Not just a software provider...but a strategic business partner providing me the tools I need.

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2017
Jim S.
Partner
Administratie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The benefit of automation and integration I did not find in other products and more so control. Unlike other packages where the client has the software and invite you in as a user, in AW I set up the software and invite the client in to use it allowing me to provide them an already set up turn key solution to their bookkeeping/accounting/payroll needs.

Pluspunten: A system built only for accountants, by accountants. AW does not compete against me selling software to my clients, they provide me the tools that enable me to provide a complete line of professional services from the simple after the fact write-up to 100% outsource CFO service. All accessible 24/7 anywhere I have an internet connection.
Tools like bank feeds and electronic bill pay automate much of work which recently was all manual entry.

The transition to the cloud was made easier with this software. The logic is simple to follow

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017
Steven B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy of use. Ability to control client interaction.

Pluspunten: The logic and simple layout makes it easy to use. Once you understand how things are arranged then you can find what you need.

Minpunten: Needs to expand into areas of shipping documents and purchase orders. The reporting area needs some work to allow for better manipulation of the data.

I have doubled my practice ever since i bought this software.

Beoordeeld op 20-7-2017
Muhammad kamran A.
OWNER
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use and you can increase business nationwide and can serve all kinds of clients.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and have all the features which you can ask for and on top its a web based solution which means i can sit any where in the world and use it.

Minpunten: Clients ability to have online access for payroll for free but you have to pay for accountant access for the client and also after the fact payroll system.

Accounting software

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2019
Jenna G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: it is a good software to use. I would not recommend it for big business. ( more like starting out companies)

Pluspunten: I like that the software is easy to use and if you use payroll relief or after the fact it can flow right in for the general ledger.

Minpunten: I don't like how this one will not calculate tax payments and you have to manually enter in information if you do not use the other programs