Over QuickBooks Commerce

TradeGecko biedt krachtige inventaris- en orderbeheersoftware voor multi-channel merken, e-commerce en groothandel.

Meer informatie over QuickBooks Commerce

Easy to use is what a like most about this software.

The reporting is TERRIBLE. Want to see how many products you sold in the last 12 months.

Beoordelingen van QuickBooks Commerce

Waar voor je geld

QuickBooks Commerce heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 438 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je QuickBooks Commerce eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (438)

Phill D.
Phill D.
Voedselproductie
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Love it

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a few bumps along the way with Tradegecko, but overall I love it. I was with Unleashed for 2 years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was exactly what I needed. I decided to do a quick trial in January to scope out the system for a potential end of financial year change over at the end of March. Within 2 hours I had decided to fully implement the system immediately. Mine is a particularly complex installation as I have a large number of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been relatively stable, but there have been a few learning experiences.

I was recently asked what I thought were the benefits of Unleashed over Tradegecko and my reply was that there, are none. The WooCommerce integration is a huge benefit for me, but even if that was taken away, I feel that Tradegecko has the edge. Unleashed does not do tax inclusive pricing well. If you are a wholesaler then this might not be much of a problem, however, if you are retailing too it does become an issue. Tradegecko seems to have solved these technical difficulties and it makes the system much easier to use.

If you have an integration with WooCommerce then I strongly recommend you have a thorough backup system on your website before you install then do any updates of the Tradegecko app or WooCommerce app. I have had a couple of issues with updates and have now learnt to wait a couple of days before updating - for one issue I think I was the first person to update and experience the particular issue and therefore the technical team hadn't had a chance to fully investigate the bug. I have had a couple of issues with the helpdesk, but it was just one of their agents, and with any growing business there will be some technical staff who are more and less experienced than others. Also, their engineers don't work the weekends and I think this is something that could be improved, for a worldwide system and online so needs someone on hand 24/7. On the positive side of this however, they have been very responsive to some of my constructive criticisms and seem genuinely interested in improving their systems.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Phill, Thanks for the honest feedback, and we are glad that TradeGecko has been able to help you meet your needs. We are always looking to improve our system and service, so we will be sure to pass your feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Marlyn yolideska P.
Marlyn yolideska P.
Independiente in Argentinië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

El mejor software para pequeñas, medianas y grandes empresas

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Quickbooks nos permite manejar todas nuestras necesidades contables de forma eficaz y eficientemente. Por esta razón, no pretendemos cambiar de software, ya que funciona efectivamente  en nuestra organización; vemos que es una excelente solución para los problemas que presentábamos antes de utilizarla, razón por la cual, la seguiremos empleando durante los próximos años.

Quickbooks es un sistema excelente; puede hacer casi todo a un nivel de excelencia. Todavía presento ciertas necesidades contables que QuickBooks no puede manejar aún por nosotros.

La operatividad del sistema no siempre es muy acorde a lo solicitado. Por esta razón; es muy común que deba consultar archivos de ayuda o usar google para recordar cómo debo hacer una tarea poco repetitiva, debido a que la interfaz de usuario no es sencilla. Tiene un grado de complicación, para descifrar cómo realizar la acciones poco ejecutadas, sin una dirección. El empleo de otras herramientas es frustrante en muchas ocasiones.

Kristof V.
co worker in
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Basic plan

3 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - Add additional languages: dutch / french / german
- Make own translations / rename possible (example: products and variants being able to change/rename or translate to own choice)
- Tradegecko support: receive an email confirmation when opening a new ticket or replying in a ticket. Only replies by tradegecko are email notified. I, for example, open the same ticket 3 times in a row as it disappeared after a couple of minutes with any feedback = it appears that the support team moved the ticket for further investigation and there for it was disappearing in my account (MY ACTIVITIES)

Fast and reliable website / webportal = cloud based Ipad app Intelligence functions Magento connection Had a problem with the Magento stock status, took a while to explain, understand and proceed but an adjustment by the tech team saved us = so big ups for standing open for malfunctions/adjustments!

- Limited magento connection: not fully supported (tax class / discounts / excl tax price / visibility setting / categories) - 3PL Exporter: sales invoices = 5 templates available but not 1 of them contains all data. For European law we need to extract a monthly overview of all the invoices included company name/company number / total price/tax price / tax class. In order te get this data I need to export basic and quickbooks template and then mix 2 complex CSV files... Would be an improvement to provide an template that contains all data of provide custom template on request. - branding & identity: limited invoice text = Terms and Conditions? - branding & identity: there is no preview function to see the different Document Specific Settings when making an adjustment - inventory products: import new products = not able to include the re-order points (CSV) = manually editing afterwards - inventory products: update existing products = not able to change the re-order points in bulk (CSV) - inventory products: bulk actions = there is no publish to magento feature (publish to underlaying variants) - inventory variants: there are no selection boxes at the left (like with the products) = not possible to bulk edit variants / publish to magento / publish to B2B - B2B eCommerce Platform not available for the basic plan, why does it show up in the menu left and in the product edit/bulk edit screens?

Benjamin M.
Accounts Assistant in Kenia
Textiel, 501-1.000 werknemers

QuickBooks the efficient an effective running of a company

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has enabled the easy, efficient, and effective management of the company integrating every function hence internal controls can easily be affected.

Easy access to all areas in the system. You can integrate every aspect of your company. Fast, easy, and efficient stock-take. Customer support and services are helpful.

The theme for the software is a bit bright making the eyes strain as brightness control is not very effective.

Lufunda richardson S.
Director in Zambia
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

QuickBooks Commerce is still the best software despite its few flaws.

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: QuickBooks Commerce has enabled us to easily reach and connect with our clients thereby increasing our sales.

The multi currency feature has been quite impactful on our everyday business processes and it has been quite easy to use.

I like every feature on this software, and am still taking some time to explore on other features. I wouldn't say they are difficult to use though.

Ante P.
Customer Service Representative in VS
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

QuickBooks is amazing for beginners with small businesses!!!!

5 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am currently working on accounts payables and accounts receivables and I love how I can create invoices AND JOURNAL ENTRIES ARE MY FAVORITE!

I love the variety of options and how much control I have to choose what I want and how I want to create reports! It has everything you need to know and fully loaded information on accounts payables!

Sometimes it makes you start over to the first page to learn new things on account ledger but hey even that can be good because practice makes perfect just reread!

Patricia M.
Patricia M.
customer service specialist in Polen
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Growing businesses appreciate QuickBooks Commerce

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: the workers here find it easier to use since they input data and recall it easily when they need to use it. also it reduces on paper filing since the application is a database on it own.

Coming from a paper office, where every record and sale was on paper, QuickBooks Commerce made it easy to record daily transactions. I like that it separates debtors from creditors so you cannot make a mistake of recording on the wrong file. when you enter all details like the amount of the transaction, discount offered QuickBooks Commerce calculates for you. I like this feature because it eliminates room for calculation errors.

There are no warehouse management specifics also it does not offer bar code scan feature.

Swabulu H.
quick books commerce in Oeganda
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

Greatest software that have ever used among softwares

4 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Am running a building company and have used this software for now 2 years without any problem and up to now am still using them because they reduce on consists of paper work

it is great and it is in reality easy to use them

All software are have liked them because they give opportunity to every who wants them and use them effectively without getting ang problem

Reactie Intuit

4 weken geleden

Hello there, and thank you so much for leaving your review, Swabulu! We love hearing that our customers are enjoying their time with QuickBooks. If you need any help or have questions about your account in the future, feel free to reach out through the 'Help (?)' icon in-account, and then you can click 'Contact Us'. Our teams would be more than happy to help you out by phone or chat, and get you taken care of! Stay awesome! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Frank W.
Owner in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

I recommend QuickBooks for any small business.

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My store is really small, so I really enjoy this software! It's simple and easy to navigate and that's just what I like.

Updating my products in my shopify store is quickly done by QuickBooks. Syncing speed with my store and the live update with quantities of my products at ease. What I really like about the software is how it deals in multiple currencies around the world.

I think the customer service could be a lot better with QuickBooks, they don't really respond in person and get down to fix the main problem. If you are trying to deal in a lot of different varieties of products, I do not recommend this software, but if you're just a simple small business this software can be magnificent.

Zafeiria A.
Zafeiria A.
Chemist in Griekenland
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

QuickBooks Commerce- Useful Software

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I found what I was looking for in such software. QuickBooks Commerce has a good price and meets my needs.

Εasy to use, whether used from a mobile or desktop. Also, the price of the software fully corresponds to its features and to what it gives. The software is what a small business needs.

Βαsed on what I need for my job, with what the software offers I am covered. So far I have no problem highlighting its features.

Jason L.
Jason L.
Lead Solution Engineer - Commerce Cloud in VS
Internet, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Product - Extremely Poor Execution by Intuit

4 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The messaging and lack of effort to keep customers happy has been nothing short of disappointing. The messaging was very offputting. What company says they are sunsetting product and offers links to GetApp and other software review sites to transition? Odd. I've talked to a couple people at Intuit and they have no idea what this product does or how it works. I now have to unravel this mess and make decisions knowing that my current provider essentially does not want me as a customer anymore unless I want to start with a fresh instance and import customers and product, but not any sales data. Making business decisions starts with data and if you don't have data in a business management system, you're swinging in the dark.

QuickBooks Commerce, formerly TradeGecko is a great product. Essentially, what this product provides is a business management system; a hub to manage inventory, purchasing, orders, products, etc. I have used it for 2 years and grew my business in a sustainable manner, thanks in part to Tradegecko/QuickBooks Commerce. The problem here starts when a company like Intuit acquires such a product and tries to put their stamp on it and make it part of their suite of products. The only reason to consider QuickBooks Commerce at this point is if you are starting a new company. If you have any sales history, not sure why you would want to use the product.

There are little things here and there that have popped up but overall, I was happy. The problem I have is what happened over the past 45 days by Intuit; they are sunsetting current product. I've been part of an acquisition and I understand things change. What I have a problem with is that they have no good way to transition current (paying customers) to the 'new' product. Have historical data such as orders/purchase orders, etc. that you want to pull in? Nope. Let's be honest, the data model is exactly the same or strikingly similar. THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. They were previously able to pull in historical data and they have documentation online (still) that indicates that customer service can help import data for you. I do not use any 'complicated' modules in this product but they are totally unwilling to help even noting that this type of messaging is still in their help docs. That being said, for a company with previous sales and history, I don't know why you would want this product, especially if you use something like Inventory Planner to help forecast, which relies on such data. Pretty obvious that someone at Intuit made the brilliant decision to not help current customers.

Principal in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Tradegecko is great software and always getting better

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's impossible to add a case and break it up to units (wholesalers typically buy and sell by the case and occasionally break up cases), the way packsizes appear in reports ('case' vs the SKU #), the lack of synchronization between POs and items (it requires a item to be MANUALLY linked linked to a PO) and if PO is not linked to a backordered item, any backordered sales order will not be AUTOMATICALLY linked to a PO (a list of possible POs appear even for FULLFILLED items!), limited filtering on options in the inventory area it would be nice to have options like 'does not have this tag' etc), see history for product bundles (formerly composite variants) and not only the history for the actual bundled variant SKU, one has to click on fulfill orders to see still unfulfilled items on a sales order and can't see it on the sales order, it's impossible to see the associated orders that are committed, ordered but not fulfilled and shipped on a variant or product page (it doesn't show up on the history tab and it's not linkable from the committed information in the stock info area)

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

Vincent D.
Kinesiologist in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Really userfriendly, excellent for small businesses

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am in the fitness Ecommerce as well as selling fitness program and supplements. Quickbooks helps me with nearly everything that i was doing on Excel before.. Now I have everything on 1 software. It is easy to use and it is way easier and less time consuming using this software compare to Excel. I highly recommand it.

I recommend this software to anybody who is looking for an easier way to manage their businesses. If you are looking to open an online business, this is probably one of the easiest way to do it. I am not a huge technology person and this platform is really userfriendly, I haven't had problems, but if I had any the support services is there to support you in real time, in a lot of languages. I speak french, english and spanish and the app can help me in any of those languages.

I haven't see any issue yet with this software.. I think that maybe add more feature on the app to make it similar to the computer version.

Alpha N.
cable tv in Caribisch Nederland
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"A solid foundation for simple bookkeeping"

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For bookkeeping and payment processing, I use QuickBooks. It enables me to send invoices with an online payment link and to grant access to my accountant so that he may prepare my taxes every year.

What do you enjoy the most? QuickBooks is one of the most widely used accounting programs, and with good reason. There are numerous tools available to assist you in getting started or troubleshooting problems that may occur in your company. Inventory management, accounts payable/receivable, billing/invoicing choices, and other fantastic features may all be modified.

Recommendations to people who are thinking about buying the product: There are less expensive options that provide nearly the same job. The only disadvantage is that QuickBooks is so widely used in the accounting world that switching to another platform is difficult. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gathered and hosted the review.

Charlie B.
VP in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs. Two TradeGecko (TG) features are essential for us. For customer order entry, TG allows us to automatically import orders from our website, Excel files, and its B2B. Manual entry possible. TG generates attractive invoices, packing lists and enables easy e-mail communication. Our supply chain is 5-6 months so inventory management is an essential 2nd feature. TG provides great functionality and is very easy to update. We always know exactly where we stand with inventory issues. Reporting is a 3rd valuable feature. TG provides invaluable data on individual customer and products. We don't yet integrate TG with our accounting and many of its partners but we plan to begin doing so in 2017.

Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

Mevasoa B.
Article writer in Madagaskar
Kantoorbenodigdheden, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best accounting service for small businesses

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: QuickBooks Online combines the best of flexibility, convenience, financial functionality, and extensibility. As a result, it's our Editors' Choice winner for the majority of small businesses' accounting requirements. FreshBooks is our other Editors' Choice option for small businesses that don't require everything QuickBooks has to offer.

Improved onboarding User interface and navigation have been improved on the dashboard. Contact information and transaction forms in great detail Several reports that can be customized Projects, paychecks, and other add-ons and connectors are all supported.

Expensive Online assistance could be improved.

Reactie Intuit

3 maanden geleden

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Mevasoa! It's awesome that QuickBooks has helped provide a simple and functional way to account for and manage your business operations! Thank you for being part of the QuickBooks family! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

Sterling B.
Head of Product Development/ Marketing/ Sales in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Outstanding Customer Service and the Most Versatile Supply Chain Management Solution I've Found

5 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Trade Gecko has been a dream for my small business, and starting early has allowed us to track growth as we venture into national sales. I can't wait to look back over our records and watch how much we've grown in a few years. TG has offered us above-standard integration of inventory management as well as our costs of purchase orders, which factor into profit reports per item over time as a "Moving Average Cost" (MAC). As a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer, we have been able to use this and the "Buy Price" per Purchase Order to track our cost of goods (basically, we calculate that externally and mark it in the Buy Price of an item in a fresh Purchase Order - the MAC is adjusted over time to reflect profit margins as cost of goods varies by batch). One of the most exciting things about TG is their dedication to growth, which is based almost entirely off of customer feedback. We're very excited to watch the development of TG's manufacturer tracking services, which hopefully soon will allow us to calculate and track cost of goods by individual ingredient. As enthused community participants, TG has also given us beta access to cutting edge services that have already cut out our need for other 4th/5th party subscriptions. I feel like eventually TG will be our all around blanket production & sales management interface, and I look forward to that. For now, it's still more versatile than any other SCM solution I've tested, at least without paying $2,000+/mo, and as far as I can tell TG will remain useful as we grow through our business plan and even incorporate. TG has also allowed us to seamlessly integrate with our complex Woo Commerce shopping cart, which we use across multiple sales channels within a Word Press server. TG can track sales back to the individual channel and automate reports to our customers that reflect the proper brands and stores. This has been invaluable to our growth and expansion, and will continue to be for years to come. If you're frustrated and can't figure out which SCM or inventory management solution to choose in the vast sea of services, if nothing else try TG for their outstanding customer support. My favorite part about TG is that no matter what I need to know, figure out, or sometimes even invent, the staff is extremely patient and they know the interface in and out ' I've yet to try to do something within reason that couldn't be done, and it's never taken a CSR more than 2 days to thoroughly teach me how to do it.

7 jaar geleden

Dear Sterling, Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad that TradeGecko has helped your business to grow, and we are happy to hear that the features have helped you to save valuable time in your business. We truly appreciate your support, and will be sure to continue to improve our product to serve your needs!

Jay C.
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Very useful with limitations

4 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely up to date but the refreshes take time to load and when you're in the middle of an order, it could be a frustrating to keep clients waiting. On the other hand, the smartphone app is still limited in it's functionalities (for example I would love to access stock control on my smartphone so I can "receive" items in the warehouse with just my cellphone rather than running to my computer). The same goes for TG's main browser based software interface. But having used the service for almost a year, I do notice constant improvements (some significant, some incremental) to the service whether it's a new feature or a annoying interface that's been squashed. Customer service is responsive to queries but I do wish they could implement user-requested features quicker. Another area of improvement is the POS interface. Currently, making a sales order is not very easy. I understand that this system is more suited for wholesalers but I wished it was designed with a retailer in mind. The ease of use is somewhat slow and clunky. Changing or return an order requires a whole series of hoop-jumping. It takes time to teach employees all the steps required for a sales order whereas other POS software are much easier and much more intuitive. I would like to point out that the intelligence reports are particularly useful, saving a significant amount of time (and money) over traditional spreadsheets or the pencil and ledger method. It is highly customizable and easily sorted to display the information you're looking. I've never any problem finding the information I wanted in the intelligence report. I was always able to sort and customize the reports based on exactly what information I was looking for. Overall my experience using TG is unequivocally positive despite the various caveats. I believe as long as the TG team stays responsive and alert to their user's needs and continues to improve upon suggestions, then I believe this software is highly useful for any business with inventory management needs.

Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

Joel J.
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like the software and Customer support is always very helpful in every aspect.

Reporting is good. It is also easy to use. Integrates with other software easily.

There is not a payment integration that syncs with wholesale orders or on site sales.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Joel, we are pleased you find our platform easy to use, do check our our knowledge center on TradeGecko Payments.

Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Sportartikelen
Bron: GetApp

Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday

4 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about. I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

Mostly anything can be done through csv. Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost) Supports multiple currencies Able to sync with multiple sales channels Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work) ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support. If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature. Only allows one supplier per item. Most tasks are easy to do and learn. For advanced users, there are several little hidden features / obstacles that were difficult to figure-out, and left me wondering why didn't they tell me. There are a few limitations that I have to work around and live with, but I believe with time TG will fix them. For example, you cannot input your own landed cost. You have to use their built in system that calculates landed cost from the PO. This is a huge headache; not all costs associated with a PO are payable to the supplier ie Transport, Duty, Broker Fees, Graphic Artist, etc.

7 jaar geleden

Dear Andrew, Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Fallon tendai K.
strategic market researcher in Zimbabwe
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Accounting software at its simplest

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional. It has improved so much since I trained using QuickBooks in university. It has been simplified so much, It is a staple in the day to day operations of our company

This software makes understanding your key business activities easier. I have been able to train my staff on how to use it, their tutorials are so detailed and easy to understand, most of my staff are not even high school graduates and yet after a few sessions of training, they are able to operate the software well. This software is a Godsend, it has made life so much simpler for me and my staff.

The limiting of sales orders for the cheaper priced packages

Laura L.
VS

Great ordering software

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Im a consultant for a small but quickly growing company that creates goods and wholesales them. The company needed ordering software to track sales order drafts, orders, and invoices, as well as partial payments and partial shipments. The inventory has LOTS of variables. We needed a solution that could interact with online, but could also be done by hand since so much of the business is done face to face. We needed something easy to use and attractive to look at that had good reporting and also graphs. It was hard to find software that wasn't solely linked to an online store. We're gradually adding a scanning barcode system for inventory, too, and are glad that will interact with trade gecko seamlessly.

It really hits ALL the main points of what we need, especially the partial shipments and payments as well as item variables. It integrates with several other types of software. It's helped the business tremendously, and the data on sales is fantastic in streamlining where to put our efforts, what to stock, etc.

Some functionality isn't there....small things you notice when you use this everyday like we do. i.e. Reports print on multiple pages, for example, but don't have the dates and title of report on each page, or even at the top of the report. You need to screen shot graphs in order to print them. And needing to duplicate orders in order to edit them after finalization. Set up is overall fairly straightforward, but some aspects, if you make a mistake you have to start all over again. Since we had no idea of our costing when we got this software going, we didn't set it up correctly.

Jason Z.
CEO in VS
Chemicaliën, 11-50 werknemers

Great software, easy to use

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saves us time, reduces employee workload.

Tradegecko streamlines the entire process from making quotations to collecting payments. Everything is automated. We sell specialty chemicals for researchers (universities and companies) which still place orders by emailing/faxing PDF POs, requiring manually entering order information. The software is very easy to use and saved us time.

The software does not allow many customization by individual users. Pretty much all features are universal. Different users always need customization to fit their needs. TradeGecko should create many options that allow each user to select, customize functions. For example, there is no option to change the name of invoices, Proforma Invoice vs Invoice, which should be a basic feature for users to deal with organizational customers.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback as we are always striving to improve our Product for our merchants. We'll have your account manager reach out to discuss this further, as users are able to customise Invoices.

CEO in Zuid-Afrika
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

QuickBooks Online the easy way out!

4 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I personally enjoy the effortless operation of the software and the potential growth in businesses .

* Home page layout : Easy to access all your ribbons from the home page. * The Developers took their time to make the software dummy proof in regards of using it. * You can sync your bank account with the software for better evaluation . * Makes stock-take a whole lot easier .

*The constant buffering just after a update on the software side . *There are no dark theme for the software and put straining on your eyes.

Leilani F.
Data Entry Specialist in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

GREATEST UTILIZATION of ECOMMERCE SOFTWARE to MANAGE !!!!!!!!

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It definitley is worth its value and has delivered results for this kind of software. easy to manage and understand and so far has been a great positive addition for my Company.

Maneuvering through each feature is quite impressively easy. This software is highly resourceful and its Value is off the charts. A much needed and integrated platform for my company and has delivered results within.

Definitely could be a bit overwhelming with the many selection of features and options and so forth...more so for smaller businesses and what not. could be trimmed down a little but over all its been great.