Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

QuickBooks eCommerce reviews

Over QuickBooks eCommerce

TradeGecko biedt krachtige inventaris- en orderbeheersoftware voor multi-channel merken, e-commerce en groothandel.

Meer informatie over QuickBooks eCommerce

Easy to use is what a like most about this software.

Beoordelingen van QuickBooks eCommerce

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

QuickBooks eCommerce heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 597 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je QuickBooks eCommerce eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (597)

Phill
Phill
Voedselproductie
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Love it

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a few bumps along the way with Tradegecko, but overall I love it. I was with Unleashed for 2 years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was exactly what I needed. I decided to do a quick trial in January to scope out the system for a potential end of financial year change over at the end of March. Within 2 hours I had decided to fully implement the system immediately. Mine is a particularly complex installation as I have a large number of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been relatively stable, but there have been a few learning experiences.

I was recently asked what I thought were the benefits of Unleashed over Tradegecko and my reply was that there, are none. The WooCommerce integration is a huge benefit for me, but even if that was taken away, I feel that Tradegecko has the edge. Unleashed does not do tax inclusive pricing well. If you are a wholesaler then this might not be much of a problem, however, if you are retailing too it does become an issue. Tradegecko seems to have solved these technical difficulties and it makes the system much easier to use.

If you have an integration with WooCommerce then I strongly recommend you have a thorough backup system on your website before you install then do any updates of the Tradegecko app or WooCommerce app. I have had a couple of issues with updates and have now learnt to wait a couple of days before updating - for one issue I think I was the first person to update and experience the particular issue and therefore the technical team hadn't had a chance to fully investigate the bug. I have had a couple of issues with the helpdesk, but it was just one of their agents, and with any growing business there will be some technical staff who are more and less experienced than others. Also, their engineers don't work the weekends and I think this is something that could be improved, for a worldwide system and online so needs someone on hand 24/7. On the positive side of this however, they have been very responsive to some of my constructive criticisms and seem genuinely interested in improving their systems.

9 jaar geleden

Hi Phill, Thanks for the honest feedback, and we are glad that TradeGecko has been able to help you meet your needs. We are always looking to improve our system and service, so we will be sure to pass your feedback on. Have a great day! Regards, Alicia TradeGecko

Zach
Ceo in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Quickbooks

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have had a few bumps alongside the way with Tradegecko, however ordinary I love it. I was once with Unleashed for two years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was once precisely what I needed. I determined to do a speedy trial in January to scope out the gadget for a manageable cease of monetary yr exchange over at the give up of March. Within two hours I had determined to wholly put in force the gadget immediately. Mine is a in particular complicated set up as I have a giant variety of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been tremendously stable, however there have been a few getting to know experiences.

With the on line model of 08, it is easy to constantly have the most current updates. The potential to share documents is the unique device an accountant wishes to in reality talk the facts required to preserve your books and put up your taxes. If you ever want it, you might also without difficulty get admission to QuickBook mortgage money as properly as the 2008 paycheck via the program. Access is fantastic each time and anywhere.

Some processes' naming conventions are a little intimidating till you parent out precisely the place they are and what they are called. Features may also be moved as a end result of the upgrades, making it greater difficult to find out them. There are every now and then troubles with the on line connectivity, as there are with any cloud-based applications.

Rafael

A bad software package

1,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I appreciate TradeGecko’s effort to have a competitive software package, but their offering is still far away from that. Their programming skills seem questionable since the company I work for had to hire and pay for our own programmer that would fix their problems… So we can have a reliable service Seems that their marketing strategy is to make it very compatible (see the list of add-ons above); hence, marketableas “compatible”. I appreciate that too; however, Tradegecko seems to be implementing what they know… I question what that is, including but not limited to accounting procedures, programming, warehouse operations or work experience. These are some of the problems I have had so far because I have to use this software: Returns can only be attached to an invoice, so if the customer does not provide the original invoice number, we can’t do anything in TradeGecko – adjust in QB and then we have to adjust the quantities in TradeGecko. NOTE that our customers are retailers so if their clients return an item they are also clueless. Still ongoing problem. We run a sales history report to show invoices paid within a time period, the report returns invoices created on said time period that are paid. New problem, but the report used to work. We want a sales report showing all sales reps in one report, we can only run reports showing one sales rep at a time or all sales without sales rep information. Ongoing problem. Connectivity is very slow, we are in the U.S. running Windows 10 desktops and don’t know where their servers are. Still ongoing problem We have to refresh the screen every time we enter information, otherwise the new data may not update on it’s own. It can take anywhere from 10-30 seconds before I stop seeing the “logging into your account hello[user]”. Still ongoing problem Inventory turnover is very important, but they don’t offer a default report showing stock valuation per date. It’s either today’s information or we have to add a code string at the end of another report to see the value at a specific date. Ongoing problem I'm not disputing the positive reviews, just would like to know if any of the readers have the same problems I have AND how you solved them, if ever.

Keeps track of complex items and variants Integrates with QB Manages a lot of useful information

Constructively, spend more time making of it a decent product, then spend the time making it more compatible Slow system response Lack important reports Requires that the client hires and pays on their own pocket a programmer to solve some problems Little consideration to real work scenarios (like merchandise returns) Very INFLEXIBLE They have good data, but don't know how to manage data

8 jaar geleden

Hi Rafael, Thanks for the feedback and I know some of the team are working on this with you but let me just give some more detail here, 1. Returns - we do currently only support returns against an invoice as we want to make sure we associate any movement of goods against a sales order, we're evaluating if there's another method we should support with this. 2. Sales history report - we've made some big changes and improvements to the intelligence section of TradeGecko and we're making some more improvements to give more flexibility around invoice dates / payment due dates etc., 3. Sales rep report - yep, we don't offer a great solution for this right now, it's on the todo list. 4. Connectivity - our servers are based in the USA (hosted on AWS), so not sure about any latency or speed issues, would love to dive more into this. 5. We're currently working on inventory turnover and more general supply chain metrics and will make sure to update you asap Thanks again and my apologies that I can't solve all of your issues, but happy to give complete transparency on progress to delivering more of the functions that you're looking to run your growing business. I know Priscilla has been in touch and do get back to her or me if there's anything I can do to help, Best, Cameron CEO, TradeGecko

Benjamin
Mechanic in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Why The experience utilizing quickbooks for independent companies actually make all the difference

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have understood that QuickBooks has saved me a great deal of time and has expanded my efficiency fundamentally. Likewise made it simpler to monitor requests and inventory left in stocks.

Quickbook Does what it should - at a significant level. The request passage part is smooth, incorporates with this present world and requires insignificant preparation. The stock administration part improves on inventory management and gives us all the data we want to oversee stock

More often than not, I had been approached to submit an feature request, which I for one didn't view as satisfying. When reporting orders and payment complications.

nefertini lance
Seller in Filipijnen
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Quickbooks is the best partner for my small business.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Mostly It took me an hour or more to finish with my inventory management using Excel but with Quickbook it only took me like half of time of my usual work time. With less time I had to do with my work the more time I have for my family and other things. I am so happy that I found this software that improves my daily living and also makes my workflow easier.

I like how easy it is to use and to understand. Does its job well, exactly as it should. The order entry portion runs easily, fits in with the actual world, and needs little training. The inventory management component makes managing inventories easier and gives us all the data we need to do so. Improved integration. The dashboard's user interface and navigation have been improved. Numerous reports that can be modified Projects, salaries, and other add-ons and interfaces are all supported. Contact information and transaction forms are very detailed.

I did find the software installation process to be a little bit of a drawback. I needed assistance installing the software because it was a little difficult for me to do it. In addition, a strong internet connection was necessary for the process, and the location I was in had limited connectivity, making this component a little difficult. But once it was all done it'll be all good and easy to use until the end. The struggle in the beginning is worth it for its most helpful uses.

Dayle
Front-end Developer in VK
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Quick & Easy Quickbooks!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I’d say despite a couple of tiny downfalls which can easily be worked around, my overall experience was great, and would definitely recommend.

The biggest factor with Quickbooks is the user interface. They make it so easy to use! The guides are very clear, and the functionality gives you endless possibilities to apply to you individual needs of your business.

There is no multilingual option, and tends to have issues when setting up tax’s within certain countries. For example, in my case I was using it in Thailand.If a store product has multiple description variations due to different languages, this can sometimes prove to be problematic (unless treated as separate products).

Nicholas
President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

A fully integrated platform

5,0 6 maanden geleden

The best part about this platform is everything is in one place. From the point of sale, through order management, fulfillment and back to the book keeping. A fully integrated system just makes life easier.

I couldn't imagine moving to another platform. My client relies on this system to do eveything. So my fear is one day they will want to move and I am not sure how easy that will be!

Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Experience with quickbook

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have plenty of inventories to be taken for the past records also. On that time quickbook plays a major role in doing the work within stipulated time

It's is very simple and easy to use. Descriptions are very good

Sometimes if network breaks then the data is also gone missing

Loraine
Manager in Filipijnen
Supermarkten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

QuickBooks has some flaws but it is still the best for small businesses

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't have any issue with this software and it's easy to me to implement whithin the landscape of my competitors

The thoroughness of QuickBooks is what i appreciate most about it

It is very simple to use its great for us i need my store to Access this website

Raymond
Raymond

Poor Experience with Tradegecko

1,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started a small confectionery business in October 2014, and needed a system to keep track of sales, stock and finances. After reviewing several platforms, we settled with Shopify for the POS and web store, TradeGecko for the inventory management, and Xero for accounting. The idea was to integrate these platforms so a sale in the shop will flow through Shopify to Tradegecko, and then to Xero. At that time, Shopify could not link directly to Xero and could not calculate basic cost of goods sold for accounting purposes. We went for TradeGecko to overcome these issues, and because the front end of the software is very user friendly for keeping track of over 1000 SKUs. On paper, and if it all worked TradeGecko would be fantastic. In practice, there have been data synchronisation issues from the very beginning which TradeGecko has admitted they cannot fix. Our experience with their customer service has been very frustrating, and they now recommend that we leave TradeGecko for another system. We are therefore going through a painful and expensive process of migrating to Dear Systems, which we also use for another business and which has worked seamlessly. The synchronisation issues are straight forward and we have never understood why they cannot be resolved. Everyday, we have about 200-500 sales through our POS that flow through to TradeGecko via two Shopify accounts (amazingly Shopify POS only allows one shop per account, so we need two Shopify accounts for two shops). On some days everything then flows through to Xero fine, but far too often several sales will be missing. Because of this, our accountants have to spend between 15 minutes and 3-4 hours trying to manually reconcile the missing amounts between TradeGecko and Xero. This extra work has been costing us over US$1,000 per month alone. In addition, TradeGecko cannot as at the end of 2015 split out total amounts by payment methods. As a retail shop, we settle most of our transactions by cash, but also have credit cards, debit cards, contactless cards, etc. We have to manually download every transaction daily and use a pivot table in Excel to tie figures to our bank statements. This adds another half an hour of work a day. Having used Dear Systems and TradeGecko extensively for a period of time, I can say that we made the mistake of liking the look of TradeGecko over its function. Dear Systems has since also updated their user interface. We and our accountants have spoken and explained the situation to probably every single member of TradeGecko’s technical team over the past 15 months. The number of times we have repeated ourselves and chased for a response is absolutely unbelievable. We were promised fixes along the way, but eventually even TradeGecko has given up. We feel very disappointed and let down by TradeGecko, whose final solution was for us to either continue with our manual workarounds or migrate to another platform, which is also a big disruption for a small business like ours. We hope that other small business owners can avoid what we experienced. We have wasted a lot of time and energy on TradeGecko instead of focusing on our business. It is a stress that we did not need.

8 jaar geleden

Hi Raymond, Thanks for your honest review. We appreciate your feedback and will definitely look into improving some of the issues that you are facing with the system.

Stephanie
Business Owner in Australië
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Consistently horrible support experience

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Possibly okay if you don't want to actually know how many products you have sold, or add any inventory to your system OR stop selling when you run out of stock. But honestly - before I started my business I worked in software development, so I consider myself pretty tech savvy - and this product is unreliable, unfinished, and comes with poor quality support.

We have two retail websites on shopify, and sell wholesale using the b2b portal or entering orders on behalf of our customers, depending on their region. Initially we found Trade Gecko (now QB Commerce) easy to implement and get up and running with. It's a pretty-looking interface, and at least on the surface, is quite easy to use. The b2b portal works well and our customers like using it to order their products.

The reporting is TERRIBLE. Want to see how many products you sold in the last 12 months. Oh - you can't. (We sell one product as a part of several bundles, all configured inside TG - reporting can NOT cater to this). Are you wanting an inventory management system to - you know - manage your inventory? Don't bother. Trade Gecko lags so much we CONSTANTLY oversell. We aren't even super high volume yet (200-300 orders a day in a peak season release), and it can't keep up. SO frustrating having to constantly contact customers to explain why we oversold, and why our inventory is negative despite our settings being set to NOT allow overselling. Don't even BOTHER trying to do a stock transfer. We make stock available at a specific type as a part of a new release, and spend weeks hyping this up to our customers - then Trade Gecko takes 2+ hours to receive the stock in?! Customers waiting, angry (understandably) and us rushing manually adjusting stock in and out to get it to work, only to find all our inventory numbers are DOUBLED when it eventually published two hours later. After going back and forth with support several times we were told that we can't stock transfer more than 2000 units at a time. TG isn't designed to do that. (SO... our full container shipments of 10,000+ items have to be split up because our system can't cope?!) Honestly the WORST support experience consistently - SO many core functions missing, or don't work properly.

Dericka
cleaner in Zuid-Afrika
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

Quikbook has some flaws but it is still the best for small businesses.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very sattisfied because you give all the tools to get your business up and running.

I love sll the features about it. It saves you alot of time and productivity is very clear and understanding. Its highly recommended.

I would say some of the features can be implemented more because some of them just dissapeared but overall im happy.

Lufunda Richardson
Director in Zambia
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

QuickBooks Commerce is still the best software despite its few flaws.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: QuickBooks Commerce has enabled us to easily reach and connect with our clients thereby increasing our sales.

The multi currency feature has been quite impactful on our everyday business processes and it has been quite easy to use.

I like every feature on this software, and am still taking some time to explore on other features. I wouldn't say they are difficult to use though.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Tradegecko is great software and always getting better

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's impossible to add a case and break it up to units (wholesalers typically buy and sell by the case and occasionally break up cases), the way packsizes appear in reports ('case' vs the SKU #), the lack of synchronization between POs and items (it requires a item to be MANUALLY linked linked to a PO) and if PO is not linked to a backordered item, any backordered sales order will not be AUTOMATICALLY linked to a PO (a list of possible POs appear even for FULLFILLED items!), limited filtering on options in the inventory area it would be nice to have options like 'does not have this tag' etc), see history for product bundles (formerly composite variants) and not only the history for the actual bundled variant SKU, one has to click on fulfill orders to see still unfulfilled items on a sales order and can't see it on the sales order, it's impossible to see the associated orders that are committed, ordered but not fulfilled and shipped on a variant or product page (it doesn't show up on the history tab and it's not linkable from the committed information in the stock info area)

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

Stass
Stass
CEO in Thailand
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

Missing essential features

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since we subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 accounts in three different countries - one with manufacturing and wholesale and two with wholesale only. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a real nightmare. Others will migrate to another solution once the annual subscription will expire.... If you have a manufacturing and import procedures which involves multi currency use, i strongly recommend to think twice and perform a complete trial before buying their subscription..

Easy to set up even for non-advanced users. Web interface. Support staff is quite good and responsive.

Impossible to use other than products purchase currency for landed costs. Packing slip (packing list) doesnt show the total weight of the shipping. One has to use the calculator to add this value manually by pen to the end of the weight column. No choice to download the documents in different formats, except long procedure via automation, which is an absolute waste of time. If you have multiple accounts, you cant switch between them in the mobile app. Even after logout and re-login. Sometimes you even have troubles to print invoices. Two pages invoice is being printed on 8-9 pages, because the gaps between the lines are huge. They blame Google Chrome, and suggest using other browsers, but it doesn't help. Since i subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 different accounts in different countries - wholesale in two of them and manufacturing one. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a nightmare. If strongly recommend with we cant wait to close this cooperation.

Ahmad
Internet in Nigeria
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Notwithstanding

5,0 vorig jaar

notwithstanding, they leave off that they channel postings by 'Upheld.' This suggests the things are kept in the particular solicitation offered - starting with the most vital bidder. Various stages could present upheld postings by adding a couple to the most elevated mark of a properly situated results page organized by the standard study - not making the _entire_ results page just advancements. Also, they use dull guides to increase click-throughs to paid postings by making the principal posting join - which opens more nuances on non-upheld postings - go clearly to your site. Since most of the time the client was endeavoring to click more nuances (read your overviews), they will ceaselessly skip, returning to Capterra to tap the right "See nuances" interface taking everything into account - with your monetary advancement plan two or three bucks lighter.

They convey motivator connections, and surveys composed and distributed by clicking a connection procure the commentator a gift voucher. (It doesn't make any difference on the off chance that the survey is positive or negative). There are many recorded occurrences of commentators composing surveys subsequent to following a connection and Capterra neglecting to respect their own cycle. It appears to be a piece unexpected that a site that says "believe us" would carry on that way.Assuming analysts should be "deceived" into composing surveys, it brings up issues about the authenticity of what is on the site.

Medical Doctor in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices."

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: QuickBooks Online has made working full time easier than requiring a VPN to sign into your work computer specifically to perform tasks. Now all I have to do is log into QuickBooks online and work from home.

"Excellent material for QuickBooks online for novices." What do you enjoy the most? QuickBooks' report creation flexibility is fantastic! I have complete control on the report's appearance, content, and data. It provides a simple and quick process solution for everything from accounts payable to accounts receivable for a smaller business. I can't attest to the efficacy of this application given we do not use payroll functionalities currently.

These are some frustrations? QuickBooks includes a number of repeated functions. For instance, if you want to look up an account in your general ledger and it's on page three, you'll have to go back to page one and navigate through all the pages to get to page three.

Charlie
VP in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs. Two TradeGecko (TG) features are essential for us. For customer order entry, TG allows us to automatically import orders from our website, Excel files, and its B2B. Manual entry possible. TG generates attractive invoices, packing lists and enables easy e-mail communication. Our supply chain is 5-6 months so inventory management is an essential 2nd feature. TG provides great functionality and is very easy to update. We always know exactly where we stand with inventory issues. Reporting is a 3rd valuable feature. TG provides invaluable data on individual customer and products. We don't yet integrate TG with our accounting and many of its partners but we plan to begin doing so in 2017.

Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

Fallon Tendai
strategic market researcher in Zimbabwe
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Accounting software at its simplest

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional. It has improved so much since I trained using QuickBooks in university. It has been simplified so much, It is a staple in the day to day operations of our company

This software makes understanding your key business activities easier. I have been able to train my staff on how to use it, their tutorials are so detailed and easy to understand, most of my staff are not even high school graduates and yet after a few sessions of training, they are able to operate the software well. This software is a Godsend, it has made life so much simpler for me and my staff.

The limiting of sales orders for the cheaper priced packages

Karina
General Manager in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Very underdeveloped

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very bumpy experience. Please read my list of Cons and address it. I hope someone's working on it. I spent a lot of time to set up this software and I'm stuck with it now. My latest chat with support regarding orders VAT inclusive said: "There's nothing we can do about it. Thank you for chatting with us". Disappointing and frustrating.

Tracking inventory in multiple locations

- Couldn't integrate with existing QBO account. Had to set up new QBO account and transfer all data, create lots of journal entries - was very time consuming and labor-intensive. Caused some financial discrepancies to resolve. - Tax inclusive is not allowed - European sales are tax inclusive - can't import order with VAT included. Looks like the software is suitable for US only - Supports accrual accounting method only. In cash - it's a mess - Support - not knowledgeable enough - I could only call for support (now they have chat) and they always had to get with the back-end and every call was not less than 1 hour. At the end I would get a link for the training materials - Inventory not synching timely sometimes - I have a screenshot proving that inventory on our Amazon account was 0 but Commerce still had quantities, I had to manually press synch - Shipping line from Shopify orders is not coded to Shipping revenue account, but goes together with Sales revenue account - When partial of the PO is received, not able to create a bill for the partial. There're only 2 settings: either bill created at the time of PO creation (for the whole PO amount - which increases your AP right away) or at the time whole PO received. It works only when PO is shipped as a whole. - Staff doesn't have accounting knowledge. There has to be understanding that every commerce transaction has a impact on Balance sheet or PnL. Had to figure out lots of things by myself.

Debbie
Founder in Zuid-Afrika
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Our Inventory Headaches are Gone

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I run an eCommerce business in South Africa called Sensational Kids - www.sensationalkids.co.za. We curate and sell educational kids toys to people and schools across SA. When we embarked on this journey, I was somewhat naive as to the complexities involved with managing a large inventory of products. We started doing everything with a spreadsheet and our site back end system, but things quickly got out of hand. Our eCommerce dev company recommended that we consider integrating the site with a dedicated inventory management system that also spoke to Xero accounting. The team at The Hatchery spent 3 months evaluating all the inventory systems that had interfaces to Xero (incl. OrderHarmony, Unleashed etc), and after throwing TradeGecko (TG) into the decision making mix, we realised it was the system of choice for our requirements. PROS
1. Many inventory systems are weighed down by complexity and archaic interface designs. TG provides current design and interface cues that easily displace the competition when it comes to usability. I consider myself computer literate but by no means an expert, and I find TG to be so easy to work with.
2. Their API allowed our devs to build a seamless integration to TG. Now our inventory and site are kept in sync in real time.
3. Their interface to Xero has saved us a lot of time. A sale on our site goes into TG and then into Xero. Once approved, Xero reconciles the transaction against our bank statement, and whalla, I need do no more to ensure my accountant is happy :)
4. They have some great reports which give me a useful perspective on my inventory. Making good business decisions is so much easier. I am not yet an inventory guru, but thanks to TG I feel I am doing a pretty good job ;)
CONS
1. At times, our devs found turnaround of integration issues a little slow. All contact I have had with TG from a user support perspective has been very efficient, but if you are considering a complex integration then ensure your devs talk to the TG devs in advance.
2. There is no bulk image management process that works well for eCommerce clients like myself. We manage images using our site's back office system, and this works well except for those times when we want to use the TG mobile sales app and then need to manually sync all images to TG.
SUMMARY
Simply put, my business wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for this easy-to-use and comprehensive inventory management system. I highly recommend this system!

Bron: GetApp

Accept it for what it is

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If it works for your business, get it. If it doesn't, don't. They never make any updates and will not head any advise you give. They don't have a community forum for a reason. They have their own agenda. So if it works for you great, but if not, don't expect them to ever improve it to fit any of your needs, and you're better off searching for a different solution then getting stuck.

Beautiful UI, better then any other WMS Quick and responsive What it does, it does famously

No feature updates/improvements Rarely fix errors pointed out unless they're super easy

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we take our customers feedback seriously. We are continuously making improvements to our product, and we prioritize those which based on customer feedback & requests will have the biggest impact across multiple customer businesses. As this is an anonymous review we have no way to know specifically what features/ improvements you have requested, but we would urge you to reach out to your account manager to discuss. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us, and we remain available if you have any further questions or concerns.

Ruan
Student in Filipijnen
Civiele techniek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Our quickbook is very helpful to my business

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is very helpful app for my daily life because it helps me provide what i need everytime. This app is very recommended to all users.

Simple but effective, excellent client service, prompt assistance, and fantastic and practical intelligence features. Customers love how well the B2B platform works and enjoy it as well.

Only if we had known that from the beginning could we have saved ourselves from so much trouble.

Nicolas
Owner in Argentinië
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent inventory management software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using trade gecko since they started. I can say that they added TONS of new features which make it the most powerful inventory management software of its kind. We use it daily for all tasks and it is really a time saver. Would definitely recommend even thought they don't support our language (Spanish) it is still easy to use and really convenient.

It's really easy to use. Simple but really complete software. UI excellent. top notch customer service, usually get response to problems in less than 5 minutes.

Does not support Spanish language. I think they should add Spanish and many other languages since it is not difficult to port and they would target a lot more customers. I've been using trade gecko since it launched so I'm on a legacy plan. The pricing at the moment is a lot higher that what I payed when I started which is kind of a let down. They should keep old users with old pricing without removing them features, just don't add any new one too.

Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

QuickBooks Commerce

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is difficult at first to understand the software as in many instances many accounting packages require training.
It does take a while to setup the business software correctly.

Pros: The features that is most impactful is the CRM system on QuickBooks Commerce. The user interface is one of the features that attracts people to the software as it is much simpler and better looking than other software of the same sort. It is enjoyable working with QuickBooks Commerce everything as all is in one program so it is simplified and in business that is needed therefore I would recommend it any day. The integration with business actually went well as having a SMME or SMB and everything went well together when setting up. It is also easy to teach the software to new staff.

The cons : The cons of QuickBooks Commerce for me would be the restriction in the number of users or pcs per license. The time to setup the system however all software does take time to set up so can not really say it is a con.