Awesome product!

Claudia P.
Fund Administrator
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I work in venture capital and use ActiveDemand for fund-raising purposes. I found it easy to use, customer service is excellent, and has all of the features that are important to me. Pricing is reasonable considering other companies that offer the same features charge twice as much. I am happy with ActiveDemand and I recommend it.

Pluspunten: The Customer Support and his support team have provided to me is exceptional. When I was a new subscriber, He called me every week. He wanted to make sure I was happy with the product. Months later and he still calls me although not as often which is great but I know I can count on him when I need him. Also, I was looking for manual and automatic scoring. This was not a feature I could find in most of the vendors I talked to. Also, it is so easy to use that I got very little training.

Minpunten: When editing the email, the "Text" removes the spaces between the paragraphs. Most importantly, I would like to have the option to sort the contact lists. Lastly, it is not easy for me to determine if someone has unsubscribed or if the email I sent was blocked by the recipient's firewall. This is very important to me so I would really appreciate if I could somehow separate the unsubscribers from the ones who didn't unsubscribe but that are showing a red circle next to their email address.

Techi oriented

Vernon D.
Director Of Sales & Marketing

Opmerkingen: Great customer service

Pluspunten: It’s got a lot of functionality packed into it

Minpunten: Some options require a more tech oriented person, however the customer service is always on the ball and ready to help where they can

Active Demand applied to Industrial Marketing

Gerry W.
Marketing Manager
Machinebouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We just signed up for 5 years in a one year subscription model, so I would have to say we are all in.

Pluspunten: The main benefit to me/us is the ability to "know" what is going on at all times, in real time. We make a change we see the result, good or bad and can manage a process forward in real time. Lead nurturing is critical and fairly easy to set up. The on-line support/chat function is good, but the people are GREAT. love getting real help from rel people.

Minpunten: Learning curve is challenging, as it some of the trickier back end functions

van JumpDEMAND op 31-10-2018

Hi Gerry,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve. We just added the Personal Trainer to help ease the learning curve. On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform.
Thank you again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation software.

ActiveDEMAND allowed me very quickly to deploy my first email campaign delivering measurable results

Beoordeeld op 5-6-2017
Mark G.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ability to set up and deploy professional-looking campaigns very quickly.

Pluspunten: The abilities of Active DEMAND appear to be only limited by my imagination or the courage of my Clients to use them. The process of Lead Nurturing with sophisticated logic and decision making, while I or my clients are sleeping is a huge labour saving feature. Automated reporting with my Agencies branding help me get credit where its due without ambiguity. The ability to Copy/Clone campaigns, emails processes from one account to another is a hugh time saver when getting an account up and running.

Minpunten: Ther are several areas where the terms used are quite technical or ActiveDEMAND specific that could do with some contextual help on the screen to assist the newcomers to digital marketing. There a few key features, especially on the account, set up page that need to be right to deliver results. New users should book a Q&A Support session as soon as they sign up and I suggest AD labour several key points about the account set up.

van JumpDEMAND op 13-6-2017

Hi Mark! Thank you for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. We really appreciate your insights and comments.

Powerful functionality, once you get around the user experience

Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
Jon O.
Content specialist
Human Resources, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were trying to implement marketing automation, and to capture leads from our website and put them into Salesforce. We have been successful with both of those, and I have been particularly impressed with the quality and flexibility of ActiveDEMAND's support team.

Pluspunten: You can do an awful lot with ActiveDEMAND. Automation workflows, form submissions, CRM integration, email creation and sending, lead scoring - it's all there. I would say that it outperforms Pardot and possibly even HubSpot, while being less money.

Minpunten: The user experience is horrendous. Once you know where things are, what icons mean, and get inside the head of the people who built it, you can get around with relative ease. But until that point, you are pretty much reliant on the support people for help. The good news is that the support team are EXTREMELY helpful and don't mind you talking to them on the chat three, four times a day!

Outstanding features

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Andy Z.
Director of Inbound Marketing
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's a one-stop shop for all your marketing automation needs. I have not found any other platform that has all of the features that ActiveDemand does at the price they offer. It's a great option for marketers who want the full-range of marketing automation activities that are possible.

Pluspunten: ActiveDemand incorporates all features you want in marketing automation: landing pages, forms, email, anonymous visitor tracking, integration with CRM, and custom workflows (in addition to all of the baseline marketing automation: lead scoring, contact tracking, etc.). It's very easy to implement on any website via JS or Wordpress plugin-- so you can work independently of the website if you don't have access to the backend (great option for marketing agencies). VERY competitive on pricing as well.

Minpunten: There is a little bit of a learning curve when starting out. But once you get a feel for where things are and how they operate in the platform, you'll have everything you want at your fingertips. Putting a little bit of time in learning the platform greatly pays off in the long run (and they have great support!).

Hi Andy,
Thanks for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all comments and feedback and we are happy you are getting value from the platform. We are always working to make the on-boarding experience easier and have added an in-platform assistant to walk you through tasks. And thanks for the shout out to our support team. We agree...they are fantastic.

Active Demand Review

Brett N.
Marketing Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has helped automate our email marketing campaigns, provides great data on our customers, and the integration with pipedrive has been beneficial to our sales team.

Pluspunten: The ongoing features and improvements that have been made in the two years since I've been using AD shows that they care about growing and refining the tool. There is a lot of online support available and I've had great success talking to support team members if I can't find the support resources online. Great customer service.

Minpunten: There seems to be some bugs that come up time to time. Data being changed, user permissions being changed etc. with no rhyme or reason. Also, I hate that I can't edit workflows unless I'm on the corporate business marketer subscription. I personally feel that should be a standard feature.

Might be great software, but...

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Jeff H.
Sales Director
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It provides us with email marketing analytics and helps us understand contact rating in our engagement model.

Minpunten: I'm not an Admin of this system. I'm just a user. We have it hooked up to our CRM, which is where I spend most of my time. My opinion is that this might be great software for someone who is an admin trying to track analytics for a big company, but we are small and when we hooked this thing up to our CRM, there were a number of things that were either over-looked by the ActiveDemand Implementation Consulting team or my company cheaped out and didn't want to spend the necessary money that was required to make this thing work right... so, in the end, it's screwed up a bunch of my CRM data and I've been spending a bunch of time stumbling across bad data and duplicates then need to be removed, merged, including contacts who get re-mapped to other account owners or even the wrong account! Additionally, there are a ton of meaningless data entries now gumming up the running history in my CRM so that it's near impossible for me to find my last meeting notes... It's been a mess, so we had to delete a bunch of those system automated data entry notes in the CRM history, as well, and then turned off ALL live connection to CRM and do a simple "Post to CRM" from ActiveDemand and I'm a happy camper, again. Also, the Chrome extension runs too much interference on my processor when I am doing other research or hitting other web sites. Caching like crazy until I turned off the extension.

van ActiveDEMAND op 1-2-2019

Hi Jeff,
Thank you for the honest feedback. One of the main reasons people choose ActiveDEMAND is our deep integration with CRMs. There is a lot of information that can pass between ActiveDEMAND and the CRM and back again, thus it does require planning to ensure the integration is meeting the business requirements. Turning everything on and pushing everything ActiveDEMAND has into the CRM is technically possible, but not recommended. Sales people need information, not data. Most people are not used to having the capability of driving so much information into the CRM (like we provide) ... someone thought it would be useful to get EVERYTHING into the CRM (like ice cream, a little is great, a lot must be AWESOME!) which caused your early issues. We do not charge for CRM integration services, our consultants are always available to review an integration. Please take advantage of our exceptional support staff, we are here to help.
The ActiveDEMAND team.

Not extremely user friendly but a powerful tool

Dominique S.
Marketing manager
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The main reason why we have chosen to work with ActiveDemand is that​ it can sync with other programs (in our case our sales system). Therefore it can track lots of data and we can sync it two ways.

Minpunten: It's not always the most user-friendly software but when you know how to work with it, there's a lot possible.

Good for what we need it for

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019
Megan R.
Marketing Coordinator
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I started off with the basic package and found that really good to choose for our monthly newsletter. We decided to upgrade to the Marketing package because we thought this would benefit us. The calendar sync never ended up working and I felt to use the "extras" we had to upgrade again. We were having too many issues. So I went back to the basic package and I am happy with the current features.

Pluspunten: I really like the subscribe/unsubscribe list. Once an email is in the system the address is updated whether it has unsubscribed or not

Minpunten: We had a lot of issues with things not working and due to the time zone difference, everything took twice as long to be solved. We did not have the patience.

From Marketing Automation Prospective

Beoordeeld op 7-10-2019
Ryan D.
Marketing Analyst
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: At first, it was very difficult to use especially being used to HubSpot. But over time, with the help of support. I started to feel more familiar and better with the program. We experience one or two issues for every campaign build, but luckily support is there to help or tell us it is not possible. Right now, I am satisfied with the product at the current price point.

Pluspunten: -The absolute best part of this product is the chat support. They will actually work with you all the way until a solution is made. They are all very familiar with the program.
-It is an incredible value for the money.
-Moderately easy to use.

Minpunten: It lacks functionality in some key areas, most notably: lacking an undo button, a clunky landing page builder, and no mainstream CRM integrations that I know of (i.e. Salesforce). Social posting and tracking in campaigns are...okay but the actual posting and scheduling are not good. It does about 80% of what you really need it to do, if they can get up to speed on the last 20% I think it can be one of the top platforms. The training videos on youtube are way out of date.

We use this religiously

Adam P.
Production Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Active Demand is some pretty great software for a lot of our clients. We consider it an important part of our analytics stack to help our customers understand and grow their business.

Minpunten: There are occasionally server-side issues that prevent the plugin from working, but the team is usually quick to remedy these. It's just a matter of keeping an eye on our sites.

Hi Adam,
Thanks for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We are happy you like our software and are using it for your customers to grow their businesses. Your comments are helping us build a better platform every day...so thanks again!

Exactly as much as we need

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2018
Jason E.
Director of Consulting
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ActiveDemand allows us to seamlessly manage our social media and email campaigns.

Pluspunten: The features are complete and easy to understand. There are good integrations and sufficient APIs to allow for custom integrations if we wished. Great support.

Minpunten: The UI is not super intuitive. There are a few features that are undocumented and were only uncovered upon asking support.

Hi Jason,
Thanks for taking a moment to comment on ActiveDEMAND. Your feedback helps us improve our software. And we have been working on our UI and increasing our documentation for our features - and will continue to do so. Thanks again!

Very Happy

Thai L.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I've been using Active Demand for since it started and have been happy with the service and products they provide for my company.

Minpunten: I wish they would provide an accounting service that would let us bill/invoice and take auto payments.

van ActiveDEMAND op 1-11-2018

Hi Thai,
Thank you for your positive comments! We appreciate all feedback and consider it when working towards future updates of our platform.
The ActiveDEMAND Crew

ActiveDEMAND - A hidden gem

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Tim H.
Managing Director
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We needed a flexible solution for marketing automation that didn't break the bank. ActiveDEMAND was perfect. It was especially suited to integrate with our sales CRM (Pipedrive).

Pluspunten: ActiveDEMAND is an incredibly flexible solution that can be used in a variety of applications. Their support is top notch and they will help you with anything.

Minpunten: The user interface is a bit clunky and slow. The templates are not designed in very modern fashion and require a lot of editing.

van ActiveDEMAND op 6-11-2018

Hi Tim,
Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND and for the positive comments. We appreciate the constructive criticism as well, regarding our platform and consider all feedback as we work to improve the software and our user's experience with it.
The ActiveDEMAND Crew

Great automation tool

Katie C.
Director of marketing
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: ActiveDemand provides a lot of the digital tools for modern marketing. I love having everything in one place and pulling all the different report options to show ROI.

Minpunten: No system is a perfect solution, but the help portal and support teams are quick to help, diagnose and provide solutions so our marketing campaigns don’t suffer.

van ActiveDEMAND op 12-11-2018

Hi Katie,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND and for the positive comments. We appreciate all feedback and use it to constantly be improving.
The Crew at ActiveDEMAND

Seamless Integration with our CRM

Zeke S.
VP Product & Growth
Juridische dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Two things stand out about activeDEMAND:
1. They are the only marketing automation fotware that integrates seamlessly with our CRM, PipelineDeals. Because the software includes the functionality we were looking for and the price is reasonable, the decision to choose it over others was a no brainer
2. The support is fantastic. I'm not the most technical person but I had no problem setting up and integrating activeDEMAND to our CRM, mostly due to the super quick and detailed response from the support team whenever I had any questions.

Minpunten: I don't have any huge complaints, but some of the features that use their own algorithms (like reply detection) don't work 100% of the time so I've decided not to use them. The interface and templates could also use some updating. This software was clearly designed by an engineer, which has it's pros and cons!

Active Demand review

Cassidy L.
Marketing Coordinator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is neutral there are many things about the software that I like but there are still a lot of things that the software lacks or can not do yet.

Pluspunten: What I like most about the software is the email and media automation. I also like how I have access to customer support through chat and call. I use pipedrive as well and the fact that active demand and pipedrive can integrate together is great.

Minpunten: Sometimes it is difficult to talk to support through chat, ie. trying to explain the problem, process etc.

Good software for small businesses

Director of Branding & Content
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's been a good experience for smaller businesses. It's given us more data regarding prospects. I would call it a starter point for anyone interested in marketing automation.

Pluspunten: The visitor tracking is robust and provides much more data than similar tools. You can get the full visitor history for every organization who visits the site.

Minpunten: The software is cumbersome and slow. It often takes several minutes to run a report. Compared to similar software, the automations are overly complex and not as feature-rich.

Very well thought out

Chris H.
Onboarding Team
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it was a good experience and i've made several referrals. Its well thought out and they do a good job of staying in touch to make sure you are getting the most out of the product.

Pluspunten: IT seems that you have an option for any possible feature you can think of.

Minpunten: At the time I was using the product I wish I had access to expert help to fully utilize every feathure effectively.

van JumpDEMAND op 31-10-2018

Hi Chris,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. Your feedback is very helpful for us to continue to improve the platform and our users' experience.

Beefy System, But Not Intuitive

Rachel Q.
Strategist/Brand Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were excited to have one place to house our lists, email/phone/text campaigns, leads, schedulers, automations, etc. Unfortunately, it's been much more challenging to make AD work for us, and you almost feel like you need a programmer around to help get everything set up.

Pluspunten: There is a ton of functionality in Active Demand.

Minpunten: It's so difficult to navigate. The user experience is very frustrating because we understand it can do a lot of powerful things, but figuring out how to make it work is difficult. It's also pretty limited from a design standpoint when it comes to email templates, schedulers, landing pages, etc.

Overpriced, Bare Bones Lead Automation Tool

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We stopped using ActiveDEMAND after a year of frustration and futility. They are good people with an inferior product that lacks a strong customer experience for both the reseller and end user.

Pluspunten: The potential is high for ActiveDemand. It presents itself as a total marketing solution. It offers phone tracking, automated email services, and white label customer interfaces.

Minpunten: The platform isn't customer friendly. The GUI is very clumsy and not intuitive. There aren't enough templates to really jumpstart a robust campaign. Customer support is slow to respond and lacks online support documentation to help. The cost is comparable to competing platforms that offer better interfaces, stronger customer support, and more templates.

van ActiveDEMAND op 15-11-2018

Thank you for giving your honest feedback. As it has been a while since you were an ActiveDEMAND client, you may be interested to know that we now have a full marketing stack. From appointment scheduling, drip campaigns, dynamic website content, popups and so much more. As well we now have a fully integrated in app personal trainer and support in several languages. You may want to consider re-introducing yourself to the platform

Positive surprise

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Eeva S.
Project manager
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall I am happy with ActiveDemand. I have developed our digital and online marketing a lot with ActiveDemand.

Pluspunten: Support team is always ready to help and usually they are very fast with it. It has been a positive surprise, that they also listen to users's needs and ideas and actually create alterations and new features based on those ideas.

Minpunten: Some of the videos are old and the software does not look the same now, so they are sometimes a bit confusing.

Hi Eeva,
Thank you for taking time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments and feedback are always welcome and helpfu for us to improve your experience with the software. We have been working to update older videos and make them easier to understand. We've also added our in-product assistant to walk through tasks. Thank you again!

ActiveDemand is a Great Marketing Tool

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2015
Kelly H.
IT Manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
4.5 / 5
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The product is a very powerful tool for us in our marketing effort. It's really easy to setup email campaigns and focus on our customer contacts and generating new leads. We've learned a lot from ActiveDemand about marketing and what our customers are looking for from our website.

Minpunten: Because it is such a robust package, there is a learning curve involved with it. The staff at ActiveDemand are quick to help and provide the tools we need. They are very patient and really easy to work with. There have been a lot of things we have wanted in the software that they submit to their development team to get done for us. It's really nice to see a company focusing on constantly improving their products.

Using for almost a year - still learning

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2017
Sue S.
Account Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Saves me time with the ability to save portions of the email for future use. Excellent list management.

Pluspunten: Easy to use once you learn it. Good archiving system for saving items for future use. Superior support system. Chat support so helpful. Great that there's no contract period. Excellent value for the money.

Minpunten: Not easy to learn - needs better training materials - user manuals or resources. I don't seem to get what I need from the video tutorials. Needs better search capacity in resource area. Might be nice to start with a buddy-system for the first few emails. I like access to Sean but after awhile I feel I've asked too much. Maybe someone further down in the org would be able to answer my basic questions. Did that once and it worked great.

van JumpDEMAND op 13-6-2017

Hi Sue,

Thank you for your review of ActiveDEMAND. Your insight and comments are appreciated and feedback is always welcome. Thanks again!