Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over ERPAG

ERPAG is een ERP-cloudservice die alle bedrijfsprocessen voor kleine of middelgrote bedrijven omvat.

Meer informatie over ERPAG

259 reviews worden weergegeven

Marcelo Z.
R&D
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019

"Good ERP to take in consideretion"

Opmerkingen: We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Pluspunten: We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Minpunten: No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019
Steve M.
President & Founder
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

"ERP for small manufacturing operations covered"

Opmerkingen: ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Pluspunten: Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Minpunten: Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

• Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020
Bryn H.
Wijn en sterke drank, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

"Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package"

Opmerkingen: ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Pluspunten: ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Minpunten: Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Zeyad A.
Head of Technology
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2021

"Excellent Customer Support"

Opmerkingen: Warehousing Solutions

Pluspunten: Your SW is user friendly and you have excellent Customer Support

Minpunten: nothing till now all we did was uploading the data

• Beoordeeld op 15-2-2021
Yaniv S.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2020

"NEW MARINE"

Opmerkingen: So far a positive one thpugh weare just at the data base mportation form previous software.
sales order and purchase orders are tracking are the most omportant features for us

Pluspunten: User friendly and east to be customized per needs and preferences

Minpunten: Not training sessions are offfred apart from instroduction

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2020
Subi G.
Sales Manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2017

"Nice package for small business applications."

Opmerkingen: I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

Pluspunten: In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

Minpunten: There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room,
(b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates
(c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2017
Rafiq M.
Sales Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2020

"A great option for small to medium businesses!"

Pluspunten: Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Minpunten: So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

• Beoordeeld op 18-12-2020
Abbey N.
Chief Operating Officer
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-8-2020

"ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders."

Opmerkingen: I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Pluspunten: What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Minpunten: The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

• Beoordeeld op 12-8-2020
Ratanachai P.
Owner, Executive Advisor
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2020

"Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size business."

Opmerkingen: I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand. Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly. So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Pluspunten: Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Minpunten: Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

• Beoordeeld op 1-7-2020
Laura E.
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020

"Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing"

Opmerkingen: So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Pluspunten: We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Minpunten: This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

• Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020
Kenneth R.
Factory Manager
Farmaceutica, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2021

"Promising and inexpendsive software"

Opmerkingen: The customer support is always available and respons very quickly

Pluspunten: I like it has a complete range of functionality, time will show when I start using this if I will miss something

Minpunten: None that I come up with at this point.

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2021
Bryan F.
Associate IT Director
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2020

"Great Software for the price"

Pluspunten: I love that this has a very simple to use software; however, it is very sophisticated in what it can do. The customer service is great as well

Minpunten: There's not too much not to like about this software

• Beoordeeld op 7-8-2020
Frank L.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020

"More features for less."

Opmerkingen: Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Pluspunten: The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Minpunten: The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

• Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020
Joon hyuk L.
Import en export, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

"Just started"

Pluspunten: Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Minpunten: AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Sylvia L.
Vice President
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

"Best MRP/ERP software out there"

Opmerkingen: We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Pluspunten: The software is a manufacturing company's dream. I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested). It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Minpunten: It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020