Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Bullhorn ATS & CRM reviews

Over Bullhorn ATS & CRM

De leidende oplossing voor personeel en rekrutering waarmee meer dan 7000 agentschappen nu al tot 43% meer plaatsingen realiseren.

Meer informatie over Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Before they merged with a UK based firm, they were great.

Had to log back in after 15 mins of no use, would delete all your notes. No notifications for new applicants that applied to your jobs.

Beoordelingen van Bullhorn ATS & CRM

4,0
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,7

Bullhorn ATS & CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.063 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bullhorn ATS & CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.063)

Puck
HR Officer in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Fijn programma!

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Het is een fijn programma als je het eenmaal door hebt. Voor wat ik met het systeem moet doen, is het een werkbaar programma

Het makkelijk zoeken, dat de geschiedenis van de zoekopdrachten links in beeld onder elkaar komen te staan.

Dat zoeken beter gaat op achternaam. Het zou fijn zijn als de zoekopdracht net zo goed is als je zoekt op voornaam

India
India
Benefits Customer Service Representative in VS
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Makes timecard submission fast and easy!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Makes it easy to enter and submit work hours and the format is easy to follow. Also their customer support team is awesome!

Sometimes logging into your account can be difficult.

Ray
Director in VK
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers

Good solid CRM

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally good, which is why we have stayed for 3 years. Works well. Solid CRM.

It is relatively easy to use, process thorugh the job etc works./ The system works which is better than when I sued Vincere. The help desk does repsond quickly. You have to log. Onboarding is ok - strong processes. But like any larger company it is on you. You have to watch vieos to learn the system and people supporting changes regularly so you will find your knowledge within a year will be better than people supporting you. But as I say the help team will pass you on to experienced people if the problem exists. Overall is a good system, a larger company with the usual larger company processes.

Advertising - works but adding a job for multiple jobs can be long winded. Indexing we have had issues with, searching for candidates and not coming up, but they are on there. The biggest issue is Bullhorn partners, very expensive and not al that great.Be wary for all CRMs and Bullhorn when they repsond with yes we have a partner that can do that, for example text messaging. Creating a branded Cv should be easier. Parsing could be better. There answer is we have a partner. Some of this you expect the CRM to do, at the end of the day what are you paying for, if the answer is we have a partner.

Akshay
Akshay
Digital Analyst in Canada
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

A modern and collaborative ATS

3,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Bullhorn ATS is a comprehensive software which provides many benefits to staffing agencies. I like the centralized database, time saving automations, custom workflows, and analytics reporting capabilities. It is also mobile friendly. Bullhorn is complex and expensive and may not be the best tool for a company starting out. The customer support can be improved as well.

Bullhorn has a centralized candidate database which allows users to store all candidate information, making it easy to access and search for candidates. Bullhorn allows users to customize workflows to fit specific recruitment processes at different companies. There are also plenty of time saving automations for many tasks in the recruitment process like resume screening, scheduling and candidate communications. It allows collaboration between recruiters and hiring managers.

Bullhorn can be complex and difficult to learn especially without technical experience. It can be expensive for start-ups as the pricing is based on the number of users. The tool is heavily reliant on solutions with other softwares which can be challenging to troubleshoot. The data storage in the tool is not as flexible as other competitors and there is limited customer support.

Brenda
sales in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

BH was user friendly but spendy

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Appreciated the fact that the ATS and CRM was integrated and you're able to track candidates across clients, etc.

Clunky email campaign set up, opted for other channels.

Stacey
Candidate Relations Specialist in VS

Great ATS, the best one I have used as a Recruiter

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bullhorn ATS is overall a great tool for our recruiting team and we enjoy using it. It integrates well with a lot of the other tools we use to improve the candidate experience including Herefish, LinkedIn, TextUs, etc. Wish customer support was a bit stronger with stronger, long-lasting solutions, but overall we like it.

Integrates with a lot of other software we use like TextUs, Herefish, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Jobs, etc. We also like that it has a lot of capability and functionality, more than other ATS's I have used. It also has a fairly easy to use interface and a lot of training materials, which makes it easy to onboard new recruiters on to our team.

Customer Support is very unhelpful when we try to add new functionality, suggest Bullhorn updates, or if we have a system issue. We have not been impressed with their problem-solving or timely support.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Bullhorn

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Works overall well for our needs, it's a bit pricey but does the job for a staffing firm

It's easy to pick up if you're a new user, the navigation is intuitive and it's rather easy to find what you need, input data, etc.

There's a lot of bugs and issues when it comes to logging in to sessions, it kicking you out too quickly, and a lot of features are either redundant or don't exist. (ie. you can't delete a company profile?) It's also difficult to edit features in the field mapping, acts too much like coding if you're not familiar with how to make those changes.

Talib
Talib
Talib Jetha in VK
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

A great tool to use with a few minor issues

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience was good but if we knew what we know now, we might have opted for a different tool or at least we would have done more research

I like the GUI the most as the simplicity and the ease of use of this tool makes it a fantastic product

I like the IT support the least, I think there could be a lot more support that could have been given to us when we were implementing and having some issues at the start of the implementation

Amandeep Singh
Technical Recruiter in India
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Sensible reviewer

5,0 10 maanden geleden

I have used this software by weekly and it has the strength to be the best ATS in the market. Its features are diverse and can be very efficient when used for long term.

I have to find some of the features as some of them are not visible in the main window of this framework.

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye
Recruiting Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Used Bullhorn Reach since 2009

4,0 2 maanden geleden

How many different items we could post in different locations

At the time the CRM and automation wasn’t there yet so I never got to experience that

Andres Felipe
Re search in Colombia
Civiele techniek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Bullhorn ATS & CRM review

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I will give Bullhorn ATS & CRM 4 out of 5 stars

I like that improved the candidate experience, has a user-friendly interface, and a key metric reporting

Sometimes the customer service is not that great or makes you wait for their response

Danielle
CRM Administrator in VS
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers

Extremely time consuming and not user friendly

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrid

Nothing at all. It was a very cumbersome system to work with.

The entire system. Nothing was easy to use. We constantly had to find work arounds for everything.

Karrah
Front Desk in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Bullhorn is like a cellular phone - all in the palm of my hand!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Bullhorn for almost a year now - our company has been with the software for at least 5 years and they are doing everything right. At the beginning of this year my organization decided to add Sense Messaging as another way of engaging with our clientele (best decision we've made). These two pieces of software are connected on my platform and have benefited PMC together and on their own too. When we text our clientele through Sense Messaging it automatically is in the database system allowing PMC to keep track of all of the important conversations with our candidates for reference. Bullhorn has solved many business problems with its simplicity also by simply with its ability to communicate with us. The software provides all the information we need to communicate in our industry. Bullhorn has allowed PMC to keep up to date with our clients' needs in positions and our candidates interests and success to meet their goals. Bullhorn is a computer software program progressing with the times of recruitment.

Bullhorn is like a cellular phone - all in the palm of my hand - well both of my hands technically - click the mouse with my right hand and type with my left hand when need be. Bullhorn is easy to use, easy to read, it's organizational, it gives you the ability to edit and delete incorrect notations and through contact with Bullhorn's Support Services we've been able to have the software edited for an addition of information that has helped us understand our consumers better to meet their needs. What is most loved about Bullhorn on my end as a Front Desk Agent is having the ability to create and edit templates. I am on the phone from 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday speaking to candidates and clients. Through all this beautiful chaos I am also transferring our customers to our recruiters, payroll admins, and directors. With the opportunity to build and create templates, I have been able to color code, have the message set up, ready to go, and tag my coworkers for knowledge all within a matter of seconds whilst assisting someone else at the same time. There is not a perfect experience to dedicate knowledge here as I successfully complete this task every time. Could not ask for a better resourceful and system.

Every perfect piece of software comes with its defects. No person is perfect and nothing they create is perfect either. Bullhorn is stubborn in the category of taking extra steps. When I receive resumes via email, I can simply parse them in no strings attached. However, if I try to parse a resume that has been sent via fax, the option is not there. As a user, one must add the candidate, save the candidate and then go back and merge if the candidate is already on file. A lot of baby steps but doable when need to be done. When candidates apply through our website, Bullhorn is outstanding and automatically merges the file into our system. Sometimes if the candidate is already in our system, Bullhorn merges the two files together and sometimes the software does not which creates confusion for our notetaking and reach outs. Thankfully knowing this, I am always 100% on the lookout for those doppelganger files and ready to merge them to create less confusion for my coworkers and our clientele.

Paul
Vice President, Technology Recruiter in

Grab the Bull by the horn with Bullhorn

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: How to sum up our use of Bullhorn in a nutshell? It is the transparent foundation for our Agency's book of business. Think organization, data visualization, accessibility and the added capability to search our candidate database right at our fingertips. Explorers of yore depended on the North Star when no other landmarks were in sight; when the recruiting world has me turned upside down and inside out, I look to Bullhorn as my guiding light. Bullhorn’s streamlined workflow and added functionality from The Bullhorn Marketplace has us covered from front-office to back. Over the past 3 years we've transitioned with ease from a relatively paper based process to a software based solution; we've been able to simplify our time and expense process through the web, broadcast opportunity via Bullhorn Reach and quickly view our open opportunity at the click of a button. Bullhorn truly is our Heads-Up Display as we manage the agency side of full-life cycle recruiting.

Bullhorn provides seamless integration with MS Exchange that allows for tracking of in/outbound communication with clients and candidates. Emails are clearly tracked replacing the need to document activity or cross-reference multiple systems in preparation for your next call. Through customization; You can configure Bullhorn to fit your organizations workflow, naming conventions or custom fields et al. As an Administrator for our organization; I've found that most functionality can be achieved with no additional cost or custom development. Resume Parsing and Document Management; Adding new Candidate records is as simple as drag and drop, the parsing engine updates standard fields and documents (references, work samples, background checks, offer letters, etc.) can be managed and saved within a contact's record.

Integration with Bullhorn Marketplace: the solutions offered in Bullhorn's Marketplace are extremely relevant; however the integration and go-live process lacks the support and guidance that we've come to expect through our experience with the core ATS product. New API unveiled with Bullhorn S release offered cross-browser accessibility; however some solid features were left behind and modular layout took a step back which added a few more clicks per page. System up-time: Extremely reliable, but back-end performance and data indexing has, and continues, to be an issue from time to time.

mark
President in
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Bullhorn review, stay away if you are not a large recruiting firm

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Their product lacks common sense functionality for basic recruiting. An example is the inability to remove a candidate from a target list from the candidate record itself. You have to navigate to a separate list section to remove the candidate from the list. There is zero relationship with them as a company. An example is having to go through a scripted check in with every customer service phone call, with a high probability of never speaking to say person twice. Another example is investing an hour of my time with their product management people for them to hear my input of suggested common sense functionality. Promises were made that the most simple suggestions would be done within "six months", it has been over twelve and none of them have been embraced. Their product updates are heavily centered around score boarding and other sales productivity and CRM measurements, etc. , largely for executives to analyze and motivate large teams. This functionality is not relevant or helpful to a small recruiting team. Their product is super inflexible and often requires professional services at $$ per session to make a change. An example would be a need to change all candidate's with the city name of "Washington" to "District of Columbia". This simple database update is not possible without Professional Services' involvement, at $$. This is a silly example, but you get the point. We finally decided to pull the plug and go to different firm. We had to pay up the entire contract in advance in order to get OUR data backed up. We immediately paid in advance, dealt with them wanting to bill us twice (not recognizing the advance payment) and with big delays and false promises on when will get OUR data. It has been two weeks, still waiting. STAY AWAY FROM BULLHORN.

Reactie Bullhorn

54 jaar geleden

Hi Mark, I'm very sorry that we failed to provide you with a great customer experience. While, one of the issues you mentioned (the ability to remove a candidate from a tear sheet from the candidate record) has been updated in a recent product release, I understand your additional frustrations. If you would like to discuss your experience with Bullhorn further, or if their is any way I can assist you in your cancellation process, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] am happy to be of help. Best, Emily Saquet Customer Marketing Specialist at Bullhorn

Sandy
HRG in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Customizable but Limited Efficiency

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I liked Bullhorn for its ease of use, but there were some areas where they really fall behind.

Bullhorn is easy to learn how to use and makes many functions of the Staffing world easier--for example, you can add custom fields to Bullhorn pretty easily to start tracking new aspects of your business, and it's fairly simple to add candidates, parse data, etc. The reporting features are very helpful, provided your employees add in the data when they are supposed to. It's easy to filter out people and get the call lists you need.

Bullhorn's integrations with other software systems is a huge problem, as it decreases efficiency in the workflows. For example, although it can integrate with Sterling I-9s, it can't integrate with background checks. Even the I-9 integration looks sloppy and crashes a lot which adds many extra steps to your workflow. It always amazed me how hard it was to integrate with a phone system--even after their multiple updates we couldn't click a number and dial it from the computer. That alarms me, as this software is built for people who are on the phone all day. It's hard to do a mass-update for people. For example, if you add a new field, it's hard to complete it for a bunch of people and when you make the changes it often crashes the system. If you've been in business for a while this is a problem.

Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Applicant Tracking System

3,0 6 jaar geleden

1. Full function for recruiting, keeps all information intact from parsing, screening, endorsment and placement. 2. It is great to use for multi tasking. Can open several jobs at once, can pull up multiple candidates 3. One great feature of this software would be their tear sheet. Can make a list private or public of candidates in certain location, skills or qualities that can be used for future references. You can also use this tear sheet to send multiple emails at once. 4. Bullhorn, gives you flexibility with integration. This also serves as accuracy in documentarion. If all tools are integrated, however you interact with a candidate thru phone, email or text all these will be put in on file automatically. 5. You can also open a job, and see similar jobs at the bottom of the page o look for other opportunities with the same end client 6. It also provides variety of ways to save a candidate. Either drag and drop, copy and paste or download the file. It also offers bullhorn accelerator. Where it can download profile straight from your job boards. If you want to save up with space in your drive.

1. Though Bullhorn is a very useful tool, it is never perfect. It has latency every now and then and at some point misses to capture what you have saved.

Brian
Talent Acquisition Lead in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent ATS System

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bullhorn is an excellent ATS system for recruiters, allowing for tracking of candidates and requirements through the entire hiring cycle. Bullhorn even allows for the ease of Resource Management with the ability to keep track of when projects are scheduled to end. The User Interface is very user friendly and intuitive. Configuring Bullhorn for the look and feel I want is also very simple. The functionality to be able to track emails to and from both candidates and hiring managers is a fantastic tool which helps in looking at history, both for future hires from hiring managers as well as to see interactions with candidates and employees in the past.

Excellent user interface with the ability to have various tabs on candidates so that different parts of the organization can see what they need. Tracking of emails with both Candidates/Employees as well as Hiring Managers/Client Contacts History is kept of progress through each job Candidates can be in the process for several jobs at once Search is very easy to find candidates in the database that match the job. It is also very simple to search for past jobs that may be similar to see candidates that had previously been successful.

Wendy
Wendy
Director, Recruiting in
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Bullhorn for your Daily Use- Staffing Recruiters Best Friend

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bullhorn is both our ATS and CRM. We utilize the tool on a daily basis for Activity Tracking, Reporting, Job Order Management and Candidate Search. The tool has helped bring everyone to a common platform with a common process. This has helped us maintain better performance metrics, overall reporting and candidate engagement.

Bullhorn is a great tool that is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The time to get a recruiter or an account manager up to speed on the basics of Bullhorn is relatively simple. Getting people to use all the power of Bullhorn is where consistent reminders and training is needed. The tool is great for tracking anything and allows you to forget because you can set reminders to follow up on items, track past emails, etc. The tool really will change how you recruit.

Bullhorn has lots of great tools out of the box so it is best to explore this before completing too much customization and automations. You may find better out of the box ways to do things versus spending money on customizations that you don't need or use after going live.

Joshua
Administrative manager in VS
, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use / pricy but worth it!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bullhorn is helpful and I love being able to access it from anywhere - the pricing is high but again this is the easiest of ATS/CRM that ia available to consumers - which is a good thing!

Bullhorn is a super user friendly CRm compared to other ATS or CRM software available. We are able to easily integrate job boards and this list of available integrations seems to be growing by the month! My favorite feature is the texting! A lot of people respond to text and the convenience of having it on BH is easier than trying to find other sources (even though integrations are available)

Bullhorn offers a matching feature and several filtering systems to help identify candidates. I find these to be lacking with room for improvement. You can go to filter out candidates for a warehouse role but could end up with a variety of admin and blank resumes. It is hit and miss but that could even reflect how our data is parsed into the system. I personally have not had much success using this feature.

Bron: GetApp

Powerful tool, mid level complexity

4,0 7 jaar geleden

- Great enterprise implementation team - Intuitive layout - Useful data integrity features (ie. any field can be made mandatory) - Automatic Email inclusion - Good support (within local AU support scope, US support has been underwhelming) - SalesDuel

Built-in reporting is non-existent with two addon options available, the first being a third party who can create reports for you, and another called Canvas - BullHorn's solution to the overall lack of reporting. Cavnas: Canvas is an in-house rebuild of Cognos Reporting suite however it has a lot of key features disabled, such as the ability for report creators to Cross-Join when required, edit SQL code to enforce certain report behaviour and some minor inconsistent functionality behaviour. Any raised issues are handled well by our local AU support, however, the US Canvas development team are rarely able to provide long-term solutions. As of 1/5/2017, I can't endorse Canvas as a complete or entirely functional product. Training: If you are moving from a system like JobAdder where the entire concept is around making the process as simple as possible and are making more fields mandatory, you'll need more than the basic BullHorn supplied training for your users to ensure the transition is smooth. Data Display: Some overarching data is unavailable in any form, such as "Last Contacted". You can find "Last Note Added" and "Last Edited", however, neither of these take into consideration the Outlook Email integration they have in place. Which makes it difficult to determine the last time a contact was actually contacted in any way. The solutions around this are poor.

Alissa
Accountant/Payroll Manager in
Werving en selectie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Bullhorn Review

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I do not use Bullhorn too much but am a big user of Bullhorn Back Office. I am logged in everyday and have utilized almost every functionality available. My biggest issue with this system is the small quirks and glitches. We recently had an issue with employees creating a copy of their timesheet and using PTO that caused the time to not calculate correctly. There was no solution or correction at the time. This is the perfect example of a weird glitch in the system that can be troublesome. Other than those small things, I am very happy with the functionality of Back Office specifically. The ease of use for one system to hold our timesheets, payables, commissions and invoicing makes my job a lot easier as the Accountant and Payroll Manager.

As noted above in my review, the biggest pro is the ability of the system to hold multiple functionalities for our company.

As noted in my review, the biggest con is the small glitches/quirks that the system has. It seems in every functionality I could name some sort of glitch that I have experienced.

Brian
Sr. Corporate Recruiter in
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

The best recruiting ATS/CRM I have experienced!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a fantastic product that I would highly recommend. It is on the cutting edge of recruiting, and is a must-have for people looking to take their organization's talent acquisition efforts to the next level.

Bullhorn is very intuitive, and I love that it passively tracks email conversations through email formats like Microsoft Outlook. It has powerful reporting capabilities, and makes sourcing passive talent much easier than with a traditional ATS product. It is reliable, has a nice, modern user interface, and is great for when there are multiple recruiters or teams working on the same projects. There are nice branding and marketing options available as well.

There can be a bit of a learning curve involved, depending on the system that people switch over from. Also, some of the options and customizations can only be accessed, managed or implemented at the enterprise level, which can sometimes be frustrating when there are multiple organizations and operating companies utilizing the technology under a broad set of circumstances.

erik
Managing Partner in

BH User since 4 years

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: never try to get things fixed
dont expect customer friendly behavior
be prepared to get ripped by the license model

nice UI was working ok before the new release "novo" easy to use easy to admin and customise integration in outlook was working (before novo), since novo it does no longer work

• no real workflow function • full of bugs since novo (the new release) • tickets take for ever to get solved • basically, zero SLA commitments, you pay, they do what and when they want • zero sales coverage • no ability to test new products (apart of on power point) • license model is absurd, you can only increase number of users, you can never reduce number of users • typical corporate BS, zero ownership, even on VP level, zero customer centric thinking mobile version is not proper working BI and reporting is siple in existing (stoneage) matching never worked

Courtney
Resource Manager in Canada
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

The Simplicity of Bullhorn

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Bullhorn for many years and would absolutely recommend it to a staffing firm who is just getting their feet wet in the industry. It can be a great candidate database if you maintain it well.

Bullhorn is very user-friendly and perfect for a staffing/recruiting firm who is just starting out and in need of a candidate database. I loved the Distribution List feature, where I could group similar candidates and then mass mail them within minutes. I also appreciated having the ability to see a candidate's entire work history, submissions, interviews, and placements all in 1 page.

Bullhorn does not have the greatest interface. It also does not have the ability to text candidates. If you are not active in Bullhorn, it will log you out after a few minutes and constantly require you to sign back in.