Not sure if I should be happy or concerned

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018
Liz D.
Medical Information Manager
Medische apparatuur, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This program saves the team serious time in managing reusable information. We are also able to control components of document templates and use a logic-based wizard ("Smartbuilder") to customize a template off a single source document. Before, I had to manage 18 different templates to accommodate different combinations of components.

Minpunten: Con 1 - Lack of development progress makes me concerned about my decision to invest time and money into SmartDocs as a solution. Version 2016 was promised in 2016 - no release. In 2017 users were told there was a change of plan and 36software was working on Version 2017 - no release. In August 2018 we were told that Version 2018 would be officially released soon - no release. We are at the end of 2018 and users are still running version 2014. Con 2 - Training/support. Most SmartDocs training is video based which is way more difficult to reference than written guidance. Support portal is outdated. 36software has a very lean customer support team so it takes them longer than I'd like to help with support tickets. Despite these cons, SmartDocs is still solving business issues for my team and we're not about to abandon the software. It means that I've had to do a lot more on my own with training and support than I anticipated.

ideal to make great content reports.

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
Nomar salvatore M.
Terapeuta respiratorio
1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit is that you can minimize the time in the edition of large documents such as research, degree work or any other large work, since you have at your disposal a number of tools that are easy to access and easy to use. the edition of these.

Pluspunten: has an endless number of ideal tools for the production of large content reports, where you can edit it, change typeface, font size, use symbols, insert images from different sites, including preloaded in the program, as stored in the computer. The best of this program esque you can make the index of your work automatically, which avoids that there is a human error when doing it in a non-automated way, which also gives the user the minimization of time in the final execution of the report.

Minpunten: Sometimes the program closes unexpectedly and you can lose much of the inormaicon that is not saved, because you should always be aware of saving the information, even though the program has a self-recovery mode. In addition to this, it is not compatible with the free operating system, which means that when you open a file that is saved in any of these systems, it is modified arbitrarily and you must redo the edition of it.

Making Proposal Writing easier every day

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2017
Lauren D.
Senior Manager, Proposal Department
Human Resources, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: SmartDocs is an extension right into Word, so I don't have to open and close multiple programs to manage my content. I can update responses on the fly, and easily search and find the content I need.

Minpunten: They are a small company and sometimes support takes a couple of days. And the latest version is only available in Beta form, but I have started to use it and it already wowed me!

Antwoord van de leverancier

van 36Software op 13-10-2017

Lauren,

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing from our customers and we take your feedback to heart.

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the new Beta version of SmartDocs. We'll be releasing the final version soon!

We're sorry for any inconvenience stemming from Support response times. We're adding members to our Support team in the near future in hopes that we can answer Support tickets more efficiently.

Thanks again for being a valued SmartDocs user!
The 36Software Team

Adaptable to your needs and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018
Business Owner
Landbouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been a great experience, and I program I would recommend if you like the Microsoft family of word processing programs.

Pluspunten: The fact that the menus are easy to select from, and that it's relatively easy to use. It appears to be the most used word processing software for those who use documents in their business because I get (and send) a lot of papers that are .doc and can be easily opened with Microsoft. If, by chance, it's a slightly different word program that was used by the sender, I've always been able to open it with a little converting. Never really have had an issue using it.

Minpunten: There are a lot of features that I'm not sure how to use and a little afraid to try. Years ago programs came with books that you could access to look up what you needed to know. Now everything is web-based, and I don't like that. I like my answers to be in a book by my side, not in some web browser search engine somewhere. But that being said, it does a lot and I know a lot of people who use a lot more features of it than I do.

Available 24/7

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2019
Mary N.
editor, photographer, social media manager @ icc
Omroepen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Working online with groups and being able to compile the work as a group is one major advantage. It has helped me collaborate with my team members during team work and makes work easier in compiling my work.

Pluspunten: SmartDocs are very easy to use you can access them whenever you are. As long as you have internet you can access the documents any time and anywhere. Another pro is the ability to share with others online you can use it for team projects.

Minpunten: One con about the SmartDocs is that you cannot access them if you are not connected to the internet.

Smart Docs Microsoft Word

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Dominque T.
Safety and Facilities Management
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Despite the CS issue, great program! Very efficient and resourceful.

Pluspunten: The ability to use information repeatedly without doing a whole lot each time. You can customize a template to suit your needs.

Minpunten: The videos! It would have been nice to talk to a live person faster rather than be assigned a ticket number and wait. There are deadlines to be met and you may miss them waiting on assistance.

Excellent Tool

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018
Mohammad mahdi H.
Visiting Scholar
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It makes the life really easier. As a person who is using it every day, easier to use along with being user and friendly is the best thing I need. I am really satisfy with it.

Minpunten: Sometimes It does not work perfectly. For example, with doing something, you expect to get specific result, but the results is not what you expected. Maybe it is the bug of the software.

It is one of the best software to work on in proffesional network

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018
Vijay P.
Business analyst
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: You can modify and save your data as in way you want.
You can even send these files without any restrictions via email.
It has a autosave functionality which is one of the best feature of this software.

Minpunten: Only one person is able to modify the word document at a single time.Share functionality is not available on word document as it is in excel.

SmartDocs

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019
Billie B.
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: my business is always moving aroudn with me and i like my files and editing capabilites with me at all times smartDocs allows that to be possible

Pluspunten: i love how my business can be on the go wherever i go, and i can transfer from device to device in the snap of a finger.

Minpunten: i did have some freezing issues a few times but both times i was able to save and close the app

Best Documentation Software

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2018
Aakash S.
Senior Associate Business Analyst
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Very good

Pluspunten: Draw diagrams, pictures. Very easy to use. Documentation of proposal documents are only prepared on it. Checkbox option is very good feature for those who uses it as test plan in testing domain

Minpunten: From my side there is one con that you can't share the same file at same time as you get the smae feature in Excel.

As a user

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019
Ghulam A.
Student
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Over all its best as it saves my lot of time.

Pluspunten: It is a tool to transform word file to manageable document.We can make documents, proposal, reports with saving time and in best design.

Minpunten: There is nothing which i dislike about it.

overall of smartDocs

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Enid G.
PACS SUPPORT ASST.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: it's worth to have specially in this electric world

Pluspunten: almost all their Docs works very well and properly. easy use and more creative things.

Minpunten: I think so far everything I has worked for me and even me through school as well.

Smart docs Editor

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
Ashish B.
Software Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use, provide many editable options. We can also add extra fonts liberary according to requirement

Minpunten: Not able to open pdf files. Hangs when file size is too large.

If you like Word, use it to its full potential with SmartDocs!

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2015
Johanne L.
Technical writer and information architect
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I installed SmartDocs in October 2013, using it with a local SharePoint CMS. I have not needed to touch the CMS setup since, except for once. Searching all my content stored in SharePoint from within Word is an incredible feature. There was no conversion downtime for me either because I can insert snippets in an existing legacy manual. Another option is that I can build a document from scratch and add conditions and variables, as many or as few as I like. The flexibility of this solution is very valuable and unique from a continuous deployment perspective. Additionally, I can collaborate directly with colleagues from other departments because everything is integrated in Word. The purchased training was tailored to my needs. Other software companies have their content imposed on you and waste time on things you already know, but not 36Software. You complete a form that defines exactly what training you need, schedule consulting, and participate in it. Additionally, the support portal is full of information. 36 Software also provides free training via webinars that covers most of your needs and gives you the opportunity to ask questions directly to the SmartDocs experts. This solution in Word saved big on learning & training expenses, conversion time, and consulting expenses, which earned me a good review with my supervisor.

Microsoft Word

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018
Analytics and Canpaigns Manager
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This product gets the job done when I need it.

Pluspunten: I love this product. I use it weekly and love how I can turn a single white sheet into a master piece when I am finished. I enjoy how I can use other Microsoft products to integrate into word. Today I grabbed graphs from excel and power point and used them into Word to display a report for Senior Management.

Minpunten: I wish it was a little easier to adjust the page settings on Microsoft Word. They should make the search options more user friendly.

It's helpful

Beoordeeld op 1-10-2018
Fawn L.
clerk
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Pluspunten: Able to write and edit documents. Good over all

Minpunten: Sometimes, when attached pic, it is so not easy to move it to the position you want.

In use everyday, never no issues

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017
Bonnisha C.
Office assistant
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Everything you can do on Microsoft.
What I like is that you won't ever loose a product or file saving make everything so much better

Microsoft Word

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Assistant
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This has overall made me going to school much easier.

Pluspunten: The thing that I like the most about this software is that there is more functions than I can use. There are starting to be a lot more word document softwares, but I still think that Microsoft Word is the best and and it has the most functions out of all of them.

Minpunten: The price. I wouldn't by this software for the full price but luckily I am able to use my U of U membership to get it for free. It is great, but expensive.

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018
Amanda H.
Accounting
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The easy to use menu options and the layout is nice

Minpunten: Nothing its great...........

I use Smart Docs for everything. I love the simplicity it has and the ease of access.

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: What i like most is that it is all updated and the latest apps or features are always included, with helpful tips.

Minpunten: What i like least about the software is that some of the features are somewhat outdated, for example, the cliparts on word.

Great solution for reports - SmartDocs

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2018
Sunita K.
Project Lead Development
Computersoftware, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We used this application to organize the official documents at a place and saved storage space. As well as now we are not worry about where to find the doc.

Pluspunten: I like most its ease of access and use.
Great application to compile a report quickly with enrich feature.
Its pretty much faster in case of save action.

Minpunten: I observed that multiple user can not edit the document at same time.

Fantastic Product

Beoordeeld op 26-10-2018
Dylan P.
Designer
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My Overall Experience with Smart Docs was awesome! I will definitely recommend this product to others.

Pluspunten: I love how easy this product is to use. Very informative and my documents always turn out great.

Minpunten: I really didn't dislike anything. This product was very helpful to me when creating documents.

Wow!!

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018
Courtney L.
Medical Biller and Coder
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am a more productive person thanks to SmartDocs. I'm definitely getting more work done and I realize that it's not just for business.

Pluspunten: SmartDocs for Microsoft Word is essential to professional, educational, and personal aspects of life. It has autocorrect and other editing tools just right to get you through your busy day. Five Stars and Two thumbs up!

Minpunten: I didn't like that I had to search for it and then download it and then activate it.

Great way to work on docs anywhere

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2018
AuPair Coordinator
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Love the integration of multiple docs, the ease of use and of course anything that says Microsoft is a trusted brand.

Minpunten: No cons whatsoever. The price is right and my company pays for it so I loved being able to try it there. I'm in love.

My review

Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019
Sparkle H.
Security Professional
Openbare veiligheid, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The problems solved is more availability to access my previous projects all in one space.

Pluspunten: I love this product because I can take on the go and automatically know that my projects save a.

Minpunten: In my opinion this product has no cons to me. It is very efficient and helpful.