After 3 years, still great for me

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2015
Garry E.
Technical Sales Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I have used smtpprovidor for 3 years now. It has served us well and generated us at least 50% of our new business. I send only 5000 emails every two weeks, normally without error. With every SMTP service provider there will be some issues, it's how you resolve them. Blacklisting or technical issues will arise from time to time. I simply use the online chat to resolve any problems. There is always someone there at all hours ready to help you. The advisors are always very polite and helpful and will normally resolve any issues within 10-30 minutes, depending on the problem. I would not hesitate in recommending SMTPProvider to anyone. Fantastic price, great product & backed up by an excellent professional service.

Good product. Great customer service!

Beoordeeld op 20-6-2015
Alexandra L.
Operations Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I have used many different providers before but SMTPProvider is the best one thus far. The customer service is so easy to contact and easy to talk to. So far, i have not encountered any problems with them. As a client I was able to test their software with ease. Throughout the whole testing phase, the customer service was very helpful. When we finally became a paying customer, we had ZERO PROBLEMS. I am so glad to have chosen SMTPProvider and I hope they keep up the great work.

SMTPProvider offers great service & support

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2015
Pablo R.
CTO
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I recently tried SMTPProvider and I got great results and support. I needed some specific configurations on my DKIM and SPF settings and got great answers from the support team (Avi). They solved my requests and provided accurate responses. I will recomend SMTPProvider to my customers and partners. The only cons I would mention is that the UI needs to add some small features, like password reset for additional accounts and SPF / DKIM validation.

Great Company, Great People

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2015
Steve S.
Private
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I have been with this company for about 8 months now and they are on point! They will not only respond to their live chat 24/7, they also offer support. I had one issue with delivery and it was on my side. Avi walked me through troubleshooting MY software and was a pleasure to work with. BOTTOMLINE: These guys rock!!!

van SMTP Provider op 5-12-2016

Hello Steve,
Thank you so much for your appreciation.

Beware the 1 month cancellation - even if you are testing!

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2018
Grant F.
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: was initially good service when trying to get the sale, then handed over to account manager and wasn't great - test didn't work for us, but then found out we were locked into another month cancellation period.

Minpunten: cost us some amount to send 6 emails so wouldn't recommend

Good Support, Friendly Service

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2015
Frank S.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: The SMTPProvider is a reliable email provider with good and friendly support, we send our newsletters using their service and satisfied with delivery rate as well as happy with their assistance.

van SMTP Provider op 1-6-2015

Hello Frank,
Thanks for your review. We are glad to fulfill your requirement.

Perfect Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2015
Paul R.
Sales Consultant
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Customer service are very quick in resolving the problem and prompt solution to the inquiry. Perfect in assisting everything. Made everything very easy because they help from start to finish.

i need unlimited SMTP

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2016
Efex O.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: i want to buy your product SMTPProvider but i have perfect-money to make my payment
is this service unlimited

van SMTP Provider op 5-12-2016

Hello Efex,
Thanks for your query. Please come to SMTPProvider.com website Live Chat. We are 24/7 available to assist you.