improved our sales big time

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2015
Siren C.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This app makes it very easy for us to create digital posters in our cafe. It's super easy to get it up and running and takes seconds to change the content, for example to share latest promotions or advertise new products. It's massively improved our sales. I definitely recommend it to any high street business.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Postar op 27-6-2015

Recommended

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2015
John Y.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This app has completely transformed my business. It allows me to keep up to date with all the latest trends and advertise any new products instantly. Postar has improved my sales through the great exposure it provides. Highly recommended for any new or existing business.

Beautiful

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2015
Natasha S.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Nice and easy way to display my content on a large screen. All I need to do is to add text and it magically arranged itself into a beautiful display. Perfect for shops and cafes - digital chalkboard

Great digital posters you can create faster than it takes to wipe a chalk board.

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2015
Ole M.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Super easy to set up and use with beautiful templates. A great way to communicate offers to your customers and boost sales.