Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Pulseway

Houd je servers, systeem- en netwerkhardware up-to-date door de ontdekking en levering van ontbrekende patches te automatiseren met Pulseway.

Meer informatie over Pulseway

Our users never complain that our anti-virus software is causing their systems to slowdown or become un-useable. Oh and the Pulseway mobile app is revolutionary.

Some missing features when we started to use but it has evolved a lot.

Beoordelingen van Pulseway

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Pulseway heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 182 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Pulseway eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (182)

Corey
Corey
IT Administrator in VS
Meubels, 201-500 werknemers

Low Cost RMM with Great Value

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We transitioned from Labtech automate to pulseway and it's been remarkably simple to switch. The cost savings and what I find to be superior scripting automation has made pulseway my favorite RMM to date.

Cost Ability to Deploy from local servers Remote Powershell/Command Prompt is a life saver The scheduled execution of Powershell/Batch Scripts Easily control windows updates

No remote access for Mac OS The biggest con is that functions are split between the web interface, the Pulseway Remote Desktop app, and the Pulseway dashboard app, for example, you can only chat a user from the web interface and not directly from the remote desktop application, or you can only configure the customers pulseway monitor configuration from the Dashboard application.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: LogMeIn Rescue

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: The tools the software offered combined with the low price point compared to our previous solution.

Vikram
I.I Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Wonderful product

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this product and the team supporting it. They are a wonderful group of people.

I love the easy-to-use interface of Pulseway RMM. Settings are easily accessible, and their support articles and team are great. The mobile application is one of the best features, allowing me to manage and monitor all my computers and servers with my fingertips. Managing our IT tasks has never been easier with Pulseway.

The lack Apple features to update and apply security features, but they are always adding and updating their support for Apple devices.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: ConnectWise ScreenConnect , TeamViewer Remote en ConnectWise Automate

Redenen om voor Pulseway te kiezen: Lower Cost, more features, mobile, user friendly, great support. Switching to Pulseway was a brainer.

Overgestapt van: ConnectWise ScreenConnect en TeamViewer Remote

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: Lower Cost, more features, mobile, user friendly, great support. Switching to Pulseway was a brainer. I love easy-to-use services and software.

Rex
Rex
Business Owner in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

A Low Cost Option with Everything!

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For the price, you have workarounds. It does havea learning curve, and will take you time to get used to the way Pulseway does things. Sometimes its seems wacky the way things work. They offer decent support and most questions get resolved. Good think is they are always fixing issues, and updating the features. Saving money with Pulseway was our draw to it. Very happy with the way it offers many of the features in solutions costing 5 times the price. No commitment, no contract pricing let us play with it and decide without worry. Enjoy the professional layout.

It does take time to learn. It has many features, many modules and lots to offer. The price is the draw to Pulseway, as it is much cheaper than the leader in the RMM and MSP industry. They offer full managed support for servers, which if your an MSP, you will see the value there. The cost per server is low enough to make it profitable and give you access to network and server engineers at a low cost. The sales and marketing feature has lots of potential. The dashboard feature for systems is one the best.

Workflow and process flow is confusing. Needs a better one dashboard solution for everything and not having to jump to differnet modules. The integrated help desk, has issues and needs better integration with the RMM. Overall it needs a better workflow process.

Boyang
Junior Data Integration Developer in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A Comprehensive Review of Pulseway

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Pulseway is a great remote monitoring and management solution for businesses of all sizes. It is easy to use, feature-rich, and highly secure. The cost can be a bit on the high side, but the convenience and peace of mind it provides is definitely worth it.

Pulseway is an incredibly powerful and user-friendly remote monitoring and management solution. It provides a robust set of features that allow you to monitor and control your IT environment remotely in real-time. The intuitive dashboard and alerting system make it easy to stay on top of any potential issues. The mobile app has also been designed for maximum usability and convenience, allowing you to access and manage your IT environment from anywhere.

On the downside, Pulseway can be quite expensive for larger IT environments. The cost of the solution can quickly add up when you need to monitor multiple servers and devices. Additionally, the mobile app does not offer the same level of control as the desktop version.

Paul
President in VS

Premium RMM at Great Cost

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pulseway is a great RMM tool, and with the introduction of third party patch management I think they have the opportunity to become one of the best platforms on the market in features, ease of use and cost. Support requests were generally answered quickly, the setup and deployment was easy and the use of the platform was easy to learn. This is a great platform.

This RMM platform is incredibly easy to use and setup. Offering silent install of the agent, the ability to lock out the agent from users making changes and from our experience it used little system resources. The RMM comes with it's own integrated remote access tool which allows for seamless remote connection to client endpoints, as well as integrated remote command line tools and remote Powershell right in the dashboard, making it easy to perform tasks without interrupting users. Built in scripting with multiple predefined scripts was a plus, but the ability to custom create and deploy scripts to the dashboard was a huge benefit, especially when remote installing third party software and tools. The dashboard design is modern, the support agent can be branded to your company, and users can request support right from the quicklaunch icon. Additionally, the remote chat feature allows for communicating with a logged in user without having to remote connect to the endpoint, making it easy to give a user a heads up if you need to connect or reboot their machine. Overall the Pulseway RMM product is worth taking a look at for any MSP interested in getting premium features as half (or less) of the cost of the other guys, without compromising on ease of use or support.

Third party patch management is just now being rolled out for Pulseway, a feature that many other RMM platforms we reviewed already had in place. We had to use a third party patch management platform to manage non-Microsoft patches. The antivirus integration (for Webroot) doesn't allow management from the dashboard - if you want to add sites or configure policies you have to connect to the Webroot dashboard directly. You can deploy the AV solution from the Pulseway dashboard, but you would have to have already setup the profile for the deployment in Webroot. Pulseway requires a minimum 25 seats - so if you are a small MSP or just starting out, you may end up paying for unused seats - however, the price per seat for workstations is one of the lowest I have seen in the industry, so you'd likely still save money over the other platforms.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: N-sight , ManageEngine Endpoint Central MSP en NinjaOne

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: Cost, ease of use, included tools and available integrations.

Dominic
President in VS

Customizeable and Easy

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All tickets or issues i had with the software were fixed in a timely manner. Pulseway has also been adding features at a steady rate.

The interface is very intuitive and customizable. It was also very easy to setup, not like other RMMs.

I used to not like that the PSA would not talk to the RMM. However slowly that has been integrated.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: NinjaOne

Redenen om voor Pulseway te kiezen: LMI was getting too expensive for what it was.

Overgestapt van: LogMeIn Central

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: customer service was more responsive and price point was great.

Gustavo
CEO in Brazilië
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

The flagship of our company

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use the tool for most of our daily tasks such as remote access, alert management on items relevant to the administration of the IT environment, automation workflow for various problem solutions and kaspersky antivirus management, integrated into the complete solution itself.

Ease of use and implementation. Integration with Zendesk and Slack, plus integrated kaspersky antivirus.

Add ons Network Monitoring and Cloud Backup are very expensive when converting to our local currency

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: N-sight en N-central

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: Due to the ease of management, the acquisition of new licenses in a practical way, simple installation on endpoints and mainly by the APP, which gives us power in the palm of your hand.

Sean
Lead Tech in VS

Amazing Product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Positive, Between Tech Supports Fast respond time, and Sales Rep checking in and letting me know personally of new features

Very Fast and Reliable Product. this product and made it 100 times easier to monitor and responded to failures within minutes rather than the end user calling hours after a problem has arrived. This product is has endless features and endless customization for automation.

1 update to fix Web viewing of server backups took a long time to fix ( this is now working and flawless), and does not support Legacy OS (Server 2008, Server 2003) but it is a good thing to move forward.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: N-sight , LogMeIn Pro , NinjaOne en Naverisk

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: very easy to use, it wasn't overly complex with too many features that do nothing. every easy to implement. great price point.

Luis
CEO in Portugal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Excelent Solution

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to manage all our customers main systems.

The mobile APP is excellent and the easy of usage

Some missing features when we started to use but it has evolved a lot. Currently just the need of a delayed restart of a server would be perfect!

james
CEO in Senegal

It really makes IT heroes

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm able to assist my customers without needing to move to their office. For critical incidents, events, I'm alerted.

Accessible on web and mobile, you can see at a glance you managed endpoints and have a total control on them.

I seen no cons even though some small improvements could be added

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: LogMeIn Rescue en TeamViewer Remote

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: it was the most affordable and the most complete solution that I found on Internet, almost all features that I imagined were there and the support and sales team is available and efficient

Jacob Dahl
IT operation manager in Denemarken
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A toolbox that makes maintaining hundreds of systems easy

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After spending a lot of time monitoring and maintaining systems (both Windows servers, Workstations and Linux servers), Pulseway has proven that the time spend building the right policy and groups is well spend. its easy to monitor whatever we chose.
Also it's super cool, to be able to call a costumer, almost at the same time a notification pops up, to tell them, that we are aware of the problem. Even if we are out of the office, we can do some of the maintenance via the phone app
Pulseway is a tool, that helps our helpdesk and maintenance save time

The ease of use The way its posible to use our own scripts in maintenance The installation proces The user and group setup The policy setup The repporting feature The feature to use kaspersky, and get notifications via Pulseway app or dashboard The dashboard used as an info monitor in our Helpdesk, so we are aware of any issues, in a matter of a few minutes Patching servers is super easy

in older versions, the user handeling wasnt that great - but after version 6.X, this has become very easy to use We did have some issues regarding users that was able to see all tags or script - I guess this has been corrected now

Colter
IT Manager in VS
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

The user interface and mobile app features

The remote control program organization is weird. We ended up removing policies just so we could organize the clients how we wanted to. The file transfer for remote control sessions is horrible. You can't sort or manage files, you can't type a directory path, you can't send directories.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Kaseya VSA

Overgestapt van: TeamViewer Remote , Symantec Endpoint Security en LogMeIn Pro

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: Installation process/rollout time

Rob
Technical Director in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Pulseway Is The Best

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using Pulseway when I worked at an MSP. When I became the Technical Director of the company I work for now, implementing Pulseway was one of the first actions that I took. It enables me to monitor my systems, monitor for issues, and support my users regardless of where they are or where I am.

I like that Pulseway is big enough to be feature rich and stable but not as big as some of the other players in the space that attract attention and have been breached (looking at you SolarWinds).

They're a bit sales pitch-y, even though I've made it quite clear that I'll contact them if/when I need them. Lately they have been sending alerts to my as if they are actionable issues that I need to address. Not a fan of that in my free time.

AWESOME Software for Server Monitoring

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy server monitoring from the Pulseway Phone App. Custom alerts to ensure servers are functioning properly on a daily basis.

Very affordable for the services provided. We installed this on about 20 critical servers to monitor their status. We would receive real-time updates as soon as the server went offline. When we would get offline alerts for all servers, we new immediately this was possibly a power outage and we would work quickly to safely turn off the monitors. Also allowed to add access to specific modules such as SQL queries or Active Directory. The Active Directory module is great for anyone that manages user accounts. Often times if we were in a meeting or out of the office, we could easily unlock users, reset passwords, etc from the mobile application. It is very easy to install and the interface is very straight forward. Allows you to have many options for specific alerts (when the server goes offline, when storage space is being maxed out, unauthorized logins, etc).

There wasn't anything I did not like about this product. I highly recommend this to be added to any organization with critical servers.

Chima
Managed IT Strategist in VS

Pulseway RMM offers great value for small and growing MSPs

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With a growing number of RMM vendors going the way of the venture capital playground, Pulseway is a refreshing return to sanity, especially for small and growing MSPs. Pulseway caters to what really matters most to me in all the important areas, and its support staff has demonstrated ample interest in helping me grow my business.

Pulseway provides me with quick, distraction-free insight and access to everything I need to stay proactive in a simple, uncomplicated Dashboard — without the clutter, noise and feature-bloat of most other RMM platforms. Real-time endpoint status indicators and alerts, along with the added bonus of remote background management, enable problem remediation without impacting users. Best of all, the price is right — with Pulseway, I pay for what I use and no longer have to be burdened with minimums and long-term contracts.

Pulseway Remote Desktop currently lacks support for Remote Printing and is not available for macOS at the moment. The lack of Patch validation and vetting, in the face of Microsoft's notorious history of buggy patch releases, leaves MSPs to their own wits and due diligence of pre-deployment patch testing. Nonetheless, Pulseway management has proven to be responsive to its customers' needs, and I remain hopeful that these shortcomings will be addressed in some future release of the RMM platform.

Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

If i could give negative stars, I would.

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our pulseway has been down for 2 weeks. Considering this is software that we use to run our entire business, I cant stress enough how much to not use this company. Support tickets ignored, unable to even log in due to an error in their systems. 2 weeks withodut access is enough to shut a place down....

When we were able to log in, it worked ok. The rules were relatively comprehensive.

Promised functionality never came, regular downtime and outages, poor performance.

Bart
Systems Administrator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Pulseway makes my life easier

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pulseway helps me take care of IT needs of a small non-profit. It's just the right size for what I need to do to maintain their environment. The support staff is very responsive and are always eager to help solve problems I may have, or teach me how to use the new features.

I love the mobile app. It's the highlight of the service. It is well laid out, all functions are easily accessible and being able to execute scripts on the go is very convenient.

Does not have all of the features that other RMM tools have, but it's getting there. It's a constantly improving product, with new features added on regular basis.

Andrew
CEO in VS

Best RMM Software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can monitor in real time the performance of all the computers that I am tasked with managing at all of my client companies.
The staff are knowledgeable and friendly.

I like the ease of implementation and ease of use.

I wish the company provided more training to customers. I feel that there are many more features built into Pulseway that I would benefit from using, but am not using because I don't know how.

Nick
IT Associate in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Great Product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience has been a good one. I haven't had Pulseway for that long so im still working out some minor kinks, but there hasn't been anything that I feel cant be fixed. When you buy software, one of the dreaded questions you ask is "how is their support?". With Pulseway they are incredibly responsive and quick to resolve the issue.

What I liked most was the overall simplicity. It was easy to install and easy to use right off the bat. There was some configuration that I didn't understand but when I reached out to support (many times) they were very quick and were able to resolve my issues each time. If you dont have an Active Directory environment like myself, this is a solid option. Its not going to be AS robust in features and manageability but it comes close enough.

My ONLY issue so far is that pushing updates doesnt work that well. By that I mean it will not push the big feature updates. For example, if im on version 1803, Pulseway will find and install anything between 1803 and 1809, but will not install 1809. And it obviously will not find the updates after 1809 until that update has been installed manually (or by other means if you have it).

Vermogensbeheer, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Great "All-in-one" solution that is affordable for MSP's looking to avoid more expensive big-name RMM/PSA solutions.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Amazing support team - makes the setup process a lot less painful, great response times, extremely wide variety of monitoring capabilities, relatively fair pricing, semi-active community, extensive mobile app, PSA/RMM integration makes for easy ticketing/billing, active communication, once you're familiar with the product it becomes very easy to use. Great "All-in-one" solution that is more affordable for MSP's looking to avoid more expensive bigger-name solutions. Can and will continue to compete with the bigger companies in the future.

Roadmap sometimes inaccurate, small customer base means forums are sometimes less active, setup can be painful if you don't have experience working with similar solutions. Technical support staff (available for training/onboarding) are helpful but team size is relatively small so their isn't always a lot of availability when it comes to scheduling. User manual doesn't help troubleshoot issues. Can't whitelabel the customer portal URL, which is unfortunate for some MSP's. Overall however, a fantastic product for MSP's.

GONZALO
MSP OWNER in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Pulseway from a one-man-team point of view

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Pulseway has THE best mobile RMM available, combined with their other services and add-on it makes for on of the best or the best MSP tools out there.

The products and platform is always improving, at this point I can't think of anything I am missing or don't like.

Jeremy
Network Administrator in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Best Remote IT Management software on the market.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Task automation, patch management, and system monitoring have become a breeze since implementing this product.

Ease of use and deployment. Was able to get started in minutes, and new systems are automatically added with the advanced deployment features.

The native windows app is a little hard to use, but the web interface and mobile apps are much more convenient.

Yehuda
CEO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great RMM PSA (though needs some improvements to make it the perfect software)

4,0 5 jaar geleden

RMM features work well I love the remote CMD and remote PS, batches are great too.

can't remote to 2 screens at a time, remote connections freeze and drop sometimes, no reconnect on reboot, no alternative remote option, no bitdefender AV option, no remote from android app, New information entries are not possible within a ticket creation (-first need to go back and create the item/product/client/.....) would like to have a MSI repository to install files on client machines via scripts.

Akanksha
Cyber Security analyst in India
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Marvelous

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: while using this product , It decreases my expenses and i can support my partners or end user while Travelling.

I like most about this platform is network monitoring and this product is very easy to use. discovery and deployment make very easy to deploy Pulseway agent.

in Pulseway admin can see everyone's screen there is no option to hide. if you add screen feature is optional can customer will like more this product.

Ryan
Owner in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Really Great Solution At A Great Price

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Pulseway has many features that compete with some of the big, very expensive solutions. It helps us manage our customers' IT without breaking the bank.

A few features feel a little unfinished like the the antivirus integrations.