Over Lever

Lever is de enige software voor het volgen van kandidaten die is gebouwd om toptalent te genereren en de samenwerking in het hele team te vergroten.

Meer informatie over Lever

It is extremely easy to use, and the customer support team is great.

Sometimes I get a little stuck and won't be able to find a person, or permissions don't seem equal across the board.

Beoordelingen van Lever

Waar voor je geld

Lever heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 567 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Lever eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (567)

Morgane
Morgane
Talent manager in Frankrijk

Overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing user experience from end to end with Lever !

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Saving time on everything from applications review to interviews feedbacks, including sourcing and nurturing !

I really enjoyed discovering the Nurture feature that helps me save a lot of time. The team collaboration on hiring is really smooth thanks to Lever from reviewing sourced profiles and applications to completing interviews feedbacks. Using Lever really ease the implementation of new collaborative hiring process within GitBook. My experience with Lever is the first user experience I ever had that encourages me to recommend a product being 100% confident ! I enjoyed every step of my experience with Lever from the very 1st call discovering the product with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], all the way to the amazing on-boarding led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] until being an actual power user of Lever.

There is not much things I didn't like about Lever. If I would think of one, it would be the grey UI that is not really appealing and sometimes the UX such as having to go back on settings part to update a template but those doesn't reduce the great user experience one should have using Lever.

Jiyoung
recruiter in Zuid-Korea
Research, 10.000+ werknemers

Very good to find and manage candidate and the stage

Opmerkingen: Generally, it's very good

I really like that I can search the candidates very easily and change the stage.

- We probably can improve more language support like resume titles or secondary application submission. - Can I see that the NPS has been sent to each managers and candidate? I would like to remind them to sumbit but as I don't know when they get exactly, I have less possibility to track.- Also I wish I could see the candidates by requisition as well(not just merely with postings). - I do hope that I can have some filter options in the requisition section like hiring managers, dates, titles etc. - How the requisition update date is defined? seems any interaction is regarded as update so I do not know how to track exactly.

Recruiter in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Painful enough to leave my first review on anything work related

2,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Based on the above am clearly not very happy. That said, I have only used Lever and Greenhouse (which is far far better). I feel like some negative grump leaving this review, but in 4 months I have wasted hours trying to get feature requests, figuring simple things out like specific plans for certain roles, only to find it literally isn't an option.I feel like they have given up on this, it could be so much better, get a small team with proper UI/UX skills and it could be a really good ATS.

It looks ok, isn't slow, I like the font.Customer service is actually good (although feature requests don't get completed).

No point in listing everything or I'll be here for days, I've already flagged them as feature requests months ago and not heard anything back. This ATS, whilst fast and not completely useless is just so painful in so many ways, the amount of illogical UX/UI that has been put into this is baffling - the main outstanding one being that jobs and candidates are kept in separate channels... what!?- Can't format feedback forms.- Any interview plan you set up is duplicated across ALLjobs.. you can't have specific plans for specific roles, are you kidding me right?- Can't turn off email notifications for reminding to submit feedback, even though there is a notification options in settings (missing the option).- When you are rejecting/archiving people if you type out an email and accidentally click off it's all deleted and does not save, this happens with other parts as well (if you just send a norma email it does save).- Want to return to the candidate after leaving feedback? You have to open a new tab.- Scheduling feels like someone doing A level comp science has built it, basic and not efficient. - No customisation settings - sorry, deal with the grey, bleak looking system (other than the font).- Don't get me started on the analytics, it's so poor.

Reactie Lever

2 maanden geleden

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. The Lever team is here to help. Please submit a request to the Lever Support team: https://help.lever.co/hc/en-us/requests/new You have opted to keep your contact information hidden; if you change your mind and would like to provide the name of your organization, we can connect you with a rep for support as well.

Recruiter in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Strong UX

4,0 3 maanden geleden

The user experience with Lever was much higher than that of most ATSs that I've used. My favorite functions included:- reminding interviewers to submit feedback- being notified when an interviewer submitted feedback- being able to see when the candidate's next interview was scheduled- the notes section on a candidate profile for those one-off conversations with candidates or when discussing with a hiring manage- Being able to tag someone in the notes- Resume review was quick and painless

I would have liked to automate workflows more. Example: If I move a candidate to interview completed, then I would like to automatically trigger an interview follow-up email.Docusign integration never worked properly for offer letters.

Carla
Director, Human Resources in Canada
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Recruiting Tool

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The customer service is helpful and knowledgable. They helped me set up the account in a way that complements our existing business processes and this flexibility was appreciated.

Lever is very effective and efficient as a recruiting tool. It has features such as the ability to schedule an email to send later. This is very helpful with workflow and sending declines to candidates where they don't receive them right away.

If Lever extended to being an HR Management tool with the capacity for performance reviews, etc we would have stayed with them but ultimately switched. Since we are part of a smaller organization, it wasn't feasible to have different tools for these functions. If you are looking for a tool that is strictly for recruiting, Lever is excellent.

Melissa
Recruiter in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Very user friendly ATS!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

What I like most about Lever is that is is very intuitive and have a clean appearance.

I wish that it had more capabilities around integrating into ADP.

Ryan
HR Specialist in VS
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Lever's great and always improving

Opmerkingen: Great customer service, very reliable ATS

The tag system, candidate stages, and email templates are excellent. Really all the features are great. I look forward to being able to customize the candidate stages & archive reasons, which is coming soon.

I don't like that candidate stages & archive reasons are currently not customizable. I also hope they keep the legacy reporting tools as well as their new data dashboards, because I find the legacy tools helpful.

Vice President of Revenue Operations in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

A solid and reliable choice

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

How easy it is to manage candidates and view interviewer notes

Not as customizable as some alternative options.

Quality Director consultant in VS
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Keep everything in one place!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Before Lever, I was using a manual spreadsheet to track candidates and their interview status. But now with Lever, I don't need to do this anymore. Lever notifies me each time I need to pay attention. It is great.

There is a lot of emails that comes from Lever any time someone makes a comment or change.

SRE Engineering Manager in VS
Marktonderzoek, 201-500 werknemers

Lever review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Pretty good experience so far for hiring candidates.

Applicant tracking for job from end to end management about a position.

Nothing much to say about least liked thing on the site, may be there shoudl be an option to say netral when putting in our review .

Michaela
Recruitment Operations Specialist in Tsjechië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Smart ATS + CRM tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We went through the implementation led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and that was superb. Overall the customer care is strong and I like the product. There are several features that Lever should work on so it fits better organizations of a larger scale (1000+) as some of the workflows are just not granular enough.

- sourcing part - integrations with other systems - the system is smart so it is limiting mistakes - reporting is strong (as the system does not allow many mistakes)

GDPR options are very simple, we need them more advanced as a EU based company user roles - too simple for us, again we would need to have them more granular email/interview templates - it would be great if these could be preset based on the interview name/type - it would save a lot of time to search through templates department/team set up - as this affects the entire system and automation it is very hard to set it up correctly, as we are an organization of larger scale, it is just not enough granular for us job offer approval set up - again not granular enough for us

Maria
Maria
Head of Talent Acquisition in Frankrijk
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great tool to support with hiring in a scale-up phase

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My company is going through an exciting scale-up stage and to support the company with hiring efforts we decided to modernize our recruitment stack.
Implementing Lever was very easy across the whole organisation - the implementation specialist - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - offered top-notch support during the whole implementation journey and the migration of candidate data from our previous ATS went seamless.
Since adoption, the hiring team saved lots of time in sourcing and gathering the interview feedbacks, as it allowed us to automate several critical tasks.

Lever has all of the features we were looking for - an easy to set up careers page, configurable roles and permissions, feedback forms, communication templates, customizable steps in the interview process, scheduling, referrals, internal applications management and a very powerful customizable analytics dashboard. And above all, it has a game-changing Nurture feature that Lever is the only ATS I'm aware of offers that allow the team to engage candidates at scale through personalized email campaigns.

Not a big issue, however worth mentioning: i)my previous ATS had a mobile app I used on a daily basis - Lever doesn't have one ii) there's no local support in Europe which leads to either asynchronous communication per email or meetings that can take place late afternoon only. iii) impossible to upload a picture (of the hiring team for example) to the job ad, something that was possible with my previous ATS

CEO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great candidate-centric ATS.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we're really really happy with Lever. It's a huge improvement to our last ATS and will be critical in our next stage of growth. It's really a well-designed system.

Our company operates similarily to a recruiting agency, which means we tend to hire for the same job on an ongoing basis, as opposed to hiring one or two candidates, then closing the job. Because of this, Lever helped us understand that we need a candidate-centric ATS, as opposed to a job centric ATS. This is a critical distinction when evaluating ATS, and is why we selected Lever over other systems. The best feature is the global pipeline view that you see when you first log in. It makes understanding the pipeline really easy. And you can filter it down by job, recruiter, etc. which is also really helpful. It's really the best UI / UX of any ATS pipeline that we've seen. We also really like the tagging and automation tools. Also the tight linkedin integration is nice. Oh, and two-way email sync with gmail is a critical feature for us that not all ATS have.

The reporting can be a little hard to understand at times. It doesn't have a direct integration with indeed, zip recruiter, or other job boards, so job distribution isn't as good as our last system (workable). But we're making it work.

Cinthia
Cinthia
Talent Acquisition Sr. Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best ATS Ever!!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The team has been amazing! Since the 1st contact, demos, implementation, everything has been great!

The integrations with LinkedIn, HackerRank, Fetcher, Slack are amazing!

Please give us Hiring Manager Satisfaction Surveys and improve the automation feature!!

Payton
Payton
Talent Acquisition Specialist in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

New to Lever

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The communication and support while considering to go with Lever and again when implementing, was phenomenal.

My favorite aspect about Lever is being able to send candidates profiles and notes to one of our hiring managers and it goes straight to their email. The hiring manager can respond to the note without even having to log into lever. I also love the ease of setting interviews and calendar invites in one, simple step.

I wish we had known about more Lever features before we were assigned to the basic package because if the quoted pricing included items such as DocuSign and the Preferred Support were included, we would most likely have those.

Sarah
Sarah
Operations Manager in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best Candidate Tracking Software!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Using Lever has been a breeze. It's so easy to track candidates, but also to save resumes for later review. We love using Lever!

Lever makes it so so easy to recruit and track candidates for multiple job postings. The job site it creates is easy to navigate and integrates very simply into our company's website. I love that you can manage each posting separately and even assign different hiring managers to each. By far, my favorite feature are the interview feedback forms. This makes it easy to see what all interviewers think of the candidate and allow them to jot down notes throughout the process.

There's not much that I don't like about Lever. Occasionally, the email connection breaks and you have to reconnect your email, but that's super easy.

Talent Acquisition Specialist in VS
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great product for fast paced hiring

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Lever has been noting but great so far. Awesome implementation process, great features that cut our time spent recruiting in half, and overall a strong option for an ATS.

I enjoy the ability to visually see candidates move through the process by "owner" or recruiter.

You cannot import your email signature to email templates

Jake
Talent Acquisition Associate in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Intuitive, Effective, Innovative.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bottom line: In my opinion, Lever is the best ATS out there. Beats its competitors by at least a mile. Keep up the great work!

- Scheduling interviews have never been easier for our Talent Team. Our conference rooms are linked to Lever so we can do everything without checking Google Calendar! - Easy to use interface. Every tab, page, and profile is very user-friendly, with the recruiter/hiring manager in mind. - Sending candidates a link to schedule their phone interview cuts down on the back and forth. - Communication between approvers, hiring managers and interviewing team is ridiculously easy that even my mom can use Lever. - Automatic job posting to external job boards. Super easy to use for niche job boards as well! - The referral system is super easy for folks who don't use Lever on a daily basis. - Customizable application per posting. SUPER easy. I love this feature. - Reports are very easy to pull and read. - Recruiters have control over who they involve in the hiring process. Before when we didn't have Lever, all hiring managers had access to every single job posting and its applicants in front of them. Now, we assign them to specific jobs they own. They can't see anything else. - Lever Extension on Chrome is insane, in a very good way. Extremely helpful when you're sourcing candidates on LinkedIn! - Andrew is great. Always there when we had questions and always willing to hop on a call with us. - Implementation phase was super quick and simple. The Lever team did whatever we asked and in turn, we did whatever they asked.

- Requisition approval needs fine tuning. When we decide to hire internally for a requisition that has already been approved, we have to delete the current req and add another one indicating it was an internal hire in order for us to report on the number of internal hires. There's very little you can do with a req once it's been approved without getting the approvers involved again. - Offer approval is backward, in my opinion. The letter should be drafted first, then sent out to the approvers for their review. Right now, it's approval first, then offer letter draft. - Referrals are counted as "applicants" and not "leads." That's crazy to me. - Once a lead has applied through our careers website, we have to manually move them from the lead bucket to the applicant bucket. There's no automatic transfer. No notification, either.

James
Director of Talent Acquisition in

RLL = Recruiters Love Lever

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Lever is a very intuitive product, and takes the recruiting efforts of any organization to the next level. The interface is extremely user friendly, and helps streamline candidate experience. Their Customer Success team is amazing, and they are always willing to go above and beyond for their clients. I first came across Lever when I was leading recruiting efforts at a startup called Bluecore. I was all but settled on selecting Greenhouse as our ATS, not because I thought it was better than Lever, but simply because Greenhouse was the ATS that I heard the most buzz about. Before pulling the trigger, though, I decided it would be a good idea to see what else was out there, and at least take a look at another option or two. I reached out to my Recruiter network, and my buddy at Foursquare mentioned to me that they were using Lever, and that he really liked it. I set up a demo, and the rest is history. Lever knocked the demo out of the park, and I have had an amazing relationship with the company since. When I eventually left Bluecore to become the Director of Talent at Docurated, I made sure during the interview process that I would be able to bring Lever with me. The product is continuously improving, and I look forward to being a part of the ride.

I don't really have anything negative to say about Lever, as I am a big proponent of all of it's functionalities. If I had to pick something, I would suggest that Lever start working with more job posting sites to enhance it's capabilities on the frontend. Blasting out job postings to Indeed and other top job sites, besides for just Glassdoor and LinkedIn (I think you can only do this if you purchase job posting slots from these sites), would be awesome. Right now I am using Built In NYC in additional to Lever to ensure I get the most bang for my buck in regards to driving inbound candidate flow.

Tina
Director, Talent in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Solid tool with outstanding customer support

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Solid tool with outstanding customer support.

Even without any previous training, Lever is a fairly intuitive tool to pick up. Their customer support is reliable and responsive- from customer success managers and implementation consultants to the sales/renewal reps. I have enjoyed partnering with all of them. They are helpful, great at problem solving, and are very open to feature requests. Lever’s “Easy Book” links works just like Calendly, so candidates can choose an interview time that works best for them. Lever Nurture Campaigns (email campaigns that automatically escalate to be sent from different people at the company) work really well, assuming you have email addresses of candidates to send it to.

We use Google everything at my company and scheduling interviews can be a pain. Lever pushes interviews to Google Calendar but we cannot see if interviewers accept the meeting invites in Lever. You have to go into each Google Calendar meeting invite to check. It’s also a pain to copy and Reporting is just ok; I know there is a separate reporting module that can be purchased but the standard reports could be better. This also relies on clean data from the recruiting team, I.e. recruiters have to be diligent about pushing candidates into the next “recruiting stage”, otherwise interviews can be scheduled and logged in the wrong stage of the pipeline. This also allows for false positives when candidates fall out of the process and don’t complete interviews that were originally scheduled.

Mary
Mary
Talent Lead in VS
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

Lever Changed My Recruiting Game For The Better - There Is NO Reason Not To Make This Your Go-To ATS

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lever has helped build + nurture talent relationships far better than any tool or self-imposed regime. It also helps streamline hiring for teams that are new to interviewing and educate at the same time. I love its ability to track and project manage, especially in multiple ways (analytics, visual staging, etc) and identity strengths/pain points.

Nurture campaigns, the emphasis on candidates vs job, reporting capabilities, and hyper customizable Feedback, Email, Interviews, + staging. Additionally, Customer Experience is beyond excellent. Any support you need, it's there, responsive, solution-oriented, and faster than you can blink.

I don't. I love Lever. I will name my firstborn after this robust product.

Molly
Senior Recruiter in
Administratie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

We have loved our switch to Lever!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We implemented Lever at the beginning of this year and are very happy overall with our switch. We originally chose to go with Lever because we liked how "candidate-centric" this platform was over other systems. We wanted an ATS that streamlined our application process, screening, and made scheduling a breeze and overall, we have found that! The implementation and customer service team has been top-notch with Lever. Along the way, we have received answers to our questions right away. The videos and tutorials have been extremely helpful and the feedback response rate from our interviewers has increased. The integration with Microsoft Office365 with a single log-on process was well-received with our interview teams. Our company fills a majority of our entry-level hires through campus recruiting and Lever has allowed us to organize our applications by school, events, position, etc. which has helped our team organize our campus recruiting efforts. We are also beginning to implement Lever "Nurture" to help with our recruiting campaigns and to help us recruit "passive candidates." Overall, we are pleased with Lever and its functionality. We would recommend it completely.

The ease of use of reporting could be better, but Lever seems to be continually pushing out new updates.

chris
ceo in VS

Overall great experience

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We wanted something that could be implemented quickly and easily, it was also important that the price made sense for the value. We've found that the system is intuitive and allows us to keep track of candidates in an organized meeting. Lever has provided all of this. The UI is super intuitive. The learning period for comfortably navigating the system and time to value was minimal. This has been a great tool for our team and even better for our hiring managers who are loving the new system.With our old ATS the problem we ran into was that our hiring managers never used it and wouldn't to leave notes or feedback about their interviews. As we scaled we knew we needed a new solution and Lever was an easy choice. I've never seen hiring managers and recruiters so responsive and thorough in their use of an ATS before. If you want a seamless process and architecture that even your developers will appreciate, without spending a fortune, Lever is by far the best option.

Reporting could be more robust - more funnel reporting and visualizations in the reporting section.

Jing Pei
Director of People & Organisation in Maleisië
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Top-notch ATS

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have ~10 years of recruiting experience, Lever is by far the best ATS in my opinion. The pipeline-centric product was very intuitive, came with great functionality, including Google/ Slack/ DocuSign integration. Love the UI, easy to follow/ track our job postings and candidates. The UI was excellent, most of my team took very little time to get comfortable with this platform - a big boost for employee participation in recruitment. We have a very small recruiting team, Lever really made a huge difference to the way we manage the candidate journey. Bonus: Excellent sales and customer support team, it's always a joy to work with them!

The product was very intuitive, and came with great functionality, including Google/ Slack/ DocuSign integration. Love the pipeline design, easy to follow/ track our job postings and candidates. The UI was excellent, most of my team took very little time to get comfortable with this platform - a big boost for employee participation in recruitment. We have a very small recruiting team, Lever really made a huge difference to the way we manage the candidate journey. Bonus: Excellent sales and customer support team, it's always a joy to work with them!

I really don't have anything negative to say about Lever.

Kate
Talent Lead in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

You CANNOT find a better ATS

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: EVERYTHING about leading a talent function is easier with Lever.

The ability to easily implement and adopt this software was critical and a major reason we decided on Lever. Given company wide adoption was necessary for our new ATS, ensuring we found something that everyone from Talent to Engineering, and everything in between would be comfortable with was key. Lever makes it easy for everyone, at all different levels, to get value from the platform. Since adoption, the participation around recruitment activity such as referrals and interview feedback has dramatically increased.

It honestly becomes a bit difficult for me to think of a true "con" to this software. Anytime there has been an update or new feature that i thought wasn't the right way to go, I've been completely wrong. The Lever team listens to their customers, understands our needs, and delivers on it before we even have a chance to know it was something that needed to be fixed. If I REALLY had to think of something, it would be that I can't group my users by team in administrative settings. It would be great to search by team/group vs. name.