Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,2 /5

Over Dropbox Business

Dropbox Business is de veilige oplossing voor het delen en opslaan van bestanden – geliefd bij werknemers en vertrouwd door IT-beheerders. Ga vandaag nog gratis aan de slag!

Meer informatie over Dropbox Business

17.592 reviews worden weergegeven

Zamruddin S.
IT Trainer
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2020

"Dropbox is one of the best Software that help us to work from home"

Opmerkingen: My Overall Experience with Dropbox is very good. We use every day at our Organization.

Pluspunten: Dropbox is one of the best Software for File Sharing and works on them in real-time we love to use them that can help us to securely place all important files in one place and easily access by everyone at any place where they need and every file store in the cloud. Dropbox Version history is one of the best features I am ever using because of that our file when My Excel/Word becomes corrupt Version history helps us to reverse the file into their original version just in few minutes. We Always use Dropbox for our Work.

Minpunten: Just One Problem with Dropbox that multiple peoples can't work on a single file at one-time .because of that our file becomes a conflated file that not good. This thing is bad for our Organization.

Adrian C.
Managing Director
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021

"Dropbox is just an essential business software"

Opmerkingen: Overall super happy. It's easy to setup and use and after installing, it just downloads everything automatically. I love how confident I can be just dropping an item into a folder and knowing it will be backed up, or queued for sync when back online

Pluspunten: The thing I love most is that this is software that lives on your computer, as opposed to only in the cloud. I know that when I drop something into my folder, it will be available to all others on our team.

Minpunten: The storage space is quite limited. We use Dropbox for active storage, for files that we know are going to frequently change or that we need local access to quickly. However for archiving old material Dropbox can get very expensive

• Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021
Joseph C.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020

"GOOD IDEA BUT NEEDS WORKING ON"

Opmerkingen: Not very pleasant. Highly annoying. You cannot get support staff on the line to walk you through.

Pluspunten: I went onto Dropbox about 6 years ago when we required our documents to be stored in the cloud and teams could collaborate by accessing documents to work on.
It works fine if you are just working on selected documents as they you can store what is only required and access them without any complications.

Minpunten: After I commenced using this software, I thought it would be a good idea to "replicate" my hard drive on my desktop computer into Dropbox in the cloud. This is where the challenge came in. I would have expected a mirror image of my desktop computer. However, I had to recreate directories and then upload my documents, which took forever. Dropbox speed is extremely slow although I have a very fast internet connection. Furthermore, when I wish to access my documents, it:
a) takes forever to bring documents up
b) brings them up in different formats - example: a Word document will not open again in my Word software, or an Excel Document in my Excel software. Instead, it opens it up on a similar format that is foreign to me.
I must be able to access my document, it should open back in the original software provided I have it on the computer I am using, and I should be able to work on it and resend it back into the cloud. Dropbox lacks this and this is annoying.
This is just one of the challenges I face.
Their utilities menu is not easily understandable and one has to navigate and look for options which makes it highly annoying. Perhaps Dropbox should ask users what they require and develop their platform according to users requirements instead of trying to fit users into their BOX. I may not renew my subscription once it expires as I have downloaded all my files back to my hard drive and am not uploading anymore.

• Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020
James H.
Digital Services Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-12-2020

"An integral part of your business"

Opmerkingen: I continue to recommend Dropbox Business to anyone who will listen. The abilities to share, secure, store and control access to files of all types is necessary for the everyday workflow of most if not all businesses. It’s wonderful!

Pluspunten: The multi-device syncing and storage is crucial. In addition, access control and general integration with a number of services makes Dropbox Business the go to solution for remote storage and sharing, in my opinion.

Minpunten: While I think it can seem a bit expensive, once added into your workflow and business usage, you’ll find it indispensable.

• Beoordeeld op 25-12-2020
Aaron P.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2021

"Limited feature set, but what Dropbox does do it does it well"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Dropbox is largely positive, however Dropbox has continued to increase its prices over the years while offering few additional useful features. As such, using Dropbox at scale is becoming increasingly difficult to recommend.

Pluspunten: Dropbox is mostly designed to do one thing - sync files to the cloud and to sync files across devices. It does this one thing very, very well. It is also extremely easy to share files b/w different Dropbox users, and has easy to access version control to recover accidentally changed or deleted files.

Minpunten: Dropbox can get very expensive very quickly. Dropbox has introduced basic collaboration features that integrate with Microsoft Office, but its collaboration features can't compete with Google's G Suite or Office 365 set of tools - both of which include similar cloud storage as to Dropbox.

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2021
Youssef K.
CTO
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021

"Filesharing solution for people on the move"

Opmerkingen: Dropbox is my online backup solution. All my working files are on dropbox and are being synced automatically which makes my data safe and secure. Sharing files with colleagues working from different locations around the world has never been easier.

Pluspunten: I like dropbox because syncing files with colleagues has never been easier and faster. Dropbox syncs the files very fast. I also like the Smartsync feature which allows me to keep all the files online and only sync the files I need whenever I need them.

Minpunten: The price is a bit expensive for a big team, we have more than 40 users so the monthly fees are a bit high now. Some of the features we had were removed and are now part of the more expensive package. Dropbox paper is still not available for all users.

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021
Romanio M.
Customer Service Representative
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021

"My review of Dropbox Business"

Opmerkingen: There is no doubt that I'm having a good experience with Dropbox Business and I'm sure many other people feel the same way too.

Pluspunten: It is an excellent cloud storage service where I can store my files and it is great for small, medium and large enterprises. There are very nice additional features such as smart sync and remote wipe features.

Minpunten: There is not an option to edit files online which is something I think the developing team should definitely include and it doesn't have private key management.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2021
Tousif A.
Research Assistant
Research, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"Dropbox is the market leader for a reason"

Opmerkingen: I love Dropbox. Maybe a bit biased towards it. But what can I say, Dropbox makes data storage fun.

Pluspunten: Dropbox has very fast syncing technology. Way better than Google drive. Also extended version of all files makes life so much better. There are too many moments to count when I had to go back to previous versions of my code that Dropbox had stored for me.

Minpunten: Dropbox is very expansion from a grad student. It should have a student pricing available. Also Dropbox should offer much for storage space for the price.

• Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021
Jay O.
The Drive that let's you use a simple link to share files
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-12-2020

"The Drive that let's you use Google Office or MS Office to open Office files"

Opmerkingen: It is great and secure with some features I wish there. Maybe DropBox can develop features like sync of MS Office to DropBox like how OneDrive works with MS Office files. Also, if it lets me set a custom folder rather than saving the folder to Drive C - which has risk of losing the files or not enough storage in the long run

Pluspunten: Security is very high, lets you sync to PC on local storage, sync works well with native Dropbox app. A big thing I like also is that the link of an Office file like an Excel file does not change from time to time so sharing the file is very easy.

Minpunten: It's more expensive, does not have it's own office software, and does not let me choose a custom folder I want to sync it to - like say Drive D:

• Beoordeeld op 23-12-2020
Social Media Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2021

"Not Convinced I Like Dropbox"

Opmerkingen: I use it out of sheer necessity because some of my clients use it, but I’m much happier with other tools such as Google Drive. It just seems more seamless.

Pluspunten: It does what it is supposed to in terms of document uploading and sharing across teams, and the option to leave comments on specific images is helpful.

Minpunten: Really my biggest pet peeve with Dropbox is that I have to pay separately to have a personal account vs. one for business. It just seems expensive and unnecessary to have different logins when I could be accessing different “profiles” under one account, and pay one monthly fee instead of two.

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2021
Mupo M.
IT
Computernetwerken, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-4-2021

"Storage for everybody!"

Opmerkingen: The use of Dropbox has removed the need for employees to cart and drop files from one computer to the next. The resources added for administrators help to secure and prevent unauthorized access to archives. This aids in keeping track of who has access to what and who does not. Not just that, but the cost of updating our servers has greatly decreased. This is because 90 percent of company files have been moved to online storage, which is very efficient.

Pluspunten: Dropbox has been a huge success. The tools allow us to manage our records more efficiently than an internal server. I appreciate being able to easily upload large files in a short period of time. Multiple people working on the same file used to be a pain; however, this strategy has proved to be a huge success for many of our company's teams.

Minpunten: There isn't anything to think about with Dropbox; the features and consistency are far superior to those of most cloud storage services. The only drawback I've seen is the mobile edition. When working with massive files, it is noticeably slower than the desktop version.

• Beoordeeld op 10-4-2021
Alicia B.
Partner
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2021

"Dropbox is Secure and Affordable"

Opmerkingen: Dropbox does what it is designed to do - securely store documents. I wish it offered encrypted email and better sharing features for my clients who don't have dropbox.

Pluspunten: Dropbox makes it easy to understand how to use the software, sync specific folders to your computer, perform Admin duties, use Paper, etc.

Minpunten: I believe Dropbox is secure. I've never had any issues, but Dropbox has a reputation of not being secure with several people I've worked with in the Accounting industry. I don't know where this reputation comes from, but it makes it difficult for me to share documents when my peers don't trust the software.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2021
Fidelis A.
sales Representative
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-1-2021

"Dropbox 2021 Latest Review"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is great. The ease of file transfer, download, and sharing is superb. It can store different types of file extensions. The speed is fast and their power server is sophisticated with great optimized systems. It is easy to use and understand. Great integration with many software.

Pluspunten: Dropbox Business software is cloud-based file storage, sharing, and collaboration software that has many incredible features. The free version offers 2GB file storage space while Dropbox's business has its great plans as of today such as professionals(individual package with 3TB storage space), standard(5TB storage space), Advance, and Enterprise for teams which have its price range of $16.58,$12.50,$20, and on-demand respectively with free trials on the team offer part. It has a great feature such as file sharing across teams with special shareable links both for those that have an account and non-dropbox account holders. The speed is remarkably fast. The signup process/ installation is very easy. The dashboard is rich with an option to view all files, shared files, make file requests, and deleted files or auto-recovery. on the right pane, it has great team collaboration tools such as Transfer(helps to deliver large files securely), paper(a doc drafter for idea sharing), HelloSign( for file secure e-signature), Showcase( A visual presentation Tool), and an App center which helps you to collaborate and connect other apps for effective storage and file sharing. It also has a centered search box which helps to search for files and discover documents easily.

Minpunten: Using this software though each organization has a unique package, I would like the dropbox business company to work on their privacy and security in terms of file sharing especially in the area of downloads using the shareable link. the file should not be download by utterly some syntax on the link URL for security reasons. Secondly, The quick support feature should be updated and implement at the software front end whether free or paid. Finally, the search bar should be updated with reference to file storage structure for easy identification.

• Beoordeeld op 20-1-2021
Joseph R.
Graphic Design and Communications Specialist
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020

"The tool for all of us"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is one that I would continue to use this application and recommend it. It's simple seamless and cost-effective

Pluspunten: I've used this application for over five years and found that it's easy to use, and the company has improved it; keep it expensive, and allows the user to use it still easily.

Minpunten: Not many cons with this application, the new login would probably be the only thing that I've encountered that really didn't work well for me.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020
Jessie V.
Systems manager
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

"Dropbox"

Opmerkingen: Great product. I love it! Really expanded the Dropbox I love to use personally by Including a whole team

Pluspunten: I’ve loved Dropbox and been using it for nearly 10 years. When our company was looking to get off of the old school server system Dropbox Business seemed like the natural choice especially because so many on the team had already used Dropbox personally. The amount of storage and options was super helpful for us and allowing us to get rid of remote access but still access our files was just what was needed.

Minpunten: It’s tough when employees have personal and business accounts. With people’s natural instinct to protect their own info it’s crucial for them to feel that they can use both accounts but toggling back and forth is not a feature that works well.

Kerry B.
Office Assistant
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020

"Dropbox Has Been A Life Saver"

Opmerkingen: Dropbox has changed our office for the better! A little over a year ago, my boss came to me to start looking into cloud storage options. I did some research on storage space, price, security, etc... Dropbox was my top choice right away. In order to sell this migration opportunity to the rest of the office, I knew I had to make little to no changes to their daily routine, but also by proving it was worth the investment. I signed the office up for a free trial and imminently the team loved how easy the software is to use. Most members were comfortable to using the normal desktop file folders and with the capabilities of Dropbox, I was able to load the software right onto their device, only having to change which folder they needed to access. Dropbox has made it so convenient for the entire team to be able to work from wherever they please without causing any added stress. Dropbox was absolutely the best choice for our office!

Pluspunten: What I like most about Dropbox is that I can access files from anywhere at anytime. Before Dropbox, our staff could only access our files from within the the physical office, making it extremely hard to get any work done outside of the usual workday. Dropbox has allowed the ease of being able to work from home, especially during this pandemic. The only feature that I LOVE is the search option while using the browser version. This cuts down a project time immensely making it so easy to find the document I'm looking for with just a few key words.

Minpunten: The one issue our office tends to run into is when the software creates a "conflicted-copy" when multiple user have made edits to the same document. We all access some large spreadsheets, and it is very frustrating when you go through and add various equations and update the grids, just to find out someone else has saved since you started making those changes. This is partly user error, of course, but the notifications are hard to pay attention to if you are so focused on the tasks you are trying to accomplish.

Jeffrey G.
Comptroller
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2020

"Dropbox business - so-so. Dropbox consumer great!"

Opmerkingen: Used Sharepoint, OneDrive, Box, and Google for 5 plus years. Hands down better than the Microsoft Products and is miles ahead of Google, and the price compared to Box is much easier to swallow, but have not noticed huge improvements after going public. Like that you can pay monthly (which Box couldn't do when using) and the price point is easier than Box. Three years in, I like but the cost is keeping me in.

Pluspunten: easy to deploy and setup. Syncing is good...but cannot sync fully if you use consumer and business with two different accounts. It is good but the hiccups are not as good as Box. Better than OneDrive, which was terrible, and better than the google suite. Lower priced than Box.

Minpunten: version control good but not great. Minute security to files is not as complete as Box. Use can use the Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) when using desktop version, but could not as useful when using tablet or mobile device. The rolling down of security is not as clean but works for the files I am keeping/using. The software has the TEXT searching into the individual files, but cannot easily restrict the search in file type, when created. Pulls up too many files and have to look thru to find the document you are searching for.

Benjamin A.
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2020

"If you have a team that needs to collaborate, look no further"

Opmerkingen: my overall experience has been positive. there has been some issues as with any service, but dropbox has been great to work with and has been helpful. Adding the FTP capability a couple of years ago has been a huge upgrade to the account and makes me want to stick with them indefinitely

Pluspunten: Dropbox has been my go-to software for over 5 years. We use dropbox to collaborate between video projects, graphic projects, and photo projects. We have editors all over the world and nothing works better than dropbox. I've tried using google drive multiple times, but dropbox's desktop sync has been the best thing for our collaboration. Transferring files to clients have been so simple on both ends. Every time we've sent files using google drive, we've had nothing but problems. Dropbox makes it super easy to send files and to gather files. Their file request functionality has been amazing to work with and makes it easy to collaborate with clients outside of our dropbox network.

Minpunten: The syncing can be a little slow especially with large files, but our work around is using an FTP client to log into dropbox to download and upload files directly to and from dropbox. sometimes we'll have syncing issues, but their file conflict solution has made it manageable to work with but still needs some work. the pricing it through the roof, but when you break it down into it's benefits, it's not so bad—but i do find myself constantly talking myself into the price being ok every time that annually payment goes through.

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2020
Michael A.
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

"Expensive, yet you need it"

Opmerkingen: I like Dropbox for Business. It helps me a lot in:
- Sync files across device
- File sharing with my team
- Team work (for people who I require them to send me some file) , instead of sending hundreds of MB file via email (googleDrive), this Dropbox works better for me.
- with certain package, you have the option to only keep your file ONLINE. Very helpful for me, it saves my storage.

Pluspunten: 1. It's flexible, you can have it online, or offline.
2. It's reliable. I've never experience system down.
3. It works well across platform. I use it on my mobile, tablet and laptop. All works well. I've been using this app more than 5 years.

Minpunten: It's a bit expensive. The price you see now on their website is the new price. Before, they had the cheaper price. After several years using this service, they increased the price. However, they fairly added the features :) which is helpful. The downside is, you didn't have the options anymore to use the cheaper package with the less price.

• Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020
Business Owner
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

"Dropbox For Business"

Opmerkingen: I've been overall very happy using Dropbox Business. I have worked with all methods of file sharing and this is the one that I prefer generally.

Pluspunten: I like that it syncs so well across devices. The majority of the time it is easy to locate all the files that we need, simple to share documents, and it integrates well with our encryption software. I like being able to open it in an explorer view to find files that have been download, and I'm happy that they've made it optional to download only certain files on the computer and leave the others cloud-based while still seeing them in the different views available on the device, so that there are no large downloads happening anymore on all devices. I also enjoy the roll-back to previous versions that are available.

Minpunten: There have been instances where we have experienced sync conflicts in folders that resulted in multiple copies of documentation sitting around and that can get confusing. We have worked to mitigate this but sometimes it is unavoidable. Sometimes I have experienced that it is difficult to find documents even with the full text search and I am able to locate them easily by going to the explorer view. I wish the website had a better explorer view.

• Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020
Jeanne M.
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-8-2020

"Love it, hate the price"

Opmerkingen: I love it!

Pluspunten: Love the functionality and custom settings.
Love that I can choose not to sync or “online only” folders.
Love that I can connect my personal account to my business account.
Love how much space we get.
Love that we can use Dropbox as a server for our small org.
LOVE LOVE LOVE AND NEED the automatic saving / versioning. This has saved us so many times. This is the main reason, along with using it as a file server, that we pay for Dropbox.

Minpunten: The price is very steep in my opinion.
Many people I know and work with do not use Dropbox because of the cost.
It drives me absolutely insane that business requires at least three users. That’s insane to me! Insane.
The other thing that is very troublesome is that it doesn’t automatically lock files when you’re working on them and someone else opens the same file. It has some integration that sometimes provides warnings through Excel, but other file types are completely at risk of having conflicting copies. This is very tricky for the non-tech savvy and it is a weakness.
Most of what I love comes with the paid version. As a free product, I can see it annoying people as they near their limits.

• Beoordeeld op 24-8-2020
Sarah H.
Media Director
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-7-2020

"Dropbox Business for Small Teams"

Opmerkingen: Our team uses Dropbox Business every day and we organize it by our projects which makes finding documents and assets very efficient. We love the ability to instantly add a shared Dropbox folder from a client directly into our Dropbox dashboard in a matter of seconds. It's one of the most useful features. The history and version control is also really useful to ensure we're using the latest files.

Pluspunten: This cloud-based storage tool has been incredibly effective, especially now that our team is working remotely due to COVID-19. We are able to organize our documents very efficiently using the tools instead of having to use an internal server. It's game-changing to be able to access documents, photos, and videos from any computer without having to use a clunky VPN login.

Minpunten: I wish the thumbnails were larger when previewing photos and sometimes when you hit the back button, it takes you to the home page instead of the last page of you breadcrumb trail but the ease of use makes it worthwhile, once you get used to it.

• Beoordeeld op 19-7-2020
Camillia C.
Graphic Designer
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

"Upload With A Simple Drop!It's so Easy"

Opmerkingen: My experience with dropbox has been epic. Its saved much time and frustration of carrying hard drives and switch computers. No longer do you have to worry about "Storage is full delete or move items to make space." No longer do you have to worry about. Panicking because you accidentally left the harddrive in your other suitcase and your outta town so your projects is on hold. NOPE! Not with dropbox.
It's so easy to use I recommend it for anyone that's on projects of ant kind. Or just simply wants the security of knowing their stuff is backed up safely if the computer crashes or a exturnal harddrive fails or gets broken.
I love how everyone on the team can be on it at one time. Accessing all they need. It's so easy to use. And everything is easy to find. It's way more organized than Google drive.

Pluspunten: When I say that LOVE this software. I LOVE this software. I worked on a media team so we produce alot of videos, promo flyers edits ,photoshop edits, Premiere videos, We use ALOT of storage and each person on the production team has a different task to perform. We used to store stuff on hard drives and unplug them from computer to computer which is a hassle. One time the harddrive dropped and stopped working so we lost all our data. Talk about a mess! But not with dropbox! We uploaded the entire Terabyte of data unto dropbox. And it saved sooo much time and protected our artistic works that's accessible at anytime. Dropbox allows you to create accounts for each person on the team so they can have their own storage and files without it being in the way of others. You simply take a file from your computer Click, Drag, and BOOM its uploaded to Dropbox! It's probably the best storage site I've experienced honestly. Each person has their own individual space and login information.
As the admin you can lock projects, restrict access to other people on the team. Or choose who can add files and see content on specific folders.
You can create folders and subfolders to organize everything from pictures to videos and let's say "Camillie's Movie 2019" You can add and categorize folders within that folder for say "Drafts folder" or "Jan-March footage"
or however you want to break it down.

Minpunten: Sometimes when uploading depending on the internet speed it can take quite awhile to get everything uploaded. But it's totally worth it because you can save space on your computer and hard drives and can access it anywhere you go.

• Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020
Tamas hunor D.
rental expeditor
(Bioscoop)films, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-4-2020

"6+ years with Dropbox"

Opmerkingen: Dropbox is my daily driver for file sharing and backing up my work. It is a convenient and secure solution. Great to share folders for a limited time, protecting with passwords. The new software allows saving space on my computer by managing local/online files. The only thing is I miss a feature mark, select pictures (or files) by a customer and export it to a list.

Pluspunten: Pretty fast syncing, compared to other competitors. Really capable desktop and mobile app with a lot of features. Good money/value ratio.

Minpunten: Sometimes it can be slow with really large files. You have to collect all files in one folder.

• Beoordeeld op 19-4-2020
Lauren H.
Executive Assistant
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2020

"Power To The Drop"

Opmerkingen: I have been with Dropbox for over 3 years and will continue to use the software. I believe it's crucial to carry heavy files in a web page without crashing. Something that you don't realize is extremely important to a storage software.

Pluspunten: Where can I begin, except for the fact that Dropbox has a powerful engine? From my experience, I am impressed by the energy this software has. I work in media production, so capacity and performance are primary factors in how we store content. Dropbox sees to it that our heaviest files are taken care of. I often transfer computer animations as well, which requires a lofty amount of memory to carry certain files. With that, this software is able to store and load the pages that contain each modeled/rigged subject with ease.

Minpunten: I would only suggest that the import/export functions were at more of an ease in terms of loading. They often require additional steps to just get a file through. Anything as simple as import to browse would fulfill my only concern.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2020