have them update a form, we still have to do this by asking them to complete and turn back in, which is a struggle since most of them loose the document and/or do not have time to stop and fill out onsite. Love to see the ablity for staff/admin to upload our fillable forms verses a read only document. I am aware that we can customize documents in Brightwheel, however we have a short book for intake paperwork.

Cristal

It's amazing!!!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use brightwheel for billing and receiving payments, sending statements, attendance recording and tracking, ratio tracking, daily communicating with parents, sending alerts and important notifications and last but not least, check-in and check-out recording. I'm sure there are details I am not thinking of right now. The best I can say is, I use brightwheel for everything!

It's very easy to use, very user friendly and has so many helpful features. It really is a one stop shop because of everything it offers. I don't have to use other programs for various reports or tracking and even billing. It has brought peace to office chaos and helps parents with convenience and peace of mind.

There are always new things that a center looks for to help processes become more efficient or comprehensive. So yes, there are things that can still be integrated in brightwheel, but they are always open to suggestions and feedback. As soon as ideas come up, they put things into play. Keep in mind, all things take time.

Paula
Owner-Director in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Best Decision Made All Year

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our business has been impacted by having more time to improve care for our kiddos and costumer services to our parents using Brightwheel. Brightwheel saves you time after you have set up the program. They have great little video's online to help you out and costumer services is great also when my 65 year old brain is saying what? I will say because of my 65 year brain and technology that speaking to a person would be a little easier but hey I'm still getting it and understanding. Invest in the product!

Billing!! What a time saver! Attendance & Staffing time saver! Communication with Parents time saver! Easy to learn and this is from a person that's not the brightest person on technology. (I was 63 years old now 65)

Make longer videos to send to parents. That's it.

Brittany
Preschool Teacher in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Perspective from a Teacher who is also a Parent using Brightwheel

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like the app. It is helpful during the day and once you get the hang of it, really easy to navigate and update, although it can be a bit time consuming. When I have emailed customer service they have emailed me back in a polite and timely manner, which is always a plus. This is my third school year using the app, and have yet to hear a negative comment from any of my student's families. All have had rave reviews, shared it with family members, and are constantly thanking me for sharing things with them throughout the day.

As a teacher, I like the convenience of being able to get in contact with the parents of my students quickly and effectively. I am able to keep track of attendance and absences easily, it also helps with parents who need to monitor their child's eating. As a parent, I like receiving updates about my child, especially pictures. When it is kept up by my child's teacher, it is a great app because I can see what is going on during his day even though I am not with him.

One of my biggest frustrations is that I have to COMPLETELY log out and log back in when switching from my teacher account and my parent account, at the same school. My son goes to the school that I work at but is in a different class. It would be so much easier if there was a way to toggle back and forth between the two. My other major concern is, though we have the app on our school chromebooks and it's great, I cannot upload pictures from the computer to the app to share them with parents. So, instead of keeping the app on my cellphone logged in to my child's account, I have to log out and then in to my teacher account to be able to share pictures of my students with their families. It is really frustrating. The parents of the children in my class are constantly giving me positive feedback about the app and love getting the pictures and videos, but it is difficult for me since I want to share the pictures with them but I can't do it all from the chromebook unless I try using the poor-quality webcam. It would be much more of a positive experience for me if I was able to use a classroom camera, upload the pictures to a computer, then be able to upload the pictures to the app for the families. I am sure that for someone who has a designated work cellphone or maybe even a tablet with a decent camera, this would not even be an issue, but for someone who has to use a personal cellphone to take and upload pictures to the app, is a bit of a downfall.

Brenda
Owner/teacher in VS

True customer service.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Brightwheel has been the best. Customer service is top notch. Outside of the program they offer trainings, resources, and tips and tricks to name a few.

I love so many things about brightwheel. I love that I can share anecdotal records and photos with families, I can create a space to share photos with staff, and the ease of use of the app and online website. I am a big fan of Brightwheel and tell everyone about it. During the pandemic Brightwheel stood by us and even offered trainings for our staff at no cost when other similar companies we worked with would not work with us or gave us ultimatums. I will forever promote Brightwheel to others in the field and cannot thank them enough.

There isn't really anything I don't like about Brightwheel. I notice that when I message staff together and they respond, staff can't see each other's message. I know this is a privacy concern but wonder if you can have a setting for this like "all staff" or individual staff. It's not a deal breaker. Many of the things I use to have issues with, they fixed them.

Jessica
Freelancer in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Product! Easy to use for staff and parents.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our general experience has been incredible. The product does the majority of what we really want and we can accomplish a work around for things that may one day be executed through client criticism. In particular we have NEVER had a keep out of programming or briefly inaccessible under any circumstance. We have approached our product always. That was not the situation for the product we were utilizing beforehand.

The onboarding was simple and the expert was amicable and proficient. Client support was not difficult to contact with questions and reactions were proficient and clear for fast use. Broad web-based help is accessible readily available if necessary. Continuous participation and ongoing correspondence with guardians through the application are outstanding. Pictures are posted with inscriptions alongside one touch classes for fast future reference. Timecards are effortlessly produced for finance purposes while additionally furnishing constant proportion numbers with a dash of a button. Private or gathering informing is simple and assists with educator/chief/parent logging so everybody in question approaches what is being imparted.

Brightwheel battles with after care charging/invoicing that our middle could profit from. The participation base charging for that needs choices with one touch switches to oblige various situations. The Room Device Mode additionally needs a switch for kids allocated to that study hall as a "homeroom" in their profile, rather than having the option to see all youngsters in the middle that are doled out to a room as an auxiliary room. Following room moves are basic to line up with state commands yet having a spotless clear line of sight of participation is likewise significant.

Amy
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Look forward to updates! Always getting better!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Replacing Quickbooks, paper daily sheets, paper time sheets, check in/out logs for kids. LOVE the ability for the parents to message the staff instead of having to go through the office phone/email. Although this program has a few things that could be added, I would 100% make this switch!

Super easy for the teachers to use in the classroom. I like the set up on the teacher end. The billing system is pretty easy to use (1,000x easier than Quickbooks) especially because parents can see their account at any time. The parents really love the program and it has added a new level of quality to our program! Each update makes it better! I look forward to the updates!

-Sometimes I will message customer services is not very helpful. (Lots of apologies) For example: My end will not let me delete staff members. They offer to do it for me because it should work but the point is it doesn't but there is nothing they can do. Another example, when the update came for "Room Device Mode" I could not get this to work on our android devices, which i understand IOS update generally come first so I waited. Then I asked and I went through a few day long conversation about my device, systems, etc to only be told that is was not available for android. They all the sudden realized that the update was only for IOS? There are a few quirks that I hope get worked out through updates. I wish I could add notes to parents, calendar, messages, etc through the website. Typing these messages on my phone is a little annoying especailly if they are long. I would LOVE a way to message staff as a group or individuals through BW. We only use it for clocking in/out but I think there is so much more you could do with the staff end. Also if they could see their time cards would be super helpful! Maybe a request for a correct on the time sheets?

Hank
Owner/Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Brightwheel - easy and friendly!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Brightwheel at my children's preschool to check them in & out on a daily basis. It's a great system for that and is very fast. A simple 4 number pin/password gets me to my dashboard where only my kids show up and a click of a toggle button checks them in or out. Then, a quick signature (DHR compliant!) and I'm done. They use it for car pool on an iPad and it keeps the line moving. The school moved from a pen and paper set up which was much slower due to flipping through the clipboard to find your kids and signing for each of them. Plus, if it was raining the papers were a mess. The school has the iPads in a weatherproof cover that still allows for signature with the touch screen.

It's fast, efficient and very easy to use. It has a lot of features that we do not currently use, but used in the past. We only use it for checking kids into the preschool now, but have used the communication features in the past where the teachers could post pictures and send messages to the parents.

I really do not have any cons for Brightwheel. My experience has been very positive and I like the product. Being 100% honest, I have never had to contact customer service so I can not speak to that, but I do know that the implementation of the solution was pretty simple.

Dawn
Owner/Director in VS

Brightwheel Pros & Cons

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our staff members are more informed on a daily basis and connected to the parents more. They receive updates on students versus relying on the director to pass on the information from a phone call or email.

1) It has aloud our staff members to connect with families more on a daily/weekly basis. 2) Staff are able to post pictures without using their phone storage. 3) Parents can sign-in & sign-out easier. Easier to add extra pick-up people. 4) Easier to obtain tuition payments from families. 5) Easier to have a visual of the school in one location (I can switch rooms and see who is there and the staff in the room. 6) Bi-monthly payroll is much easier with the time sheets.

1) There is no way to message staff members all at once or for them to receive a message as well. (example, I post the newsletter for parents and the staff would have to open a student file to view it or I mass message the parents but the staff do not receive the mass message as well. 2) I wish you could post pdf files to the parents versus just image files. (My newsletters and forms always have to be converted to pdf and then to image file. 3) Red sign-in kiosk screen is not good for viewing out in the sunlight. (blue & white would be better) 4) I am unable to find the observations easily for review later on for report as a class or objective/goal. 5) iPhone users seem to have trouble with the app more (receiving messages & they are not able to click on links that I may send either through messaging or under the notes).

Nanette
Teacher and Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Brightwheel helps with multiple facets of the preschool day!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As stated in the "pros" of this software, Brightwheel makes communication that much better between the preschool and the families. It allows for parents to really be connected with their child, and the the learning they are involved in all day, as well as those memorable moments, that the parent may not get to see as it is happening. I would recommend Brightwheel to all preschools for the fact that it is quite easy to use, it is fast to input data, and it is multi-functional. As a preschool teacher that has been teaching for 20 years, I feel this is one of the best tools I have had access to.

This software helps make the connection between home and the preschool setting stronger. It allows teachers and parents to communicate important information to each other. It allows for photos to be shared with the families, so that they can see the learning taking place in the classroom. It allows for teachers to keep track of the development that each child is going through, in a very structured, easy to understand format. I can't say enough good things about this software!

The software used to never have the video component, but they introduced that component within the last year, and it has really been a nice addition. It seems that the company really values the feedback of it's clients, and then implements the ideas. There is nothing I like the "least" about this software.

Suvarna
Anaylst in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Best Software for Kids Daycare

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the Brightwheel is best software for monitoring your kids daily activities and helps you to be in touch with teacher anytime.

-I am really happy using this software as it is user friendly and you don’t have to technically sound for understanding this software which is best - Easy navigation and notification alerts - Daily able to monitor my kids activities through this app once teacher update it - easy interaction through one to one message and group interaction too - One touch accessible photos of my kid - Parents like us can get real time activities update of their kids through this app and check daily activities and learning they are doing -

So far nothing as we switched from another software and found this very reliable and ease to use . Only issue is with payment through app , sometimes it gets stuck or shows loading screen so we have to redo it and cancel the whole thing which is little frustrating.

Renee
Assitant Director in VS

Brightwheel Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Brightwheel is a great product for teachers/staff, parents and admin. It's so easy to use and quick to teach new staff! I love Brightwheel and couldn't imagine my center without! We are so pleased and happy with Brightwheel services and the Brightwheel employees are quick and sufficient replies!

I like how the parents at my daycare see photos and videos of their child/ren that our staff posts on their throughout the day. I also like the messaging piece between teacher & parents as ell as administrative and parents too. I like how teachers can keep track of their children and post activities regarding the Mother Goose curriculum

The integration with Brightwheel within my center was ease, I have no cons about Brightwheel it is amazing and helps us a lot at my center!