Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over kintone

Breng je bedrijf de moderne tijd binnen door bedrijfsprocessen om te zetten in flexibele, gecentraliseerde cloud-apps. Geen codering vereist.

Meer informatie over kintone

There is no calendar that can be used to show appointments, case dates, deadlines. Other than that, it does everything else.

Beoordelingen van kintone

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

kintone heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 153 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je kintone eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (153)

Reunaldo
Reunaldo
Senior Data Analyst in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Kintone: My Personal Review

5,0 vorig jaar

The best thing about Kintone, in my opinion, is its user-friendly interface and the ability to easily customize the platform to meet specific needs. The ability to quickly create custom forms and reports is also very useful. Furthermore, kintone's integration with other services such as Google Apps, Salesforce, and Dropbox makes it incredibly powerful and simple to use.

Kintone's user interface can be difficult to use and understand at times, in my opinion. It also didn't have a lot of customization options, making it difficult to tailor it to my specific needs.

8 maanden geleden

Hello Reunaldo, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's user-friendliness is working well for your business. That being said, we're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

James
IT System & Security Administrator in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Kintone help smooth daily operations

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: so far so good, Kintone suites most of our company needs and has potential to serve in more areas.

process management, document organization, customized space for different department, workflow tracking and automation. easy to create app for different purpose.

user management and some database integration need improve, but since it's fairly new system compare to others, it's understandable, need to collect more user data and feed backs.

2 jaar geleden

Hi James, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's different features are helping your business. Your feedback regarding user management and database integration will be duly noted and passed over to the team. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

James
I.T Analyst in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

New I.T Analyst using Kintone for about 6 months now

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've built a lot of apps for the company I'm with including a Gas Mileage Tracker App where I wrote a script that connected to Google Maps App and gave us the distance in miles and how much that was in dollars. I enjoyed it for the simplicity and how easy it was to get started building an app. Also the fact that the scripts use Javascript instead of some made up language is also good since most developers have been introduced to either Javascript or Java by now.

I like how easy it is to use and learn and set everything up. One of the advantages I think it has over most of the products in the same line, is how easy it is to set up process management and to assign roles to everyone on the team. For newer companies without anyone that's tech suave, I would definitely recommend Kintone!

Compared to other Services like Zoho Creator, there really is not much room for customization in the apps and the fact that you have to use another service to generate forms to input into the database is also bad because if you are not a user with Kintone, then the data cannot be accessed.

5 jaar geleden

Hi James, Thank you for your feedback! With our open API's, the customization possibilities are endless to transform your apps. I'd be happy to connect you with a Sales Engineer to review any requirements you have in more detail. There are a couple of options to display your data to those not inside Kintone. You can purchase a Guest Account which allows users to access a specific Space in which they were invited to and view the data from there. There is also an add-on called kViewer that allows you to display information inside Kintone with those outside of Kintone via a URL. Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Julio
IT-Data Admin in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Easy Customization and Great Support Team

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good experience. Kintone has helped our organization grow in our database & data analytics even though we're still in the development phase.

The support team. Their team is very willing to help out with any questions and to help build apps. Integrations - Kintone has a very robust API and also boasts many 3rd party integrations. If whatever app you use already has an API, importing data is a breeze (same with automation). Customizability - Everything is customizable. If you can use Javascript then everything and their dog is customizable.

One gripe I have is the lack of functions natively in the App form builder. An example I had is totaling 10 fields and getting the average. It is possible with the calculations fieldtype but every field needs to be filled for it to average correctly.

Andrew
Sales Manager in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

I Highly Recommend Kintone

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has greatly helped us to organize our data in one location. It is also the place where people can get the most updated copy of information. We usually update catalogs, pictures, data sheets and so employees usually have several copies and different versions. It's great to know which one is the most updated copy to use, for example. Love how you can customize the data fields to your specific needs.

I like how you can easily customize data fields and organize information in a completely custom way.

When you create a table inside an app, it would be nice to be able to auto sort them and/or use filters. Please make more native Kintone plugins for further customization!

2 jaar geleden

Hi Andrew, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's customizability is helping your business. Your comment regarding creating a table in an app will be duly noted and passed over to the team. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Courtney
Operations in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Love Kintone for Data Entry, Work flow and Project Management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love Kintone! It has modernized our business & reduced data duplication. We now have a project management tool and can see tasks being done among the team in real time. It has highly reduced the amount of emails and outlook calendar reminders, since I can set automatic notifications and reminders. The team I work with at Kintone has been a tremendous help anytime I have questions about implementing new processes. The sky is the limit and I am excited to see things evolve!

It is easy to build apps that speak to one another, separating departments but not having to duplicate data

Its hard to import when there are multiple tables or when there is a lookup field in an app. sometimes I can search a field from the drop down by typing out the word and sometimes that feature is unavailable. It would be nice to have more native plugins with better instructions

8 maanden geleden

Hello Courtney, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's application development and collaboration capabilities are working well for your business. We're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Tara
Executive Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Takes the Stress Out

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have accurate reports, solid information and feel confident in my presentations because of the ability to have reports at my fingertips.

I love that Kintone allows me to retrieve our data in an easy to understand way. I can pull reports, manipulate them and present the data easily.

I wish it were a bit more flexible in regards to searching for information.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Tara, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're glad to hear you are satisfied with Kintone, and find our product user-friendly. I've included a link below on how to search data in Kintone. Searching Data: https://get.kintone.help/k/en/user/search/search_details.html Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. We're happy to help! Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Great software for CRM

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: A good platform that saves a lot of time, good customer support, suitable for many companies.

A good program for managing CRM operations, it helps a lot in automating spreadsheets, also makes it much easier to issue and track reports, offers a free trial, frankly I highly recommend it to increase work efficiency.

Indeed, it is an almost complete program, but it is preferable to constantly develop by adding new features, especially with regard to dealing with data.

8 maanden geleden

Hello, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's CRM capabilities are working well for your business. That being said, we're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Kintone - bringing the team together

5,0 5 jaar geleden

This software is most helpful in the way that everyone can stay connected while having clearly defined roles for each user. No one sees anything they are not supposed to see. As the administrator, I am able to see everything in one place which is tremendously valuable in how much time it saves.

It does take a lot of time to set up the software. It is very much an investment that will pay off, but you need to be ready to spend some time getting it to where you want it to be.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your feedback! Happy to hear you are making good use of our awesome permission settings! Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
SEO Manager in India
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers

A Comprehensive Management Software

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am currently utilizing Kintone to develop a customized CRM system for tracking my firearms training students. The state I operate in has specific regulatory requirements that necessitate thorough record-keeping for periods of up to seven years. This goes beyond the traditional scope of a "sales pipeline" CRM and required me to design a specialized system to meet these requirements. Kintone has been a valuable tool in this process, allowing me to tailor the system to meet my specific needs and effectively manage my student records.

I have a strong background in relational database design, and I found that using Kintone was intuitive and efficient for my specific needs. The customization options allowed me to quickly build a solution for my student tracking requirements in just a matter of days, whereas other applications I tried took several weeks to achieve the same results. Additionally, Kintone's customer support team is a standout; they are always available to assist and speak in clear English which made communication effortless. Overall, I highly recommend Kintone as an excellent product for any business looking for a versatile and user-friendly work management solution.

Kintone is a powerful work management solution, but it does have some limitations. For example, the formatting options for phone numbers are limited, which can make it difficult to read large sets of data. However, the Kintone team has acknowledged this as an area for improvement. Additionally, Kintone relies heavily on integration with third-party applications to fully realize its potential, which can be an inconvenience. Despite these limitations, Kintone is still a versatile and user-friendly tool that can greatly enhance a business's workflow and management capabilities. It's just that it could be more polished.

8 maanden geleden

Hello Sarfaraz, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's CRM, support and customization capabilities are working well for your business. Please reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Bobbie Sue
Mediation Supervisor in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

We love Kintone

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We spent a lot of time developing, tying to get our apps all set before we dove in. We just started to use it and it is so much easier than our old systems. Thank you Kintone!

We were doing our case management remotely with Microsoft office products, which was time consuming and challenging when server issues prevented access. Kintone is great! It is easy to use, so customizable, has great features and they are constantly adding more plug ins and connections. We can connect to outside programs and we can move around fields and create apps for pretty much whatever we need. There is great support in setting up apps and learning the ways to develop Kintone to how you want it. We have requested some complicated connections and feature set ups to make our work easier and our Kintone support team has risen to the challenge. Better yet, the functonality is easy enough for a non-tech person to be able to learn how to build apps, add plug-ins and more. No more waiting for an outside tech person to add a field i need now. I can do it! Also, it was wonderful not to have our contacts pressuring us trying to UP-SELL and add on more costs and services. We are a small non-profit without a big budget for the case management system, and thankfully the Kintone team is trying to help us work with our needs while being sensitive to our cost restraints.

There are many different outside programs we use that we can connect (yay), but the cost of getting someone to code the connection is a difficult upfront cost to afford. Had to pick and choose what was most important.

Kate
Data Engineer in VS
Publieke zaken, 11-50 werknemers

Outstanding Technical Support

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been able to make Kintone work for my application. There have been some frustrating workarounds that have been required due to Kintone limitations, but it works.

I am most appreciative of the Kintone's support staff. I am extremely impressed with response time, knowledgeability, professionalism, and willingness to help that I have experienced when working with all levels of support, but most notably,[sensitive content hidden]. [sensitive content hidden] is always quick to respond to my requests for assistance, and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure my Kintone application is meeting all my company's needs.

I am frequently frustrated by the narrow definition of what constitutes uniqueness in Kintone. The fact that I cannot define a unique record across multiple fields boggles my mind. In my opinion, that is a basic tenet of any database platform. And beyond that, I have had to jump through hoops to make sure that my unique values don't occur within other records. Very frustrating, indeed.

8 maanden geleden

Hello Kate, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear your satisfaction with our support team. That being said, your feedback regarding unique records is noted and passed on to the product team. We're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Scott
Operations Manager in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Kintone for quick and easy data storage and access

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Kintone is quick and easy to setup and use.

You cant organize the home page very much.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Scott We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone is helping your business. Please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Remus
Head of Production and Quality in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

Data made easy - no experience necessary !

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent ! While the self serve help center has its limitation , my overall experience is positive because when I reached out to someone in the Kintone team , I always got the answers that I was looking for.

I like the fact that I was able to figure it out by myself , without the need to run to IT , as we all know that once IT is involved you usually get something that work for them and not for the end user.

There is nothing I dislike , although I would want to see a more in depth self serve help center . In the current form when you search for solutions on how to solve a problem ( problem in terms of figuring out how to build exactly what you need, not system being down or the like) you might get lucky and find something that will help you. In my view , it would help if customer generated "help solutions" would be made available.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Remus, Thank you very much for your review! We're always looking for new suggestions for our help center and support, so we appreciate your feedback and are happy to help any time! Best, Kevin Kintone Customer Success

Mark
Business Analyst in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Big business tool for a little price

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have built several databases for different operational areas. This has helped us track and store information about our facilities, vendors, and personnel. The notifications are especially helpful for stakeholders to get alerts when new records are added or comments are made, allowing them to quickly perform the next step in a process.

The product was so easy to deploy and easy to train people on. The price cannot be beaten. We switched over from Quickbase, which was much more expensive and less intuitive.

Print formatting leaves a little to be desired

2 jaar geleden

Hi Mark, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's pricing and database features are helping your business. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Beveiliging en opsporing, 201-500 werknemers

Kintone review for security services

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed a solution to house all of our client communication, customer contracts and unique services, equipment, billing information, CRM, document library, post inspections, and more. We are able to do all that and more and customize it exactly as we want it.

The software is customizable to any need. The apps are able to be tied together through related records which is vital to our business. There are many standard apps that can be downloaded for free and edited and/or used as a model instead of building an app from scratch. Customer service for Kintone if very responsive and able to send an app template to assist when a premade app is unavailable. The template can then be installed and customized to suit the unique needs of the user. History is tracked in each app to show the changes made over time. This is an extremely useful feature. The entire interface is user-friendly and easy to learn.

I would like to be able to customize the portal and change the layout (such as move the location of the spaces and announcements). While there is a lot of information in the help section, it could be formatted in a more user-friendly format. I would like to be able to change the order in which the apps are listed in the apps section.

Thank you for your positive feedback! Best, Larissa Kintone Customer Success

Ryan
Manager in VS
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Kintone for Book Publishing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive. It was slick to setup and I didnt need to pay an engineer. It has solved our repository and project dashboard needs.

Its a great repository for all of the specifications of each project and a great and easy tool for historical lookback when we have to reference old projects and do re-prints of books.

We have to use this AND gmail/outlook still... so we are still utilizing email and then having to fully do data entry into the software.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ryan, We appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad Kintone's is helping your business's unique requirements. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Leo
Software Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Kintone is ideal for people who are looking for highly customizable platform.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general, I have been very happy using Kintone, I have built a variety of customized solutions using Kintone and I am hoping to do more.

Flexibility is what I love about Kintone. It has core features needed to handle many type of workflow in many industries. For those that are looking for more, It is also very easy to implement additional functionality and work with API from other system.

The UI really could use some work. As far as I think the UX is great, UI is struggling to hit good impressions.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Leo, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad Kintone's customizability is helping your business. Your comment regarding Kintone's UI will be duly noted and passed over to the team. Meanwhile, please feel free to reach out to us here https://www.kintone.com/en-us/support/ if you have any questions or concerns Warm regards, Kintone Team

Nobuko
V.P.of HR & Administration in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Very Simple and User Friendly

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's very simple and easy to understand for any users as well as Admin.

Easy to customize as Admin for any needs of what the company needs for end-user to use.

None at this moment but if I can say anything, we prefer to have tabs on Portal Home page to divide pages.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Nobuko, Thank you for your great review! Happy to hear that you find our product easy to use, and enjoy its flexibility. We also offer customization for specific needs that may come up on the way. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us! Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Remus
Head of Production and Quality in VS

Makes managing data "manageable" for the non-IT employees

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Most functions are easy to use . Easy to create your own database from scratch or by migrating data from various files. Love the fact that I was able to add 1 user at a time - allowing me time to learn and pass on some knowledge to the next user . The ability to link multiple apps thru very useful functions ( lookup ) works perfect for me

Online support ( help ) - very limited - when trying to find some guidance on how to set up your "newly invented " app , if you search the HELP or "google it" you will not get many answers or very well explained answers.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Remus! We are currently updating all of our help materials and would love to hear any specific feedback you have. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] if you ever need assistance. Our team would love to review your apps!

Textiel, 51-200 werknemers

PHENOMENAL PRODUCT!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TONS. We originally started using Kintone to develop a Supplier Portal for our international suppliers. This is currently in use. We are now working to develop a portal for our design and sales department - housing the core processes of our custom manufacturing operation.

It's flexibility, ease-up use, and because I'm a database nerd - the database on the back-end is setup exceptionally well. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT structure and overall product.

There really isn't anything to NOT like about this software. I do see some areas of potential however - for instance - maybe adding a matrix feature in the app dev part. But nothing to complain of.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the kind words! Glad to hear you are expanding your Kintone use throughout your company. Let us know if there is any way we can help as you onboard your new users.

Board Member in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Customizable and Powerful

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been very positive. Customer service has been amazing and I've been able to reduce a lot of paperwork that's done manually.

Started off by drawing out what I needed for a pet management system. There are a lot out there that don't do everything we needed but did a lot of each specific category. We have now customized and created databases to track our cats (we're a cat rescue), their statuses, any medical visits and costs, and our donors, adopters and fosters. We're only a month in! Hopefully, we can continue to move our paper processes to Kintone. Also, customer service has been amazing. I spent some time on a conference call with the reps and we were able to get through all my questions.

I can't honestly think of anything I don't like. Maybe convincing everyone to start using it to track everything.

4 jaar geleden

Hello David, Thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear Kintone is helping you improve your tracking process. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions. Best, Marie Kintone Customer Success

Excellent tools

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Is a tool that allows me a much faster work than normal, I recommend 100%, does not need any type of update or changes, because it is an excellent application, recommended.

I do not have any type of complaint regarding this application because it has an excellent performance, I recommend it to all

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate your feedback.

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
SEO in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Increase your productivity and transform your workflows

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience is very positive. The platform has given me the flexibility and ability to build and customize apps without any programming knowledge. I can tailor my workflows to my specific needs and streamline my processes for greater efficiency.

What I like the most is its ease of use and its ability to customize and adapt applications without having any programming knowledge. I can create and modify workflows according to my specific needs.

One of the things that I did not like very much was the limitation in terms of the ability to customize the design of the applications. Although I can customize the fields and workflows, I would like more customization options in terms of appearance and aesthetic design.

8 maanden geleden

Hello Juan, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear that Kintone's application development and customization capabilities are working well for your business. We're always striving to improve our product and include new features for our users. Please check out our website for the latest product updates https://blog.kintone.com/company-news Feel free to reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions. Our support team is glad to help you. Sincerely, Kintone Team

Arjun
Sr. Digital Marketer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Recommended tool for all.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Really loved the task management and activity tracking features of the tool. Helps in reviewing the progress of my task. Great collaboration tools.

Should improve the integrations provided by the software.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Arjun, Thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad Kintone is able to help your business with task management and activity. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. Warm regards, Kintone Team