Powerful Tool

David K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's been extremely positive. Ricochet has allowed us to organize customer data so we can easily find it when they call in. The dialer has enabled us to get significantly more dials completed per day. 100's of calls a day is easily possible using Ricochet's dialer.

Pluspunten: 1. I love the ability to customize this application. Being able to add and delete fields allows me to create something that's specific to me.
2. The ability to automate text messages, emails, and voicemails has really helped me be more efficient.
3. I like that I can call directly from my laptop using Ricochet. Doing so has enabled me to get rid of my business phone system. This savings helps offset the cost of Ricochet.

Minpunten: Because the software is so flexibile and powerful, it requires alot of setup. I'd rather have the flexibility than have something out of the box that doesn't quite fit.

Great Value

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
Brittany H.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Ricochet is an excellent easy to use software. The changes being made are heading in the right direction. Great company/product!

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Cut down on training time for new employees. Not a lot of requirements. Could check certain things on the go. Love that my consignors has access to log into.

Minpunten: Wish there was more analytic data/reports available. Was told we were going to be upgraded to 3.0 but never was.

Commission Reporting

Michael H.
Executive Administrator
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use the commission reports to payout commissions

Pluspunten: I'm able to pay our rep's with confidence

Minpunten: That my salesmen can go back & back date entries a month or more

Ricochet by Speed to Contact review

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2019
Liz C.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Ricochet was amazing! The reps were very patient with us and guided us with no complaint. Their customer service and knowledge of the industry is why we went with the Ricochet Software!

Pluspunten: The software is user friendly! We loved that we were able to access the software from any device.

Minpunten: We loved everything about this software..NO cons!

Exceptional Service

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2019
Rosie S.
Agency Owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Once you get familiar with it, the functions are great! Customer rep, was remarkable, she held my hand, was super knowledgeable and even tolerated me as I was extremely frustrated at times. I am so thankful for her and all she did to help me get up and running.

Minpunten: Simply getting familiar with ALL the functions, it has a ton that it can do so to an average tech person it can be overwhelming.

review

Donald K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: the aggressive nature of the sales process

Minpunten: the startup process, but you get that with just about anything new that you try

Increased Contacts!!

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2015
Nelson D.
VP Consumer Direct Operations
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Speed to Contact have been a great partner for us at New Penn, and Ricochet has helped increased our contacts and production significantly over the last year.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Speed To Contact op 3-4-2015

Thanks Nelson,

We think you guys are pretty swell also!

Simple & Effective

Beoordeeld op 29-3-2015
Scott H.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Super fast. Simple interface. Integrates with many other systems. Steadily adding more functionality.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Speed To Contact op 29-3-2015

We thank you Scott~ Keep an eye out for our upcoming text messaging automation features and gamification layer.