Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ERPAG

ERPAG is een ERP-cloudservice die alle bedrijfsprocessen voor kleine of middelgrote bedrijven omvat.

Meer informatie over ERPAG

ERPAG has really made it easy for us to function like a big business with a small business budget. The service alone is priceless.

It is sometimes difficult to undo some changes.

Beoordelingen van ERPAG

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ERPAG heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 330 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ERPAG eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (330)

Marcelo
Marcelo
R&D in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good ERP to take in consideretion

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Louise
Accounts and Office Manager in VK
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Great System

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Having had free trials of other software, ERPAG was the best and most cost effective out of all of them. We initially paid monthly whilst we evaluated whether it would work for our company and then we went ahead and paid for a yearly subscription. In the time we have had ERPAG, we have made it work for our company to the best of our abilities. The only way we would get better is to have a bespoke system made for us which would prove too costly. Being a small company, ERPAG works great for us and we would recommend it to anyone.

It is really easy to use and someone with no or little experience with similar systems would be able to understand it. When we have an issue, it's great that we can chat with an advisor to sort it out. When we needed something changing, they did this without a fuss and roled it out for everyone to use. It also integrates with our accounts software so we do not have to duplicate work.

Nothing really. I have managed to learn the system with relative ease.

Brian
Managing Director in Zuid-Afrika
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Invest in the future of your business

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am extremely happy with the overall experience with ERPAG, especially the support offered during the trail period.

Erpag offers a practical solution for a manufacturing concern, as all the features are available, no matter the stage of your business. This is important as investing time and money in an ERP solution must allow for growth.

Video tutorials are a little outdated, and I feel that these should be updated. One can get an idea of what needs to be done, but some of the videos relate to older versions of ERPAG. Having said that, there are other resources that you can refer to.

Patrick
Manager in VS
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Preliminary Review

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has its pros and cons, similar to other systems

The UI looks good, easy to understand, very familiar.

Cost is high, but if you break it down per user, its not bad

Gregg
General Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Industriële automatisering, 2-10 werknemers

Hidden Gem

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Was hesitant as decision to go with ERPAG was made prior to being appointed manager. I have always worked with Pastel historically so it had it's growing pains. After pushing through my intial negativity on the wrapping on ERPAGs UI - I've found it to be exactly what my company needs. We are busy creating a new database as the initial setup of our current one was done in bad practice. I just need to change my employees mentality from working locally to cloud, and we will be flying!

It's functionality against it's price point.

The UI is a little janky, not very pretty. Prone to loading screens and as a result inevitable reworking. especially on unstable networks. Seems function was chosen over form which I'm all for, but a pretty platform does wonders!

Rafiq
Rafiq
Sales Manager in Singapore
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A great option for small to medium businesses!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Florin
Operations Manager in VK
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ERPAG - a modern tool for your business!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

There is a lot of flexibility when working with sales, inventory and manufacturing. This makes ERPAG ideal for small - medium businesses that are looking to integrate all their operations under one umbrella. The customer portal is an amazing tool that allows you to sell from inventory and create that bond with your B2B. Good price for value and we have compared at least 50 softwares.

There isn't an option to test all the features int ERPAG under the free trial.

Amy
Administrative Director in VS
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Need to control our inventory!

Integration with QBO was the first reason I chose ERPAG

The time to set up my system.....but that's not their fault

Rajan
Managing director in Nepal
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Rajan Prajapati

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's been a very nice journey working with them. ERPAG has really transformed our organization from a manual invoice making form to digitized form . It has eliminated a lot of tasks and also gives the sales , purchase , inventory quantity and valuation instantly .
I very much recommend this software to all small and mid sized company looking for inventory management solution

It was very easy to implement as we could import the data from old system very easily . The UI is very intuitive and easy . The process was very simple for all the users to understand. It was exactly what we had wanted. ERPAG has been a big boon for our inventory management. We have reduced our inventory level, obsolete stock and improved our profitability. With ERPAG our customers can also view the stock in our warehouse and make orders. This was also very helpful

Their customer support is very responsive and reply very fast . But sometimes when we ask them complex or difficult things . They may not know .

Mehdi
md in Marokko
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Easy and effeicient

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Quick setup followup Apps customizable easy

Nothing to mention regarding what i did not like

Steve
President & Founder in VS
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Sylvia
Vice President in VS
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Best MRP/ERP software out there

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

The software is a manufacturing company's dream. I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested). It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Bryan
Sales Manager in Singapore
Import en export, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great Product with a good price tag

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business. Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

So far the features are very functional for my company.

Gail
CDO in VS
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers

The Trial Made All the Difference

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This will be our first real manufacturing/inventory management system. It is a great product if you are transitioning from spreadsheets.

We like ERPAG features in that many align with our needs now and there is lots of room to scale.

A few functions are not intuitive, and I have had some issues with the search function for the Product list being inconsistent. One exchange with online help made me wonder if the agent actually understood the mfg/inv/purchase process.

Mohammed
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent overall product however missing key features for the Software to work with other Systems

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is good, i think if they fix the integration requirements it would be one of the best software's out there

All in one Software, integrates well with Xero Accounting, has all the features you need for a fully fledged ERP System

Lack of API access, Webhook, and inability to import Purchase Orders from Excel or to bring in Purchase Orders from External Softwares. Also lacking the ability to bulk import existing Sales Orders, Shipping Documents, Purchase Orders and updating them via Excel.

James
Sales Manager in VK
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Do it all software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Helps us run the retail side of the business efficiently.

We were moving from another software provider so had a list of services we needed from the software. Out of all the software we looked at this came out on top as did everything we wanted and more.

Not really any negatives as functionality is great.

Louise
Director in Australië
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Customisable ERP at an affordable price

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed a system that was both robust for a manufacturing company that produced both regular products and lots of custom products, but was also affordable and easy to use as we are relatively small. I trialled over a dozen similar softwares in-depth as I knew how important it was to make a good choice in a system that met our needs. Some systems looked great from the outset but lacked the ability for customisation which was very important to us. Others worked just as well but we're over 5 times the price.We have managed to implement the system ourselves using help from the Erpag manual and online support.We have been very happy with how it is working in all areas of our businesses from quoting, job management, logistics and reporting.I would definitely recommend.

Easy to implement yourself without high upfront fees. This software is robust and has some great features that allows customisation. I trialled over a dozen similar systems, and this was by far the best in features it offered and low pricepoint.

Many other more expensive ERP and MRP systems look more polished visually, but lack more important features like the ability to customise and ease of use. The mobile app could do with some more features, but I have been told this is in development.

Jane
CFO in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Outstanding customer support

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Ghislen
Engineer in Panama
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Centralize all information online anywhere

Spanish Support, The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers. The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company Keeps track of all movements Allows me to periodically export the company summary Centralize all information online

Mohammad
Engineering Manager in Saoedi-Arabië
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

ERP for Manufacturers

5,0 9 maanden geleden

- the level of control that can be made on each process.- ease of importing/exporting almost everything.- support is super quick.

- quality control is missing. It can be done in alternative ways but it's better to have a QC module.

Ralph
CEO in Duitsland

a full ERP which has good team of support and developers. good job, keep it up

5,0 7 jaar geleden

a really GOOD WORK and a full ERP which is not only for small business. the support team have a unbeliveable short reaction time...!

badly the new version 5.0 are more cost intensive than the old version. i understand that the price must be higher for the new version, because it's a really good work which the ERPAG Team efforts, but the price rise is really nearly the pain barrier...

Duane
Director in VK
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

Seems great so far

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience has been very good - easy to use, great value for money, and does what I need it to do - manage inventory, purchasing and production planning.

Extremely comprehensive especially for the money. Most software at theis price that promises to do all these things, probably actually doesn't! Or has many bugs. But Erpag seems to deliver on all the features it promises. It fits perfectly into a category for businesses that are not ready for the expense or learning curves of the big guns in ERP. There's nothing else on the market that I've found that fills that middle ground. It's all either too simple, or too expensive and complicated.

Documentation could definitely be better. Most functions are fairly easy to understand if you learn by trial and error setting it up. But there are some parts that could use a little more formal explaining.

Celine
Sales in Taiwan
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

Great software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have a good experience with ERPAG as it is really simple to understand and to use, for a quite reasonable price.

ERPAG is quite easy to understand and to use, even for a person who never employs an ERP software.

From time to time it is a little bit slow to reload or refresh the pages.

Kuang li
CEO in Taiwan
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

The continuously improvement is valuable and it is good for small business like us.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Money saved and good enough.

Cloud base and value of Money is high. As small business, we need a professional and value worth ERP software like this.

The connection and speed is something you can improve. The invoice template is not working very smooth. Please also notice

RICHARD
MANAGING DIRECTOR in Tanzania

Fantastic

4,0 6 jaar geleden

i like the fact that the software is cloud based. it gives me flexibilty in where i can work. Cloud is the future.

The fact that i can not customize some settings on demand gives me a headache since sometimes i need a quick change.