Teamwork Desk reviews

Over Teamwork Desk

Teamwork Desk beschikt over alle functies die je team nodig heeft voor eersteklas klantenondersteuning met een persoonlijk tintje.

Meer informatie over Teamwork Desk

Features Integration the ability to communicate with customers in the outside and team in the inside with the same platform.

Beoordelingen van Teamwork Desk

Waar voor je geld

Teamwork Desk heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 143 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Teamwork Desk eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (143)

Lee Yin
Lee Yin
Project Manager in Maleisië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use Application with Sleek UI

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Able to support day to day functions well, reliable but could improve in generating useful analytics that help motivate agents to perform better.

Teamdesk was designed very nicely with simple UI yet very functional. Has successfully implemented the software with 80% of the workforce using it daily.

The ability to export information and flexibility of creating user definable analytics report for management viewing.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Lee Yin, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork Desk - this type of feedback really helps us improve our products. It's great to hear Teamwork Desk supports your day to day functions! I've noted your comments on analytics and will pass them onto the product team to investigate this further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

charles
Software development / Operations in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Teamwork at SSI

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ticket Management and Project Management -- SSI uses the Project Management every day we switched from BaseCamp which had very good Project Management we have found Teamwork to equal or surpass Basecamp in this aspect -- but switched for the Ticket Management -- We previously had NO Ticket Management -- As a growing Company with 200+ Customers we had to Automate Ticket management to provide the level of support required by Customers

SSI uses the Project Management every day -- but switched for the Ticket Management -- We previously had NO Ticket Management -- As a growing Company with 200+ Customers we had to Automate Ticket management to provide the level of support required by Customers

at this time I do not have any negative or issues

2 jaar geleden

Hi Charles, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk. We are delighted you are enjoying our product! Stay in touch with us at [email protected], if you ever have any issues or need to submit a feature request. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Lucas
PM in Australië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Too many major issues. Would be perfect otherwise, easy to use, beautiful interface.

1,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service team offer fast and friendly responses. I really hope they sort out the cons, otherwise we will have to go elsewhere.

easy to use, beautiful interface, lots smarts... seemingly does everything you need and more.

• No integration between Desk and Teamwork CRM Companies/contacts which is absurd. • If a spammer contacts our desk, a customer/contact is permanently created, issue raised a year ago and not fixed. Our client database is a now mess, it cannot be maintained due to these spam contacts. • No way to archive a customer who has left. If customer is deleted, all ticket history is deleted. • Reports constantly fail to load in dashboard.

Gladys
Support Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

It's practical!

4,0 2 maanden geleden

I like how it keeps us organized within the different divisions of the company. You are able to collaborate with others on certain inboxes as long as you have access.

Sometimes if there is someone attached to the previous email and you no longer want them on the thread it seems to be uncertain whether or not they will see the following emails.

Operations Director in VK

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easily the best support management tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great product from a great company, always very quick to reply if you request support from them or need their assistance.

Easy to setup and use, teamwork desk provides the best solution for anyone managing a support desk. You can assigning incoming tickets to agents and agents can gain assistance from colleagues using the notes feature.

Some features are only available on the higher costs subscription packages

2 jaar geleden

Hi David, It's great to hear Teamwork has helped your customer relationships. Stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or need to submit a feature request. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Ramin
CEO in VS

Why Rhino Users Teamwork Desk

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Teamwork Desk as a means of taking care of our clients and their employees on a daily basis. Whether it is Desktop support related or related to a task inside of an ongoing project, we use this every day!

I have used Teamwork products on and off for over 7 years now. Everytime I come back (frankly because everything else out there is not as good), I am impressed by all the work that has gone into it while I was gone. This time, I came back because we have some large projects and I was migrating away from Saleforce.com. The product simple to set up, it does what we need it to do and it integrates with many of the services we use every day to support our client base. The other thing that I love about Teamwork, in general, is the support. I am in the US on the Pacific coast and Teamwork are in Ireland. Regardless, I am always replied to in a timely manner and the responses I get are not canned (something I hate about other organizations and their attempt to shove support into a dark closet).

Missing features would be such things as: * Integration with Ring Central or 8X8 or Mitel hosted VoIP platforms. * Integration with remote access software like, SplashTop (splashtop.com) or LogMeIn. *Two way integration with Teamwork Projects and Teamwork CRM and Teamwork Chat. This little gem would be a game changer as I imagine being able to do data entry about a client in the CRM and have all of their company contacts, and information propagate across all the products so my team does not have to go hunting for information. * Integration with IT Glue (itglue.com). This is quickly becoming an industry standard platform for MSP documentation and it would be great to pull up all the machine data for a client who sends us a ticket from inside the ticket. There are more but this is a good start ;-).

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ramin, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of Teamwork Desk - this type of feedback helps the design team to continuously update and improve our product. Our support team will be delighted with your kind comments - I will make sure to pass them on. This detailed list of suggestions is really useful and I will forward it onto the integration team to investigate these further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Charra
Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to Use, Hands Down could NOT run our company without it!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we love teamwork. The customer service is excellent and the product is without a doubt the best in the industry. We couldn't work without it.

We love that the email tickets and the projects integrate with each other so we can make tasks right out of the clients email request and attach info, docs, photos, close the task and update it from within Desk! We also love that Teamwork Project is customizable to our company so we can easily customize things to fit our needs. And lastly we love the time tracking and billing. Everything we need to run our company smoothly is included so we don't have to split our resources.

Integration took some time but overall the learning curve was easy. We would love to see better time tracking for employees so we can see time logged over the course a day, week or month and comparison of tasks so we can see averages of how much time the same task takes across projects and where it might have taken longer or less time on certain projects for accountability and task efficiency. The phone apps also need improvement. Desk tickets can not be sent from within the app and functionality is severely limited. Downtime has also been a little bit if a pain, but we are ok with these for the most part because customer service usually fixes them pretty quickly.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Charra, Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review of Teamwork Desk - this is really helpful for us - so we really appreciate it. It's great to hear Teamwork has had such a positive impact on your company's work! I'll make sure to pass on your detailed feedback and recommendations onto the product team to investigate these further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Danny
Product Management in VS
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

Love Teamwork Desk!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Teamwork Desk has been a breeze to work with. They have worked with me to resolve any bugs I noticed, and also have worked to implement features that continually make the product better. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a customer service ticketing service.

Ease of Use. Ability to see workload of each team member at a glance.

I don't see any cons from my viewpoint...

2 jaar geleden

Hi Danny, Thanks for such a great review of Teamwork Desk - we love to see a 10/10 score! No cons? That's music to our ears! Don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Tyler
Director of marketing in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Desk has been nothing but great to us 😁

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Desk has been nothing but positive. We switched from using Gmail to manage over 50 clients communication. We've noticed a steady increase of efficiency as well as we are no longer missing things as we are able to track everything inside of the portal.

Desk has a great ease of use. It looks great, it functions exactly how you think it would, it allows us to track our clients as well as keep notes on past experiences with them and the actual conversations we have had with everyone all from one page. It also has very stable and we have only ever had to go down once for a very short period of time over the course of two years.

It does cost additional for help documents but our team does not find we need those.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Tyler, Thanks for your amazing review of Teamwork Desk - a 10/10 rating is always great to see! Our support team are available at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or want to submit a feature request! Karen at Teamwork

Riaan
Operational Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Teamwork Desk

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Great for interaction with other computers. Easy to use and deploy

Sometimes tended to crash, but seems to have been issues with internet

Harry
Opertaions Manager in Australië

Teamworkdesk + Teamwork = win

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Teamwork Projects fairly heavily in our office with over 85 projects on the go. We had an issue with our team using Google Apps, not responding to customer requests and people not know where issues or support requests were at. I reviewed Teamwork Desk, Freshdesk, Zendesk and a few other systems, the winner was easily Teamwork Desk due to its direct integration with Teamwork Projects. Our staff use it all day and the ability to create a task for the projects they are working on, in the same window, its vital to keep us moving quickly through support requests and turn them into billable hours. On the flip side if you are in teamwork projects and need to view a customer communication its one click away. I would like to see a better integration between desk and projects, where we dont have to enter customers in 'twice' and have customers and organisations sync across the two, and I'm sure its in development. If you're used to Zendesk, its a bit cluttered compared to it, but once you get the hang of it there's some great features which makes it customisable, such as tags and smart inboxes. The built in KB is great and its fully customisable via CSS and you can use your own subdomain with a cname hook up, pretty easy to get going in under 5 minutes. If we didnt use Teamwork Projects though we probably wouldnt use Desk, as its a system made (imo) for the teamwork ecosystem.

Works great with Teamwork Projects Has all the features of any desk system Helpdesk, submit a ticket function and CNAME for vanity subdomain

A bit clunky Integrations are still behind competitors Sometimes its hard to find the right setting to modify something

6 jaar geleden

Hi Harry, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback. I've passed on your comments to the rest of the team and we're all delighted with the 9/10 review. We're glad you enjoy the integrations between Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects. We plan on making them even more tightly integrated in the future so watch this space :). I've added your suggestions about making the tool more user friendly to our feature request list. We'll work hard to try and make the app the very best it can be. In the mean time, if we can do anything to improve your experiences with any of the products please let us know at [email protected] Thanks again, Therese

ray
Customer Support Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love the product. I have been able to integrate with slack and forward all emails to the assigned ticket agent to their own channel. This saves me a lot of trouble. The platform has cool training wheel capabilities and is over all very easy to use.

I absolutely love the product. I have been able to integrate with slack and forward all emails to the assigned ticket agent to their own channel. This saves me a lot of trouble. The platform has cool training wheel capabilities and is over all very easy to use. I love the automation possibilities and online support.

Integration was fairly simple though STMP error was not easy to uncover at first, but was very easy to fix once discovering this was an error. Lack of control over automation. It is really good, but I would like the ability to toggle automation. i.e. adding tags, removing tags, then being able to add them back based on different circumstances. The first time I made an automatic email reply, I didn't know what the "apply to all tickets" checkbox at the bottom did. I thought, "of course I want this to apply to all tickets" and accidentally emailed every customer on every single closed ticket we ever had with no way to stop it once it had started. Pretty much my fault, but could be easily avoided by a note on hover or something with a better explanation. It was funny though :) I wish I could determine how many business hours had gone by. Our SD is open 8am - 8pm m-f and it is difficult to determine how many business hours have gone by since a ticket was worked on. I'm currently writing a chrome extension to make these conversions for me. This would be an AMAZING feature! I'd like to be able to use variables in notes like you can in a canned response or email.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ray, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork Desk - it's great to hear you love our product! I've noted your recommendations and feature requests and will make sure to pass them onto the product team. Don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you ever need anything. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Ignacio
Operations Manager in Argentinië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Some things are missing to make it great

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In Vision to Action, we use Teamwork Desk, to help IT Teams who are developing, to begin registering incidents, problems and requests. We found TW desk very easy to use. We have a problem using the dashboards and reports given the fact that we can´t configure SLA´s for the diferent tipes of incidents, and priorities. On the other hand, our teams, doesn´t work 24-7, neither their customers. So when we look for the time of response or resolution, we found thath those are not correct. It will be very useful, if we could set the working ours for each agent and day of the week. Finally, if you could translate desk to spanish. People in Latin america will adopt it easier Thanks.-

Easy to use.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Ignacio, Thank you for writing this review. We have taken note of your comments and will raise all these points with the relevant teams. Office hours is a feature we hope to have soon, feel free to have a look at our roadmap at the link below. We are constantly adding new features and improvements. https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=desk Glad to hear you are finding Teamwork Desk easy to use. Kind regards, Wes

Tim
User Interface Designer, Front-end Developer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent, time-savings, intuitive

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time-savings is the biggest. Better transparency on projects, better client interaction and better teamwork (no pun intended.)

Teamwork Projects is very easy to use. I love the various keyboard shortcuts. It's great to be able to take advantage of the various project views as well for the different types of workflow my teammates prefer to implement. I love that Teamwork Desk integrates fully with the Project Management platform.

I wish departments/teams existed now. It's difficult to take full advantage of the suite of tools due to the way we work at my company project to project. Teams would really help in that regard, or maybe sub-projects. A way to create tasks from Slack would be nice as well via an integration maybe.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Tim, Thank you for your review. We are delighted you are having such a positive experience with Teamwork Desk and Projects. They are literally made for each other. We are constantly improving our products and adding new features, feel free to have a look at our roadmap to see what changes have been made and what is coming (there is a page for both Projects and Desk). https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=projects The benefits you are experiencing speak for themselves, exactly what we want you to experience. P.S. Who doesn't love a good pun :) Kind regards, Wes

Daniel
ivr specialist in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

irreplaceable ticket tracking software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: On a daily basis I constantly get requests to handle this or that from all of our account managers, sometimes even from our directer of operations. the ability to track all of these tickets is a life saver. i have had a request come in to cancel a client or make a particular change to their IVR, only to have it come into question at a later date. the ability to search and find the specific request, who sent it, what i did, and when have been a saving grace on numerous occasions.

The thing that i like most about the teamwork desk is that i can keep all of my work orders neatly filed and accessible. The program gives me the option to have various outcomes of each ticket that comes through.

I feel maybe the layout of the interface could be a little more user friendly or easier to find specific items.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Daniel, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork Desk - it's always great to see a 10/10 score! Irreplaceable? That's something we love to hear! I've noted your issues with the interface and will pass them onto the design team. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

James
Sales and Support Engineer in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Overall good, missing a few key features though

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - Connectivity can be an issue sometimes with pages not loading / unable to connect.
- There is no "root cause" or "Resolution" box so we can't track/ report on what the most common issues are and what was done to resolve them.
- Still missing the grouping customers into companies feature which has been in the pipeline for a while.
- Can't create a ticket with a note or comment, still has to be an email when you might not want those details to be customer facing.

Interface is nice cloud based, so accessible

Missing features as describes in the previous comments Price difference between standard and Pro is too much.

6 jaar geleden

Hi James, Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. As Teamwork Desk is a cloud based software, issues such as connectivity and loading times would generally be attributed to things like wifi connections. If you're unsure send us a mail to [email protected] with some more detail and we'll look into it for you. You'll be happy to hear that customer grouping is on our roadmap and we hope to release it soon. It is possible to create a ticket with a note - You can create a ticket, in the body of the ticket you can write comments then toggle off the option to send this to the customer. Alternatively you can create a ticket and add a note to it afterwards. Notes are for internal use only and customers wont be able to see them. I hope this helps let me know if you have any other questions on this. Best regards, Therese

Barbara
Account Communications Manager in VS

Good Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I work in it every day and couldn't do my job without it!

I like Teamwork desk for managing all client communications. I like that it reminds you to follow up after 3 days of "waiting on client" and that you can connect it to Teamwork tasks. Makes it easy to create action items for the team.

Reporting isn't always easy to understand what specific activities are counted in each metric like "Average Response Time"

2 jaar geleden

Hi Barbara, Thank you for leaving such a great review of Teamwork. We are delighted to hear that Teamwork has had such a positive impact on your client communications and your workflows. We are sorry to hear you've experienced some confusion with our metric system. Our support team is available at [email protected], if you ever require assistance or need more information about this. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Brook
CEO, CSR Mgr in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great CS software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects consistently for about 6 months now. I've trained in a new CSR with it and it's been very easy to use, quick to learn and a great tool for our customers. I'm so glad to have all cs requests going thru TWD instead of my personal email for our small and growing company. One feature I would love to see is having the ability to assign multiple email addresses to one customer. Only one issue I've experienced that I don't think there is a solution for except for educating my customers is that they must reply above the line instead of adding their remarks to the email thread below the line. The integration between Desk and Projects is fantastic. The few times I've contacted Teamwork support has been an excellent experience with responses within 24 hours. Only once was the issue on their end, the others were user-error/learning curve on my part. Still trying to figure out Teamwork Chat. I think this may be a useful tool, but the learning curve seems a bit longer, and due to other avenues my team and I communicate, we haven't taken the time to immerse ourselves in it. Thank you Teamworks! Keep up the good work!

6 jaar geleden

Hi Brook, Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience using both Teamwork Projects and Teamwork Desk. Best regards, Therese

Director & Developer in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Teamwork Desk is a useful full-featured support desk solution

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used Teamwork desk with a small support team in the full Teamwork ecosystem, and have also used it standalone for a while.
I've found Teamwork Desk works great as a standalone tool, but is better again with the full Teamwork Projects and Teamwork Timer integration.

Inbox automation and filtering is treat with Teamwork Desk. Filtering support requests by severity based on usage of particular words by your clients is great, and the spam filtering works 99% of the time. The shared and private inboxes are great for separating work between your team.

There's a great little 'note' feature in Teamwork desk that allows you to leave notes in the same field you would usually respond to a client with. Unfortunately all to often team members would incorrectly click and send the internal note to clients due to the layout of the buttons and the fact that you're writing a note where you'd normally respond to the client. It's be great if the note tool was separated slightly to help avoid this.

2 jaar geleden

Hello, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk - this type of feedback is really beneficial for us. It's great to hear that you are enjoying our inbox automation and filtering. I've noted your comments on the 'note' feature in Desk and will pass this onto the product team to look into this further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Laura
Project Manager in VS
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

Solid Tool for the Money

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been good

LOVE the ticketing; the ability to track a task from beginning to end is great. Unlike email; everything is in one place and all the messages/notes are together.

When planning projects that span several months, I would like to see all of my projects' timelines in one spot, so I can see where my resources overlap, when to start the next phase of another project, etc. I'd like a Gantt chart, but with all my open and pending projects.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Laura, We are delighted you are enjoying Teamwork Desk - the ticketing system is a real game changer! I've passed your recommendations onto the product team - they love a challenge! Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Operations in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Functionality comparable to Zendesk at a fraction of the cost

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Tasks can bump associated tickets to "Active" and email notify agents to follow up quickly with a ticket once the task has been completed - by anyone in Projects. I like that users don't have to be in Desk in order to complete tasks that are attached to Desk tickets.

The software is glitchy - especially for about 6 months following the release of Desk 2.0. Some days about once every couple months it will just not work very well. Numbers of tickets don't always update in the left sidebar. Not many features within the text editor of the email composer. Bare bones.

2 jaar geleden

Hello, Thanks for your review of Teamwork. We are sorry to hear about the glitches you have experienced. Could you contact us at [email protected] so we can look into this further? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Melrose
Conference Manager in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

As Teamwork Administrator for our company, I find the product to be a good for our company.

Opmerkingen: Accountability and improved efficiency

I like the ease of use; versatility of task lists; and how the site improves the office efficiency overall.

I find that it is difficult to customize and when customer service is asked for a specific request, most times the answer is "we cannot do that.. I also asked that a task Lead option be added to designate who is the Lead, when multiple are added. My preference is my first request for the default setting.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Melrose, Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you are finding Teamwork Desk good for your company. We are sorry that you have not received the desired answer when asking a specific request, we get so many requests and must prioritise some over others. We are constantly improving our product and adding new features, feel free to have a look at our roadmap to see what changes have been made and what is coming. https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=desk We have recorded your feature request and will raise this with the Teamwork Desk Team. Kind regards, Wes

Janice Sheilah
Social Media Manager in Filipijnen
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

More Features that are Free to Longtime Users

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Aside from the occasional bugs and glitches it's satisfactory.

Support response is OK. Mobile accessibility is a great challenge. App is buggy.

I hope the Happiness Scoring will be an added bonus feature to our account, since we have been using Teamwork in all of our internal communication and our support services.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Janice, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork. I'm sorry to hear about these issues mentioned, could you email us at [email protected] so we can look into this further? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Jess
Associate Pastor in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Best bang for the buck out there!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this product! It is the best project management system for the money that I could find. The mobile app could use some work and there are a few ways to polish the web app, but they are constantly improving it. I still have found it to be the best bang for your buck system out there- keep up the good work!

Tons of great features. I love the daily email. Great price, unlimited users, flexible.

The interface is a little cluttered, it seems like it's harder to read than some other systems. Mobile app could use more attention to make it easier to use and navigate.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Jess, Thanks for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience using the product. You'll be glad to hear that we've added a kanban style feature called boards. Let us know what you think of it https://www.teamwork.com/boards :). Best regards, Therese

Senior Partner Development Manager in Canada
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic PM Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Adding projects based on different team members is super easy Easy to use the billing and timing features Running reports is fast and accurate Running Teamwork chat through your mobile device is excellent for internal communication

None! Of all the project management softwares I've used, Teamwork has been the best so far.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you for the review of Teamwork Desk. Kind regards, Nancy at Teamwork.