Over SE Ranking

Cloudgebaseerd platform voor professionals in SEO en online marketing.

Meer informatie over SE Ranking

Easy to setup - You simply need to add the URL of the website and optionally link Google Analytics and you have a fully featured SEO tool. Rankings, competitors and lovely looking reports.

You have to pay an extra to access some of the tools.

Beoordelingen van SE Ranking

Waar voor je geld

SE Ranking heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 248 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SE Ranking eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (248)

Daniel José
Daniel José
Programador informático in Spanje
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great functionalities for the best price in the market.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been working with SE Ranking the last months. It works great. An essential tool to check the rank of the keywords on Google.

Allow rank keywords and competitors. Great prices, probably the best one in the market. Also allow site audit. monitor backlinks. keyword suggestion tool, white brand depending the plan you hire. Group keywords, monitor changes.

I don´t see any cons. Everything work as supposed to be.

Gregory
Responsable del departamento de Marketing Digital in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Seranking is an ideal tool

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Day-to-day use is very simple. It allows you to create reports quickly, easily and intuitively. If you are looking for a tool to control the visibility of a project, Seranking will impress you with a reasonable price.

Seranking is an ideal tool to carry out the day-to-day activities of small businesses and freelancers. Customer service is great

You can create a part where you can work on semantics through TF-IDF parsing. Give more data from the SERP analysis in terms of headings, meta, most repeated words...

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz
SEO Manager in India
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy SERP Ranking Checker For Your Thousands of Keywords

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My experience with SE Ranking has been nothing short of exceptional. This comprehensive tool has enabled me to gain invaluable insight into the performance of my website on search engines, allowing me to make informed decisions on optimization opportunities. Its well-organized dashboard provides plenty of data while remaining easy to navigate. Furthermore, the 24/7 customer support team is always prompt and helpful when I have any questions or technical issues. As such, I'm entirely satisfied with SE Ranking's quality of service and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable SEO tool.

SE Ranking software offers many excellent features that I found especially beneficial. The ability to track keyword rankings across websites, monitor competitors and analyze website metrics provided valuable insights into my content marketing strategy. Furthermore, the straightforward dashboard allowed me to quickly access information about changes that had been made over time, making it easy to identify trends in my search engine optimization activities. Additionally, the comprehensive report building tool gave me the data visualizations I needed to build a comprehensive narrative of how my SEO campaign was performing, giving me greater insight for making crucial decision-making in regards to future campaigns. Overall, SE Ranking software was an invaluable tool for understanding how my efforts impacted performance.

When it comes to SE Ranking software, my least favorite feature is the lack of reporting options. Despite its robust SEO tools, the platform does not offer users intuitive and easy-to-read reports that might be beneficial for tracking the success of SEO campaigns. This makes it time consuming to monitor your website's growth and performance organically, as you have to extensively customize the data to find valuable insights. Furthermore, while SE Ranking offers different price tiers, users must pay a premium price in order to receive reports. This can add up quickly when managing multiple websites or accounts across clients.

Vilius
Founder in Litouwen
Textiel, 2-10 werknemers

Customer support is pathetic - thiefs

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We ordered our subscription on our company behalf, but they charged us additionally with the VAT, although we weren't suppose to be. After contacting customer support about this issue and asking for a refund of the VAT, they said that they will do that, then they sent us to the different administrator, they said that it's impossible, then they changed their mind again. And now 3 months gone by, they're still stalling and not giving any answer or the money back. This company is a fraud and I would NOT recommend it. The potential cost saving are not worth it.

The most satisfying feature of this product that it exists, and works kinda.

The customer support is tragic. Payment system is fraudulent.

Overwogen alternatieven: Alexa, Moz Pro en Semrush

Overgestapt van: Alexa, Moz Pro en Semrush

Redenen om over te stappen op SE Ranking: Price only, which was a big mistake.

Reactie SE Ranking

2 jaar geleden

Hi, We are sorry for the inconvenience and already taken action so our customers always receive proper support in a timely manner. We understand how important it is for you to get a resolution to a problem, and we're sorry we've put you in that situation. It's possible to place VAT-exempt orders using VAT ID but if you were charged any tax, we can add this information for you. If you didn't receive the refund yet, please, check your inbox or send us a message and we'll see that your billing records are updated as soon as possible.

Maddy
Maddy
Founder in VS
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers

A great SEO tool for small business owners and SEOs on a budget

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's a great tool! I've had the opportunity to collaborate with their team on sharing feedback and as a guest on one of their webinars. They are always a joy and they are very open to feedback. I'm of the opinion that they are continuously improving and I have an eye on them in terms of potentially switching over my all-in-one SEO needs in the future.

SE Ranking really has it all. Like Ahrefs, it's an all-in-one offering for functions like keyword research, rank tracking, backlink analysis, and website auditing. In my investigations, their website audit tool has no significant difference with Ahrefs, at a fraction of the cost and with less strict limitations. The interface is very beginner friendly and there are few hurdles to overcome to become proficient in using the tool.

The keyword research data is just not at the same scale as big players like Ahrefs. That's the one thing that prevents me from switching over to SE Ranking. This is something I'm told they're actively working on, so I'd 100% reconsider my stance if presented with new information about how this has been updated. I would also love to see more automations/integrations, such as Slack notifications if keyword rankings change or when audit results are ready.

Yanina
SEO Expert in Argentinië
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

I use SE Ranking almost 7 years ago. The optimizations made were always very good, and the support they give is first class.

The bot only goes through the web once a week in my plan.

Eduardo Danton
Eduardo Danton
Strategist in Brazilië

Very Surprised

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very surprised by the quality vs pricing of SE Ranking. They are fair, projects are great, it's simple to use and also very intuitive. I just became a fan!

Easy to use Great Interface Accurate Information Site Audit is just amazing

Didnt find any cons. I am enjoying this software very much

Overwogen alternatieven: Ahrefs

Redenen om voor SE Ranking te kiezen: Pricing

Overgestapt van: Semrush

Redenen om over te stappen op SE Ranking: I like the way SE Ranking communicate, their social media is very informative. I had a great impression overall with SE Ranking.

Manuel
CEO in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent and very complete seo tool, with many subscription options.

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: excellent

It is a perfect tool as a complement to ensure a good job of web optimization, SEO and SEM, to our clients. Very complete software and, not least, with many subscription options.

In principle we did not find any cons. Perhaps the estimate of paid traffic falls somewhat short, it does not always show a very real estimate, but we really don't know if it is something attributable to the software or to the availability of data itself.

Logan
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Maximize Your SEO Efforts with Seranking's Comprehensive Tracking and Analysis

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I recently started using Seranking for tracking and analyzing my website's search engine rankings, and I've been very impressed with the tool's capabilities. It offers a range of features for tracking keyword rankings, including the ability to track local and mobile rankings and monitor competitors' performance. The platform is user-friendly and provides easy-to-understand reports and graphs, making it simple to identify trends and optimize my SEO efforts. Overall, I highly recommend Seranking to anyone looking to improve their website's search engine rankings.

This tool has exceeded my expectations and I have not encountered any issues.

Serge
Self Employee in Spanje
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Best Seo Platform

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

It´s great I have everything include. The team respond very quick.

I like everything, because it is very intuitive.

Albert
Propietario y Director General in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Very easy to use for non-experts SEO managers

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: In general I like SE Ranking very much, and I did recommended the app to other colleagues.

I am not an expert in SEO, I do have the basic knowledge but not an expert at all. And what I like the most is the ease of use, the app shows you very clear all the sections and key information.

With some features, the UI is not very optimised, for example I did had to ask to customer service how to see the graphs of keyword performance.

Overwogen alternatieven: Semrush

Redenen om over te stappen op SE Ranking: The price and the design of the control panel. Compared for instance to Ahrefs, SE Ranking is so much clearer to understand.

Brent
Brent
Owner in VS

SE Ranking is a great balance of features and price- the value is excellent

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm able to offer my clients a full white labeled experience on MY site without paying hundreds of dollars per month, and I get accurate rank tracking and reports. I've fully switched to using SE Ranking for all my rank tracking and site audits, and it's been great.

SEO tools don't generally come cheap. And for those getting started, it's hard to justify the cost. Most professional tracking and research tools don't have a low cost entry level package. SE Ranking is simply priced much better than the competition, and there isn't a huge lack of features either. I love that you can choose to pay for what you need. SE Ranking is flexible and goes by the number of keywords tracked, their frequency of being tracked, and you can also choose costs for other features as you need them. SE Ranking is a full-featured SEO suite with everything you need for keyword and content research, competitor research and tracking, site audits and so much more. They even have an SEO audit tool you can add to your site, along with full white labeling and a client dashboard that you can host on your own site, without their branding anywhere. And it still costs much less than the competition. And you can automate your reports and rankings to make things even easier.

There are a few limitations in some of the research tools, but nothing major. I do wish the interface was slightly more polished as it can be a little clunky to use (not slow, just hard to navigate through). Also, the app is pretty basic and isn't very intuitive, and it's hard to sort results properly in the app.

Erwin
Erwin
SEO Specialist in Filipijnen
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Lots of useful features without breaking your wallet!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the fact that it helped me maintain my high rankings and grow my sites even more.

SE Ranking is a great option if you do not want to spend too much on an SEO tool. It has lots of basic and advanced features that help me improve my sites and maintain my high rankings. 1. Setting up your first website is very easy. You can also automatically add your keywords using your Google Analytics account. Although, I will not recommend it if you subscribed to their lowest plan. 2. It can track my keywords accurately. It also shows the monthly search volume. And for me, that is a MUST! 3. The backlink monitoring tool is an awesome feature. I can add all my sites backlinks manually or automatically. By using this tool, I can monitor my backlinks if they are still alive. 4. Tracking my competitions. I can also track my competitors and see their stats in a quick glance. It is easier to come out with a plan to beat them all in the SERP. Overall, SE Ranking is a powerful and affordable all-in-one SEO Solution.

For its price, I do not have any complaints about SE Ranking. It is more than enough to help my sites grow and be on top.

Luke
SEO/ Blogger in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Affordable and great for tracking my keywords.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience using it is pretty nice. The rank tracker is solid and pricing is competetive.

I mainly use SE Ranking to track my keywords. You can track up to 50 keywords on their lowest plan. They also offer a free 14-day trial at the moment so you can test the software before committing to subscribe. Setting up your first website is easy. Although you may want to add your keywords manually if you selected their lowest plan. I really love their rank tracking. It is fast and accurate. It also shows the search volume for each keyword that you want to track. Their lowest plan is affordable and more than enough for small websites. But do take note that you have to pay a full year for it.

What I don't like about it is, you should pay a full year for their lowest plan. This may turn off beginners without a big budget for an SEO tool.

Marco
Consultant in Tsjechië
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Standard in SEO

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We were really happy. But then our client switch to other tool.

All in one solution for SEO and desk research.

Have not found yet. i could say just the price is problem.

Overwogen alternatieven: SpyFu en Semrush

Overgestapt van: Ahrefs

Harold
SEO / Content Writer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Competitive SEO tool with awesome pricing!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool!

SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool that helps me with my SEO audit. They are offering free trial so users can test them first. Adding a project is a breeze. It also let me choose who can access the projects. Tracking my keywords is fast and accurate. Users can also track their rankings in Youtube, Bing or Yahoo. I tracked my keywords in Google and I can say that they are really accurate. They have a lot of useful tools like backlink checker, search volume checker, keyword suggestion tool and on-page SEO audit. For me, what really makes them attractive is their pricing. It is affordable!

I don't have any issues using it. It is easy and fast to use. And the features are all useful.

Ale
Editor in Argentinië
Nieuwsbladen, 2-10 werknemers

The pandora box for seo

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use for tracking KW and backlinks

I love seo tools and Se Ranking is a seo tool with all inclusive. I like that but have too much tools (but its can be confusing) What i love about Se Ranking and what i use - Keyword tracker for several search engine - Snippet view (you can see how look on google) - Nice Report - tracking backlinks - Website Auditor - Keyword research tool Also you can give level access to your team or client. Se Ranking is a tool that is really good and usefull but is no so for "new" or "expert" and also isnt cheaper... so i think is perfect tool for a small marketing agency The best tool in SE Ranking for my and what i love (and is the more original and usefull and no other app have it) is the backling tracker. Really clevear!!!

The cons of Se Ranking are: - The UI is not very friendly - Too much tools and they are not very friendly so new people on seo can get confuse - The tools are hide in the ui - Some service you have to pay extra (if you compare against other tools like ahreff or semrush) - Too much tools and is not the best in 1 I think if they remake the ui and work on pricing can be a really sucefull seo tool.

stefan
owner in Nederland
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

SE Ranking better than ever since major change

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It gives me more insights in websites and when I show that to clients; they really understand that I can be helpful to them. I have contact with their helpdesk weekly; they respond fast and clear

It gives all the information I need and many insights to get the work done. Their help desk is great and fast end help full

I have to think hard about what I like less.. nothing comes up at the moment

¿¿¿¿Otto
¿¿¿¿Otto
CEO in Spanje
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

100% Satisfied

5,0 vorig jaar

I love the easy way to offer information. SE Ranking have many funtions with a excellent UX. The support team is great and always have a helpfull reply for us. I have used many SEO, SEM, optimization tools, but this is amazing. They have webminars and education too. Thank you people.

Nothing to say, really. Software have all what i need.

Roberto
Independent in Spanje
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use and very useful

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have just started using it but in a few days it has allowed me to locate and solve several errors on my web that I didn't know about. Now it's also easy to see how my web is with respect to competitors.

It offers total audit control of web pages. Allows you to easily locate errors. Technical support is fast and efficient

I only had a problem with statistics that were not refreshed, but the technical support quickly resolved it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Semrush

Redenen om over te stappen op SE Ranking: Cheaper and easy to use.

Jonny
Jonny
SEO Executive in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Above average ranking and link tracking tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: An inexpensive tool for tracking ranks and links. If you are in the niche of needing to track both of these metrics in one tool, SE Ranking will provide a cost effective option.

We used this tool to track a number of basic keywords across multiple sites, but also used the link track feature to record and track our inbound links. This feature is useful as it checks if links are still live and records the date of any changes, allowing you to see real-time stats on your link building efforts. The rank tracking is fairly standard and easy to use so no complaints there, although there isn't anything ground-breaking.

The new updated interface is easy to use, but until then the UI was very clunky and not the easiest to navigate. The beta version that you can use for their new interface is a lot better though. Not too many complaints otherwise, it functions as you would expect.

Anthony
Digital Marketing Manager in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Very sophisticated and excited to continue using the system

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: More understand of ranking data

The system feels much more sophisticated than our previous SEO tool. The ability to track specific queries and set the location basis for the search engine adds a new level of details to our SEO activities. There's an emphasis within the system on tracking your/client competitors. I can easily see the top 10 competitors for specific keywords, providing me a way try and get highly relevant backlinks. The backlink management itself also feels great, as I can add poor links to a 'disavow' list to export and upload to Google Webmaster Tools. The reporting functionality is also very good, allowing us to create attractive monthly reports for clients.

Occasionally the links within the system break, but usually these resolve themselves after I reload the page, so this hasn't really presented an issue yet.

francisco
ceo in Spanje

Seo thank to se ranking

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: very good value for money, recommended

It is very versatile in our customer follow-ups

very good value for money, recommended yes

Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

SE Ranking - The SEO Software that keeps getting better...

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great affordable option for a good number of SEO tools and reporting features.

SE Ranking is a SEO reporting tools with many features. I like the reports it generates.

It sometime take awhile to generate SEO audit reports

Claudio Fabian
SEO in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Good value for money and great customer support

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I am using SEranking from 3 months ago and I am discovering an amazing tool. Besides, with gread customer support. Thank you!

I wish the automatic reports were easier to set tup.