Over Doodle

Met Doodle kunnen drukke professionals zich concentreren op hun echte werk doordat het uitvoeren van tijdrovende taken, zoals het plannen en organiseren van vergaderingen, snel en gemakkelijk wordt.

Meer informatie over Doodle

I really enjoy using this software to set meetings for our Community Development Center housing over 10 non-profit businesses.

I think it is a bummer that the connection with Google Calendar for instance is only in the premium version.

Beoordelingen van Doodle

Waar voor je geld

Doodle heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.415 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Doodle eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.415)

Andrew R
Andrew R
Director of Family Ministries
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Point, Click, Schedule

4,0 5 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Samuel
Samuel
Project Management in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The only way to arrange multi-location and multi-time zone meetings

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent, this is the only tool I will ever need when scheduling meetings both face to face and online for large groups.

The ability to find gaps in everyone's schedule regardless of country and location so we can get meetings booked that suit everyone.

Sometimes the time-zones do not update automatically for people in other countries, meaning they sometimes select the wrong time, thinking that the time is referenced in there own time-zone.

Anissa
Responsable marketing in Frankrijk
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Outil utile aussi pour les sondages

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Globalement je suis assez satisfaite ça répond bien à mon usage

Le paramétrage est vraiment très simple et rapide

Parfois trop d'options payantes et de pub sur la version web

Victoria
Manager in VK
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Useful for polling but not much else

2,0 2 maanden geleden

Easy for recipients to fill in their preferences / information quickly and on the go.

No integration with other software, difficult to extract and read data.

mera
freelancer in Egypte
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

my review about Doodle

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A cloud-based application for booking appointments called Doodle assists small to large businesses with meeting and appointment scheduling. Finding the ideal time and day for a group of people to get together may be a nuisance. Doodle offers solutions that make organizing almost painless. The core offering of www.doodle.com is the most popular online scheduling tool in the world, with more than three million unique visitors monthly. Doodle enables users to create a "poll"—a tabular representation of potential available time slots—with a few clicks, invite participants, and allow them to vote democratically and openly for their favorite meeting times and activities. There are no downloads or registration requirements for this service, which is free. Branded Doodle is the company's online scheduling business solution, while Premium Doodle is its personalized service for individuals.

People, on the other hand, are a different story. Doodle lets you choose times that will work for you, and then everyone else votes on the times that will work for them. This is super simple to use, totally effective. I adore being able to share a link and schedule a big number of people. Even our less tech-savvy personnel can use the program because to its simplicity.

I detest it when an event on my calendar is missed. The only drawback, in my opinion, is the sporadic blocking of a Doodle poll by a recipient's email. It might get tiresome to repeatedly enter the same dates and times. Viewing the calendar might be confusing.I detest it when an event on my calendar is missed. The only drawback, in my opinion, is the sporadic blocking of a Doodle poll by a recipient's email. It might get tiresome to repeatedly enter the same dates and times. Viewing the calendar might be confusing.

Eduardo
CMO in Spanje
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Gran aplicación!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Me gusta mucho lo intuitiva y sencilla que es de usar. Me ahorra mucho mucho tiempo

No tengo nada malo que decir, me da lo que necesito.

Manufacturing Quality Coordinator in Spanje
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Doodle is the best option for checking out coworkers availability and to quickly plan a meeting

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Doodle is cheap, visual and it just help you out with your appointments in a perfect way

It's really easy to use, very customer-focused and visual: with one sight you check wether your co-workers are free or not and even if the prefer some timeschedule or other.

There are some features which are not present and for example I would put a chat within your team to quickly take some decision

Meghann
Meghann
Marketing Admin in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Best free product out there for scheduling a meeting

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Doodle makes it easier than ever to sync your calendar and add your availability to schedule a meeting. Once a participant votes, you'll be notified and can easily send the invite through Doodle.

At first when messing around with it, my calendar was syncing in two different time-zones which was frustrating and confusing for me, and other team members in different states. I prefer to use the "timeslot" instead of running it as a poll

Abdulrazaq
Abdulrazaq
Administrator in Nigeria
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

user experience

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

scheduling and meetings have been awesome since I started using doodle, the mobile access functions and alert function is so vital, I love it.

Customer support is so slow to respond, I did not have a good encounter last time.

College Professor in Canada
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Makes Scheduling Meetings a Breeze!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I participate in a lot of committee meetings. Getting everyone to agree on the date and time of our meetings is challenging. If the committee is not already using Doodle, then I insist they start. It is so easy for everyone to choose their available dates and times from a list of suggested options and the program filters the answers to show you the most convenient date/time for everyone. Makes the process so much simpler!

Doodle is an easy way to coordinate everyone's schedule without sending endless emails suggesting and confirming dates and times when everyone is available.

None, really! Everything about Doodle is helpful and easy to use.

Professeur in Frankrijk
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

La planification de réunions facile !

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: J’utilise Doodle pour planifier régulièrement des réunions, ou des rendez-vous. Une fois paramétré, le logiciel se charge de tout et le fait gagner un temps considérable.

La simplicité d’utilisation ainsi que les nombreuses options proposées pour diffuser et gérer les informations relatives à la planification des événements.

Certaines fonctionnalités utiles ne sont proposées que dans la version payante du produit…

Temporary teaching and reserach associate in Frankrijk
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A powerful tool for managing tedious tasks

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience with Doodle that I currently have is very very good. I prefer to say very excellent

Doodle is honestly one of the best tools I've found to help me manage my work tasks. I use it to schedule meetings with my team, which keeps me on the same page. It's a huge time saver for me, and for my staff on the other end. The scheduling service is quick and easy to use. The site offers a number of free features that make it easy to schedule meetings. The free features are available to anyone, but there are also paid features that give you more control over scheduling and offer additional features

So far, the shortcoming I've noticed is that the software doesn't have features to make sure that each participant votes only once

Anvita
Anvita
Tutor in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Doodle is Convenient

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience with Doodle has been positive, fast, and convenient. I was a part of many organizations that used Doodle in the past and we were able to quickly find dates that worked best for big groups of people in order to meet. I really liked that once more people started answering, others were more inclined to find their best fit within the dates people were already choosing. As an organizer of events and meetings as well, this is a big plus that made me like Doodle a lot because it helps steer people to consolidate their answers with others rather than pick one that no one else has picked and already makes people "work together" in a way.

What I like most about Doodle is that it is a quick and convenient way to take polls for a group of people, for example to pick a date that works best for everyone or to figure out when or what works for the most people. I like that I am emailed the link directly to the poll from the creator, and I can simply click on it, see the question, and submit my answer. I also like that I can see the answers everyone else has submitted, so that way, if for example it is in regards to the best time for a meeting, I can try to pick what is best between what others have already chosen so that way the options don't spread out too much. This keeps keeping dates or taking polls in order to figure out what is best for everyone simple because seeing what others have already chosen makes me more inclined to pick something they already in order to make a decision faster. Other polling services often times do not show what others have chosen until after I submit my answer, so all of our choices can be spread out and that makes narrowing down options harder. That is why I like Doodle.

Honestly what I like least about Doodle is the name of the software... I don't feel professional using a software called "Doodle" and I can't imagine telling my employees or anyone in a workplace that I am sending out a "Doodle" for them to please respond to. I would rather just say I am sending out a poll than use the actual name. It might be a silly thing to like least about it, but it does not feel professional and a word people may not take seriously. I also do not like the layout of the Doodle once I open the page, but again that is a personal preference, because it was plain white and the entire format of the poll was spread out across the entire page and looked messy. I suppose users on not answering the question(s) for that long most of the time so it's not really a huge issue.

Russell S
Russell S
Teacher, Consultant in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Powerful, yet simple!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quickly deciding meeting times with groups of people - highly satisfied!

It can be extremely difficult to arrange/schedule meetings, appointments, and events when multiple people are involved. But the brilliant thing about Doodle is that it does the hard work for you! Here's what I love the best: - In a matter of a few moments, you can create a poll of options or available meeting times. I can quickly send a link to teammates, who can quickly and easily access the poll and begin to select times that work. What's more is that they can also see other times that have been selected, so I feel like they are more willing to cooperate (if that makes sense). - This removes text or email chains that go on, and on, and on without end... until we finally come to the conclusion that there's never a good time for everyone to meet up. (After wasting a day.) - It's absolutely free. I can't believe it. I would think they could be making money with user fees off of this fantastic idea/platform, but no - it's free! - It's quite simple and intuitive. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles, but that's great. There doesn't need to be advanced features. - It's easy to use for the first time. It's not overly complex. - You are notified when responses come in, and you ultimately get to control the meeting time. - This is somewhat random, but you can be very specific with meeting points. Want to meet at 12:02? Perfect. Want a meeting to end at 9:07... Doodle will do that, too. - Can link or access your Gmail contacts - fabulous feature!

There's really nothing to complain about in my opinion. It's a simple designed platform that accomplishes it's goal. Some potential updates to consider would be adding "most commonly used emails," though, that would be helpful. Another idea is build in some sort of Skype, Hangouts, or FaceTime feature if an individual is unable to attend at the appointed time. I realize that gets complicated, though, and is not Doodle's problem to solve!

Manager in VS
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 werknemers

An intuitive way to set up meetings

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love using Doodle for setting up many cross-departmental meetings, especially since it is so intuitive to use and works for basically everything from small get-togethers of a few people all the way to large meetings. It can be accessed from anywhere, so participants can be traveling/on-the-go when the answer polls. We have had a few issues with people losing the link and being unable to participate, but it is simple to get them another one. It's easy to organize large events with Doodle!

Ever since starting to use this a few years, it has now become to go-to application for scheduling everything from future meetings where we need a lot of participants all the way to more casual events like dinner and happy hour. It is easy to use and offers a high level of control to the event organizer, from the obvious (i.e. what dates to choose from, how many time slots per day, who is invited to participate) all the way to the not-so-obvious but still highly convenient feature such as allowing for tentative times and comments. It is really easy to invite attendees, as they can be directly emailed a link to participate. The best part is that the software will let you know what time works best for the most people, so no calculation needed.

It can be rather hard to keep track of who has participated, especially when organizing huge events. Additionally, it would be great to be able to set priorities, such as finding a time when certain crucial team members must all be present, whereas more participants that are more auxiliary to the meeting don't have to be present.

Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Essential for choosing the best dates & times to meet as a group

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Doodle. Choosing the best dates and times to meet has never been easier. Next time you need to schedule a meeting or a group dinner, Doodle it.

We've all been in a group text or email chain trying to figure out what date and times work best for everyone. It's impossible to keep track of who can meet when! That's where doodle comes in as your group's best option. Doodle allows you to create a poll with dates and/or times of your choosing. You then send that Doodle link via email or text message to your group of friends. They simply click the link, type in their name, and click on all the dates/times they can meet. Once everyone has voted, it is easy to see what dates/times work for the most amount of people. The best thing about Doodle is that it is free for everyone. There's nothing to download. You simply click a link. After doing so, the instructions are crystal clear. There is basically no learning curve. And no one has to keep track of who said what date and what time because Doodle will present that information for you in a very simple way. Also, you can choose whether everyone can see what dates others chose or not. You can even choose to limit the # of votes each person has if you wish to.

One of the cons is that if you want to put a deadline on your poll, you're going to have to pay for it by being a premium doodle user. This is not such a big deal because you can just tell your friends to vote by a certain date... but we all have those slackers in our groups who decide not to vote until it is already too late. Another con is that Doodle's homepage has become increasingly cluttered as it attempts to add features to its premium users (for organizers and for businesses over 1,000 people). It's simple enough to filter through to create your poll though.

Graduate Assistant in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Doodle for Team Management

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love using Doodle, and I have recommended it to many colleagues who need help with team management.

I like that Doodle allows for you to coordinate the date and time of a meeting for multiple people. As I manage various teams, it is a very valuable tool. Using Doodle maximizes efficiency when you need to find a common meeting time for large groups. When inviting individuals to participate in the Doodle poll, you can send messages from the program after adding contact information. You can also send reminders in the same way. The program will tell you which dates work best for participants and then, once you select the date that works best for everyone, you can "book it" which means the date will be solidified and participants will be notified of the finalized date and time.

I like that Zoom can be integrated, but when I have used it in the past, sometimes this feature glitches. I wish this could be addressed. I also wish there was a way for participants to add why they may not be available for a certain date (for example: already have another meeting vs. my day is just busier and I could try to make it fit). There is a "if need be" option that individuals can choose for this type of situation, but there could be more explanation of it for new participants.

Darien
Darien
Associate Pastor in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Doodle offers a simple, quality solution to finding the best time to hold a meeting

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Doodle has helped me numerous times to figure out when to hold a team meeting. I work with a lot of volunteer teams - so all too often you can't simply say "This day at this time" and expect everyone to show up. Doodle helps alleviate that, find the date(s) that work best for your team, and make the correct choice - which really saves a ton of time in the long run

If I'm being honest, I've only used Doodle for one thing - that is to send out surveys to different teams to figure out the best time to host a meeting. I'm sure Doodle offers other things past that, but I haven't ever used anything else. That being said, Doodle is incredibly good at sending out surveys to figure out meeting times. They offer a simple interface that allows for quick & easy setup; they offer the ability to list out as many options as you want, and they offer the ability for people to select "Yes", "No" or "I can make it work if needed" for each of the date options you list. This all creates a very simple & easy to use platform that allows you to quickly build a survey, email out links, and then get the responses emailed directly to you before picking the best date option for your team.

Honestly, I have not encountered anything specific about Doodle that I do not love. Their UI is simple & clean, their survey application works great and is easy to use - I have no complaints

Graduate Student in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

So much better than confusing and never ending e-mail chains

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My Ph.D. dissertation meetings are required every 6-12 months and it is really hard to get my entire dissertation committee together on a whim. Since professors are extremely busy people and don't really have time for a bunch of e-mails, Doodle software makes my and their lives so much easier.

Have you ever tried to get a bunch of science professors to meet in the same room at the same time for a few hours? It's like herding cats, but luckily there is Doodle. The best part about Doodle is that I don't have to e-mail people back and forth to try to coordinate an event from multiple perspectives. Doodle eliminates ambiguity and allows everyone to see everyone else's exact availability for multiple weeks at a time which saves time and effort. It is so interesting to me that meetings can be scheduled really without any words from any of the participants, and I think that is beautiful. Bonus points for not having to try to sound really smart in multiple e-mails to people who are way smarter than you.

The calendar syncing function seems like it could be a really good idea, but I have had some trouble syncing up all of my calendars in the past and I usually can't see any of my events on there. I'm not quite sure what the function is supposed to do but there is no explanation and I felt like it was not super intuitive.

Whit
Director of Marketing and Communications in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

How else do you schedule your meetings?

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Doodle to schedule meetings with large groups when I do not have access to others' calendars. It is an incredibly simple tool for both the administrator and the user. It allows you to suggest available times and for others to indicate their availability within those selected times. It saves so much time and back-and-forth.

We have shared calendars within our immediate teams but when we are scheduling across teams or with external vendors, Doodle is the fastest and easiest way to find a consensus time. I go to Doodle before any other system because of the ease of use and everyone's familiarity with the product.

The system is near perfect. It serves its function about as well as it can and I don't think it needs to be overly complicated. If it were possible to add meeting information (i.e. zoom links, agendas, etc) and when consensus was met, to send the calendar invitation, that would be nice.

Sex Therapist, Individual & Partners Therapist in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 11-50 werknemers

Scheduling Made Easier!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Doodle is one of those companies whose product has become a commonly used noun or verb (Google, Tupperware, Saran Wrap, etc.), because it's just that useful! Any attempt to schedule a group meeting or event always wraps up quickly with a plan that "We'll just send out a Doodle!"

Doodle is FANTASTIC for group scheduling. I have used the free version extensively for groups of various sizes and scheduling options of various numbers, and it beats any other form of group scheduling that I've tried (although I haven't used any other scheduling softwares, only emails/texts/unfortunately lengthy conversations). When creating a Doodle, there are many customizable options for date and time combinations, and it's easy to send a quick link to participants or send it directly from Doodle's site. There are options for polls to be visible to other participants or private; the visible option is great when we're trying to fill various volunteer shifts and want people to be able to see where we need the most support! When filling out a Doodle as a participant, it helps to be able to toggle back and forth between calendar and list views for schedules (although long lists still get a bit tedious to fill out if you are using a phone instead of a browser on your computer). It's also easy to go back to the link and edit your entry if your plans change.

If you have LOTS of scheduling options to consider, it can be difficult to add all of the entries when first creating the poll. There is a helpful "duplicate" option, but it doesn't work as well if you don't have the same times available each day.

Head of Project Management in Denemarken
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Easy and Organized

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a simple tool that serves one purpose, to make it easier for everyone involved to find a convenient date for parties, meetings, appointments, trips etc. Instead of going back and forth in an endless email thread we simply need to simply fill the time that works for best for us. It saves time, it is less hassle and improves communication. Also great to sync schedules with people you do not see very often but need to work with.

I enjoy how easy it is to use the tool to collaborate with others in order to find their availability for example. We are a lot of young people in the company I work at and Doodle is always the first step when it comes to organizing events and out of the office parties. Considering we are all busy with friends, exams and nights out Doodle makes it super easy and fast to find out a time and day that best works for all of us. The tool is very user friends and simple, there is almost no way to get confused about what you need to do even if you are not tech savvy.

My main dislike is that there is no option to change the dates with text, it would be great if I can select if we want to vote for date or venue or activity. Also, it would be better if dates on the checklist were shown at once. Of course there is the expand button, but I think it should be expanded by default when there are lot of options to choose from. Would be nice if the calendar view is improved as well, similar UI to the monthly/weekly Google Calendar type of view would be a great improvement and will also make it easier to use, and it will make the tool look less messy and unorganized.

Ross
Graduate Assistant in Nieuw-Zeeland
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Doodle grows better and better

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Doodle for a long time now and it quickly moved from an interesting little tool, to being my staple meeting organiser. I love the other features (particularly polling) but I particularly appreciate that while it grows in functionality, those functions don't yet feel like bloat. It's also pretty telling that colleagues will often immediately start using it after they become aware of it. Strangely undermarketed perhaps?

The best part about Doodle is that it is one of those products that is incredibly simple as a concept, yet somehow they continue to refine the idea and add features that I didn't realise I needed until they're available. Just the ability to add "yes but I'd prefer not to" availability responses is fantastic. From the organising side of things I love that you get this simple visual representation of availability and of course that you are given the optimal times for the group.

There's not a lot that is bad about doodle but the UI is a bit of an eyesore and in the free version the advertisement placement can be deceiving, to the point where responders may miss options in the poll. I guess it is genuinely frustrating that more people aren't using it too.

Marine
Marine
Communications and Administrative Coordinator in Armenië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Doodle stops email spamming to your colleagues

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am quite satisfied with Doodle and I highly recommend commercial people to use Doodle instead of reaching out to each colleague deciding the date for the meeting. Way better, more professional and pre-thought tool to be used in a commercial environment to boost productivity and create a liaison between team members.

We have a weekly staff meeting held at our unit where all the staff and interns have to participate. When deciding the time for each week, I have to make sure everybody agrees on the time chosen not to have any absenses from the meetings. Ridiculously, every colleague mentioned a contradictory time that overlappes with another colleague's busy schedule, so that person skipped the meeting with the unit productivity level decreasing each week. Doodle is a great tool to solve this issue and not end up having a bad headache. What I do is I create the link and Doodle automatically sends to each member of the group in a form of a survey. They mark the date and time they are available and Doodle sends you the summary (selected time and date) after each member has voted there. Then it send automatic reminders to each participants to make sure all are attending the meeting, as promised. No one can blame me when they are not present at the meeting, saying the organizer has not notified us properly so we missed it. Doodle does all the work with high responsibility.

At first it took time to figure out how it works, seemed a little hard but after trying once or twice, everything become automatic and you just click several times and everything is ready. No complaints at all, great tool, highly recommended.

India
Adjunct Professor in VS
Bron: GetApp

Happy When Colleagues use Doodle

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Doodle is a great tool to easily evaluate availability and schedule meetings for large, busy groups. The ability to customize times and the intuition built into Doodle-if I schedule a request for three hours then three hours translates to every subsequent date I select, makes this a great tool. Each invitee can see the response of others which can lend to being more flexible in your choices, and enhances getting a group to consensus on a date and time to meet. You can be proficient at using Doodle in a matter or minutes, both as a user and as an administrator. I love this product so much that I use it in business and also in setting up family events. There are three plans available, and if you are a casual user the free version should serve you well.

Plans are priced well, and the ability to remove ads and enhance communication with the premier version is very nice. A con of the free version is the weird ads you see running in the back ground as you are using the tool. However, not bothersome enough to change my favorable opinion of this great scheduling tool.

Caregiver in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Basic meeting scheduler for free

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would recommend Doodle to small business offices or student organizations. Especially if you are in a statewide organization.

Doodle is easy and quick to use. I have used many times in a statewide leadership organization where many of the members were spread across the state. I have also used it on a local level for the college student leadership organization I was with. I was able to choose the date and time slots after which I could send the information in a link to the people I invited to the meeting. From there the invitee was able to choose the time and date in which they could meet with me. Others who are sent the link can see the options and see the time and date that are in the majority. After the selections are made the schedule can be added to your calendar as a way a reminder of the event or meeting.

There isn't really anything that I like least about the software and have never came across any issues while using the software. The set up is easy to do and to share with those who need to respond. However I have always used Doodle for small groups, generally under 35 users. I am not sure how well it works with more people,