Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Bullhorn ATS & CRM reviews

4,1 (1.057) Schrijf een review!

Over Bullhorn ATS & CRM

De leidende oplossing voor personeel en rekrutering waarmee meer dan 7000 agentschappen nu al tot 43% meer plaatsingen realiseren.

Meer informatie over Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Before they merged with a UK based firm, they were great.

Had to log back in after 15 mins of no use, would delete all your notes. No notifications for new applicants that applied to your jobs.

Beoordelingen van Bullhorn ATS & CRM

4,0
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,7

Bullhorn ATS & CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.057 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bullhorn ATS & CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.057)

Sarah
Sarah
Business Improvement & Project Manager in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use and very intuitive

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really great - fantastic support team

Its easy to set up and use and has a user friendly interface

No built in reporting function as standard

Stacey
Candidate Relations Specialist in VS

Great ATS, the best one I have used as a Recruiter

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bullhorn ATS is overall a great tool for our recruiting team and we enjoy using it. It integrates well with a lot of the other tools we use to improve the candidate experience including Herefish, LinkedIn, TextUs, etc. Wish customer support was a bit stronger with stronger, long-lasting solutions, but overall we like it.

Integrates with a lot of other software we use like TextUs, Herefish, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Jobs, etc. We also like that it has a lot of capability and functionality, more than other ATS's I have used. It also has a fairly easy to use interface and a lot of training materials, which makes it easy to onboard new recruiters on to our team.

Customer Support is very unhelpful when we try to add new functionality, suggest Bullhorn updates, or if we have a system issue. We have not been impressed with their problem-solving or timely support.

Bo
Bo
Customer Service Ambassador in VK
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Good for big companies

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Works really good with large teams, used globally for tracking the team's onboarding process, exceeded expectations.

Both applicant tracking and sales CRM is offered by Bullhorn, using it is easy, dragging and dropping is nice to have. Getting integrated with other software never occurred a problem. The customer service was helpful and responsive.

Not very customization friendly, some forms that need mandatory fields should be able to managed by users.

Adam
Client Director in VK
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

An OK CRM but there are better

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I used it when I was managing existing accounts. It did a good job in tracking activity and mapping sales.

It gets the job doneReports are easy to pull When you are used to it, it delivers everything it needs to It is a very relaible platform

It's pretty dated looking and takes some time to understand and get the most out of - especially when compared to some of the alternatives out there

Ray
Director in VK
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers

Good solid CRM

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally good, which is why we have stayed for 3 years. Works well. Solid CRM.

It is relatively easy to use, process thorugh the job etc works./ The system works which is better than when I sued Vincere. The help desk does repsond quickly. You have to log. Onboarding is ok - strong processes. But like any larger company it is on you. You have to watch vieos to learn the system and people supporting changes regularly so you will find your knowledge within a year will be better than people supporting you. But as I say the help team will pass you on to experienced people if the problem exists. Overall is a good system, a larger company with the usual larger company processes.

Advertising - works but adding a job for multiple jobs can be long winded. Indexing we have had issues with, searching for candidates and not coming up, but they are on there. The biggest issue is Bullhorn partners, very expensive and not al that great.Be wary for all CRMs and Bullhorn when they repsond with yes we have a partner that can do that, for example text messaging. Creating a branded Cv should be easier. Parsing could be better. There answer is we have a partner. Some of this you expect the CRM to do, at the end of the day what are you paying for, if the answer is we have a partner.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Bullhorn

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Works overall well for our needs, it's a bit pricey but does the job for a staffing firm

It's easy to pick up if you're a new user, the navigation is intuitive and it's rather easy to find what you need, input data, etc.

There's a lot of bugs and issues when it comes to logging in to sessions, it kicking you out too quickly, and a lot of features are either redundant or don't exist. (ie. you can't delete a company profile?) It's also difficult to edit features in the field mapping, acts too much like coding if you're not familiar with how to make those changes.

Talib
Talib
Talib Jetha in VK
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

A great tool to use with a few minor issues

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience was good but if we knew what we know now, we might have opted for a different tool or at least we would have done more research

I like the GUI the most as the simplicity and the ease of use of this tool makes it a fantastic product

I like the IT support the least, I think there could be a lot more support that could have been given to us when we were implementing and having some issues at the start of the implementation

Amandeep Singh
Technical Recruiter in India
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Sensible reviewer

5,0 6 maanden geleden

I have used this software by weekly and it has the strength to be the best ATS in the market. Its features are diverse and can be very efficient when used for long term.

I have to find some of the features as some of them are not visible in the main window of this framework.

Human Resources, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent ATS

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Bullhorn offers a wide range of features for recruiters and staffing agencies, from job posting to candidate sourcing and customer relationship management, all within a single platform. This comprehensive set of tools can streamline and simplify the recruitment process.

Nothing as such i have seen, User interface should be more creative

Rod
Senior Recruiter in VK
Civiele techniek, 2-10 werknemers

A Solid but Outdated CRM system

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: OK but there are many more modern robust systems for less money

It is reliable and stores large quantities of data and searchability is good if you had full training.

No interaction with social media campaigns, email campaign software is outdated and no visual tracking of candidates across the recruitment process.

Danielle
CRM Administrator in VS
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers

Extremely time consuming and not user friendly

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Horrid

Nothing at all. It was a very cumbersome system to work with.

The entire system. Nothing was easy to use. We constantly had to find work arounds for everything.

Jeffrey
Partner in
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Evaluation of Bullhorn Recruiting Software for Use by a Smaller Retained Executive Search Firm

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a personal, on screen demonstration of this product by a rep on Mon Nov 21, 2016 starting at about 11:00 AM PST. Using Citrix I looked at a custom screen demonstration while Adam Cuomo and I spoke by phone. (My rep and I were the only 2 people involved in this presentation.) At the beginning I explained how a small partnership or “solo” retained executive recruiter operates. Although it should be noted that I started my search career working for a larger recruiting firm. And that I am generally familiar how large and small recruiting firms in California and the U.S. function internally. And later I remembered that I had actually evaluated at least two different recruiting software packages in the past. During the on-screen evaluation Mr. Cuomo gave me enough feedback and comments to indicate that he had a really competent understanding of this niche or the overall recruiting business. The Bullhorn software appears to function beautifully. The Bullhorn software or system catalogs candidate profiles, open search projects, communication with candidates and clients, interview schedules, status and feedback reports, etc. And it apparently can accomplish a “housekeeping” function that I didn’t expect. That is, one component of Bullhorn is that it can apparently import a “resume” submitted by email or scanned into a system. And then catalog that candidate profile into the recruiter’s database of contacts. Where there are multiple recruiting consultants working for the same firm --- it helps to insure that everyone “is on the same” as to contacts with all candidates and client organizations. The cost for a small one-user firm like mine was estimated at monthly. The user’s database is kept in Bullhorn’s cloud storage. For my method of executive search Bullhorn is not necessary. All of my recruiting history is in my head or “searchable” by a key word on my Mac’s hard drive. And that recall can be enhanced by a standard Google-search on the web or access to any private database that I might have access to. It would, however, be a consideration if I ever added a partner to the business. As it stands, however, it provides more structure that most small firms probably need. But there was one aspect or component of the Bullhorn offering that could be immediately useful to a small search practice like mine. And that is the ability to neatly and efficiently input resumes that come to me in differing formats into my own structured database of contacts and potential candidates. I don’t have time to personally do this. And it’s often difficult to find and schedule in a support person who can effectively do this with my personal email records and the file notes from my searches. And there is always a concern with confidentiality when outside staff is engaged.

It appears to really function beautifully. And it's a fit with a retained executive search organization's needs. And it appears to be reasonably priced.

It probably has a more limited utility for a one or two person retained executive search firm.

Paul
Vice President, Technology Recruiter in

Grab the Bull by the horn with Bullhorn

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: How to sum up our use of Bullhorn in a nutshell? It is the transparent foundation for our Agency's book of business. Think organization, data visualization, accessibility and the added capability to search our candidate database right at our fingertips. Explorers of yore depended on the North Star when no other landmarks were in sight; when the recruiting world has me turned upside down and inside out, I look to Bullhorn as my guiding light. Bullhorn’s streamlined workflow and added functionality from The Bullhorn Marketplace has us covered from front-office to back. Over the past 3 years we've transitioned with ease from a relatively paper based process to a software based solution; we've been able to simplify our time and expense process through the web, broadcast opportunity via Bullhorn Reach and quickly view our open opportunity at the click of a button. Bullhorn truly is our Heads-Up Display as we manage the agency side of full-life cycle recruiting.

Bullhorn provides seamless integration with MS Exchange that allows for tracking of in/outbound communication with clients and candidates. Emails are clearly tracked replacing the need to document activity or cross-reference multiple systems in preparation for your next call. Through customization; You can configure Bullhorn to fit your organizations workflow, naming conventions or custom fields et al. As an Administrator for our organization; I've found that most functionality can be achieved with no additional cost or custom development. Resume Parsing and Document Management; Adding new Candidate records is as simple as drag and drop, the parsing engine updates standard fields and documents (references, work samples, background checks, offer letters, etc.) can be managed and saved within a contact's record.

Integration with Bullhorn Marketplace: the solutions offered in Bullhorn's Marketplace are extremely relevant; however the integration and go-live process lacks the support and guidance that we've come to expect through our experience with the core ATS product. New API unveiled with Bullhorn S release offered cross-browser accessibility; however some solid features were left behind and modular layout took a step back which added a few more clicks per page. System up-time: Extremely reliable, but back-end performance and data indexing has, and continues, to be an issue from time to time.

Tim
Operations Manager in

Bullhorn Review December 2016

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Bullhorn since 2007 in two different companies. In the first instance, I helped integrate Bullhorn into the company and found Bullhorn support extremely helpful in migrating our data from our old system into Bullhorn. The process went smoothly and our deadlines were met; I still remember this after all these years. I continue to use Bullhorn in my current company and find it an extremely effective tool.

Bullhorn Technical Support is simply amazing. I am in awe of their customer service and their knowledge of the system. Customer Service for me means that I'm not put on hold for an inordinate length of time nor am I forced to leave a message after negotiating with a voicemail system that requires me to struggle with too many options. I greatly appreciate Bullhorn Technical Support's sending me a follow up email to any issue I may have had; these emails help me to remember the issue and how it was resolved. Lastly, I realize that Bullhorn has many partners in its Marketplace but I do not receive solicitation calls from them; this is very important to me, as I receive many such calls from other vendors and it is a burden to say the least.

I do not remember which version of Bullhorn I used at my first job (from 2007 to 2013). I do know, however, that when I started to use Bullhorn in my second job one of the features that was available in the earlier version (ability to run ad hoc reports based on the various fields in Bullhorn records) was no longer available. I found this feature extremely useful as a Bullhorn administrator for my company and regret that it's no longer available; it provided a level of detail and a freedom of reporting that is not found in the canned reports. I understand that Bullhorn's maintaining such a feature can be a heavy one, but I miss this feature nonetheless. I think it was called Bullhorn 360. Lastly, I do have one other comment. I love the "Merge Record" feature but I find it very complicated to choose the secondary record from the list after I've chosen the primary record first. The primary record shows up as an option when choosing the secondary record for the merge. This is a small detail but one that would be wonderful to correct.

Angelena
Account Manager in VS
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A powerful CRM with great resources for future development

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The fact that Bullhorn never stops on the achieved results make us believe that their functionality can bring even more benefits in the future. This vendor can surprise their customers with a lot of new features, each of which is equally qualitative to the previous standard package of abilities.

This is a tool where everything is ready at hand. Bullhorn offers opportunities for lead generation, as well as for requirement delivery. The management process is seamless and does not require creating API linkages between multiple programs. All the information about each user/employee is organized in a logical and visually convenient form. Besides, the program offers easy and fast abilities to contact each other inside the system and share some important files. It is incredibly important for our company to be ahead of the competition and to make as many people of our target audience as possible aware of our services. We do believe that Bullhorn is really what we need for this aim to come true. With its help, our company can easily gather like-minded fellows in one team to create really unique and thoughtful ideas and run successful projects.

To tell the truth, it was hard to find anything we do dislike about Bullhorn. There are just some small shortcomings we would like to see improved in the future releases. For instance, our company would appreciate greatly if Bullhorn paid more attention to their ATS functionality. Very rarely, but still, there might be some problems with the e-mails arrival (personally, we faced this error just once or twice). In general, Bullhorn is a satisfactory platform.

Werving en selectie, 501-1.000 werknemers

One Stop Shop

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I can still say that Bullhorn is the best recruiting software. I would highly recommend this tool to other staffing firms.

Bullhorn is the best ATS I have ever used. It is very user-friendly. It only took me a day to know my way around bullhorn. It allows you to edit fields while you are looking at the list. This is very helpful as you do not need to click on a specific link to have it edited. Also, I love that it is integrated with MS Exchange as email conversations are recorded and can be seen by all internal employees. In addition, it is very easy to track the progress of each requisition. Bullhorn also allows you to set up reminders which are very helpful for busy recruiters like me. I love that text messages are also recorded in the system. Lastly, they have an awesome technical support team! Way to go!

For me, Bullhorn can still improve on tearsheets. Recruiters should be able to edit fields without them having to click a specific link/candidate. It would be very beneficial if they would add this feature as most job postings are really fast-moving. Another thing that I have noticed is with duplicate candidates. Sometimes I add a specific candidate and it shows me, 50 plus duplicate candidates. When I try to click one, it's nowhere similar to the resume that I uploaded. I hope they can do something about this.

CEO in VS
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The big player but seems like old technology

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Over all it did what it said and seems to have a corner on the market but does not seem to be innovative or really bring cutting-edge ideas to the table. I felt it was an administrative task to use a bullhorn vs a tool that would empower me to grow my business.

It has tons of features and could grow with you. It also has a great marketplace so you can hire consultants to customize it. This was extremely expensive, however.

It seems like it was built on technology from 15 years ago, feels very clunky and was not as responsive, automated or taking advantage of the latest technology. I found myself wanting to skip tracking interactions rather than fire this Bullhorn system up.

Wendy
Recruiting Manager in
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Bullhorn helps to bring standardization and simplicity to the recruitment process

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bullhorn becomes part of the fabric of your organization and definitely not something that you could live without.

Bullhorn helps to streamline the recruitment process by allowing your jobs, candidates and placements to all be in one place at your fingertips. You can create a simplified workflow on each entity so you can see what has been done, what stage the record is at and helps to keep your process on track. The reporting is easy to use and allows for follow up with your team members. The list views are very easy to train and once you understand one, you can navigate easily through the system. Training becomes easy because the tool has a standardized look and feel.

There are a few areas within the application that you do not have the ability to configure. If these area had configuration ability it would be great. The overall application has tons of customization and configuration ability but those few small areas that don't really should be inline with all the other areas.

Bron: GetApp

Powerful tool, mid level complexity

4,0 7 jaar geleden

- Great enterprise implementation team - Intuitive layout - Useful data integrity features (ie. any field can be made mandatory) - Automatic Email inclusion - Good support (within local AU support scope, US support has been underwhelming) - SalesDuel

Built-in reporting is non-existent with two addon options available, the first being a third party who can create reports for you, and another called Canvas - BullHorn's solution to the overall lack of reporting. Cavnas: Canvas is an in-house rebuild of Cognos Reporting suite however it has a lot of key features disabled, such as the ability for report creators to Cross-Join when required, edit SQL code to enforce certain report behaviour and some minor inconsistent functionality behaviour. Any raised issues are handled well by our local AU support, however, the US Canvas development team are rarely able to provide long-term solutions. As of 1/5/2017, I can't endorse Canvas as a complete or entirely functional product. Training: If you are moving from a system like JobAdder where the entire concept is around making the process as simple as possible and are making more fields mandatory, you'll need more than the basic BullHorn supplied training for your users to ensure the transition is smooth. Data Display: Some overarching data is unavailable in any form, such as "Last Contacted". You can find "Last Note Added" and "Last Edited", however, neither of these take into consideration the Outlook Email integration they have in place. Which makes it difficult to determine the last time a contact was actually contacted in any way. The solutions around this are poor.

Alissa
Accountant/Payroll Manager in
Werving en selectie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Bullhorn Review

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I do not use Bullhorn too much but am a big user of Bullhorn Back Office. I am logged in everyday and have utilized almost every functionality available. My biggest issue with this system is the small quirks and glitches. We recently had an issue with employees creating a copy of their timesheet and using PTO that caused the time to not calculate correctly. There was no solution or correction at the time. This is the perfect example of a weird glitch in the system that can be troublesome. Other than those small things, I am very happy with the functionality of Back Office specifically. The ease of use for one system to hold our timesheets, payables, commissions and invoicing makes my job a lot easier as the Accountant and Payroll Manager.

As noted above in my review, the biggest pro is the ability of the system to hold multiple functionalities for our company.

As noted in my review, the biggest con is the small glitches/quirks that the system has. It seems in every functionality I could name some sort of glitch that I have experienced.

Brian
Sr. Corporate Recruiter in
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

The best recruiting ATS/CRM I have experienced!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a fantastic product that I would highly recommend. It is on the cutting edge of recruiting, and is a must-have for people looking to take their organization's talent acquisition efforts to the next level.

Bullhorn is very intuitive, and I love that it passively tracks email conversations through email formats like Microsoft Outlook. It has powerful reporting capabilities, and makes sourcing passive talent much easier than with a traditional ATS product. It is reliable, has a nice, modern user interface, and is great for when there are multiple recruiters or teams working on the same projects. There are nice branding and marketing options available as well.

There can be a bit of a learning curve involved, depending on the system that people switch over from. Also, some of the options and customizations can only be accessed, managed or implemented at the enterprise level, which can sometimes be frustrating when there are multiple organizations and operating companies utilizing the technology under a broad set of circumstances.

erik
Managing Partner in

BH User since 4 years

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: never try to get things fixed
dont expect customer friendly behavior
be prepared to get ripped by the license model

nice UI was working ok before the new release "novo" easy to use easy to admin and customise integration in outlook was working (before novo), since novo it does no longer work

• no real workflow function • full of bugs since novo (the new release) • tickets take for ever to get solved • basically, zero SLA commitments, you pay, they do what and when they want • zero sales coverage • no ability to test new products (apart of on power point) • license model is absurd, you can only increase number of users, you can never reduce number of users • typical corporate BS, zero ownership, even on VP level, zero customer centric thinking mobile version is not proper working BI and reporting is siple in existing (stoneage) matching never worked

Courtney
Resource Manager in Canada
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

The Simplicity of Bullhorn

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Bullhorn for many years and would absolutely recommend it to a staffing firm who is just getting their feet wet in the industry. It can be a great candidate database if you maintain it well.

Bullhorn is very user-friendly and perfect for a staffing/recruiting firm who is just starting out and in need of a candidate database. I loved the Distribution List feature, where I could group similar candidates and then mass mail them within minutes. I also appreciated having the ability to see a candidate's entire work history, submissions, interviews, and placements all in 1 page.

Bullhorn does not have the greatest interface. It also does not have the ability to text candidates. If you are not active in Bullhorn, it will log you out after a few minutes and constantly require you to sign back in.

Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Would be lost without it...

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Bullhorn has helped us streamline considerably. It tracks everything from texts to emails by user and candidate/client.

There are so many features that are "so close" but not quite there yet. I do believe they will get there but it takes longer than anticipated for improvements to be implemented.

Sajithkumar
Sr.Technical Recruiter in Canada
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

ATS Review

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The product was bulky, slow and not very user friendly. Moreover, support wasn't top-notch.

Popular Have most features required by an ATS

Not very suitable for small organizations Customer support lacks the expertise required Search was not very reliable