Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Word LX

Word LX transformeert Microsoft Word in een gebruiksvriendelijke tool voor het snel en efficiënt produceren van hoogwaardige juridische documenten.

Meer informatie over Word LX

Word LX by Infoware Is a very convenient, comfortable, and easy to use training program.

New format vs. old word format could be intimidating at first. However, once you get the hang of it.

Beoordelingen van Word LX

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Word LX heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 30 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Word LX eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (30)

Kumi
Kumi
Public relations manager in Ghana
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Advantages of using word LX

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Word LX is very amazing, it deserves every star, infact I'm in short of words to describe how good word LX is.

Word lx is fantastic for having most documents nicely packed in place. Very effective, good and user friendly interface. Oh my God, I love it die.

Haven't seen anything as a problem ever since I began using this, it has always been great using it in office.

Deborah
I.T. Training Coordinator in Canada
Rechtspraktijk, 201-500 werknemers

Word LX is a Life Saver for Law Firms

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am an in-house trainer at a medium size law firm. I always advise those I am training, that 99.9 % of what you need to produce a legal document is on the Word LX ribbon. All the formatting options, signing lines, line spacing, draft stamp, etc... etc..... plus many more must-have buttons for producing legal documents in a consistent time efficient manner. You do not have to spend time fishing around MSoft's ribbons and dialog boxes, battling with numbering and formatting and trying to figure out how to format something. WordLX packages everything you will ever need, into one easy to find Ribbon. They have thought of every possible scenario for legal documents - I was amazed at how brilliant this toolbar worked when I first began working in the legal field. A must have!!

New Docs Menu, the simplicity of creating things like envelopes, lables, etc. Easy access to court forms, client-data information through the Matter Master dbase (another Infoware product) ; simplicity of locating all those necessary formatting features such as adding section breaks; modifying numbers; watermarks; signing lines; etc... etc.... many useful buttons on the toolbar. One does not have to have advanced Word knowledge in order to pull together a consistently formatted document.

rashane
freelancer in Sri Lanka
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

word

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: can use this one easily

word is good software and i like it can use simply and very user friendly to use this one that why i like to use this one

hmm its good i lke this use to this one i i work at this one always easily use this

Tracy
Learning and Development Specialist in Canada

Makes life easier!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I absolutely love this program! Word LX takes the functions that are most relevant and useful for legal assistants (and others in the firm, of course) and puts them all together, making them easy to access and use. What can often take lots of clicks with regular Word functionality and time can often be done with one or two clicks. There are just too many things for me to list about what I like best. It just makes life easier!

No cons for me!

IT Desktop Applications Analyst in Canada
Rechtspraktijk, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Word LX is awesome!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used WordLX for 10 plus years and love it. It has many time saving features. One of my favourite is the Create Fax Cover feature. If you have a letter open on the screen, when you click the Create Fax Cover, it will generate a fax cover sheet based on the contact info in your letter. Another feature I love is their 1Point1 Numbering. It makes using numbering in Word much easier. Especially when it comes to modifying numbering schemes and deploying Firm specific numbering schemes. The one area that needs improvement is testing. Many times in the past when we are working on getting an updated version, we will find issues and will have to go back and forth several times before getting a final version.

I like how easy and intuitive it is to use.

Can't think of any.

Agathe
Information Services Manager in Bermuda
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Our users are very excited about the upgrade to Word LX Enterprise.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're very happy with the software. It integrates with our other line of business applications and the upgrade offers great features and functionality.

Ease of use when it comes to creating new documents, formatting, reformatting, templates. Exceptional end user training as well. One of the customers rep is a great presenter, very engaging, uplifting and knowledgeable. Training was very, very well received and the upgrades are highly anticipated.

Brandon
Network Administrator in Canada

Excellent Product

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saves time and automates a number of everyday processes.

The Multi-Print option is one of my favourites. It allows you to print envelopes, labels, letterhead all from different trays and all at the same time. The global glossary ensures that all assistants have the correct information for each lawyer.

I can't think of any. We have been using this program for many years. Once it is set up it requires very little maintenance.

mohamed
Technical in Egypte
Telecommunicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Most used to create documents.

Opmerkingen: Create better documents faster
Template management, document aggregation and document formatting solution that turns Microsoft Word into a simpler and more efficient document creation tool.

Many people who depend on me use software, as it is easy to merge and work on documents at any time, and it is easy for small and large transactions to make tables and other documents merge and coordinate their work.It is irreplaceable in government organizations and schools.

I do not think that this program can be dispensed with in creating documents, and I do not think that it has drawbacks, as many people like to deal with it because it is easy to work with.

Deb
Corporate Trainer/Application Support in Canada
Rechtspraktijk, 51-200 werknemers

It has been a positive learning curve for all involved.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MultiPrint is a great to0l that enable you to print all aspects of you document at once.

Ease of creating new documents, formatting, reformatting, templates. This product is great for training new hires on creating client facing documents.

The update document tool, doesn't allow you to update the recipient information. I would prefer not to see the tools we don't use on the ribbon.

Andrew
Lawyer/Trade-mark Agent/Partner in Canada
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Infoware Experience

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Infoware's Word LX takes a modest effort to learn but is well worth it. Once I became familiar with the ribbon functions it has saved me significant time and opened up functionality that I never would have known about or customized correctly on my own. I'm learning the document assembly software to maximize time in pleadings and agreement assembly. I like where the software is going and it will continue to be an integral part of my practice administration

Susan
Office Manager in Canada

This software makes document preparation easy and provides consistency within our organization.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Our organization has used this product for many years. It is reliable and make document production and preparation consistent and puts out a good work product. I would recommend this product. The support team is willing to assist if there are any issues.

I have not real criticism of this product. There is not really anything I don't like about the software. It is a good product.

Bev
Graphics & E-Forms Specialist in Canada
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Word LX has been a great tool for all of our document assembly

5,0 7 jaar geleden

The flexibility to adapt to our changing needs as we grow as a organization. It has helped us keep our document layouts and styles consistent.

The occasion technical issue but they have been able to resolve quickly

Sylvia
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

We have been using Word LX for over 16 years and are quite happy with it.

Opmerkingen: Productivity!!!!

Ease of creating new documents, formatting, reformatting, templates. In a nutshell, we like everything the product has to offer.

Our staff sometimes have difficulty using the table of contents and page numbering, but it is primarily a training issue, not s a software issue.

Philip
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Both necessary and fantastic

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WordLX makes using Microsoft Word so much better. We're able to produce documents that both look professional and are easy to manage and edit. I cannot imagine working in Word without a product like this to smooth the way. The functionality of WordLX simply can't be beaten.

Easy to use; Produces first-rate documents

Some of the functions seem unnecessary.

Desi
Legal Assistant in Canada
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Great customer service! Always able to assist.

Opmerkingen: The styles!

The styles options and their functionalities! Great feature when used to create tables of contents!

At times, I've ran into tech issues with Affidavits of Service (when merging info from Case Profile), but tech support was able to resolve issues in a timely manner.

Maggie
Office manager in Canada

User Friendly!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been working with Word LX for over three years. This program is extremely user friendly, the support group is extremely helpful and it saves an enormous amount of time when populating all kinds of documents/templates!

User friendly and easy to learn

Nothing

Penelope
Accounting Manager & Firm Administrator in Canada
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Great "Word Virtual Assistance"

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The shortcuts and help aids makes painful tasks painless. It has been of great assistance to the rest of my team in more ways than one and they have come to be dependent on it.

Efficient and Effective; saves time doing mundane repetitive tasks

NA

Rechtspraktijk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Provides me the pieces of a document I use the most

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Makes it easy to insert the firm's standard document component - such as signature blocks, letterhead, bullets, etc.

Nothing right now - I think it's pretty great!

Cathy
Assistant in Canada
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

WordLX takes out the guess work and keeps all of us consistent.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Speed, consistency, accuracy, ease of use, functionality.

I like that it's so easy to use and increases the speed with which we perform our daily tasks.

Sergi
Monitoring Officer in Georgië
Beveiliging en opsporing, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Word LX by Infoware

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This program helps me a lot at work, and I always advise my employees to use this program.

I find it hard to dislike things, probably more updates, I can not say anything else because I am very satisfied Word LX by Infoware.

Giselle
Professor in Brazilië
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Funcionabilidade

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Criação de arquivos e provas para gestão escolar

De grande importância para criação de documentos e arquivos escolares.

Quando computadores usam versões diferentes, as configurações mudam ou algumas não funcionam.

Kimbra
Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great for legal documents

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I've enjoyed using this program. It's definitely worth the money. Saves so much time. And has alot of great features

I love that you can print out many different things in one tray. You can print things like labels, legal documents. It's fairly priced for a the functions they offer

There is nothing that I think is bad about this program. It offers so much and saves me so much time

Juan Manuel
Juan Manuel
Asesor Inmobiliario in Mexico
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

I would like to improve

3,0 2 jaar geleden

It’s very useful for the creation of formats and very helpful, however it could improve in being more practical and easy to use.

The signing of documents could be more agile, I would like their functions to improve with respect to the signature

Mary Jane
Retired in VS
Landbouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use. great for tracking business expenses.

No. It works fine for what I need for my business.

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer in Turkije
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Word LX EO

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think it increased my creativity because the interface is very nice.

Some of the tools included in the software are very functional. It's shortening my time

Sometimes I have a hard time with page numbering. Most of my time goes to this job