Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Weave

Weave is een communicatieplatform dat bedrijven helpt contact te leggen met de mensen die ze bedienen.

Meer informatie over Weave

Easy to use, saved us a ton of money on credit card processing. Makes my job easier even when closed.

The customer support is lacking and the fact when you have a problem and there is no manager to talk to is not helpful.

Beoordelingen van Weave

3,7
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,0

Weave heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 477 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Weave eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (477)

Duc
Duc
Dentist in VS

Weave - Lots of tool on One Platform

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been an excellent experience. Really enjoy working with weave and they are receptive to new features.

Lots of tools built in. Reminders, reviews, payments, texting, and phones.

Analytics is not available for Eaglesoft yet. It'd be nice to have an even more all in one solution.

Venetta
Practice Administrator in VS

Patient Communication

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I love using weave. It has made a positive difference in my practice.

The ease of use. The instant communication with my patients.

Frequent service interruption. Change/elimination of features that we have grown accustom to using.

Amanda
Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Wish we didn't sign up for it

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Awful. I wish we never signed up with Weave. I will be looking into other communication software's and asking for a full refund. This is a joke of a company.

The Weave desktop app is a nice feature . It is small and easy to use. The only good thing about Weave.

You guys are horrible company. Our Weave has not worked properly since we signed up with Weave. The fax didn't work for over 2 months, the payments are not writing back to Open Dental, confirmations are being sent to patients who are no longer on that day and patients accounts are unable to be pulled up. I keep being told-'were escalating this to Tier 2, to Tier 3', but they are simply passing the blame and keeping me in limbo.

Irene
front desk , billing in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

great for front office and team messaging

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: supper easy to use , text message is the new thing so everyone replies and answers quick. love the review button to send out and we see who responded and can write back

how easy it is to load on the new computers or phone for the mobile use

when using the mobile app when a call comes in the caller ID doesn't work and its just phone numbers so I really don't know when the call comes from work

Lisa
Practice manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Weave all day, every day!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have used Weave since its inception. I will not work at an office without it.

I love the instant communication. No accessing a website. The app is fantastic! I love the integrated phones, but mostly the texting feature

There are cons? I don't know of any! Weave has everything.

ANDREA
Centralized Billing Manager in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Love this app for remote working

Opmerkingen: Awesome app, love that I can use remotely

I work remotely and the clinic and I as well as other remote billers can communicate quickly and efficiently

i do not dislike anything that I have utlized so far

Greg
Dentist in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

It's great, until it's not.

3,0 4 jaar geleden

The software is good for communicating with patients.

Customer support is severely lacking. And although call times are improving, I usually have to call more than once to get things done. I have been working to port fax numbers for over six months and still have two that have not ported at all, and one that says it's ported but only gets junk faxes. The real faxes are still going to efax. So it seems that it hasn't really ported. We called last fall to get a problem with the phones fixed and they created another problem in trying to fix it. One of the biggest dreads of my day is when someone says, "I need you to call Weave."

Summer
Practice Manager in VS

Work flow at ease

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Implementation was streamless and customer service was great.

Implementation was streamless and customer service was great.

I have nothing negative to say about the process.

Stevie
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Really liked weave but man, customer service DOES NOT DELIVER SOLUTIONS.

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So in short, easy to use given everything is working correctly however customer service DOES NOT resolve the issues they claim to and apparently even if you do a "free trial" of any features, you're still going to get charged and then it's going to take MONTHS of back and forth to get the charges removed. And there is still no guarantee that they have been. BOO. Prior to this situation I would have happily recommended weave to any office...now I'd would not recommend and instead warn against it.

Weave is easy to use, makes communication between staff and patients a breeze.

We have used weave for years for features such as 2 way texting, faxing, appointment reminders/confirmation and payments. About 6 months ago we felt that we may be interested in adding the online scheduling and online forms feature to our account. We opted for a month long free trial for each feature which, unfortunately did not start at the same time as the onboarding person we worked with was unaware that we were doing both and also didn't really seem to know what she was doing anyways. We got a brief explanation of how to use these features and had maybe 1 of 5 questions answered then and there. No worries, it was pretty self explanatory. Unfortunately these features did not mesh well with our EHR system (even though we were convinced that they would) and when we reached out to customer service about the issues we ran into we were put on hold for LITERALLY 4 HOURS?! After that hideous hold experience we decided to go the email route. There was no follow up to resolve the issues and by the end of the month free trial we hadn't been able to successfully use either of the features. So naturally we decided to stick with what we had already and opt out of the new features. It was at this point that we called at the end of the month to ensure that we would not be charged for these new features to be added to our account. After a half hour long call of being told "you don't have to call, at the end of the month the free trial will automatically end and you WILL NOT BE CHARGED" I was confident we could check this off of our list of things to do. Well get this, WE STILL GOT CHARGED. This then spiraled into us having to call weave not once, not twice, not even three times but FOUR TIMES to try and get this billing issue fixed. I kid you not, every single call ended in someone promising us that the issue had been resolved when it in fact had not. This lasted over 5 months of us getting notifications that our account was past due and emails from weave stating that we had an unpaid invoice and blah blah blah. Again, within one of those 5 calls in total I spoke with them again about this issue when I was again told it was taken care of and then BOOM! WE'RE LOCKED OUT OF OUR ACCOUNT AND OUR PHONES ARE NOT WORKING. WOW AWESOME. I had to call YET AGAIN, this time I'm told there is an invoicing issue but that they will unlock out account so that we can continue to use it. Now we are in again and using it still but we are still getting a constant pop up stating that our account is past due and you know we have the slightest feeling that the problem is still not resolved.

Jenna
Patient Care Coordinator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Weave has improved my daily my daily workflow

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Weave has been great the transition was easy, and has improved our overall communication with our patients which was our main goal when transitioning.

Weave makes communicating with patient easy and efficient; weather it be by phone or text message while the in office or while on the go.

Not a fan of the chat option for in house users

Courtney

Nightmare

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using Weave since June of 2021 and let me tell you, we have had troubles since the day that we went live with our install, and they STILL haven't been fixed.
Day One: There was no follow-up with our installation to make sure everything was working properly, we’re a vet clinic and do have emergencies that need attention right away, so having working phone lines is extremely important! I reached out to my install guy right away that I was noticing issues and got no response, I then called the technical support and waited on hold for 1 hour and 10 minutes until someone got to me. After trying to troubleshoot with them for awhile we never got our issue fixed and said that someone will be calling me from a different department, that call didn’t come for about 2 weeks. When I did the demo with Weave, I stressed to them I was worried about tech support because they aren’t local and we are an animal clinic, so things need to work correctly, he reassured me that their tech support was great and that they are available to answer questions that anytime! (false) Basically any type of support is non-existent in this company. We are looking to switch and be done with Weave.

Team chat feature, I like that I can message an employee individually instead of the the whole group.

Over the first couple of months, I was documenting the issues that we were having and was reaching out to Weave about the issues that were occurring. Just so aware if you are thinking about purchasing this software, the technical support won’t get back to you for weeks or they just don’t respond. IT’S A NIGHTMARE! Here is the list of issues that we are having…. 1. If a client tries to send a long text message, we won’t receive it. 2. Our appt reminder texts are saying the wrong time, so client’s will show up an hour later then they should be. 3. Phones will power off. 4. Our surgical reminder texts won’t send. 5. Some clients won’t receive the overdue vaccine texts. 6. If you try to pick the phone off of hold, you get a prompt that says, “invalid credentials” (I don’t even know what that means) and you literally have to try 8 times to get it off of hold. 7. It will send out appt confirmation texts for clients that have cancelled their appt, some of these texts that are going out are ones that they cancelled WEEKS in advance. 8. When you do the demo of the software, they tell you that if the client confirms in Weave, it will automatically confirm the appt in the Weave dashboard, that’s incorrect. 9. We’ve made patients inactive because either they’re deceased, lost, or no longer have and Weave will send out reminder texts for services overdue (but weird! It doesn’t send it out for patients that are active).

Crystal
Office lead- Admin for Weave in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Henritze Dental

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We love Weave. It works well in all our offices. Installing has been made pretty easy [sensitive content hidden] has always been a huge help over the past year or so working with me to integrate and install at offices. Customer service is usually on point, the chat feature is super nice. Account manager [sensitive content hidden] has been very helpful as well, [sensitive content hidden] did an awesome job before her.

The best feature of this product is being able to multi task and take care of multiple patients at one time. We really appreciate being able to be on the phone with a patient and responding to another patient by text to keep the scheduling flowing.

Integration to communicate to multiple offices when we have such a large group. Some of our offices do different things it would be nice to message another office to set up an appointment for the patient we were referring without having the patient call or us having to call the office to reach someone. Save the Date Reminders are a big issue that hasn't been able to be resolved since our time change on the East Coast back in November all our Save the Dates go out 6:50am when offices don't send out messages before 7am or 7:30am. Multiple reminders are great, it would be beneficial if we could select what our patients would like instead of it being the same across the board. We get messages constantly about the patient had already confirmed their appointment a week ago now its 3 days before they are asking to confirm again. We have it set up like this and want it that way but if a patient doesn't like it they just opt out of text then they get nothing instead it would be nice to select certain reminders per the patients preference.

Griselda

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Grace
Operations Manager in VS

new Weave user

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had several issues when initializing the phone system. I wouldn't mention this if the issues had been addressed in a timely manner but it has taken almost a month to get everything set up properly. Also the response time in answering questions and fixing issues that may have potentially lost us some business were not taken care of in a timely manner.

We like how it incorporates all communications into one platform that ties into our software system.

It does not provide a newsletter/email blasting platform. We use that a lot when we are having specials, discounts, events, and keeping our patients current as to what is going on. Also it has no way for patients to check in and have forms to sign that would incorporate into our EHR system. 2 downfalls that your competitors offer

Linda
Front Desk in VS

Weave

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Weave really takes a lot of work off the front desk personnel. Give them more time to do other things.

Love the texting and accepting photos in the office. Easy to use app. Easy to install and get set up. Takes a load of work off the Front Desk personnel.

The only thing I don't like is the new update: when you go to messages you don't see a name, you see phone #s. I have sent the wrong message to a couple of people because I think I'm in a certain person's account.

Kathleen
business manager in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Leverage your staff's time and efficiency!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Weave has been a constant learning experience that has resulted in so many more features and customizations than we expected. The support team, seems at times, to be really busy, but so are we and they are always pleasant, helpful and patient. We ask for a feature, and it is either already in development or it will the considered and addressed. This was great move for our business, with the VOIP service allowing extreme customization of call forwarding and voice mailbox application, while the Weave app has allowed our front office staff to offer better customer care, follow-up and recordkeeping. Weave has allowed our business to do more without hiring another customer service person while upgrading customer care. Weave's phone call recording feature has also helped us sort out contentious client misunderstandings without relying on memory and interpretation. We can also add the audio clips of calls to the client record to help us train on how to help them in upcoming calls.

Weave is very customizable and the support staff will work hard and long to make Weave into what your individual practice/business needs. Weave worked to add so many features and PMS integrations in the 18 months that we have used It. I can't wait to see what is on the horizon.

It takes time and patience for a system with as many moving parts and players to come fully on line and meet the individual and differing expectations of 5 veterinarians and 5 office professionals. (that's us not you though)

Jessica
Financial Director in VS

Ultimate Communication Tool

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with Weave is very possible. It's not "solving a problem" as much as it is providing an absolute necessity.

We love that we are able to communicate with our patients quickly and effectively as it relates to their appointments. It has been really helpful when we are not in the office or in the event of emergency. It also allows the doctors to look at the schedule in advance.

We are currently having some issues with call quality. There are delays, and patients have complained about us cutting out. We can hear these quality issues in some of the recorded calls. In terms of scheduling, we love that we can see the schedule at a glance, but it's very bare bones. It would be awesome if we could see appointment notes in the scheduling feature, because when doctors review their sched off site, they're not always sure why the patient is coming in or why they were scheduled the way that they are.

Kallie
Dentist/owner in VS

Mixed opinions

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is making a lot of patient communication taxes a lot easier however we are experiencing more and more problems as they keep rolling out more updates

I do like that this has a mobile app feature that connects directly to the dentrix software for patient information and viewing the schedule. I do also like that that I can utilize the call forwarding to go to my cell phone after hours for emergency calls without releasing my cell phone number.. We also like that there is an inter office communication feature with team chat. We also love that automated messages can be sent out in English or Spanish .

I don't like how when we 1st installed it things went very smoothly it did what it was supposed to do however as time has gone on there have been more updates With significantly more issues and glitches. Especially with regards to patients confirming their appointments. When patients type certain messages to confirm an appt, the software is doing 1.of 3 things: changing the appt length, changing the appt day/time, or removing it from our schedule all together. Another issue is calling patients from the mobile app (which is another key feature I wanted to work well). When I try to place a call the app crashes. When a patient calls me, they have trouble hearing me no matter where I am it will cut in and out. With text messaging we have noticed patient names getting switched, messages getting lost or out of order.

Katee

Weave is awesome!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

They are always looking for ways to improve services. Customer service is always very friendly and quick to help with any issues that we have.

Our Office still cannot see the patient balance on account when we pull them up in Weave

Bron: GetApp

Weave - service Is very unreliable - Do Not Ever Deal With Their Service

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One of the worst customer service experience I have ever experienced. Everytime there is a technical problem, I call them on be on hold for a minimum of 1.5 to 2 hours. They overall customer service and support is just too horrible. They significantly increased my annual fee for their totally unreliable service without any notice and approval from me. They all of a sudden disconnect my phone service and hold my phone system hostage until their demand for full payment is made while our patients/customers are unable to reach us for their emergency care pediatric dental services. There are no supervisors or managers to talk to immediately to get the issue resolved. Weave rep on the phone tells me that they will get back to me in 48 to 72 hours (while my phone system is completely down and no unable to make or receive calls). THEY DO NOT SEEM TO CARE ABOUT YOU AS CUSTOMER. I very much regret that I dealt with them but not any longer. Please save yourself from serious trouble and do not ever deal with this company.

Really Nothing. Weave features are very unstable. Except the basic phone service, none of their features worked for our dental pracitce

Software features that never worked for me. They increaed my billing fee without any prior notice or my approval.

Matt
Owner in VS

Handles Desktop Texting with Clients

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is good for texting with clients and for handling VOIP telephony.

I like that we can SMS text with clients from the desktop computer, and can handle VOIP-level functionality with the phones.

We cannot create text broadcast groups, to which clients can subscribe/unsubscribe. With ZipWhip, we could do this.

Sarah
Director of Operations in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

WEAVE has been a game changer

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Weave has been great (well their customer support has really declined over the years) in their attempts to continually add features that eliminate the need to work with an array of companies. They are forward-thinking and understand what we will need before we know we need it. Customer support loves to NOT solve problems. We often find we are passed around to another person or that they are quick to point the finger in a different direction rather than fully looking to understand the issue and find solutions.

Two-way communication. Patients are BUSY and don't have time to sit on the phone. They are able to send messages and check their messages at their convienece. Patients LOVE the text2pay feature. This feature has helped significantly with declined payments and A/R's

I know it is not a WEAVE issue but rather a Dolphin issue but I wish the integrations with Dolphin were better. I also wish we had the option to pick which phone # we text. Sometimes the text needs to go to the parent since it is due to financials, sometimes the text needs to go to the patient since it is related to scheduling.

Nick
Managing Director in VS

Simple, Elegant, Exceptional

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Weave has streamlined our customer communications and optimized our business efficiency.

Weave gets the most out of our previously antiquated phone system. Their features, support and software make running our business more efficient and profitable.

Nothing. Very easy to use and excellent all around.

Justine
Owner, Physical Therapist in VS

Buyer Beware!

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am happy that I switched services, Ooma has offered much better and reliable service, customer service is easy to reach and always have answers to help me. I honestly would never use Weave again.

I liked the text logs where it kept the text history under each contact.

The UNRELIABLE service, the fact that my texting capability got hacked and then Weave had ME resolve it with filling out forms and couldn't guarantee it wouldn't happen again, and the POOR customer service (had to wait a LONG time to even get anyone on the phone, then was often told "oh, that's not my department" and then I would get a help article emailed to me (which is the same help article I had access to with a quick search before I reached out to support). It's a TERRIBLE service and I'm glad I switched to Ooma 7 months after signing up for Weave. I would definitely not recommend this service to any small business.

Scott
Owner in VS

Good bang for the buck

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think without a significantly larger investment Weave was a good value for the money. A lot of their "added features" like scheduling and reminders we don't , most medical offices already have 2 or 3 other systems that do that. The problem is, Weave will not play nice with sharing your number, so once you activate Texting with Weave, you can never use it with one of your other systems on the same number unless you cancel weave or port that number outside of weave.

Decent complex system for good value, although there are some limits on what you can expect - especially when having to rely on support to set up some features, sometimes the hardest part is explaining to support how a PBX should function

Too much reliance on customer support. Any support agent that you can actually talk to is basically reading from the same "how to" guide on their website, so if you are a computer idiot they are very helpful. However if you've ever worked with a PBX or IP system before, you will know more than they do, and it is very frustrating to go through them to activate and change certain features - especially when they break something while trying to fix something else.