Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Sling

Planning van ploegendiensten wordt gemakkelijk gemaakt met Sling, dat gratis is.

Meer informatie over Sling

Customer service is readily available and even friendly in emails.

Sometimes it is difficult to shortlist relevant shifts and employees when setting schedules for multiple locations, especially in cases of particular employees working in more than one location.

Beoordelingen van Sling

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sling heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 150 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sling eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (150)

Aurora
Aurora
Kids Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Sling for Managing Teams

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Has helped me manage a team of 70 with constantly changing shifts (days/times)

Love this products ease of use and ability to manage a large team schedule. Allos you to code people for different positions, set recurring shift times and even has a group chat to easily send out team notifications ect. Send each person's schedule directly to their phone. Great for managing a younger demographic.

There is no way for the team member to post a shift for coverage, everything has to be done by the manager (this could also be a pro, depending on what your looking for)

Susan
Accounting in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

A Streamlined Timeclock System for Billable Contractor Hours

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The timeclock system is very easy to use, and you can effortlessly apply filters to execute payroll and AR procedures.

The customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Not all agents are bad [Thank you [sensitive content hidden] for saving us!], but most of the time the responses are generic, and provide no real solution.

Automotive, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Love and Hate Relationship

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We specifically chose this app because it integrated with Gusto, but the integration does not work well and the payroll report integration with gusto, does not work at all. Customer service is super hard to get hold of, they don't know what is going on, and it has been 3 months and the issue is still not fixed. It was difficult transferring everything over to sling and now we are stuck with them until we can switch over to a new company. Very disappointed with the integration and the lack of support. They have no phone number to call, it is only through a chat, that they take long to respond.

Creating, tracking and duplicating shifts works really well

Integration with Gusto and customer support.

Travis

Restaraunt Scheduling

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Works great as a scheduling system, easy mobile app for employees, shift switches and covering works well.

Easy to use, clear color coded positions

Labor management tools are lacking, would like to see some sales projection tools

LINDA
ED Office and Billing Coordinator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

ED SLING SCHEDULING

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It works with a staff of over 50 associates and makes scheduling much simpler with that number of staff. Covering 12- 15 different shifts per day in a 24/7 department.

The ease all the staff can enter the dates they want to work, so schedules can be covered. Cuts down on phone calls of management to see who is available for uncovered shits and days.

I would like the Staff- Off that day Days to be at the top of the Schedule so the person doing the scheduling would know who not to look for on that shift.

Hunter
Owner in VS
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Review

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Sling has scratched an itch I didn't know I had. It does everything I need it to at a decent price.

Great software that ties into my pos. Free for staff makes it even better. Easy to use and easy to teach

The only thing I can think to improve would be the ability to look over various saved schedule templates easily.

Scott
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Sling is Wonderful!!!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

This software is very helpful for scheduling, tracking time punches, and reporting. Especially when integrated with Toast, Sling is excellent! The mobile functionality of Sling is also incredibly important and useful.

The user interface in the mobile app leaves a bit to be desired.

ANGELA
Administration in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Sling is a must have!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Easy set up, many options for preferences. Employees found it super easy to use, minimal training involved. I like that you can schedule shifts, then assign employees to them. Customer service is very helpful and quick to respond.

Very easy to use, visually easy to read both in scheduling and time cards.

Can't think of anything! Zero complaints from me!

Speech Language Pathologist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Features, functions, and fabulous

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Despite the desperate cheerleader narratives about every, single one of their features (we get it, it's cool guys), some of their offerings really are innovative and a welcome addition to business management software that you can't find in any of their competitors (geofencing clock in/out is possibly the best thing I've ever heard), their costs are the lowest I've ever seen and their easy to navigate platform is the most comprehensive I've ever found. Even if they charged 5 or 10x what they are, it would still be an easy choice.

This software was easy to use and implement, intuitive, colorful, well labeled, directive, fluid, and flexible. There are a lot of options available and it offers a lot od customization during both set up and operation. I especially loved that the process to use sling, and the web application, was fast and understandable trying to get a small start up off the ground has me already spread thin on time and money, so sling really packs a punch for it's cost, which literally made my jaw drop, unparalleled!

The company website (not the web application itself) was cumbersome and their prose was annoyingly perky. Seeing as they rambled on and on in long, overly adulating paragraphs about each one of their features, by the time I got to the "what's included in all packages/price points" section, I was a little disappointed about all the features not included (successful marketing ploy) but disappointing nonetheless.

Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Simple use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've had a great experience using sling... I am definitely recommending to other people..

I like the productivity I like the simple instructions the easy use and the benefits it offers me.

Nothing , t's all good to me. It needs more colors.

Good for what we need!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm glad we made the switch from HotSchedules, which is what we used previously. The way that is syncs with Toast POS and payroll is seamless, and it's easy to keep udpated or make changes on the fly. The app sometimes malfunctions, but I anticipate that being upgraded over time.

As the person who makes the schedule for ~100 students working as part-time baristas, I like the functionality of making repeating shifts for a certain number of weeks. Color-coded shifts, job titles, and easily specifying tasks lists and job codes, makes for a clean look and clear communication for staff!

There are a few things that I look forward to Sling being able to do in the future. One of those is for employees having the capability to offer up portions of their shifts instead of all or nothing. I also wish I could add in templates for specific days of the week (i.e. a "weekends" template and a "weekday" template). When holidays fall on different days of the year, it would be nice to have a specific schedule template saved that can just be applied so that I don't have to manually enter shifts for each of those days.

Marlesha
Math Learning Center Specialist in VS

GREAT for managing many employees with unusual/atypical Shifts. Very scaleable, efficiency improves.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

So many 'Pros'!! -- - supports multiple work sites/locations. - supports different employee roles/titles. - supports large (unlimited?) number of employees. - can 'deactivate' employees & then reinstate them at a later date (no need to delete the employee's entire profile). - There are even more 'Pros' that we haven't fully explored yet, such as employees communicating with each other through the app to arrange shift swaps, etc. So much potential!! I work at a college Math Learning Center where we provide additional assistance to students seeking extra math support. Having a scheduling app/software that can manage many employees with atypical/changing/unusual shifts is crucial!! We employ both full-time permanent staff and temporary students tutors and with our temporary staff we have a lot of turnover as students come-and-go. Thus we have changes to the schedule constantly. So for us, a dynamic system is a must. The Sling support staff is also very responsive and open to suggestions and ideas. Some of my suggestions have been incorporated, such as being able to included a 'break' duration for a shift which then is subtracted from the shift hour total. These changes have made Sling even more useful! I am so thrilled to have found this FREE scheduling web application. We don't have the budget to pay for a scheduling software/app, yet we needed a tool that could handle our very specific and complicated needs. We found it in Sling!!

- Would like to be able to add more details about each employee, such as customized checkboxes for employee 'expertise'. (There is a 'notes' section for each employee profile, which is nice.) - Be able to make tags/notes for certain dates, such as 'holiday' or 'extended day' to remind the scheduler of different scheduling needs. - Have a shift-responsibilities designation option, such as 'Opener' or 'Closer' - Would like to be able to 'collapse' some of the hours from view and/or designate a viewing window that shows only when our center is open (must be unique by location). Though being able to schedule shifts beyond 'operating hours' is needed (set-up, take-down time) but many hours before and after our operating hours don't need to be displayed. - Would like there to be a way to designate general staff 'types' (i.e. permanent vs temporary) not just different employee position. A Permanent staff member had additional responsibilities and must be staffed at all times, so being able to look at the shifts of just Permanent staff would be beneficial. - More customizable options for the print-view. All these cons, if addressed, would just be icing on the cake. The app, as it is now, is completely functional and covers all the necessities and more!

Leila
National Director in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Sling will make your life easier.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It solved the problem of errors in scheduling, errors in timesheet/ payroll reporting, etc. Staff being able to communicate directly with one another to fill or swap shifts made management's life easier.

Everything about this product streamlined what we were already doing in a way that increased productivity and decreased time bleed.

It would be nice if it could be integrated easily into my Google suite as well. I still have to download spreadsheets and copy/ paste them into google sheets for my business.

Chelsea
Recreation Supervisor in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great scheduling software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

We switched from paper to digital scheduling with sling. Staff appreciated being able to swap shifts from their phones & easily picked up on the new method. We also switched all communication to the app which has helped me find communications from staff & stay organized. Other key features we enjoy: shift alarms, constantly updated services, template/copy paste for shifts, categorization options, reports, & more.

There is only one thing that we need updated - a specific report to include some data for payroll.

Jim
Managing Director/Owner Operator in Australië
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers

Review of Sling by use of JE Solutions Pty Ltd

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Benefit is that most of my business requirements are all in one place, and can be managed anywhere.

Ease of entering scheduling and rosters, messaging software, location entry and description.

Could use the ability to enter licenses an qualifications into employees profile aw well as alerts when compliance, licenses etc are due to expire or need to be updated.

Angel
Remote Office Mgr in Filipijnen
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Powerful time tracking tool for the team!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall great experience! It's easy to use and very straight forward!

Sling has, overall, been a revelation for my team.Our workflow and productivity have been greatly improved by its user-friendly interface, strong scheduling capabilities, seamless communication features, and effective task management tools. Sling is the program to use if you want to increase efficiency while keeping things straightforward. 10/10, highly recommended!

I didn't really see any cons at the moment. Everything is seamless so far!

Albert
Admin Dirtector in Mexico
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

The Most Awesome Review Of The Month (Octagon Work Services)

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I Love It. If We Get Any Bigger I Have Thought About Partnering With Sling.

Sling Makes Employees Clock In. Employees Do Not Like To Clock In But We Can Make Them.

Maybe A Few Videos Should Be Made Available If There Aren't Any Already.

Horeca

Great Scheduling app with tons of potential

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Very easy to use, lots of view options and adjustments, fairly clean interface, amazing features for free. Amazing that you can drag and drop, use keyboard shortcuts to copy shifts. UI is fairly full featured! Mobile apps are great, notifications are amazing.

We have multiple managers using Sling, and one annoyance is that we can't see each other's unpublished shifts. We end up using each other's accounts to see and adjust shifts. The messaging app seems like it would work really well, but we already use another way to communicate (Slack, FB messenger, WhatsApp are all viable and free). Same goes with Tasks and Newsfeed. I would've preferred the Clock in/out as an included feature over Tasks, Messages, and Newsfeed. Beggers can't be choosers though! I tried to contact Sling for interfaces, but got no response. Would like to know some of the interfaces they've already developed to be in the Premium prices.

Tom
Head Golf Professional in VS
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Really Enjoy using product. Makes my scheduling so much easier.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the app for scheduling all my staffing needs.
Thanks for your efforts!!!

Ease of use for multiple operations. Ease of use for employees. Great Work. Keep it UP!!!!

Cant think of much, sorry. Sometimes when using edit feature for a REPEATING Shift you are unable to do a few, possibly week at a time??? its either All Future Shifts or Just this one. Could we get more options. like i said cant think of much.........

Ste
HR Manager in Canada

Excellent Scheduling Tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent tool for managing our labour costs and ability to see bottlenecks in staffing.

The easiness of managing labour costs in real time.

Not being able to manually put someone in as late if we don't use the "time clock" feature within Sling.

Roberto Franco Carlo
CEO in Spanje
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Best scheduling planner for free on the market, and premium has it all!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Since we are using Sling, our employees have the big picture what is going on. Everybody ca control easily when and where to work, how much they worked and can change duties, ask for free time and more. It makes it simple and is easy accessible.

The scheduling works phantastic and is easy tu use. The mobile application is always syncronized, so people know immediately when things change. The interface is clear and well optimized. A great tool for everyday´s work.

It works only online, no cache used on mobile apps. So when you don´t have mobile coverage, no data shown. Sometimes old data are better tha no data.

Nicole
Human Resources in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Helpful and Cost Effective

5,0 6 jaar geleden

My company uses the free version of Sling, and for something that is cost free it's really wonderful. It's easy to navigate, and the messaging system has come in handy for us when our main method of communication (Slack) is down. We've tried several other paid and unpaid employee scheduling programs, and Sling has been the best one by far.

The only issue we have is that despite how many times we click "publish all future shifts", we still have to publish each new weeks shifts so that everyone can see. This is a very minor inconvenience though, as it's easy to quickly publish shifts.

Jessica
Pharmacy Technician Supervisor in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great program to use for scheduling

4,0 3 jaar geleden

We have over 80 people in our department and Sling is our go to for scheduling. We use the free version, so we do not have all the features, but this system is easy to use and great for communicating updates to all of our staff vs sending an email. We are able to send "blast" messages.

I wish there was an easier way to input rather than dragging or entering one by one (if they are not on a recurring schedule). Also, I would love to have the ability to export the schedule to Excel so we are able to post a paper copy.

Neeraja
Student in India
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Best scheduling/clocking in software out there

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think Sling is great for scheduling and every organization should make use of it!

It is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. It has amazing features such as swapping shifts, offering shifts, and shifting schedules due to holidays. You can ensure the employee is clocking in from the right location or if the job is remote you can ignore the location. Gives reminders to employees when a new shift is available or when their shift is about to start.

Sometimes, the app gets glitchy and even after the shift gets over, it doesn't let you clock out which can get annoying especially if there is another shift right after and you can't clock in for it.

Gloria
President in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Free Senior Fitness Classes

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is a good employee scheduler

Appreciate the features offered in is free platform, and the efficiency for communicating to contractors.

The 2022 free trial has reduced much of the service originally offered. Makes it less useful to consider adding features.