Over Booksy

Booksy is een afsprakensysteem dat jou en je klanten samenbrengt. BooksyBIZ is ontworpen om je de controle te geven over je bedrijf.

Meer informatie over Booksy

Ease and App...great costumer service...even haircutting clothes delivered in person.

They billed me on the third of this month and then again on the 11th for $29. They also charged me $29 for messaging which I opted out of when I first got the app but they charged me anyway.

Beoordelingen van Booksy

Waar voor je geld

Booksy heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 327 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Booksy eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (327)

Piotr
Piotr
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

All you need to manage your small beauty shop

5,0 7 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Lou
Lou
Tax Preparer in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

All in one CRM like App

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was a great experience and i will continue to use this app.

It acts like a CRM but a great scheduling app.

None everything is perfect and i would high recommend this to all my entrepreneurs.

Larissa
Cosmetologist in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Wonderful app

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is wonderful

It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

Leila
Strategic planning advisor in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Meets the need for clientele

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I purchased this software for my daughter who is a brand new salon owner. I wanted to make sure that she was able to communicate with her clients in a way that would be effective and easy to use so that she did not have any issues. For the volume she's currently taking in, this works well and it's not stressful.

I'm personally not a fan of the app visually. To me it seems a little dated however that's just an aesthetic. The app definitely does what we need it to do so no complaint there.

Natalia
Director in VK
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Payouts issue - disappointing

1,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am experiencing issues with registering my account for payouts since September 2022.I have provided Booksy with my Revolut details for payouts and as per error of one their employees I have been accepted even though they don’t allow Revolut for payouts.My customers have been charged for £160 worth of services and I can’t claim my money back from you due to this error.I have been informed by Booksy that I should provide ANY bank details with my name on it so as I work 7 days a week and banks require lots of paperwork it took me over 2 months to do it.FINALLY I thought I will get my money but what do I hear???? I can’t use my personal details because my business is LTD!Twice i have been misled by this joke of a Company that claim your money and don’t provide you with a solution for their own errors. They don’t value Customers who pay them regularly for 2 years, I even offered to process my payments for Booksy subscription and they said NO.Absolutely disgraceful

Absolutely rubbish of a Customer service!

Absolutely rubbish of a Customer service!

Kate
Barber in VK

Booksy - for the Solo Barber

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great , easy to use product with some fantastic tools to make managing your business easier so you can focus on your customers.

I love being able to manage my diary and appointments on the go, create stylish advertising content, get reviews to boost your Brand. The deposit scheme is great if no shows are causing issues for your shop, and I found I built better relationships with clients for tracking their info and keeping better notes.

Sometimes making changes to working days / hours etc seems long winded and wasn't smooth running, but as long as you check carefully changes ae correct, I got there in the end.

vorige maand

Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review. We're so glad you're finding Booksy a valuable asset in running your business.

Latoria
Nail Technician in VS

Perfect Assistant

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

When the sw did not allow for deposits.

EDUARDO
EDUARDO
ASESOR DE IMAGEN/STYLISTA/MAQUILLADOR in Colombia
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Powerful tool and easy to use.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since the implementation of Booksy, we have automated the entire operating system of the salon so that the organization of the agenda of the staff, is done much more efficiently and effectively, additionally have increased our levels of productivity, in addition to customer satisfaction, as they should not wait long to be served, another fundamental aspect is the generation of alert and notifications that keeps active the group of stylist and hairdressers. On the other hand it offers us the possibility of generating financial reports with just one click, the fact of being able to take the invoicing with this tool has been of great help for us.

Booksy is a platform for scheduling appointments, is very easy to use and configure, does not require learning curve, is also very complete, has a self-service portal built so that your customers can self-manage and make the reservation in the agenda with the professional of their choice, additionally, provides other benefits such as: staff planning, real-time scheduling and automated appointment management, point of sale (POS) and a powerful marketing and loyalty tool. Its layout of the board is very visual which facilitates having the most timely information at your fingertips. It has a very affordable price and in general it is a very functional program.

It is necessary to incorporate the inventory control functionality so we can centralize all administrative aspects of salon management with this tool.

Ateja
Lvn in VS

Booksy Best

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Booksy provides easy access for both clinical support and patients, very simple to use

System automatic reminders would sometimes glitch and not send out to patients

Artist in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Booksy

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

My hairstylist uses this app and it makes it very easy for me to schedule my appointments.

it is hard to make payments through the app so i have to make sure i bring money before my appointment.

vorige maand

Thanks for the review! We're so glad you've found it easy to make and manage appointments on Booksy. Booksy offers businesses options for payments through the app as well! Ask your stylist to look into it ;)

Hanan
Researcher in Polen
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Appointment at the tip of your finger

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

You don't have to communicate with shop owners directly, as I am in country where I don’t know the language much. It has made my life easy while booking my numerous appointments.

In my opinion, there should be more compensations/discounts for the users.

Chandra
Owner operator in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Good basic system

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service had gone down hill but overall the system is pretty solid

Ease of use marketing too easy adjustments

Inability to retract unfair reviews and better customization to text marketing as well as web integration

Salon owner in VS

Booksy Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Foxy has solve so many problems in my business that allows people to give me reviews pay a fair appointments in advance it text them emails them and make sure that I don’t have to spend my time answering phone calls and text

But I could use this as a point of sale versus paying for square and PayPal also that Clients could pay me in advance and I can vary the amounts

Help desk on different time zone, and constant emails

Lisa
Owner in VS

Dynamic Booking App

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have gained clientele because Booksy allows people to search barbers in their particular area. No more overwhelming text & calls about appointment schedules. Booksy is great in so many ways, I don't have enough time or space to explain why I love this app!

The ease of using Booksy is amazing. My clients like the reminders & the option to book right from their phone. I like that I can show pictures, create flyers, allow my clients to book through Instagram, and the list goes on. I definitely chose the right booking app.

The waiting list to connect to my bank.

Nick

Overwogen alternatieven:

Been a booksy user since close to the beginning.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Less no shows now that I charge for that.

Man it’s easy to use. I love that the client has an app rather than try and remember a website to use and book.

I wish I could control frequency and time of reminders. I would love clients got a 12 hour reminder. And could get a reminder first thing in the morning.

Freddy

Best booking serving

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Never had a problem what so ever. Would like a few changes on certain things but I love booksy.

How convenient it is for both the public and myself.

No complaints. Never had a problem with it.

Crystal
Hair stylist in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Long time customer

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It was good at first, after covid things changed, mainly getting help and customer service.

All in one marketing tool. Great for new stylist as it helps bring in clients.

Customer service is not as good as when I originally started with them. Not all features work properly. I feel like they started to nickel and dime. Can't choose how you wanted deposits taken ( has to go thru their payment system). Was not as customizable as I'd like it to be

12 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry your experience with support hasn't met your expectations. We value your input and commit to delivering excellent experiences in the future.

Zahira
Nail Tech in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

3 years and counting...

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Booksy makes my life less complicated. I love it!

I love that I don't have to stop between appointments to answer the phone or to look in my agenda . Booksy is my receptionist. All my clients learned how to use it and they love it

It doesn't have a waiting list. I'm constantly booked and sometimes my clients will ask me if I can call them if someone cancel an appointment if I Dont write a list I will always forget who ask for a spot as soon as is available . I will absolutely love if Booksy can manage to send a notification to a list of clients that set themselves up on a waiting list. ;)

Jessa
Aesthetician / Eyelash Extension Technician in Canada
, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy & Convenient. Time saving.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Less on my phone just to deal with clients. MORE clients

Clients get to book their appointment right through their phone anytime of the day. No waiting time for reply backs and miss calls, vice versa. Appointment reminders are amazing! There are no excuses for clients to "forget" their rendez-vous. I love the review options where my clients gets a notification to review my service right after. I like to use the Message Blast options for up coming promotions I offer..... I LOVE everything about Booksy! It made my life way more easy and convenient! My clients love it too!

The payments through the app isn't eligible in Canada yet! That's the only con for me. I'm waiting for the payment option to be eligible.

Kimberly
Beauty Entrepreneur in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Booksy The Best

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Everything. Great service and quick customer support

Really not much to complain about. BOOKSY is just a great tool to use to grow your business

Alex
Executive Director in VS
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

Decent booking platform but there are limitations

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience was ok with Booksy but it was short lived.

I like how easy it is to get the platform up and going. It makes it easy to setup your profile and list your services.

I did not like that the platform makes users download the app in order for them to book. There needs to be a non app user way to book services on the app. This limits the amount of people willing to do business with booksy business owners because some people don't want to add on another app to their phone. It would be nice if there was intergrated facebook ads marketing in the platform. Perhaps Booksy needs to take a couple pages out out of Vagaro's book.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Alex, Thanks for trying out Booksy and for letting us know about your experience! Customers can in fact book without having to download the app to their phones. They can do so by visiting www.booksy.com and navigating to the appropriate business profile. We also have integrations with Google, Facebook, and Instagram. We're constantly improving our platform and would welcome you back anytime!

Mary Jane
Lash Artist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Hands down, the best app for scheduling and graphics! Highly recommend!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: More clientele!

I love that my clients can book directly online and that they get reminders for their appointments! I love the gallery I can post of my work and that my clients can post reviews for all potential clients to see! It really allows me to put my best foot forward when trying to get new clientele. The customer service is spot on and they respond to your issues in minutes. Best app and customer service for the business owner!

I wish it had the functionality to allow me to create my own flyers. While I like the flyers they create for me, I would like to be able to choose templates for specials I might be having.

Martin
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

My personal / professional opinion

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been able to resolve the response time from customers that are trying to book an appointment with me and i have been able to focus more on my work and family because i don't have to keep checking my phone to see who is texting or calling for a appointment.

I like how easy it is for my customers to set up an appointment without the hassle of waiting for me to respond because i am busy i get at the barbershop.

There is nothing that i don't like about this product.

Tracy
Hairstylist in VS

I love it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helps grow my business

Keeping track of my Client's basics my business is growing everyday

I can say the software is getting better

vorig jaar

Thank you, Tracy! We are so glad to gear Booksy has helped you grow your business. We try to deliver updates and improve constantly, so we're happy to hear the experience is getting better.

SaZuan
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Makes it all simple and easy

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This app simply make being in business for yourself a lot more organized which makes it worth its weight in gold

This software allows me to focus on my clients as well as keep in tune with my customer metrics such as cost per client rate of booking. I always know who I have next and when I’m going on break etc... lots of great features but also easy to use

Sending mass messages can be a little complicated

Keona
Nail Technician in VS

Booksy Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Booksy has been a breath of fresh air for me. I use to have customers txt me when they need an appointment, but that started to get stressful as business grew. After getting started with Bookst, I grew a lot more clientele and it became a stress relief.

That it is very easy to set up and use. It's also convenient for my customers to schedule their appointments.

The amount that's charged I'd you accept payments through the app.