Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Hapana

Niet beschikbaar

The ease of use and the functionality that enables our brand to run the business. We have 20 Listen To Your Body studios and the software meets our needs and some.

The one con I find a little frustrating is when searching for a customer you must have the exact details - it doesn't auto suggest from just a few letters.

Beoordelingen van Hapana

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Hapana heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 54 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Hapana eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (54)

Kelly
Owner and Master Teacher Trainer in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Hapana meets a complicated business model and nails it.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great. I came from Mindbody and have researched a number of other scheduling platforms. There has not been am issue Hapana won't tackle and I have had amazing response to any concerns I have had. My clients experience is even more important to me and they love the app and the website integration.

The custom app for client side interaction, my personal customer service rep, the growth in features over the past few years, the ability to accommodate my complicated pay structure, multiple studios and new WIX platform integration for a seamless client experience.

I would like to have one place to enter a new teacher, class type, client, promotion, etc and then be able to associate that new teacher etc with the studio locations they will be working from - rather than having to enter that new teacher at all three locations. Also, everyone is paying with Apple Pay and we cannot accept it. This is becoming a bigger issue in my area. We would also prefer to have an in studio CC swiper to save so much time inputting card info at the front desk.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review Kelly, its so great to hear how much you enjoy using Hapana and how we have supported the success of your studio. We will definitely pass on your feedback on our payments through the software as we know this is such an important part of daily runnings.

Lissa
Systems Developer, CFO in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Client and Lead Management in one place

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I like the workflows in Grow which give us the ability to streamline all our leads in one place and automatically follow through with a highly customizable process. Most member platforms I have worked with claim to have a built in CRM, but in order to maintain our follow through systems, we always had to use a separate platform before using Hapana

There are limitations with the member platform that make it inconvenient to set anything up with a past start/invoice date.

3 weken geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Lissa, we really appreciate the feedback, especially pleased to hear about your positive experiences with GROW.

Jeremy

Needs improving

2,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Unfortunately stuck with hapana due to franchise agreement and wish they would pick their game up. If you are a small business you are going to be paying $300+ a month for headaches.

Honestly there is nothing about hapana that I could be grateful for. For what you pay you get a barely working app that's hard to navigate, easy to make mistakes and the the support is always rubbish. Hapana have lost me a decent amount of time and money!

How difficult it can be to navigate, how slow and ineffective support are. They don't help at all or action any suggested improvements.

Mikaela
Co-Owner and Director in VK

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Hapana wasn't the first software we used but it will be the last!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

- The wide variety of products allows us to keep all of our operations in one place! - The people! All Hapana Staff interactions we have had over the last 4 years have been enjoyable. You can tell the staff enjoy working for Hapana. - When we started with Hapana the company was very new and as such had a lot of features we wanted but were not available at the time. The team have been very good at taking feedback and ideas onboard to continually improve the offering available.

We would love to see more communication around new feature releases. This year we have noticed more and more knowledge base articles being released which is great but would love to receive these in our inbox so we don't miss any.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks for your review Mikaela! We will certainly look into providing clearer and more frequent comms on our product releases. We are thrilled you're loving Hapana!

Matt
Accredited Exercise Physiologist in Australië

Happy Customer

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I made the switch from MindBody around 2019 due to seeing competitors apps look alot flashier than ours and it is something I am very glad I did. We have been very happy with the product and service Hapana provide our business.

Fairly user friendly considering the depth of features on offer, good support team

No customer support via phone, but that's clutching at straws as email support is very responsive - just sometimes if you're in the zone and need an answer there and then it can slow things down.

2 weken geleden

Thank you for your kind review Matt! We are so pleased to hear the switch paid off for you and you are utilising the breadth of features Hapana has to offer. We will take note of the mention of phone support and put it in for consideration

Belinda

Worth the switch!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Superior functionality for business owner and customers ie. reporting, lead generation, member App features and engagement, IT support and web integration. Overall better value to their competitors.

N/A..... Nothing to report at this time.

2 weken geleden

Thank you for the great review Belinda! We will always strive to keep that cons list empty!

Studio Manager in Australië

Great Booking System!

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is excellent. Love the versatility of this booking system. Not glitchy like most others, and customer service crew are responsive and helpful.

Efficient, easy to navigate, client and management friendly.

Migration process took longer than expected and could have been more efficient.

3 weken geleden

Thank you for your review Lauren! Great to hear how much you are enjoying the system. We are always looking to improve elements of our onboarding and this will be passed on to the team

Sharyn
Operations Manager in Australië

Hapana Support

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall our experience with migrating to Hapana has been really effective and has been a huge success both with us and the end user.

The best thing about Hapana is the customer service we receive. The product is extremely user friendly but if there is a query of any type - support and our account manager answer us within an incredibly quick timeframe so we aren't left waiting for issues to be resolved.

2 weken geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review us Sharyn. It's great to hear how our support and AM team are making life with Hapana so easy. We will pass on the comments about the auto suggest, this definitely sounds like an easy option when searching for clients.

Amber
Facilities Manager in Australië

Review on OneFitStop

4,0 3 jaar geleden

- Personalised App - Engage Marketing system - The customer service!

- Changing a clients details can be tricky - our old software had tabs within the client where you could see all their details instead of having to go back to the dashboard to click into a different section (eg. Payments)

Bianca
Operations in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

A platform that has a great support system

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The support team at Hapana are really helpful and get back to us really quickly. They have strong knowledge of the system and do their best to explain things really clearly and send looms/ screens shots when needed, which is a huge help. Massive kudos to the support team.

Finding out data in terms of billing for clients and understanding invoices is a bit confusing. As a master franchise with franchisees the question of billing does come up a lot and we can't see this data from our end. Integrating STRIPE has also been an issue for us at some point also.

4 weken geleden

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for highlighting the strengths of our support team! We appreciate your candid feedback regarding the billing data and invoice understanding. We will pass this on to our team and make sure this is worked on in the future

Extremely Satisfied

5,0 3 maanden geleden

As a gym owner who's implemented One Hapana into our daily operations, I couldn't be more pleased with the impact it's had on our business. The platform is a game-changer, streamlining client management, scheduling, and financials—all in one user-friendly interface. Its features have significantly reduced administrative workload, allowing us to focus more on client interaction and service quality. The integration capabilities with other fitness apps and wearables have also enhanced our ability to provide personalized fitness plans. Overall, Hapana has not only improved our operational efficiency but also elevated our client satisfaction. Highly recommend it to any fitness business looking to upgrade their management system.

While Hapana has been a fantastic tool for our gym, a few cons are worth mentioning. The initial setup and customization can be time-consuming, requiring a significant upfront investment of time to tailor the platform to specific business needs. Additionally, for those less tech-savvy, there might be a slight learning curve. Lastly, while the integration with other apps is generally strong, there are a few key fitness and wellness apps that it doesn't yet support, which can limit the comprehensiveness of client data. Despite these points, the overall value and efficiency gained still make it a top choice for us.

2 maanden geleden

Thank you Chris for such a detailed and thoughtful review, we really appreciate the feedback. We will definitely take on your constructive comments regarding our integrations and initial set up and hopefully get this streamlined further in the future.

Christopher
Personal Trainer / Director in Australië

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Really enjoying OneFitStop and our members love the App they developed for us!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic!!
Really looking forward to a strong partnership in 2021!

The App they made for us is really easy for our clients and members to use - we now have no one behind on their payments and packs. It looks great and works really well too.

Integration was easy and very quick. The only things we are asking to be improved are; more automated featured woven in to the Membership Suspension system (but it works well right now) and two way text messages. Both of these items we have been able to discuss directly with the owners and managers of OneFitStop and they are developing solutions first thing in 2021. In fact, whenever we need any help or are looking adding/making changes to the existing system to make our jobs easier they always listen and come up with solutions ASAP. Great!

Ben
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

LTYB Review

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Hapana has been outstanding. We were one of the early adopters and seen the software develop.
We are certainly very happy.

Nothing really. The system does what we need it to do.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for your kind words Ben! We love it when our early adopters are still loving our work years and years later. We can't wait to continue supporting LTYB for many more years!

Terri
Owner in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

One Fit Stop is an affordable software that fits my yoga studio perfectly.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I get bookings, I get to advertise with links, I get an easy to use app.

The best.... maybe even amazing feature, is the personalised app. It is so easy for my clients to use, but more importantly, they use it without me even knowing. They purchase classes, packs, workshops, all on their device and more importantly, all on their own - via the link I have supplied either on email, facebook or website. The desktop system is just as easy once they follow the link. I will also mention, that even if they are not a client - they too can create their own account, and start their memberships all from the comfort of, wherever they are. So all this in a nutshell, is members, clients, new clients can pay for services without me having to chase them.

Initially the customer support lacked, the support was awesome, but it was a matter of tracking down the support and waiting for it. They have since rectified this and have online real time support, which is heaven sent. Like any system it has it's glitches, but I actually think it's more me the user getting my head around the best way to set up memberships, workshops and classes. The biggest con I have is that you cannot use the same email address for clients. You also cannot have an employee as a client, would be good if they were automatically in the system as both. Family sharing would be another awesome feature as it's very time consuming setting up different accounts for a child and then having to tell the parent that you need their card details recorded in 2 places - that is an uncomfortable situation.

Anita

Fantastic Customer Service & Support

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic! The support has been incredible and we haven't looked back.

The support is second to none. The management system is simple, effective and a great user experience for our clients.

Sometimes difficulty optimising our customer sales flow.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for your kind words Anita. Our team takes great pride in our client relationships so we are thrilled you see the hard work we put in here!

Allie
Director of Quality in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

Great Beginnings

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer Service has been great with our account manager and onboarding manager. The migration of our data was smoothly handled and the roadmap for their future deployments look promising

Hapana has been great for our systems. Were a growing company with growing needs and their development team has been open and receptive to new ideas!

Because they are newer - some core functionality you would think would be built hasnt yet. This does create limitations

3 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review Allie, we love being able to support fast growing businesses and watch you guys thrive. Our roadmap for future updates and development should really help out with some of those core functionalities you mentioned. We appreciate the feedback!

James

One Stop Shop

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As you can probably notice from above I have had an amazing journey with them. Jarron and his team are total professionals who get the job done. 10 out of 10 from me.

The previous software I use was a multi industry software that didn't serve our purpose. The switch to OneFitStop was seamless and to be honest I wish I did it earlier. The fact that it is a dedicated fitness software makes so much of a difference. From member usability to management back back end software, it does the lot. Our team is so much more efficient in everything we do. I highly recommend to anyone considering.

The only thing I can pick and it is minor were some features with the dedicated app. Switching between sites was a bit clunky however to the management team they have fixed the issue in their next update. Thats another great point about OneFitStop the ability to work directly with management to resolve any issues.

Owner in Canada

Dog House Loves Hapana!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In one word: easy! Love our app, love Micky & the team at Hapana. 5 stars!

The support staff have helped me through any question I’ve ever had in a timely manner. My rep has been supportive during any studio transition we have had and helped develop a personalized app for my studio. The reports are functional and provide all the data I’ve ever needed or wanted to find. Booking has always been a breeze for clients!

The price point is a bit higher than I would love but you get what you pay for!

4 weken geleden

Thank you for your feedback Lauren! We agree... Micky is awesome and we are so pleased to hear you appreciate the support from her at the team

safa
operations in Australië

nex level fitness

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: phenomenal great software and great team

the support is phenomenal working with [sensitive content hidden] is a breezze

working with [sensitive content hidden] has been great for me and my company. ideas can be implemented so quickly thanks to the team at hapana.

Zoe
Director of Content in Australië

Vive Active X Hapana

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Class scheduling and client management plays a huge role in how we use Hapana. Both are very user friendly and easy to navigate.

The app not being completely customisable.

Mnaging Director in VK

Good product

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

ease of use is the main reason, dedicated account manager who is very accessible

It is always hard to fully integrate a high level CRM system and sometimes that comes with challenges in glitches and push messages.

4 weken geleden

Thanks for your review John! We really appreciate the feedback and are so happy to hear how much you like using Hapana

Trent
Gym Manager in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

A team that know what they are doing

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Moving from a different platform, the team at hapana made everything simple and easy.

The easy navigation of it all. Simple to use and easy to understand

Cant really fault anything at this stage with the platform

Laziz
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Rival Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Price, functionality, support and features

some slowness, but apparently its getting fixed

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review Laziz, we appreciate the feedback!

Sarah
Head of Franchising in Australië

Hapana evolution in experience

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The initial set up was good, a few things werent very clear. Month 1-6 had alot of teeth issues. Since then I feel we are in a good rythm in resolving any issues that do arises, the customer services has dramatically improved.

Collaborative approach and open communication with Middle to Higher management team

Set up of GROW talking to our offering and the intinal off shore support with GROW, this has since changed

Owner in Australië

Thank you [sensitive content hidden]🥺

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Made my life much easier, took a lot of admin off my hands and cleared my schedule

Great customer service and assistance, some of the set up can be tricky but [sensitive content hidden] made it smooth sailing. She took as much time as I needed to ensure I was confident with the process

Some of the set up features are a bit tricky, thought valuable once set up. The tricky bits can mean you miss certain features

2 weken geleden

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Lauren! We are so pleased to hear how much value you get out of our CS team. We will take note about making all features clear in the future when onboarding.