Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2017
Hung H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Save a lot of time.

Pluspunten: The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze.
Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient.
ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Minpunten: No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software.

Beoordeeld op 4-10-2017
Jorge A.
ERP Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Pluspunten: Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file.
The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Minpunten: There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Few words about Erpag Inc.

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018
Aleksandar M.
Representative at ASM RAUNOVODSTVO d.o.o.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version.
It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Minpunten: Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Very inspiring and perspectable software

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2017
Darko ¿.
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Pluspunten: Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

Minpunten: No accounting

Outstanding customer support

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018
Jane C.
CFO
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Pluspunten: The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Minpunten: The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2017
Ghislen H.
Engineer
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Centralize all information online anywhere

Pluspunten: Spanish Support, The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers. The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Minpunten: It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company
Keeps track of all movements
Allows me to periodically export the company summary
Centralize all information online

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2017
Ralph R.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

Minpunten: badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

The ERPAG has potential to become great

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019
Hoang V.
General Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Pluspunten: It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Minpunten: Here are a few: - Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it.
- The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day.
- I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia.
- The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

Excellent ERP solution for small & medium businesses.

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018
Dan H.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Production made simple, easily track raw material, bill and pack finished product, and look super professional the whole way. They are always improving the product as well.

Minpunten: it takes some time to learn it, but this is the same with any ERP system on the market . It can seem a bit clunky at times, and production take a lot of work entering BOM's

very easy

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2017
Ramon M.
manager
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: the web access and very easy use for sales

Pluspunten: accessibility and intuitive menu, very easy for my company use this software for production and sales

Minpunten: the developer sales campaign don't clear for the user, because the estructure is complex, may be when put help menu in the software improve in this point

Great software

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2019
Celine C.
Sales
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

Pluspunten: ERPAG is quite easy to understand and to use, even for a person who never employs an ERP software.

Minpunten: From time to time it is a little bit slow to reload or refresh the pages.

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018
Ramon M.
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: in general my experience is good, we have two different account with erpag, for different area, so our experience is very good

Pluspunten: we select this software for functionality and very easy use for my employees

Minpunten: for our company is necessary modify design the report for most clearance when reading

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2018
Kuang li C.
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Money saved and good enough.

Pluspunten: Cloud base and value of Money is high. As small business, we need a professional and value worth ERP software like this.

Minpunten: The connection and speed is something you can improve. The invoice template is not working very smooth. Please also notice

Fantastic

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2018
Richard H.
MANAGING DIRECTOR
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

Minpunten: The fact that i can not customize some settings on demand gives me a headache since sometimes i need a quick change.

I have looked at many MRP packages and ERPAG is the best value I have found!

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2017
Laura H.
Industrial Engineer
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: So far, all of the features our growing company needs at a very reasonable cost. I think it will serve us for a very long time as we grow. The kind of support I have received while using the trial makes me very comfortable with the upcoming implementation phase.

Pluspunten: It seems to have all the features that the really expensive packages have and the pricing structure is very reasonable. Overall the best value I have seen in terms of the features you get for the cost and especially the usually real-time support for learning the software!

Minpunten: Like all of the systems I have tried, there is a learning curve, but the help has been great! I have not tested all features yet, but feel more confident upon seeing how responsived this company is!

not enough flexibility

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2017
Chevrel F.
Architectuur en planning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: we can centralize all information about our customer. We expected more, hope you will add new function

Pluspunten: low cost, we are a small compagny, we want to grow, but at the moment we need a low cost systeme to continue our developpement

Minpunten: not enought possibility to add field in different pages, for instance I woukd like to add a fiel that not exist in customer page, it is not possible

very easy to use

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2018
Imtiaz B.
Associate Manager
Financiële dienstverlening
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It really helped me to get started and then prepared me for our new software when we grew out of it.

Pluspunten: ease of use and user friendly. All the functions are very self explanatory. Graphics are very helpful to understand

Minpunten: Reporting is not up to the mark. Some of the reports don't make sense and other are useless. There's no proper training available on reporting

First day of use review

Beoordeeld op 30-8-2018
Nemanja C.
manager
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Over all i am very pleased with it. i will try to connect it to printers and scanner and see how it goes and if it can do the printings and scanning as it advertises i will keep using it

Pluspunten: Software is easy to use and to operate it myself, no need for additional company. It has the academy which can give a good amount of information well as customer support seemed very professional and quick to respond

Minpunten: Import sheet should be more customisable, I believe it should have all the fields for import available or at least option to ask as there are fields about product informations, not i will have to go in one by one and insert certain info such are country of origin, sizes, colors...

useful and economic

Beoordeeld op 10-6-2019
Juan R.
Marketing Coordinator
Olie en energie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: in general lines it is a good system to carry the operations of a small business

Pluspunten: I liked your new interface is very friendly

Minpunten: its links buttons some are very hidden and it is not easy to find

Week one review...

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2019
Michael M.
Staff Officier
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Features of larger and more expensive ERP software but at a reasonable pricing. The number of users offered per package. Users in ERPAG are more 'concurrent users' - one username/password = one connection on a single device. If a person is logged in on their computer, and he logs in from his phone, he will kick himself out from the computer connection. All features are enabled across all packages.

Minpunten: - little slow to reload or refresh the pages.
- importing warehouses during the setup phase.
- more than 1 user is needed to test the user setup options.

Its a whole new experience, I feel great with this solution, I think that it is unique in every way

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2017
Nestor T.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: That I can have access from anywhere just going to internet on my laptop or tablet, this is the best of it.

Minpunten: That I does not have an app for mobile phones, it would be a lot much easier if they were a mobile app where we could check hows bussiness

its good

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2018
Rodrigo M.
student
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: In the company it is related to the flexibility that is provided to the software tools that are used. It provides customization, control and better management in search of absolute optimization. Everything is modifiable and open to be altered based on the needs that occur dynamically. Any change that needs to be made will be integrated and large resources will not have to be invested in external processes.

Minpunten: Implementing the ERP system is not a matter of a few days, but it is a complicated process that requires a lot of attention, so a thorough maintenance work must be carried out. At the same time, the template must be updated in the way in which the ERP system is used in terms of obtaining the data and analyzing and managing them. If this fails, if you leave it behind and the way in which the potential of the ERP is squeezed, everything can be out of control in a short time.

Powerful MRP software

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019
Miyeun Y.
Director of Sales and Marketing Operations
Research, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It is very well organized software and it can accommodate very complex BOM. Development team really helps to accommodate the client's requset.

Minpunten: For the price, it is really good value.

Materials Management

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2019
Kevin Z.
Materials Consultant
Olie en energie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Utilizing ERPAG to handle full SCM process for pipeline project in Canada.

Pluspunten: Interface is relatively easy to navigate and support is excellent. Added custom fields to modules upon request. Importing via excel is excellent barring few minor issues. They are willing to modify requirements more quickly than other providers including development of a cube export for specialized reporting.

Minpunten: 1/. Warehouses need to have more then one bin (shelves) 2/. Standard form base reporting only needs detail access to custom fields and ability to change paper size and ability to print landscape. Support is working on this which takes longer. 3/. Modify system to allow right click copy down on all line tables.

Review of ERPAG

Beoordeeld op 5-2-2019
Darren P.
COO
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use, excellent client service, and solid application software design.

Minpunten: Would like a few additional pieces of functionality added. However, overall, a fantastic deal for the price.