Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Insightful

Software voor het volgen van medewerkers met screenshots en realtime analyse, beschikbaar in zowel verborgen als zichtbare modus. Cloudgebaseerd of lokaal geïnstalleerd.

Meer informatie over Insightful

I use daily online tracking, timesheet and activities. The software is easy to use with friendly interface.

It is disheartening when the app fails to accurately capture and record work activities, leading to incorrect data and potentially affecting productivity analysis.

Beoordelingen van Insightful

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Insightful heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 96 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Insightful eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (96)

Kimberly
Kimberly
Business Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Perfect for small business and freelancers

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. It lacks a few features but they price they advertise is the price you pay. No hidden cost written in size 2 font. Support was quick to reply. This is the service I decided to use.

It's easy to use, offers lots of information. You can have projects and put in the cost of the project so this tracks the hours and what the bill needs to be. It has both admin and user control panels and I got great support for my questions.

It's lacking a few features. I'd like to be able to attach website urls to projects. It needs sortable reports which you can export.

Cliff Ian
Deputy General Manager in Filipijnen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

RemotoDojo's review for Insightful (previously known as Workpuls)

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have a really great experience with Insightful. It solved a lot of problems like tardiness, wasting of time, over breaks, and many more.

It is very convenient and the reports are very comprehensive and really easy to read. Also, I love how you can see what the employees are opening and what softwares and sites they open and how much time they spend on it. Plus, you can adjust which sites, softwares, and etc. you can label as productive or not. Also, as an outsourcing/offshoring company, it's one of our selling point to our client that they can monitor the people they hire. Basically, we give Insightful free advertisement because we like the software so much.

There are only 3 cons I have seen so far, first is you can't delete a user as you can only deactivate them. Second is, once you merge users, you can't unmerge them. Lastly, it's a hassle that it automatically creates an Insightful user whenever you create a user account in windows. Sometimes, we just use the extra account for testing and we don't want to create another Insightful user. For almost a year, those are the only cons I've noticed but never outweighed the pros, not even a bit.

Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Failed to track time

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Loved the simple and appealing UI only. The customer support is great.

Time tracking failed for employees. The employee's time hasn't been tracked, which is a shame.

Andy
Director in Portugal
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

An essential tool for managing today's digital workforce

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Workpuls has revolutionised how we are able to allow staff work remotely and still efficiently and how we are able to manage staff effectively while supervisors are also out of the office.
The easy set up and web based application gives instant start up and it allows a gradual use of the sophisticated functionality which is built into the software.
Software insight give a real view of how users are using the software assets and has enabled us to re-evaluate software product usage and license management of expensive softwares.
The software insights also helps us identify training needs after evaluating how different staff use various softwares with less effectivity.
Workpuls auditable data allows Client's confidence for hourly working.

The ability to rapidly have practical insights into what all staff are engaging with and difficulties they experience in trying to get their job done. Responsive, patient and helpful online assistance.

Improved reporting or access to how the data is diced up is needed. Another layer in Project & Task management. Ability to adjust punched time records through management authorisations (subjective for digital recording I know).

Yousuf
Sr Graphic Designer in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Workpuls now known as Insightful

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The best thing about this software is that it's extremely easy to use. Just 1 click setup. Neat and clean dashboard and gives all the required tools which are essential. We use it to track our employee's check-in, checkout, time tracking, project tracking, idle time and productive time.

To be honest, till now I have found nothing which I don't like about this software. Just it's just a bit on the expensive side, but the features of this software offset it.

Richard
Data Analyst in Filipijnen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A tool that any business can use.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Best experience so far when it comes to the tools and the support that I got with the app. Would recommend to others as well.

So when I first started the trial, it was easy to setup and use as well. It didn't took most of my time when I set it up. The support is so helpful as well when it comes to my questions if I need to know something about the app or if I need assistance with the app. I would recommend this to others as well.

The task management feature. We don't use this much as it's time consuming when it comes to moving the task to certain status instead of having the status to be changed from the task list of for each individual employees. It would be cool if you allow employees that isn't marked as managers or adminds to be able to change the status of their tasks.

Aniket
Aniket
Product Manager in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Useful tool for productivity monitoring of teams

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy setup. Minimum learning curve. Good UX Easy productivity monitoring.

The app used to have unplanned downtimes or bugs some times in late 2021-early 2022. But this seems fixed now.

Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool to use in remote culture

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far the experience has been great! As we scale up I think this tool will be important to our software stack.

I like the "Gamification" of the productivity score. We plan to use this internally for our own employee scoring metrics

I wish there were more integrations with external data sources to push data from insightful, for example, Google Sheets or Slack. Lots of ways to bring information in, but very few ways to push information out.

Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel
Agent in Benin
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Avis insightful

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: it's a good software for project management only that time tracking doesn't work too much

Wow what software!!! I really appreciated the interface which is simple. Likewise it has very good and excellent customer support.

Unfortunately time tracking doesn't work at all, especially for employees. That's what's deplorable, otherwise it's good software.

Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

My best review of Insightful

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It helped me a lot with my company and employees. They don't late at work anymore, work harder and my sales is going higher. I am very satisfied.

User friendly interface, intuitive application, neat UI, flexibility, lots of features etc

Price is too low you should go higher guys

Sherrily
Director for Client Services in Filipijnen
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Practical and easy to use

4,0 2 jaar geleden

This has been useful for our organization transitioning from office to work from home arrangements. We are able to do timekeeping and monitoring of productivity of our employees with this application. It is easy to setup and easy to use.

There were a few times when some employees encountered error in their records. It seemed that intermittent connection issues or power interruption could have caused the problem. Although this seldom happens, I hope it would be handled well by the app.

Laura Beth
VP, Chief Human Resources & Corporate Communications Officer in VS
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Powerful and effective tool!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Understanding how our workforce is working while in the office as well as remote. What started as a tool that we needed during COVID and evolved into a tool that we rely on to understand how our folks spend their time.

Very easy to set up and use to help in coaching and understanding employee productivity.

At times have employees who are not tracking

Anastasiia
Account Manager in Oekraïne
Informatiediensten, 201-500 werknemers

Good solution to control your team

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Insightful helps to put a bit of control on my team without annoying pop ups for them.

Time tracking, managing schedules, productivity vs idle time

Maybe a bit more of reporting would be great

Stefan
Manager in Bulgarije
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Insightful review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I think integration with outlook calendar will be very useful.

Darwin
App Engineer in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Insightful Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use and time tracking is easy as logging in and out

Time record reporting accuracy sometimes fails

Project Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

We love insightful!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love using it, and it is a very helpful tool when running a remote team!

The easy ability to track employees hours spent working, along with what they were working on and when!

We haven't discovered any cons about Insightful so far!

daviti
Seo specialist in Georgië
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

Excelent product for employee time tracking

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I use time tracking and idle time management here, this software increased my employer's productivity by twice

Not found any , i like this software ...

Manager in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Good software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Easy to implement and use; Affordable and scalable.

Nothing to complain so far

Armandt
CEO in Zuid-Afrika

Amazing to beInsighted

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the product

Accuracy of the time tracking, silent install, screenshots.

The pricing is a bit high for the South African market.

Hugo
Hugo
CTO
Bron: GetApp

Excellent way of boosting productivity and understanding our team

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Workspuls allows me and my managers to understand productivity patterns and bottlenecks. By using easy we could easily track which employees are the most productive and which were the apps and websites that promote productivity loss in the company. We used this mechanism to promote the most productive employees and now everyone is in a rush to be product and to deliver more in less time.

- Easy to use (no need of special training) - Easy to follow each employee and department and compare them - No more time wasted running through office checking which activity each employee is doing - Enhanced productivity of the team - Support team promptly helped me to made custom configuration to bypass my proxy rules

- Does not have an agent for Mac yet, but the excellent support team told me it will be available soon :)

Evgeniya
Director of Operations in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Insightful review

Opmerkingen: Good

Simple, straight to the point Interface, user friendly.

Needs more analysis to get appropriate feedback to employees

Douglas
Douglas
CEO in Canada
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Great product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Ease of use and allows us to efficiently manage our remote team.

Software doesn't work on IPADs and other Apple products

Dimitrije
Dimitrije
Marketing en reclame
Bron: GetApp

Definitely works

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We significantly improved our time management skills with this tool. Key for success is to have control over your time and its consumption proves again to be true.

great ui/ux that is so easy to use

there is no free version

Marko
Founder in Spanje
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Exactly what i needed. Inside man that oversee my office even when I am not around

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For me as a small size business this is really helpful. Beside we were able to find the roots of time wasting we also manage to organise training for apps that our employees use most frequently. They are now able to finish their tasks up to 50% faster. Now I can leave office and don't have to worry what is going on in there.

Minja
Minja
Legal counsel and legal representative in Servië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Excellent

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For us, because our employees are working all day on computer, WorkPuls is must have! Now we can sit back and make do our just instead of managing all the time. We have payed off WorkPuls annual subscription in first month.