Over Zoom Meetings

Zoom combineert videoconferenties in de cloud, eenvoudige online vergaderingen en groepsberichten in één gebruiksvriendelijk platform.

Meer informatie over Zoom Meetings

As soon as you purchase it, you can get set up in just a few minutes. It has some great collaboration features and their customer support is quite friendly.

What I dislike is that when you first sign on to a meeting you are not connected to the audio, so if the person on the other end tries to talk to you, you feel awkward and have to explain.

Beoordelingen van Zoom Meetings

Waar voor je geld

Zoom Meetings heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 12.102 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoom Meetings eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (12.102)

Ernesto alfonso O.
Ernesto alfonso O.
Director in Mexico
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Imprescindible en estos tiempos

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Es la herramienta más importante e imprescindible de estos tiempos por causa del teletrabajo, clases y conferencias online, grupos e incluso reuniones familiares. El mundo ha cambiado y Zoom Meetings ayudó a adaptarnos a estos cMBIO.

Tiene gran estabilidad, accesibilidad, incluye poderoso herramientas para compartir pantalla, pizarras, diapositivas, compatibilidad con camaras virtuales y uso de software adicional para enriquecer la experiencia.

El costo es accesible aunque poco elevado.

Pablo G.
Pablo G.
Director SIED in Mexico
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

excellent software

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent, I use it daily. It is intuitive and day by day it improves both the options and the user experience.

Zoom is very powerful and probably the most user-friendly, stable and complete video call platform at the same time. It is easy to send a link but it also has many access controls and options to work collaboratively. Ideal for education environment.

Zoom is a bit pricey compared to many free products of the same ilk. However, it has many features that make it one of the best and most reliable. Little by little it has also added features that I needed, a bit of integration with some Apps is missing.

Sreehari D.
software engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy to use but quality needs to be better

3 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Easy to use and it was sufficient for basic needs

Quality has to improved a lot and as so as customer support

Md rafiew I.
Research Assistant in Bangladesh
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

For my online class, the Zoom interface is really straightforward and easy to use.

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Audio signatures and passwords can be used to protect my privacy. I can also lock a meeting as a host to prevent people who haven't yet joined from joining.

I can get closed captions with Zoom by integrating third-party solutions to make sure the feature works. Zoom is a video and audio conferencing platform that allows users to record meetings. Zoom allows 100 or more people to participate in a video call. The app's gallery view allows for up to 49 players to be displayed on one screen. However, if I wish to add more users, the program enables for up to 500 persons to be added. A password, such as SAML, OAuth, or 2FA, can be used to verify your Zoom account. 256-bit TLS encryption protects your video meetings and chats using this app. To safeguard my connection, I can utilize AES-256 encryption or end-to-end encryption. Furthermore, Zoom's whiteboard features allow users to doodle on many slides and screens.

Zoom does not support emojis, but it does support GIFs. Admins can turn on and off this video conferencing tool. The free bundle of Zoom virtual conferencing is limited. It can make an unlimited number of calls that are limited to 40 minutes in length. If I upgrade to a pro account, however, the time limit is extended to 24 hours. Free users can only save up to 1GB of recordings on their PCs, whereas all paid plans allow for cloud storage. There is currently no support for HD video.

Favio R.
Favio R.
Project Manager in Peru
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Most complete online meeting platform in the market

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've had a great time working with zoom meetings since the beginning of 2020. I've only used the free version but I has been a salvation in times of Covid. I don't give them 10 stars because the software consumes a high amount of RAM memory.

The option to join meetings as a guest without the need of an account is just great. The option that I like the most is that everyone can draw in the screen while someone is sharing, as long as the host allows it. It gives us the chance to debate in meetings or explain specific topics, specially in Architecture or Design meetings.

I don't like the 45 free minute limit. It's ok that companies charge for the full version of the software, however, there should be an alternative for less people without paying the full plan.

Mirza S.
Mirza S.
Software Tester in Bosnië en Herzegovina
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Nowadays it has become a synonym for remote work

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use it every day for the daily standup meeting, and another meeting as well the biggest plus is that it works in many countries with restrictive internet rules, and I have team members all over the globe.

The UX is on a very high level, it's obvious that they thought of the little details - like when a participant's connection quality drops there is a warning about it displayed to the other meeting attendees.

It's a small thing but it kind of forces you to use the desktop app - I think I understand why this is so, as desktop apps are much more performant than browser-based variants.

Fabiani O.
Fabiani O.
Mentora de Líderes in Brazilië
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Zoom é o meu parceiro para os atendimentos individuais

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Tenho uma boa experiência com o zoom, principalmente em termos de estabilidade. Ele é mei preferido para reuniões 1 a 1.

Eu uso o zoom para minhas sessões de Coaching individual e ele me atende perfeitamente.

Ao compartilhar o PowerPoint em modo de apresentação, eu não consigo usar recursos de animação e isso faz falta.

Abdo E.
Content creator in Egypte
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent but expensive

5 7 dagen geleden Nieuw

I liked its simple interface, and the quality of meeting. I also appreciate the integrations zoom provides.

what I hated the most was the high monthly subscription. I hope they can offer cheaper plans for content creators like myself.

Siti kadijah S.
Siti kadijah S.
Information Technology Specialist in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Online meeting with Zoom

4 vorige week Nieuw

Zoom is simple to use, and scheduling and managing meetings over the platform needs little more than intuition. Thanks to the sound-visual elements, participants may engage at their own pace. Screen sharing adds a component akin to projecting anything on a screen. I'm not exactly sure how we got by without Zoom up until now.

When leading a group meeting/collaboration, the most challenging thing to achieve is a natural conversation, which is impossible when you continually have had to mute and unmute yourself to speak up (so there is always somebody who needs repeated reminders!). But that's just the way things are, and people get better at it as they use it more.

Viraj R.
Viraj R.
Data Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Video collaboration for developers and IT people

4 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The integrations, the efficient use of time for jumping on a zoom and debugging any bug

There needs to be a feature that takes up low internet Bandwidth when the connection is weak

Omotayo I.
Manager in Nigeria
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers

Zoom Meetings Review

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom has been a 'life saver' for our organization. It helped our staff stay connected during the pandemic as we were working remotely. Zoom has collapsed the distance barrier in our organization as we feel a sense of togetherness anytime meetings are held online. Zoom has helped us make more profit with far less expenses.

1. The ease of use. Anyone can use zoom irrespective of education level. The instructions for use are so detailed and simple to understand. 2. The 'mute Microphone' button is magical. It means there will be no disturbances and interference in a meeting. 3. Customer support. The Zoom customer support is excellent. 4. The screen sharing feature is a great feature anytime anyday. 5. The ability to turn off and on my video.

1. It glitches sometimes and that cannslow down the pace of a meeting. 2. The inability of Zoom to host meetings of longer duration than its maximum capacity. 3. The fact that I can't use some features on my phone, such as recording.

Agala M.
Nutritionist in Kenia
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers

The Remote Working Solution

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally Zoom has been a life saver especially for the kind of work I do. I mostly work in remote areas and so its capability to work sufficiently even in areas with poor network is the reason it is my go to app for personal and work related remote meetings. It is comparatively easy to use and join meetings since it does not have tedious sign up and log in requirements.

What I like most about zoom is over time they have made useful updates to make remote working and online meetings more efficient. The real time screen sharing option has been helpful in teaching and sharing notes and also the fact that you can share your screen and still see participants. My favorite feature about zoom is that it still works relatively well in poor connections as is prone in third world countries like mine. Other updates like the ability of the host being able to mute noisy participants has also been helpful. Zoom has made connecting with workmates, friends and family easier. It is also easy to use and has so many features to easen interactions in this crazy times.

I still wish the time limit for the free version of zoom be longer than the 1 hour 40 minutes but something free it is still quite sufficient.

Steph P.
Program Officer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Critical for people with ADHD

5 5 maanden geleden

There are lots of things that are helpful about Zoom, especially during a time when working from home was required. The biggest takeaway for me was how helpful Zoom is for my ADHD. I have always had a really hard time paying attention to someone over the phone, so working from home was daunting. But I have found that if I can look at someone's face while they are talking, I don't get as distracted -- even if we aren't in the same room together. Having virtual meetings be a more normalized option has made me better at my job, and Zoom has made it easier for everyone to have access to video chat services -- on their computer or on their phone. Zoom has made it easier for me to build and maintain relationships in my personal and professional life, regardless of if someone has an android or iphone. I'm more productive during meetings and am able to retain more details about the conversation. Zoom is also superior in this way because of where I can move the windows around. So I can move people's faces in the order that is the most productive for me (like who is talking vs everyone at once, etc).

There are too many clicks needed to do anything. When I log in, I wish I could schedule a meeting without having to click into my account page. When I want to change my virtual background, I wish I didn't have to take 3-5 clicks to do that.

Rishu B.
Technical Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A system which helps in effective communication and remote work

Opmerkingen: Amazing experience so far

I like everything about this tool. Very handy provides almost all the required features that needs for efficient communication and remote work. It provides screen sharing, video, voice call all the options to maintain and smooth office work. Grouping of people is also another great feature to have. Great working tool.

Only issue I found with this uploading the documentation while working and communicating. It should have storage capacity for the users specifically for the shared documents, and links which have been shared while being online.

Senthilkumar N.
Senthilkumar N.
Senior QA specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Perfect business video conferencing partner!

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really satisfied with the product features come with, but still lot of improvements needed on UI and security, connection lagging features.

Perfect fit to any quick business meeting on the go and suits for all remote workers, no special training needed. Toll based calling options are available. As my company had enterprise subscription, it allowed more than 500+ participants same time, unlimited meeting and time. Also streaming and recording features helped a lot of users while business are commuting or busy in other activities. As it can be integrated with Microsoft Office/Outlook 365, all features like calendar items would be notified that makes the user easy to plan ahead of time. Also it has integration support on Slack and Zapier. Scalable for usage subscription that helps a lot in the organization itself. File sharing is pretty easy across users during the meeting. Love the intuitive UI design and layout. Nice utility tools like whiteboards, annotator, chats, and more options along with sharing the screen. Easy to split the meeting users into different breakout rooms to manage the meeting purpose. It allows virtual background customization that satisfies user personalization, presentation ability, organizational branding pictures/logos, and follows privacy standards.

App must be downloaded to use it rather go for web based. Once user enter any password or secured information which cannot be deleted. You may not expect HD quality in video streaming. Limited bandwidth size for storing webinars and recordings if you have longer meetings in place. Zoom-bombing issue gets some time during the meeting if you forward meeting invite to non-intended participants. While in breakout rooms, may not possible to add the co-host which is one of the disadvantage. Our business users started using Chromebooks, but it does not support it.

Faisal faruque R.
Faisal faruque R.
Digital Marketing Analyst in Bangladesh
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

The Perfect Home Office Companion!

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Zoom for a long time now. But before the Covid-19 pandemic, I was not a regular user of Zoom. But during the lockdown, while working from home, it became my best friend. Also, it got better day by day. I am happy that the developers are working very hard to push regular updates. The desktop app and mobile app both are quite useful. The mobile app is a great way to catch up with meetings while I am on a run. Although I am currently using the free plan now, I will certainly buy a premium plan very soon.

Zoom is undoubtedly the best meeting software out there. It's not only because of its features but also for the usability of this tool. The user interface of Zoom is a bit traditional while the competitors are using a bit more modern approach. But this is where things have become interesting. Because of the legacy UI of this tool, the users find it very easy to get started with this app. When I first started using Zoom, it took only an hour to get familiar with all the features. Another useful feature of Zoom is the ability to annotate on the screen. Also, the screen sharing tool is quite handy and it has a lot of functionalities. Oh, I forgot to tell you about the amazing virtual backgrounds. Frankly speaking, this is one of the most useful features and I can attend any formal meeting even from my garage using this feature.

Zoom certainly offers a nice free plan with many features. But I don't really like the time limit thing in the free version. Rather they could have just restricted a few features from here and there. It would help many people who can't afford self-hosting zoom or buying a premium plan. But I must admit that the paid plan is not that expensive.

Network Administrator in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use, full featured collaboration tool

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom Meetings has been a great experience for me. I have used many similar applications over the last 18 months, and Zoom is the best.

Zoom is great because the product is easy for anyone to install and understand how to use. Zoom also does a great job of adding new features and patching security routinely.

It would be great if the desktop sharing had an admin mode so when using it for support you wouldn't have to ask the end user to perform certain actions.

Dustin A.
Manager in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Where would we be without it

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom is very straightforward and easy to use. Zoom is constantly innovating and adding new features. So do not be surprised if you open Zoom tomorrow and there is a brand new feature! Zoom offers several different options for users to join a meeting. They can call in to a number, join via browser, join via mobile app, or join via the desktop app. Zoom is also integrated with several different apps or products that you are probably using on a daily basis. Zoom has several different features and solutions that will fit your needs.

Zoom is very easy to use and navigate. I like how you can use zoom for multiple different situations. Such as video or audio meetings, webinars, classes, training, and more. I really like how Zoom continues to update and add new features. Zoom cares are security, and when there is an issue, they address it.

Occasionally I experience auto issues when I try to connect AirPods or headphones. I also wish that the documentation was sorted and separated a little more.

Dozent in Duitsland
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Best app at the moment for virtual meetings

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom is a very helpful app to keep in contact with family and friends during the time of the pandemic but was also used by firms, university and the whole educational system to remain connected even though it wasn’t possible to meet in presence. I find that it still has a lot to improve but it achieved what other apps didn’t achieve and that is the reliability on the functionality of this app. Even it is possible to meet in presence Zoom is a good platform for small conferences and also big ones if you are willing to pay for meetings with more participants.

When meeting with colleagues Zoom makes instant screen sharing possible and the quality of video and audio is good enough to keep conferences for 1-2 hours. The meetings are also very interactive when it comes to breakout sessions and taking part at discussions. I personally like very much the option of raising the virtual hand since it gives you the atmosphere of being in a classroom if you are a student.

It has severe security problems. A person can send the link to third parties and anyone can enter the meeting. However, it is not a big problem, since sometimes it is kind of funny and is always remembered as anecdotes of virtual meetings. It would be also good to make the free time of the meeting a little longer since it only permits to meet for 45 minutes. However, it is also not a big problem since you can start another meeting after that.

Rafael N.
Account Technical Manager in Mexico
Computerhardware, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

One of the best software for collaboration, except when you need support.

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My general experience is good until i have the issue/problem with zoom application for windows, the lack of a good customer support don´t help and i try some troubleshootings to solve the problem without results. I think that i will not renew my anual suscription for this problems and bad customer support of zoom.

I really enjoy that have a lot features that increase productivity in remote work, i use every day for my meetings because its easy to use, the pay version includes security features plus no time limitation.

I have the problem that i can use the application in windows since 2 months ago, i open i ticket and until now, the customer support don´t contact me to resolve this bug/issue. A lot of features only works in application, in web browser version only have the neccesary options so i prefer to use microsoft teams.

Cielo kaye C.
Office Manager in Filipijnen
Directiekantoor, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Breakthrough product during the pandemic

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's good and useful, but it needs a lot of improvement on its virtual background feature, as well as internet speed requirements.

Zoom Meetings had been very essential to our company, and to the rest of our family, especially when COVID started. It made work from home and online classes possible and easier. I love that there's a free version of the app, and that you can opt to change the background of your video during meetings/calls. I love that it allows you to share your screen (and choose just what programs you'd like to share) and/or audio. The annotation and whiteboard features are also a nice touch. It made communication, meetings, classes, webinars, etc. more efficient and effective. Also, during meetings, the host has an option to admit participants, mute/unmute them, enable/disable chats, annotations, and screen sharing, so that's a plus.

Virtual backgrounds are not compatible, or it doesn't work seamlessly with most laptops or desktops. For most smartphones and tablets, that feature is not even available. I hope the developers will improve that feature in the future. Also, unlike other apps, Zoom needs a highlighter internet speed and bandwidth.

Alfonso G.
IT Risk Partner in Colombia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Ever-evolving collaboration

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: definitely in my company using collaboration tools ..however, this is one of the ones we like the most however we know that it is evolving at a very fast level and also leading in the market

one of the most important features is the ease of use and connection, which through intuitive buttons allow you to do basic activities to manage a video conference.

the software consumes a lot of computational resources I think they should work in the laboratories to find more efficient connection protocols consume fewer resources.

Irene I.
Resident Services Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Zoom meetings will continue even after COVID

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom meetings have changed the way we do business. And will continue to do business. I don't think we will ever go back to in person meetings in the future, we may do a hybrid of IN person and Zoom, but the majority of our attendees want to stay with Zoom for ever.

With the start of COVID, our business was forced to cancel all in person meetings. We now use Zoom for all our committee meetings, 5 per month, and Board of Directors meetings, once a month. It has been a game changer for us. no more , " I got stuck at the office or in traffic and could not make the meeting" no more rushing around to get to the meeting location on time,. No more delayed meeting start times because we don't have all the necessary participants. Everyone can join from where ever they are , on what ever device they have. Phone, tablet, lap top or desk top. The "waiting room " is a must have feature for us as we need to verify the user before they join. We also move users to and from the waiting room during the meeting to have discussions about sensitive issues that not everyone should be hearing. The screen sharing is also a must have feature for us,.no more printing out a packet of documents for every meeting.

it would be nice to have a feature that "forces" the participant to enter more information than just a name. We get people putting in slang names and then we have a hard time identifying them. If there was a feature to turn on for "address" it would help us tremendously. We currently have to look up each user in the waiting room in our database to verify they can have access to the meeting.

Jenny W.
Senior Marketing Manager in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

The Industry Standard

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I think Zoom is being so standardized that many other organizations don't consider alternatives at this point. I still prefer other webinar hosting platforms to Zoom, but Zoom meetings gets the job done. It is user friendly enough that even those unfamiliar with video conferencing software can still understand how to enter/exit the meeting room.

Zoom is being the industry standard and reaching almost every vertical now that remote work skyrocketed. I like that zoom allows you to change your background easily, pass presenter controls, and hold waiting rooms for others to enter the room.

The zoom toolbar can very easily get in the way of presenting which can be quite frustrating. I also wish there was a feature to let us know who was paying attention/idol on the meeting.

Parth P.
Parth P.
DevOps Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Remote Work Meeting App : Zoom Meetings

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom can be utilized for quite some time to meet from various areas as long as the members have a web association, camera and mouthpiece. During the time where the pandemic held us back from meeting face to face, we utilized Zoom as the option of decision to perform virtual gatherings permitting everybody to in any case meet up and basically see each other at the same time on the PC screen. Tragically, Zoom can't be utilized to perform instrument practices since there would be input from the different members.

It's an extraordinary method for interfacing all over the planet with insignificant transmission capacity utilization. Meeting our friends and trading thoughts is made conceivable using top notch video and sound calls. Outstanding sound and video quality; we are recording gatherings and moving them to other capacity. Contrasted with other applications, it has more highlights and considers effective record sharing inside the chatbox.

You really want an application to settle on the decisions and gatherings, yet it would be awesome assuming that it had an online choice. Once in a while when web speed drops, the sound quality likewise drops; I would comprehend the video quality dropping, however the sound doesn't devour a lot of transmission capacity, so it would be great to have a predictable sound even on low web speeds. Element to take into account in excess of a solitary assigned speaker camera zoom window.