Over Aha!

Aha! is populaire roadmapsoftware – vertrouwd door meer dan 5000 bedrijven.

Meer informatie over Aha!

Combined with the excellent integration options, I would recommend evaluating Aha! whether you are a startup or looking to upgrade the PM function.

Often I'll need to completely refresh the page before I see my changes in the UI so it makes things a bit slower to use.

Beoordelingen van Aha!

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Aha! heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 461 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Aha! eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (461)

David P.
David P.
CPO/CTO in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

I will use this software for the rest of my career. It's worth every penny.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you've used developer-centric tools (Jira, for example), you know that they may be great for tracking stories and sprints, but they have very limited support (if any) for tracking the actual thought process in coming up with those stories. Either they don't have enough levels of hierarchy, or they try to get away with tags for everything. This is the first product that I've every used that has a structured methodology and design approach to evaluating your goals as a company / department; figuring out what initiatives support those goals; further breaking the initiatives down into master features (sometimes called Epics in other packages), and then individual features (stories). It also generates beautiful roadmaps, and has a transformational scorecard feature that lets you set up the criteria that matter, then rate all of your features, then calculate a score so you have a definitive order in which to do things.

The comprehensiveness of this software is incredible. It has almost everything you can possibly conceive of when building nearly any type of product or service. It helps you organize, plan, communicate, rate, rank, document, and create everything you need, except the actual software code (but you can just assign the stories to your dev team, and/or sync to another product). It also empowers you to have the conversations with stakeholders to figure out truly what's important (as opposed to the endless chorus of "it's all important"). I wish I would have known about this years ago.

The single largest missing feature is OKR support. There are goals and metrics, but not a structured way to do OKRs for products/teams. But there is also plenty of other software in the world that does it. We did struggle a bit with the integration with Jira, but that's largely because of Jira deficiencies.

Ryan O.
Senior Business Analyst in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Finally A Product Management Application That Solves All Needs

5,0 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: From the moment our trial started, I was impressed by the software and support we were provided. We weren't provided a sales pitch to later lead to a demo with no direction as is the case with most new application onboarding. Our sales person was also our technical advisor with a background in product management. They were able to answer all questions during our initial call. They demoed the product as it related to our experiences. And, they provided technical support throughout our trial. It truly was an excellent experience.

Aha! solves nearly every need we have for product management. It easily integrates with systems we've found difficult to connect in the past and it provides a straightforward, easy-to-use interface for stakeholders to provide Ideas and Requirements. One or both of these have been a major struggle for other applications we've tested. On top of this, Aha! provides a structure to our product management and future roadmap that we've not had in the past. This is important as a single user may work across multiple workspaces managing a multitude of products.

If you are not familiar with the technical setup, there are some complexities to work through, especially if integrating with other systems. However, once done correctly, these integrations work flawlessly. Also, if you are new to agile product management or you've never worked in a rigid product roadmap structure in the past, there is a learning curve. With this said, once learned, it will make you a better product manager while making you far more productive.

Overwogen alternatieven: Lucidchart, Azure DevOps Services en Smartsheet

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: They solved for nearly all of our use cases and provided an experience and product that will allow use to grow over time.

Raf A.
Product Marketing in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

Don't recommend. Read review for details..

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Would never recommend.

Cool logo. Good space to house personas and competitor analysis.

In the initial onboarding process I would contact customer support for clarity, seeing as how I've never used such a software. I had one phone call, fairly short. I was later tasked with sole responsibility for the software - evangelizing and coaching others on how to use it. When I reached out to support for more clarity, the reps did EVERY possible not to get on a call with me. They would email me back every other day - directing me to instructional videos - refusing to get on the phone. I needed to integrate with Jira, "Please HELP!!??"- guess what? "We have some videos that can help you. Awful support. As well, not very user friendly, not customizable, and just down right inferior cosmetically.

Greg F.
Greg F.
Founder in VS
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

So glad to have finally found and settled on Aha! Quite aptly named!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This is one of the slickest, most beautiful, well-thought-out, powerful, and extensible tools I've ever seen. It took a while to get all settled into exactly how it fits in with my needs, but the documentation AND customer support were second-to-none during the trial to help me get there. Once I did...wow, it's slick and powerful.

I loved so many things about Aha!, but probably the most important thing was my ability to manage and prioritize a LOT of my product's features that can also be tied to Epics, Storys, Initiatives, and Goals in a very slick and powerful interface.

The product becomes cost-prohibitive, especially for startups, if you wish to use the "Develop" side of the product as well as the "Roadmap" side. For some reason, you need to step up to an extremely expensive Enterprise version, which makes little sense as smaller companies would of course want to use sprint planning and many other critical lower-level engineering and development features. The trials only allow one or the other, not both (without a very confusing experience), which seems odd for the same reason.

Overwogen alternatieven: Jira, Trello en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: Aha! has well-thought-out capabilities that blend strategy and roadmap planning with powerful feature management. I don't believe there is another product out there that comes close in this regard. And in such a gorgeous, flexible, and easy-to-use interface.

Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Product Manager in Brazilië
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

Very complete product. Great customer support.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Has all the features I need to conduct my daily Product Management work, and the tool's speed and performance makes it very easy to work with.

Pricing gets very expensive as it is paid per user. Should have an option of unlimited guest members (viewers) There are many features and functionalities. I believe the onboarding tutorials could be more detailed and show real daily examples of features usage.

Amir S.
CPO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Better than Trello or Asana for Product Management in everything but UI look and feel

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far so good.

Essentially the Product Management workflow is embedded in their tool. It integrates with most popular task management tools and code repositories etc.

Not sure why, but UI of Asana is a head and shoulder above Aha. I assume it will get a look and feel refresh at some point. The features and functionality are all there however.

Christina Y.
Manager of Product Management in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Robust Product and Strategy Management Software

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Aha! has been excellent from initial discovery of the platform through today, 5 years in using the solution.

This software is extremely robust and very customizable to meet our needs and processes as an organization. Aha! support staff is extremely responsible and thorough. They answer my questions every single time and often provide added information to make my adoption easier. We use this software across our team and have expanded to include other teams as well. We've recommended it to other organizations that have also adopted and recommended this platform. They are constantly updating and adding features before I can even think they are needed.

It's a little complicated and not always intuitive.

Mark S.
Director of Product in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Lots of Opportunity

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Prioritizing work and managing the roadmaps are the most intuitive and foundational parts to Aha!. The Integrations to various development systems are also strong.

Additional integrations with UX-type solutions such as Figma are only available through the additional development product. Our current development product is so integrated into our development activities, that it'll be very hard to move to a new system to take advantage of these additional integrations. Direct product usage integration would also be immensely valuable to add to the software to track the performance and engagement of delivered work and monitor KPIs.

Head of CS in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Used Aha ! to communicate back with my Product managers

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I like the separation of ideas and features, compared to other tools in which all feature suggestions are created in the same way, in aha features are first suggested as IDEAs and the PM promotes them. It was very easy to track features that were promoted and getting notified for features being too long in the backlog.

The integration to Salesforce was bad, I ended up creating ideas directly instead of creating them from salesforce as I should have as a CSM. Furthermore, the main drawback of Aha is that you don't manage bugs or development in it unlike SCM tools or Jira (bitBucket) which makes Aha! an expensive tool since it's used only for PMs and there is a limit to the number of dashboards one can track when my developers managed bugs and code in Git.

Gouri S.
Gouri S.
Senior Tech Lead in India
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Aha for Roadmap delivery

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience using Aha is very good, we are easily able to manage the roadmap items and can generate the report after end of FY.

I liked the multiple features about Aha software, mentioning below - 1. Easy task creation in form of epics 2. Drag facility is available for prioritisation 3. Easy to Use

There are some features which can be improved. i.e. navigation between multiple product roadmap can be smoother, and giant chart can be managed in a better way.

Bastian S.
Bastian S.
Product Management Consultant in VS
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 201-500 werknemers

An Amazing Tool to Align Strategy and Execution for Product Management

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience from setup to use. Fanatical customer support and the fact that they follow their founders "Lovability" mantra (within 95% ;-) It has made me successful in helping companies tie product execution to company strategy. AHA tools usually create artifacts to help keep all stakeholders aligned.

Any organization that wants to be thoughtful, deliberate, and wants to link everything they build to the reason WHY they are building it should use this tool. It takes energy and effort to adopt, but the results are amazing. Every feature and release can be linked to a strategic element. In fact, what you are getting with AHA is not only a tool, but a best-practices thought model for product management (this can be challenging to implement but the rewards are high if you get through it. A key benefit is that once created, roadmaps and reports stay FRESH, meaning all changes to dates of features and releases are instantly reflected in your roadmaps and reports. No more updating Excel rows where cells are months!! Last but not least, their support is second-to-none!

While I really like AHA overall, the UI has many challenges. There are many inconsistencies (some places have a save, other autosave, some screens have a URL, others don't, some settings can be applied to everything at once, others have to be set manually one-by-one). Also for a single page app, it often struggles with refresh after edit more than it should in 2021.

Overwogen alternatieven: Productboard

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: Richer reporting, deeper feature sets, better use of strategy elements, MUCH better integration.

Rekha T.
Portfolio Director for Insurance Solutions Group in VS
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent tool for product innovation and management

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love that Aha! Customer teams are focused on customer success. They provide exceptional support and their knowledge center is outstanding! Every Aha customer support interaction has been quick, and addressed to satisfaction. All employees seem like they are experienced and well trained and respectful/professional.

The roadmap functionality and features, ideas portal and the ability to create dynamic presentation are key features that have been critical to our product teams. I like that we can connect the strategy of our business, goals and mission at the function and feature level. The UI is easy and intuitive and connecting to Jira is a huge plus for our collaboration with solutions engineering teams.

SAFe methodology is not completely implemented - although we have found ways to engineer it to fit our organizational maturity in adoption of SAFe

Overwogen alternatieven: Product Management Dashboard for JIRA, SharpCloud Software en Productboard

Redenen om voor Aha! te kiezen: It did not provide useful tools for product management, strategy, ideas portal. It was hard to see the tracebility and provide senior level management reporting

Overgestapt van: Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: Customer support, ease of use and setup, great UI, ability to have cohesive view across all areas, strategy, product, development teams, marketing, etc.

Ajinkya J.
Ajinkya J.
Chief Marketing Officer in India
Marktonderzoek, 201-500 werknemers

Convenient Tool for Product Managers, Aha!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Aha! is no doubt a sophisticated tool for driving product strategy, sharing your roadmap, and detailing features. It's very flexible and configurable so it requires a little while to get fluent with everything it may possibly do, and be aware of the best workflow patterns with it. That said, once you discover your groove it gets much more easily. Pricing is also in the premium end of the market, particularly for smaller companies, but you do tend to obtain what you pay off.

Aha! offers a comprehensive range of strategies for managing the entire product management and marketing cycle. I began using product development tools like Jira and then VersionOne, but they both appeared and functioned as if they were developed on purpose and eventually evolved into product management tools. None of them were in charge of product marketing. It was clear from the moment a fellow CTO introduced me to Aha! that this tool was explicitly designed to handle the full scope of product management. The governance features that assist product owners in focusing on the business plan and priorities also aid in the definition of product strategies to achieve those objectives. Customer personas assist the development team in remaining customer-centric. Our product owners enjoy working with feature development because they get to decide both how the features should function and how feature delivery should be prioritised. The Aha! Score, which can be customised, helps to balance value with development costs. Contributors are encouraged to request functionality, and the review process ensures that the promotion (or lack thereof) of a concept to a feature is transparent. Executive management and the board of directors expect product roadmaps to include information in an accessible format and Aha! has delivered efficiently so far.

The tool is extremely effective, with numerous features that make it simple to build a complex puzzle that occupies all of your time, causing you to lose track of the original goal: efficiently produce a product that meets consumer standards and business objectives. Keeping the model easy necessitates discipline. Aha! is so powerful and so customizable that it took me a while to figure out how best to apply it to my particular situations and challenges. That said, their amazing customer success team has been and continues to work patiently and diligently to help me make the most out of it.

Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Product Implementation Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Using Aha! for Project Management

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very satisfied with the product and customer service.

I like the flexibility to create and modify schedules and reports. I can create tasks for team members and Aha! sends them reminders (upcoming and past due). I manage business operations projects and this feature has been very helpful and has eliminated my having to chase down most tasks. I like the feature to create various reports with multiple slices of data/views for different purposes by just adding or removing filters vs. building something from scratch. Customer support is top notch. Someone always gets back to me within a couple of hours if not sooner whenever I reach out with questions or requesting help.

This software is complex, IMO not very intuitive and has a steep learning curve. There are tutorials that are very helpful and walk you through most everything you can think of, but it takes time to watch them and/or read. Once you get past the initial phase of learning the software and features you need, you will love it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Planview Enterprise en Clarity

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: This was an enterprise tool previously selected by my company. I would have preferred a PPM tool, but at the moment we don't need such a robust tool for project/portfolio management, so Aha! just fits the bill, and now that I've learned it serves me beautifully. Plus we are also using it for product management and integrating it with Jira.

Kim L.
Technology Project Manager in VS
Mediaproductie, 201-500 werknemers

Fantastic Support & Quick Start Up

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The exceptional Support Team has made all the difference in how we've been able to effectively use Aha! to manage projects. They REALLY do respond in a couple hours, the chat function is fantastic for quick questions, and it's very easy to schedule time to talk through more complex topics. The quality of the knowledge base, video tutorials and regularly offered trainings are the best I've experienced. Behind all that is a knowledgeable, friendly and extremely helpful team of Support folks.

Aha! provides a comprehensive set of tools to allow our teams to track work from an initial thought through to completion. Using Aha! we managed an extremely complex software implementation with multiple integrations and were able to track the work at varying levels of detail while always knowing status. Aha!'s My Work dashboard, assignment and commenting capabilities ensured our team members, with minimal effort, could readily identify their work, call out and address roadblocks and communicate progress. Team members who are more interested in doing the work than saying what work they did are converts to the value of Aha!, praising searchability, ease of use and a central repository for all the critical information.

Determining the workspace structure proved challenging for us and we are still trying to decide what's the right configuration. Still, there's really no wrong way to set it up and the flexibility and adaptability of the product will allow us to evolve our structure to meet our evolving organization's needs.

Overwogen alternatieven: Jira, ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, Confluence en Wrike

Redenen om voor Aha! te kiezen: limited capabilities, poor visualization, high touch for PM and minimal features for team members

Overgestapt van: Smartsheet, Google Sheets en Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: Usability and intuitive UI, tagging and commenting, and project management without a big lift for team members who just want to get work done.

Lisa S.
Technical Product Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Offers room to grow in to

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Aha! is a very well documented and supported product. The support I've received both over the phone and via email has been great - they really do have experienced product managers available to answer technical questions as well as talk about implementation details/best practices (note: they will make you schedule an appointment if you need to go to the level of screen share...I struggled with that at first but I think it's a gentle way of teaching folks to fish...as most questions can be answered if you take the time to read the documentation). We have also had a good response on a couple of key feature requests which I was impressed by given our modest account size.

What has been most useful to us is the ability to let the respective teams remain in their tools of choice while being able to knit together an end to end picture from top-level goals down to the execution of features and go to market activity. The pre-built integrations to Salesforce, Zendesk, GitHub, Slack, and Asana made linking the picture together across our org a pretty light lift.

We struggled with the UI here and there as well as getting folks fully up to speed on the available capabilities/best practices as it is feature-rich. Our approach was an incremental deployment starting in the middle of the data model. If I had a chance to do it again, I would start at the top with clear goals, vision and a focus on capturing product strategy details and then move down through the initiatives and into tracking the implementation details via releases/epics/features. Some of the new enterprise + features around collecting customer feedback are pretty interesting.

Peggy H.
Product Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Best end-to-end product management tool on the market!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Aha! is a complete end-to-end product management solution that has the capability to organize features using simple-to-complex org hierarchies while simultaneously promoting product management best practices. There were many areas in which Aha! outshined other tools: application stability, overall performance & speed, ease of use, (just the right amount of) flexibility in feature organization, and out-of-the-box intuitive planning structures (eg feature organization, release planning, roadmaps, idea management), and it's full set of field integrations with JIRA. While many of these sound like fundamental requirements for any product tool, I found a majority of the 9 or so tools I trialed to be significantly lacking in these areas. Aha! is more expensive than some of the other popular product tools out there but the cost is easily justified by their larger feature set that'll save teams time and money, along with providing a stable and consistent user experience. Also, Aha! was also one of the very few tools that supported the capture of ideas directly from mobile phones and enabled users to easily attach mobile screenshots to an Idea or Feature card.

Since AHA is a very robust, flexible app that can scale with a business, there's an initial learning curve (as is the case with any software that provides this level of flexibility). The up front time investment is worth it because once the application is set up, it's very easy for the team to understand, navigate and use!

Overwogen alternatieven: Craft.io, ProdPad, airfocus, Productboard, Roadmunk, Jira, Asana, monday.com en ProductPlan

Senior Program Manager in Finland
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

More than just roadmapping

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been extremely happy with the ease of use, overall features and value provided by Aha! for our roadmapping and project management needs. Of particular note has been the support response times and turn-around time on solving reported issues.

Aha! delivers on the promise to make product roadmapping easy however it offers more than just that. We have been using it as a common platform in product management for planning product roadmaps across the different groups and business units in our organization. While various other tools for managing product features and backlog were already in use integrating Aha! into them allows us to work on and provide an overall big-picture where planning and tracking strategic objectives is more easily done. Among the most useful features for us are the idea portal and flexible reporting capabilities. The reporting features allow us to replace sharing information in powerpoints to sharing a real-time view of product roadmaps and projects. The idea portal has allowed us to create a handful of portals to capture both internal ideas as well as external ones to connect and collaborate with our customers on developing solutions to solve their problems. In addition to that we have also used it as our main project management tool and recently in other functions to for example plan marketing campaigns.

While it does provide Single Sign-On and directory integration it lacks more flexible group management that would allow you to link permissions and access rights to Active Directory groups to manage via group membership which is typically needed in larger ogranizations and results in some amount of manual work for us in assigning and changing user permissions.

Rudra M.
Product Management in Canada
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent Roadmap & Idea Management Package

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Centralized auditability for investment, traceability from idea to release, centralized communication to internal teams, feedback from customers, structured rankings - list goes on. We originally used Doors, which is an extremely good (but rigid) requirements management platform. Aha! works better with our shift in development practices, and in tandem with JIRA, while adding a lot of capability that wasn't present before (outside of scattered presentations and spreadsheets).

Philosophically, the software gently pushes you to validate decisions that are key to product management - why are you building this, who is it for, how is it helping you achieve strategic and tactical goals? With that in mind, it sets up the team to be critical in their choices, extremely important in the current market. You're not forced to use these features, but it helps with both top-down alignment and bottom-up justifications for expenditure. From a feature perspective, the JIRA and Confluence integration work well for our purposes, the cascading templates help us ensure consistency in communication with Engineering across the product lines, an the Ideas portal is a great addition for internal and external feedback.

Additional data types for the extensible entities would be nice - lists of custom entities for one.

Overwogen alternatieven: ProdPad, Productboard, Jira en ProductPlan

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: Functionality - the blend of features jives really well with how we view product management and product investment, which starts well before the first requirement is written. Incorporating this into a cohesive package at a reasonable price point, and providing rapid responses to queries was key.

Karen R.
Head of Product Management in VK
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Using Aha for Education Assessment products

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are introducing the product management function accross the business. Therefore introducing the departments and senior management to the functions of Aha has been my priority.
The multiple benefits have included, multi person access as a reviewer / viewer. Transparency of the portfolio roadmap, clarity and confirmation of epic and feature details and the development priorities.
A prime benefit has been the capabilityof the tech team and CTO to cost up the features and epics in more detail than previously, supporting investment requests.

For my role as Head of Product Management: The strategic view of the product portfolio is all important for the company to see and for me to report. The functions I use most are the strategic and portfolio roadmaps, goals and linked initiatives. I absolutely love the dashboard function, especially for executive resporting. And now use the different workspaces for the different departments who are dependant on the product management scheduling, this is also an added bonus.

I really wish the functions would allow clarity for Strategic objectives, rather than goals and support the framing of dependant team and individual OKR's. I also find it difficult to delete releases and features on the Strategic level workspace. It would benefit the different types of users to have the functionalities that they need and navigate to it easily. From my role as head of to the associate product manager, we have different uses and feature requirements.

Overwogen alternatieven: monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: I was used to Aha from my previous company, we found the functionality to be expansive, used accross tthe departments it was coordinated and allowed mixed methodologies in its monitoring and reporting in the products being eveloped. The product management function in the company I am now in is new. I wished to introduce the best in class product management tool, for transparency, acountability and reporting capability accross the company. we have offered many in house demo's and everyone is very impressed, especially as they now know how they can access the information they need to fulfill and support their departments too

Tessa A.
Product Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Enterprise-grade with powerful flexibility and integrations

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Aha! has made a huge difference in our ability strategically plan our releases and align across multiple delivery teams. It's the only tool flexible enough to accommodate our broad and multifaceted product suite, and allows us to report on it all without requiring engineers to create reports for us. The customization and integration capabilities are better and more user-friendly than any I've seen in any product. When configuring customization and integrations in other products, I often find myself thinking "if only this were as easy as Aha". Same thing about reporting - it can be a bit complicated but I think they do a great job of making it as simple as possible even with a huge variety of options and massive flexibility. Their support is also incredibly responsive and friendly, and their documentation is good. It's been really easy for me to teach myself the ins and outs of the product and get answers to my questions.

Our biggest barrier to getting more value out of Aha is the cost. We would love to bring our scrummasters and UX leaders into Aha in more than essentially just a read-only capacity, but the cost to do that is prohibitive. While the benefits of Aha are huge, so is the cost, so it's something we need to be constantly ready to justify to management. The navigation is also somewhat poor, and there are a handful of specific views that are hard to use, which is a point of confusion for many users. But that's not too bad since we can usually create the view we want via a report.

Overwogen alternatieven: ProdPad en ProductPlan

Redenen om voor Aha! te kiezen: Because our development teams make heavy use of Azure DevOps Server, we had previously been trying to use that for our product & release planning as well. But Azure DevOps server didn't provide enough ways to track work across many projects and teams, the reporting was not flexible or user-friendly enough, the customization was a nightmare. At the end of the day, we needed a tool built for product managers, not engineers.

Overgestapt van: Azure DevOps Server

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: Aha was the only tool that offered the level of customization and hierarchy that we needed for a large and multi-faceted suite of products, and it also integrated well with our development tools. Most other tools we looked at seemed like they were made with small portfolios or startups in mind, not a fully fledged enterprise-grade product suite.

Joseph F.
Founder in VS
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Frequently Recommend to My Clients

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have recommended and will continue to recommend Aha! to my clients whenever they want to clearly see how their roadmap, initiatives, values, mission, personals, competitors, projects and releases are all interrelated and support (or don't support) the overall goals of the organization.
It comes down to one word...CLARITY.

I am a management consultant. I work with small to medium-size businesses. Often these engagements involve helping leaders get their arms around a complex set of long-range forecasts roadmaps, projects, initiatives, strategic goals, products, services, and more. Aha! brings clarity to my clients like no other tool I have used. There are other tools that do this or that but nothing is as easy to use and drives clarity for leadership in an organization. I love the ability to create a live web page that shows changes and updates to the roadmaps and other documentation in real-time. The time savings alone in not having to create a new slide deck for the executives is a sheer delight to my clients.

If you are looking for something to manage the details of your project, I would not use Aha! It just isn't made for that. I always set Aha! on top of a project or product management system; jira or smartsheet. Getting your head wrapped around the hierarchy of Aha! can be a learning curve but once you get that down it makes sense and works great.

Overwogen alternatieven: Jira en Pivotal Tracker

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: That's simple, Clarity. Aha! beats everyone hands down for creating clarity at an executive level.

Audrey C.
Digital Marketing Leader in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Best customer service, hands down!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Aha! is so robust. I am learning so much, but it is already making a great impact on the transparency that we needed with our team. Having watchers on projects and activities and the ability to tag anyone that's just a viewer or reviewer is fantastic! We manage over 100 events a year and more than 40 sales people, so keeping them in the loop with our progress is great. It's helping us get out of some paper/e-doc templates that we can now have built into our project card templates so all information can be entered there for ease of reference. I believe that we can pull reports on any field as well. The presentation and reporting features offer a lot. It's a matter of us determining the best views for our team. Their customer service team is outstanding! They respond super fast and are always helpful. They will get on a quick 30 minute call to talk through and walk through issues to empower you to get it right! I know I'm driving them bonkers right now with so many questions.

Aha! allows you to tie higher level goals to initiatives that can dial down to the most granular level. We wanted the capability to pull reports for our C-level executives to see what we're working on and our previous project management system didn't have that as an option.

We also loved the workflow features, however there's a little snag in the way we need to visually see our activities and tasks so, unfortunately, right now they don't have the capability to have a true workflow (phases and milestones) tied in with our processes because they get buried in the top level schedule/project. Since we work in the marketing world, our processes are different than the product release projects. If we could have the phases and milestones as a part of the activities so that if we push back the project (schedule) date or postpone in the status field that it would push back all assigned dates accordingly - that would be ideal. Right now, we are managing manually... The notifications are another issue. There's a LOT of notifications that come through my email on a daily basis. Even though I have it set to a daily and weekly digest on each workspace, I still receive too many emails for every task completed or created in projects that I follow. But I don't get an email when somebody comments on something, I have to go to my notifications for that. The my work view is really robust as well. Once you get the hang of where you need to look, it's helpful. However, the naming convention of the records doesn't allow you to know right away which task is tied to a particular project, so we're trying to make sure that we title the tasks and activities accordingly - but that's tough to do manually for project templates with generic tasks.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana

Redenen om voor Aha! te kiezen: We needed transparency, a department wide overview of all projects and campaigns that we could easily share with the powers that be. There was little project management capabilities that truly helped the team move campaigns forward - so the robustness of Aha! takes care of that and so much more! Now we have a birds eye view of every detail of what we do.

Overgestapt van: Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: Because Aha! is even more robust. I used Asana in my marketing firm for years and loved it, but we are not a Google based company and it still had limited options that Aha! beats.

Jeffrey R.
Customer Success Manager in VS
Industriële automatisering, 2-10 werknemers

The standard for Product Management tools

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am now using Aha! in my 3rd company. One was enterprise SaaS focus, one was a 70 person team and now as a bootstrapped start-up. Each experience has been very positive. I've been able to accomplish what I need without a lot of fuss or distraction.

Aha! is a great canvas to organize your business, product and customer journey. You can take many of the miscellaneous thoughts you have rattling around in your head, and the many post-it notes you have scattered around your office and put them to use in an organized way. It is hard to emphasize the importance of seeing your ideas and tasks written down and prioritized. Aha! makes it easy to articulate your goals and initiatives in a way that is compelling. Then when feature requests come in (as they inevitably will) you have a canvas for deciding how a request compares against the priorities and compared to other requests. It helps you and your stakeholders come together, discuss and come to a consensus on 'what should we build next.' Another think that I love is the fact that Aha! team does not have a sales function. Instead the platform has invested in a top notch customer support team who will help you customize and build out your plans. They help with introductory, small and big projects.

Can't think of any specific shortcomings. The platform is very deep and customizable so it can grow with your team's needs.

Overwogen alternatieven: ProdPad, Azure DevOps Server en Wrike

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: Aha! is the most complete and functional tool for managing the business side of product. It is critical to get this part right before a team writes a single line of code. There are many good tools for managing code development and release pipelines, but that is a different set of utility. The good news is Aha! integrates with code management tools to keep /management/sales/marketing/product in-sync with development.

Sherri A.
Sherri A.
Product Manager in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Aha is the only game in town

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We tested and demo'd all of the top-rated pieces of software that call themselves Product Management Software. Nothing compares to Aha, in my opinion, it is the only software that offers all of the key features I need. There are definitely a few tweaks that could be made, but nothing else even comes close to this tool. I am very happy with it.

It is made by Product Managers for Product Managers It has features around the vision and strategy of the company There is clear separation between ideas and features There are Personas that can be attached to ideas and features There are goals and strategies There are areas to store your files You can create shareable presentations that update dynamically You can build wireframes within the tool You can house everything you need as a Product Manager is one locations The support is amazing Integrates with JIRA

I find it difficult to find what I am looking for in the knowledge base Some of the features are not very intuitive to use There are a few features I would like to see added

Overwogen alternatieven: Craft.io, ProdPad, GoodDay, Productboard, Targetprocess, Confluence, monday.com, Wrike, Quip en ProductPlan

Redenen om voor Aha! te kiezen: JIRA does not provide the features needed for a Product Management Team

Overgestapt van: Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op Aha!: Because it was the only one that had all of the key features we were looking for.