Gemiddelde scores

4,1 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,1 /5

Over TRAKnet

TRAKnet is een podologie-specifiek EMD-platform met patiëntendossiers, planning, facturering en rapportage.

Meer informatie over TRAKnet

25 van 38 reviews worden weergegeven

Sara T.
Financial Director
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

"Awesome EHR for Podiatry"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Traknet since 2011. I have used all phases of the program from scheduling, charting to billing. It is easy to use and gets the job done. Since Nemo has taken over ownership it has continued to evolve and change as needed and they are constantly adding new tasks to the program. All of this helps to streamline the processes in our office.

Pluspunten: 1. That it caters to Podiatry
2. Ease of use - I pretty much trained myself because I started learning it before all the training videos were available.
3. Webinars

Minpunten: I think the reports could be improved. I have had several times whereas I had to run 2 or 3 reports and then manually combine numbers to come up with the results I needed.

Jennifer L.
Practice Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"So many issues..."

Opmerkingen: I regret signing on with Traknet. It started out as a great experience and I really thought it was going to work for us. But the cost of the program in ridiculous when you add additional physicians. Adding an additional physician more than doubled our monthly cost. We have a third joining our practice soon, so we will be dropping Traknet at that time. It just isn't financially feasible for a program that isn't working properly.

Pluspunten: The charting is pretty decent with a word based format. It is fairly easy to create templates that work for your clinic, and each physician can create their own templates if desired.

Minpunten: The billing is the worst! It seems so easy at first, but then tracking the claims, reprocessing claims, etc is the most painful experience. There is no claim management in this program - at all! There are a series of inadequate reports you can run to try to get a grip on what's happening, but no real claim management. Another problem we have is that the payments are not matching up, causing me to manually enter almost every payment. When payments to match up, we've had several instances where the adjustments are not calculated correctly, leaving accounting errors on multiple accounts. We paid extra money to "upgrade" to the cloud and it has been the worst experience for us. It is painfully slow, we can't access multimedia folders, the program closes out in the middle of charting, it gives us red lines on our schedule in the middle of scheduling, etc. Terrible! Next, every single thing in Traknet costs additional money. Patient portal, faxing, integrating with labs, etc. It will all cost additional money and still doesn't work properly. Incredibly expensive if you have more than 1 physician.

• Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019
Heather K.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-11-2020

"I really wanted it to work"

Opmerkingen: Not great. We had problems that started at the data migration stage and have continued on from there. We have had multiple meetings with the training teams, support teams and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with absolutely no resolution. What is even worse is that on more than one instance while I was talking to our account manager about all of the problems and expressing my displeasure with the system, he was trying to sell me additional TRAKnet products! The product that we are currently using is not good, so why would I buy additional products?
I really wanted TRAKnet to work, but it is clear that this product has many problems and I cannot wait around while they try to fix them. It is costing me time and money and is simply aggravating for me and my staff and my billing team.

Pluspunten: Easy to make and modify templates. Very easy to customize the desktop and I love that it integrated with our x-ray program. Works very well with Dragon and was introduced to SpeakEasy which has also been a great program to use

Minpunten: So many things.
For starters, there are buttons and tabs for functions that either don't exist or have not been set up. For example, there is a "Pay My Bill" button on the patient portal, but the ability to make a payment through the portal has not been set up. There is a tab that is supposed to just let you upload all of the patient's records to the portal, but it does not work so you have to do a work around which adds about 4 steps to the process.
They recommend MedSender for integrated faxing, but that is not set up yet and will not be integrated until January, at the earliest. My bets are that it does not ultimately work.
The system works half the time and does not work the other half of the time. No one can seem to figure out why . We just know that the developers are "working on it".
Finally, all things billing related are completely jacked on it. We use an outside billing service and they have had nothing but problems trying to bill out claims. As a result, money is trickling in very slowly which is bad for business.
The faxing system they recommend is not integrated with TRAKnet yet, they have only one trainer who seems to know what she is doing, their credit card processing service does not work correctly and the system is very quirky.

• Beoordeeld op 25-11-2020
James H.
Doctor
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2018

"Our practice has been using Traknet since Traknet 2.0 and it is the perfect EHR ."

Opmerkingen: The benefits Traknet offers our practice is the streamlined process of charting patients for our doctors which allows them to spend more time with our patients. Traknet aides the running of a private practice by allowing our staff to have a complete patient focus. The ability to take copays and track in-office spending is a great benefit for our practice as well that would otherwise be provided by different services.

Pluspunten: Traknet makes scheduling patients easy and efficient. Our doctors also find dictating progress notes in Traknet results in very comprehensive and thorough notes. The ability to save scans within a patients chart allows for our office to have complete medical documents so that our patients will receive the most quality care. Traknet is user friendly and our front office staff as well as our medical assistants have been able to learn the software with ease.

Minpunten: The two cons with Traknet is that with the e-fax service is limited to one company that does not offer reasonable prices and e-prescribing is quite difficult.

April H.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2018

"Traknet is a wonderful system for podiatrists. I love the smooth user interface and extra features."

Pluspunten: Traknet is always looking to implement new, helpful features into their software. I don't have to worry about correctly reporting insurance requirements and billing is a breeze. The customer service is great! I'm always able to resolve any issue in a prompt manner. It's so easy to manage the daily schedule. The referrals section makes sending consultation notes an stress-free task.

Minpunten: Sometimes the software updates don't apply correctly. I've had to uninstall / reinstall the program a few times in the last 6 months. The monthly price is a little steep. Especially if we wanted to use the cloud option. I wish that when we put in the MIPS questions on the note that the correct code would populate in the invoice. That would be a big time saver!

Karen G.
Billing Specialist/ Administrative Assistant
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2018

"prior notification of updates or system crash would like to be notified prior via email"

Pluspunten: The simplicity of the program makes it easy to use . And has step by step guide for a particular situation that you may encounter

Minpunten: That it does not have the capability to download remits on excel also I am visually impaired and would like the font a little bigger it well help me with getting through the fields quicker;.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van TRAKnet op 2-3-2018

Karen,

When our product has a new release, we send an email to all users. It sounds like you may not be getting those notifications. We are going to be sure you are on the list and reach out to you to ensure you are satisfied.

Thank you for your review and your on-going support as a TRAKnet user!

Kim G.
owner/doctor
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018

"Software is slow due to defaults. Reports are many but mostly useless."

Pluspunten: Smart sheet ICD 10 code system works very well, is really the only reason I kept the program when ICD 10 came along, many others dropped it as too expensive and support issues were always an issue. Charting is done fairly well and not too burdensome.

Minpunten: Defaults slow the system instead of allowing you to choose the information pulled. Support does not respond, very poor. Could be a good program with different emphasis, works too much on MIPPS / MACRA etc when almost no one in podiatry is reporting. Gave 2 stars for value based on support and incorrect direction for profession.

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2018
Tammy R.
practice Manager

"Traknet"

Opmerkingen: I love being able to schedule appointments and file insurance all from the same software. Before Traknet I had to do so much insurance by paper claims and have electronic claims is so much easier.

Pluspunten: I think its easy to use and when we hire new people they learn it quickly. I love that you can fax from it now, that makes it so much easier. Insurance eligibility!

Minpunten: the Dr would say it is the notes, it is very frustrating when an update is done and then it doesn't work properly.

Carletta H.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019

"Traknet is the best software for podiatry"

Opmerkingen: I feel that if you are a podiatrist then this is a software that is made for you and not every other doctor so what is in the system is what you need to run your practice.

Pluspunten: Because it is for podiatry only and that the soft ware developers are also users

Minpunten: I think that since we went to the cloud that it is slow and that we have a hard time updating the multimedia

Richard R.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2018

"I've enjoyed using TrakNet in my practice. It's functionality fit my needs."

Opmerkingen: I enjoyed the straight forward charting and billing.

Pluspunten: Podiatry specific, customization available with my practice. Usually, the support staff answer the phone quickly, and are able to answer any question quickly.

Minpunten: The updates are sporadic and infrequent. Some features should be included in the usage fees, but are "added on" expenses.

Heather M.
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-1-2019

"Tracknet Review"

Opmerkingen: We are looking at streamlining our billing and have had wonderful help with that process.

Pluspunten: The scheduler and patient data is easy to access. We have many people in the system throughout the day and the system works well.

Minpunten: I would love to be able to schedule my doctors appointments in groups by kind of appointment. I am not currently able to do that without blocking the whole hour for the day. I would love columns to schedule in. My employees also have a hard time with the clocking in and out system. The system is not always current time and it causes a few issues.

• Beoordeeld op 17-1-2019
Felicia Z.
Billing Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 16-1-2019

"Easy to Use"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Traknet is very simple and easy to use. Would definitely recommend.

Pluspunten: Traknet is very easy to use and Nemo is continuously adding features to stay current. They offer many integrations to choose from including Demandforce which is fantastic as well. The customer support staff is top notch and always willing to go the extra mile to help you.

Minpunten: I do not have any cons for this software. Nemo has an idea wall to offer suggestions to help improve Traknet, over the years many of those suggestions have been taken into consideration.

• Beoordeeld op 16-1-2019
Kay S.

"Great Podiatry EMR"

Opmerkingen: I have been a user since 1995(Soft Easy) as the company changed ownership and numerous upgrades to Traknet 3.0 I like the changes made throughout the years that included billing, eligibility and electronic remittance saved me a lot of time, easy to use software. MIPS & MACRA A + Credit card integration for copay's and patient balances. Now I enjoy uploading patient statements no more stuffing envelopes! Oh my God so much improvement I just love it all!

Pluspunten: I like the integration with credit card acceptance and Demand Force patient reminders.

Minpunten: I really have no complaint and almost never have to call for support.

Sandra G.
Office mrg
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2018

"TRAKnet is very user friendly. The support is top notch, owned by podiatrist; keeping it up to date"

Opmerkingen: Makes scheduling, billing and doing clinical work effortlessly.

Pluspunten: Windows based, easy to use. The support team is GREAT! Clerical & clinical staff can work continuously. Current, up to date with all Medicare requirements. Great webinars for learning the system. Webinars that also keep us informed of future changes. Support team is eager and willing to help with any questions. ALWAYS available. Best podiatry software we have ever used. - On the billing side: it's so easy to use. Claims submission is a breeze.

John G.
DPM
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018

"Very easy to use, wish it could connect and integrate into larger systems."

Pluspunten: Customer support, intuitive nature of the program. The program understands the needs of podiatric physicians and surgeons better than Epic.

Minpunten: No connectivity/integration into larger systems. When using Epic, history, labs and studies can be imported quickly into the note. With TRAKnet, all of it must be entered individually by the user. Once signed off, Epic notes upload into the system. TRAKnet stays in your office and must be sent by hand to referring and collaborating providers.

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018
Gabriel D.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

"I've evaluated all software available for podiatry. Traknet is the most comprehensive."

Pluspunten: We used to do our own billing. RCM, a branch of NEMO Health now does it for us. They're experts! Don't waste your time trying to do it in-house. We now have a team of billers working my account. We could never do that before. They've got it covered.

Minpunten: I believe the software is the best complete product on the market for podiatry practice management. They are always innovating to make it better and they listen to their customers.

• Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018
Kennedy L.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

"Don't waste your time"

Opmerkingen: Not a pleasant one. I have had several issues with them, mainly on the billing side. If you want a simple, inexpensive, no frills EHR, it's acceptable. If you are a highly productive practice with lots of revenue, this would be a step backwards. Management has also not been helpful in responding to the needs of its physicians.

Pluspunten: Word based documentation makes it easy to manipulate and create templates. There is also a library of user templates that one could build off of that is useful.

Minpunten: Where do I start? Significant limitations in billing and data collection. There is virtually no ability to manipulate software to elicit useful data that can help direct patient volume and traffic. Software is antiquated and low octane. If they do your RCM (revenue cycle management) as well, watch out. Terrible service! They've gone through several managers and are basically hiring people off the street with little to no billing or coding experience. Certainly no podiatry experience. I had 4 different billing leads while I was with them. You will also have to pay for data access once you leave. The patient information will be difficult to transfer to a new system as well.

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Alan B.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2018

"Easy to use! Podiatry specific. Company run by podiatrist who know what podiatrist need!"

Opmerkingen: Practice management consulting, along with the ability to outsource my billing to NEMO Health. They also have an e-commerce company built in.

Pluspunten: Podiatry specific! Easy to use. Easy to customize. Has pre-built templates. Software is always being updated

Minpunten: Like all EHR software, it sometimes takes away from interacting with the patient, but does allow me to quickly review information needed for patient treatment

Cindy T.
Office Manager/Billing Specialist

"Best Podiatric Software"

Opmerkingen: Every issue I have had with Traknet gets solved quickly, so I am not on the phone for hours during business hours.

Pluspunten: How easy it is to work in the system and the different areas.

Minpunten: In scheduling that I can't copy a whole day of patients to another day, that I have to enter them each in individually.

Jeffrey F.
doctor
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2018

"Great software at a great price"

Opmerkingen: easy to use, contains billing and notes
There is nothing negative about the software, I like the price, the easy to navigate screens and the ability to write electronic Rx

Pluspunten: Software is easy to use, with both billing and charting along with practice management reports. Very easy to learn. Fantastic customer support.

Chad H.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020

"TrakNet values money far more than customers!"

Opmerkingen: We were never able to fully use the EMR because their cloud service wouldn't work in our areas of business. No adequate support to meet meaningful use. Continual problems with auto posting payments. Amounts were constantly inaccurate. Poor customer service and management. They only care about their money and once you get tied into using them, it becomes difficult to leave. Not advisable for multi practitioner practices like ours.

Pluspunten: Geared toward podiatry, which is good; but they don't have a billing only module. The cost is typically twice that of other EMR's ($400 per month for each practitioner).

Minpunten: The people and support are awful. They were unable to work with us during the pandemic even though we had 5 practices and paying over $2K per month for services. They cut us off when we went a few months late and wouldn't allow us to reasonably catch up. Awful people to work with!

• Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020
Jeffrey R.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2018

"Easy to use"

Pluspunten: Podiatry specific and easy to create templates and import export data and works well in a busy multi physician practice.

Minpunten: Cloud version is challenging and the switch from server based system was less than efficient or pleasant but did mostly get resolved

• Beoordeeld op 2-3-2018
Assistant Physician in the state of Missouri

"Overall good"

Pluspunten: It is easy and convenient to make patients charts, send meds electronically, easy reviewing past visits.

Minpunten: Not able to find meds with certain doses.
Software needs to be frequently updated for better functionality.

Jay E.
Doctor
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-1-2018

"Software is great for Podiatry"

Pluspunten: Easy to use, easy to learn, has billing and charting together, great customer support they really care about customers

Minpunten: I haven't had anything negative related to the software. Other than we are required to use electronic software in our practices

Lacey C.

"Traknet Review"

Opmerkingen: Verification of insurances and determining patient deductibles and OOP is easy.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use and navigate through to find what you need.

Minpunten: There isn't anything that I don't like about Traknet.