Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Buffer

Bespaar tijd met het beheren van je sociale media. Plan, publiceer en analyseer al je berichten op één plek.

Meer informatie over Buffer

Easily schedule posts on various social media platforms and forget it, let Buffer takes care of it. Useful browser integrations such as Chrome extensions.

Scheduling with IG can be difficult and it will unlink your account with no warning.

Beoordelingen van Buffer

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Buffer heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.468 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Buffer eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.468)

Kenneth
Kenneth
Senior Product Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Buffer: Social Distance Smartly

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Owner in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use and essential for my business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Buffer is one of the more inexpensive social media scheduling and tracking sites. I really like how easy it is to link all my different social media accounts and schedule my posts ahead of time. It also makes it really easy to post to all my social media accounts at once. I like the browser extension that allows me to buffer an image, website, or page on the fly. I also use their app on my smartphone. It gives me all the tools I need for only about $8 per month. I also like that it offers analytics and tracking information on my posts. You can also republish an old post. Another feature I love is the ability to see all your post comments and comment back from Buffer.

The ability to link to all different social media accounts. The extension for the web browser is amazing and easy to use. The app for the smartphone is also very easy to use. The free version also has a lot of features. If you do not have a lot of social accounts, the free version works perfectly. You can track the engagement and analytics of your posts. You can actually comment and engage on your posts from the website or app! It's very inexpensive.

Nothing really. Sometimes a post gets blocked because of the link, but that's an issue with the social media site and not Buffer directly.

James
James
Chief Investment Officer in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Solid social media management platform with reasonable price.

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good platform for solid social media connections and publishing features. It would be nice if the interactive features were included for the base price.

I like their logo and their multi platform functionality.

I dislike having to pay more for the interactive inbound connectivity.

Hannah
Social Media Manager in VS

Buffer is Great for Starting Out SMM

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I really like Buffer, and I think I’ll be using it for quite a while

I love the affordability of Buffer, I wanted software that I could easily plan a content calendar and schedule posts. They offer this for free for 3 accounts, and they have seamless integration with Canva which is great.

I wish they had more features on the free plan, like a basic data and analytics. However it’s only $6 per platform to upgrade for metrics so it’s not bad

Partner in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Buffer is a bare-bones alternative to it's competitors

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Buffer is great for posting directly to social media without having to log into each platform to manage your accounts. IT has a very reasonable price point for the services that it provides.

Buffer is easy to use for scheduling and posting to social media. It has saved us a lot of time compared to posting directly to each social media platform. The pricing structure for Buffer is great, and they honor legacy pricing while still passing along the upgrades that normally come with price hikes.

The tracking and analytics are a bit lackluster when compared to Hootsuite. I would like to see the ability to monitor and respond to replies and comments directly from the app, too.

Hanane
Freelance in Marokko
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Featured application

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's one of the best apps I've used .And she's still like you

It is characterized by Ease of use .And its quality in scheduling the publication . And various challenges that help to improve the quality of content

Prices that are of interest to the vulnerable class should be considered

Assistant Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Easy and Powerful!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent tool that doesn't hinder workflow and is easy to use.

A powerful tool that helps keep all our social media content organized and easy to schedule.

I liked everything about Buffer. It was super easy to use and it was effective

Divaldo
Divaldo
CEO in Portugal
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Fantastic tool for social media management

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With several social networks to manage with posts, buffer monitoring solves the need for duplicated and repetitive work.

Being able to manage several social networks in one place with the possibility of scheduling posts and monitoring engagement is one of the features that caught my attention.

In itself the tool is excellent, however, with the emergence of other tools on the market and with more attractive prices I had to stop using it, however, I recommend it as it does its job perfectly.

Ebonie
Ebonie
Marketing Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Buffer is worth the money

5,0 6 maanden geleden

I saved the company $500 by switching to Buffer. I enjoy the software for scheduled post and analytics.

The interface is pretty dull but simple.

Julie Anna
Julie Anna
Marketing Manager in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great product, does the job

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great experience overall. Whenever I've had issues, customer service has always been kind and helpful.

It covers all our bases and allows me to post for all 6 of our dealerships, cross post across platforms, and bulk prep posts. This allows you to plan out your content and share it to Facebook & Instagram and anywhere else at once if you choose. Has lots of cool features and is always having some new updates and integrations.

Sometimes there are posting issues. Sometimes when you try to post a link with your content it tries to change it into an odd Buffer link. This makes the link look like spam

robert
Owner in Roemenië
Nieuwsbladen, 2-10 werknemers

Posting made easy

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great experience, easy to setup and easy to scheduel posting.

Great social media posting scheduler, easy to use and easy to setup. Connecting my social media account was very easy and fast.

The price was not really what i was expecting but worth it.

Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Affordable and Well-integrated Post Scheduling Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I primarily use Buffer as a social media post scheduler. It has the features I require (broad social media integration, post-scheduling, campaign management) in an easy to use package. My small publishing business has three separate social media channels (on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter). Without an all-in-one solution like Buffer, I wouldn't be able to maintain engagement with followers to the degree I am. Thanks to post scheduling, I can queue up a number of posts (and customize days, times, etc. when they will appear on each platform) and then focus on engaging with commentors rather than simply drafting posts. What's more, Buffer offers a generous free plan that allows users to manage a limited number of posts on up to three channels. Given the volume of my social media output, this is perfectly tailored to my need. If I would ever need to increase the amount or pace of my posts, given the scheduling and campaign-management features Buffer has demonstrated, I would be happy to pay the subscription fee.

Given the low cost option (i.e. free) and the functionality I receive with post-scheduling, there is little to complain about with Buffer. I had previously used a different post-scheduler that dropped all support for free plans. While I understand the business demands that drive such decisions, I appreciate the fact that Buffer has maintained this as an option. As a result, I make six posts across three channels every week and have consistently grown my followers (and thus enhanced my reach).

Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good for basic scheduling, but doesn't always work!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Buffer has been a time-saver for scheduling social media messages, and keeping accounts up to date. It's not the most robust social media software I've used, but it does the basics well.

I appreciate the simplicity of the product - connect your accounts, draft your messages, and set a publishing schedule. The tools are all there to manage social media messages across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and (sometimes) Instagram. I also appreciate the custom link shortening/tagging and message approval workflow for collaborating with others.

Connection problems happen fairly often with LinkedIn - this may be more on the platform side than with Buffer itself, but it's frustrating nonetheless. Also, the features for Instagram can be limiting - for example, not being able to schedule a video post (or pick an appropriate cover image for the video).

Duane
owner in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Buffer is ok

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Does what they say which is allows one to schedule posts to social media.

Raised their price for individual accounts from 10 to 15 a month. Went to the free plan because of it then you lose posting abilities. Software has always had issues with it as each "upgrade" can result in loss of features. I hesitate to upgrade because of this. Sometimes it is best to leave things along. Some of the responses the software give can seem sophomoric, "Oops" comments, how about programming in not allowing times that have gone by instead of the comments? Every third post the app hangs for at least 3 minutes which is very annoying. They had better versions than the current ones as of late.

Crysti
Crysti
Social Media Strategist in VS

Great Social Media Scheduler, Needs UI Improvements

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to schedule our client's social media posts quickly, and add 'filler content', retweets and tweet responses to pre-determined queues. It keeps all of our client's social media active and also engaging.

What I love most about Buffer is that they're constantly improving. They find ways to update their software and are always seeking ways to be more compliant yet at the same time, cutting edge.

I really dislike the UI very much. As part of my job, I need to test different software suites to see what makes sense. We manage 50 different social media channels, and having them all populate at the same time when I'm getting ready to schedule a single post is visually cluttered. However, Buffer recently introduced the ability to create groups of networks, so that a group can be selected instead of having to scroll through them all.

Jordan
Jordan
Author in VS
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Buffer, the Only Way to Manage Social Media

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If not for Buffer I would not be able to post regularly to social media. I don't get on the various platforms enough to post everyday, and Buffer makes it possible to bring a message to my audience on a consistent basis.

I love using Buffer to plan out my social media strategy. Here is what I love most about it: 1) It easily integrates with Twitter and Facebook. It works with Pinterest and Instagram, but I only use it for Facebook and Twitter. 2) You get to use it for free for up to 10 scheduled posts at a time (as of this writing) and this allows you to be sure that it works for you and for your needs. 3) The team at behind Buffer is fantastic. The few times I needed to contact support I was helped right away and my issue taken care of just like that. Their emails are funny and you can tell that they love what they do.

Honestly there isn't a lot I dislike about Buffer. If I had major problems with it I would have switched over to Hootsuite or a similar app. In the end, here are three things I could Buffer could improve upon. 1) The UI can be a bit clunky at times. I think it could use a makeover. It's not terrible by any means but it can be confusing to figure out. 2) Sometimes the extension doesn't connect right, and it gets stuck in a loading pattern. 3) I often have to go and reauthorize twitter or Facebook to work again. It can get annoying to do this over and over. Overall, these downsides are only slight and don't stop me from loving Buffer.

5 jaar geleden

Hi, Jordan, thank you so much for the review and feedback. Our engineers and designers have been working hard to rebuild the infrastructure and look of Buffer. I hope that will improve the user interface and minimize those issues. -Alfred

Tigran
Tigran
Digital Marketing Specialist in Armenië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great Social Media Management Tool on the Cheaper Side

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Buffer helps a lot in saving time and improving the quality of social media content marketing. It's much easier to schedule the same post from Buffer across different social media platforms than doing so separately. It might seem like a small tweak but makes a great difference for digital marketers.

Buffer is a great package of social media management tools that rocks a great design and is very consistent with its support and improvements over time. It also helps a lot that it's cheaper compared to other competitors in some ways. The price gives it a competitive advantage if you're pitching an acquisition of an SMM platform to companies that aren't willing to spend a lot on their digital marketing activities.

It lacks some convenient features that the competitors offer. I'm talking about features like integrated tagging for Twitter and LinkedIn. Last time I used this software it still lacked the proper tagging features which require you to make an extra step to open a separate tab to check whether you got the username right or wrong. Another aspect I dislike is that Buffer's middle-range plan is intended for two users only. In my opinion, the mid-range option should be for at least three people. At the time of choosing, we decided to go with Hootsuite because it's the mid-range plan, while more expensive, was intended for three people and also offered more of the above-mentioned features.

Data Management Specialist in België
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Still one of the best social media schedulers

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Quick to schedule social media posts to multiple accounts in a few clicks. Extremely versatile and easy to use. I have used many social media scheduling tools over the years but keep coming back to Buffer. I actually used the free version for many years but as a business grows and your social media presence grows it is better to pay for a solution that allows you to manage them all under one roof. When it comes to scheduling posts, the interface is clean and simple and easy to use. There is link shortening too if required. The limit for queued posts is 100 per social media account which is easily enough for at least a month's worth of posts so should be sufficient for most users. Automatic Instagram posting is a relatively new and welcome addition to Buffer. Support are pretty responsive when required but I haven't needed much from them in all honesty. All in all I really like Buffer. It is considerably cheaper than many of its competitors and does what it does really well and if someone is looking to buy into a paid social media scheduling tool I would recommend they start here.

RSS feed can be a bit clunky. Is 8 accounts generous enough? You are "limited" to 8 social media accounts on the Pro plan which sounds a lot but can be filled up quickly. They reduced this in March 2018 from 10 to 8 which was disappointing. Another disappointment is the lack of a native way to enable bulk scheduling by uploading a csv file. This is available in other schedulers (although they are considerably more expensive than Buffer). Fortunately there is a solution in the form of a 3rd party application called "bulk buffer" (just do a Google search for it).

6 jaar geleden

Hi, Jason, thank you for the kind review and honest feedback about our tool. If you are up for sharing, I would love to hear more about the RSS feed. I also hear you regarding the account limits and bulk scheduling. We have heard similar feedback about the account limits and have been thinking about how we could improve that. Thanks again for the feedback.

Phil
Phil
CEO in Zuid-Afrika

Streamline Your Social Media with Buffer

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: To summarize, Buffer is a helpful tool for individuals and businesses who want to simplify and streamline the management of their social media accounts. Although there are a few restrictions, it is still a good option for managing social media because to its overall simplicity of use as well as the wide variety of services it offers.

Easy to use: Buffer has a user-friendly interface that makes it simple for users to schedule and publish posts.Multi-platform support: Buffer supports multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.Post scheduling: Buffer allows users to schedule their posts in advance, saving time and ensuring a consistent presence on social media.Analytics: Buffer provides valuable insights and analytics, including engagement rates and audience growth, to help users optimize their social media strategy.

Limited customization: While Buffer makes it easy to schedule and publish posts, some users may feel limited in their ability to customize their posts.Price: Buffer's pricing can be a bit high for some users, especially small businesses or individuals.Limited image editing: The image editing capabilities of Buffer are limited, and users may need to use additional tools to enhance their images.

Jack
Jack
Comms, Digital and Press in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Buffer gives bang for bucks for small orgs

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Buffer has been a joy to work with and has revolutionised the way we work.

Buffer is super simple to use and for us - with a small budget for software - it was perfect. We have the Teams account set up giving us unlimited users and the ability to have multiple levels of access.The key thing for us was the approval process - it gives users the comfort and safety of being able to draft and edit content without fear of accidentally publishing. While it gives those responsible for publishing a better overview of what people are putting together.

The mobile app could be better - but I really am picking at straws. Ultimately for the price point for us it's great. The price does significantly increase if you need to manage 10 or more platforms though.

Erik
Erik
Co-Owner + Videographer in VS

Buffer is a Great Social Scheduler for Small Business Owners

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I've done social media marketing consulting for 3-4 years now and I will always suggest Buffer to my small business clients. The platform is so straightforward it would take the most non-technology savvy person to get lost on it. The free platform works flawlessly and lets you connect quite a few of your social accounts, and I have never had a problem with the mobile app - and come to think of it I'm pretty sure I only use the mobile app for scheduling when I create my own content. If you're not sure which social scheduler to use when you're just first starting out, please consider Buffer. Their team is on top of its game when creating content for its users and keeping their community up to date on the latest Instagram API changes and Facebook algorithms. This platform is the real deal.

This platform is great if you're the sole owner of your social platforms, but when you need to move to a bigger team I would consider upgrading to something more robust like Sprout Social. I really don't have many bad things to say about Buffer besides that its fairly simplistic, but honestly that simplicity is what attracts so many small business owners to the platform. If you have 3-4 social accounts and post fairly regularly on a weekly basis, Buffer is a great product for you.

Santiago
Santiago
Co Editor Chief in Venezuela
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

One of the best market options to manage your work in social networks.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Working in the levels of Community Manager, and Social Media Manager, it is important to try many options for the automation of the accounts of all the clients that trust my marketing vision to manage their presence in the network. With Buffer I have saved a lot of money, activities that several people did in the past, now it is enough to use their platform from cell phones, even in a computer, it is that multiplatform feature that makes me stay loyal to your commercial options. Another element that very few speak is time, for me it is vital, that is why thanks to buffer, I only dedicate the essential to plan all the content and I count on its technology for the fulfillment of the assignments that I seek to generate per day. That is why if you are looking for an effective and very capable option, with buuffer you arrived at the indicated place.

One of the headaches of every community manager, is the fact of managing all the networks of one or several clients, thanks to Buffer that is a thing of the past. I really like the possibility that it offers me to have everything I need in one place to make my work better and better. Another thing I look for in a platform for the management of social networks, is to be able to measure the scope of each of the issues that are published, thanks to buffer it is possible to obtain it without any problem. Also, I can take the time and the effectiveness of my work, I have received several days to get other customers since I started using this wonderful platform, which translates into higher income for my services supported by Buffer, I daresay that, at present, is the best alternative for the management of social networks.

I have been using Buffer for several years for the automation of my work and I am very happy with everything that it offers, I can not negatively affect it because I have seen how they constantly correct all the inconveniences that arise, so I do not accompany my criticism with any negative comments the platform. I am sure that soon they will improve the web interface and include many more surprises to increase the number of users.

Bruno
Bruno
Impact Messurement in Argentinië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Saving Time with Buffer

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My whole experience in general was great. It allowed me saving many hours of work. I was responsible for managing the social media of an educational program, and sometimes posts had to be post at a specific time, when I was busy. This tool allowed me to manage all efficiently, scheduling all at the beginning of the week and letting Buffer do the job. The only thing I had to do was to look the analytic and make some minor adjustments.

Buffer is easy to use, many social media such as Facebook and Instagram can be integrated with it, and it really makes life easier. You could once a month schedule all the posts and leave Buffer do the job. And working with the metrics, it's possible to analyse when is the best moment to post to reach more users. It also has a web version to work in computer, but it also has an app (android and ios) where you can access to all the data and schedule new posts.

Some of its cons are that it has some limitations with some type of content, for instance It doesn't work quite well with reels and sometimes videos too; it sometimes fails with the automatization of this type of content. Anyway, Buffer is continuously adding new features and this will be probably be solved because these apps must adapt to nowadays social media. Another drawback is the basic and premium version: It's possible to work with the free one, but you'll be really limited to just automatically posting and some other basic functionalities. On the other hand, the premium version is not too expensive if you really need it, and you get a wonderful tool to use.

Gordon
Podcaster in Ierland
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Save time and post better content with Buffer

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ive been a Buffer paid customer for a few years now. Ive dabbled with other software of the same genre but Buffer integrations, the interface, the value for money with the amount of accounts available, and now the new functionality of CRM and better publishing features makes it a no brainier choice over something way more expensive. Buffer get it done at a basic and expert level.

The integrations with every page and app I use. The iOS functionality makes it so easy to share brilliant content and keep an eye on the interactions that post gets. Its also brilliant if there are more than a couple of posts shared per day.

Sometimes its difficult to pull the image from the website or post Im sharing and if I share in Safari it means I cant go back and open up another Safari window to look up info to better help me write the post copy. Im sure its a browser issue or something but on mobile its a tiny bit harder to manage.

Norrania
Norrania
Human Resources Assistant in Maleisië
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Manage social media profile with Buffer

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I have many social media accounts, both from the same firm and from another. Buffer allows me to manage everything from one spot, which is convenient because I wouldn't have to log in to each account separately. In addition, there are a variety of post automation options available to make my job simpler.

Social media websites continue to change their design and interface. Therefore I need to link and pair with the entire account. This has happened far too often, and I've spent far too much time attempting to get everything back in order. A mobile version of the program is available from Buffer. However, it is far from being on par with the desktop version.

Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Top of The Line SMM Service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used a multitude of platforms for social media in the past and buffer had proven itself to be more effective for social media marketing and has better value.

Buffer has everything you need to run an effective social media marketing company/campaign. Unlike other companies there are very little to no bugs, the cost is very affordable, and there is a wide array of social media platforms to use. Scheduled posting makes it easy to post in advance. One unique feature that other companies don't have is the "buffer this" feature. This allows you to share, schedule, and copy any image you see while browsing the internet. Makes for great immediate posting if you see an interesting article or image.

It would be great to see more social media platforms added like Pinterest. Also hashtag recommendations would be a great addition and very useful to speed up the process.

5 jaar geleden

Hi, there, thank you for your kind review. You might be pleased to know that you can connect your Pinterest account to Buffer! Here's a bit more information: https://buffer.com/pinterest. And great suggestion about hashtag recommendations. I can see how that'll be helpful and would personally love to be able to use that, too. Thank you for the suggestion. -Alfred