Over GanttPRO

Online software voor Gantt-grafieken voor projectmanagement. Intuïtieve interface, aantrekkelijk UX-/UI-ontwerp, krachtige functies tegen betaalbare prijzen.

Meer informatie over GanttPRO

Pluspunten:

Google drive integration also made this a excellent option for my company.

Minpunten:

Kanban view has limited column options. It needs to be customizable.

Beoordelingen van GanttPRO

Gemiddelde score

Gebruiksgemak
4,8
Klantenservice
4,8
Functies
4,7
Waar voor je geld
4,7

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling

9,3/10

GanttPRO heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 374 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GanttPRO eerder gebruikt?

Deel je ervaringen met andere softwarekopers.

Reviews filteren (374)

Bibi
Student in Nederland
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

GantPro voor de planning van stage

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Voor het plannen van mijn stage is het ideaal. Het is makkelijk in gebruik en het ziet er netjes en professioneel uit. Het verslag ziet er om die reden ook gelijk een stuk beter uit. In excel is het ook mogelijk om een planning te maken, maar daar is het moeilijker om dingen toe te voegen als milestones en deadlines. Ook is het mooi in GantPro dat het geplot staat in een kalender format.

Pluspunten:

GantPro is gebruiksvriendelijk, je hoeft niet veel ervaring te hebben om er toch mee overweg te kunnen. Verder is het mooi dat er dingen toegevoegd kunnen worden als deadlines en milestones.

Minpunten:

Ik heb eigenlijk niet echt minpunten gevonden tot nu toe

Grzegorz
Grzegorz
Managing Director in Polen
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Very good software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Looking for effective project management tools, I can recommend with a clear conscience, GantPro as one of the most interesting solutions - online work (including multi-platform nature), document sharing, quick and reliable support. For me it is definitely one of the basic work tools now.

Pluspunten:

Comfortable and in most cases intuitive software. On the plus side, you should include the option of shared work. Well supports the management of many projects at the same time. In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job.

Minpunten:

Unfortunately, like all software running in the browser, there are also sporadic problems with the performance or the refresh rate of charts, especially for more complex projects. Fortunately, each project will have its own history, so in case of problems (or too fast clicking, before the program calculates e.g. dates in several dozen related tasks), you can go back to a specific point in the history and edit project again.

Reactie GanttPRO

3 jaar geleden

Grzegorz, thank you for choosing us. Indeed, GanttPRO has a great history of changes, so you can return to any point in the project, cancel or edit it.

Mikhail
Student in VK
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Overwogen alternatieven:

This is the best software for the Gantt chart diagrams!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am using the GanttPRO since November 2022 doing one big university project. I have tried some other software, however, they all had some drawbacks such as small option range for the tasks, no customisation allowed and others... And only after I found this one, I do not need to search more because all I want is already inside.Me and my team successfully using the collaboration with MS Teams and it is working great!

Pluspunten:

Registration is very simple and will not take a minute. The software is well structured to create the specific type of chart - Gantt chart. It has collaborations with various platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Slack and more. In addition, there are different account types for different user requirements.

Minpunten:

I have had no issues using GanttPRO so far and I still think it is the best option for creating and monitoring Gantt charts.

Chokri
Managing Director in Tunesië
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

GanttPRO a management tool for development.

3,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: GanttPRO ensures efficient synchronization and good coordination between all the project teams and then we have developed a very good level of communication and we gain time and money.

Pluspunten:

the most impressive features I think that real-time interaction and easy workflow notices and comments with attached documents were the most impactful features of GanttPRO software. GanttPRO solution was very useful even for the training team and was closely interfaced and implemented with our ERP information system and for all our business processes.

Minpunten:

I hope that a template model task can be copied for the main tasks of one project at one click and I don't need to copy the template task for every new task because in our case, all main tasks should follow the same process so they have the same subtasks.

Courtney
Courtney
System Administrator in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Simplest and most powerful Gantt Chart for any project

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using GantPRO in both professional and academic settings; it has helped me effectively communicate with stakeholders and lead a team whose members are unfamiliar with project management's nuances.

Pluspunten:

The adaptability of GantPRO's software means that it may be used to track a wide range of project-related metrics, including but not limited to cost, schedule, resources, and risk. Critical evaluations can be made using the available data.

Minpunten:

To be very frank, it would be due to unfamiliarity with the program. People have a natural tendency to favor the programs they are already familiar with, but I believe this product has the potential to become a market leader provided the price remains stable.

Sandra
Interior Designer in Jordanië
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Suitable for achieving the best project follow-up in a collaborative manner

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is excellent that GanttPRO enables us to integrate all the expertise of the team to prepare a work program that covers all the details of the project. The GanttPRO method and colors help everyone to understand the sequence of project activities better. Ganttpro enables us to identify the critical path accurately. We can also follow it closely Accurate during updates, thus keeping all activities under control and ensuring that no delays occur on planned delivery times.

Pluspunten:

GanttPRO allows us to collaborate as a team efficiently, as we can collect ideas about the nature of project activities, enter related data, and link them together on one dashboard so that the Gantt Chart represents all project activities that appear to us. I greatly appreciate the distinctive display method, the colors that are added to the Activity Bar so that each color represents a specific indication, and the importance of colors appearing when making updates, as through colors, we can better monitor delayed activities and critical activities. The dashboard is designed modernly, and by looking at it, we can follow the various updates and send alerts to colleagues. We can also access records and participate in preparing multiple reports.

Minpunten:

There is nothing to dislike about GanttPRO, as it enables us to perform functions efficiently and collaborate to manage our projects successfully.

Ivan
quality manager in Slowakije
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Satisfaction with use of GanttPRO

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am using GanttPRO software for project management where we create and implement software product by programming it, connecting with hardware (also installed during project) and publishing it for passengers to use. We are using SW for task management of project managers and all employees working in design, software development, hardware development, marketing, testing and hardware installation teams. We use it for the whole time of project for all tasks including employees hiring, product development, implementation, campaign and communication.I can put my overall experience with GranttPRO into one word: satisfaction.Looking on our work, I am very proud, we found this solution that saved us so much time with project management.

Pluspunten:

UX and UI design, very useful features, cooperation with online and virtual team members, display options.

Minpunten:

Software is a bit more complex and to make full use of it requires you to spend some time with the software in the beginning. But it gives you a great help later.

Turki
CEO in Nederland
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Overwogen alternatieven:

For visualization and demonstration projects this is the best solution.

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Visualization and demonstration projects are too important for team and even high management to understand and communicate effectively. In this case, this is the best solution for you.

Pluspunten:

- Very good for small and mid-size projects.- Easy to start and create tasks and projects.- Effective in communications between team members and coordination between projects.- Wonderful in representing the project as a visual chart (Gantt) with clear information.- Managing team and assigning them to tasks then tracking the progress are so easy in a clear way.- The main advantage in my opinion that Ganttpro solve the problem that happens with most software in creating comprehensive gantt chart contains enough information in a clear way.

Minpunten:

- Free plan is not available.- The mobile application has limited functions, so, you have to use web most of the time.

Denis
Students in Spanje
Kantoorbenodigdheden, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Review GanttPro

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using GanttPRO for the past few months to manage my team's projects and I have been extremely impressed with its functionality. The user interface is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple to create and edit Gantt charts and timelines. The collaboration feature is a game-changer, it allows my team members to work on the same project in real-time without any confusion. The resource allocation feature has also been very helpful in keeping track of the workload of each team member. I also appreciate the integration with other project management tools, which makes it very convenient to use. Overall, I highly recommend GanttPRO for anyone looking for a comprehensive project management tool.

Pluspunten:

I like how easy it is to use it and the overall design

Minpunten:

I like everything so far. There is nothing I dislike specifically.

Gabriel
Gabriel
president in Venezuela
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

project managment for study schedule

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Pluspunten:

I really like the way in which the abstract planning of a project can be captured so easily in this software, its interface is very simple and comfortable to use.Unlike many other programs, this one allows me to be just as detailed for each task, milestone or event, but in a much friendlier way, as soon as I downloaded it, I felt very comfortable working on it, I find that anyone who has experience in Using basic programs, its interface will also be very intuitive, and if you have experience designing Gantt charts it will be even easier.

Minpunten:

I feel that the way the system allows you to download the diagram is cumbersome. It would be useful to be able to see the work offline.

Alberto
Alberto
Lecturer in Spanje
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Research, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Intuitive and time saving

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I manage a project with over 40 HR resources in the academic field (large research with strict deadlines). This software allows me to easely plan and control execution.

Pluspunten:

I specially like how intuitive the software is. It provides easy control and in-depth optional tools.

Minpunten:

Sometimes dates are mismanaged because of dependencies. I still havent found out how to make the date prevail over the duration/ allocation of resources.

Sam
Co-Founder in Nieuw-Zeeland
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great for sorting our business out!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Benefits really are from organising our multiple projects far more easily and without having such complexities when figuring out workloads for different employees. It has also helped our future planning for when we want to expand the workforce.

Pluspunten:

The software was super easy to use and import our gantt charts from excel into. We did some digging around on different PM softwares and this one was superior for ease of use, price, and customer service. I do highly recommend using GanttPro for your business! It really has organised our projects and ensured that we hit our timelines without me pulling my hair out.

Minpunten:

Nothing really to complain about yet, I'm sure there will be something but so far the customer service team has been great at helping sort any queries we had.

Reactie GanttPRO

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the positive review, Sam. We are very happy that you enjoy using GanttPRO.

Khaoula
student in Frankrijk
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Fits my needs perfectly

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

what i liked the most is the simplicity, this software is user friendly and provide you what you need without spending so much time trying to understand it.

Minpunten:

exporting the results can be tricky and the diagrams are not that clear

Anurup
Senior Engineer Cost Control in Jordanië
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Distinguished capabilities that increase the interaction of team members with workflow plans

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With GanttPRO's powerful capabilities, we are able to organize and assign workflows to team members, as well as streamline communication between team members when updates are made or when they ask for help.

Pluspunten:

GanttPRO is distinguished by its presence on the cloud, and it does not need special settings for use, as it is considered a large page, enabling us to cooperate with each other to prepare and organize the flow of operations and tasks in the multiple projects that we follow in the Gantt style, which I consider the most successful project follow-up systems, for its capabilities to discover the critical path and overlapping activities By doing, enabling us to always develop proactive solutions. I love using the cards, boards and lists that GanttPRO provides to help us manage project tasks, and enjoy the flexibility that GanttPRO provides, with which we can customize these boards to suit our needs. I love the fact that creating workflow diagrams and dashboards for teams and departments is so simple. I love how colors are added to a Gantt chart so that each one represents a specific topic or a critical task, as the colors make it easy for us to manage the workflow in an interactive way. I love how a colleague is asked for help to make updates to one of the panels, and I love how we can integrate all the panels For colleagues, presenting its work plan and its achievement summary, which enables us to explore the actual business reality of the project.

Minpunten:

GanttPRO is easy to use, low in cost and enables us to add additional users easily, and I like the fact that I haven't experienced any negatives or encountered any issues while using it.

Zaid Mohammed
Student in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

GanttPRO For Making Live more easy and effective

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a wonderful time thus far. Since being transferred, I've gotten along swimmingly. New things are always exciting to me, and so far this program has been a fantastic fit for my needs. Despite my hectic schedule, I've finally figured out how to manage it all. It might be hectic at times, but I try to set aside some time each day to do nothing because I need to take a breather and recharge. My projects are doing well, and I think my favorite one is the one I'm now working on.

Pluspunten:

By connecting your software systems, you can get a holistic picture of your business and make better decisions. Moving between multiple programs is no longer necessary to get data that may have an impact on your decisions. You can increase the efficiency of your operations by integrating applications that share data sources. When the same data is input into numerous software systems, this is very important. Processing is simplified and expedited since there is just one point of data entry and no switching between multiple software programs is required.

Minpunten:

Despite the fact that there are certain aspects of the service that may be improved, you will always be able to acquire the help you need to finish your assignments. Aside from the one-time cost, the program's ongoing fees, on the other hand, are a tad on the pricey side. As a result of my previous work experience with this application in a variety of settings, I am convinced that if you give it some time, you will get fairly comfortable with it. When you compare yourself to others, you will notice that you have major advantages, but you will still need additional support and greater interoperability with other software packages.

Josefa
User Experience Innovation Specialist in Hongkong
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

GanttPro – The project management tool you'll need

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now. Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Pluspunten:

GanttPro has an intuitive interface. With the features it has, you could better allocate your resources and keep track of the project timelines. No more delays.

Minpunten:

I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now. Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Reactie GanttPRO

3 jaar geleden

Josefa, thank you for using GanttPRO and writing this review. I would like to pay your attention that you can easily change your task color in task settings. Right now, we have 18 different colors. Also, at the top right corner, you will find the History of changes button. This menu allows you to look through your whole project and undo any action made by you or even by your team members. You can go back even to your very first action in GanttPRO and undo it, fast and easy. You can get answers to all of your questions in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

ALP
Civil Engineer in Turkije
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Gannt Pro for Constructions

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

I use GantPRO in two diffrent phases of the projects that I involve. First phase is proposal which makes client compel to think that I am well aware of the project in terms of time, steps and possible clashes. I choose GanttPRO because its way more visual, easy to operate on and simple to understand. Second phase that I use the softwere is during the construction processs. I print out my plan and I also get to update the chart on my computer from any device that I am in reach of. At the end of every project I also like to back and evaluate how accurate I was on the milestones and schedules that I made on GantPRO so that I can reflect my gathering to the future projects.

Minpunten:

It would be very helpfull to get more languages in the software so that every person involved on the project could easly understand

Reactie GanttPRO

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for your warm feedback! We are glad that you are satisfied with our application.

Peterson
Coordenador de Marketing in Brazilië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

The best gantt chart platform I've ever used!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: GranttPro helped me deal with my projects and tasks the way I need to keep everything on track.

Pluspunten:

GanttPro was the best tool I've found online to help me with the management for my projects and side tasks. Easy to use and personalize, GanttPro helps you to keep everything on track! You can plan events, projects and tasks, creating tags, setting date limit, and even inviting others to collaborate with your projects. GanttPro provides different views for the data you have, you can see your projetcs tasks as the best Gantt charts you have ever seen, or as panels grouped by their status, or even as a full list. You can manage all this with just one tool: GanttPro.

Minpunten:

I just wish I could have found this tool earlier.

Libby
Undergraduate Engineer in Australië
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Very impressed

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied. It was simple to input, add and adjust tasks and looked very visually attractive.

Pluspunten:

The visualization of project timelines and plans was made very simple with this tool. As well as being able to create a clear plan with start and finish dates, duration, assignment of tasks and more, the project timeline it produces was so visually appealing. Another aspect I liked which I had not seen before in my experience with other project planning software- one can add attachments to individual tasks to lead users to relevant information/links/guidelines to complete the task.

Minpunten:

This software could be improved by the incorporation of relationships and drivers between individual tasks, so that one could see start-to-finish, start-start etc. relationships between tasks to effectively identify what tasks are driving the project completion.

Reactie GanttPRO

3 jaar geleden

Libby, thanks for the positive feedback and for using the app. I would like to pay your attention that you can create dependencies and indicate its type in the task settings. All the changes will be immediately visible on the chart. If you have some questions, please, contact us in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ. Have a good day!

Jeonghoon
Student in Zuid-Korea
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Gantt Pro Review

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: There is no lagging, and the system is very reliable that it never crashed. Also I liked the function where I could make new fields easily. In that sense, I can easily comment and follow my ongoing tasks. I am very positive that any one who tries this software during trial period will turn into a fan of GanttPRO during one's term. I am looking forward to manage my project with this tool during the semester. It also has an application in my mobile. It is very accessible and easy to edit at few touches. When I graudate, I will highly recommed at my work's place.

Pluspunten:

It is visually appealing, which I consider the most when selecting the software for project management at class. It not only displays charts beautifully, but also displays in easy and systematic manner. I was quite impressed after using/trying several other gant chart software, how intuitive it was. Also, the comment functions are exceptional that I can save any files in regard to the column I made.

Minpunten:

There are actually only limited elements I disliked with this software. Due to its high level of being intuitive, it has some sorts of limitation in extending or indicating task to task.

Blake
Regional Construction Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Great Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

This is easy to use, and I love the project history that is available.........no searching through multiple folders......all active projects are right there. Easy to change dates, durations, dependencies, and switch between projects. I've used both MS Project and FastTrack, and I'll admit that those are super robust programs..........but for the money, GanttPRO is easier to use and has 90% of the features that those big guys have. FYI.........I track low level construction projects in the multi-family industry.....previously, I was tracking bigger construction projects in Commerical and Health Care industries and still did not need to use all of the features in MS Project or FastTrack.

Minpunten:

There have been a few glitches..........but customer service fixes them quickly. If you need a super robust system, this might not be the best.........but for 75% of project management needs, this fits the bill.

Reactie GanttPRO

2 jaar geleden

Blake, thanks for the positive review! Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

Peter
Operations Manager in VK
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Reduced admin, nice layout and easy import. A personal demonstration.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are new users of GanttPRO in a quickly growing team of 12 and are still building our projects into the system. The demonstration provided by our first contact was very good and helped us to make our decision. We were pleased to learn that this person will be our main point of contact at GanttPRO.

Pluspunten:

Web based access allows our team to administer their tasks without an additional level of reporting. There are several system like this which we tried and finally selected GanttPRO. The main reason was the clean and easy to use layout and clear example projects. The features are clear in function where competitor products were confusing. Importing from other planning software was very easy and saved a lot of admin time.

Minpunten:

We would prefer a tiered payment system where managers had a higher access level linked to more features combined with a lower tier for some users who only needed task level access and minimal reporting. A way of linking tasks between top level projects would allow us to use the system as it was intended - as a workaround we currently need to put all the projects into one top level projects to allow this.

Charles
Project Manager in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Great tool for timlines

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

As a project manager, I have difficulty putting all of my timelines in one place, but also making it readable by stakeholders in the project and owners of tasks. GANTTPRO solves all of these problems. It's simple user interface allows for quick learning for project managers but also easily readable for others. I like that it has a public URL, to share with non-users, and also an export feature. This allows it to be easily shared without having to invite someone to use the software.

Minpunten:

I struggle to put anything here, as it has been quality software for me. But, if an integration with JIRA would be incorporated, not just an import feature, that would be great.

Reactie GanttPRO

3 jaar geleden

Charles, thanks for the review! We would like to inform you that we have integration with JIRA. Also, we are considering to launch other integrations. Which one would you like to see in GanttPRO? If you need help, please, contact us at [email protected] or via live chat on our site and we will answer all your questions. Have a nice day!

Jeremy
Project Manager in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Easy to use. Nice graphical interface!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a project manager, my projects often have major shifts in deadlines due to the nature of our clients. Projects, or portions of them, may at any time be accelerated or postponed literally months in a single notice. GanttPro makes it easy to realign and redistribute the tasks in order balance out the workload of my team.

Pluspunten:

The ability to add/delete/move items is natural and doesn't require any time in designing 'if/then" type of dependencies. It can all be quickly rearranged graphically using drag & drop. I knew instantly I was abandoning the excel-type products I had been using.

Minpunten:

The only thing I didn't like was the longer than expected load time. Initial loading takes about 1 minute. Once loaded however, all changes are practically instantaneous, so it's not an ongoing issue. I've had zero issues in speed for manipulation, saving, etc. In all reality, the initial load time is not that significant and the advantages of this platform far outweigh this singular issue.

Reactie XB Software

5 jaar geleden

Jeremy, thank you for such a profound review. We are happy that GanttPRO gives you so many ways to improve your project management. Also, we always work on the speed of load time so that you will not experience any issues with your work. It's good to hear that it didn't cause you any inconvenience.

Fanling
Student in Nieuw-Zeeland
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Great Gantt Chart Tool Overall

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GANTTPRO is a very easy tool for anyone to pick up and start with. Setting up a new project was very straightforward.
GANTTPRO is definitely comparable to the top Gantt chart offerings in the market. If you’re looking to try out an alternative software, GANTTPRO will not let you down.

Pluspunten:

GANTTPRO has a very nice interface, and allows more than enough customisation options. Not only that, the user experience is also highly intuitive. For example, adding a new subproject is easy, you can easily drag it to the right position after creating it. This has helped in my university assignment so much.

Minpunten:

There is not much to complain, except I wish GANTTPRO offers monthly subscriptions for student users like myself. They pricing options are currently limited to annual billing. Apart from that, the free trial version is also forcing users to have watermark on the background of each export.