Very Good Low Cost Option

Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019
Brian W.
Marketing Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: For what we were doing, yes there were some limitations, but it enables us to run our store. Once you figure out what it can and can't do, you can run your store without any problems. We had a store front already set up on WooCommerce and Bindo enabled us to open our physical store front. If you were doing this backward thank how we did it, Bindo has even more integrations to help you run that. I am very pleased with the way it works. I do wish that you would be able to do everything from the PC or the app side for everything, but again once you figure that out you are great to go!

Pluspunten: I was mostly impressed with their customer service. Being a smaller operation, I was always able to hear from a couple of the individuals working there. If I have a question, I always hear back from them quickly.
Running the POS is very easy after it is set up. Took it to a few shows that we did and had no problems at all!

Minpunten: I think the biggest issues relate to syncing with WooCommerce. Sometimes it wouldn't import the item correctly or if there were variations on an item it wouldn't handle it correctly. You could just call the support and they'd fix most things. I would also have some random products multiply themselves in the inventory if one of them sold. I would just delete those and verify the inventory quantity.

Too many glitches

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2019
Travis K.
Landbouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with this software is very disappointing. On paper it looks to have everything we needed in a Pos system. The problem was that most of the functionality that the software claims to have does not function reliably. I have seen the reviews from years ago where customers felt like beta testers and our experience with the program is the same. When a Pos can't consistently show the correct quantities of a sale on a receipt or invoice, then we have a problem. I documented a half of a page worth of problems before I finally gave up. There are just to many to keep track of and I've got a business to run, not troubleshoot our PoS. I will say that the companies support group is usually very timely in their responses. However the vast majority of the issues with this software is not something they can fix. It is up to the development team. To be sure, my company deals with decimal quantities. All of our products are priced per pound. I do not know if it would work any better if the inventory was whole numbers only. But still, I was told the system could handle what we wanted and in the end, it could not.

Pluspunten: Bindo integrates payments through the Pos in house. So there is no need to have a separate processor except american express. The software itself is not difficult to learn.

Minpunten: The following apply to decimal quantity inventory. -Email receipts do not show the correct quantities on pos sales or invoices. They are rounded up or down sporadically. Sometimes its correct sometimes it's not.
-Orders held for longer than 2 hours may be deleted in the system.
-The Pos receipt screen sometimes shows a wrong payment amount that was paid. Not great when a customer sees an amount double what they had expected. Then I have to pull the order back up to show the customer the actual amount that was charged to a credit card.
-Embedded barcodes can only be scanned from menu screen. They will not work with the library, item code or invoice screens
-Invoices with decimal quantities can only be completely fullfilled in the iOS app. But the payment can
only be fully processed in the web browser back office. If not done this way both will only be partially completed
-Changing invoice prices will show the invoice to be a total of Zero in the invoice list.
-If a purchase order payment status is left as N/A when it is saved, all of the items will be deleted

Decent return on investment

Nickalaus G.
Accounting
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am satisfied. Good value for the cost and features. They do a good job with request and features. If your a smaller location or quick serve you will be fine.

Pluspunten: It has more customization that other products I looked at, and I anticipate they will continue to develop the product. They do have the ability to manage 90% of the features from a remote location through their web interface which I liked. It does sync with QBO which is huge. Down to the invoice level I am told. Still have not completed that integration just yet. Able to use it in offline mode. Universal on hardware for the most part. They have a live demo.!!!

Minpunten: The payment integration is not as integrated as you would like to see. They can pass over totals to a third party card reader, but it is not fully integrated. Not a big deal and it works fine. But just something to note. I do think that there support is lacking in staff. They are still a growing company from my perspective and hopefully that will change in the future. I can say items are resolved. I like things to be done quicker but I have higher expectations. I am also not as satisfied with the reports. There are several out there but there should be a Z Report at minimal.

Bindo POS review

Bree E.
Snow manager
Sportartikelen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Bindo is very easy to use and talks between our in store and online network.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and train other employees. Makes it easy for us to use with our online store.

Minpunten: It has alot of hick ups. Between printers not connecting even though they say connected to the system crashing

Great quality, too many bugs

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2018
Erika W.
Student intern
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Easy functionality and navigation is nice especially dealing with customers. At first I had to figure out the keys but charting information which was all self explanatory; very impressive.

Minpunten: I constantly run into freezing and have to restart the app. Or if trying to sign in it would force log me out after putting long password it. Very fusterating

so much easy to use this software

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018
Zubair khan S.
student
Draadloos, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: the software of bindo is very beneficial and effective in the working and can easy the work of the everyone and effective. the time of response is very high

Minpunten: the mostly feature of that is helpful for everyone but some of the feature in this software which every user does not understand.

Bindo POS Review

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2018
Casey M.
Assistant Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is very intuitive and ease of use is excellent.

Minpunten: There are some over complications with certain subroutines.

So Easy to Get Paid!

Beoordeeld op 24-12-2018
Staff RN
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I wanted to accept credit cards but was afraid about getting all the equipment and not being able to monitor everything. Bindo (along with Quickbooks) resolved all the fears and now I can get paid easily without looking suspicious or inefficient.

Pluspunten: Biased because I have an iPad and this works very well with it, but.... I got a scanner, a drawer, a CC reader, a printer for receipts, and this plays well with my Quickbooks! There's even free customer support and can do other mobile pay and online payments!

Minpunten: I haven't found it yet, at least the software, I wasn't a fan of the included iPad stand- but not everything can be perfect.

What I think.

Dana L.
Clerk
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased. The extra steps don’t bother me.

Pluspunten: Bindo is the easiest POS system for retail I’ve ever used. Customer service is great.

Minpunten: The fact that if you click out of certain tabs it does not save your place.

Bindo is very efficient.

Danielle D.
Store manager
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Bindo offers an easy way to ring up merchandise and keep track of inventory.

Pluspunten: Ease of use . Find and touch. This system is really good.

Minpunten: Some of the time it does not accept and store stock changes

Great

Andrew H.
Student
Sport, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I do not really know what this software is but they said they’d send me a gift card if I wrote a review

Pluspunten: I do not really know what this software is but they said they’d send me a gift card if I wrote a review

Minpunten: I do not really know what this software is but they said they’d send me a gift card if I wrote a review

Bindo Review

Chris C.
Clerk
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Bindo is easy to work with once its set up. Loads of options.

Minpunten: Sometimes too many options can be overwhelming to a novice user.

Hard to manouver

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2018
Tammy B.
Sales associate
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I work with it weekly and not always user friendly.

Pluspunten: Itemization of products and sales, ease of balancing evening reports

Minpunten: To easy to crash, delete sales or products from receipt. showing balance dues...

Go with Bindo

Migdalia T.
Bartender
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With this POS system you have more security on who sees what on your profile. Love it.

Pluspunten: Easy access and the security features. You can maneuver thru the system so smoothly. Love this POS. Bindo works!!

Minpunten: The beginning as always with something new is hard to adapt to. But once I was shown how there was no stopping me.

Inventory

Kacey C.
Accounts Receivable
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Still learning the system. We aren't utilizing Bindo as a store front we are using it for inventory and tracking of where items are going.

Pluspunten: The ability to look up an item with ease.

Minpunten: The quantity on Shelf and in the Stockroom.

Bindo Issues

Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ease of use. I do like the POS its great !!

Minpunten: Software crashing. Will bge in the middle of a sale and IPAD will crash and I have to reboot or It freezes in the middle of a transaction.

Bindo

Mary W.
LMT ... IT WORKS REP
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The system is fast . Very fast. It does not seem to to picky and the software is easy to use . Very self explanatory.

Minpunten: Freezing and double scans happen about 2 or 3 times a month

Customizable If You Don't Mind the Bugs

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019
Christian S.
Adventure for the City Assistant Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love that this POS system is highly customizable. We have a lot of different retail locations at the camp I work at and it's nice to be able to have it all organized and customized for each location.

Minpunten: There are always bugs with this POS. I know that's normal but it seems a bit excessive. And Bindo isn't always the most helpful when it comes to these issues.

Great software

Brandon B.
Sales associate
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This has lowered the amount of paperwork and sped up our time per transaction.

Pluspunten: This software is very efficient and easy to use

Minpunten: Some of the printers become disconnected at times

Amazing

Sydney Y.
Assistant manager
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Simple and really easy to access everything

Minpunten: When starting Bindo, it would lag and take a while to start up.

Bindo POS Review

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2018
Account Executive
Wijn en sterke drank, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Fast and efficient - great to check what inventory the store has to pull more from the store room.

Pluspunten: Easy to use. The function to check inventory is great. Its also very easy to add new products.

Minpunten: Can be slow at times. Closing out no option to make corrections

Bindo

Patrice E.
Sales
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use nice and quick and it makes for a nice experience

Minpunten: Freezing issues and closing issues when trying to ringing up items