Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over NiceJob

----> NiceJob is de gemakkelijkste manier om meer goede recensies, verwijzingen en verkopen te krijgen. Geen contracten, 14 dagen gratis proberen, daarna slechts $ 75/maand.

Meer informatie over NiceJob

105 reviews worden weergegeven

Deric D.
  • Beoordeeld op 14-2-2019

"Not a review - A Rave!"

Opmerkingen: When I think about leaving review, it has more significant now that I’m at a business owner my reviews are getting an off a lot of traction, so much so that hey Review can seem to say 1000 words more than a photo ever could. With any service based business, gathering reviews is paramount. NiceJob has fit that need for us and have become an essential aspect of our business growth and development.

Pluspunten: Clearly, the ease-of-use and seamless integration between our CRM and their service. And quite literally the cost versus the benefit is clear, worthwhile, and actually beneficial.

Minpunten: That I didn’t find them sooner. :-) But With maybe a tiny tweaks here and there, the overall output is rather consistently good.

van NiceJob op 15-2-2019

Hi Deric! Awesome to hear the great results you're getting with NiceJob! We come to work every day with the goal of building a product that truly helps companies like yours. Just wait till you see the new features we're releasing in 2019 :)

• Beoordeeld op 14-2-2019
William M.
  • Beoordeeld op 14-3-2020

"Great Review Service"

Opmerkingen: From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Pluspunten: What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Minpunten: I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

• Beoordeeld op 14-3-2020
Cameron U.
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-6-2021

"Nice Work NiceJob"

Opmerkingen: All good. Been a great experience

Pluspunten: I've been using NiceJob for just a few weeks now. My business is brand new & NiceJob has been really effective in securing customer reviews. I think our review total 4x'd in the couple of weeks we've been using it. That's huge for a new business trying to build our reputation. No doubt... we're providing 5- star service, but NiceJob has given us the tool to make it easy for our customers to tell people about. Besides that, the service has been great & super supportive.

Minpunten: So far so good. Would love a NextDoor review option... also maybe HomeAdvisor or Thumbtack.

• Beoordeeld op 9-6-2021
Shane K.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2021

"Not worth it"

Opmerkingen: It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

Pluspunten: It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Minpunten: Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support

• Beoordeeld op 2-3-2021
Howard H.
  • Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021

"Great For Appliance Repair"

Opmerkingen: Excellent customer service. They have improved the software substantially while we have been using it.

Pluspunten: It's a well thought out software and is improving with time.

Minpunten: I am unable to give a partial refund when using the Wepay payment method.

• Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021
Jason R.
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020

"Nice Job is a review getting machine"

Opmerkingen: Nice job is an incredible review getting machine, we went from barely having a review presence to having a ton of reviews on multiple review platforms in less than a week! Absolutely incredible!

Pluspunten: Very simple to use and the customer support is fast, detailed, and extremely efficient in providing help to their clients.

Minpunten: Waiting a few weeks without an online presence as I had to send away our website hosting over to them in order to have them build our new convert website but, was worth the wait.

• Beoordeeld op 4-4-2020
Angela M.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-1-2021

"NiceJob helps us with our reputation!"

Opmerkingen: NiceJob has a proven system that I don't have to babysit. I LOVE anything that works right AND frees up my time!

Pluspunten: The ease of set it and forget it! I've had ZERO issues once it was integrated with my CRM/scheduling app.

Minpunten: I would like to see a toggle/radio button to turn off review solicitation once a client submits a review. We have many weekly and biweekly clients.

• Beoordeeld op 18-1-2021
Jennifer G.
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-7-2021

"Tried Others - This is Great!"

Opmerkingen: They called me after setting up free trial. Customer service is great!

Pluspunten: Campaigns - Emails and Texting. Works with my CRM - Liondesk

Minpunten: How to add a single contact was not easily found.

• Beoordeeld op 21-7-2021
Zayn M.
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021

"Great addition to a service company"

Opmerkingen: No complaints at all, I've received reviews weeks after the initial job.

Pluspunten: The software is amazing because it automates your review system.

Minpunten: I haven't experienced any cons. The software integrates easily with multiple CRMs and all of your social media.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021
Joseph M.
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2021

"Great option for getting client reviews"

Pluspunten: I like that NiceJob has an easy and attractive interface to facilitate easy reviewing. It reduces the friction for someone to leave a review and makes it easy to selectively target people who might be good review candidates.

Minpunten: I would like to have more customization options. In particular I think it would be great to have multilingual options for companies that target different language audiences. It would be relatively simply for me to select the language and then have the automated messages be in either Spanish or English, etc.

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2021
Joseph Q.
  • Beoordeeld op 10-1-2019

"AMAZING TOOL & WORTH THE INVESTMENT"

Opmerkingen: The executive has helped us build our website, he knows what he's doing, super knowledgeable, professional, kind, and FAST! If there's a question you have or something you'd like to change on your website - they make it happen quick! We're used to waiting days - weeks for website changes to happen. OVERALL AMAZING STAFF AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE.
5 STARS ALL THE WAY! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP.

Pluspunten: *Integrates seamlessly with our scheduling system - HouseCall Pro.
*Automatically text & emails our clients asking if they would recommend our service after a job is clicked "finished."
*When we first joined we started off with 41 reviews, we're now at 180 reviews total. That is a 340% increase!!
*We've gotten more exposure on Google & Facebook because of the amount of reviews we've gotten through NiceJob
*Our SEO has skyrocketed through the amazing website they built us at Convert.

Minpunten: The only con, is it doesn't integrate with Yelp for our customers to leave a review, but that is simply because Yelp has a strict policy.

van NiceJob op 12-1-2019

Wow thats awesome Joseph!! Great to see that kind of results generating reviews with NiceJob. And just wait till you see the new features we're rolling out soon!

• Beoordeeld op 10-1-2019
Michael P.
Owner/Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 16-5-2019

"The best reputation management platform for small businesses"

Opmerkingen: Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

Pluspunten: It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

Minpunten: The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

• Beoordeeld op 16-5-2019
Ami D.

"Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!"

Opmerkingen: I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100. Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible. We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Pluspunten: Easy to use
Customer service
Automatically does all the work for you
Clients love it

Minpunten: Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

James M.

"Great added value"

Opmerkingen: We have enjoyed much success with NiceJob and the time or two we have needed help the customer service is just as great. Thank You NiceJob!

Pluspunten: Great idea that frees up the office from the chore of collecting reviews.Our reviews online have skyrocketed. We have as many reviews as the largest franchise plumbing company in our area. A online review presence is vital in today's market and NiceJob make sit easy and affordable to achieve.

Minpunten: Some reviews only get posted via NiceJob only and not on Google.

Michael P.
Owner/Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018

"From 20 to 130 reviews in just a few months! And our social media marketing had never looked better."

Opmerkingen: It has changed our SEM, SEO and reputation for the better. We're getting client and prospect engagement on social media through the automated posts and regularly get compliments on our high level of communication.

Pluspunten: The software guides our clients thorough what some feel is the arduous task of leaving a positive review. It helps remind them if they wanted to leave a review and then shows then the review sites that they already use.

Minpunten: Someones the AI doesn't detect that a review had been left by a particular client and it continues to nudge them, much to their annoyance. These are few and far between, though.

van NiceJob op 28-6-2018

Love hearing results like that! It's been great working with you Michael, thanks for sharing!

• Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018
Phil R.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2018

"1229% Growth since joining earlier this year!"

Opmerkingen: Awesome. It's so much easier to close jobs when your reputation is glowing online. When we have 161 google reviews or more than 50 Facebook reviews and our competition (whom we still love) only has a handful, it makes the decision pretty easy for the customer.

Pluspunten: It's easy to use and integrates with my CRM (Jobber). Once the job is closed, the review invite gets sent out up to 4 times.

Minpunten: Sometimes if the customer doesn't use their real name the system has no way to know that the customer I sent the invite to actually already left a review so they keep getting email until the end of the campaign.

van NiceJob op 7-8-2018

Nice job Phil! Love seeing companies like yours that truly do great work get the reputation they deserve, thats our mission!

• Beoordeeld op 7-8-2018
Jake S.
Cofounder
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-1-2021

"1000 reviews in 1 year"

Pluspunten: We went from 100 reviews in 4 years to 1000 in the last year since using nice job

Minpunten: would like more features and intergrations

• Beoordeeld op 25-1-2021
Jennica M.
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2020

"Beautiful, professional, custom website with integrated review software"

Opmerkingen: I had a beautiful, professional looking website created that has done wonders for my business, as have the reviews I've received through their system.

Pluspunten: I submitted my custom requests and they built the website for my company in a very reasonable amount of time. I love that it's a monthly subscription instead of a huge upfront cost. The review portion of the software is awesome as their system does all the emailing and following up for you. Excellent customer service as well.

Minpunten: I'd love it if there was a eCommerce option available that integrated with the website. Other than that, I've had no issues.

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2020
Dwayne P.
Operation Manager
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

"Review"

Pluspunten: I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business!
The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.

Minpunten: I don’t have any dislikes about the software.

Franklin O.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-9-2018

"A necessity"

Opmerkingen: I researched many automated review generators and nice job were the only ones not extremely pushy to get me to buy it. The gentleman was extremely friendly. After my research nice job seemed the most reasonable. The service is amazing I ask my customers for reviews every stop but lack the convenience of having it in front of you so I believe they don’t for that reason. Nice job puts it right in front of them with a text, super easy. I love it I recommend it to any friend so have who own their own companies because it has been so great for us. Reviews make business or break business these days and if you have a 5 star business it’s crucial to have an easy way for your customers to let everyone k ow that you are in fact a 5 star business.

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use of the software. It’s extremely simple to use and after they help you set it up it does everything for you. Incredible.

Minpunten: There’s nothing at this point I don’t like

van NiceJob op 25-9-2018

Hi Franklin!

Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that you took the time to write this. Amazing customer service is so important to us, so hearing experiences like yours means a lot.

• Beoordeeld op 20-9-2018
Jim M.
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2020

"Well designed, effective, great product & service"

Opmerkingen: Obtaining reviews from customers has always been a challenge. We would get them when the customer had the impulse to do so but otherwise we were not regularly getting this objective feedback from customers. This product has virtually eliminated that challenge.

Pluspunten: Setup quickly
Integrated with my existing software (Housecall Pro)

Minpunten: I look forward to more related products. This product is very targeted on a specific function and does an excellent job. I only wish they had even more tools to help my business , I have that much faith in their ability to execute.

Nate B.
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018

"Best company period"

Opmerkingen: Honestly the quickest and most diligent company I have yet to work with

Pluspunten: I haven’t worked with a better software company, they say will they will do them over deliver. Seo value - incredible
Website - converting over 5x what it did previously
Reviews - coming in almost 15x more frequently now.
They are worth 10x what they charge, I will continue to be an advocate FOREVER!

Minpunten: Nothing, threw say what they will do and then over deliver

van NiceJob op 30-8-2018

Thanks Nate! Thats some pretty great results, so excited to hear that! And thanks again for taking the time to share your experience, its really appreciated.

• Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018
Kyle H.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-1-2021

"Awesome Product with Great Results"

Opmerkingen: Excellent. A call was setup to address any concerns and tweaks were made to meet my needs. Just awesome

Pluspunten: The ease of use to get the request for a review to the client/customer. In todays environment we all need reviews to drive business and NiceJob makes colleting this information hassle free and seamless.

Minpunten: in Stories I have to add pictures and collaborate/reply with the person who left a review. Because I deal with interior spaces in someone's home I am not able to interact as posting a picture is a violation of a persons privacy.

Pamela W.
Ownee
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019

"Money Well Spent"

Opmerkingen: Our most expensive cost is time and NiceJob solves this 100%!

Pluspunten: I can not begin to say enough about this company! Fabulous customer service and the value of this product is amazing! The time saved in the review process alone more than pays for the product!

Minpunten: There is nothing that I dislike about this product!

van NiceJob op 5-2-2019

And we love working with you Pamela! Love seeing all those great reviews your getting, nice job!

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Thomas S.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019

"Simply Amazing!"

Opmerkingen: We have seen a 59% increase in the number of positive reviews since signing up with Nice Job. Our website was outdated and they made us a website that looks great and is easy for our customers to navigate. If I ever need to make any changes to the website, I email [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I get a response almost immediately that the changes have been made. I've never worked with a company that is as competent as Nice Job.Thank you for all that you do.

Pluspunten: We use Nice Job for the reviews and they designed our website. They do everything that they claim to: send out review requests to our customers, post them on social media, the website looks great and is easy to make changes to.

Minpunten: Nothing, everything has been top notch.

van NiceJob op 8-1-2019

Hi Thomas, love seeing the sales growth you're getting from NiceJob. And the best part is your NiceJob website will keep getting better over time :) Thanks again for working with us and we're going to make sure we keep helping your company grow!

• Beoordeeld op 7-1-2019