Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over UKG Ready

Oplossing voor personeelsplanning die organisaties helpt bij het beheren van ploegendiensten, loonadministratie, verlof, overurenberekeningen en meer.

Meer informatie over UKG Ready

Pluspunten:

I like that it is integrated with the Telestaff scheduling software; although we haven't upgraded the scheduling portion yet so I don't know if it will be a time saver or not.

Minpunten:

Makes me sick to my stomach thinking we are stuck with this for at least the next 3-4 years. Company seems too large to be nimble.

Beoordelingen van UKG Ready

Gemiddelde score

Gebruiksgemak
4,0
Klantenservice
4,0
Functies
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,0

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling

7,7/10

UKG Ready heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 869 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je UKG Ready eerder gebruikt?

Deel je ervaringen met andere softwarekopers.

Reviews filteren (869)

Carmen
Carmen
Regional Business Office Director
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Kronos Review

3,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

had niet mogen voorgesteld / geïnstalleerd worden voor ons type organisatie

1,0 11 maanden geleden

Pluspunten:

gebruiksvriendelijke app voor de "gewone" gebruikers (alhoewel, als hun uren nooit correct staan zijn ze daar weinig mee)

Minpunten:

het projectteam was junior en niet op de hoogte van de Belgische Sociale wetgevingImplementatietijd duurde veel langer dan voorzienOnvoldoende overdracht van openstaande issues na de go live naar de helpdeskOok na de go live blijven er nieuwe problemen opduiken waarbij voortdurend manueel door onze eigen mensen moet ingegrepen wordenAanpassingen worden voortduren tenietgedaan bij een nieuwe update van het pakketMensen zijn zeer moeilijk bereikbaar of reageren zelfs nietHet pakket is niet geschikt voor complexe productie omgevingen, dit had men op voorhand kunnen aangevenHet systeem is zeer traag en vraagt heel veel handelingen

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

UKG Ready stores all HR data in a database

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The program is fantastic, and I appreciate being able to manage Payroll, TLM, and Benefits Open Enrollment in one location. UKG Ready eliminates the need for employees to manually enroll and maintain their personal information and leave balances.

Pluspunten:

The information is available to all employees so they may keep it up to date through regular reviews and edits. From a human resources perspective, everything is stored in a centralized database. When it comes to tracking time and managing resources, Kronos has everything a medium to large business may need.

Minpunten:

There is no drawback, everything functions properly, and it greatly improves the quality of life for Human Resources experts. UKG has highly trained employees who are experts in their own system.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The fact that it covers every HR need in one place is a big plus

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am addressing the issue of digitizing and automating human resources procedures. When I first joined the firm, there was some resistance to adopting "the cloud." With my increasing use of UKG, I am facilitating faster data access and a more fluid technological experience for everyone.

Pluspunten:

UKG Ready is an excellent payroll administration system for small and medium-sized businesses. Payroll duties can be handled conveniently from any location with online access. Customers are able to automate and streamline crucial processes with the use of automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning, integration, higher productivity, and mobile apps.

Minpunten:

The thing I despise most about UKG is not a fault with UKG per se, but rather an issue that UKG is likely to face: adoption. Adoption is not as robust as it could be because of a small percentage of long-term employees who are reluctant to embrace change.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Mijnbouw en metalen, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Warning - 2 Years in and still no working product!

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

NOTHING! Hard to say what works best when nothing works at all.

Minpunten:

The contact and implementation team. We have had to pull the pin and give up on implementing Kronos as we have spent tens of thousands of $ and hundred and hundreds of hours trying to get the system up and running and have gotten no where.

Kenneth
Claims Adjuster in VS
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Ken's Review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Pluspunten:

I like the layout of UKG's site, it's easy to navigate and find what I'm looking for.

Minpunten:

I have experienced user errors with UKG numerous times, the site crashes for me, on average, once every 1-2 weeks.

John
Corporate Director of Human Resources in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Like Having A 24/7 Employee Who Never Calls In Sick

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been phenomenal. I have a wonderful working relationship with a number of team members and have even gotten to speak 1 on 1 with the [sensitive content hidden] of the Company. I have not seen any other major company where the [sensitive content hidden] is that available AND willing to talk to you,

Pluspunten:

UKG Ready is a highly customizable solution. Like a buffet, you can take a little of this and a little of that to get the features and functions you most want or need. The system is also highly scalable and expandable. We have added on more features over the years and it is a seamless integration with existing data when adding on. The support team is Best In Class. I feel like I have my own support team when I have a question or I have broken something because I didn't read some of the support tools available. This support team is assigned to your company so you always know who you will be working with.

Minpunten:

I have nothing negative to say about UKG Ready. It is a powerful tool which works for you 24/7/365.

Lisa
HR Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Kronos Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a little frustrated with at times the communication flow. Frequent cancellations of meetings. Not always meeting deadlines on things. Sometimes not communicating proactively updates on where we are at with fixing certains issues. The latest hiccup occurred when the system went down and we reported this. Then we found out that we were supposed to sign up for the workforce community to get the updates when something goes wrong. This was either not communicated to us, or not quite communicated in a way that any of the implementation team understood. Not one of us either remembered or understood this. Separate from that I am very disappointed that important notifications are not automatic - instead we have to sign up for those notifications. My question is why? Shouldn't important notifications be standard? I have never had a product where we've had to sign up for those. You really need to reconsider that. There are other minor issues that make no logical sense to me as well. Like how to request PTO and not having the option to request a flat number of hours over several days. We are a healthcare operation with various schedules and requesting two weeks cause odd things to happen. Seems like this is something that should have been offered as an option long ago. Our first go-live date was December 23rd and now it is August 16th and we still have not gone live because there are still numerous issues to work through. That is frustrating for all the staff here.

Pluspunten:

I've used time and attendance systems before and generally like them.

Minpunten:

We've have a tough time pulling the trigger to go live. I recognize that some of that is related to our unusual rules. However, I get a little disappointed about the lenghthy time and some of the hiccups seem to be for other reasons.

Alan
Alan
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

This online time keeping system for UKG is incredible

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Paper-based or outmoded systems are being phased out in favor of a unified digital hub governed by uniform guidelines. Because of this, we have been able to push for the automation and uniformity of time-keeping.

Pluspunten:

Employee timekeeping for hourly and salaried workers alike. Time and work order information for hourly workers is recorded. Time worked by salaried personnel is recorded, but only for the purposes of allocating allowances and matching task orders.

Minpunten:

It's possible that you'll hit a roadblock if your restrictions are very intricate. For instance, if your company is subject to CBA regulations, you may need to get inventive with your method or setup.

Heather
Cma in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Interesting system

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

It’s quick and easy to access. Easy to read

Minpunten:

Hard to use for tax purposes. Not easily usable

Bill
CFO in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

UKG Review

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

UKG allows out hourly employees to clock in and out on their cell phones.

Minpunten:

It can be a little cumbersome to use especially from the administrator level.

Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye
Automation Specialists in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Their Apps are the Best

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Pluspunten:

Ease of use; made sense what you were doing trying to navigate around it

Minpunten:

Time clock sometimes had hiccups when I submitted it

SCOTT
Director - HR Support in VS
Sport, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Buyer's remorse - However I will update review in 6 months. My view may change.

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 100% of our admin staff working with the new Kronos system is unhappy with it. We all agree that it seems like it is too complicated. We came from PayCom and it was soooooooooo intutive. So straight forward. And much cheaper. Kronos needs to come up with 5-8 templates that are a basic look for how the build-out would look. I think when they try to be all things to all clients they end up being overly complicated. They need to reduce 80% of the options. In hindsight we should have purchased a simpler system.

Pluspunten:

The potential is what I like most. The demo team from Kronos, during our research phase, far outshined the competition on how Kronos would make our lives better. However, that is not the case in reality. I will update this review in 6 months to see is this is improving. Customer service is trying to help. But literally every day is a struggle.

Minpunten:

* Too many options * Too many drop-downs * Too complicated * Can't drag and drop * The set-up process was entirely from scratch with no examples to go from, no best practices * NOT INTUTIVE in the slightest * Makes me sick to my stomach thinking we are stuck with this for at least the next 3-4 years * Company seems too large to be nimble * We invested well over 500 EE hours in set-up? Do you want your staff doing that? * I feel like we are at the programmers level, this barely seems like software from this decade * Customer serve gives off the vibe we should know more than we know

Reactie UKG

4 jaar geleden

Hello Scott, Thanks so much for taking the time to review Workforce Ready. We understand you are having some issues with the Workforce Ready product and want to work with you on how to resolve these issues. We have contacted your sales rep and they should be reaching out to you to get more of your feedback within the coming days and schedule a one on one session. If you have any more feedback that you'd like to share please feel free to contact me at [email protected] Thank you again for your review, Alaina Froton Customer Marketing Specialist

Adriane
Mobile Expert in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Consumentenelektronica, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Kronos Mobile VS Kronos Desktop

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience is positive. I have been using Kronos in the work environment for over 4 years and the software has drastically improved. I feel that additional tweaks on the desktop software could really make a difference in user experience and minor tweaks in the app would make it perfect. I think that the app is great for everyday smartphone users, but the desktop software could really be the most beneficial for management.

Pluspunten:

I love how easy it is to use Krono’s on a smart phone. The Kronos app on both android and iOS are extremely easy to navigate and are not drastically complicated to understand. If anything the app itself is very straightforward and also easy enough to give clear directions to another user. Overall, my favorite thing about this app is the ability to request time off. Putting in a request for time off is just a simple as selecting time off request, the days, and the amount of hours that you want to use. I think that it’s equally easy to punch in as well as punch out. The latest software updates to Kronos has also made the launching speed of the app much faster so it doesn’t take as long to login like it used to. Putting in the request for time off is just a simple as selecting time off request, the days, and the amount of hours that you want to use. I think that it’s equally easy to punch in as well as punch out. The latest software updates to Krono‘s has also made the launching speed of the app much faster so it doesn’t take as long to login like it used to

Minpunten:

I feel that the software is generally straightforward and pretty easy to navigate, but there are just a few features that could use some tweaking or updates. for example when I log into Krono‘s on the mobile app and want to look at my weekly schedule it can be a little confusing since the week is shown in a vertical format rather than a horizontal week format. The reason that this becomes a little confusing is due to the amount of numbers that are showing on one screen in a Vertical list format. For example the schedule would show 9/1 and then underneath, the timeframe for work would show 9 AM to 1 PM. Although I am not dyslexic myself I feel that this could be a little bit more friendly to people who struggle with visual number reception. If it were to show a printable pdf option as well, that could be very beneficial for users who like a tangible schedule. The next thing about Kronos that I would like to discuss is that the application is far more user-friendly for requesting time off than the desktop Kronos software. It’s almost an Easter egg hunt to try to find the option to request time off on the desktop. Additionally, the amount of time it takes to log into the desktop to punch in for work is a bit annoying. Lastly, I wish there was an option for a shift request. For example, if a person wanted to work In the evening as a “request” they could submit it to management to approve. It would be useful for small things.

Stacy
HR & Benefits Administrator in
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

New Workforce Ready User

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been implementing Workforce Ready since August of 2016. We are doing a phased implementation of all the modules, so the process is still ongoing. Considering that we're still rather new to the system, we are starting to get more comfortable with the product. We've been on many other similar products with competitors and had issues, which caused us to look for other solutions after a few years. This time we really tried to search for a product that we felt would be flexible, allow for modifications, and grow with us, so that we did not have to go through another implementation in another 3 years. Our evaluation process was lengthy, but we are still finding out a few surprises as we've gone through implementation. How things are presented during the sales process, while technically correct, don't necessarily work as we wished them to. The system is very customizable, though. Our implementation team has been great about working through any issues and helping us try and find solutions if there are items we do not like. However, there are some things that we have found that are not able to be changed that were disappointing.

Pluspunten:

It's still a work in process but we have found many things that we do like about Workforce Ready: 1. Customization - This system offers you the ability to customize your screens down to the individual level, as well as creating customized screens for other types of users. So if you want your Managers to log in and see a Timekeeping dashboard with graphs, and your Employee to log in and see employee related actions, and your Benefits Administrator to see a Benefits screen, you can set that up as defaults. Then each person can also customize their screens if they like and save them. 2. Reporting - if you need list style reports then this system offers one of the best reporting tools for easily building and customizing reports. Almost every screen is considered a "report" and you can add and delete columns as needed and then save that for later use, or even make it your default screen. Almost every screen is able to be exported in a variety of formats as well. You can also schedule reports to run automatically, as well as have them e-mailed automatically to Managers, etc. on a routine basis. 3. Notifications - This system offers the ability to automatically send e-mail notifications, reports, etc. for disciplinary actions, attendance tracking, reviews and other items. This is very helpful for our Managers and keeps them up to date on their to-do list. 4. Tools - Workforce Ready does have its own learning system, and they also offer many webinars, customer groups, KronosWorks, and customer sites that allow you to connect with one another if you have similar questions or problems. 5. Modules All Accessible from One Log-in - This was important to us as our other systems required us to log-in multiple times if we were trying to get into the Applicant module or Timekeeping. This is all easily found under one log-in. Very easy and timesaving.

Minpunten:

As we go through the implementation process there have been a few surprises and disappointments: 1. Reporting - Yes, this is a Pro as far as customization and easy list reporting, but I do wish they had a more complex reporting tool available as well. If you want to have subtotals, grand totals, averages, grouped reports, add in formulas, etc. it is not easy to do in the reporting tool itself and you may have to export the list report out and finish building out the report in Excel or Word to get it how you really need it to be. 2. No Point-In-Time Reporting - This seems like it would be a given, but as we found out after the fact, we cannot do point in time reports. I feel like this is something we would have asked during our evaluation of the product, but again almost all products offer this now so perhaps we made a wrong assumption. 3. System Needs "Polished" - We knew going in that this product did not look as "user-friendly" as some of the other products. We felt like the flexibility of the system made up for it. However, as we are setting up our onboarding, our applicant site, and reviews we are starting to see the drawbacks in this. If you have users who are not as comfortable on a computer, this lack of "polish" and user-friendliness can make it difficult for them to understand the processes, and how to get through the screens. We also do not have the ability to customize the applicant website as much as we would like to help draw in applicants. 4. General Ledger - We came from another provider who did have a great General Ledger product, and this one was definitely a step back. Also, if your GL is tied in with your jobs you do have to have two separate lists in this system - the GL is not linked with the Jobs list in HR. So if someone changes position we have to update it in two places in order to keep the GL correct. This also comes into play if we add new jobs into the system - we have to update two lists. We also had to separate out our overtime into two pay codes since we have the overtime premium going to a different GL code. In our old system, they could have one pay code separated into two GL codes. We did not discover this until after we went live and so our associates started out seeing it one way on their check, and then another way, so it was very confusing for them. 5. On-site Training- This was contracted out to a partner of Kronos. It was not what we expected at all for the price we paid. You are better off to use the items built into the system or do it yourself. 6. Security - Yes, security is a pro, but some of the security set-ups in this system do make it very difficult and frustrating for our associates and applicants to get into the system on a regular basis which is a con. The system will automatically lock out any associate or applicant that does not log in every 14 days. However, the system tends to lock out every new user as well the first time they try to log-in. This is annoying and can make it difficult for those on off-shifts, as they have to contact us to get unlocked and then try logging in again within 24 hours. In addition, it does require you to enter a code if you're getting in on a new computer. It does have the option to check a box and only enter the code every 30 days, but that only applies to that specific computer and sometimes will not work depending on your cookie setting. Since most of our associates work in the plant, they only get on the system to print out check stubs every other week. They have to enter a code almost every time they log on to our public computers. This code has to be sent to their designated phone number or e-mail and cannot be easily changed to another number or e-mail. So if they forget their phone, or don't have their e-mail password with them, it can really make it difficult to get logged on, leading to frustration for them and a negative outlook on the system.

Reactie UKG

7 jaar geleden

Hello Stacy, Thank you for your thorough feedback, we really appreciate the time you took to outline your experiences both positive and what needs to be improved. We are currently underway in two user experience projects and I think your input would be extremely valuable. Would you have time to speak with us further about your experiences? If so, please email me at [email protected] – I look forward to hearing from you. All the best, Holly Bouffard Workforce Ready Community Manager

Leesa
Payroll, Benefits & Compensation Analyst in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Promised everything would work with our setups, but only about half was delivered. We've learned to live with it by implementing manual work arounds that put the responsibility employee & the payroll analyst.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

Most of the reporting functions are great. The general look and feel of the website is great. Time clocks were easy to update when we got new badges and we never have issues with missed punches. The Manage Payroll function works well. It's easy to make changes to most features to get it working how we want it.

Minpunten:

It's difficult to use with shift differential on time off requests. It requires multiple requests off from the employee just to get paid their shift diff correctly. The accruals function is terrible. It doesn't forecast into the future, which is a HUGE issue for employees & management. This doesn't let employees request for time off using future accrued time off. And, it doesn't give them any way to plan for future vacations. The fact that everything hinges on the anniversary date causes a lot of employee confusion. The Current Balance is supposed to account for Scheduled time off, but when the Scheduled time off is after the employee's anniversary date, it doesn't deduct from the Current Balance, so it causes a ton of confusion. Also, the Current Accrued column makes no sense to employees or even me, and I'm technically the 'Kronos expert' at my company. It would be great if you could get rid of Current Accrued & Taken columns since they cause more confusion and questions than anything else. When an employee using a Bulk Hours schedule requests time off in the current pay period, once the manager approves it, it populates their time card with the time off rows, but it doesn't delete the working hours, so suddenly they have 8 hours of work and 8 hours of vacation on the same day. While the support desk personnel are helpful, it can be very inconvenient to wait 1-3 days to get help with an issue or question. It's also hard to stop everything I'm doing when Kronos is ready to help me. I feel like my only choice is to drop everything I'm doing, because this is my chance, and I don't want to put it off another day. I feel like this puts all the convenience on Kronos support and none of the convenience on the customer. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone when I have the problem and I'm working on it. The Kronos update webinars to hear about new features & updates are painful to sit through. The presenter sounds like she's reading a prepared essay for a 7th grade class. I tried attending three webinars, and it was always the same. I feel like I learn nothing with this presentation style because I'm so distracted by the robotic presentation.

Lindsay
HR Manager in
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Big Company Technology - Small Family Feel

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a new user of Kronos - I have been impressed with the value placed on customer service and community support. Workforce Ready is a newer platform and as with all changes, there are a few glitches; however, the tech support and responsiveness makes you feel as though the system issues are minor and worth it. Every single time we call for assistance, the experience is helpful rather than stressful. Product wise - I love the cloud technology and the community features. One of my favorite features is the export option. When first using the product I kept looking for where to "Run Reports" for basic info - when I realized I could manipulate the columns and then just export the data I was looking at I was thrilled. It isn't complicated, doesn't require that I run a bunch of numbers - I just pick what I want to know at that moment & export the file. Then I can easily sort/filter the excel data as needed. I also appreciate the ability to search by multiple details - other platforms require the last name only, but WFR let's me search by multiple features - including the exact name or "starts with". I still have a lot to learn about the system and am anxious for the upgrades and suggestions to be implemented (like the ability to click back/forth between pages as you move through a file without having to go back to the home page); however, I'm pleased with the product and love the relationship - so as long as the focus stays on technological advances, combined with stellar customer service - Kronos will get my vote at the executive table.

Pluspunten:

PEOPLE! Software is available and mostly similar - we have a lot of choices in HRIS/Payroll systems, so how you treat your customers is the most important factor in being better. Kronos has this in spades!!

Minpunten:

Benefit plan set up isn't ideal - I need to be able to put in an effective date AND an enrollment date, as they are not the same thing. If my employees don't elect their benefits before the "waiting period" the "New Enrollment" radio button disappears. An employee's waiting period and eligibility dates do not match their election period. I'd like the opportunity to select the different options.

Vicki
Finance Manager in VS
Bibliotheken, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Honest User Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love having an automated software product! I have learned UKG fairly well which was not an easy process. I just don't want to have to relearn it because they decided that they wanted to change how everything looks. That is very frustrating for me as a customer!

Pluspunten:

We really like the online timekeeping, vacation tracking, payroll processing, and benefits tracking. While it is somewhat complicated to get the hang of it, you can process payroll fairly quickly once you have learned the process.

Minpunten:

Integration was extremely difficult. I also didn't care for the way they handle the training. I felt like it would have better to have some short training segments to help us learn the basic process and where to find things and then schedule for the complete training. Also UKG has been in the midst of a complete overhaul of the look and workings of the software. The new layouts are too large on screen, more complicated to get around in and not easy to see stuff without scrolling a lot. But no matter how many complaints they have received about this, they have went forward with it anyway.

Sandy
HR Generalist in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

An Expensive Letdown

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly, just go with ADP and pay more. At least they will be able to help you more with compliance. Kronos was such a letdown and the system looks so antiquated.

Pluspunten:

Kronos has some good report features and a lot of the onboarding documentation is easy to collect. You do have the benefit of being with a larger company so they have more customer service people, too, and they have people who specialize in certain areas to give you better help.

Minpunten:

Oh, there are too many to count: - Their compliance features pale in comparison to ADP. They will say they can comply with all state-mandated sick-leave laws, but it requires so much manual work on the backend that you kind of wish you could just do it elsewhere. A huge pain if you operate in many states. - Their "customized fields" that they tell you about in an RFP just don't exist. Anything you need done that doesn't fit within their standard guidelines just won't happen. - If you like reporting on headcount and HR metrics the way that Kronos does it, you're fine. Otherwise you have to attempt to build a report with their service team (which can take weeks) and then export it and then get the data you want. It's just not acceptable given how much you pay for the service. - Don't get me started on their "documents." If you need to send out a bulk request (i.e. when EEO season rolls around) Kronos can only send out a general reminder to have people check their inbox, and then people have to be smart enough to go in and do it. The reminders for this suck too.

Paulette
Deputy Executive Director - Finance Divison in
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Implementation for small government utility

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Kronos is a great product, but it is a very complex system that requires experienced module leads for the build out and implementation of the product. We wasted four months with inexperienced module leads and had to start all over again from scratch. Once we had experienced module leads we made a lot of progress, but those leads still had very little time for us because they were assigned too many customers. We implemented HR, Timesheets and Payroll, which is a pretty complex implementation. If we had only implemented one of the modules, it would not have been as difficult.

Pluspunten:

Kronos has a number of features that work well for our business. We use a lot of work orders for our plant and we were able to import work orders each day and create a search for employees to find them in their timesheets. The integrated system works well once it is set up properly. We have eliminated a number of manual processes with this system. Reporting is very easy to use and our end users are very happy with their ability to create reports.

Minpunten:

The biggest issue with Kronos is the virtual implementation and lack of time that the Kronos implementation team has for each customer. Kronos module leads have too many customers to support, so you only have a few hours of their time each week for the build out. If you have any complexity with your timesheets and payroll, you will need to have experienced module leads. Our implementation took twice as long as planned because we started with inexperienced leads.

Reactie UKG

7 jaar geleden

Hello Paulette, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Workforce Ready. While we are always happy to hear what customers enjoy about the product, we are deeply invested in learning what we can improve. Your feedback on implementation is truly helpful and we are sorry that the process did not go as expected. I thought you would like to know that based on customer feedback we have recently restructured our onboarding process for new customers and have put a strong focus on improving internal training for the implementation team. All the best, Holly Bouffard Community Manager, Workforce Ready 978.947.5173 [email protected]

Jonathan
I.T. Manager in VS
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use bundle

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ease of use with the finger reader and software has been a great benefit. We are an auto dealership with sales and technicians, the ease of use is a great benefit to people not tech savvy. So easy to use software and hardware is paramount for us.

Pluspunten:

The software is easy to keep track of clocking and clocking out, vacation and sick days. The finger reader is also convenient and very easy, Just put your finger in the reader and ding! Your clocked in or out.

Minpunten:

I have not experienced any Cons, the software always works and if I need to call support, they are quick to respond and resolve my issue.

Jamie
Payroll / HR Specialist in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Avoid UKG

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible. Read my paragraph in "cons".

Pluspunten:

They do have some nice features such as being able to store everything we need about a particular employee. Payroll function isn't bad, but it's not user friendly.

Minpunten:

Almost everything. Especially that You cannot build custom reports. If you want a custom report, their implementation team has to do it. It took them almost an entire year to build us a report that pulls in name, title, salary and YTD bonus & commission amounts. I was able to create this for myself in 2 minutes with ADP. ALSO they will not allow you to change a "termination date" for anyone. You have to "rehire" and then term again. This is RIDICULOUS. I could go on for hours about what I don't like. Do not recommend this to anyone.

Jennifer
HR Coordinator in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Hate this product with a passion

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: While I was not on the implementation team, everyone that was left within five month of implementation. I had zero experience with Kronos and was provided little instruction from Kronos support unless I knew the specific questions to ask.

Pluspunten:

The only plus for Kronos Ready is that it is Internet based.

Minpunten:

Feels like it was made by developers for developers, not for HR/Payroll administration.

Reactie UKG

5 jaar geleden

Hello Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to review Workforce Ready. I am sorry to hear about your experiences with our product and services. I have socialized your feedback with key stakeholders and a member of our team will be reaching to you to schedule a one-on-one session. During the session, they will further discuss with you your experiences and key ways we can help you going forward. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact me directly at [email protected].

Mario
Assistant Office Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Workforce Ready

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

The main reason we went with Kronos was for the TLM. It has worked good and we are still playing with it to make it work its best.

Minpunten:

I don't like that you have to click here and there just to get to where you want to be. Specially to print a document.

Bernadette
HR Manager in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Ease of use!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

The software is very user-friendly both for admins and users. Reporting is a breeze and is one of my favorite features!

Minpunten:

The con that I have experienced is not in the software itself but in the customer service. I would like a designated rep that knows my rules, my employees, etc. It's like starting from scratch every time I have an issue. When I used Empower, I had designated reps. I miss that feature the most.

Rod
Human Resources Director in VS
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Work Force Ready at UOSA

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Use product for a variety of solutions

Pluspunten:

Its functionality and ease of use is welcoming.

Minpunten:

Length of time to customize the product for various needs