Over ERPAG

ERPAG is een ERP-cloudservice die alle bedrijfsprocessen voor kleine of middelgrote bedrijven omvat.

Meer informatie over ERPAG

ERPAG has really made it easy for us to function like a big business with a small business budget. The service alone is priceless.

It is sometimes difficult to undo some changes.

Beoordelingen van ERPAG

Waar voor je geld

ERPAG heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 301 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ERPAG eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (301)

Marcelo
Marcelo
R&D in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good ERP to take in consideretion

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Cin7 Omni en Zoho Inventory

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG: I learn about you through Shopify, and I am using them as my business grow.

Ravi
Managing Director in Canada

Excellent Easy to Use ERP System

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We choose ERPAG after wasting our money in custom ERP system with other company and it took almost 1 year for them to figure out what we needed and it still did not work.ERPAG is so easy to deploy , anyone with basic ERP knowledge can start using in few minutes. And I have never seen ERP system with so much customization option in reports.

It was so easy to deploy this software. We started using within 4-5 days and that include training to team.

Only thing we did not like about this software is limited capability in accounting module.

Overwogen alternatieven: Fishbowl en MRPeasy

Redenen om voor ERPAG te kiezen: Focus Team was very unprofessional and could not deploy the software in one year. we lost almost $8000 dollars.

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG: We like the ability to customize reports and visibility it offered to manage team activity.

James
Sales Manager in VK
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Do it all software

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Helps us run the retail side of the business efficiently.

We were moving from another software provider so had a list of services we needed from the software. Out of all the software we looked at this came out on top as did everything we wanted and more.

Not really any negatives as functionality is great.

Overwogen alternatieven: Shopify

Redenen om voor ERPAG te kiezen: They were not supporting Quickbooks online and there service was not great.

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG: Did everything we needed at a reasonable price.

Owner in VS
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

ERPAG Lacking Support

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support. At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG. My web developer did the following for me:
-Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity.
-Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server.
-Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support.
I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Bob
OWNER in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Highly Recommend! Great software, and you can't beat the pricing.

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Used it at a previous company (found it, implemented it, admin'd it, and was a daily user. Now I'm using it as my own company and have recommended it to others.

Initially liked the purchasing and PO functions the most...then I started digging into and learning more about multi-level BOM and love it. The new custom reports are great as well, and give the user more capabilities in designing the look and content of their documents.

1 Day = 24 Hrs. While this is true in its simplest form, it is not true for how many companies work. I would rather see 48 hours on a time sheet instead of 2 days, which can be misleading depending on how your company operates.

Damien
DIRECTOR in Australië
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Ocean Roads ERP Feasibility Study

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Manufacturing tracking and productivity, freeing up managers by putting job stages and tasks on a screen for manufacturing staff so they can keep working without seeking constant guidance from a supervisor.
Tracking job time and expense and employee efficiency.

Simple in its layout and use but remaining very powerful in its ability, I have only used the mobile app briefly but it was a great experience.

We manufacture in three separate workshops in separate parts of the country and each location manufactures some of the same products, Because of the location differences each workshop has different suppliers for parts/raw materials, A feature that would be handy would be the option when creating a product based on bill of materials have the ability to create multiple bill of materials based on warehouse and have the option when that product is chosen in a sales order the sales person can select the appropriate warehouse and then the correct purchase orders are created for the correct suppliers.

Overwogen alternatieven: Sage X3 en ERPNext

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG: We haven't chosen ERPAG as yet but so far in the free trial we are very happy with the ability and ease of use of the software.

Tyler
Quality Lead in Canada

Erpag Review

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am still on the trial, but overall I am impressed by the features Erpag offers for the price.

I'm impressed by Erpag's suite of features for manufacturing and inventory control. It is a great platform to manage production materials and workorders.

I have experienced a handful of crashes and other minor bugs. The type of tasks that can be performed in the app are limited.

Overwogen alternatieven: Katana Manufacturing ERP

Redenen om voor ERPAG te kiezen: OpenBOM does not provide sufficient tools to meet our accounting and inventory control requirements.

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG: Price, Features

Clinton
Operations Manager in VS

Great ERP for SMB that's ready to leave Excel behind

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, our experience with ERPAG has been very positive. The software is very stable and works well. Also, the support staff are very knowledgeable and helpfull.

It's an easy to use system. The learning curve is very quick and support is very responsive. All the core features you need are also there.

The documentation, especially the manual, is not that great. It tells you screens and buttons but doesn't really provide context of what you're doing and why. It does appear that they are working on this though.

Yasser
Director UX in Nicaragua
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

It looks great for us

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

It is easy to use, the interfaze is so intuitive and exist a lot information for learn to use the software.

I want to know if maybe it can be custumize style with my own company logo.

Owner in Canada
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Good value and functionality

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Supporting ecommerce store as well as in-house and vendor inventory.

Powerful and easy to use and initial service call was good.

UI is a little outdated and no open API.

Christian
Managing Director in VK
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Has the potential to be something amazing

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great software for the money. I cannot complain however I believe they have focused on running before they can walk. Basic elements of the system are not user friendly. It my opinion it is pointless offering a feature which doesn't work correctly and what is frustrating is that when you raise the issue you are told the software is designed for SME's and they cannot fix the problem. We are a micro business with 6 employees so if we have the problem you can guarantee others have the same issue as well

I have been using this now for 2 years and put a lot of time and effort into the set up of this software so I feel confident in writing a review The software has some great functionality and is 90% there - Generate Purchase Orders - Automatically generated Purchase Orders from Low Stock - Set minimum order quantities -Set up Bills of Materials -Create supplier price lists - Customise your view and reports -Generate QR codes - Allocated storage bins, racks and shelves - Sync with Shopify to automatically update product pricing based on materials It has the potential to be amazing but certain development features really drag the software down and it doesn't have to be that way

The BIGGEST problem with ERPAG I believe is the support tickets from the developers as they don't seem concerned at all about major bugs in the system -This software I am told is for Small Businesses yet when using a mobile app to allow staff to track time and close jobs it only allows one staff member to view and log onto any job which is silly. In a SME multiple people would log onto a job in order to complete it and because of this all your manufacturing data is incorrect. The developers consistently seem to be happy that it is recording incorrect data -You cannot create cutting lists of materials. When you print out a BOM and Sub Assemblies for production staff need to pick your first material off the shelf and flick through all the paperwork to cut the pieces, go back to the start then repeat the process for the second material. It is very time consuming and not efficient -The report designer is not particularly user friendly but in the most part it does work -A purchase order is converted to an invoice so there is no history or documents sent, it should convert a purchase order into an invoice and retain the original purchase order - On a purchase order you can show items committed to manufacturing but you cannot show how many you have in stock - They have blocky to perform more complicated scripts such as automatically invoicing items or sending details but this is not something your average joe can do There is more but I have run out of character allowance ......

Overwogen alternatieven: MRPeasy en Katana Manufacturing ERP

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG: At first the support was helpful and engaging. They have grown nicely and have huge potential but the inability to listen to customers and evolve will be their downfall in my opinion

Bryan
Sales Manager in Singapore
Import en export, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great Product with a good price tag

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business. Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

So far the features are very functional for my company.

paul
Director in VK
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great value without compromise

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

Dennis
Dennis
CEO in Hongkong
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great ERP for my distribution business that plans to add O2O retail functionality

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am still in the trial phase and keep expploring its full set of functions and features. However, with my limited experience with this software, I would say the initial experience is very good. I also had a demo section with one of their pre-sales support. The demo section clearly showed me the core functions, and the pre-sales support could answer most of my questions. For those that could not be answered right away, they follow up an email with links to answer my questions. With that said, the overall experience I had with ERPAG was very nice, like 9/10.

The operation and information flow of this software matches the business logic of my sporting goods distribution very well. Hence, to my learning curve is not that deep, what I have in mind when performing a business operation, e.g. creating a sales order to invoicing to delivery can be easily map out in this software, because its flow, input, output, etc are well defined. I believe it is because of years of working with various of businesses, the team behind ERPAG understand how to organise the information in a neat and user-friendly way. I also like that fact that it can be integrated to Shopify as I am planning to expand my business to B2C and setup my webshop using Shopify.

The UI could be more modern and clear, however, definitely not a problem to follow the flow to click and complete a required actions.

Calin
CEO in Roemenië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

good foundation and huge potential, will see if ERPAG will leverage the opportunity

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Certain things are cumbersome at first, for example a BoM in ERPAG is a product that results from a recipe (raw materials, activities etc).

ERPAG has a good foundation that could provide significant benefits to those that would find a match between their process requirements and the conceptual design of ERPAG.

Lacking an API !!! Will be a turnoff for most. Support over the chat is prompt but not on point to the raised matters. The agents seem to be instructed to tell you about ERPAG features that you may have missed :-) Cannot provision recipes for a Product that has variants, fortunately you can copy existing one to new and adapt. Cannot use the software from multiple windows at once; when you open in a new one you will be logged off from the first. At times would be useful to work in one window and see some context in another one. ERPAG does not maintain your session context; if you are logged off you are supposed to re-open all the tabs you were working on. ERPAG didn't implement any local caching on the devices connected to their platform; so a laggy internet connection will mean you'll start over your work. Not enough transparency for pricing... you're charged by the Database size as well but there is not a predictable relation between your activity and the charge. In my trial with only a few things added I got to around 200MB. Not clear about how things will work at scale... Backup/ restores etc Certain things you cannot revert once saved... human error should always be factored in :-)

Jane
CFO in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Outstanding customer support

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Erik Jan
Technical Director in Nederland
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers

ERPAG as the fitting solution for many other over the top ERP system

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very beneficial, my teams loves to work with it and especially likes the clear dashboard when you start.

Clear use, most new people can learn the basics within in some hours. Complete for track and tracing of orders, purchasing and materials including serial and batch numbers.

Limited connection to other systems and unknown by other systems.

Hoang
General Manager in Vietnam
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

The ERPAG has potential to become great

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Here are a few: - Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it. - The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day. - I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia. - The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

Grant
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fantastic ERP that is very scalable

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: a Super product that is real bang for buck!

Ease of manufacturing, Order processing and how customizable everything is

I wish there were a little more API customization and ability to auto call orders from marketplace platforms. Also the xero integration forces you to choose one selling COA so if you sell from multiple warehouse locations you cant separate what account it should push to so then you have manually change the sale account in XERO... that is a mission

Celine
Sales in Taiwan
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

Great software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

ERPAG is quite easy to understand and to use, even for a person who never employs an ERP software.

From time to time it is a little bit slow to reload or refresh the pages.

ramon
CEO in Chili
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

we select this software for functionality and very easy use for my employees

for our company is necessary modify design the report for most clearance when reading

Joseph
Managing Member / Owner in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

The Answer To Your Success Can Be A Click Away

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a learning experience allowing one to understand how an ERP can be so critical in today's everyday business

This software has a variety of needed business features within this application. Each brings its data and transforms it into an easy-to-follow layout from which every business can benefit.

There is no fleet management offered which is a plus for me

Overwogen alternatieven: inFlow Inventory

Redenen om over te stappen op ERPAG: the price and the word of mouth.

Ashraf
Business Analyst in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

ERPAG Client Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 2. The motivation Behind Implementing the ERP system was that it offers a more comprehensive solution to Fieka SPECIFIC business requirement. We have trailed many ERP based business packages but have found 3 to be the most suitable namely SAP BUSINESS ONE, ERPNext and ERPAG

All the modules are easy to use and its Comprehensive. Support is top notch and professional. We would prefer to see more short vids on the setup of new businesses. Also a msg record option.

The font and display could do with some colour.

Juan
Marketing Coordinator in Panama
Olie en energie, 2-10 werknemers

useful and economic

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: in general lines it is a good system to carry the operations of a small business

I liked your new interface is very friendly

its links buttons some are very hidden and it is not easy to find

Miljan
COO in Frankrijk
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing ERP system

5,0 vorig jaar

CRM, inventory, Purchasing options are just amazing. Customer support is always there for everything. Have all fonctions in one place.

Can't connect with a bank account. So if you want full accounting option, need to choose Xero, because ERPAG integrate with them.