Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Timely

De salonsoftware van Timely beheert je hele bedrijf vanaf elk apparaat. Beheer moeiteloos je agenda, klanten, personeel, voorraad, rapportage en meer!

Meer informatie over Timely

654 reviews worden weergegeven

Janelle M.
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2017

"Great customer service, flexible plans to suit all our needs"

Opmerkingen: Access 24/7 from wherever we are. Payments from our clients at all hours of the day as they book their appointments online.

Pluspunten: The simplicity, it's easy to use and understand. No staff trainer required to use it, self explanatory. Easy to review calendar. Easy access from computer, devices or phones anywhere.

Minpunten: It doesn't do a cash daily reconciliation or detailed breakdown of what is coming in each day. A few more email options to personalise follow ups with clients and rebooking reminder emails. It would be better if there were more fields we could fill in for each client and personalise them according to what we need to know about them.

• Beoordeeld op 24-10-2017
Jacob W.
Massage Therapist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 10-10-2020

"Spa Scheduling Software"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I had a good experience with Timely and would be open to using the software again. However, I will most likely be shopping around to find a more effective software and maybe a cheaper one as well.

Pluspunten: I used this software as an employee at a spa that I worked for, for almost 2 years. I had a good experience with Timely and enjoyed most of its features. The most beneficial aspect of Timely is getting notifications about appointments made through Timely. Communication is key for a small business with a number of employees, Timely allowed management to bypass certain communications by utilizing Timely.

Minpunten: I didn't like all the content, options, and other features Timely offered. It was honestly very overwhelming trying to learn every aspect of Timely. I understand, having options is beneficial, but sometimes being simple is better. I was instructed by management to learn the software inside and out and it took quite a while to wrap my head around all the things Timely did and offered.

van Timely op 9-11-2020

Hi Jacob,
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Timely. I'm pleased that you enjoyed using our software and that we could help you communicate with your clients more effectively.
I can imagine being tasked with learning our whole system could take some time; we try to build features that are really flexible to meet our customer's needs but that can add some complexities. We're always working to make things easier for our users though and have been running some projects to improve and simplify our core user flows. I hope you'll give us another look if you're ever in the market for scheduling software again :)

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 10-10-2020
Ray W.
Owner/Operator
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-9-2017

"I don't even know where to start!"

Opmerkingen: It should work well for a single person operator looking for basic scheduling/tracking of appointments but if you've got a multiple staff and lots of products, definitely consider other options first. Timely has a lot of growing to do and at the current rate, it's going to be a very long growth!

Pluspunten: The support team is fantastic and the application itself 'looks' great. Looks are very deceiving though. The most basic functions work well. Beyond that, there are plenty of issues, including lots of unfinished features.

Minpunten: Far too many features are left unfinished. Every time something new is released I'm left somewhat shocked how basic functionality that could complete the feature is left out. Even Stock Management is tedious and unituitve. Something basic like not being able to make recurring appointments that have more than 1 service. Limited to a total of 160 characters for SMS. Sales Reports report incorrect/misleading figures. No customer accounts. No loyalty system. Can't create custom value gift vouchers on the fly (they all need to be preset amounts). If you have more than one staff member, you're going to be in for more surprises - good luck to you! There is far too many things to mention. I could go on but hopefully you get the point. Approach the application with caution, and if it means paying for additional month or two to PROPERLY test it out, do it! It could save you a lot of grief in the long run. Timely say they care about customer feedback but in the 2.5 years we've been using it, very little has been done to improve even basic functionality. In fact, not a single one of the things I've mentioned above has been addressed in that time. Given all the new (incomplete) features being released without first addressing the swarm of issues currently present is further proof.

• Beoordeeld op 1-9-2017
Jennily S.
Full Specialist
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020

"EASY SOFTWARE FOR BEGINNERS"

Pluspunten: The thing I loved the most is that Timely will provide an invoice for tax purposes and to send to customers if need be. Setting up in general was fun and easy, definitely cut my time down in half.

Minpunten: I would love Timely even more if I could add pictures of my work under my services when are booking so they know exactly what to book. I also wish the add ons didn’t have to be in a separate category and was listed under the service for easy add on.

van Timely op 9-11-2020

Hi Jennily,
Thanks for your review! So pleased to hear you're loving Timely, and those are some great ideas too! As you know we're always looking for ways to make software even better, I'll pass along your suggestions to our product team :)

• Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020
Michelle R.
Acupuncturist
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

"Fantastic online booking system for sole practitioners"

Opmerkingen: Client bookings continue to increase. Many new clients will choose me over another business because they can book online. I can easily see my financial situation for preparing tax statements. It's affordable, effective and easy to use.

Pluspunten: The best and most important advantage for using this software is the ease it provides for my clients booking themselves in online. I get great feedback from clients.

Minpunten: I often miss messages so maybe a pop up notification would be helpful.

• Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018
David L.
Head Trainer & Directeur Sportif
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 27-1-2019

"Great for individual appointments ONLY."

Opmerkingen: I used this to book individual and group sessions in a gym environment. Have since switched to another system, which works better for group sessions. Sad to move away from the reporting and CRM integration.

Pluspunten: It was pretty easy to use & had a great CRM element and reporting functionality.

Minpunten: Doesn’t support group session / classes overly well. Support was dropped quietly a couple of months ago.

• Beoordeeld op 27-1-2019
Lloyd S.
Owner of Myriad Home Improvement and Handyman Services
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-12-2018

"Very good scheduling software"

Pluspunten: email campaign generation, easy to use, keeps a data base for contacts, can be customized,

Minpunten: There is an additional cost to associated with the amount of staff that you have. The more staff, the more the cost.

• Beoordeeld op 16-12-2018
Darlie S.
Skin Therapist
  • Beoordeeld op 9-1-2018

"Timely is the first appointment-ware I have used that offers all the services I need :)"

Pluspunten: The communication is friendly and personable - updates are regular and the payment system is flawless.

Minpunten: Sometimes the appointment calendar glitches and separates appointments when they are rescheduled - you just need to double check when you do this :)

• Beoordeeld op 9-1-2018
Navjot S.
Sr. Software Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019

"Excellent Experience"

Pluspunten: Easy to schedule & track appointment. You can get a complete overview of your day/week/monthly reports from the dashboard. Been using for internal meetings. You can manage everything for mobile apps.

Minpunten: Smartphone apps lack in UI & performance.

• Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Denise G.
Security Guard
  • Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018

"Very user friendly"

Pluspunten: Timely is very simple and easy to use. There are reminders and other custom features to meet your needs. It helps tremendously!

Minpunten: Sometimes it can run slow or freeze but I have rarely had this issue. Most times the software runs smooth.

• Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018
Hardeep S.
SR. QC Engineer
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 4-4-2019

"Light weight scheduling solution"

Pluspunten: Easy to implement & manage. You can schedule meetings appointments very quickly. The user will receive notification in less than a minute. The dashboard is great for overviewing data.

Minpunten: Smartphone apps are not up to the mark but serve the purpose.

• Beoordeeld op 4-4-2019
Susan F.
  • Beoordeeld op 4-2-2018

"This is the closest to perfect I have found in scheduling software for hair salons."

Pluspunten: The absolute best part of this software, that sooooo many companies are missing, is the ability to set up your appointments for double-booking/power-booking/piggy-back appointments. Whatever you want to label the method of scheduling, it is a method that almost every single successful hair stylist uses so we can take an appointment during the time that hair color is processing. These guys also make it very relaxing if you plan to have more service providers in the future. You will not need to calculate a higher rate when the big day comes. That one is also a rare and beautiful gem in the world of salon software! The online booking widget and mini-website are customizable, look sharp and they optimized for mobile websites. It even works with WIX!They also have email campaigns, reminders via email and SMS/ text messages. You can decide at what time intervals your messages go out. This is super handy if you tend to goof up when rescheduling a client. The default is set for 10 minutes and I think it's perfect. If you accidentally put someone down 15 minutes later than intended and move it when you realize 3-4 minutes later, your customer will only get one notification. The correct one. Very cool!

Minpunten: There isn't anything that I "dislike" about the software. There are a couple of things that should be implemented that are a bit mind-boggling as to why they are not already. Such as tips... That is probably the most annoying thing I have found. You have to create a product named "Tip" and add it every time that your customer tips you, which is every single sale. It's not a huge problem when you are checking the customer out. The headache comes later when you are doing your accounting and you have to do separate calculations, rather than just sending it straight over to your accountant. The last booger is that the texts/SMS are not included in the plan price. You must purchase them separately. However, this could be a "pro" for those that don't want to use the SMS feature. Surely the price would be higher if they were included.

• Beoordeeld op 4-2-2018
Pos B.
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2017

"Changed from MINDBODY to TIMELY"

Opmerkingen: Daily salon life is just easier with TIMELY. TIMELY does everything the larger brands do but at a tenth of the price. Daily, monthly and yearly salon management is a breeze with TIMELY. Clients love the ease of online booking. No need to download buggy apps. Clients are loving the reminder sms. I was a long term MINDBODY user and can't believe I stayed so long using an over priced buggy system because I just didn't know TIMELY existed. Best business decision I've made in the last 5 years is making the change to TIMELY.

Pluspunten: After the most recent price hike from MINDBODY I had no choice but to search an alternative. It appeared as if no-one on the market had it all until I found TIMELY. I was going on holiday and had 10 days to have the change over taken care of. The TIMELY team did a flawless transition. Smooth, simple, effective changeover. The follow-up support has been spectacular. I was happy with MINDBODY to a degree but now I'm using TIMELY I understand just what I was missing out on. The timely team do everything to make the implementation of their product as hassle free as possible. You always get to email the same support person who is completely familiar with your situation. I have integrated the software into my website and my clients are loving it. The feedback at this stage is 100% in favour of TIMELY. I don't have a computer in the salon and am able to do everything from my Android phone without having to download some buggy app. Client management and reporting is a breeze and has so many ways of breaking down your business's progress. The integration of MailChimp, POS and taxation programs make it a spectacular platform for promotions, financial management and my accountant loves how easy it makes my monthly closeout. Interested to see what TIMELY build into the system in the future!

Minpunten: Only available in English. Not all pages are phone screen optimised. No telephone contact available with tech support.... Sometime emails just suck!

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2017
Ben F.
2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-6-2016

"Timely has organised our Pet care business immaculately!"

Opmerkingen: We used to manage our customer appointments using a written diary, however at the rate our business has scaled in 12 months, this was simply not an effective solution. Following extensive research into finding the best cloud solution for our pet care business, Timely provided the most customisable yet simplistic solution that ticked all the boxes I needed ticking. Managing customer appointments is so simple and extremely effective in minimising customers no shows with Timely's reliable customer reminders. We have booked over 2000 appointments in the past 12 months without a single hitch. Were extremely please with how this integrates so well with our operations.

Pluspunten: Ease of use for appointment scheduling, Customer notifications have saved us a lot of customer no shows, The Dashboard is very useful for a snapshot of daily weekly, monthly sales data. Ability to log in from anywhere is great. Invoicing is also very easy.

Minpunten: The IOS mobile app need further development to allow a number of simple tasks, i.e. notifications, deletion of appointment permanently, ability to view sales and customer information. Development needs more focus, I dont believe I've seen any functional updates since release.

• Beoordeeld op 22-6-2016
Jason H.
Owner technical support (husband)
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2015

"Simply brilliant!"

Opmerkingen: Where to start? There are just so many pro's to Timely it will be a struggle to keep this short!
We at Body Image Beauty recognise that the appointment book is central to our salons smooth running. We searched endlessly for a solution that would fulfil the needs of operating multiple salons without the cost, technical issues and re-worked solutions we had previously encountered. Our requirements were simple - to have an affordable appointment booking system that all our salons could access simultaneously and include shared treatment list, product list and client list. No more VPN's, Remote Access or screen sharing.
Timely met our needs, then mesmerised us with its myriad of features and ease of use. It cannot be emphasise enough just how easy Timely is to use. Our employees only get a half hour introduction to Timely and can be totally familiar with 80% of its features by the end of the day having used it for real. It's easy to find out what Timely can do so the main points will be about what it did for us.
We use all the Timely features ' every one of them is useful and will enhance how you manage your business and how you interact with your clients.
In real-world terms what Timely gave us was a single unified system utilised by all our salons. Changes to our prices were immediate and everywhere, client's details and history shared between all salons and bookings for one salon can be taken and entered by another salon - or by any employee from anywhere with internet access.
As with any system it's not without flaws. The difference with Timely though is twofold: a) They listen to their customers and react swiftly to fix bugs and implement new features, and b) The changes are immediate without the need to install anything. We no longer need to worry about updates or installing software, and because it's `in the cloud' computer hardware or backing up data is no longer a concern ' all I need is a browser. This is the first time we have felt confident that our appointments and client data are secure and backed-up all the time. It would be devastating and catastrophic to lose all that information.
After nearly 18 months using Timely we've had 100% access to the system and consistently fast page responses. There was no noticeable drop in performance even after switching to mobile data and the amount used would easily fit within a 1GB monthly plan.
I really could just go on and on and on''.

van Timely op 9-4-2015

Thank you for your great review, Jason! We¿re really glad to hear that you and your staff are making such fantastic use of our software. We really appreciate the time you've put in to share your experience with us :-)

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2015
Gordon R.
Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-4-2017

"not there yet guys!"

Opmerkingen: I've used timely for a while, fantastic until you discover another system,
I was happy with Timely until my wee map icon would not take me to Google (app) maps a bit of a bugger when you're a mobile service provider and need fast easy effective solutions, today I just discovered the solution to my problem, that's after asking Timely customer service for help, got the stock standard replies plus all the team have tried to solve the issue! the answer was simple I would have expected all the Timely peeps would have solved that one! & by the way, the problem was not a Timely one but you did not go that wee bit further to help me
so after a few weeks, i went searching for another system found & set more tried them both (and a few others. very good on par with Timely but found a different program and I am now very happy.
As a mobile service provider, when I receive a phone call within 60 seconds I need to key in my clients details & book their job, the map thing, is also a must I don't need to be typing in addresses into google maps, a lot of the time my Timely invoices were not syncing with xero, so i switched to a competitor and gave the log in details to my book keeper and happy days, i can now send automated requests for reviews with using a outside system, i can tag my clients and search them this allows me to send reminders vouchers discounts easier than the Timely set up.
The overall cost for me does not matter all of the systems are within coooeee of each other so thats not an issue.
thanks Timely peeps

Pluspunten: easy to set up and use

Minpunten: lacks functionality