Very effective tool for communicating with our students & college community

Clark S.
Director of University Relations
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We hear often from students, faculty, staff and campus visitors that they pay attention to the mediaPanels around campus. With the ability to show video content, news feeds and create ads for upcoming events, along sharing pictures and video from student and alumni events, our internal communications strategies are greatly enhanced. The ongoing improvements to the platform have been extremely helpful and we look forward to all the new features yet to come and seeing how we can adopt new ways to connect with our community.

Pluspunten: Pretty easy to use. Updates are fast. Improvements to uploading media have been great.

Minpunten: Would like to connect our calendar to the panels - we have lots of different calendars on campus so keeping them updated is always a challenge.

Exceptional value & support

Darrin M.
IT Manager
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I purchased media panel to be able to have different departments within my company distribute information throughout our facility. I've been very pleased with the amount of functionality within the MP software and the ease of use. Really anyone can support it. The few times that I have had issues the MP support team was more than willing to resolve the issue. A couple of times they alerted me to a problem that I didn't even know I had! The total package of functionality, ease of use, value and after-purchase support makes MP a no-brainer for most digital display uses.

Pluspunten: Ease of use

Minpunten: Lack of troubleshooting utilities within the program to determine any issues with connectivity.

MediaPanel wows both clients and staff alike!

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2016
Kayla P.
Multimedia Design Specialist
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been using MediaPanel for a little over a year and we have continued to get feedback on how much our clients enjoy it. I always take a minute to catch the upcoming weather and daily Bible verse before heading to my desk for the day. This thing is awesome!

Pluspunten: It makes us look good! Very interesting and professional with little addition from us.

Minpunten: The only con, which is kind of a pro, is that there are bugs that they are still fixing and updating the panel constantly to better serve the needs of the users. The customer service is TOP NOTCH! Truly amazing.

One of my best business decisions

Beoordeeld op 2-12-2016
Kevin B.
restaurant owner
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I believe I'm one of the earliest Media Panel customers and I've never looked back. For years the innovation, creativity and technological edge my Media Panel has brought to my restaurant has set me apart from my competition in ways that today's sales only begin to reflect. It's a brilliant concept which has been made all the more relevant by active and responsive customer service.

Pluspunten: adaptable to the needs of virtually any business

Minpunten: none

Great easy to use product that will make your marketing more effective and engaging within your business

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2015
Steve H.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Our organization has implemented 3 mediaPanel units in our stores about and have fallen in love with the product. Before mediaPanel we would update monitors using a usb flash drive, with a powerpoint on it. This process became very labor intensive, difficult to manage, and lacked creative content. Thus losing engagement of our guests/team. With mediaPanel we can change content anywhere at anytime, allowing us to make changes on the fly. The panel is extremely easy to use, gives a professional feel to our guests/team, and the content is live and changes day to day. Thus keeping our guests/ team engaged each and every visit. Since implementing mediaPanel we have seen improvements in our tournaments, other events, knowledge of services, and best of all our bottom line! The service and continued improvements to the product by mediaPanel is yet another reason we love the product. The mediaPanel team is quick to help with questions and continue to roll out updates, new applications, and useful templates. I believe every business could easily benefit and see an immediate ROI with the product.

Great information hub!

M. O.
Head of School
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to keep content updated. Excellent customer support. Helps us keep our association updated on our activities and programs.

Pluspunten: Ease of use.

Minpunten: Configuring new content.

Great first impression

Samantha S.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Media Panel is the first thing people see when they walk into our office. We get so many compliments on the setup and the pictures we show! It allows us as a company to show what we are proud of, everytime someone comes into our office!

Pluspunten: Uploads new pictures fast!

Antwoord van de leverancier

Courtney W.
Human Resources Admin
Industriële automatisering, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This has been a great experience for us at Eagle Coach. We use this for all employee communication and reminders. This system is easy to use and ensures that all employees see the necessary information. This system has been very beneficial for us.

Pluspunten: The ease of use and ability to display the changes immediately.

Minpunten: Sometimes there are errors, however, not often.

Far superior to cable, posters, or chalkboards!

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2015
Rick N.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I love my mediaPanels! I was able to cancel my cable subscription (for a huge cost savings), and provide more useful entertainment and information to my customers. They offer me great flexibility in the type of content I deliver (social media feeds, videos, static images, etc), as well as in the scheduling of it. I also appreciate the fact that it is extremely easy to manage everything remotely. If you currently use televisions for entertainment, posters for advertising, or chalkboards for any application, I would strongly recommend that you supplement or replace them with a mediaPanel.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van mediaPanel op 1-7-2015

Thanks for sharing, Rick!

Great product!

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2015
Michael S.
Senior Product Manager

Opmerkingen: Pros:
- Low cost
- Quick ROI
- Love the Social Media and the ability to have videos.
- Easy Admin
- Quick response from support and development team
Cons:
I can't say this is a con anymore, but I had some issues with the hardware in the beginning. I had issues with wireless network losing its connection. It was easy to fix by unplugging the device and plugging it back in, but that is no longer an issue. SmithMcKay realized the problem quickly, and replaced our hardware. It has never been an issue since.

Callcap found a way to display social content and news in public viewing area.

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2015
William S.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: The medial panel provides Callcap with real-time vision to what's happening with our brand. Our marketing division continuously monitors for customer sentiment and promotable content. Media panels custom filtering allows for a public viewing area that also provides our employees with key news and weather updates. I'd recommend this for anyone interested in brand protection, re-marketing continuous content, and employee/safety notifications.

Great company with a great product

Kevin C.
Director of Marketing & Public Relations
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Love working with the team and they put out a great product. Easy to use. Our school has been transformed with the content we put on it and everyone comments on how awesome it looks.

Extremely Satisfied!

Jim V.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This product is very easy to use. The pricing is great and the customer support is unbelievable. I would definitely recommend MediaPanel.

Great product

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2017
Kevin C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use our panels in our high school to promote upcoming events, special students, corporate sponsors and lunch menues.