PCRecruiter reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over PCRecruiter

Webgebaseerde, multiplatformoplossingen voor werving, HR-sourcing, personeelsbeheer en RPO met flexibiliteit en kracht voor een betaalbare prijs.

Meer informatie over PCRecruiter

376 reviews worden weergegeven

Terry C.
Terry C.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020

"The Best APS System available"

Opmerkingen: More placements.
Ease of tracking of job orders, company, company contacts, and candidates.
Robust features
Ability to integrate my phone system, not only for activity tracking but also for ease of use.

Pluspunten: We originally purchased PcRecruiter in 1999. Our integration was seamless, and set up was easy. Over the years the changes, facelifts, and upgrades have all been targetted at making the manager and the recruiter's work so much easier, with consistent record tracking. The integrations with partnering software platforms have been and continue to be phenomenal, again, all to make our job less complex. The system is extremely user friendly and not only easy to use, but also to learn. Customer Support and Training is above the bar of excellence.

Minpunten: There's always room for improvement to any software, but at this time, I am very happy with the product and no complaints.

van Main Sequence Technology op 12-6-2020

Thank you so much for your review of PCRecruiter and your continued use of the system! We appreciate your business.

Vince A.
Sr Director
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019

"PCR over the years"

Opmerkingen: The biggest value beyond the capturing of information in an easy to get to fashion. Over the last 10 years (since the initial release of the Portal) the product has been much easier to get new people using. Having it be "in the cloud" makes it simple to get to regardless of where you are at. The nature of our business is not everything happens when you are sitting in your office. Literally you can be anywhere in the world (even in Afghanistan) and have access to your desk.

Pluspunten: The fact that the software flows the same way our business does. Unlike generic CRM products or worse ATS products "for recruiters," PCR enables a headhunter a way to easily track the relationships that you build over the years. Our business is selling. It could be opportunities to people or taking a high-performance candidate out to companies and managing the process. In recent years the update roadmap has been far better than it was in the past as well as the quality of those updates. The combination of the Outlook Portal, Capture and Version 9 also make it easy for new people to get started using it Profiles are a great way to capture the data you need and to have the candidate or client do it in their own words for you. ALso love the new mobile app.

Minpunten: It's TOO flexible. The ability to customize screen layouts makes training multiple locations a challenge. Also, the custom report writing tool is a bit arcane

Overwogen alternatieven: Big Biller, Bullhorn ATS & CRM en FileFinder Anywhere

Redenen om voor PCRecruiter te kiezen: Product was discontinued

Overgestapt van: Big Biller, Bullhorn ATS & CRM en FileFinder Anywhere

Redenen om over te stappen op PCRecruiter: PCR follows our business model better, better support, price point

van Main Sequence Technology op 30-8-2019

Thank you for the review, Vince! We appreciate your business.

• Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019
Meredith D.
Biotechnologie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019

"Overall a good product for a small business."

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a nice system. Not the easiest to use but it is a nice price point and is workable for a small business.
I have worked with several systems in the past with more powerful capabilities but PCR is not bad for the price. But I think I should have talked to some other users first about their experience porting over their data.

Pluspunten: A good value for a small company that is on a tight budget.

Minpunten: -Transporting my data over tp PCR from my old system was time consuming and cumbersome. A lot of the data ported over awkwardly and has required a lot of cleanup on my part.
-I feel like the strength of the system lies in the back-end capability as opposed to the front end. Boolean searches are not easy to run to find candidates that already exist in the database.
(Example: You cannot use the * (wildcard) in PCR like you can in a true Boolean search).
-Follow-up activities are very hard to find and awkward to manipulate from their "Activities" tab.
-You cannot easily find previous placements when viewing a candidate profile.
-You cannot save the parameters you use most often when running reports on your open positions. (They call "Job Orders" positions in their system). You have to re-enter everything from scratch every time.

Overwogen alternatieven: Avionté, JobDiva en Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op PCRecruiter: In this case price was a big factor - the ability to have a single user license.

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2019
John K.
Recruiter
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2021

"PC Daily"

Opmerkingen: Tracking is easier. It allows for a quick search in many different ways.

Pluspunten: Searching is the best. Many options. I can search by location, by job title, and by company

Minpunten: Current contact information should be integrated from another source.

van Main Sequence Technology op 20-7-2021

Thanks for sharing your review, John! We are at work on integrations that may make contact info updating easier. Keep a look out...

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2021
John B.
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-8-2019

"A fully functional user friendly system!"

Opmerkingen: One of the biggest challenges for people like myself in the staffing industry is how to effectively leverage all of the technology available to optimize the staffing workflow. With the integration PCR has with Outlook and LinkedIn I am able to have an operationally efficient workflow that saves me time and positions me for success!

Pluspunten: PCRecruiter is very easy to navigate and the integration with Outlook and LinkedIn is excellent. In addition to the system working very well with Outlook and LinkedIn, it has a great mobile interface that makes navigating the system on the go a great option.

Minpunten: I don't have any cons as I feel that PCR is one of the best systems available at a very affordable price point.

Overwogen alternatieven: iCIMS Talent Cloud en Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Redenen om voor PCRecruiter te kiezen: PCR has a much better integration with other technology platforms (Outlook & LinkedIn) and is at a much better price point.

Overgestapt van: iCIMS Talent Cloud en Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op PCRecruiter: Functionality, Integration, Cost

van Main Sequence Technology op 27-8-2019

Thank you for reviewing PCR, John! it's wonderful to hear that PCR is meeting all of your needs so well.

• Beoordeeld op 26-8-2019
Amanda S.
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019

"Made by engineers for engineers"

Opmerkingen: I just found out, after 18 months of using this software, that there is a standard set up with MRI, that was never offered to us by PCR. So, we have not been able to use this software correctly or to its full capacity. Our set up is wrong, and now we have to dig ourselves out of the poor set up and teach ourselves what the system can do, so we can get set up to the appropriate settings recommended by MRI. Overall, not a good experience.

Pluspunten: Fully customizable. The people that get it set up properly and taught right out of the gate love it.

Minpunten: It is customizable, but only if you know what you want, and how to explain it and explain it to a techie. This is not an intuitive product. When we set up, we were asked what we wanted, but having never used it, we couldn't articulate what we wanted.

Overwogen alternatieven: Caliber Online RMS

Redenen om voor PCRecruiter te kiezen: Everyone told us PCR was better, and we were opening a new franchise.

Overgestapt van: Caliber Online RMS

Redenen om over te stappen op PCRecruiter: Discounts through MRI and recommendations.

van Main Sequence Technology op 26-8-2019

Thank you for the review, Amanda - our apologies on the confusion during your roll out. We'll look into the internal processes that took place to see how the MRI template was missed during your setup.

• Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019
Bonnie L.
Medische apparatuur, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Great Recruitment Platform"

Opmerkingen: I really like this platform. They gave me good training (recorded so I can review it at any time), and are there for support in a timely fashion.

Pluspunten: I love the PCR Capture for LinkedIn. I can easily capture the information my contacts put on LI including their picture. Even though you can download the contact information directly from LI, most of the time the email address and phone numbers won't transfer so this way I know I have the information in my PC Recruiter database.

Minpunten: I have trouble customizing pages and sometimes it's hard for me to have a candidate change companies within the software.

Overwogen alternatieven: Big Biller

Redenen om over te stappen op PCRecruiter: I just liked the PC Capture tool and I liked the demo and the look of the platform and software better.

van Main Sequence Technology op 12-6-2020

Thanks so much for your review of PCRecruiter! Regarding customizing pages, our training team would be glad to assist with that at any time. Changing companies can be achieved from the action menu at the upper right corner of the name record - just select that option and pick the company to re-link the name to. If you need help with anything just email [email protected] and they can give you the specifics.

Eoghan M.
Solutions Architect
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020

"Fully featured, supported and powerful recruiting CRM solution"

Opmerkingen: Our requirements outgrew our Zoho One solution for working with 1000s of volunteers. PCR was the clear winner after an extensive competitive process.

Pluspunten: Amazing customer support from evaluation through implementation and beyond. Their dev team is also top-notch.

Minpunten: Setting up the system is a lengthy process due to the huge level of complexity and customization possible. Not really a con but rather a lesson learned. Better functionality for bilingual system would be a huge plus!

Overwogen alternatieven: PRIM Logix, Big Biller en Avionté

Redenen om voor PCRecruiter te kiezen: Zoho Recruit/CRM had very poor customer service, documentation and serious limits which we rapidly outgrew.

Overgestapt van: Zoho Recruit

Redenen om over te stappen op PCRecruiter: Better functionality, customer service and better can do attitude.

van Main Sequence Technology op 5-1-2021

Thank you so much for the review, Eoghan! We appreciate the opportunity to serve your business.

• Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020
Fernanda C.
Marketing & Recruitment Strategist
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-7-2021

"Good for administrative and especialized profiles"

Opmerkingen: Great for recruitment management; you can make the candidates applicate by sharing a link and they enter their profesional data so that they automatically get into the system

Pluspunten: It is easy to use, you can designed the search filters that you want to usea; search by habilities or experience, or you can use the keywords to look for them in the charged resumes
You can add teams as if they were differente enterprises so that the candidates stands for one or another sector

Minpunten: The connection with other's isn't that easy; we connected it tou our job posting page and had some issues, but it's a grear software for recruitment

van Main Sequence Technology op 20-7-2021

Thanks for the review, Fernanda! If we can be of any further assistance with squaring up the job posting issues, just contact our support team!

• Beoordeeld op 15-7-2021
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Executive Recruiter
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Honest PCR Review!"

Opmerkingen: Benefits are having a huge and easily accessible database that we can access from anywhere (the APP needs some work though, not great) overall I would recommend it.

Pluspunten: It is pretty user friendly, there are a ton of features with PCR that are available and if you take the time to go through and experiment, you will find out how helpful it can really be. Roll ups are very easy to use and they have made some changes that make it easier to sort those as well.

Minpunten: There can be a lot of lagging, though I will say in the last year or so this has improved a ton.

van Main Sequence Technology op 2-8-2019

Thanks for your review, Jennifer! We're glad to hear that our continual infrastructure upgrades have been improving the speed for you! Hit our ideas and requests forum if you have any suggestions for the product.

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Jan P.
Owner and Recruiter
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019

"PCR Recruiter by Jan Plessner, Motorcycle/Powersports Industry Talent Search Business Owner"

Opmerkingen: Experiencing success as a first-time recruiter within 90 days of my start date (2012) and growing my volume of placements to consistently earn the #1 or #2 spot in the firm. Experiencing success right out of the gate after launching my own recruiting firm in Feb 2016.

Pluspunten: I have been using PC Recruiter for as long as I have been recruiting, for about 6 years now. I used one other candidate tracking system about a year ago when helping another recruiter on a project. I like how PCR is an extension of me. I understand how most of the functions work. The tech hotline team members are the best. The training person is awesome, too. They are constantly updating the system. The system has never let me down. The system itself never goes down either. The updates are done late at night. With PCR, I can keep track of all my e-mail communications. I use the PCR mail integrated right there in the system. Emails are automatically linked/attached to each candidate. It's an easy program to learn and there are countless ways to access the information you need. I find PCR to be an intuitive system. When a new version was launched a few years ago, I felt like my suggestions were heard as they were fine-tuning the new edition. I am a successful recruiter because I am efficient on PCRecruiter. When a client needed proof that I submitted a candidate before they hired him, I was able to pull together all the dates, emails and history needed to get paid for the placement. It's a great all-around system and I can't imagine working without it. Mac for life. PCRecruiter for life.

Minpunten: The scheduling feature of the program is confusing, especially when it comes to different time zones. Some of my clients prefer I send a meeting notice to them so they can accept it and move it to their calendar. I haven't really mastered using this function or felt confident enough to use the meeting scheduler on a regular basis. I think it would be cool to be able to color code or customize how different positions look on the system. Just like you can upload a company logo or a candidate's headshot...it would be nice to be able to color code positions with a wrench for a technician role for example, or a dollar sign for a controller job. I am a visual person and would like to make the live roles look different than the jobs that are filled, closed or on hold. Some of the functionality is over my head. But I know that training is available for every feature of the system. All I would have to do is schedule it with representative. She's great. When I used PCRecruiter in my past working for another company, I didn't like how other recruiters could go in and "steal" an active candidate who I was working with, without my permission. I think this issue was due to the fact that 6+ recruiters were competing for the same talent in this shared database and some recruiters lacked integrity and manners. There was also no enforcement of a fair and equitable system to share the database.

Don G.
Program Manager
Management non-profit organisaties
  • Beoordeeld op 28-11-2016

"An Essential Workforce/Recruiting Software Tool"

Opmerkingen: Our agency has been working with the PCRecruiter software since 2011 when we adapted it to our use for job placement services in the public workforce system. We started our on a totally paper-driven filing system. With our focus of helping prepare job seekers for the interview process and recruiting for employers to fill their job orders, we needed a software tool that could provide the recruiting tools but also an electronic file management system to track data on the job seekers and their activity. PCRecruiter provided all of that and then some with a little help from the MainSequence software development team. Since our use extended beyond the basic focus of the system it took a fair amount of customizing profiles, activities, reports, and related to get it right to where we needed the software to be. Fortunately PCR allows for this. You can customize a large portion of the software to meet your individual needs. The support techs were very helpful in creating our first evolution and we have continued to refine our database since that time. I think I've only stumped the techs once or twice but they eventually uncovered the solution to my issue/question. Once we pioneered the system for our workforce needs, several other partner agencies and employers also picked up on this great tool and began using it when they saw how effective it was with data management. The speed at which we can pull demographic data and get a snapshot of current recruiting patterns is great. Yes, the costs associated can be tough depending on your number of users but this is true for any of the top recruiting/electronic file management systems. It takes a little getting used to at first, especially some of the Admin functions, but once you have the basics down the software becomes very intuitive. Rarely have we found something that we could not get the software to do. Overall, an essential workforce/recruiting software tool to help efficiently maintain information.

Pluspunten: Flexible and can be customized to fit user needs. Many options. Internet based so can be accessed from anywhere.

Minpunten: Sometimes customization requires a lot of adjustment to work just depending on what you are trying to do and reporting can be a little confusing until you spend some time on it. We have been using PCR8 still so some of this may have been improved in V9.

• Beoordeeld op 28-11-2016
John H.
Werving en selectie
  • Beoordeeld op 28-7-2015

"My best and most critical resource for recruiting success!"

Pluspunten: PC Recruiter is, hands down, the best recruiting CRM software I have found on the market. Its functionality is way beyond any of its competitors. As a CRM consultant, I have high expectations for CRM software, and this program has exceeded them. In fact, I found that there were a whole lot more resources than I had anticipated: easy-to-use plugins for Outlook and Chrome, extensive options to communicate with clients and candidates, and a robust database that is able to take all the information I need, put it where it is easily accessible, and then be able to get a comprehensive "picture" of what I need to know. I have used other programs and the general attitude of the other vendors is something like this: "Here's what it is . . . here's how it works . . . it's up to you to figure out how you can make this work for your business." Using spreadsheets and Outlook was more efficient than what they offered - which is what I had to use in the past with certain software programs. When it comes to PCRecruiter, it's as if they asked me what I needed and then built a great program . . . and then asked me what my "dream" software would include . . . and then they met and exceeded my expectations. The salesperson asked me a lot of questions and then made sure the software and my eventual training addressed my needs, rather than talking at me about its capabilities. After trying the "best" programs and, frankly, finding no comparison to PCRecruiter, I don't want any of my competition to use it - I like having a clear advantage.

Minpunten: There isn't anything I don't like about PCRecruiter. It would be great if they gave the software away for free, but with the price being lower than a lot of their competitors . . . again, I can't complain about anything with PCRecruiter.

• Beoordeeld op 28-7-2015
Managing Partner
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019

"PCRecruiter - For REtained Executive Search"

Opmerkingen: It's a great solution for recruiting and marketing.

Pluspunten: This is my 2nd time using PCRecruiter but the 1st time I'm using it as an ower. Value and customer support are very good. I've used other products before and the ease of data entry makes it a go-to product.

Minpunten: There are some software glitches that need to improve on PCR Capture but overall I'm happy and like that they listen to customer feedback. It would be nice if the training offered more guidance on how to best setup PCRcruiter.

Overwogen alternatieven: FileFinder Anywhere en Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Overgestapt van: Duplicate File Finder

van Main Sequence Technology op 1-8-2019

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on PCR! We're glad you selected us for your business.

If you have any questions or suggestions, we're always open to hearing them! Send us an email or visit the Ideas and Requests forum in the helpdesk.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019
Scott R.
VP of Operations
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

"Great software!!!"

Pluspunten: After using the same software for 17 years, I was very skeptical about changing. I was pleasantly surprised by the user friendliness of PCR and how easy the change was. The custom-ability is definitely the best part.

Minpunten: There are a few things I would like changed that are hard programmed where you can't.... but overall we love it.

Redenen om voor PCRecruiter te kiezen: There system was outdated

Overgestapt van: WinSearch

Redenen om over te stappen op PCRecruiter: Price and the custom features.

van Main Sequence Technology op 16-8-2019

Thank you for the review, Scott! Picking up a new software after 17 years is a big shift, so we're glad PCR is doing the job for you now!

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019
Dan R.
Corporate Recruiter
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019

"Great recruiting software - needs some improvement as far as being a comprehensive ATS"

Opmerkingen: Overall, as a recruiter software, I'm not sure there's a better product on the market. There needs to be some basic features to the platform, however, if PCRecruiter is going to compete in the ATS market.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use - simple one click or drag and drop features make it incredibly efficient. Pricing model is based on users and NOT number of employees which is critical. ATS's should not have a per employee pricing model, period. Aesthetics are awesome, navigating through the platform is pretty straight forward.

Minpunten: As far as being an ATS there are a couple of very key features it lacks which are basic components of most, if not all, ATS'. 1) Currently it does not provide a way to pre-qualify candidates when they first apply to a position. Most ATS' offer front end questions to help determine if candidates possess the minimum requirements which helps the recruiter focus on those who meet those requirements first. 2) Automation emails can be sent, however setting it up is a little clunky - once you get through it, however, it works great. 3) This is more of a desired feature, but there should be an option to set a delayed time for automation emails. For example, when a candidate you're not interested in is interviewed, when you move them in to the appropriate folder in the pipeline to let them know they're no longer being considered it sends out the email immediately, there should be an option for a 24 hour to 48 hour delay.

Jeremy B.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

"Best Applicant Tracking System Out"

Opmerkingen: We have been able to truly streamline our interview stages and processes with PCR.

Pluspunten: The loading speed of each & every page. The integrations with partnered companies, such as Ring Central, Outlook and website job board is truly remarkable. We have utilized Fleetware, TalentAPP and looked into Bullhorn. Ultimately, PCR was our choice because it's a solid and reliable software, i'd say you get a bang for your buck. Plus, the customer support team is outstanding and addressed all issues or concerns during our integration process.

Minpunten: I would say it takes time inputing new client companies to the system. I'd like to see a feature that allows parsing information from google into PCR company fields.

Overwogen alternatieven: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Redenen om voor PCRecruiter te kiezen: Talentapp could not provide the correct functionalities needed to perform and provide clients with top talent.

Redenen om over te stappen op PCRecruiter: PCR's functionalities and speed.

van Main Sequence Technology op 13-8-2019

Thanks for the review, Jeremy!

The idea of a Google parser is interesting - perhaps it's something that could be accomplished within PCR Capture. Post your idea in our Ideas & Requests forum, if you haven't already!

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Helen H.
Executive Recruiter
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020

"Review from an Executive Recruiting Agency"

Opmerkingen: I use PCRecruiter every day to track my outreach, responses, candidate submittals to clients, interviews, hires, etc. I am strictly in a recruiting role, so I don’t typically add much information under “company”, but I think it’s also an important tool for the sales team to keep up to date. I know I mentioned this above, but I think two of the greatest features is the ability to upload candidates directly from Linkedin, and the ability to email clients/candidates through PCRecruiter. You are able to stay very organized which leads to increased efficiency and more time to talk to candidates.

Pluspunten: I’ve used several ATS systems throughout my career as an agency recruiter and I’ve found PCRecruiter to quite user friendly. It has a nice add-on feature that allows you to upload candidate’s profiles directly from Linkedin using “PCR Capture”. It automatically captures the candidates employment history, as well as their location, picture, education and email address/phone number if available. I also like that you can email a candidate or hiring manager directly through PCRecruiter. If you’re on the candidate’s page and you’ve linked them to an existing position, you can go to the tab labeled “interviews” and send the candidate and hiring team a confirmation email. You are also able to save email templates through PCRecruiter.

Minpunten: I can’t think of many cons for this ATS. When I first started using the system, I found the interface to be a little date, but last month they redesigned the UX and I find it to be much more visually appealing.

van Main Sequence Technology op 6-5-2020

Thanks so much for your review of PCR, Helen! We're glad you like the new UX updates... these are just the beginning of a very exciting round of changes we're looking forward to sharing with you!

• Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020
Scott P.
Internet Researcher
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

"This is so much better than our old ATS!"

Opmerkingen: The biggest problem we have faced recently is job-posting integration. We would like to make it very easy for our recruiters to go about their day. Right now, all they have to do is enter a couple of job details and our IR team handles the rest. PCR pushes out the job to multiple sites and even has the capabilty to pull applicants directly into PCR to be screened from the in-app pipeline.

Pluspunten: Being able to delegate tedious tasks to AI is amazing. I'm an IR, which means I am always doing database work. PCR has made it extremely easy to import data, go through call sheets, and set up plans for our Recruiters. Also, the support team is top-notch and is always listening to their users. Highly recommend PCR to anyone that is using an old, clunky ATS. Also, I can't write a review without mentioning Dark Mode. PCR has a really solid Dark mode that keeps my eyes from burning when staring at my screen for 10 hours.

Minpunten: I wish that there were more integrations with job-posting. Specifically with LinkedIn Recruiter. It is also very different from ATS's of the past so it might take a while to train your team on how to use it. We have had to dedicate a lot of training time to PCR. Additionally, there are a couple of things that are a bit more complicated than they have to be. The search function is very robust but can be confusing to new users.

van Main Sequence Technology op 9-4-2021

Thanks for your review, Scott! We're glad PCR is filling your needs and we look forward to sharing some great new updates with you this year!

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021
Mark N.
Consultant
Werving en selectie
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2016

"Highly Functional, very adaptable and great customer support."

Pluspunten: I am the IT and Business Consultant to a medium sized Recruiter / Placement Business that specializes in a niche market across USA. We have used the web based version of PCRecruiter for 8 years since 2008. As a medium sized business we did not want to fund a custom built program but needed the flexibility to be able to adapt the system in a similar fashion to having our own purpose built system and internal developers. I first evaluated PCRecruiter (PCR) against several competing products in mid 2008 and found it to be the most versatile for our purpose. The only program of it's type that delivered everything we needed, plus expansion possibilities, was PCRecruiter. Periodically I conduct a similar review for the business and have yet to find a system that offers an advantage over PCRecruiter. In the 8 years since we started using PCRecruiter we have expanded the system with several customized modules which have been possible within the system due to it's flexible architecture. Finally I would like to make special mention of the customer support which has proven to be second to none.

Minpunten: I don't really have a dislike about the product or vendor. You usually only have dislikes when the service and product are not up to scratch.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2016
Kathryn L.
Business Manager
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2020

"Best Database on the market"

Opmerkingen: PCR Capture increased our database input with good information and saved us time of having to copy and paste or type records.

Pluspunten: PCRecruiter is user friendly. I like how each user can setup the records to flow with the information they need to view most.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to download metrics report based on what information the users input. At this time, I can only get a viewable report of a total number on information input.

Overwogen alternatieven: Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op PCRecruiter: PCR is user friendly.

van Main Sequence Technology op 12-6-2020

Thanks so much for the review, Kathryn! We actually just added a CSV Export for the Metrics report in our release this week. Check with our support team if you need any assistance!

• Beoordeeld op 10-6-2020
Chris U.
Vice President
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2020

"Overall very good ATS."

Opmerkingen: Very good, they are getting better everyday. Great Staff, Trainers are improving since we first implemented. First rate organization. Would Highly recommend.

Pluspunten: Excellent customer service, powerful back end, never crashes, interface isn't pretty but does the job. Works well with MS Outlook for email. Keeps track of everything, open API

Minpunten: Reports, too many, not as easy to customize.

van Main Sequence Technology op 14-5-2020

Thanks so much for the review, Chris!
We think you'll be happy with the interface and workflow improvements coming throughout the year as well!

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2020
Rebecca L.
Recruitment Consultant
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019

"Good - Depending on What You Need in a Recruitment Software"

Opmerkingen: Overall PCRecruiter is good for managing and organizing data and searching for existing candidates. Search function has much to improve as well as the coding.

Pluspunten: Roll-Ups are easy to manage and organize candidates. Adding new jobs into the system. Easy to input data in an organized format in candidate files

Minpunten: Search function. You can only search existing candidates that have been registered with our agency. If a candidate applied for your job from another platform (ie: Indeed), you will not be able to search for them in PCR even though their resume was parsed into the system. Need to search in each open job to see new candidates. Lots of candidates also get lost if they are not coded correctly (ie: under the right job title, software skill).

van Main Sequence Technology op 24-7-2019

Hi Rebecca,

All candidates that are stored in the PCRecruiter database (even those pushed into the system via Indeed) should be searchable by any words or phrases in their resume or by the fields in their contact info. If you're discovering records that can't be found in a search, it may be an indexing issue on the database. Get in touch with our support team and they'll get it sorted out for you. It's true, however, that coding for your own particular search requirements can help - if the candidate's resume doesn't include the phrase you're looking for, the search engine will not return that record.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Principal & CEO
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-5-2019

"Powerful Recruiting Software, responsive developers"

Opmerkingen: I used PCRecruiter as an employee and then when I started my own company I chose them based on my experience and happiness with the database. I didn't even shop other options as I knew what this could do and wouldn't have any learning curve.

Pluspunten: already had good powerful recruiting tools before they started actively asking for suggestions. They put in a request and suggestions forum and actually listen & prioritize the changes/improvements that we users have asked for. Not 100% of them, but many of them. Their tech support is super responsive and helps with individual problems. Very customizable for how you want to have it work with you and what you want it to show you.

Minpunten: It's got a LOT of bells and whistles I don't need, but it makes it useful for bigger recruiting organizations with more complex needs than I have as a small recruiting firm. I do wish some of the tasks were a little easier to accomplish with fewer clicks. Once data is in PCR it's harder to manipulate it than if it was , say, in an Excel spreadsheet. I do miss that type of flexibility.

• Beoordeeld op 29-5-2019
Scott R.
Managing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020

"Amazing Support with a Strong and Reliable Product"

Opmerkingen: Fantastic products and amazing support

Pluspunten: PCRecruiter offers tremendous flexibility for those that want more from their ATS.

Minpunten: Mass emails are a pain, but once you learn the system, it works fine.

Overwogen alternatieven: Crelate en Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op PCRecruiter: Best bang for your buck. Excellent support. Can be customized if you need it to make your process easier.

van Main Sequence Technology op 9-1-2020

Thank you for the review, Scott! We're happy to have you as a client.

We're always open to thoughts on improving the mass email capabilities. Visit the features & suggestions forum on the helpdesk and let us know what could be improved.

• Beoordeeld op 8-1-2020