Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Scoro

Scoro is de meest uitgebreide oplossing voor project- en bedrijfsmanagement voor professionele en creatieve diensten.

Meer informatie over Scoro

Scoro was easy to customize and tailor to our company's business processes. The user interface is quick and responsive, meaning I'm never waiting for my information to load.

Beoordelingen van Scoro

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Scoro heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 232 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Scoro eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (232)

Raghuraman
Raghuraman
Senior Professional services engineer in India
Beveiliging en opsporing, 10.000+ werknemers

Scoro makes my day to day job easier

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It helps me keep track of my meetings and document the summary of the meeting.

Outlook calendar sync feature and API integration

Reports need to be improved and make it more user friendly

Christopher
Assistant Director in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Scoro changed our business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software has completely changed our efficiency and allowed us to turn around quotes much faster. We know at just about any given time where our projects are from a cost perspective and where are margin will end up. It has been a very positive change and we could not do business without Scoro at this point.

The quoting and opportunity tracking is the reason we gravitated to Scoro. It drastically improved our ability to turn around quotes and track the status of all our opportunities. Our largest sales cycle has a cyclical time period, and Scoro's API allowed us to automate the creation of opportunities without any manual intervention. The pipeline helps us visual track our sales cycle and make sure we don't miss any deadlines.

There are small features that are missing from the software. I would like to see some dynamic capabilities in the software and custom fields. IFTTT functionality so that forms can dynamically change based on different scenarios. There are also some small searching and sorting annoyances that could easily be fixed. I would also like to duplicate multiple items on a quote. Doing it one line at a time does not save time.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Workbooks en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Scoro: Scoro was a good middle ground on price while providing a very good set of quoting tools. The quoting capability was the number one feature, and Scoro checked all the boxes of what we needed.

Bryony
Bryony
Director in VK
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Beware the 30-day notice period

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Deadful. The staff are condescending and unhelpful. The 30-day notice period after a 10 day subscription is outrageous.

The system works fine. It allows for project and time management, with easy quotations and invoicing.

The 30-day notice period came as a shock. I used Scoro for less than 2 weeks when my team decided that the software wasn't what we needed. I requested a cancellation (which you can't do yourself online as with other platforms), and they charged me a full extra month fee. I find this outrageous. The people I have dealt with from Scoro are all very condescending and they record discussions without asking for permission.

Reactie Scoro

2 maanden geleden

Hey Bryony, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback - any and all is always welcome so we could continuously improve our operations. We apologise, for the negative experience. Our services team by no means wanted to come off condescending, but only wanted to offer additional help, as you were such a recent customer of ours. No customer is less important that another and all escalated cases are reviewed with utmost care and with the customer always in mind and we apologise if the review took longer than expected. Choosing the correct software which suits your company’s needs is also our priority and by no means do we want to charge people for a services which are not for them. Considering all aspects you were refunded in the beginning of this week for the remainder of the period and we truly hope you find the best solution for you. Mary

Kelly
Kelly
Design Engineering Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Now I can quickly track my project in Scoro

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Because of its usefulness and the simplicity of its features. I like how everything is in one location and how well-organized it is. Based on my experience, Scoro is superior to other options.

Scoro has helped us organize our efficacy. It streamlines processes, especially those related to keeping an eye on potential new sales. Personally, this means I can devote less time to navigating red tape and more time to making progress on the product itself.

The one thing I don't like about scoro is that you have to manually enable the "send notification as email" option every time.

Gabriele
Head of Sales in Noorwegen
Textiel, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool to manage our sales process and follow internal projects

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scoro has an awesome onboarding & support team, I've witnessed firsthand how on top of everything they are and how easy it is to get ahold of help if I'm working on a new workflow and have a question about the best way to do it. Scoro's Dashboards are the key to my sales team's performance and I love the level of transparency we have in the team due to numerous ways to delegate and track work!

Best part of Scoro is how comprehensive it is to use it. We record every single step from capturing a lead to making an order, recording the qualifying process, thorough information about the client and their needs, communication, and every step that our team needs to do to convert the lead. Tracking communication and different initiatives allows me to track every single important KPI on my team's list and have transparency in where every team member needs to improve, helps to find concerning parts that need fixing. I love the Dashboard.

As we're a manufacturing company, we, unfortunately, can't use the invoicing part of Scoro, which is a bummer, because we lack the warehouse functionality. If we were providing services rather than products, I'd love that for us.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: ClickUp

Redenen om voor Scoro te kiezen: Salesforce has a huge price and we don't need majority of the functionality, it lacks in tracking projects, doesn't connect that part of our business to sales.

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Scoro: Scoro has way more features and better UI.

Glen
Project Manager in Australië
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Well designed software with excellent customer support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scoro has become an integral part of the management of our customers, opportunities, jobs and reporting. The customer support is second to none. Our only issue is the cost per seat and license flexibility, making it unattractive to bring occasional users who might only use one or two features on board.

The web interface is really well designed and easy to use. Customer support is the best I have experienced from any supplier. Updates are regular with real, valuable functionality added in each update.

The custom PDF template module for Quotes, Purchase Orders and Invoices is quite limited. The phone/table app is much less useful than the web version. The cost per user is very high which discourages us from bringing our whole organisation on board.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Projects, Harvest, Replicon en Forecast

Redenen om voor Scoro te kiezen: Cost of maintaining bespoke solution

Overgestapt van: Claris FileMaker

Redenen om over te stappen op Scoro: Project-central model, excellent quoting and pipeline management, and good task management.

Maddie
Maddie
Game Developer in VS
Computergames, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I can easily check the progress of my project with Scoro

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Effortless teamwork, timely expense monitoring, and expertly crafted spending plans. Automated document flow for invoices and estimates. Facilitates transparent and accountable work.

Scoro ranks among the top applications for monitoring business processes. It's not just a time tracker; it also helps with budgeting, marketing, invoicing, and most importantly, negotiating quotes with clients and colleagues. use the same kind of logical work flow menus as market leaders like Sage and SAP.

Inadequate in terms of accounting capabilities. It's helpful that you can connect to both Sage and FreshBooks. Due to the dominance of huge US-based project management software, their popularity in CEE should be increased.

Bram
CEO in België
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Great all-in-one package!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I use Scoro on a daily basis and overall, the software provides me with an excellent experience.

I like that Scoro provides a real all-in-one package, from quoting to invoicing a project and everything in between. No more needs for extra software.

Sometimes, I miss a few extra drag-and-dropp options. Also, it is not easy to keep up to date with all the new functionalities and software updates.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Scoro te kiezen: Project module in Teamleader was not good enough

Overgestapt van: Teamleader

Redenen om over te stappen op Scoro: All in one, easy to use

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Specialist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Scoro simplifies the process and project management

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The main advantage of using Scoro is that it may help you streamline your process from beginning to end, from estimating to managing activities. The icing on the cake is the ability to timestamp all actions.

Intuitive and easy to operate. Connections between the initial client interaction and the final project delivery. After a contract has been approved, this tool helps individuals generate estimates for their work, then bills them for it, and creates a plan for managing the project.

Overwhelming amounts of data may occasionally flood the screen. When faced with an overwhelming amount of information, it might be difficult to locate specific specifics.

Stephen
Stephen
Managing Director in VK
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers

Steve's review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scoro has helped our business enormously, we track KPI's and have excellent reporting.

It is a great project management software.

Marketing and CRM are very poor, suggest a bolt on to Zoho CRM Plus

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho One

Redenen om over te stappen op Scoro: It was out of the box ready whereas Zoho One needed setting up.

Helen
MD in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use and everything in one platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it's saved us a bunch of time, helped information to become far more visible amonst the whole team, and given us reports and insights we could never have got before due to information living in separate systems. The team enjoy using it too.

Having used a lot of project management software in my past, I've found Scoro to be one of the easiest and most intuitive to use. I've rarely needed to read documentation or watch videos, because you can mostly just tell how it works. When I do have a specific question, their support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - I get detailed replies with screenshots from a real person typically wtihin just a few hours that answer my questions in full. From an initial lead/ enquiry, Scoro can handle the full end to end process of converting that into a quote, project, set of tasks, project plan and invoice. It also has time tracking. We've been able to get rid of 3 different bits of software because Scoro can handle it all. It even integrates wtih our accounting software Xero. One of the things I like the most are the customisable dashboards which pull whatever key metrics you'd like to measure into one place, giving you powerful insights into your sales and productivity performance.

It does take time to get all your data imported and work out how to set things up in a way that works for you. However this would be the case for all software of this type - if you want it to be tailored to you, you have to put the upfront effort in. This isn't a critique but rather something to be aware of when planning how long to get things initially set up - we did ours in 6 weeks due to an impending deadline, but 3 months would be more comfortable. Price wise, it's towards the higher end of the scale, but I think it's worth it.

Margit
client manager in Estland
Administratie, 201-500 werknemers

Easy menu, easy to use

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reminds me of the priority tasks in my day's work today

The software is easy to use because it is logical and easy. The software is color-rich and contains enough information. The software can transfer tasks to other members of the organization. The software can create tasks that are beautifully in sight and you will not forget to deal with them in a few moments or days. The calendar is very convenient because you can mark your reminders in days or years. The software reminds you of the tasks and reminders that you entered in the calendar. The software will quickly find the customer from its database. The software reminds you if someone has a birthday party in the organization. The software leaves the client with all the information that has happened to him. I like this software.

The software does not show the content of the contract. It does not indicate which equipment is a contract with the client, does not show the latest transactions and does not show the valuation and the terms of the contract. Does not show customer balance. The filtration system is a bit complicated or not enough to teach us. For me, filtering is difficult. If you mark Make Task done, you will have to create a new reminder for yourself - it disturbs that there will be additional movement for me in this regard. The most disappointing is the fact that you do not see the contents of the agreement.

Laura
Sales Manager in Estland

Great tool for assorment, selling and general analysis

Opmerkingen: Before we were using Excel. The comparison is enormous:
- work efficiency has risen tremendously
- "forgetting" or "loosing" offers on paper has dropped to 0
- can always keep an eye on what has been done, what is in the process etc.
- all data (clients, assortment, purchase history) is in one general system together

Client-based quick access to purchase history and same order possibility with just a few cliks. Category and sub-category segmentation possibilities, which makes it easier for other users to select suitable products for selling. Able to see sales margin% while composing quotes and deciding upon possible discounts. Possibility to link all active projects dierctly to the weekly/montly calendar --> providing a complete overview of th schedule ahead. NB! Possibility to activate active projects only for the employees involved (not everyone!).

Unable to delete expired data once some previous action has been taken. Sometimes you need to apply too many filters before you get the data you require. Unable to change description or other data on the invoice, that does not affect the sum, once the payment has been transferred (it becomes locked in the system).

Sigen
Project Architect in Panama
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

Scoro Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

It is great to have access to most of the information related to the projects. Having the Gantt chart has definitely been a plus to the new updates.

I would like to see easiness in linking MY tasks to the project (the dropdown options should be related only to that project especifically and not ALL projects that are not even assigned to me). This is especifically when doing an event. Also, when closing an event tht I modified, I'd prefer to go straight back to the main schedule, not just to that one event separately. The Gantt, even though it's been a gread addition, still needs more work.

Marta
PPC Specialist in VK
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Work Management Solution

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Scoro allows me to allocate non-billable and billable work and manage tasks and meetings. Time can be tracked in real time and everything could be planned and scheduled. The Detail Reporting gives me an overview of individual workloads and the Planner could show potential overbookings.

Integration w/ Google Calendar. Sometimes it's not easy to manage all my events from both calendars.

Defensie en ruimtevaart, 11-50 werknemers

Learning an getting effective with Scoro takes time - but eventually, it will pay off!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good overview of the project together with project members, how they are performing, how much time has spent, all the relevant documents in one place etc. Basically, it will give the user a very good overview what is going on and how much time it takes.

The best thing about Scoro is the detailness. Sometimes, administrative time spent in Scoro will take a lot of time, but on the other hand, it will gather together all the necessary elements of the project that are needed to evaluate the process. It is a great tool for managing the team by giving tasks. Very cool feature is the smart e-mail that will keep the important information outsourced from the company mailbox - also, You can simply connect the e-mails to certain projects so You will have all essential parts of the project in one bucket.

It is a bit tricky to learn the software quickly. Also, there are some obstructive steps e.g. automation of filling the form blanks takes a lot of time.

Nick
Projektmanager in Duitsland
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Worst Managementtool for Projects

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Bad

Nothing. Scoro makes working very confusing and unintuitive.

Everything. Scoro is by far the worst application I have used in twenty years of management experience. Scoro is uncredibly antiintuitive a extremely confusing for most of the team members. Even you extensively study this programm for several months, it still has a lot of hidden weird problems. The user interface is really bad and not understandable. The whole app design is complete crap.

Reactie Scoro

vorig jaar

Hi Nick, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you have not been having a good experience with Scoro but appreciate you sharing your insight with us. We are always happy to hear the ways in which we can improve at Scoro. As such, we hope you'd be open to a call at your convenience to walk through the specifics of the challenges you are facing & hear your ideas on what would make Scoro a more valuable & user friendly system. We would happily review your current workflows and configurations to identify any areas for potential optimization too and we may even be able to solve some of the problems you have been experiencing. Thanks Team Scoro

Erkki
Marketing Manager in Estland
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

More than just a time management

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is great that it is web-based - possible to connect from any device and location.
Great tool for company and people management. Next step could be expanding with accounting software, to get rid of doubleing the invoices etc.

Scoro collects all info together and makes easy to create reports and get overview. For special needs it is easy to customize and export data for eternal analysis or viewing (pdf , xls etc)

The UI of Scoro could also be customizable (like colors, font sizes etc). The sync with other calendars is complicated. In some stages the filling with information is too time consuming and complicated

Kate
Account Manager in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

xx

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Very easy to use- the right level of detail for our business.

Lack of integration across quotes, projects, and invoices

Ian
Managing Director in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Quoting and job dashboard

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have managed to transfer our semi-manual quoting, timesheeting and job management tasks into an end to end one stop shop in Scoro which has allowed everyone in the business to see the status of any job at any time.
The support from Scoro has been very supportive and knowledgeable about how consulting companies work and how their worfklows can be applied Scoro.

The quoting system is central to how Scoro works and includes all the components of the job in one screen including proposals, costings, invoices, purchase orders, projects and tasks. This allows us a one stop shop about the job for the client with each component allowing configurable fields and workflows to allow us to tailor the way we do business inside each section.

Some of the visuals on the dashboard are not clear what job they relate to so you need to open them up to view which one that was.

Vasile
Performance Media Specialist in Italië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Scoro Review

5,0 12 maanden geleden

It's easy and fast to use for me and my team

When I duplicate a task the description will not be duplicated.

Jesse
Account Manager in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Solid, feature-rich project management tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Really positive overall experience. It's a solid time tracker that can also work as your CRM and PM tool

Scoro offers a full life-cycle product to take us from the initial quote, thru project management and onto billing. We primarily got it for time tracking, and the flexibility of its setup makes it a powerful tool and an excellent option for a company like ours.

That planned activities are automatically turned into scheduled activities. This could work well if your work follows closely with the plan. We would use it as a rough resource planning tool, but as is it creates more headaches than it's worth.

Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Super good sales manager tool

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience is good - customer support is fast and effective, all the problems are resolved. The program is functional enough, good functions are constantly being added. I can not wish a better program.

It's very important for me as a sales manager to analyze sales from every angle and Scoro allows it.

I do not like the constant updating that has been forced on everybody. Updates are great, but let me choose. For example, the environment font was changed. Why? A little thing, but I'd rather like to change and choose things myself.

Condrae
CAD Technician/Construction Supervisor in Jamaica
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

Scoro is a great tool for any business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scoro is helping our company to keep track of our projects and helps us to make good management decisions. With this software, there has been increased efficiency and better information gathering and reporting for all our projects.

Scoro is easy to use. It was easy to incorporate into our existing business structure. It has great features like Project tracking and Reporting, the calendar, and the task tracking section. An overall great platform to use.

There are not really any bad things about Scoro. For beginners, it will take a couple of days to get a hang of the software, however there is always the help menu.

Jodie
Jodie
Founder, Executive Coach & Consultant in VK
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Fantastic - it has been transformational in helping us be more in control of our business

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Control of our service business from end to end

It is SO intuitive, the app is excellent, the customer support is superb - we have been completely impressed with our account manager and the way in which she has worked with us to make Scoro an amazing success for our company. They has been so professional, utterly helpful in every way and a problem solver never a blocker. Congratulations on having such a wonderful person on your team for such a brilliant product. Since starting to use Scoro, I have recommended it to 3 people and will continue to do so.

The expenses section needs to become more sophisticated to be able to handle multi currency expenses being scanned and captured against a project and flow then into XERO.