Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Zoom

Zoom combineert videoconferenties in de cloud, eenvoudige online vergaderingen en groepsberichten in één gebruiksvriendelijk platform.

Meer informatie over Zoom

As soon as you purchase it, you can get set up in just a few minutes. It has some great collaboration features and their customer support is quite friendly.

What I dislike is that when you first sign on to a meeting you are not connected to the audio, so if the person on the other end tries to talk to you, you feel awkward and have to explain.

Beoordelingen van Zoom

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zoom heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 13.746 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoom eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (13.746)

Felicia
Felicia
Editorial Director
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Zoom Meetings Have Facilitated World-Wide Connections

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Myrthe
Myrthe
Owner in Nederland
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Zoom werkt erg fijn voor online webinars

4,0 vorig jaar

Heb Zoom gebruikt voor online meetings met klanten en het werkt erg fijn!

Als je het de eerste keer gebruikt wordt je erg in het diepe gegooid ivm met de video- en audio instellingen

Lee
Lee
Research Fellow in VK
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Clear market leader

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Clear that zoom was the big pandemic winner for a reason. Generally seamless audio visual and user friendly. We used bluejeans before zoom took off, and I generally prefer zoom. I also use teams and meet regularly and zoom is generally the best for me. Works well on both my Mac and my android phone.

Sometimes it can be tricky finding the right buttons for eg muting, opening the chat, putting your hand up, etc. Could probably improve there.

Rhonda
Office Manager in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Zoom is quick and easy to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Zoom has been a lifesaver especially during Covid Pandemic. Zoom helped to keep our company running like a machine. I honestly don't know what would have happened if we had not been able to meet through Zoom.

I've helped employees get started on Zoom and they all make the same comment about how simple it was to get started and use Zoom. There isn't any other program out there that compares to Zoom.

I honestly cannot list any cons at this time. I might run into something later on but as of right now there are no cons.

Alyaa
Director in Canada
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Bad experience

1,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Zoom send me a special offer with 80 % discount for the last 2 month in the year for 500 attendees . I accepted it then they got me a year subscription. I tried to cancel it the app refused and send me a message that the subscription cannot be canceled till the end of the year . I tried to contact the costmer service they were very late in reply and after many messages the closed the case without any action

Easy used Good recording White board Clips

Costomer service is very bad They lie about special offer Subscription cannot be canceled

MAHDI
manager in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

using zoom for attending meetings

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: overall it is a very useful app according to its cost comparing with others

Because it allows us to speak to each other easily also we can share our screens with other which makes our meetings more understandable

Sometimes when i attend a meeting using my phone iPhone 15 pro ios 17.1.1 when i use the photo in photo mood it gets in trouble and I need to restart the app

Sasha
Product Lead in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Zoom for agile team

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is a high-quality product, would recommend it to any team working remotely

Zoom makes it easy to set up calls, dial in and conduct a smooth call remotely. Working in a fully remote setting zoom has always ensured smooth operations. Breakout rooms, screen sharing and whiteboards are the most crucial features in my team.

Changing the owner of a meeting/ claiming host rights can sometimes be complicated and lead to people being locked out of rooms. Having an easy way to understand the attendance in standing calls would also be beneficial. Zoom also has a lot of updates constantly which sometimes causes a delay in getting into calls

Tydie
Director in VS
Denktanks, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to Use

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Its easy to use, well known to everyone so there's no problem setting up meetings or getting folks to join meetings, great for screen sharing.

There's not much I do not like about Zoom. I wish there was a way to have chats pop up in a better way so they don't get lost while the meeting is running.

Bilal
Dental students teacher in Jordanië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Teaching group of students

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I like that its easy to use for everyone from different ages and there are a plenty of options during the meating its difficult to count it now but all of these will help you.

The chating system is not realy recognised enough its difficult to understand the order of massages during the meating

Naveed
Principal in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Zoom Meeting is outstanding product for video meetings

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Zoom Meetings provides many effective and useful features for audio and video meetings. Zoom is simply best and outstanding product for video conferencing, screen sharing, chat and many other features. Highly recommended product for communication.

Zoom is best and a complete product. The time duration for online call in free version is little less and may be extended to make it more better product.

Shola
Shola
Internship in Nigeria
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent in video conferencing

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I attend meetings on zoom. I enjoyed the interface and screen sharing. No complaints

Zoom meetings is the best software for online meetings and video conferencing

The file size is too big for my iPhone 6s internal memory.

Faisal
Accountant in Jordanië
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Zoom Meetings has a wide range of software for conferences.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I personally recommend Zoom Meetings for all.

Zoom Meetings are the easiest software and smoothest. price very suitable for all.

Zoom Meetings has one bad problem in its Zoom Application. when we invited someone for a meeting if he opened the Zoom application the application doesn't detect the mic and sound, but if they open it through the browser it works well.

Robert
Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy To Use With Consistent Performance

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A great solution for calls with more than 2 parties. Screen sharing is easy to use and can be passed between attendees quickly and easily. Online chat lets you post links for everyone to find/follow. Software is fast and doesn't require constant updating/downloading. Launches quickly.

Setting up a call is as easy as dropping your Zoom link into a calendar invite. Attendees don't need to download or constantly update the software on their end and join easily and quickly. The call quality is always good and screen sharing is very easy to use, even switching between multiple people. With the chat feature you can easily share links to let all attendees see what you're referencing.

No complaints really. The only problems I've had stemmed from the internet connectivity on my end, which is inherent in any web-based tool. I don't often use the call-in feature so I can't speak to that.

Rick
VP, Business Development in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

It Works

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not great. It connects and works, as long as you're not using AirPods.

It generally connects and stays connected despite the network quality. The software is agile enough to know when you're using a sub-par ISP with low bandwidth and tells you to disable features that will drag down the performance. Aside from that, it just works.

You can not use Apple AirPods with this software. It's a known issue and Zoom has done nothing to fix it. What happens is you will connect your AirPods to the machine you're using via Bluetooth and then when -- which has to happen in that order if you want any slim possibility of it working -- then you connect to Zoom. Once you're in Zoom it "Detects a change to your audio settings" and makes you punch in your computer password to "authorize" the change to your AirPods. Once that's complete, Zoom doesn't like it and disconnects your AirPods from the machine completely and automatically switches to another audio source.

Quincy
Human Resources Coordinator in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Zoom Makes It Possible

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Zoom has provided that easy & seamless transition from 100% in-person work to now 100% virtual work in a matter of 2 days. Also, Zoom has been crucial to our “office bonding” since it has now been approximately 5 months of both seeing these coworkers.

Back in March, like the rest of the country, I was sent to work from home due to coronavirus. Since Zoom was already integrated into our GSuite & used sporadically, it made it a seamless transition, most importantly our meetings that had already been scheduled prior to being sent home. Part of my job is recruitment & onboarding, and with Zoom, I have been able to successfully hire & onboard several new employees, specifically during this COVID time. When I have had to hire en mass, I like to utilize the breakout room feature when I have to virtually verify our employees’ I-9 documents. The breakout rooms allow for there to be privacy when showing these documents on camera, reducing the stress & anxiety of showing these documents with strangers present. We have also created a biweekly talk show presented through Zoom for all of our employees to watch. Topics include, but are not limited to, features in Zoom itself, Google Form creations, Google Drive, etc. Thankfully Zoom has made virtual HR as easy as possible.

My biggest complaint about the software is that when connected via phone, people can sometimes hear themselves via feedback on their end - more so than on the computer mic. It is extremely important to ensure you are muted if you are not actively speaking while using the phone audio method.

Miranda
Miranda
Prevention Program Specialist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent product!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using this product about two years before the pandemic, as a replacement to GotoWebinar. The advancement in features and accessibility over the last year has been phenomenal. We have been able to stay connected as a team through the chat, which does not appear to have a limit on the number of channels we can create to navigate teams and collaborative projects. The meeting feature is used by our team for everything from actual meetings, to webinars and a statewide conference. Our colleagues used this platform for their national conference and it was great.

The zoom platform is very easy to start using. The vast improvements over the last year are excellent! The ease of setting up breakout rooms, navigating all the features is great. The live transcript is quite accurate and can keep up with fairly rapid speech. We have also used the interpretation feature many times with great success. It's incredibly helpful we can also live broadcast to our social media platforms, YouTube, etc.

If your computer lacks RAM, or your internet is anyway lacking bandwidth the features will bog down. I have been kicked out of meetings due to the number of users on Zoom a few times. The IT team was quick to correct that. Some of the features are not available on older devices more which is disappointing. I have heard that the features are tricky on Mac products. I have used it on my iPad and iPhone, also on Android without issues though.

Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Great Solution with Excellent Features

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I have been able to build stronger relationships with customers which has been crucial during the pandemic. The ability to still be connected with each other allows me to continue growing my business and moving towards success. I would highly recommend utilizing Zoom Meetings.

The features I find most impactful is the ability to share screens. The option to select which window or multiple windows I want to share makes this software the best choice for me. The ability to have a free account is amazing to leverage for quick meetings with customers and is simple for customers to get started with.

The feature I feel this software is lacking is the ability to share a file while in a meeting. Sometimes I'll be working with a customer and need to just transfer a small file for the customer to utilize during the session. I'm not able to do this and therefore I need to send the file separately via email.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Reliable product for online meetings

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having been hit by the pandemic, zoom meetings was our rescue. The ministry of health had given a directive that we maintain social distance and also avoid crowded places. To ensure we observed this directive we resolved to work from home. We were able to meet online and carry out our usual meetings with no problem with the help of zoom meetings. Some of our customers also preferred online meetings since it had cut transportation costs to our offices and saved their travel time. The ability to share screens is so fantastic since everybody in the meeting is able to follow what is being presented. One is able to choose between using audio and video when joining meetings.

Zoom meetings is easy to use. Integrating zoom meetings in our business was not that problematic to us as users in our organization. Some of the features that we found helpful include: 1. Screen sharing. 2. Recording of meeting proceedings for future reference. 3. Ability of the host to mute all meeting attendees to avoid interruptions during the meeting. 4. Chat section for questions and answers.

We experienced droppings from the meeting especially when our network connectivity was down and when one has limited storage. Sometimes when one drops from the meeting and maybe there were questions and issues raised in the chat section, when he/she joins back he/she cannot retrieve them.

Anjan
Anjan
Managing Director in Canada

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

An amazing platform for web conferencing

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall extremely satisfied with this product - we evaluated Teams and Google meet and this was the winner overall in terms of price, ease of launch and being able to accommodate the large number of users.

The ease of deployment as well as the integration with Google calendar. It has become very easy to schedule meetings as well as invite attendees from both inside and outside the organization.

Easier integration with outlook. Currently I find it extremely cumbersome to book zoom meetings with the outlook application especially in my Apple MacBook. This need to be addressed - in my opinion.

steve
FCF in VS
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Zoom is a solid tool to replace f2f meetings

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My company has been using Zoom for meetings for over a year. Despite some occasional and ongoing challenges with the product, we find it a decent substitute for in-person meetings.

Mostly easy to use an intuitive for most users - did not require a lot of support. Good call quality most of the time. Software was sefl-installed.

Integration with Outlook stopped working for me - had to uninstall - was causing problems. Occasionally cannot get into meetings - has caused big problems. Some settings are esoteric and challenging for users. Remote control feature is hard to find/use. Users still have trouble distinguishing between their personal and business accounts. We record all meetings and recordings are hard to manage - bulk download and delete features would be incredibly useful.

Muhammad
Youtuber, Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The Zoom, My Favourite Presentation tool.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Now if we talk about my overall experience with zoom, then I can say that zoom is the worst and valuable software on my computer.
I'm not using zoom to only serve my sometimes with my friends, I am also using the zoom on a business level to generate good revenue. I used to provide online services of youtube watch time and youtube SEO, but some customers ask for a live demo first. And for that, I use to schedule a meeting with my client firstly on zoom. And on the live meeting, I will clear him each and everything through my screen share, and in return, he will offer me a good budget.
Now if you also want to manage your business online or want to schedule an online meeting with your clients or want an online meetup with your youtube audience then definitely no platform is better than zoom. just download it free from Capterra and start enjoying a good life with zoom.

I liked the private chat and screen recording during the live meetings, too much. No matter has many participants have been joined, I can always chat with anyone privately. I can also send my message to all participants at once by going into the live chat tab. I usually do this, when I use to give live demo tutorials to my website users through the Zoom meeting app. I always use to chat privately with my professor during my online class, because I feel shame in asking a question before while class. But with the use of zoom, I can ask as many questions as they appear in my mind. And the second thing, why I liked the screen recording feature of zoom too much? The answer is so simple, I don't want to lose my client's trust and I also don't want to waste my own time. Because I can't offer tutorials to my clients, again and again, That is why I use to record my computer screen and upload screen recording on google drive and on dropbox. Now whenever any of my clients will ask me for the same demo, I will simply send him a link to the previous recording. And almost my all clients are totally satisfied with this method.

Actually, there is nothing that I found difficult to use or something least in this such amazing software. But I wish that there should be an option of Youtube Live streaming. I wish there should be an option too, There must be an option of linking google drive. Once live streaming or meeting is done, It should automatically upload the whole recording video to google drive for backup purposes. Now talk about that why there should be an option of youtube channel linking? The reason behind this one is, this thing wastes a lot of time to upload a video manually on google drive and on youtube. But I have to upload these recording videos on youtube because I can't store such long data on my personal computer. That's why I wish there should be an option of linking youtube and google drive or dropbox. It is not necessary to link google drive, I wish there may be an option of a cloud storage service to save our data. I hope that the respected team of zoom will take a look at my request and will introduce these features for me in the future.

Rafael
Account Technical Manager in Mexico
Computerhardware, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

One of the best software for collaboration, except when you need support.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My general experience is good until i have the issue/problem with zoom application for windows, the lack of a good customer support don´t help and i try some troubleshootings to solve the problem without results. I think that i will not renew my anual suscription for this problems and bad customer support of zoom.

I really enjoy that have a lot features that increase productivity in remote work, i use every day for my meetings because its easy to use, the pay version includes security features plus no time limitation.

I have the problem that i can use the application in windows since 2 months ago, i open i ticket and until now, the customer support don´t contact me to resolve this bug/issue. A lot of features only works in application, in web browser version only have the neccesary options so i prefer to use microsoft teams.

Omotayo
Manager in Nigeria
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers

Zoom Meetings Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom has been a 'life saver' for our organization. It helped our staff stay connected during the pandemic as we were working remotely. Zoom has collapsed the distance barrier in our organization as we feel a sense of togetherness anytime meetings are held online. Zoom has helped us make more profit with far less expenses.

1. The ease of use. Anyone can use zoom irrespective of education level. The instructions for use are so detailed and simple to understand. 2. The 'mute Microphone' button is magical. It means there will be no disturbances and interference in a meeting. 3. Customer support. The Zoom customer support is excellent. 4. The screen sharing feature is a great feature anytime anyday. 5. The ability to turn off and on my video.

1. It glitches sometimes and that cannslow down the pace of a meeting. 2. The inability of Zoom to host meetings of longer duration than its maximum capacity. 3. The fact that I can't use some features on my phone, such as recording.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent program for HR meetings.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My experience has been fantastic, I could say that the costs have gone down with this software, I think that the efficiency has improved and the support has been better in terms of speed of resolving concerns, the recording is light, it can be hosted in the cloud or downloaded , there are always links available and it is easy to share with everyone on the team.

What I like the most is that it is very easy to find the most used options, enlarge the screen, record, invitation, etc.This speeds up when we are generating a demo with the whole team, which was one of the reasons why we changed it or used it alongside the other software.

i think the internet connection is not as compatible as the old software we used, we believe it was a failure to install but we can solve it by changing the operational network.

Sébastien
Sébastien
Directeur in Mexico
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

A Fine, Very Customizable Video Conferencing Tool with Extra Features

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with this software has been reliable when excluding certain behaviors, such as moving Zoom windows around when recording or using the annotation tool. I haven't got the chance to use frequently this software on other devices, but I have mixed feelings when using it on a Linux system because of the aforementioned issues. I find Zoom is a solid option for one-on-one meetings, particularly considering everything needed works perfectly on a free plan. For bigger meetings, a Premium plan is a must and one can still benefit a lot from this software. It has enabled me to do screen sharing very easily without having to know anything about video recording or editing. Even on low-end PCs, I feel that Zoom is quite capable of rendering a good enough video for formal meetings that need to be shared later by other means. The encoding used for exported videos is a great compromise between size and quality, making it a viable option when it comes to sharing a meeting online. I wouldn't recommend Zoom for producing high-quality videos intended for commercial use or for presentations with a large audience (above 100 participants), but it works perfectly fine for personal projects and for most business meetings. I find I could benefit more if I were able to use all the available features as one often needs to rely on workarounds such as using an image editing tool to make drawings from screenshots instead of being able to directly work on the screen as intended by the software.

Zoom brings to the table premium features for free. One-on-one meetings are not time-limited or missing any essential option. It is possible to set up recurring meetings by generating a permanent Zoom link, which is very useful to have custom links for many different contacts. Zoom makes it possible to share the screen with others: either to record a solo session; screen share with others in a meeting while having the ability to record audio and video; share only a specific window or the entire desktop and there's also a quick way to switch between different screens from participants, all of it being configurable in the application. Scheduling a new meeting is straightforward and numerous options are presented to make it easy to obtain the desired behavior by default when launching a meeting. Meetings can also be integrated with external calendars and provide more advanced options to facilitate interactions when the meeting starts, such as automatically recording on the local computer and asking for a password to prevent unauthorized access. Being able to chat with attendees and store all relevant information about them in an address book inside Zoom are other features that make interactions with frequent users a breeze. There are plenty of settings available from the main window to adjust audio, video and recording details and even integration with dual monitors.

Technical issues are present with the Linux desktop application in certain hardware conditions, especially with the annotation tool, rendering it totally useless. While using that tool, the screen isn't updated in real-time and won't allow displaying drawings with a transparent background to make it possible to annotate on the screen while keeping the desktop visible in the background. There are also various notable glitches when moving Zoom windows around, such as the video window being duplicated when recording and staying on the screen for extended periods of time, ruining the quality of any recording being made. Because of those shortcomings, it is impractical to try and move the windows when recording and some features simply need to be forgotten at those times. It is also inconvenient that the toolbar won't display properly when set at the bottom of the screen, as it only opens from top to bottom, making the list of tools go outside the bottom part of the screen and effectively unreachable. There is no way to resize the toolbar which occupies too much space on tiny monitors (screen size of 13 inches and below). In a similar fashion, the main window when a meeting is happening can't easily be resized as some buttons will disappear and become unusable, making it harder to record the session or end the meeting.

Omar
Omar
Editor in Mexico
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Zoom: an expensive version of Skype

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Zoom meetings has not been the best. Whether I'm having an audio problem and sound like Darth Vader or whether I cannot pay the full version and my time runs out, Zoom is just a software that can be replaced with at least four other software and for free. I'm not going to tell you not to use it. If you have the money to pay for a full version and you don't experience the same audio problems I have, so, go for it and tell your friends you are able to have video calls in an expensive way, maybe just to feel a little better than them. Which, honestly, you shouldn't.

I'm going to be very honest. There are several softwares that offer what Zoom offers, but for free. I can't mention any pros over any other software, such as Skype or Microsoft Teams. Don't get me wrong, Zoom is a very cool way to communicate or present a class or conference, as long as you pay a full version. Of course, there is a free-trial version, in which you have a limited amount of time per call, which is a little annoying if you need more time. There is particularly a characteristic that I really enjoy in this software, and that is backgrounds. Of course, this trait is now available on other softwares, but I first enountered it here. So if you enjoy changing backgrounds whil you're in class or during a meeting, just for fun, you'll enjoy Zoom.

Honestly, Zoom is the rich people's Skype. When I think about it, because my bosses use it for their meetings, I'm like... wait a second... they could have this exact same meeting on Skype and for free... Then I remember... oh well... they just don't know what to do with their money. So yeah. I understand the necessity of different softwares for communication during quarantine, and that teachers and students want to use the best and newest technology for their classes, and so on. But, let's be frank, spending money on a software that does exactly the same as your WhatsApp, Skype, Teams and also Facebook, it's just questionable. Now, the worst part, for me, about this software is its audio fidelity. If you are wearing headphones that are slightly non compatible with it you will sound exactly like Darth Vader during your video call, and that is just really embarrasing. I have experienced this issue at least three times and I have seen it with other people. And when that happened to me, fortunatelly, I was in my laptop, so I was able to remove my headphones and just use the normal speakers. But if you're in a PC, there's no way to fix it. So... if you're paying for a video conference software and you can't even talk, then... what's the point?