ideal to make great content reports.

Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
Nomar salvatore M.
Terapeuta respiratorio
1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit is that you can minimize the time in the edition of large documents such as research, degree work or any other large work, since you have at your disposal a number of tools that are easy to access and easy to use. the edition of these.

Pluspunten: has an endless number of ideal tools for the production of large content reports, where you can edit it, change typeface, font size, use symbols, insert images from different sites, including preloaded in the program, as stored in the computer. The best of this program esque you can make the index of your work automatically, which avoids that there is a human error when doing it in a non-automated way, which also gives the user the minimization of time in the final execution of the report.

Minpunten: Sometimes the program closes unexpectedly and you can lose much of the inormaicon that is not saved, because you should always be aware of saving the information, even though the program has a self-recovery mode. In addition to this, it is not compatible with the free operating system, which means that when you open a file that is saved in any of these systems, it is modified arbitrarily and you must redo the edition of it.

Best app for your daily word and recordings

Beoordeeld op 6-10-2019
Adnan A.
student
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using this app for years, both for personal and educational reasons. I'm 100% satisfied with it and will definitely recommend it to friends.

Pluspunten: - Multi-function application, all your needs are included and plugged in, you won't need to use other programs
- You can save your work in multi-forms and transfer it
- you can use the online features, which allow you to complete your work in different devices

Minpunten: - The trial period is somehow short
- Sometimes the format is messed up if your are using different versions of the program.

Absolutely love Smart Docs for Microsoft Word

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020
Raven M.
Administrative Assistant
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Microsoft smart docs has made creating documents For our company so easy and fun to do because it takes all the effort out it

Pluspunten: it’s extremely easy to use, user friendly, easy setup and makes creating docs a breeze

Minpunten: I have no cons for Microsoft smart docs it’s a really great program that makes creating docs easy for you

The Complete Package, All in one!

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019
Osamah A.
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: instead of opening tons of programs at the same time, SmartDocs is a simple extension that can do all of the different tasks. it is very practical and useful to me in many aspects and I will definitely recommend it!

Pluspunten: I am very fond of every Microsoft software and SmartDocs is definitely one of them, it is very smooth and comfy to work with, has an endless amount of useful tools and features and it continues to add more and more with every new release. I like the variety of the available options to work with, you can adjust the font, insert clarifying images and tables to your documents to make it more readable.

Minpunten: I am a satisfied user of SmartDocs for Microsoft Word, and have nothing to actually complain about!

Good

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2019
Benjamin W.
Schoolleiding, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use it a ton and I sometimes dont have any other options.

Pluspunten: I like this and I use it every much. There is a lot you can do with it and it is easy to use. would recomend.

Minpunten: I dont tlike the transition of use while using this product and other product. SOmettimes they do not transfer well.

Intuitive, Organized, Document Collaboration Solution

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019
Law Student
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Smartdocs is a wonderful solution to our need of collaborating on projects across different teams and businesses. We do nearly all of our work on electronic documents and nearly everything gets checked and double-checked by other people. This program has made doing so super easy.

Pluspunten: This program is easy to implement, it's easy to use on mobile devices, and it provides an easy platform for collaboration. There are a variety of different tools that make creating intelligent documents incredibly easy. We do almost everything through Outlook, and this integrates almost flawlessly with Outlook. We LOVE it.

Minpunten: The only complaint I have is that it becomes difficult to navigate when you're offline (airplanes, road trips, etc).

SmartDocs

Beoordeeld op 3-11-2019
Tera C.
Preschool teacher
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use SmartDocs to save all my documents for my class and other papers that I need to save and print.

Pluspunten: SmartDocs is very easy to use.

Minpunten: No cons.

Smart docs: Powerful content maker

Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Medical Intern
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm using smart docs for my daily basis and I really enjoy it for myself. Very helpful and powerful content maker. Worth for buying it. Just try and make your docs smarter with Smart Docs! Kudos!

Pluspunten: As a professional it always a great deal to create powerful contents to explore our thoughts and smart docs doing a great job on this category. It's just a plug-in for Word and we can really work as a group and we can insert immense ideas of our crew members. It makes life easier to handle high content docs more professionally. I made various proposals for my projects using smart docs and all those very brilliant output just because of this awesome plugin. We can insert various creative ideas to our documents by using this transformation tool. Really awesome

Minpunten: It's really hard to work with larger files and not supported worth PDF stuff. It really hard to handle pictures and locate their correct positions. Need some attractive user face to work with more pleasure.

review on MS Word

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Jathurshan S.
trainee software engineer
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: performance wise this is a very good application software to word processing

Pluspunten: The application is a good word processing platform to perform our documentations and assignments, really good user friendly application

Minpunten: The user interface is not much attractive for me as a user, because the icons and buttons are larger in size also the color theme and word processing related color is not attractive and stylish

Awesome Product

Beoordeeld op 14-10-2019
Elizabeth ashley T.
Assistant Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use it on a daily for spread sheets, as well as making flyers

Pluspunten: I have been using Microsoft Word for a very long time even when I was in high school and I've always loved this program to be able to use it at work makes it all the better as well.

Minpunten: There isn't anything I dislike. We use it on a daily basis and we always are very happy with it there's nothing wrong that we found with this product

Not sure if I should be happy or concerned

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2018
Liz D.
Medical Information Manager
Medische apparatuur, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This program saves the team serious time in managing reusable information. We are also able to control components of document templates and use a logic-based wizard ("Smartbuilder") to customize a template off a single source document. Before, I had to manage 18 different templates to accommodate different combinations of components.

Minpunten: Con 1 - Lack of development progress makes me concerned about my decision to invest time and money into SmartDocs as a solution. Version 2016 was promised in 2016 - no release. In 2017 users were told there was a change of plan and 36software was working on Version 2017 - no release. In August 2018 we were told that Version 2018 would be officially released soon - no release. We are at the end of 2018 and users are still running version 2014. Con 2 - Training/support. Most SmartDocs training is video based which is way more difficult to reference than written guidance. Support portal is outdated. 36software has a very lean customer support team so it takes them longer than I'd like to help with support tickets. Despite these cons, SmartDocs is still solving business issues for my team and we're not about to abandon the software. It means that I've had to do a lot more on my own with training and support than I anticipated.

Making Proposal Writing easier every day

Beoordeeld op 28-9-2017
Lauren D.
Senior Manager, Proposal Department
Human Resources, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: SmartDocs is an extension right into Word, so I don't have to open and close multiple programs to manage my content. I can update responses on the fly, and easily search and find the content I need.

Minpunten: They are a small company and sometimes support takes a couple of days. And the latest version is only available in Beta form, but I have started to use it and it already wowed me!

Antwoord van de leverancier

van 36Software op 13-10-2017

Lauren,

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing from our customers and we take your feedback to heart.

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the new Beta version of SmartDocs. We'll be releasing the final version soon!

We're sorry for any inconvenience stemming from Support response times. We're adding members to our Support team in the near future in hopes that we can answer Support tickets more efficiently.

Thanks again for being a valued SmartDocs user!
The 36Software Team

Smart Docs

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
Belkys F.
Admin Director
Sport, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I do love the product and feel it has been a benefit for our company

Pluspunten: The ease of use and the ability to share docs among staff for edits and comments

Minpunten: Does not convert to some other software

Adaptable to your needs and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018
Business Owner
Landbouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been a great experience, and I program I would recommend if you like the Microsoft family of word processing programs.

Pluspunten: The fact that the menus are easy to select from, and that it's relatively easy to use. It appears to be the most used word processing software for those who use documents in their business because I get (and send) a lot of papers that are .doc and can be easily opened with Microsoft. If, by chance, it's a slightly different word program that was used by the sender, I've always been able to open it with a little converting. Never really have had an issue using it.

Minpunten: There are a lot of features that I'm not sure how to use and a little afraid to try. Years ago programs came with books that you could access to look up what you needed to know. Now everything is web-based, and I don't like that. I like my answers to be in a book by my side, not in some web browser search engine somewhere. But that being said, it does a lot and I know a lot of people who use a lot more features of it than I do.

Available 24/7

Beoordeeld op 17-3-2019
Mary N.
editor, photographer, social media manager @ icc
Omroepen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Working online with groups and being able to compile the work as a group is one major advantage. It has helped me collaborate with my team members during team work and makes work easier in compiling my work.

Pluspunten: SmartDocs are very easy to use you can access them whenever you are. As long as you have internet you can access the documents any time and anywhere. Another pro is the ability to share with others online you can use it for team projects.

Minpunten: One con about the SmartDocs is that you cannot access them if you are not connected to the internet.

Smart Docs Microsoft Word

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Dominque T.
Safety and Facilities Management
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Despite the CS issue, great program! Very efficient and resourceful.

Pluspunten: The ability to use information repeatedly without doing a whole lot each time. You can customize a template to suit your needs.

Minpunten: The videos! It would have been nice to talk to a live person faster rather than be assigned a ticket number and wait. There are deadlines to be met and you may miss them waiting on assistance.

Excellent Tool

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2018
Mohammad mahdi H.
Visiting Scholar
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It makes the life really easier. As a person who is using it every day, easier to use along with being user and friendly is the best thing I need. I am really satisfy with it.

Minpunten: Sometimes It does not work perfectly. For example, with doing something, you expect to get specific result, but the results is not what you expected. Maybe it is the bug of the software.

It is one of the best software to work on in proffesional network

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018
Vijay P.
Business analyst
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: You can modify and save your data as in way you want.
You can even send these files without any restrictions via email.
It has a autosave functionality which is one of the best feature of this software.

Minpunten: Only one person is able to modify the word document at a single time.Share functionality is not available on word document as it is in excel.

SmartDocs

Beoordeeld op 11-2-2019
Billie B.
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: my business is always moving aroudn with me and i like my files and editing capabilites with me at all times smartDocs allows that to be possible

Pluspunten: i love how my business can be on the go wherever i go, and i can transfer from device to device in the snap of a finger.

Minpunten: i did have some freezing issues a few times but both times i was able to save and close the app

Best Documentation Software

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2018
Aakash S.
Senior Associate Business Analyst
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Very good

Pluspunten: Draw diagrams, pictures. Very easy to use. Documentation of proposal documents are only prepared on it. Checkbox option is very good feature for those who uses it as test plan in testing domain

Minpunten: From my side there is one con that you can't share the same file at same time as you get the smae feature in Excel.

As a user

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019
Ghulam A.
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Over all its best as it saves my lot of time.

Pluspunten: It is a tool to transform word file to manageable document.We can make documents, proposal, reports with saving time and in best design.

Minpunten: There is nothing which i dislike about it.

overall of smartDocs

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Enid G.
PACS SUPPORT ASST.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: it's worth to have specially in this electric world

Pluspunten: almost all their Docs works very well and properly. easy use and more creative things.

Minpunten: I think so far everything I has worked for me and even me through school as well.

Smart docs Editor

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2018
Ashish B.
Software Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use, provide many editable options. We can also add extra fonts liberary according to requirement

Minpunten: Not able to open pdf files. Hangs when file size is too large.

If you like Word, use it to its full potential with SmartDocs!

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2015
Johanne L.
Technical writer and information architect
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I installed SmartDocs in October 2013, using it with a local SharePoint CMS. I have not needed to touch the CMS setup since, except for once. Searching all my content stored in SharePoint from within Word is an incredible feature. There was no conversion downtime for me either because I can insert snippets in an existing legacy manual. Another option is that I can build a document from scratch and add conditions and variables, as many or as few as I like. The flexibility of this solution is very valuable and unique from a continuous deployment perspective. Additionally, I can collaborate directly with colleagues from other departments because everything is integrated in Word. The purchased training was tailored to my needs. Other software companies have their content imposed on you and waste time on things you already know, but not 36Software. You complete a form that defines exactly what training you need, schedule consulting, and participate in it. Additionally, the support portal is full of information. 36 Software also provides free training via webinars that covers most of your needs and gives you the opportunity to ask questions directly to the SmartDocs experts. This solution in Word saved big on learning & training expenses, conversion time, and consulting expenses, which earned me a good review with my supervisor.

Microsoft Word

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2018
Analytics and Canpaigns Manager
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This product gets the job done when I need it.

Pluspunten: I love this product. I use it weekly and love how I can turn a single white sheet into a master piece when I am finished. I enjoy how I can use other Microsoft products to integrate into word. Today I grabbed graphs from excel and power point and used them into Word to display a report for Senior Management.

Minpunten: I wish it was a little easier to adjust the page settings on Microsoft Word. They should make the search options more user friendly.