Over Dropbox Business

Dropbox Business is de veilige oplossing voor het delen en opslaan van bestanden – geliefd bij werknemers en vertrouwd door IT-beheerders. Ga vandaag nog gratis aan de slag!

Meer informatie over Dropbox Business

Dropbox is super convenient, offering a great mobile iOS app, integration into Microsoft Surface/tablet, and the standard desktop integration. We use Dropbox on both PC & Mac OS seamlessly.

Looking for a passive aggressive way to make someone miserable, Dropbox is the tool for you.

Beoordelingen van Dropbox Business

Waar voor je geld

Dropbox Business heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 19.227 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Dropbox Business eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (19.227)

Student in Nederland
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Gebruikersgemak!

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Voornamelijk wordt Dropbox Business gebruikt om al mijn belangrijke documenten op te slaan en deze toegankelijk kan maken vanaf waar ik het graag wil. Het mooie aan zo'n service is dat het centraal staat en toegankelijk is zolang je internet hebt!

Het product is zeer gemakkelijk te gebruiken en het valt te koppelen met meerdere apparaten wat het toegankelijk maakt.

Deze heb ik niet omdat ik er zelf geen problemen mee heb gehad tot nu toe!

Traci C.
Traci C.
Business development manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Dropbox for business, providing security and confidence

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This is literally the only software product with which we have had no issues with either integrating it with our current software, or employee training.

Our company found the price structure, features offered and support all incredibly impressive.

It would be interesting if they would consider a loyalty program of sorts. For example, after someone has been a customer for a set amount of time, possibly 6 months, they would be eligible for a referral bonus and receive an incentive if they got their business associates to start using Dropbox.

Ishrat J.
ICT Operations Manager in Bangladesh
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Dropbox has evolved into much more than a simple cloud storage solution for me

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Dropbox seemed like the perfect tool for collaborative work at my institution because of its fantastic capabilities.

As soon as I save a file to a Dropbox folder, the app automatically syncs it to all other computers or devices that share that folder. One of the most obvious benefits of using a cloud storage service like Dropbox is that my files are protected even if my computer is not. Dropbox Paper, which was launched in January 2017, is the company's best collaborative tool. I'm thinking about making a Paper that can be shared with others.

A free Dropbox Basic account has limited storage but includes the majority of the features included in paid subscriptions. Dropbox also allows users to delete their Basic accounts. Free accounts expire after 12 months and 90 days of inactivity, and any files in them are deleted. Dropbox's organizational structure isn't very novel.

Thom T.
IT System Administrator in VS
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

Easy To Use But Can Be Difficult To Manage

3 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been a medium experience of rolling it out. While there is a fair amount of integration between personal and business, Dropbox expects one to just "trust them" when it comes to the lines between them and I find that to be a hard thing to do.

Dropbox is easy to use, with both local applications that run and virtually the same functionality in a web browser.

Dropbox is difficult to Administer because it's not very intuitive. Often when I'm looking for more granular permissions, its difficult to review and set.

Michelle S.
Executive Vice President in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Dropbox is a must-have for remote clients and employees

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: With both our employees and our clients being remote, Dropbox has been essential in our operations.

Our company operates 100% remotely for both our employees and our clients. We request a lot of documents from our clients who are located throughout the country, and then our employees, who also work remotely throughout the country, review the documents. Dropbox allows for the effortless exchange of documents from our clients without the client having to sign in or create an account. Managerial controls allow for us to assign employees to certain files, and restrict access to only the employees assigned to the project. Dropbox also gives us extra security features such as having employees only being able to work in the cloud as opposed to downloading and working on/saving files to their local computers, as well as the ability to remote-wipe any dropbox info on a local computer. And we feel safe knowing that our information on Dropbox is encrypted.

The only thing I don't like about Dropbox is that font on the document exchange page that the customer sees is unprofessional-looking, in my opinion.

Karolis S.
Karolis S.
Innovation manager in Litouwen
Research, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A solution to multiple version documents.

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: All in all, I am very happy with Dropbox. The best solution to work in team while editing documents. No need to send them to all team members. Also, the felling of security is very nice.

The most liked thing about Dropbox is that it works as a simple folder in my computer and I can easily create document, work on it, press save and it is automatically saved in the cloud and I do not need to think about it. This automatic function is very useful. Also, the drag and drop function is very good. This can be done with any document and my colleagues who are working on the same file can easily add their changes. Also, the storage size is quite impressive. Also, the recovery function saved me a few times. As far as I know, only Dropbox has this functionality which is so user friendly.

There was one update after which double pressing on the Dropbox icon would not open the folder view, but some other view, so I needed to press few times again in order to enter folder view. That was annoying.

Marine M.
Marine M.
Communications and Administrative Coordinator in Armenië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Dropbox Deleted my photos, charged me for this even.

4 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am not satisfied, I switched from it months ago. My files were deleted by me accidentally and I still could not recover them. Be careful with your trial as well, eventually you get charged. There is no way to cancel your trial without any fees. They have made their terms and conditions so hard that you hardly understand anything and there is always a place they want to cheat you and charge.

The additional storage was attractive as well as the offline syncing option.

The charges are hard to understand. They charged me, I could not contact the customer service and decided to delete the account. However, they still charged me for two months. It is impossible to contact customer service, if you are lucky enough you will be able to tell your problem to a chatbot, which gives you the same pre-recorded responses.

Henry A.
Lead Project Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

DropBox is a superb platform

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Dropbox has been a major help. Dropbox has increased productivity across our whole company and allows us to work efficiently and easily. We're more organized as well.

Dropbox makes it easy to share files and other documents with as many people as you want. What stands out most about Dropbox is the sheer amount of storage space per person. I have yet to worry about running out of space. It's also worth noting Dropbox's super helpful back up system. I take a lot of business trips, so this feature allows me to work on stuff abroad. Dropbox also automatically backs up documents once they're saved. This has saved me a lot of drive space and heartache. Overall, Dropbox is a platform that's worth it's value and more.

Plans are a little costly. Dropbox should work on making them cheaper. Dropbox is well worth it's value but it puts somewhat of a financial strain.

Megan M.
COO & Co-owner in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Dropbox is a must-have for any graphic design business!

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Dropbox Business is that it's become a vital tool for our design studio since the day we started using it.

I love how much storage capabilities Dropbox Business has! It's a vital tool to store all of our files in a secure place in addition to being a great collaboration tool with our clients via file sharing and commenting.

I would prefer Dropbox to be slightly less expensive, however, it's still great value for the money and an extremely necessary tool for our business, so it's worth it.

Kelly A.
Client Service Associate in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

4 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love Dropbox - its been two years and no issues - which is more than I can say for our previous system - I'm happy!

What I like most is being able to log in from anywhere with internet.

Sometimes the dropbox icon doesn't want to open the file finder and I have to click it a few times until it does. Sometimes im impatient and end up opening a few dropbox windows lol

Octavio H.
Travel Agent in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

Dropbox Business for daily use at work and life

4 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love it, it makes my job and life easier to manage and to keep safe my personal documents.

Easy to store files and share it in the cloud. Restore deleted files and previous versions. Good customer support. Desktop and mobile apps. Easy for everyone.

If you are not well organized, it is hard to find and search files. Sometimes different file types shows someproblems with copies.

Tinomutenda marshal T.
Accounting Assistant in Zimbabwe
Administratie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Faster file transfers and syncing

4 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Dropbox does everything right, from its boundless capacity alternative to its long list of third-party integrative. Commerce clients have everything they require, but that comes at a cost. Dropbox’s family as a capacity supplier carries a tall cost tag. That cost is worth it, but depending on how numerous workers you've got, it still may be as well much. If you'll foot the charge, you’ll discover an fantastically easy-to-use capacity benefit, notwithstanding of your company estimate. Be that as it may, ease of utilize is favored over security, and in spite of the fact that it’s been nearly a decade since Dropbox’s information breach, we still have a few questions when it comes to protection

Whether it's sharing records for work or making robotized reinforcements for basic records so that you'll never lose them, Dropbox is fabulous as a multi-purpose stage. In the event that you're as of now utilizing it for cloud capacity, you'll also collaborate on docs and records along side other clients with ease. After you welcome them or receive an welcome, you'll co-edit docs. Dropbox record versions are put away in changelogs, which you'll be able browse to see the alters made, the title of the individual who made the edit, and the date and time. This makes a difference fix any changes that are superfluous or outlandish in hindsight without having to rework or alter the record physically. You'll essentially reload a past adaptation from the changelog and make another delicate duplicate to utilize as a base for future collaborations

Teamwork through Dropbox is a successful way to be more profitable and oversee your work. Through its Paper highlight, you'll be able make docs, sheets, slides, and more on your capacity. By moving them to the shared organizer, you'll permit others get to to them to alter on their possess or in a collaborative exertion. Concurrent altering with a marker speaking to each client makes it helpful to keep track of each user's alters and history. Comparable to forking stores, one can make delicate duplicates to their capacity from the shared folder for changes

Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy file management and cloud storage system

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Dropbox has always been a reliable service for me and has saved me from accidental deletions of design files I've worked hours on. Mac sync app works well, though there have been times I've had to pause and restart sync to get files to download/upload. Sharing permissions have been helpful when working with others.

Great file synchronization to the cloud. Smart Sync has been a game changer for freeing up hard drive space while still having access to files stored in the cloud. Reliable storage and file management. File sharing has been seamless. 180 days to recover files has been sufficient, even 30 days on the plus plan is great.

The push to upgrade can be frustrating. Also the online interface could be updated, although I do mainly use the built in sync features on my Mac.

Keith M.
Program Director in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Safe, Simple, and Secure

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Dropbox Business has proven to be worth exponentially more than the cost of maintaining its services. The sheer convenience of being able to access necessary information by staff regardless of where they are located saves us significantly more money and increases our productivity. The additional benefits of having the ability to restrict access to certain documents removes the fear that lower level employees might access sensitive information for which they are unauthorized and also ensures that the staff members that need access have the information immediately available to them. Finally, the security provided by Dropbox Business allows us to maintain compliance with industry requirements and standards so that we are not open to having confidential information breached. After fully integrating our files into Dropbox Business, I cannot imagine having to return to a paper filing system.

Dropbox for Business has allowed us to transition from an old-fashioned paper filing system to an efficient cloud-based storage system that is not only exponentially more convenient but also incredibly secure. Our files are able to be accessed from any location, and the time it takes to find specific information has been drastically reduced due to the search features in Dropbox. Furthermore, the ability to limit access to certain files and folders to certain levels of staff allows all of our staff to access all the information they need without providing access to sensitive information that is restricted to upper-level staff. With Dropbox's features, our ability to access vital information in a timely manner while maintaining information security has never been better.

Transitioning from a paper filing system to an online one was a lengthy process. For several weeks, we had to operate redundant systems while we scanned and transferred our existing files into Dropbox. In hindsight, if we had realized the amount of time and effort this transition would take, we would have explored options to have a third party company perform a mass migration of our files so that we could transition from all-paper to exclusively digital at once.

Belasco S.
Digital marketing manager in Zuid-Afrika
Bouwmaterialen, 11-50 werknemers

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Dropbox for many years and i still believe it is the market leader in the cloud space. Dropbox has managed to keep up with its competitors because it keeps adding relevant features. However i feel like the company could do better in regards to privacy for example the lack of Zero knowledge encryption.

A reliable storage and syncing facility. Can integrate well with Office 365 and Google workplace. Dropbox can give 2000 gig of files and allows sharing with clients. This is facilitated by powerful features like Smart Sync and Showcase. Dropbox brings your files together in one central place. Dropbox keep on evolving by introducing new features thus remaining competitive in the market.

Dropbox is expensive when you want to upgrade from free to Dropbox plus or other payment plan. If you require storage that comes with office suit you will need to pay more. The company openly admits that it can access data so as to share with third parties. Poor privacy policies.

Adam R.
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

If you are looking for the easiest file management software, look NO further!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Once again, this is the best. So easy to use. Safe, secure, storage and backup. Allows many to see and share files - with your permission. And gives me complete confidence that the files that are critical to me are safe and easy to access when I need them.

The package of Dropbox I purchased was VERY reasonably priced. The storage capacity online is more than enough. It is also safe, can be expanded, and easy to access. Saving files is done without even thinking! And they even have a "file naming" option that makes life TOO easy! Love this produce since the first day I got.

There are a few times I have had to think about the best set up for my daily file maintenance. But there are great videos on the Internet and once you spend a bit of time watching them and exploring the features, the work is worth it. Also I keep wondering if there are other features I should be using so maybe a "daily" "Did You Know?" feature would be nice to slowly learn new things it can do.

Bhuban R.
Research Assistant in Bangladesh
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

With Dropbox Business software, people's lives have been made a lot better

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Dropbox also gives a lot of people a lot of options because it comes with both a mobile version and a web version of the same. This means that different people can access the storage platform from any device they might be on.

Dropbox has a simple interface that makes it easy for both the user and anyone who wants to use it for the first time. This makes it easy for both people. Dropbox has made it easy for the users to be able to sync their files across different platforms, which also allows them to access the files from anywhere. If I want to share a file, I can also make multiple copies of the same file so that the file can be seen in different places. In some cases, users may be able to get the file back later. In other storage platforms, the user doesn't have as much freedom as this gives them

At times, the lack of tabs can make it hard to find older versions of files or copies that have been deleted. I have to wait a while for things to download from, upload to, and sync with Dropbox for Business. I often have to wait a long time for your files to show up. The navigation could use a new look to make it easier to find the files you want. The way things are now makes it a little more difficult to find files. It's not that bad, but for what we need, it's a little too much. Because, really, no one needs unlimited cloud storage. People who make Dropbox have the right to use encryption, but only those people have the keys to them. The users can't get private encryption.

Eero L.
Manager in Finland
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A good quality cloud storage with poor web interface

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Dropbox offers reliable cloud storage, we store 99% of our files there and it has saved us a few times. The computer apps work well and syncing is a breeze. With slower computers, Dropbox syncing can seriously slow the computer down unless the download and upload rates are limited to a minimum. The browser interface is not good at all, it is not reacting fast, is non-informative, and functionalities are hidden. I really wish they could make a major update.

We have used Dropbox from its early days. It has always offered reliable cloud storage and it has saved us two times after hardware breakdowns. So definitely worth the money.

The weakest link is the online interface. It is very sluggish, limited with functions and doesn't provide much information. I try to avoid it as much as I can, and really wonder why they haven't made it better.

Faisal faruque R.
Faisal faruque R.
Digital Marketing Analyst in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The Best Tool For Content Collaboration!

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was a Dropbox Personal plan user for a long time. When I started my own company I immediately needed a file sharing and collaboration tool to use internally. Without any second thought, I chose Dropbox Business and I don't regret that decision. This meets all my needs and the most important thing is that Dropbox Business is quite inexpensive compared to other tools. Besides, the native software lets me manage my files from any device. Due to all of these reasons I always recommend Dropbox Business to other people.

I consider this as the ultimate productivity tool and this is a must-have for any company out there. The thing I most love about this tool is its flexible storage plans. I can upgrade and downgrade my plans according to my need and believe me, it saves a lot of money which is very important for a startup. Also, the version history feature is a lifesaver for collaborative projects. Dropbox Business does really well in terms of organizing files and tagging them automatically. It saves additional time required to organize those files and overall increases productivity.

There's nothing that I dislike about Dropbox Business for now. But I want to mention some points where the developers can bring some improvements. The commenting and notes feature should be more intuitive as well as user-friendly.

Sanchit B.
Sanchit B.
Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Who knew storage could be this fun!

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the product for what it does, since it does it well. Rather than a docusign or google docs alternative I would have preferred better integrations with third party software. As a storage solution however, it is an app that keeps you coming back.

- The user interface is mind-blowingly aesthetic. Layout is very intuitive - Creating shared folders is very quick - Automated folder feature. I love being able to unzip files automatically when they are uploaded. I also use the automatic renaming feature. - Integrations with the G Suite as well as the Microsoft Suite. - We use the business API in our product. The documentation is excellent, the app console is well built and the support we get from Dropbox is stellar. - Ability to save screenshots to dropbox and have the link be copied to clipboard is game-changing. Wonder how nobody else came up with this sooner. - File search works beautifully - Ability to set naming conventions to filenames in a folder. - Dropbox desktop app works beautifully, functions like a local drive but backs up to the cloud. - In product edits for Microsoft and G Suite apps

- Not cheap - Searching does not work for Trash - Collaborative tools like Paper do not really work with concurrent edits. Google Docs wins in this regard - The existing integrations are really good, but there aren't enough integrations. e.g. An integration with Gong, Salesforce, Slack etc. would really useful

Eduardo A.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

My personal experience using Dropbox

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Dropbox is a simple cloud-based capacity administration and an application for various frameworks, makes it conceivable to get to information from numerous stages.
Offering documents to others is straightforward and simple since it permits both outer and inside gatherings to add to an information record that traverses organizations.
Picking which documents to save locally is straightforward and which are just accessible on the web, and it incorporates consistently with our Windows PCs.
Document, picture, and video synchronizing happen naturally, so we don't need to stress over it what Dropbox simplifies it to do this.

Dropbox offers includes that will interest both the individual and business client. For business, incorporated devices, for example, Google Docs and Microsoft Word take into account liquid work process and joint effort. Dropbox's choice to coordinate Office 365 and Google Workspace was an astute move, and should give clients certainty that they can flawlessly relocate to the stage. Utilizing Google or Microsoft Office devices with Dropbox is basic. You can make new reports, share them with others and work together progressively, with alters reflected promptly across your group's Dropbox account.

Its very well may be more straightforward to switch between them either in the Dropbox OS application or inside the program. Security and authorizations: I've thought that it is hard to oversee consents around stowed away organizers and security ordered progressions. It's not difficult to impart something to somebody to similar consents, however I've encountered occurrences where two individuals (myself included) have various names for a similar envelope yet can't get to one another's documents, without clarification for why the authorizations are unique

Instructor in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Dropbox Business is great. The product is amazing for what it does and it is extremely easy to use even for beginners.

The ability to sync files across multiple computer on any platform and the ability to edit files on the fly without having to download the file to the local drive.

Syncing files can take quite a long time on a new computer that just had the desktop client installed.

Grace A.
Grace A.
Digital Marketing Analyst in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers

Centralized and secure file storage and file collaboration.

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Where I work it was determined that it was worth paying, we are many people, and honestly Dropbox Business does a very good job, and it is scalable in an enterprise way. My personal and collective experience has been beneficial. And as a recommendation; if you are helping your company to choose a cloud storage and collaboration software, or you are directly the one who makes the final decision, I recommend trying the free version first and not go directly to pay monthly or annual licenses, because everyone has different needs, perhaps for very small companies it is not convenient.

When our organization switched to the Dropbox Business plan, everything changed dramatically for the better, and it's not as if the free version was bad, but the storage limits were no longer a problem. Dropbox is completely versatile and competent, as it not only serves us for cloud storage, but has valuable features and tools for collaboration within the same platform, where we have spreadsheets, documents, multimedia content and all kinds of necessary files. I also noticed that security is a remarkable factor in Dropbox Business, as it allows remote deletion of any unit, and has different types of authentication, permissions for users in the management of documents, among other factors.

Dropbox is full of positive qualities and functions that have been very helpful to all of us, however the mobile application is not my favorite, it is a little slow, and when downloading or pull a file from there is a headache because it consumes a lot of data, so I must wait to connect to wifi and even then the process is slow; and I do not think it's the fault of my device because I'm not the only one that happens. It may not be a big problem and I should just use my computer for such activities, but the mobile application is not an ornament; it is also necessary to access the app from time to time if the situation requires it and do what you need to do smoothly and without problems.

Imi C.
Imi C.
IT Admin in Grenada
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Drobox for Business with e-sign is a great workflow for the digital era.

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A leader and continues to be. With new features it is a tool that small or medium size agencies can invest into for digital transformation.

This is a great package for those we can afford such. The additional add in for e-sign has made the dropbox stand out from day 1. It is simple to install and most time (90%) it does it thing and sync the file to the cloud. The ability to view file without having some pre-installed software is a great feature as compared to other tools that forces the users to have installed application to open or view files. We can have conversations about file, to put ideas into context, as compared to a track change, which is also fully available. As IT I now believe for the same fee the whole PC desktop and related files can be backedup with little hassle or intervention. My users loves the idea of taking a photo on a word mobile device and having this photo in their desktop without having to email or find alternative transfer means.

It is costing a bit for these services. Collaboration is challenging in low bandwidth environments. Two users will often complain that they are seeing two version of the document. Which is understandably annoying..

Anuj K.
Anuj K.
Sr Digital Marketing Expert in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Safely Store Business Data On Cloud Space For Backup and Remote Work

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Dropbox helps our business by storing all of business photos, docs, and videos on cloud space. We mostly use to store client report and give access to client directly. It Upload automatically backs up everything from our mobile and desktop to Dropbox so we'll never lose an image again. Manage our business files easily with the Dropbox app. We can quickly share links to Dropbox files or entire folders with anyone. One more advantage of Dropbox access to all our important documents without having to carry a USB drive or download anything. No need to Worry about losing our files and business data, Dropbox helps to keep track of our documents, photos and videos. Access our business data from any device and share folder with an unlimited number of people.

• Easiest way to store and share files online while keeping them safe across all of our computers and devices. • With automatic backup, we'll never lose any file. • Users can store pictures, videos, and other files on Dropbox's servers. • Files placed in a Dropbox folder are automatically uploaded to Dropbox's servers. • Dropbox allows us to store any type of business file on its secure server. • Syncs across all devices so we can access our files from anywhere.

No issue was faced with Dropbox because all the queries were solved by the customer team. Very fast response.