Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,2 /5

Over Dropbox Business

Dropbox Business is de veilige oplossing voor het delen en opslaan van bestanden – geliefd bij werknemers en vertrouwd door IT-beheerders. Ga vandaag nog gratis aan de slag!

Meer informatie over Dropbox Business

17.926 reviews worden weergegeven

Benjamin A.
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2020

"If you have a team that needs to collaborate, look no further"

Opmerkingen: my overall experience has been positive. there has been some issues as with any service, but dropbox has been great to work with and has been helpful. Adding the FTP capability a couple of years ago has been a huge upgrade to the account and makes me want to stick with them indefinitely

Pluspunten: Dropbox has been my go-to software for over 5 years. We use dropbox to collaborate between video projects, graphic projects, and photo projects. We have editors all over the world and nothing works better than dropbox. I've tried using google drive multiple times, but dropbox's desktop sync has been the best thing for our collaboration. Transferring files to clients have been so simple on both ends. Every time we've sent files using google drive, we've had nothing but problems. Dropbox makes it super easy to send files and to gather files. Their file request functionality has been amazing to work with and makes it easy to collaborate with clients outside of our dropbox network.

Minpunten: The syncing can be a little slow especially with large files, but our work around is using an FTP client to log into dropbox to download and upload files directly to and from dropbox. sometimes we'll have syncing issues, but their file conflict solution has made it manageable to work with but still needs some work. the pricing it through the roof, but when you break it down into it's benefits, it's not so bad—but i do find myself constantly talking myself into the price being ok every time that annually payment goes through.

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2020
Jeffrey G.
Comptroller
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2020

"Dropbox business - so-so. Dropbox consumer great!"

Opmerkingen: Used Sharepoint, OneDrive, Box, and Google for 5 plus years. Hands down better than the Microsoft Products and is miles ahead of Google, and the price compared to Box is much easier to swallow, but have not noticed huge improvements after going public. Like that you can pay monthly (which Box couldn't do when using) and the price point is easier than Box. Three years in, I like but the cost is keeping me in.

Pluspunten: easy to deploy and setup. Syncing is good...but cannot sync fully if you use consumer and business with two different accounts. It is good but the hiccups are not as good as Box. Better than OneDrive, which was terrible, and better than the google suite. Lower priced than Box.

Minpunten: version control good but not great. Minute security to files is not as complete as Box. Use can use the Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) when using desktop version, but could not as useful when using tablet or mobile device. The rolling down of security is not as clean but works for the files I am keeping/using. The software has the TEXT searching into the individual files, but cannot easily restrict the search in file type, when created. Pulls up too many files and have to look thru to find the document you are searching for.

Zamruddin S.
IT Trainer
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2020

"Dropbox is one of the best Software that help us to work from home"

Opmerkingen: My Overall Experience with Dropbox is very good. We use every day at our Organization.

Pluspunten: Dropbox is one of the best Software for File Sharing and works on them in real-time we love to use them that can help us to securely place all important files in one place and easily access by everyone at any place where they need and every file store in the cloud. Dropbox Version history is one of the best features I am ever using because of that our file when My Excel/Word becomes corrupt Version history helps us to reverse the file into their original version just in few minutes. We Always use Dropbox for our Work.

Minpunten: Just One Problem with Dropbox that multiple peoples can't work on a single file at one-time .because of that our file becomes a conflated file that not good. This thing is bad for our Organization.

Kerry B.
Office Assistant
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020

"Dropbox Has Been A Life Saver"

Opmerkingen: Dropbox has changed our office for the better! A little over a year ago, my boss came to me to start looking into cloud storage options. I did some research on storage space, price, security, etc... Dropbox was my top choice right away. In order to sell this migration opportunity to the rest of the office, I knew I had to make little to no changes to their daily routine, but also by proving it was worth the investment. I signed the office up for a free trial and imminently the team loved how easy the software is to use. Most members were comfortable to using the normal desktop file folders and with the capabilities of Dropbox, I was able to load the software right onto their device, only having to change which folder they needed to access. Dropbox has made it so convenient for the entire team to be able to work from wherever they please without causing any added stress. Dropbox was absolutely the best choice for our office!

Pluspunten: What I like most about Dropbox is that I can access files from anywhere at anytime. Before Dropbox, our staff could only access our files from within the the physical office, making it extremely hard to get any work done outside of the usual workday. Dropbox has allowed the ease of being able to work from home, especially during this pandemic. The only feature that I LOVE is the search option while using the browser version. This cuts down a project time immensely making it so easy to find the document I'm looking for with just a few key words.

Minpunten: The one issue our office tends to run into is when the software creates a "conflicted-copy" when multiple user have made edits to the same document. We all access some large spreadsheets, and it is very frustrating when you go through and add various equations and update the grids, just to find out someone else has saved since you started making those changes. This is partly user error, of course, but the notifications are hard to pay attention to if you are so focused on the tasks you are trying to accomplish.

Jessie V.
Systems manager
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

"Dropbox"

Opmerkingen: Great product. I love it! Really expanded the Dropbox I love to use personally by Including a whole team

Pluspunten: I’ve loved Dropbox and been using it for nearly 10 years. When our company was looking to get off of the old school server system Dropbox Business seemed like the natural choice especially because so many on the team had already used Dropbox personally. The amount of storage and options was super helpful for us and allowing us to get rid of remote access but still access our files was just what was needed.

Minpunten: It’s tough when employees have personal and business accounts. With people’s natural instinct to protect their own info it’s crucial for them to feel that they can use both accounts but toggling back and forth is not a feature that works well.

Joseph R.
Graphic Design and Communications Specialist
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020

"The tool for all of us"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is one that I would continue to use this application and recommend it. It's simple seamless and cost-effective

Pluspunten: I've used this application for over five years and found that it's easy to use, and the company has improved it; keep it expensive, and allows the user to use it still easily.

Minpunten: Not many cons with this application, the new login would probably be the only thing that I've encountered that really didn't work well for me.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020
James H.
Digital Services Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-12-2020

"An integral part of your business"

Opmerkingen: I continue to recommend Dropbox Business to anyone who will listen. The abilities to share, secure, store and control access to files of all types is necessary for the everyday workflow of most if not all businesses. It’s wonderful!

Pluspunten: The multi-device syncing and storage is crucial. In addition, access control and general integration with a number of services makes Dropbox Business the go to solution for remote storage and sharing, in my opinion.

Minpunten: While I think it can seem a bit expensive, once added into your workflow and business usage, you’ll find it indispensable.

• Beoordeeld op 25-12-2020
Fidelis A.
sales Representative
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-1-2021

"Dropbox 2021 Latest Review"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is great. The ease of file transfer, download, and sharing is superb. It can store different types of file extensions. The speed is fast and their power server is sophisticated with great optimized systems. It is easy to use and understand. Great integration with many software.

Pluspunten: Dropbox Business software is cloud-based file storage, sharing, and collaboration software that has many incredible features. The free version offers 2GB file storage space while Dropbox's business has its great plans as of today such as professionals(individual package with 3TB storage space), standard(5TB storage space), Advance, and Enterprise for teams which have its price range of $16.58,$12.50,$20, and on-demand respectively with free trials on the team offer part. It has a great feature such as file sharing across teams with special shareable links both for those that have an account and non-dropbox account holders. The speed is remarkably fast. The signup process/ installation is very easy. The dashboard is rich with an option to view all files, shared files, make file requests, and deleted files or auto-recovery. on the right pane, it has great team collaboration tools such as Transfer(helps to deliver large files securely), paper(a doc drafter for idea sharing), HelloSign( for file secure e-signature), Showcase( A visual presentation Tool), and an App center which helps you to collaborate and connect other apps for effective storage and file sharing. It also has a centered search box which helps to search for files and discover documents easily.

Minpunten: Using this software though each organization has a unique package, I would like the dropbox business company to work on their privacy and security in terms of file sharing especially in the area of downloads using the shareable link. the file should not be download by utterly some syntax on the link URL for security reasons. Secondly, The quick support feature should be updated and implement at the software front end whether free or paid. Finally, the search bar should be updated with reference to file storage structure for easy identification.

• Beoordeeld op 20-1-2021
Adrian C.
Managing Director
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021

"Dropbox is just an essential business software"

Opmerkingen: Overall super happy. It's easy to setup and use and after installing, it just downloads everything automatically. I love how confident I can be just dropping an item into a folder and knowing it will be backed up, or queued for sync when back online

Pluspunten: The thing I love most is that this is software that lives on your computer, as opposed to only in the cloud. I know that when I drop something into my folder, it will be available to all others on our team.

Minpunten: The storage space is quite limited. We use Dropbox for active storage, for files that we know are going to frequently change or that we need local access to quickly. However for archiving old material Dropbox can get very expensive

• Beoordeeld op 22-2-2021
Alicia B.
Partner
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2021

"Dropbox is Secure and Affordable"

Opmerkingen: Dropbox does what it is designed to do - securely store documents. I wish it offered encrypted email and better sharing features for my clients who don't have dropbox.

Pluspunten: Dropbox makes it easy to understand how to use the software, sync specific folders to your computer, perform Admin duties, use Paper, etc.

Minpunten: I believe Dropbox is secure. I've never had any issues, but Dropbox has a reputation of not being secure with several people I've worked with in the Accounting industry. I don't know where this reputation comes from, but it makes it difficult for me to share documents when my peers don't trust the software.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2021
Mupo M.
IT
Computernetwerken, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-4-2021

"Storage for everybody!"

Opmerkingen: The use of Dropbox has removed the need for employees to cart and drop files from one computer to the next. The resources added for administrators help to secure and prevent unauthorized access to archives. This aids in keeping track of who has access to what and who does not. Not just that, but the cost of updating our servers has greatly decreased. This is because 90 percent of company files have been moved to online storage, which is very efficient.

Pluspunten: Dropbox has been a huge success. The tools allow us to manage our records more efficiently than an internal server. I appreciate being able to easily upload large files in a short period of time. Multiple people working on the same file used to be a pain; however, this strategy has proved to be a huge success for many of our company's teams.

Minpunten: There isn't anything to think about with Dropbox; the features and consistency are far superior to those of most cloud storage services. The only drawback I've seen is the mobile edition. When working with massive files, it is noticeably slower than the desktop version.

• Beoordeeld op 10-4-2021
Hiran T.
Mechanical Engineer
Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-5-2021

"Box with potential information storage and sharing tool"

Opmerkingen: A proper synchronisation can be maintained with a mobile phone and a computer.

Pluspunten: Dropbox paper option integration helps the user to create documents in that workspace. The offline option helps the user to access the files when the internet is not working. The user interface is good and user-friendly. The software is available in mobile application version and computer application version. The free version of Dropbox has storage of 2GB and allow to link the other devices. Light mode and dark mode theme is available. File request option is helpful for the user to request a particular file from the sender. Configure passcode option to make the app more secure for sharing. The basic version has all the necessary option for common daily use.

Minpunten: The subscription plan would be more flexible with some custom individual option. The Dropbox paper option crashes sometimes while creating the document. The basic plan has a storage limitation of 2B and only 3 devices can be linked. The customer service needs to improve the response time and resolution time.

• Beoordeeld op 24-5-2021
Jeremy m. L.
Mortgage Broker
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021

"Leonard Mortgage & Dropbox Business"

Opmerkingen: We might be switching from dropbox to either Egnyte or Tresorit. As more and more of these wonderful apps and software and programs come out, the more advanced they will become so i see this becoming an issue in the future for most companies.

Pluspunten: This is a love-hate type of relationship we have with Dropbox. On one end we love it because it can hold tons and tons of information but on the other end you can get lost within your own organization youcreate within dropbox. One feature you will love if you have a team and your team manages clients that submit documents such as a mortgage company, is how you can send the client a link to upload the documents. They just need to add a requesting feature so that the borrower can receive updated emails on what is still missing. That would be amazing.

Minpunten: The complexity of the system and how it requires you on dropbox business to have a minimal three licenses you have to purchase. I was a team of one in the beginning and i still had to pay a ridiculous $75/month just to use it for myself.

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2021
Mohammed S.
Field Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2021

"never accidentally lose files ever again"

Opmerkingen: My experience with Dropbox has been nothing short of excellent. With each new upgrade came even more amazing features. And without Dropbox, working remotely from other team members for the major part of the past year wouldn't have been anything near as successful and productive as it has been. The brainstorming sessions with DropBox Paper have been the pinnacles of that period.

Pluspunten: The very smart file recovery mechanisms are one of my favorite features of DrobBox business. I no longer worry about granting access to newly onboarded staff since any mistakes they make deleting or altering files can be easily undone. Technically however, the DropBox Paper and the brainstorming templates have been excellent additions to an already outstanding service.

Minpunten: The web version seems a bit under-optimized and the social media calendar template can be a bit confusing during first use.

• Beoordeeld op 1-7-2021
Jeanette D.
Owner, DPT
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-7-2021

"Dropbox Gives You Peace Of Mind"

Opmerkingen: Excellent! Their customer support is very helpful, too. I don't have many issues that I need support because the product is superb, but on the few occasions that I did need help, their support team was able to teach me what to do in minutes. Dropbox software was never the issue. The issue was me learning how to use the software to do what I needed it to do.

Pluspunten: HIPAA security and automatically backed up security of documents with easy access so I have peace of mind that no matter what happens to my laptop hard drive, I won't lose important information because I can access it in the cloud.

Minpunten: There is a little bit of a learning curve in how to select files to save only in Dropbox vs in both Dropbox and your laptop.

• Beoordeeld op 4-7-2021
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-5-2021

"Dropbox is realiable and secure"

Pluspunten: I really like the fact that Dropbox Business is very secure especially when i am in the process of sharing and collaborating my files and data with other like my colleague and friend. It can password protected the file that i am sending and the public sharable link has a time limit for how long the link can be usable.

Minpunten: Dropbox is really cheap in the first years they are operating, and it is very expensive for now. The new feature that are introduce is unbalance with the price hike and it has make me to switching to other software solutions that are more cheaper with a feature that almost the same with what Dropbox has offered.

• Beoordeeld op 27-5-2021
Noorhidayu S.
Human Resources Executive
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021

"Flexible in sharing files with others"

Pluspunten: Feature that i need the most for my cloud storage software is the flexibility to sharing my files with my colleague and other people. Dropbox Business can do it so easily and the recipient of the files did not needs to register with this software to received and to viewing it. Easy access to the files is very important for me.

Minpunten: The only things that i have a problem woth Dropbox Business is, they are not option to pause and resume for the uploading and downloading process. It is very frustrating especially when i am uploading a very large files, and need to use the internet in between, and i need to wait for the uploading process completed.

• Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021
Zuhairah A.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-6-2021

"Best solutions for my cloud storage needs"

Pluspunten: I love how simple is this system can sync my files in my computer to the cloud storage so I don't have to pop open the browser; instead, I can simply transfer files as if I were saving them to my PC. I like that it synchronises with different devices. We don't have to wait for email documents to arrive; we upload them to Dropbox, and everybody has instantaneous access.

Minpunten: There isn't anything about Dropbox that I don't enjoy. I'd want to be able to register a user and limit what they can see so that I can keep some folders secret. Another helpful feature would be to password-protect particular files to manage who would have the credentials and, therefore, view them.

• Beoordeeld op 5-6-2021
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2021

"Solution for my digital files storage"

Opmerkingen: This cloud storage really help me to easily store my files off site and not burdening my devices storage anymore. Even when the files is not stored in my devices anymore, i can retrieve the files back quickly and easily by the application provided by the software and the download speed is really fast.

Pluspunten: My phone and computer is too slow as the storage is full with my files and document both for my personal file and work file. Dropbox is the perfect solution for me to transfer all my files on my phone and computer to the cloud storage and freeing my devices storage.

Minpunten: Dropbox manual of instruction on executing some of the tools for sharing my files to public or private link is quite confusing at first. I hope they can make a clear manual or video tutorial on the sharing process and make the sharing process more easy to be execute.

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2021
Krystal K.
Editor
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 22-5-2021

"Dropbox is my go-to online storage solution for business"

Opmerkingen: Dropbox Business allows me to share files with my team rather than emailing large files. Also, it keeps all our important documents in one place.

Pluspunten: I love Dropbox because it is easy to use and the interface is intuitive. It is a good value also. It is very reliable. I've been using it for my business for at least 8 years. I can count on Dropbox to maintain all my files and it is very secure. I've never had any issues.

Minpunten: Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing. It does what it is supposed to do and it does it well. Please don't mess with the product! It is secure, reliable, and dependable for storage and file sharing.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 22-5-2021
Nabila B.
Human Resources Manager
Vermogensbeheer, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2021

"Fine quality for a cloud storage service"

Opmerkingen: I don't have to dependent on my physical storage device, which has limitations. Using cloud storage lets me to have my files from anywhere. My work productivity is increase because i can work from anywhere. Dropbox is the best cloud storage service for me.

Pluspunten: I can synchronize my files between my computer and my smartphone. Any new files will be updated and it works automatically. Really great when i had to shares my files with my colleague by a single link. I need quite a large space for my online storage to store all my files and work document and Dropbox is the best solutions for that.

Minpunten: It doesn't look too secure, i can't set a password for my files and document. Other things that i dislike is, it will decrease the quality of video that i stored in here and i have no control over the quality as it will do it automatically. There is also no direct integration with my computer and i have to upload my files manually.

• Beoordeeld op 12-5-2021
Habibah M.
Information Technology Support Assistant
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021

"Great quality for a cloud storage software"

Opmerkingen: In our office, I use Dropbox Business to keep all of our documents in one location for our entire team. It's instrumental because we have records shared around the organization and files that are only used by my team. It's effortless to make a folder, upload it, and share it with others. It's also much more stable than other platforms when it comes to keeping track of sensitive data.

Pluspunten: I like that it is straightforward to build a folder and share it with multiple people at once. It's also convenient to have all this set up from my own Control Panel files on my phone, so I can simply drag and drop files from my stored folders and transfer them into a Dropbox database. My organization is now using Dropbox, and the business account provides us with enough storage to hold all of our documents in one safe location.

Minpunten: It's not as complicated as Google Drive or any other online storage systems, but Dropbox Business doesn't have any of the same functionality, but it gets the job done. When there are so many people sharing stuff across channels, it becomes cluttered.

• Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021
Laura M.
Video Editor
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-6-2021

"Still A Clunky Product After 5+ Years of Use"

Opmerkingen: Dropbox Business has, for the most part, been our media company's go-to file storage and sharing application since we began primarily working from home a little over a year ago. But after 5+ years of consistent use, I can't say I've noticed a significant improvement in the software's usability. We still seem to experience the same issues we did when we first began using the software. We've been on the lookout for a software to switch to for some time, and may just officially make the move to Frame.io some time in the near future.

Pluspunten: In terms of basic file sharing (documents, videos, or audio files), Dropbox Business gets the job done. There are some basic features available which allow you to customize the files you've shared (you can set files to be non-downloadable, password protect them, or even set the shared link to expire after a certain date). One of the features we've found the most useful as a media company is the ability to send out a File Request. This is a feature that allows you to create an upload link that can be shared out to as many people as you need. Once members of that group have uploaded files to your Dropbox using the link, the files will appear on your Dropbox, in a folder that you've preconfigured to be associated with that file request. Users cannot see what exists on your Dropbox on their side, but you're able to secure the files you need. While there are some helpful, advanced features, all in all I would say Dropbox Business will probably work just fine for your purposes if you aren't too concerned about having a bunch of fancy features.

Minpunten: I seem to constantly run into strange issues when using Dropbox. For example, although you are able to see all of the files that you've recently deleted in the Trash, you are not able to search the Trash. You can only perform a search for files that are still technically "live" on your Dropbox account. So if you need a file you think you've deleted, you have to scroll through the Trash and search for it yourself. I would think that regardless of what exactly you or your company is using Dropbox for, a search bar feature for the Trash would be useful, and would save you a ton of time. Additionally, more often than not, the progress bar on the bottom of the browser might say a file has completed uploading, but the file won't display on the screen. A refresh seems to do the trick, but this is a longstanding issue we've run into, and contributes to my overall perception of Dropbox as a "clunky," outdated software.

• Beoordeeld op 29-6-2021
Mark senyo A.
Head of Department
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-6-2021

"file sharing at its easiest"

Opmerkingen: Dropbox business has impacted the way we run our departments significantly; making our processes more streamline and efficient in a lot of ways. Where previously, reports had to be attached in email and sent from one unit to the other, Dropbox now allows us to share them with multiple users by just dragging and dropping. Apart from solving the file storage loophole of that system, the desktop alerts and notifications also allows all team members stay alert to updates and subsequent steps.

Pluspunten: What I like most about Dropbox is that access can be granted or restricted per user not only to the folder level, but also to the file level. This has made our electronic filing system exceptionally cleaner; where previously we had to separate clients' files into different folders and restrict access to those containing folders simply to limit unauthorized access, we can now have everything in one folder, but restrict access based on user's account types.

Minpunten: For security purposes, I think a single account should have different levels of control specific to each device they have synced to their account. We have had a few cases where mobile devices with synced dropbox accounts were stolen and lost. Personal computers which are less likely to be lost can be allowed to access the full range of control while mobile devices have limited control.

• Beoordeeld op 28-6-2021
Arun K.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-6-2021

"Straightforward and stress free cloud storage"

Opmerkingen: Dropbox has been a stellar performer when it comes to cloud storage. We have been using it for years as one of the most easy to use and easy to adapt tool for file sharing and storage solution. The added security features makes it the most preferred tool for sharing confidential data across collogues.

Pluspunten: Easy adaptability, getting used to Dropbox is fairly easy considering everyone is already familiar with drop box user interface on mobile phones.
New user onboarding is easier with drop box. Imagine some one new joins your department, it is fairly easy to send them the policies and guidelines through drop box rather than sending piles of hard copies.
File protection is well taken care of with password protection, you can password protect confidential data while sharing it with your team members.
Lost device protection is one of the most underrated feature of drobox business in my opinion. This enables the administrator to remotely wipe the confidential data from from devices that are lost from employees.
Expiry date for a shared file. This is a handy feature wherein you can set a expiry date for a shared file.
Dropbox Paper this is almost like a clean whiteboard where you can do a plethora of things like create a to-do lists, run meetings, and discuss new project ideas. Your collogues can add their comments and thoughts on the discussion thus making this a powerful collaboration tool. It is almost like having an online whiteboard for group discussion.
Rewind tool can come handy if you accidently deleted something and or wants to restore files to previous versions.
Dropbox also provides business customers with a suite of enterprise-specific team controls that ensure that data can only be accessed by the appropriate persons.

Minpunten: Honestly there are no deal breaking cons that I found with using drop box business for years but I think, the user interface needs a redesign. It feels ages old compared to competition.
Synch with smartphones sometimes take a little fiddling with settings despite of having fast internet connection.

• Beoordeeld op 22-6-2021