Blocks all Spam, even the one that impersonate CEOs & CFOs.

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017
Richard W.
IT Mgr
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: No more spam.

Pluspunten: We love this software. We were having issues where we would receive lots of spam and we kept adding the addresses and IP's to the block lists of the current spam filters, but the spammers would just change their address and IP's. We then started getting e-mails impersonating the CFO and CEO requesting wire transfers and other details. Thats when we knew we needed to switch. After the switch to The Email Laundry. All spam has stopped, no more impersonation e-mails and the best part is, the software is easy to setup and very easy for our users to manager their own spam box.

Minpunten: I am trying to think of something that i would change but i can't think of anything. I did ask them if they had the feature that would stop people sending out certain information like CC or SS #'s in outgoing e-mails (which has never happened, but want to be proactive just in case) and they said that they have that feature being release shortly.

van The Email Laundry op 6-12-2017

Hi Richard!
Thanks so much for the review! Your kind words mean a lot to us.
-Krystle

I consider myself an expert when it comes to spam filtering and The Email Laundry has won me over!

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2018
Kyle B.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The Email Laundry is a fully featured spam filtering/email security service that provides a solid solution to all of my email needs.

Minpunten: Cost. I am a small business owner and really have to watch my bottom dollar closely. I can always use a discount!

Easy email security

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2015
Sophie C.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We've used this for many years as we used to have issues with spam coming in, as you'd expect in a marketing company. This solved our spam and virus problems without any issues. People tell us about their problems with Phishing emails but we don't know what they're talking about so I guess it's doing its job

Pluspunten: It has always worked without our interference. Had to contact them once and they picked up the phone right away.

van Clean Communications op 30-11-2015

Thank you for the mention and kind words. Let us know if we can be of more help in the future.

Cloud email service that works

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2014
Francis O.
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
Bron: GetApp
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I've put a number of my customers on this email service. It's a cloud based email service that includes all the things you would expect from a top service. They have a good anti spam and virus engine included in the service. Other than that it's your email, contact calendars etc as you would expect. Great support when you need it, a real person on the end of a telephone, nice.

Pluspunten: Everything my customers need from a hosted email service

Minpunten: None yet, I'll keep you posted.

van Clean Communications op 20-8-2014

Hi,
Thanks for the kind comments. Much appreciated. If you need anything we're available on the phone, Live Chat and email.

Fabulous product with awesome after service!!

Shruti V.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We have been using Email Laundry service solution for keeping spam away from our network and this solution has really done a very good job in keeping majority of the spam away from our network and have also helped us saving our bandwidth usage by up to 90%.
We are currently very satisfied with this service and would highly recommend this to everyone out there looking for a good spam filter service.
Would also like to mention that they also have a very good after service support so you need not have to worry in that respect also.

van The Email Laundry op 2-4-2015

Thank you Shruti. We always appreciate customer feedback.

Easy admin to eliminate spam and virusels from email

Paul T.
IT Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This has been our best experience with a "Cloud" vendor. The Email Laundry anti-spam service has been excellent since we signed up. We also use them for archiving which has made old emails available to sales staff quickly and had more business benefits than we first realised. I haven't had to contact support except when our IP address changed and they dealt with my query efficiently.

Thank you Paul. Much appreciated

Fantastic Service

Tom Q.
Technical Director
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We are a long-term partner of The Email Laundry and they have delivered since day one.
Nothing gets through their spam/virus detection and we get hardly any false positives.
If we ever have a question, the support guys respond pretty much immediately, they even respond at weekends. They're constantly adding new features to the portal, which allows us to provide an always-improving service to our customer base.

Great service for last six years

Richard G.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I am an IT professional who has used The Email Laundry for the last six years. Rarely do you get a professional relationship that lasts as long with still nothing but good things to say. Support is speedy and knowledgable. We have over 800 users across 50 companies using these products with very little issues.

van The Email Laundry op 2-4-2015

Thank you Richard. Very kind.

Solid service with a good catch rate and easy to use

Frank O.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We started putting users on this service a couple of years ago and it has been very good to us. The anti-spam service is accurate and robust, customer service is quick to respond and they are pleasant to deal with which is important to us.

van The Email Laundry op 2-4-2015

Thanks Frank. Hope business is going well. Appreciate the feedback.

Easy to use anti-spam service

Pat K.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We needed to move from an anti-spam appliance to a hosted anti spam service and our IT provider suggested these guys. It just does it's job, no interference required.

van The Email Laundry op 2-4-2015

Thanks for the kind words Pat.