Gemiddelde scores

4.4/5
  • Klantenservice
    4.6/5

Over ERPAG

ERPAG is een ERP-cloudservice die alle bedrijfsprocessen voor kleine of middelgrote bedrijven omvat.

Meer informatie over ERPAG

163 reviews worden weergegeven

Marcelo Z.
R&D
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019

"Good ERP to take in consideretion"

Opmerkingen: We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Pluspunten: We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Minpunten: No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019
Sylvia L.
Vice President
Machinebouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

"Best MRP/ERP software out there "

Opmerkingen: We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Pluspunten: The software is a manufacturing company's dream. I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested). It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Minpunten: It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020
Laura E.
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020

"Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing"

Opmerkingen: So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Pluspunten: We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Minpunten: This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

• Beoordeeld op 19-2-2020
Subi G.
Sales Manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2017

"Nice package for small business applications. "

Opmerkingen: I could set up a small business in a very short period of time (from quotation to printing packing slip).

Pluspunten: In an hour or so I could figure out how the software works. So it will good to train new people fast compare to big-name software like SAP or Oracle.

Minpunten: There are still many features to be worked out. (a) The address fields in the forms do not follow the US address standard. I reported specific example via chat room,
(b) I believe you are still changing the software on a daily basis. At some point you need to freeze a rev and come back late with a diff rev with consolidated updates
(c) There should be more templates for quotation and invoicing. I could not find a template in quotation where I can quote tier-pricing to my customer. The template automatically sums them up at the bottom which is not right.

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2017
Michael C.
Chief Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020

"Big Bang for Your Buck!!!"

Opmerkingen: We were tasked with building a eCommerce store (shopping cart) on Shopify, and we wanted a solution that could easily accommodate a large manufactures complete catalog. At the same time our agency has been using a SaaS CRM for our business as well with nowhere near all the capabilities ERPAG offers without utilizing several SaaS solutions. The value just made tremendous sense.

Pluspunten: Whether your need a solution to manage sales orders (online or off), a CRM, an integratable point-of-sale solution, physical product inventory and shipping control, brick-and-mortar location cost management, manufacturing/service projects, a sophisticated accounting integration solution... or all the above ERPAG has you covered. WOW! Simply amazing.

Minpunten: The user interface design could use a more friendly, sophisticated look (i.e., Microsoft 365). But, otherwise, for the money... amazing!!!

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020
Bob H.
ENG. MGR.
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020

"Does what I need it to do!"

Opmerkingen: So far, I am very please with the functionality of ERPAG and plan to turn my trial into a license very soon.

Pluspunten: I really like the simplicity of the software. It does what I need it to do and is not overly complicated. What more could you ask for?

Minpunten: I wish it could standardize on a single UOM for labor tracking, like hours. I don't see any use for the days (which actually seems to be groups of 24 hours, and not work days) or minutes...at least not for my use.

• Beoordeeld op 20-1-2020
Keith M.
Operations
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2020

"Erpag is simply amazing, and customer support if phenomenal!!!"

Opmerkingen: Simply amazing. From support to implementation, great at every step.

Pluspunten: They are always willing to adapt and customize areas that require additional functionality.

Minpunten: Sometimes difficult to navigate and setup. Too much functionality.

• Beoordeeld op 14-3-2020
Astroneil M.
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-3-2020

"Promising ERP of the new millenium"

Opmerkingen: Promising ERP

Pluspunten: I loved the design and user friendly. Excited to implement the system!

Minpunten: Need improvement in customization of screens and reports

• Beoordeeld op 1-3-2020
Chris T.
Director of Operations
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

"Exactly what we were looking for."

Opmerkingen: This was the perfect integration to our add to our new platform. We can know as a team more effectively track orders, shipping, inventory, create multi-level BOM's and generally have a hub or all our cross department activities.

Pluspunten: the multi-level BOM, integration with eCommerce and ability to combine sales orders, purchase orders, inventory and more in one place was exactly what we were looking for in a new platform for our growing manufacturing company.

Minpunten: Lack of options regarding integrations for payment processing and shipping API services.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

• Beoordeeld op 2-3-2020
Bryn H.
Wijn en sterke drank, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

"Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package"

Opmerkingen: ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Pluspunten: ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Minpunten: Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Joon hyuk L.
Import en export, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

"Just started"

Pluspunten: Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses.
And this software looks matching well until now.

Minpunten: AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Hung H.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2017

"Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient"

Opmerkingen: Save a lot of time.

Pluspunten: The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze.
Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient.
ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Minpunten: No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2017
Jorge A.
ERP Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-10-2017

"ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software."

Opmerkingen: Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Pluspunten: Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file.
The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Minpunten: There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

• Beoordeeld op 4-10-2017
Aleksandar M.
Representative at ASM RAUNOVODSTVO d.o.o.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018

"Few words about Erpag Inc."

Pluspunten: We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Minpunten: Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

• Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018
Darko ¿.
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2017

"Very inspiring and perspectable software"

Opmerkingen: Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Pluspunten: Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

Minpunten: No accounting

• Beoordeeld op 2-3-2017
Jane C.
CFO
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018

"Outstanding customer support"

Opmerkingen: The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Pluspunten: The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Minpunten: The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018
Ghislen H.
Engineer
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2017

" We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion"

Opmerkingen: Centralize all information online anywhere

Pluspunten: Spanish Support, The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers. The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Minpunten: It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company
Keeps track of all movements
Allows me to periodically export the company summary
Centralize all information online

• Beoordeeld op 7-8-2017
Paul S.
Machine- en installatiebouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2019

"Great value without compromise"

Opmerkingen: Great, customer support is very responsive and training

Pluspunten: Easy to get the hang of, navigation is very simple.

Minpunten: Still a bit USA focused, needs to be more outward looking for global community

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2019
Ralph R.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-10-2017

"a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up"

Pluspunten: a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

Minpunten: badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

• Beoordeeld op 29-10-2017
Hoang V.
General Manager
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019

"The ERPAG has potential to become great"

Opmerkingen: It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Pluspunten: It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Minpunten: Here are a few: - Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it.
- The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day.
- I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia.
- The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

• Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019
Dan H.
  • Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018

"Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses. "

Pluspunten: Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

Minpunten: it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

• Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018
Ramon M.
manager
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2017

" very easy"

Opmerkingen: the web access and very easy use for sales

Pluspunten: accessibility and intuitive menu, very easy for my company use this software for production and sales

Minpunten: the developer sales campaign don't clear for the user, because the estructure is complex, may be when put help menu in the software improve in this point

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2017
Celine C.
Sales
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2019

"Great software"

Opmerkingen: Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

Pluspunten: ERPAG is quite easy to understand and to use, even for a person who never employs an ERP software.

Minpunten: From time to time it is a little bit slow to reload or refresh the pages.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2019
Ramon M.
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018

"CEO"

Opmerkingen: in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

Pluspunten: we select this software for functionality and very easy use for my employees

Minpunten: for our company is necessary modify design the report for most clearance when reading

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018