Active Demand applied to Industrial Marketing

Gerry W.
Marketing Manager
Machinebouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We just signed up for 5 years in a one year subscription model, so I would have to say we are all in.

Pluspunten: The main benefit to me/us is the ability to "know" what is going on at all times, in real time. We make a change we see the result, good or bad and can manage a process forward in real time. Lead nurturing is critical and fairly easy to set up. The on-line support/chat function is good, but the people are GREAT. love getting real help from rel people.

Minpunten: Learning curve is challenging, as it some of the trickier back end functions

Hi Gerry,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve. We just added the Personal Trainer to help ease the learning curve. On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform.
Thank you again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation software.

ActiveDEMAND allowed me very quickly to deploy my first email campaign delivering measurable results

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2017
Mark G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ability to set up and deploy professional-looking campaigns very quickly.

Pluspunten: The abilities of Active DEMAND appear to be only limited by my imagination or the courage of my Clients to use them. The process of Lead Nurturing with sophisticated logic and decision making, while I or my clients are sleeping is a huge labour saving feature. Automated reporting with my Agencies branding help me get credit where its due without ambiguity. The ability to Copy/Clone campaigns, emails processes from one account to another is a hugh time saver when getting an account up and running.

Minpunten: Ther are several areas where the terms used are quite technical or ActiveDEMAND specific that could do with some contextual help on the screen to assist the newcomers to digital marketing. There a few key features, especially on the account, set up page that need to be right to deliver results. New users should book a Q&A Support session as soon as they sign up and I suggest AD labour several key points about the account set up.

van JumpDEMAND op 13-6-2017

Hi Mark! Thank you for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. We really appreciate your insights and comments.

Outstanding features

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Andy Z.
Director of Inbound Marketing
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's a one-stop shop for all your marketing automation needs. I have not found any other platform that has all of the features that ActiveDemand does at the price they offer. It's a great option for marketers who want the full-range of marketing automation activities that are possible.

Pluspunten: ActiveDemand incorporates all features you want in marketing automation: landing pages, forms, email, anonymous visitor tracking, integration with CRM, and custom workflows (in addition to all of the baseline marketing automation: lead scoring, contact tracking, etc.). It's very easy to implement on any website via JS or Wordpress plugin-- so you can work independently of the website if you don't have access to the backend (great option for marketing agencies). VERY competitive on pricing as well.

Minpunten: There is a little bit of a learning curve when starting out. But once you get a feel for where things are and how they operate in the platform, you'll have everything you want at your fingertips. Putting a little bit of time in learning the platform greatly pays off in the long run (and they have great support!).

Hi Andy,
Thanks for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all comments and feedback and we are happy you are getting value from the platform. We are always working to make the on-boarding experience easier and have added an in-platform assistant to walk you through tasks. And thanks for the shout out to our support team. We agree...they are fantastic.

Might be great software, but...

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Jeff H.
Sales Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It provides us with email marketing analytics and helps us understand contact rating in our engagement model.

Minpunten: I'm not an Admin of this system. I'm just a user. We have it hooked up to our CRM, which is where I spend most of my time. My opinion is that this might be great software for someone who is an admin trying to track analytics for a big company, but we are small and when we hooked this thing up to our CRM, there were a number of things that were either over-looked by the ActiveDemand Implementation Consulting team or my company cheaped out and didn't want to spend the necessary money that was required to make this thing work right... so, in the end, it's screwed up a bunch of my CRM data and I've been spending a bunch of time stumbling across bad data and duplicates then need to be removed, merged, including contacts who get re-mapped to other account owners or even the wrong account! Additionally, there are a ton of meaningless data entries now gumming up the running history in my CRM so that it's near impossible for me to find my last meeting notes... It's been a mess, so we had to delete a bunch of those system automated data entry notes in the CRM history, as well, and then turned off ALL live connection to CRM and do a simple "Post to CRM" from ActiveDemand and I'm a happy camper, again. Also, the Chrome extension runs too much interference on my processor when I am doing other research or hitting other web sites. Caching like crazy until I turned off the extension.

van ActiveDEMAND op 1-2-2019

Hi Jeff,
Thank you for the honest feedback. One of the main reasons people choose ActiveDEMAND is our deep integration with CRMs. There is a lot of information that can pass between ActiveDEMAND and the CRM and back again, thus it does require planning to ensure the integration is meeting the business requirements. Turning everything on and pushing everything ActiveDEMAND has into the CRM is technically possible, but not recommended. Sales people need information, not data. Most people are not used to having the capability of driving so much information into the CRM (like we provide) ... someone thought it would be useful to get EVERYTHING into the CRM (like ice cream, a little is great, a lot must be AWESOME!) which caused your early issues. We do not charge for CRM integration services, our consultants are always available to review an integration. Please take advantage of our exceptional support staff, we are here to help.
The ActiveDEMAND team.

We use this religiously

Adam P.
Production Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Active Demand is some pretty great software for a lot of our clients. We consider it an important part of our analytics stack to help our customers understand and grow their business.

Minpunten: There are occasionally server-side issues that prevent the plugin from working, but the team is usually quick to remedy these. It's just a matter of keeping an eye on our sites.

Hi Adam,
Thanks for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We are happy you like our software and are using it for your customers to grow their businesses. Your comments are helping us build a better platform every day...so thanks again!

Exactly as much as we need

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018
Jason E.
Director of Consulting
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ActiveDemand allows us to seamlessly manage our social media and email campaigns.

Pluspunten: The features are complete and easy to understand. There are good integrations and sufficient APIs to allow for custom integrations if we wished. Great support.

Minpunten: The UI is not super intuitive. There are a few features that are undocumented and were only uncovered upon asking support.

Hi Jason,
Thanks for taking a moment to comment on ActiveDEMAND. Your feedback helps us improve our software. And we have been working on our UI and increasing our documentation for our features - and will continue to do so. Thanks again!

Very Happy

Thai L.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I've been using Active Demand for since it started and have been happy with the service and products they provide for my company.

Minpunten: I wish they would provide an accounting service that would let us bill/invoice and take auto payments.

Hi Thai,
Thank you for your positive comments! We appreciate all feedback and consider it when working towards future updates of our platform.

ActiveDEMAND - A hidden gem

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Tim H.
Managing Director
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We needed a flexible solution for marketing automation that didn't break the bank. ActiveDEMAND was perfect. It was especially suited to integrate with our sales CRM (Pipedrive).

Pluspunten: ActiveDEMAND is an incredibly flexible solution that can be used in a variety of applications. Their support is top notch and they will help you with anything.

Minpunten: The user interface is a bit clunky and slow. The templates are not designed in very modern fashion and require a lot of editing.

van ActiveDEMAND op 6-11-2018

Hi Tim,
Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND and for the positive comments. We appreciate the constructive criticism as well, regarding our platform and consider all feedback as we work to improve the software and our user's experience with it.

Great automation tool

Katie C.
Director of marketing
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: ActiveDemand provides a lot of the digital tools for modern marketing. I love having everything in one place and pulling all the different report options to show ROI.

Minpunten: No system is a perfect solution, but the help portal and support teams are quick to help, diagnose and provide solutions so our marketing campaigns don’t suffer.

van ActiveDEMAND op 12-11-2018

Hi Katie,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND and for the positive comments. We appreciate all feedback and use it to constantly be improving.
The Crew at ActiveDEMAND

Incredible Value

Beoordeeld op 23-9-2016
Kevin W.
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was looking for something different, a competitive advantage for my agency. We are trying to be leading edge and I find Active Demand provides that to us. The features that Active Demand have has grown exponentially and their support is second to none. They really value their clients and work 24 hours to make sure they're happy. I highly recommend trying out the software and seeing how it can help grow your agency. Kevin

Very well thought out

Chris H.
Onboarding Team
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it was a good experience and i've made several referrals. Its well thought out and they do a good job of staying in touch to make sure you are getting the most out of the product.

Pluspunten: IT seems that you have an option for any possible feature you can think of.

Minpunten: At the time I was using the product I wish I had access to expert help to fully utilize every feathure effectively.

Hi Chris,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. Your feedback is very helpful for us to continue to improve the platform and our users' experience.

Overpriced, Bare Bones Lead Automation Tool

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We stopped using ActiveDEMAND after a year of frustration and futility. They are good people with an inferior product that lacks a strong customer experience for both the reseller and end user.

Pluspunten: The potential is high for ActiveDemand. It presents itself as a total marketing solution. It offers phone tracking, automated email services, and white label customer interfaces.

Minpunten: The platform isn't customer friendly. The GUI is very clumsy and not intuitive. There aren't enough templates to really jumpstart a robust campaign. Customer support is slow to respond and lacks online support documentation to help. The cost is comparable to competing platforms that offer better interfaces, stronger customer support, and more templates.

van ActiveDEMAND op 15-11-2018

Thank you for giving your honest feedback. As it has been a while since you were an ActiveDEMAND client, you may be interested to know that we now have a full marketing stack. From appointment scheduling, drip campaigns, dynamic website content, popups and so much more. As well we now have a fully integrated in app personal trainer and support in several languages. You may want to consider re-introducing yourself to the platform

Positive surprise

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Eeva S.
Project manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I am happy with ActiveDemand. I have developed our digital and online marketing a lot with ActiveDemand.

Pluspunten: Support team is always ready to help and usually they are very fast with it. It has been a positive surprise, that they also listen to users's needs and ideas and actually create alterations and new features based on those ideas.

Minpunten: Some of the videos are old and the software does not look the same now, so they are sometimes a bit confusing.

Hi Eeva,
Thank you for taking time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments and feedback are always welcome and helpfu for us to improve your experience with the software. We have been working to update older videos and make them easier to understand. We've also added our in-product assistant to walk through tasks. Thank you again!

ActiveDemand is a Great Marketing Tool

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2015
Kelly H.
IT Manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
4.5 / 5
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The product is a very powerful tool for us in our marketing effort. It's really easy to setup email campaigns and focus on our customer contacts and generating new leads. We've learned a lot from ActiveDemand about marketing and what our customers are looking for from our website.

Minpunten: Because it is such a robust package, there is a learning curve involved with it. The staff at ActiveDemand are quick to help and provide the tools we need. They are very patient and really easy to work with. There have been a lot of things we have wanted in the software that they submit to their development team to get done for us. It's really nice to see a company focusing on constantly improving their products.

Using for almost a year - still learning

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2017
Sue S.
Account Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saves me time with the ability to save portions of the email for future use. Excellent list management.

Pluspunten: Easy to use once you learn it. Good archiving system for saving items for future use. Superior support system. Chat support so helpful. Great that there's no contract period. Excellent value for the money.

Minpunten: Not easy to learn - needs better training materials - user manuals or resources. I don't seem to get what I need from the video tutorials. Needs better search capacity in resource area. Might be nice to start with a buddy-system for the first few emails. I like access to Sean but after awhile I feel I've asked too much. Maybe someone further down in the org would be able to answer my basic questions. Did that once and it worked great.

Hi Sue,

Thank you for your review of ActiveDEMAND. Your insight and comments are appreciated and feedback is always welcome. Thanks again!

Good product but lacking good UX

Digital Marketing Strategist
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Active Demand provides great value to our clients, however the interface is not intuitive and hard to use and set up.

Pluspunten: The reports that you are able to generate to automatically send

Minpunten: The interface is not intuitive and UX is not great. It takes a long time to figure out how to do anything

Hello,
Thanks again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation platform.

Great Software

Beoordeeld op 30-1-2019
Angela E.
Content Specialist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to do several tasks online within one program.

Minpunten: It's a little slow sometimes, but not bad.

van ActiveDEMAND op 31-1-2019

Hi Angela,
Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback on ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate the comments and use them to be constantly improving our software. We are happy you are having a good experience with ActiveDEMAND.
Thanks again!,
The Team at ActiveDEMAND

Highly integrated software for pipe drive CRM

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2018
Brittany W.
Business Development Executive
Plastics en kunststoffen, 13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: What's great about this software is that it's linked directly to my current CRM system. It tracks emails and drip campaigns, it will track calls with a click the call feature and transcribe the conversation for documentation process. It identifies who is being prospected online as well as identifying prospects on the webpage how long and what pages of interest. This is a great sales tool for any organization looking to see what activity is really working for your company.

Minpunten: It's a lil tricky if your not technologically savvy and can be a bit pricy for a smaller organization.

van JumpDEMAND op 31-10-2018

Thanks for the feedback Brittany!

We are constantly improving the user experience of our software and your feedback is extremely helpful in that endeavor.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!

I have 30+years of legal experience and now work in the field of coaching and self-improvement

Beoordeeld op 31-5-2017
Beth B.
Coach
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The benefits I like from this software is the email and list capabilities as well as the capability to easily build landing pages for campaigns and events.

Pluspunten: Easy to use for someone like me who is technologically challenged! I like how easy it is to create a landing page for an event sign up, etc.

Minpunten: What I like least is the Facebook posting. While I like the statistics I get using the software to post my Facebook posts, the post itself on Facebook does not always post correctly. Usually only posts a portion of the picture.

van JumpDEMAND op 13-6-2017

Hi Beth! Thank you for your review of ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your comments and insight. It is always helpful to get feedback. Thanks again!

Powerful prospecting solution

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2018
Area Sales Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We evaluated this against Hubspot, Salesforce Pardot and Autocampaign. The combination of ActiveDEMAND and Pipedrive was the only solution that gave us a reasonable entry point that allows our relatively small organisation grow into a solution, as opposed to blowing the entire marketing budget on a framework. Technically, it looks to be on-par with Salesforce, although somewhat limited compared to HubSpot. The support is great, although a small challenge is that they are based in Canada and we in Europe. So there is no overlap in the working hours. They seem flexible enough for early-morning calls. Overall, ActiveDEMAND was the product that allowed us to choose Pipedrive CRM over Salesforce and HubSpot.

Pluspunten: Tight integration with Pipedrive
Good configuratior for email-journeys.
Very reasonable entry-point to start with marketing automation and prospect tracking.

Minpunten: Comprehensive, to the extent that it can be somewhat difficult to navigate. But I have not used the SW enough yet to make this

van ActiveDEMAND op 15-11-2018

Hi!
Thanks for taking a moment to review the ActiveDEMAND platform. We appreciate all feedback to help us to continue to improve the software and our users' experience with it.
The Crew at ActiveDEMAND

Touch of PM and CRM

Sabrina B.
COO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: You are able to follow up on potential sales and clients in one easy place.

Minpunten: I wish that it could integrate with contacts

Hi Sabrina,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve and take your comments into consideration for future updates.

Excellent product

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2017
Amanda B.
Marketing Specialist
Filantropie, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We used ActiveDEMAND for about a year and it helped us organize our email especially. We were using all sorts of different things before.

Customer for 3 years

Ryan G.
Senior Director of Business Development
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Active Demand is a great tool and can do a lot, probobly even more than I know.

Minpunten: I find it hard to navigate the pages and set up the campaigns. When we had a full-time marketing person it made it eaier because they did it.

Hi Ryan,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve - and that includes usability. May I recommend our personal trainer tool for your difficulty setting up campaigns? On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform.

Solid for Call Tracking

Beoordeeld op 15-11-2018
Jason D.
Digital Advertising Manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Call capabilities with lead forms are nice to receive.

Minpunten: Inconsistency with attribution. Many say Google whereas some should say Google/cpc (Google Ads).

van ActiveDEMAND op 19-11-2018

Hi Jason,
Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments continue to help us improve. For your attribution issue, I urge you to contact our support team via chat or at [email protected] They will work through the issue and help fix the attribution errors.
Thanks again from the ActiveDEMAND team.

Challenging and fun!

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2017
Jorgen S.
Marketing Manager
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Automated marketing. Saves a lot of time and we are able to keep in contact with our customers better.

Pluspunten: All of the functionality and the ability to build custom work-flows/campaigns. There are pre-built templates that have been very helpful and the support staff has been amazing.

Minpunten: There is a bit of a learning curve and some features are a little difficult to understand. Sometimes there seems to be a bit of a disconnect with the PipeDrive web hook.

Hi Jorgen,
Thank you for your review of ActiveDEMAND. Your insight and comments are appreciated. We are happy you are finding the platform fun. Feedback is always welcome.