Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over CAKE POS

CAKE van Sysco heeft zijn POS-systeem ontworpen om te voldoen aan de unieke behoeften van restaurants. Een eenvoudige, intuïtieve en kostenvriendelijke oplossing.

Meer informatie over CAKE POS

Getting used to not having a CAKE customer rep stopping by to assist in implementations although you supply that virtually on demand.

Beoordelingen van CAKE POS

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

CAKE POS heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 506 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je CAKE POS eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (506)

Allison
Allison
CEO in VS

Review of CAKE

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy that there is 24/7 customer support with any issues. (love the new text feature)

I like that I can access it anywhere remotely to make changes, add menu items, and view sales.

I don't like the new update. I feel the original version is easier to use.

JEFF
owner in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

Overall a Good Product with Excellent Customer Support

4,0 6 maanden geleden

The customer support staff has always been great. I have been a CAKE user for 6 or 7 years now. I spent 3 Hours on the phone yesterday with [sensitive content hidden] , who informed me at the end of the call that he was supposed to get off work at 4pm. I called at 3:55pm and he gave me his best efforts, a great attitude, and he genuinely wanted to help me troubleshoot the issues we were experiencing. The only reason I am writing this review is to give [sensitive content hidden] a shout out!

There are a few fundamental aspects that most restaurants do, such as happy hour, and CAKE is not designed well for special pricing without creating duplicate items with the discounted prices, and a "happy hour" menu separate from the standard POS menu. It works, but it would be better if an item could have multiple prices based on certain times of day.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Jeff, This is great feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. And love hearing about the extra effort from our support team. Thanks! CAKE POS Team

Lucas
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

SEEK OTHER OPTION

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This is a horrible company. The equipment was missing necessary software when it was taken out of the box. The customer service that was received was bottom of the barrel. Be prepared to be placed on hold for lengthy times and still get no answers and the online support to not reply to your questions.

There is nothing to like about this POS. Received a brand new system and it didnt even have the software installed that it needed to operate amd tech support could not log in remotely tonfix the issue because of the missing software.

ALL OF IT. The equipment was faulty when received and the company couldnt fix it.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Lucas, We are so sorry about the frustration and time this issue has caused you. When you open up a brand new, shiny POS system, you want to just plug it in and focus on running your restaurant, not waste time updating the software. Again, apologies. Last we heard you had been in contact with our Customer Success team, and the software version has been updated and resolved. If that is not the case, please reach back out. Cheers to your future success and thank you so much for your partnership! The CAKE Team

Chad
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Review of people that helped

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: [sensitive content hidden] in the call center were great. Our POS went down and they helped us replace in the same day. Very kind and committed. Thank you

The back end reports The people we call if we have an issue

Increased cost per credit transaction. We used to pay a % and now we pay a fee and %

2 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!

Kristin
Owner/Executive Chef in VS

Value, Function, and Top Notch Customer Service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were so thankful at how easy it was to activate online ordering. Our customers feel confident providing their credit card information through a secure system, and we love that we can remove items from the online system from our POS when we run out of a certain special. We appreciate the way the user dashboard online is simple to navigate and provides a clean pie-chart or graph style analysis of our sales, popular items, labor vs. income, etc. Those graphic visuals are invaluable when we are quickly checking in during a busy shift to see where our numbers are. We have a wide range of literacy comfort levels at our restaurant and we feel like our employees are all able to navigate the system easily and effectively. We think that is important from an accessibility standpoint.

We switched to CAKE from another POS system in 2016, after being in operation for 1.5 years. We have been impressed with the way CAKE constantly tries to provide new features. As a farm-to-table quick-service restaurant, our menu changes weekly and we find it simple and straightforward to make updates each week. Due to COVID-19, we recently activated the online ordering and we believe it has saved our business. We were able to activate and integrate it quickly and we love the reporting capabilities the system gives us. Our customer service has been top notch--from our sysco rep to our CAKE customer support manager, we have received a quick response to any question we've had. We feel very comfortable requesting new features and integrations based on our needs and we feel like they really listen to us and try to incorporate our ideas quickly and simply. We did not have this level of customer support with our previous POS system and we really value being able to get a live person on the phone quickly and easily when we have an issue. We love the intuitive, easy-to-read sales analysis reports and use them each week with our management team to evaluate our menu items and determine our next round of specials. We really like that we can make menu edits both on the POS and with the online platform---hoping for a mobile app next for very quick and simple edits!

We first purchased in Spring 2016. The software felt a little sluggish and honestly, we were not sure if it would easily keep up with our pace. But we have been very impressed with CAKE's constant evaluation and roll-out of new features and integrations--they haven't missed a beat! We don't use all the features yet, but because of the recent success with our online activation, we are now considering two more apps. I would prefer a tiered/capped monthly pricing system depending on how many apps/additional software platforms we integrate (like accounting, customer management, 3rd party delivery apps, etc)--rather than installing each a-la carte, but hopefully that will be an option in the future. The additional monthly fee per app has made us hesitant to try new ones. We would also like to have more control over the look and feel of the online ordering page--functionally it meets our needs, but would love to integrate it into our own website and select the background color, text color, etc, to make it feel like a seamless integration rather than making our customers feel like they are "leaving" our site to go to another. There are some features/edits that are only available from the POS system (not menu items, but system preferences/settings categories) In the future, I hope they make those features editable from the online access platform as well, because sometimes I want the flexibility of making certain adjustments from home on my computer during off-hours.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you Kristin for the detailed review about your experience with CAKE Point of Sale and being a customer since 2016! We're excited to hear that you've had such a great experience so far and we'll definitely forward your suggestions to our product team.

Anna
FOH Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Very user-friendly on the front end, somewhat clunky on the back end

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, our experience has been great. Before switching to CAKE we were using Square, which worked well when we were just a small cafe, but now that we've gown into a full service restaurant it's made a huge difference having a system built specifically for the industry.

The POS is very intuitive - very little training is needed before staff have it figured out. It's also very customizable so we've been able to get tickets and receipts to print exactly how we want them to.

Editing the menu is pretty arduous. There are a lot of steps involved in changing just one item and there still seem to be a few bugs to sort out. The reports are also more limited than we would like and present the data as lists of numbers rather than charts, which would be easier to digest.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Anna, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you were able to grow to a full-service restaurant and decided to partner with us. We pride ourselves on being simple and intuitive and we are happy to hear that little training was required for your staff. Thank you for your candor, we are always looking to make improvements to our Point of Sale.

Jojo

Must have “POS”

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Cake is head and shoulders above the rest! If you are thinking of going with Harb.rt.uch think again!!! Cake will put all other systems to bed!!

The system is extremely easy to operate and customize

Everything seems to be exactly how it should be

Kevin
Co-Owner in VS

CAKE is simply the BEST

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A++++++++++++++++++ System and customer service!!!

The accessibility, functionality, storage and speed of the system in general. THE SEARCH BAR OMG!!!!

The chip readers inconsistency. The inability to be able split items more than 1 in a time.

Amie
General Manager in VS

Cavalier Pizza

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Compared to the other POS systems I have used over the years, this is by far, the most user friendly POS system I have used! I love the mobile access, which allows me to view & edit timesheets & menu from home

The cord for the card reader isn't as tight & secure as it should be, so the card reader disconnects

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for your continued support of CAKE POS. We appreciate the 5-star review. Reach out if you have any questions or issues!

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Mama Monse's Review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 10/10! Definitely better than other competitors and customer service knocks it out of the park!

Easy To Learn And Very User Friendly. Customer Service Is Excellent

No SIM Card Availability For "On The Go" or Mobile Businesses. Also Not Compatible With Most HotSpots Due To Ethernet Requirements.

Jeremy
owner in VS

Absolute Garbage !!!!!

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 0 stars, horrible, would not recommend

user friendly and easy to use/program. pulling up reports anywhere anytime is nice, to bad they do not stand by their equipment, and have no loyalty to their long term customers.

Horrible customer service, junk equipment. I am placing my order for a new P.O.S. with square today after 4 years with Cake. they sell you faulty equipment and then over inflate the price on the replacement equipment. stay awayy!!!! I wish I did. $250 for a replacement router that connects the P.O.S. with the ipads, dead after 2 years, while paying monthly subscription fees per tablet too. what a Joke.

Zick
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

They Give You Choices....Who Doesn't Like Choices?

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The highest grade i will ever give a POS system is a 9/10 because there is always something new and innovative that you will be chasing, no matter which system you have. Therefore there is no '10' system. These guys got the 9. They have a nice system, but what i like best, is that they survey their CURRENT customers to find out what they can do better, then make it better. And they give you choices.....who doesn't like choices?!

Look: Unlike many of the Micros and Aloha-type companies out there, the machine looks modern and even futuristic with the customer touch screen. We demo'd with Revel and their multi-screen set up looks out of place and almost alien-like. What is that? Ease of Use: It has many features that make training a breeze. Training mode, quick search bar for menu items, global modifiers, etc. The screen is organized, and not cluttered with a bazillion different colors like a fireworks display. i always hated that with other systems. Price: They give you what you NEED, whether it is included with the system or a 3rd party add on. This helps keep the cost down for folks like me who don't need a robust inventory system or scheduling software....if i did need it, I could add that on. They don't include, and charge you for everything, when you may not use everything. Sysco: How can you not feel comfortable doing business with a POS company owned by this food distribution giant? This was part of why we went with them.

i must say, the name sounds a bit silly, but does Apple sell Apples? The Support was a bit shaky for a minute but i was told they just added an additional Support department in Texas. Since then, it has been great! I would like to see more from their loyalty program. Support told me this is being upgraded and will be included in an upcoming software update!

6 jaar geleden

Thank you Zick for your thorough and clear enthusiasm for CAKE! We're thrilled to have stood out among so many great options in the POS marketplace, and we'll continue to improve our POS based on what our customers want.

Bridget
Owner, manager, server in VS

Bowen's Tavern

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are very happy with CAKE, it saves me time bookkeeping, helps with inventory and is easy for our employees. The support is wonderful and I can not say enough how nice it is to use CAKE payments for credit card processing and have everything under one system with easy to use reports!

The thing that I like the most is being able to connect to the POS with my computer or phone. It makes life as an owner easier, I can make buttons for items or change prices even if I am not at the tavern. Also being able to pull reports up on my computer is much better than working only with the close cash slip. The support is wonderful, I always get an answer to my question or the help I need. It is just so easy to use that even employees who have never used a POS can learn to use it easily and fairly quickly.

There are only a few features that we would change such as, if you set hours for happy hour, after it is over, items cannot be cashed out if they are already on an open order so you would have to have everyone pay as you go or cash out before a certain time. The other feature that doesn't really work for our tavern is that if a refund is performed, the whole amount doesn't show as a refund, part does and the other part is refunded on the employee's tips. We would love to see the ability to close cash and assign drawers from the website as well. Other than that, we are totally happy with this system!

Carol
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

We have been very pleased with our experience with Cake, from the employer and employee standpoint.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Before CAKE we were a small mom and pop shop handwriting tickets with no POS system. Having everything handwritten caused issues for cooks and if we were looking for specific item sales, we had to go through every single hand-written ticket to track that kind of data. What attracted me to CAKE was that it was a rental program, so there was not a lot of out of pocket upfront cost, which is really important for a small restaurant. Having reporting capabilities to see what we're selling and how much has been an invaluable service. I can see our busy hours, how we did last week, all that information is right at my fingertips. I can also change the menu from wherever, even my phone, so I love the fact that no matter where I personally am, I can change prices, add things to the menu, take things off the menu, and check out our sales. Our payroll company can also log in and generate payroll which eliminates the chance of human error and gives them the convenience to do payroll on their time frame. A huge plus is the ability to make changes, additions and deletions on our own without needing someone from Cake to do it. In addition, they are very receptive to our "wish list" and quick with trouble shooting and response to problems. This system truly saves us a lot of time and stress.

The updates on the system sometimes catch us by surprise and cause a little bit of confusion for the staff. Most of the updates are very helpful, but a times, they will make a change that does not work for us. Perhaps a little more warning on the changes would help.

6 jaar geleden

CAKE makes technology for independent businesses like yours to get more done with less money, time, and overhead. We're glad to hear that it's invaluable to your pizzeria. The next time you have an item on your wish list, please do reach out, and thank you for choosing CAKE!

Kim
Owner/Corporate Secretary in VS

I love CAKE!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Too many to list here but software that is easy to understand and follow and make corrections too. It runs our kitchen and food orders as well as serving as an employee time keeping system.

We purchased our Cake system two years ago after looking at many different systems for our diner after making the decision to update our entire process. The Cake system had everything that we wanted. Over the past two years we've had some issues with our system that very easily have been corrected and some that took a little time to fix. We are just too busy for me to spend countless hours trying to work out an issue and receive minimal or no satisfaction. Out of all the customer service companies we have ever done business with over the last 25 years, the best has been Cake. Hands down. No exception. The technicians are beyond wonderful. Every single technician has stayed with me until the issue at hand has been resolved and has worked with me to fully understand. We have just been updated to the newest software version of Cake and while doing my first online audit of employee timecards I found that I didn't understand how to make a certain correction. The guys at Cake walked me through it late on a Sunday evening and I was able to submit my completed, accurate payroll in time. And I LOVE the new remote access update. It's so easy and helps me keep payroll in line. The only thing I can say is thank you so much for realizing the importance of great customer service! Don't change a thing.

I wish the ipad minis that we use for mobile table service were a little more efficient and didn't drop the Cake network connection so easily. My staff has trouble always understanding how to reconnect or update as needed and I have to jump in and try to fix whatever they've done.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you Kim for your great and thorough review of CAKE. We¿re honored to be among the best customer service you¿ve experienced in more than 25 years of being an industry veteran. We¿re launching a new and improved OrderPad this year, and we¿re confident it will solve issues like yours. We¿re happy you¿re using support to walk you through any issues, and we hope you¿ll keep reaching out if you should ever need help getting the most out of your CAKE Point of Sale. We can only say you¿re welcome for your praise and enthusiasm, and we¿ll continue working to be the best restaurant technology company for independent restaurants like yours!

Tara
Owner/manager in VS

Great customer service

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a good system, well supported by your representatives like [sensitive content hidden]

The 24 hour customer service. Your representatives like [sensitive content hidden] , go the extra mile to help with any problems that occur. This gives me peace of mind and helps me deal with other issues.

Things seem to change in the menu when I have not changed them.

7 maanden geleden

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your continued support. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns!

Bryan

Cake Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is my first POS system. I think its expensive but I think the system has help me recover at least part of the cost and now I know a lot more about my restaurant. The tech support team is very good. I have had the system for about 4 months now and I am still learning. I know the software people are in this to make money but for small companies you can't afford the add ons because the cost is too high. They don't explain about the add on pricing up front. I thought time tracking, scheduling and inventory would be standard. Overall I do like the system but I will know what ask and look for when my contract is up.

- Easy to use - Easy to change the menu - Online ordering is available - Keeps track of items left if I put in the quantity left - Tracks all kinds of things such as discounts, comps, etc. - System was fairly easy to set up - Tech support is very good

- Online ordering will not let you track the number of items left. If I put on the POS I have 3 special left that won't reflect to my online ordering so I have to manually turn it off. This has been my biggest beef because I have limited items on some things and I can't sell them online because the system can't track how many are left. - Credit Card money is slow to go in, we have not tried paying the extra $25 to make it go in quicker - Very hard to track Credit card money vs credit card sales as they don't have a good balance sheet system. Sales from one day get combined, deposits get combined - Ribbons for the kitchen printers are cheap but have to be changed constantly - Tickets on big orders print very long, would be nice if you could set page breaks for ticket lengths. - Online ordering - customers call all the time about not getting confirmation - To add my own I-pad to the system is a extra monthly cost which is too high - The system was not compatible with my gift cards so I had to buy all new cards and still manually tracking my old cards - They tried to help me with this but my old gift card company would not work with me. - System has many other useful feature that I would like to use but they cost way too much for small business. If they would charge for the use of the software instead of charging for the program it might be more affordable. A store that has 50 employees vs a store with 10 employees have a lot different budgets. -

Loc
Fast Casual Business Owner in VS
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Streamline and solid POS employee facing screen

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Remote reports I can download or pdf a copy. Menu changes that is remote along with daily emails on sales summary. Easy to setup menu also.

I liked the system because it had a customer facing screen. I also didn't want to buy my own POS system so I could get updates from the software holder instead of getting stuck with outdated software. I like how they do send us updates and try to improve the system, constantly trying to make it better. I do everything remotely so there are a lot of new features that help with that too. I can pull reports quarterly and sales reports, look at tips and do all the payroll without a different system. Everything can be forwarded directly to my CPA. Even though there are things to improve on, I do recommend the system and like it a lot. I was very careful to pick the right one for the flow of the business, it feels right and after 2 years using it, it still feels great.

More frequent updates to remote manage since I usually work off site. Already does a good job, but lets keep the updates coming. I want to able to edit employee incorrect login times since I am always getting a text from an employee to help them fix it and be able to make discount changes remotely as well.

6 jaar geleden

CAKE appreciates your thorough and thoughtful review, We're glad more than two years later you are still getting great value from CAKE Point of Sale. We keep innovating our products so that tips and payroll are a snap. We hear your needs about more robust remote management, and we'll send your thoughts to our product development team.

Lawrence
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Why I Love Cake!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: overall the CAke support team has been great. and like i said the hardware rocks although a bit complicated to install so many different pieces.

Let me start out and state, I LOVE the hardware. I hate those POS systems that you have to flop around or twist for the customer. This hardware looks professional and works well. Our customers like it to as I sanitize after every transaction and they can see what I am doing. For the most part the software runs well.

I don't like that I cannot access numbers that are not within 120 days. That is a pain as I like to compare figures and also need data from earlier in the year. I hate that. Also the note system should be better and should allow you to add info whenever you need to ... sometimes that is after the transaction and i have to resort to handwritten notes. not fun.

Korey
It in VS
, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Tell you one thing and then something completely different latter to make a sale!

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are upgrading to this do not waste your money

Software is nice easy to navigate, the terminals have a great modern look to them, on the fly adjustments is great.

We were told this would be a direct replacement for our PosiTouch system, it is not. The system lacks many basic functions our old system could do, even though we were told it would prior to purchasing. Whenever we contact CAKE about an issue we are met with the same response over and over, "Our system is not currently able to do that function at this time, if you would like us to make a service report to our technicians who will determine if this needs to be implemented in a future upgrade." We were told prior to purchasing some of our existing hardware would work, after implantation of the new hardware with our old it will not work. After many phone calls attempting to correct the issue we get the same response, "Our system is incapable of operating with that hardware." We purchased two terminals second hand, but before we purchased them we called to make sure they would work before spending the money, we were told yet again that the would in fact work we would just have to pay to have the software upgraded and they would need the phone number of the original owner to get conformation to wipe out all the data on the hard drives, so that is just what we did. After receiving the shipment we informed CAKE they had arrived, and the gentleman's number we purchased them from, so they could make contact with him in regards of getting them set up for our use. A short time later we were contacted by CAKE a were told they could in fact not be used, the system were to old, even though it's the same hardware they are using now, and there was noting they could do. Please take my advice, if you are UPGRADING FROM A LEGACY SYSTEM (positouch, aloha, digital dining, ect.) DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE WE DID. SYSCO SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR THE BUSINESS PRACTICE OF THIS BRANCH OF THEIR COMPANY.

Darrell

Poor Customer Support and Upgrades

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very poor in general. They say they are all about customer service and this could not be further from the truth especially with upper levels of management. The engineering and customer service communications is horrible.
I do think the software is good for the money, but, they are very slow in doing any upgrades if they do them at all. Dont bother putting in upgrade requests as they fall on deaf ears and if you inquire about them, they will have no response or answer.

Easy to use for the most part. Screens easy to read.

Check Splitting is very difficult and involves many steps. Daily Management Reports are not user friendly. Senior Management Customer Support is horrible. They call them "Customer Success Managers" which is clearly the wrong title. They are horrible at communicating among all customer support. Guest checks are very difficult to read along with credit card slips for the customers. Fonts are very small. Cash drawers are cheap. They do not offer any loyalty programs through their system and only punch card type of discounts. Very old technology.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you, Darrell, for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have not been pleased with our customer support. We are always here to assist you and answer any questions, 24/7, so please contact us if there's anything we can do to help. Also, check splitting, among many other updates are coming out in the next couple of months!

Esther
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Productive

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Faster service, order is clearly read by the servers and chefs.

We used to run our restaurant old school with just tickets. We find that the computer system lets you have more readable tickets for the chefs and descriptive tickets with tabs for putting in how you want things without the servers having to write everything, so it saves them a lot of time and it's faster and neater. We use it also to take inventory, and we can see exactly how much we sold each day, which is easier for us. We can also see most popular items and if something's not selling we can try something different with our changing specials. The workers use it to clock in on our computers and it's really easy to get that to our accountant. Another thing CAKE did for us that no one else really offers is when we initially put our menu up, CAKE did all the work. They set up all the tabs and modifiers and it was super easy for us which was great.

Customer Support is not too helpful. They could work on that aspect. They are only helpful to a certain extent.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you Esther for taking the time to discuss your experiences with CAKE. We have revamped our customer support system and are proud to say we get to most calls in under 30 seconds and resolve issues under 2 minutes. Please feel free to get in touch and see how much we¿ve improved. We¿re glad Maranatha¿s Steakhouse is running smoother since ditching paper tickets.

Bllye

VERY UNSATISFIED!!!

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The grand opening for my restaurant was Nov. 23rd. I had over 300 people show up. 100 seated and ready to eat. After taking a few order the system completely stopped sending orders to the bar and kitchen. A disaster!!! I was on the phone with tech support all night. They were not able to figure out the problem. I personally trained on POS and had my staff train. We were able to learn the system quickly and ran quite a few text runs before opening. We ended up having to hand write orders for the rest of the day and night. We were so behind and losing money (people walking our) that I simply closed the kitchen. I lost a lot of money that night. The very next day I called tech support again was lucky to reach someone to spent time figuring out the issue. Turns out both the kitchen and bar printer were given the same port number (not sure what that is), which caused conflict between the 2 printers which resulted in neither one printing. I called several times to speak to my account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the 25th with absolutely no response. My rep from Sysco emailed and called her with no response also. I must say, my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been such a help throughout this whole process. She was also at my grand opening and say the potential income. Finally today, after several calls and emails I received a call from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was no where near apologetic. Her exact words words were "it's your restaurant and your responsibility to make sure everything is working."

The system is easy to use and learn. That's it.

The system will malfunction at any moment.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Billye, thank you for leaving a review. Again, we apologize that this was your experience during your grand opening, but we are glad that your Sysco Rep was with you every step of the way. Thank you for accepting our one-time goodwill effort in trying to steer the ship in the right direction. We are very glad that you are giving us a chance to continue our partnership.

Shonna
Owner/Chef in VS
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Best POS system I have used in my 20 year career.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, fast and reliable.

We're coming up on our one-year anniversary with CAKE and I can't think of a single bad thing to say about it. Before CAKE, all of our systems were really hard to upgrade or make any changes. With CAKE, I can do it from home, review reports, and it's so easy for the servers and chefs as well as our customers to read and use. The set up was so easy, we've hardly had any problems, and unlike other places where we've had to make tons of calls and emails without even hearing back from anyone, the CAKE team gets us back up and running immediately, they have never missed a phone call, and they walked me through step by step in a way that was easy to understand. We looked at two other products before choosing this one and have absolutely no regrets. I feel really tied into the core of the restaurant, and they have a lot to do with it. Thanks for making my restaurant run better!

We had some trouble with splitting tickets. After help from CAKE and their customer service department we implemented additional training in house and the problem has been solved.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you Shonna for your wonderful review of CAKE! We're happy things are going so well at the Old Soul Cafe, and we're delighted our customer success team and support have kept things running smoothly for you

Ann
Co-owner, Manager in VS

CAKE POS - a good choice

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive. The customer representatives you get when help is needed are excellent and patient. All I've spoken with have restaurant experience and understand the industry to provide excellent advice, encouragement, and support. Today I spoke with Robert. He was able to help me solve a problem that was not technical in nature, but drew on his expertise in the business and his knowledge of food costs.

The easy of function for my servers and bartenders.

Some difficulty with our third POS that we move from the outdoor cantina to our inside space for colder months. Hard to keep one monitor as primary and two as client. Often, 2 are listed as the main POS and one client causing the order pads to initialized over and over.

4 maanden geleden