Over GanttPRO

Online software voor Gantt-grafieken voor projectmanagement. Intuïtieve interface, aantrekkelijk UX-/UI-ontwerp, krachtige functies tegen betaalbare prijzen.

Meer informatie over GanttPRO

Pluspunten:

In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job.

Minpunten:

Kanban view has limited column options. It needs to be customizable.

Beoordelingen van GanttPRO

Gemiddelde score

Gebruiksgemak
4,7
Klantenservice
4,8
Functies
4,7
Waar voor je geld
4,7

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling

9,3/10

GanttPRO heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 319 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GanttPRO eerder gebruikt?

Deel je ervaringen met andere softwarekopers.

Reviews filteren (319)

Bibi
Student in Nederland
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

GantPro voor de planning van stage

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Voor het plannen van mijn stage is het ideaal. Het is makkelijk in gebruik en het ziet er netjes en professioneel uit. Het verslag ziet er om die reden ook gelijk een stuk beter uit. In excel is het ook mogelijk om een planning te maken, maar daar is het moeilijker om dingen toe te voegen als milestones en deadlines. Ook is het mooi in GantPro dat het geplot staat in een kalender format.

Pluspunten:

GantPro is gebruiksvriendelijk, je hoeft niet veel ervaring te hebben om er toch mee overweg te kunnen. Verder is het mooi dat er dingen toegevoegd kunnen worden als deadlines en milestones.

Minpunten:

Ik heb eigenlijk niet echt minpunten gevonden tot nu toe

Grzegorz
Grzegorz
Managing Director in Polen
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Very good software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Looking for effective project management tools, I can recommend with a clear conscience, GantPro as one of the most interesting solutions - online work (including multi-platform nature), document sharing, quick and reliable support. For me it is definitely one of the basic work tools now.

Pluspunten:

Comfortable and in most cases intuitive software. On the plus side, you should include the option of shared work. Well supports the management of many projects at the same time. In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job.

Minpunten:

Unfortunately, like all software running in the browser, there are also sporadic problems with the performance or the refresh rate of charts, especially for more complex projects. Fortunately, each project will have its own history, so in case of problems (or too fast clicking, before the program calculates e.g. dates in several dozen related tasks), you can go back to a specific point in the history and edit project again.

Reactie GanttPRO

2 jaar geleden

Grzegorz, thank you for choosing us. Indeed, GanttPRO has a great history of changes, so you can return to any point in the project, cancel or edit it.

Anurup
Senior Engineer Cost Control in Jordanië
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Distinguished capabilities that increase the interaction of team members with workflow plans

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: With GanttPRO's powerful capabilities, we are able to organize and assign workflows to team members, as well as streamline communication between team members when updates are made or when they ask for help.

Pluspunten:

GanttPRO is distinguished by its presence on the cloud, and it does not need special settings for use, as it is considered a large page, enabling us to cooperate with each other to prepare and organize the flow of operations and tasks in the multiple projects that we follow in the Gantt style, which I consider the most successful project follow-up systems, for its capabilities to discover the critical path and overlapping activities By doing, enabling us to always develop proactive solutions. I love using the cards, boards and lists that GanttPRO provides to help us manage project tasks, and enjoy the flexibility that GanttPRO provides, with which we can customize these boards to suit our needs. I love the fact that creating workflow diagrams and dashboards for teams and departments is so simple. I love how colors are added to a Gantt chart so that each one represents a specific topic or a critical task, as the colors make it easy for us to manage the workflow in an interactive way. I love how a colleague is asked for help to make updates to one of the panels, and I love how we can integrate all the panels For colleagues, presenting its work plan and its achievement summary, which enables us to explore the actual business reality of the project.

Minpunten:

GanttPRO is easy to use, low in cost and enables us to add additional users easily, and I like the fact that I haven't experienced any negatives or encountered any issues while using it.

Chokri
Managing Director in Tunesië
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

GanttPRO a management tool for development.

3,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: GanttPRO ensures efficient synchronization and good coordination between all the project teams and then we have developed a very good level of communication and we gain time and money.

Pluspunten:

the most impressive features I think that real-time interaction and easy workflow notices and comments with attached documents were the most impactful features of GanttPRO software. GanttPRO solution was very useful even for the training team and was closely interfaced and implemented with our ERP information system and for all our business processes.

Minpunten:

I hope that a template model task can be copied for the main tasks of one project at one click and I don't need to copy the template task for every new task because in our case, all main tasks should follow the same process so they have the same subtasks.

Apostolos
Head of PMO in Griekenland
Kansspelen en casino's, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

The ONLY Project Management tool that you and your customers need!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We reviewed many options before selecting GanttPRO for our Project Management Office. Since then, we are using it on a daily basis across the company for both project and portfolio management. It makes the project plan creation and editing a real joy to use. Also, the Public URLs and exports that GantPRO generates are elegant and intuitive for everyone across the company to comprehend. Having worked with competitive tools like Ms Project, SmartSheet, ProjectManager.com and BigPicture, I cannot recommend GantPRO enough!!

Pluspunten:

There are so many pros of this tool, so I will try and list the most important ones: 1. Simple and intuitive project plan creation and management 2. Use of custom fields 3. The ability to generate token-based public URLs that you can share with your all stakeholders 4. Being a web tool, you are not restricted by the OS that your various teams use. 5. Portfolio Management: The most straightforward and effective method for creating and sharing it with top management. 6. Critical Path Visual Highlighting.

Minpunten:

If I wanted to be picky (and I have to become to find a con), I would say, that when you are creating the task dependencies visually, the tool uses only FS (which is the most common one). When creating it from within the task settings then you can use ALL the available dependency types (FS, SS, FF, SF). Also, reporting could benefit from some love and caring from the dev team.

Mark
Student in Singapore
Research, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Great online Gantt and Task Management tool.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

I’ve been trying a number of online Gantt and task management tools for a couple of weeks now, for both personal as well as my research work. I still prefer GanttPro as it seems to tick all the boxes I require. Just to list a few here; - Very intuitive. As a previous MS Project user, GanttPro feels right at home with no real learning curve needed. - Many features and details like task dependencies, time relationships and effects, color schemes, etc. have all been carefully thought out. They seem well designed without compromising on important things. - Look and feel are consistent across devices. Navigating on my phone or tablet and being able to edit the contents seems very similar and seamless, as I would do on my computer. Honestly, many other tools don’t get this well. I would recommend GanttPro, especially if you’d like one with actual project management design and features, is uncomplicated to use and works well on different devices.

Minpunten:

I can’t talk about it’s robustness particularly when used by larger teams and perhaps for many projects as I really didn’t have the chance to use it to such extent, but this tool seems great so far and can’t really think of anything to dislike about it.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Marketing Communications Manager in Filipijnen
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Best project management tool for small teams

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Pluspunten:

For small teams, GanttPro is the best project management program since it is user-friendly and packed with capabilities.

Minpunten:

Don't anticipate customisable reports or dashboards.

Liam
Liam
Student in VK
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Best Gantt charts I have used.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far Gantt charts has been a dream to use. For my dissertation I was required to create a project plan and having used multiple different businesses to find what I was looking for I stumbled upon GanttPRO.
The intuitive design and simplistic approach it takes to create amazing Charts and to keep my project on track it has been a godsend.

Pluspunten:

I liked the simplicity of the design. I have tried using Gantt charts in multiple different places like excel but this gives me the overall functionality that I require.

Minpunten:

None So Far. I would like to see an actual iOS app but that is me just being picky.

Kseniya
Trainee in Belarus
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Good software even you started your first project

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

GantPro best solution for me because it's important work online, share with colleagues and coach. For me it is best basic work tools now.

Minpunten:

None. I have used this software only during free trial for my study project and didn't find out any problems with it

Santiago
Santiago
Industrial Engeneer in Argentinië
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Review for Gantt PRO

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: As a student I used the software for a proyect in college. It was very usefoul. I think the visualation and the time scale it's very well acomplished and allow understanding the proyect with a single view. It's clearly a better option than using an excel template because the app it's easier to use and more professional. The most usefoul feature of this program is the feature of team work, that enable you to work and colaborate with other people of your proyect to desing and set the tasks. As well as the hierarchy you may sat in your team.

Pluspunten:

The colaborative mode. In a group of studying it's an usefull feature.

Minpunten:

After the 14 days of free trial, I couldn't see what I had made unless I upgrade my account.

Alex
Alex
CEO in Duitsland
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

I am very happy with Gantt Pro

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am very happy, is very complete and easy to use

Pluspunten:

I like the most that is web. So my MacBook doesn't to use local space. And of course that is better for my laptop being fluid

Minpunten:

If it were for free, would be perfect for me jejeje

Allan
Founder in VS
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Tested over 15 Gantt/Project Management apps and GanttPro really tops them all!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sign in and, go! That was my personal experience the minute I started using this app. The application is very intuitive, but I am a technical person, the real test was when I brought the rest of the team and managers to the platform. The team felt comfortable on the application and there was not much training we had to provide. If you are used to excel and to-do list you already know how to use this application.

Pluspunten:

Here are my pros, I have been using this software for a couple of months now. The app is quick to learn. You have actual printing formats; say you need to print a project map on tabloid or legal, the application outputs the right size for printing files formats. Drag and drop of tasks feels firm. Subtask numbering is a godsend. Modern look and feel. Ability to add resources like people, materials, etc.! Column view format for tasks. Is all there! GanttPro really replaces Microsoft Projects, and Gantt features on any popular project management app out there like Asana, Trello, and various others.

Minpunten:

Reporting needs some work. I would love to see more reports like, executive status report of project/s, dashboard-like reports for team meetings, birds-eye view, burn-down, burn-up, charts and other metrics for the project/s, and just more reports in general.

Overwogen alternatieven: Trello, Microsoft Project, monday.com, ClickUp, Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor GanttPRO te kiezen: The product felt stable and fully featured.

Overgestapt van: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op GanttPRO: I think I tested almost all the products that I found on Google and other sites like Capterra that had a built-in Gantt feature. That was about 15+ over a period of a year. GanttPRO really tops them all thus far.

Alexandr
CEO in Belarus
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Impressions after migration to GanttPro

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

First of all, I was impressed, that it has intuitive interface and I could start work without additional help. Second, After creation of tasks, I can easy see it on timeline. Before we used Trello, and developers track time inside the card. But here it was a bonus, that I can fill in the cost of hour for every team member and see not only the time, but all cost of task and project at all. I don't need to calculate it manual.

Minpunten:

Sometimes after changing any parameters in the task it didn't save. But it was on start, now I know, how to do it correct.

Overwogen alternatieven: Jira en Trello

Redenen om voor GanttPRO te kiezen: Wider functionality to manage development and count costs and salaries

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op GanttPRO: Jira was for me very complicated, Trello was good, but it don't has calculations of costs, it really saves a lot of time and clear for all Team members

Reactie GanttPRO

2 jaar geleden

Alexandr, thank you for the positive review. If you will have any questions, feel free to contact GanttPRO support center.

Louis
Student in Singapore
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

One of the easiest and useful online project management tool on the market

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to track timeline creeping using the baseline feature on GanttPRO which I find it extremely useful to update team members and stakeholders to explain the deviations.

Pluspunten:

The interface of GanttPRO software is easy to use and intuitive enough even for beginners. It allows you to plan and manage your projects by phases and task level. You can choose to assign task to team members who are working on the same project as long as they have an account with GanttPRO. When things goes wrong and there is a deviation on the project timeline, GanttPRO allows you to track these deviations against your baseline, in this way, you will be able to track the task and update stakeholders about the delays and make a decision if addition resources should be allocated to mitigate time creeping on the project timeline. It is simply easy to use and it works.

Minpunten:

The trial time is too short to be of any use to anyone who is working on a real project. Sometimes it takes a completed project to convince stakeholders to buy in for the software.

Overwogen alternatieven: monday.com

Redenen om voor GanttPRO te kiezen: Monday.com doesn't allow Users to track deviations on baseline.

Overgestapt van: monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op GanttPRO: GanttPRO allows Users to track deviations on baseline, which is a mandatory requirement for any Project Managers in my opinion.

Reactie GanttPRO

2 jaar geleden

Louis, thank you for choosing GanttPRO! As for the trial extension, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Rodrigo
Analista de desarrollo (Estudiante) in Bolivia
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

Pluspunten:

I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Minpunten:

Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

Reactie GanttPRO

2 jaar geleden

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Tristan
Student in VK
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

GanttPRO; A Software clearly built by professionals for professionals

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been hugely positive. The trial has enabled me to organise several different things, from concert programming to a year-long ballet project. It also enables me to provide my clients with clarity on workloads and deadlines so they can keep a track on my progress and watch the compositions develop.

Pluspunten:

The software has a highly effective and easy to use UI, which is complimented by a vast array of features that make work life easier. It provides simple and effective tools (such as user-filtered Gantt Charts) that enable effective project management so that everyone can track their porgess on all of the assigned tasks and increase productivity. The software also bends and flexes easily if things go awry, extending deadlines and automatically compensating for the extra added time. Overall this product is: Easy to use, Effective, Well designed and thought through

Minpunten:

As an individual, the pricing strategy makes it difficult to justify, especially with users such as myself who work with many different teams from different organisations on the same project. Such cross-organisation collaborative work is not so easily catered for, but the features in the Individual liscence do just enough that you can get by. Overall this product isn't: Easy to use if you work with teams from many different organsiations

David
President/CEO in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Ganttpro is easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far our team loves using Ganttpro. It has been a very easy transition from MS Project 2013. Schedules have gone a day to create to 3 to 4 hours.

Pluspunten:

Easy of use Does not lock up like MS Project 2013 Drag and drop links to tasks Collaboration with team members Static links for sharing with the client MS Project import

Minpunten:

I wish cost loading was a little easier I wish saving a duplicate project was allowed instead of having to create a template of the project

Overwogen alternatieven: Oracle Primavera Cloud

Redenen om voor GanttPRO te kiezen: MS Project 2016 was to costly for the product and the service they provide. We have several levels of computer experience in our company so having a product that is easy to use was essential for our organization.

Overgestapt van: Oracle Primavera Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op GanttPRO: The easy of operation and the ability to easily transition from MS Project to Ganttpro.

Reactie GanttPRO

2 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for the review, David. We are glad to see you're enjoying using GanttPRO. It is important to note that you can always save a previously created template and use it in the future. If you need help, please, contact us at [email protected] Have a nice day!

Fernando
operations analyst in Brazilië
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

The unique tool that allow you to manage your tasks intraday and suitable to the Agile method!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GanttPro can any intraday hour, making it a versatil tool ideal for groups that work under “Agile” rules.
The lifetime line shows the process ongoing and it is suitable different access profile levels for the team members, allowing, include, make the data available for query without mistaken interfering for managerial enterprise levels.

Pluspunten:

To select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours it is really useful. This capacity distinguishes GanttPro for the all others in this project manegement tool market. The lifetime line ongoing intraday is excellent to “Agile” way of project management and this the GanttPro strongest point. The different access profile levels for the team members allow to share project progress with managerial enterprise staff. To allow 14 days to free trial is an excellent opportunity to discover how useful GanttPro is. There are official tutorial videos showing how to enhace the GanttPro usage. Besides the online livechat can help you in any case. Furthermore, it is possible to fit your group size at a fair price just consulting the livechat.

Minpunten:

It is hard to “undo” something, like a mistake. Consequently, it is necessary to recover some previous version. Allow the keyboard short pass “crtl+z” could optimize this minor correction. Could generate reports informing stats like: tasks finished/open, tasks links, an integration percentage. Other improve opportunity would be allowed to set the link color to make easy identify the process part when the link line happen in the same time taking the same screen space.

Overwogen alternatieven: GanttProject, TeamGantt en Ganttic

Redenen om over te stappen op GanttPRO: Because GanttPro allow to select team work, time and deadlines in any 24hours, and to create links between the tasks, and to agroup tasks in subgroups.

Zaid Mohammed
Student in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

GanttPRO For Making Live more easy and effective

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a wonderful time thus far. Since being transferred, I've gotten along swimmingly. New things are always exciting to me, and so far this program has been a fantastic fit for my needs. Despite my hectic schedule, I've finally figured out how to manage it all. It might be hectic at times, but I try to set aside some time each day to do nothing because I need to take a breather and recharge. My projects are doing well, and I think my favorite one is the one I'm now working on.

Pluspunten:

By connecting your software systems, you can get a holistic picture of your business and make better decisions. Moving between multiple programs is no longer necessary to get data that may have an impact on your decisions. You can increase the efficiency of your operations by integrating applications that share data sources. When the same data is input into numerous software systems, this is very important. Processing is simplified and expedited since there is just one point of data entry and no switching between multiple software programs is required.

Minpunten:

Despite the fact that there are certain aspects of the service that may be improved, you will always be able to acquire the help you need to finish your assignments. Aside from the one-time cost, the program's ongoing fees, on the other hand, are a tad on the pricey side. As a result of my previous work experience with this application in a variety of settings, I am convinced that if you give it some time, you will get fairly comfortable with it. When you compare yourself to others, you will notice that you have major advantages, but you will still need additional support and greater interoperability with other software packages.

Ahmad
Project Engineer in Jordanië
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The finest platforms for using the gantt chart template to work schedule and allocate tasks

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So I could better explain their projects and tell them of developments, he helped me illustrate the work programs for different clients in a bar chart manner. And all of this utilizes basic technology offered by GanttPRO for a modest fee via a website, without the need for complicated processes and programs that are difficult to master and explain to clients. It will also help me clarify the work plans for their projects and tell them of updates.

Pluspunten:

I admire the ability of GanttPRO to distribute responsibilities precisely and clearly to our team members, which is a great method to handle projects. The Gantt chart template offers everyone more attention and makes them eager to complete the activity on time. I particularly like GanttPRO's ready-made templates that allow me and the team to quickly develop their plans. In addition, I enjoy how updates are done on the baseline work schedule and the exact results that can be retrieved from those updates that let you know which activities are progressing according to plan and which are overdue.

Minpunten:

It's easy to use, has a nice user interface, and once logged in, you can work directly, save and share modifications with peers. This will allow you to start a new project and share it with the team, as well as update existing ones.

Kristen
IT Project Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

GanttPro for the win

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The main business issue that we solved was the ability to track and manage workload for resources who work across multiple projects. Now it's all in one place and scheduling projects is super easy.

Pluspunten:

I like the ability to add dependencies and it automatically moves everything if you switch a date, it saves me the headache of rescheduling a load of subsequent tasks. I also like that you can select how much information that you want to see for each individual project and that it doesn't 'require' you to fill in a bunch of fields and categories that aren't relevant or important to your projects. I must also point out the top-notch customer service. They are quick to respond and always helpful. They have even implemented several enhancements that I requested! I don't know any other company that is quick or willing to do that.

Minpunten:

I don't particularly care for how it calculates workload. I have multiple resources working across multiple projects and in order for the workload to calculate correctly I have to include a 'dummy task' in each project that has the same start and end date, otherwise it doesn't calculate correctly. I don't know if this makes sense, it's difficult to explain, but that was the solution I received from support team.

Josefa
User Experience Innovation Specialist in Hongkong
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

GanttPro – The project management tool you'll need

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now. Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Pluspunten:

GanttPro has an intuitive interface. With the features it has, you could better allocate your resources and keep track of the project timelines. No more delays.

Minpunten:

I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now. Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Reactie GanttPRO

3 jaar geleden

Josefa, thank you for using GanttPRO and writing this review. I would like to pay your attention that you can easily change your task color in task settings. Right now, we have 18 different colors. Also, at the top right corner, you will find the History of changes button. This menu allows you to look through your whole project and undo any action made by you or even by your team members. You can go back even to your very first action in GanttPRO and undo it, fast and easy. You can get answers to all of your questions in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

León
Student in Mexico
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

The best Project Management Software out there!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was designing a bioengineering process in order to obtain a desired molecule, and I wanted to improve the timing in my project. I first tried with the usual Excel, but the main problem is that in my process there are unit operations that can take a week and others that can take just an hour, thus, there is a poor visual aid. However, when I first tried with GanttPro, I could solve it in a very intuitive way and within 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid.

Pluspunten:

If you want an easy and visually impactful tool to manage your project in terms of task-timing and working volume, GanttPro is the best (and only) solution. I made a professional Gantt diagram in a very intuitive way in just 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid. It was perfect to differentiate between operations that can take long (weeks) and operations that are quite fast (hours). I highly recommend it!

Minpunten:

Despite the fact that it may be a little expensive for students around the world, GanttPro even offers a free plan for us. Therefore I think there is nothing I could complain about.

Reactie GanttPRO

2 jaar geleden

Leon, thank you for such an amazing review!

Giuseppe
Brand Manager in Italië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

At least, a platform that truly supports me in my daily work

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I appreciate the way the software follows my daily work. It give me and the entire team the possibility to stay up to date about the work we all are doing. Everyone knows what project and task other teammate are working on and this way we can relate better each other.

Pluspunten:

I like the extremely-simple dashboard. I know what to do, which project is involved in the daily workday and its overall status, and so I can organize my job better. When I come back home in the evening I'm more relaxed because I already know the work I have to do the next day.

Minpunten:

I would prefer the time log section with a "start/stop" feature. Today, I necessarily have to insert manually the start time and the end time. On the other hand, if a "start/stop" feature were implemented, I just had to push the button "start" and forget it until the end of my task.

Reactie GanttPRO

2 jaar geleden

Giuseppe, thank you for the review and for using GanttPRO. We would like to pay your attention that the time task tracker has a timer option. It means you can start/stop logging your working time whenever you want. Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

Ambre
Student - Communication in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Marktonderzoek, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Useful tool to follow up on a project

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great tool to follow up on your project and now when you are overdue. The timeline option is great and mostly the dependencies. You can use it for multiple projects in the same space and allocate team users to it so it is easy to use it in a collaborative way. If you want to use it only on your own, it is not mandatory to allocate team members to it. Dependencies allows you to measure the whole impact when things get delays (which always happen) and mostly, to get an overall view on one project, which is sometimes hard to get when you are in between multiple files and streams !
Took a bit of time to understand how that work, but once you get confortable with it, it really allows you to do great things !

Pluspunten:

Great tool to follow up on your project and now when you are overdue. The timeline option is great and mostly the dependencies. You can use it for multiple projects in the same space and allocate team users to it so it is easy to use it in a collaborative way. If you want to use it only on your own, it is not mandatory to allocate team members to it. Dependencies allows you to measure the whole impact when things get delays (which always happen) and mostly, to get an overall view on one project, which is sometimes hard to get when you are in between multiple files and streams !

Minpunten:

Took a bit of time to understand how that work, but once you get confortable with it, it really allows you to do great things !

Reactie GanttPRO

2 jaar geleden

Ambre, thanks for using our application. If you'll have any difficulties, please, contact us in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.