Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Tidio

Tidio is een klantenserviceplatform waarmee je uitstekende klantenondersteuning kunt bieden en omzet kunt genereren met live chat en chatbots.

Meer informatie over Tidio

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate.

Its got limited export capability and some granular metrics I like to follow seem to be missing. Their add-on/upgrade structure also feels uneven and confusing.

Beoordelingen van Tidio

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Tidio heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 444 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Tidio eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (444)

Youssef
Owner in België
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Doet wat hij moet doen.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Het verkeer monitoren van de website.

De chatbot heeft mij leads bezorgt terwijl ik aan het slapen was.

De keuze uit abonnementen is mij niet heel duidelijk geweest.

Luke
Admin in Nederland
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Top programma

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Het is makkelijk te implementeren, te gebruiken en de gratis versie is niet met vervelende reclames of overdreven limieten. De app die gewoon te downloaden is werkt perfect, de meldingen zorgen dat je altijd snel reageert op (potentiële) klanten.

Eigenlijk niks, het heeft alles dat ik nodig heb!

4 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you so much for the kind and motivating review! We appreciate it very much :)

Pedro
Pedro
CEO in Portugal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

A very stable and complete chat platform

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

It's definitely easy to use and the way a novice user can quickly learn how to setup a chat and even a chatbot it's amazing. We just have to point our customers to Tidio and they do nearly everything themselves.

Prices could eventually be a little bit nicer or the options included in a basic plan could be a little bit better. Other than that, I think there's not much to say.

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment and Environmental Management Consultant in Panama
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

Tidio, an interactive platform aimed at increasing the service process and increasing sales.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Tidio is an efficient and stable platform, it has analytical tools to understand the behavior of our customers and make constant improvements in our service processes, on the other hand, it integrates with third parties to increase the experience with customers and within our organization. It records visitor history and makes it easy for us to follow up to convert leads into customers, and in general, makes the job of customer service agents a lot easier.There is no doubt that TIDIO's live chat software empowers interaction effectively and offers the fastest and easiest way to help our website visitors.

The Tidio implementation process is simple and fast, and after a quick installation, we can start interacting in real-time with our leads and clients or offline. The widget to interact offline indicates to the user that there is no service agent at this time and the offline status is distinguished with a brief note so that our customers know that they can contact us with a form that will allow us to serve them as soon as possible. brevity.With Tidio, the offline email notification option is very useful as it allows us to receive queries from our website visitors directly in our email. And in the event that we are online, we can receive automatic notifications about new chats, new messages, and data about visitors who enter our website.

Tidio is a very stable and efficient platform when it comes to registering and providing a service process in real-time or offline in a web environment, for small and medium-sized companies. In general, it provides all the mechanisms to monitor for continuous improvement. It also favors analytics-based tracking, which is really the biggest advantage of using this type of platform and as long as we're not talking about large corporations, Tidio will be able to cover all our needs.

Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Lost WhatsApp Sign in after integration

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to use, has a nice interface, gives you a great report, and increases your customer range, customers reach you easily, and you can make all social media conversations from one place and that's awesome.

unable to sign in to my WhatsApp account on my phone after integrating with Tidio, we only make conversations through Tidio WhatsApp chatting, and we are unable to sign in to our WhatsApp account through the WhatsApp Application and make conversations from there.

Dominick
Founder in Nederland

Looks great on the outside but features not fully completed

3,0 6 jaar geleden

The app looks great on the outside: email, chat, Facebook messenger, integrations. But once you fully test the product you notice the many flaws.

1. When a user leaves your page and an operator responds the user will not be notified. 2. The message box is only refreshed when the page is open, so if a visitor is using multiple tabs they will not receive replies. 3. Integrations are all manual, which means. You have to reopen all conversations, open the user profile, press the preferences and send the log to the integration. Imagine doing that to your crm, sync app and maybe email list. 4. I was mainly interested in Helpscout integration, and integration to integrate Facebook messenger with the app I use to manage several email accounts. Turns out, tidio created the integration but they decided not to integrate the mailbox feature. Which means if I send a chat log to help scout it be be places in a random mailbox because their app doesn't specify the mailbox. Explain this to support but got the responds: we're not looking to change integrations. 5. Validation messages aren't accurate. Sometimes you will get the message 'Saved to integration' or 'Message send' but an error prevented this from completion. I contacted support about this and time and time again there was an excuse but its my believe that I shouldn't have gotten a succes validation message, right. Support simply didn't respond to my question.

Jo-Ann
Owner in VK
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Live Chat Option for SME's

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love using Tidio, I have used other chat apps and this one is the cheapest and easiest for ensuring my customers can always reach out for support via the website. The mobile app is a huge plus.

So easy to set up on Shopify. Intuitive admin lets you set up the chat bot with ease.

Quite difficult to set up conversation flows

Darien
Darien
Associate Pastor in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Tidio is the first chat platform I've found to be worth paying for

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tidio has helped address a gap in our communication system caused by extended use of multiple inferior chat bot platforms that limited our performance and responses. With Tidio, we have seen a dramatic increase in people connecting with our team via the chat, and have been able to help address people's questions/issues quicker than ever before.

Tidio offers a very simple, clean, robust and customizable interface both on their backend and on your website that helps facilitate live-chat support on a website. They offer numerous features (some I haven't used yet such as email inbox management), including a facebook messenger integration (that actually works unlike some other companies), a customizable chat window & icon, and perhaps the best feature of all - their powerful chatbot system. I cannot speak highly enough of the chatbots Tidio offers, as they give easy access to a visual builder interface to customize and build bots that can be triggered to do practically anything. Within an hour of looking at Tidio, I was hooked - and built a number of bots for our website - and within a day, saw a substantial increase in chat traffic compared to our previous platform. The beauty of the bots is that Tidio provides simple templates, that you can then customize to your needs - and the bots can be triggered on anything you want; a visit to a specific page, anytime a new person visits your site, anytime someone clicks the chat window, etc - and all of that can be accessed (in a limited fashion of course) for free. Plus as a bonus, Tidio offers native email responses to chats; so if you are like me and don't have people monitoring the chat 24/7, you can receive a notification about an incoming chat, and then respond via the chat window OR directly from Tidio via email - again, for free.

Tidio has many features, but can be a bit daunting at first. I loved the visual builder of the chat bots, but at the same time I found it was still limited in certain areas. For example, it's all drag and drop - so the entire chatbot can start to form a jumbled mess if you're not careful. As well, they don't offer multiple triggers for one bot - for instance, if I want a bot to trigger on someone's first visit AND when someone types in a certain keyword, I can't do that. As well, their pricing structure is interesting - with three different "options" each starting at $18/month - making it so if you want to have decent chatbots, and multiple operators, and send emails, you are looking at a hefty price per month. That being said, it still is cheaper than most other offerings, and the different options help you customize your experience to tailor fit your needs

3 jaar geleden

Hello there! It's Maciek from Tidio Support Thank you so much for such an extensive review! We really appreciate all the kind words but also the flaws you have pointed out. We strive to provide you with a product that we can really be proud of, and hearing about your positive experience, it seems like we are heading in the right direction. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion and rate us so highly!

Jessica
Jessica
Inbound Marketing Consultant in Argentinië
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy, fast and amazing!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started working as a consultant for a company, and their first project was to add a chatbot to their homepage. At the moment, they had a bot that redirected to WhatsApp, and it wasn't very user friendly. They also have HubSpot's' free account, but the functions that the chatbot offers are very basic. So, I started searching for good chatbot software and came upon Tidio. From the beginning, it was really easy to use and create what I had in mind. When I showed the team the final version of the bot, they LOVED it! It was easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement. Overall, I had a really good experience, and I will continue considering Tidio for future clients.

I was impressed by how easy it was to set up our multilanguage home page chatbot! In just one day, it was set up and running, and leads were coming in. Oh, and can't forget to mention that we also got to integrate it with our HubSpot account. Amazing, right?

One of the things I had difficulty with was with keeping the lines that connect each action of the bot straight. It took me a considerable amount of time moving them around and making sure it had the correct spacing. Just as an idea, I've used other software where it automatically straightens the lines for you and adds the correct spacings between actions and branches.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: MessageBird

Redenen om voor Tidio te kiezen: Messagebird wasn't as easy to use as Tidio was. One of the things that really bothered me from messagebird was that they didn't have the option for quick replies. So it was pretty difficult to receive the correct input from the user and for the flow to continue working correctly. Another thing that I loved about Tidio was their support team. Compared to other software where they take forever to answer back, Tidio does it so quickly and the whole team is so friendly.

Overgestapt van: MessageBird

Redenen om over te stappen op Tidio: Tidio is very intuative, easy to use and their support team is amazing!

3 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you so much for a thorough review! We are very proud that you like our product so much! Thank you for the feedback about our Chatbots too. I will be happy to forward it to our developers for further evaluation. If anything, we're here for you! :)

Thomas
Thomas
CEO in Polen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Inexpensive Intercom alternative that scales as you do

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good as it was a super simple tool to get started and deploy on my website(s) to be able to start answering our user's problems in real-time

The onboarding experience is next none and extremely easy to go from sign-up to deploying on your website. Combining this with the ability to get started without a credit card for $0 is absolutely awesome!

Creating your first or any bot's workflow is very cumbersome and not a seamless experience. Many other tools do this better and doesn't feel so "stiff"

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Intercom

Redenen om voor Tidio te kiezen: Price was the biggest driver to switch

Overgestapt van: Intercom

Redenen om over te stappen op Tidio: Price and ale-carte options to pick different features and functionality instead of one big subscription with many features we don't use.

Divaldo
CEO in Portugal
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Perfect chat for websites

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was and is an excellent tool, I still use it on some websites. The online chat and integration with websites is one of the great things that I really liked. It also has an excellent solution for email marketing.

For years TIDIO has been my number 1 choice for all websites. Very simple to use with an app for computers and smartphones, you can have complete control.

Besides the price I have no other reason to complain.

Publisher in VS
Nieuwsbladen, 2-10 werknemers

Very dishonest

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Referring to state office of consumer protection for prosecution, avoid as it appears to be a criminal company.

Everything worked good during the trial. Not the best solution we found, but good price (we thought) for the features

After trial ended we found out that services that the web site claimed we would have access to on the tier we wanted would be additional cost. Customer support could not agree on why they were doing a bait and switch. Clearly a company with honesty issues, and I would not trust my money with them.

John Elias
IT Specialist in Canada
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Simple but Powerful

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're able to offer a live chat experience to our customers at an affordable price. Can definitely make up the cost of implementation quickly!

Easy to use, has a clean interface and has a surprising amount of features. Especially appreciate how in-depth their bot and automation can get without requiring heavy technical knowledge.

Not much to complain about considering the features you get for the price. I'd have to be nitpicking to really give you any cons. Something like, I can't find a way to delete contact properties, but I also haven't contacted support about it as it wasn't affecting our day to day operations.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho SalesIQ

Redenen om voor Tidio te kiezen: Freshchat was very clunky with a limited feature set and disastrous support. They go out of their way to inconvenience their customers even when they're the cause of the issue in the first place.

Overgestapt van: Freshchat

Redenen om over te stappen op Tidio: Tidio was definitely easier to navigate and more affordable for our use case.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there John, thank you for an excellent review. Feel free to contact our world-class support team - I'm confident they will be happy to help you out and answer all of your potential Tidio questions :-) Have a great day!

Alex
Owner in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Effective and affordable

Opmerkingen: Simple quick affordable effective

The free level is excellent and a smart way to get folks in the door and provides good basic services including, most importantly to me, chat bot.

Haven't used it long enough to find negatives yet though I am curious to see if it can notify via desktop on Windows too I haven't figured out to get notified that someone is sending a message on the chat bot yet.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: LiveChat

Redenen om voor Tidio te kiezen: They didn't allow changing the Welcome Message without moving up to another tier

Overgestapt van: LiveChat

Redenen om over te stappen op Tidio: Cost

3 jaar geleden

Hello there! Maciek from Tidio Support here We really appreciate your kind words and the 5-star review! We hope that you will keep enjoying our product after the trial ends :) Have a great day and stay safe!

Bukhosi
SEO Analyst in Zuid-Afrika
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Tidio is an amazing chatbot

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I think Tidio is amazing and with the rapid rise of AI it can be one of the best platforms out there for customer support.

I like that you can try it out for free with most of the premium features included and you only pay more when you start expanding.

I think it would be nice if they can increase how much you can use on the premium side of things...Maybe from 100 chatbot initiations to at least 300 that would be awesome.

Damon
Director of Marketing/Sales in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

The Chatbot that you want but can't find

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

A chatbot that hands off to a live person was critical.

Can't think of any yet but I will update if I find any.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Tidio te kiezen: Drift is too expsensive. I get 10X more stuff for less than 5X the cost.

Overgestapt van: Drift

Redenen om over te stappen op Tidio: Above reasons

3 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you very much for your kind words! We are proud to be a part of your business.

Seth
Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio.
There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Pure Chat

Redenen om voor Tidio te kiezen: Price

Overgestapt van: Freshchat

Redenen om over te stappen op Tidio: Features and ease of use.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there Seth, Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at [email protected] or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Raúl
Raúl
Account Director in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

The most powerful active chat widget

4,0 2 jaar geleden

The possibility of connecting other business chats such as Messenger or Instagram offers incredible possibilities in order to give attention to your potential customers. In addition, the price is affordable for all its functionalities.

The most complex thing is getting it to be properly integrated into a small business as a central customer service tool

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: JivoChat

Overgestapt van: JivoChat

2 jaar geleden

Hi Raúl! Thank you very much for your review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind for future improvements. Let us know if you need any assistance with integrating Tidio, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Anthony
Digital Marketing Manager in Bangladesh
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

For your website, a useful Live Chat tool is available

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This tool makes real-time communication a breeze. I can watch users on my website in real time, including their location and what they're looking at. I can strike up a dialogue with them by delivering them exactly what they require. Bots for gathering leads are really strong - they're simple to develop conversation flows for, giving the user the impression that he's speaking with a real person:) - and they're ideal for automation.

You're all fantastic; you're always there for me when I need you and are quite helpful. With the auto-bot, the Tidio chat app has been fantastic for our business and capturing leads while we sleep. I've had a lot of fun building various automations to help us save time answering FAQs. Thanks!

Nothing, to be honest. Excellent customer service. It has helped us save a lot of time on support calls.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Anthony! Thank you very much for your kind review :) It's great to hear that you like the app so much. We really appreciate your feedback, it keeps us motivated to constantly improve Tidio.

Andrew
Andrew
Founder & Creative Director in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

It's Changed How We Connect With Our Customers

5,0 5 jaar geleden

By making ourselves available to our customers to answer questions through Tidio has made a huge impact on our business. For the most part, we've found our site is self-explanatory to our customers. But for the people with occasional questions about particular products or services, having access to us through Tidio makes the difference between making a sale or not. Also, being able to watch a shopper's page history (seeing where people go while on the site)is a real eyeopener. Fascinating

Not a big issue for us, but the admin panel and notification popups can be a bit clumsy to deal with. It would be helpful to see when the customer has left the site. Nevertheless, we are very happy using Tidio.

Bessy
Managing Partner in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Could Be Great Were It Not Inconsistent

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been OK.

Tidio gives us a chance to help Website visitors feel like we are present and ready to help them.

It's inconsistent. Sometimes we'll get notifications and it's amazing. Most of the time, we don't even know when people have left messages even though we have the app on our devices.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Tidio, and I'm very sorry about the inconsistencies you mentioned in your review! If you want us to look into this further, please contact our Support Team at [email protected], so that we can check what the reason behind this is. Again, my sincere apologies for the trouble!

Miguel
Marketing Manager in Portugal
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

How i contact my clients

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Thanks to tidio i was engaged with >100 clients since i implemented it although i believe if price was lower, i'd be more willing to subscribe in order to enjoy an extra premium feature.It is a good way to collect customer information and have a database of all interactions and the messages exchanged.

Being able to talk to clients anytime during schedule.Interface is very intuitive.Capable of setting up automated functions like auto-reply or auto-send a message to the user.

Price, it is a very expensive plug-in to implement with full capability, therefore i have only been using the free advantages.

Jonatán
Web Master in Bolivia
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Very expensive

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good, but it would be very good if the conversations reached were increased.

It is user friendly, easy to use and intuitive for users.

It is too expensive for the services it offers, for example 40 000 chatbots and only 50 conversations, it does not make sense. 40 000 chatbots is fine, but with that amount you can reach at least 1000 conversations to attract new customers or give help.

Jayden
Screening Officer in VK
Beveiliging en opsporing, 501-1.000 werknemers

A Chatbot and Live Chat Solution with Some Limitations

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Tidio is a great option for small businesses looking for an affordable and easy-to-use chatbot and live chat software

Easy to use - Tidio is straightforward and user-friendlyMultiple communication channels - Live Chat, Chat Bots, Email etc.Amazing Integration - integrates with popular website builders like WordPress and Shopify, making it easy to add to your site

Limited reporting: Tidio's reporting is not as comprehensive as other chatbot and live chat software

Selim
Selim
Head of Sales in Turkije
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Not Just a Live Chat Program

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps my sales team to conduct sales processes in one place, rather than trying to follow clients' responses from multiple chat apps

You can create some message templates and give selecetions (like what service are you interested in? what is the matter you would like to discuss? and so on) so when a client first messages you via the chatbox, they can select it and the salesperson that is connected to the chat will directly be addressing to the client's questions. It is also the first defence when there is a lot of messages at the same time and the sales person in front of the computer is talking to one of them, the other one can wait or be directed to another salesperson. And the fact that it makes the conversation easy to flow, which wouldn't be possible via mail, or other social media platforms' inboxes.

Nothing to complain about the software, but I think products&pricing modules could be better.

2 jaar geleden

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words about our product and the feedback you have provided. We will make sure to work on the cons you mentioned and improve our app even more! Once again thank you and have a nice day.