Over Pulseway

Pulseway is een bekroond IT-beheerplatform dat je de volledige controle geeft over alles wat met IT te maken heeft.

Meer informatie over Pulseway

Our users never complain that our anti-virus software is causing their systems to slowdown or become un-useable. Oh and the Pulseway mobile app is revolutionary.

Some missing features when we started to use but it has evolved a lot.

Beoordelingen van Pulseway

Waar voor je geld

Pulseway heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 173 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Pulseway eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (173)

Corey
Corey
IT Administrator in VS
Meubels, 201-500 werknemers

Low Cost RMM with Great Value

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We transitioned from Labtech automate to pulseway and it's been remarkably simple to switch. The cost savings and what I find to be superior scripting automation has made pulseway my favorite RMM to date.

Cost Ability to Deploy from local servers Remote Powershell/Command Prompt is a life saver The scheduled execution of Powershell/Batch Scripts Easily control windows updates

No remote access for Mac OS The biggest con is that functions are split between the web interface, the Pulseway Remote Desktop app, and the Pulseway dashboard app, for example, you can only chat a user from the web interface and not directly from the remote desktop application, or you can only configure the customers pulseway monitor configuration from the Dashboard application.

Overwogen alternatieven: Rescue

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: The tools the software offered combined with the low price point compared to our previous solution.

Lourenco
CEO in Zuid-Afrika

ICT Empire review on Pulseway

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall im happy - looked at other RMM providers and so far im happy to stick with Pulseway.

Easy to Implement and easy to use - very nice and clean GUI. Patch management is great - the other extra features look amazing and will be trying those soon. Security - after reading the Security Policy white papers - i feel more at ease that my clients data is secure. What i love most is the fact that the Pulseway team are all ears - always keen to hear what their clients want and need - Also the fact that they are continuously updating/upgrading and adding new features.

No real cons at the moment - they are always keen to assist if i have any issues, which i haven't really had yet. I would like to have ESET integrated into Pulseway - but they are looking into that.

Overwogen alternatieven: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus, N-sight, Atera, NinjaOne en ConnectWise Automate

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: Great value for Money Clean GUI and easy to implement - dont need hours and hours of training each time i have a new IT technician. Great support team - they are always keen to help wherever possible. I have not once ever heard "sorry, we cannot assist as that is our policy" as i usually get from other providers - They will ALWAYS make a plan to assist you - That alone is golden.

Consultante RGPD in Frankrijk
Verzekeringen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Logiciel de gestion de connexion distante au top mais cher

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Super outil pour la gestion et l'etablissement de connexions distante a vos serveurs. Permet egalement de faire de débugage à distance.

Le cout des licences est exorbitant et les fonctionnalités un peu limités

Rex
Rex
Business Owner in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

A Low Cost Option with Everything!

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For the price, you have workarounds. It does havea learning curve, and will take you time to get used to the way Pulseway does things. Sometimes its seems wacky the way things work. They offer decent support and most questions get resolved. Good think is they are always fixing issues, and updating the features. Saving money with Pulseway was our draw to it. Very happy with the way it offers many of the features in solutions costing 5 times the price. No commitment, no contract pricing let us play with it and decide without worry. Enjoy the professional layout.

It does take time to learn. It has many features, many modules and lots to offer. The price is the draw to Pulseway, as it is much cheaper than the leader in the RMM and MSP industry. They offer full managed support for servers, which if your an MSP, you will see the value there. The cost per server is low enough to make it profitable and give you access to network and server engineers at a low cost. The sales and marketing feature has lots of potential. The dashboard feature for systems is one the best.

Workflow and process flow is confusing. Needs a better one dashboard solution for everything and not having to jump to differnet modules. The integrated help desk, has issues and needs better integration with the RMM. Overall it needs a better workflow process.

Akanksha
Cyber Security analyst in India
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Marvelous

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: while using this product , It decreases my expenses and i can support my partners or end user while Travelling.

I like most about this platform is network monitoring and this product is very easy to use. discovery and deployment make very easy to deploy Pulseway agent.

in Pulseway admin can see everyone's screen there is no option to hide. if you add screen feature is optional can customer will like more this product.

Paul

Premium RMM at Great Cost

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pulseway is a great RMM tool, and with the introduction of third party patch management I think they have the opportunity to become one of the best platforms on the market in features, ease of use and cost. Support requests were generally answered quickly, the setup and deployment was easy and the use of the platform was easy to learn. This is a great platform.

This RMM platform is incredibly easy to use and setup. Offering silent install of the agent, the ability to lock out the agent from users making changes and from our experience it used little system resources. The RMM comes with it's own integrated remote access tool which allows for seamless remote connection to client endpoints, as well as integrated remote command line tools and remote Powershell right in the dashboard, making it easy to perform tasks without interrupting users. Built in scripting with multiple predefined scripts was a plus, but the ability to custom create and deploy scripts to the dashboard was a huge benefit, especially when remote installing third party software and tools. The dashboard design is modern, the support agent can be branded to your company, and users can request support right from the quicklaunch icon. Additionally, the remote chat feature allows for communicating with a logged in user without having to remote connect to the endpoint, making it easy to give a user a heads up if you need to connect or reboot their machine. Overall the Pulseway RMM product is worth taking a look at for any MSP interested in getting premium features as half (or less) of the cost of the other guys, without compromising on ease of use or support.

Third party patch management is just now being rolled out for Pulseway, a feature that many other RMM platforms we reviewed already had in place. We had to use a third party patch management platform to manage non-Microsoft patches. The antivirus integration (for Webroot) doesn't allow management from the dashboard - if you want to add sites or configure policies you have to connect to the Webroot dashboard directly. You can deploy the AV solution from the Pulseway dashboard, but you would have to have already setup the profile for the deployment in Webroot. Pulseway requires a minimum 25 seats - so if you are a small MSP or just starting out, you may end up paying for unused seats - however, the price per seat for workstations is one of the lowest I have seen in the industry, so you'd likely still save money over the other platforms.

Overwogen alternatieven: N-sight, ManageEngine Endpoint Central MSP en NinjaOne

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: Cost, ease of use, included tools and available integrations.

Dominic

Customizeable and Easy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All tickets or issues i had with the software were fixed in a timely manner. Pulseway has also been adding features at a steady rate.

The interface is very intuitive and customizable. It was also very easy to setup, not like other RMMs.

I used to not like that the PSA would not talk to the RMM. However slowly that has been integrated.

Overwogen alternatieven: NinjaOne

Redenen om voor Pulseway te kiezen: LMI was getting too expensive for what it was.

Overgestapt van: Central

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: customer service was more responsive and price point was great.

Gustavo
CEO in Brazilië
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

The flagship of our company

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use the tool for most of our daily tasks such as remote access, alert management on items relevant to the administration of the IT environment, automation workflow for various problem solutions and kaspersky antivirus management, integrated into the complete solution itself.

Ease of use and implementation. Integration with Zendesk and Slack, plus integrated kaspersky antivirus.

Add ons Network Monitoring and Cloud Backup are very expensive when converting to our local currency

Overwogen alternatieven: N-sight en N-central

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: Due to the ease of management, the acquisition of new licenses in a practical way, simple installation on endpoints and mainly by the APP, which gives us power in the palm of your hand.

james
CEO in Senegal

It really makes IT heroes

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm able to assist my customers without needing to move to their office. For critical incidents, events, I'm alerted.

Accessible on web and mobile, you can see at a glance you managed endpoints and have a total control on them.

I seen no cons even though some small improvements could be added

Overwogen alternatieven: Rescue en TeamViewer

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: it was the most affordable and the most complete solution that I found on Internet, almost all features that I imagined were there and the support and sales team is available and efficient

Shprotiv
Shprotiv
Executive, Zonal Sales in Bangladesh

Affordable in your cost

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Its reliable,cost effective,good support team that can help you to operate smoothly, most of the issue is easily solve by this fantastic support team with very short notic. I must say its very cost effective RMM tools

It takes time to learn i mean not so easy to operate. At first you have to learn its application properly.

Systems Engineer in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Feature-Rich, Easy to Use, and Very Innovative!!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Pulseway Team will work hard with you to get you up and running, the agent is light, deployment is straightforward and easy. Virtually all the tools you might need are there. It has both a dashboard application that runs locally as well as a Web Interface. Remote access and control are good. The Pulseway Help site: https://www.pulseway.com/resource-centre is a good resource.
Overall for the price, Pulseway is an exceptional value.

What I like about Pulseway is that it is easy to use. When you open the console and go to a machine, you can plainly see all the options available to push software, execute DOS or PowerShell commands, send a message to the user, remotely control the PC, scope its hardware, check what software is installed. Its all there, easy to get to and easy to control. Also, Pulseway offers Webroot as a AntiMalware option. Webroot is light and fast and does the job. Our users never complain that our anti-virus software is causing their systems to slowdown or become un-useable. Oh and the Pulseway mobile app is revolutionary!

One feature that we have some issues with is the is integration between Pulseway and Webroot. When it works it works great, but here and there on a few systems the PC, Pulseway, and Webroot don't agree as to whether Webroot is installed or not. The fix to this is to do a comprehensive manual cleanup/uninstall and try again. Tech support could be more responsive. I miss the old days when you could call and get help for almost any product, but that's not the norm anymore. Once you get hooked up with a Pulseway technician, they will work with you to resolve your issue.

Ed
Ed
System Analyst II - Application Support in VS
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Pulseway is the absolute best monitoring solution out there!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I began using Pulseway as PcMonitor a few years ago. I had been using another product that was hard to configure and prone to so many false alarms it was useless. Then I found Pulseway and the whole game changed. Pulseway is priced fairly – my previous solution was SO expensive and the support spotty. The Pulseway software is easy to configure and can be accessed securely from pc or smartphone. Critical functions like restarting services , rebooting machines and even access to a command line can be done remotely. I get the right warnings directly to my phone or desktop wherever I am. I was on the beach in Maui over Christmas and one of my servers had a problem with a service that needed to be restarted – with other monitoring products I would have had to go back to my room, start up my laptop, hope to get wifi and vpn connection and RDP directly to the problem machine. Pulseway allowed me to clear the alert, check the status of the server and restart the service (Apache Tomcat) from my chair on the beach and not miss a minute of my children’s surfing lesson. Our organization has embraced this software. I recommended this to a colleague who had a critical scheduling server running multiple tasks via task scheduler. Due to service account limitations the server would log out the account every weekend. My colleague installed Pulseway and was able to keep the server signed in while we pursued a permanent solution and now has multiple servers on his own account.

I have yet to find a serious downside to this product. It is truly amazing and just works well. Well worth the low cost.

Trenton
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Product is solid, support can be hit-and-miss

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Used the product for years on the Pro version, until I was forced into a non-optional upgrade to the Teams plan. The forced transition process could not have been more poorly planned on the part of Pulseway, and burned me bad enough that I migrated all of my endpoints to a different product. If you start out on the Teams plan perhaps you'll have a better result, just pray that they don't decide to forcibly change you to something new or different a few years down the line.

Custom scripts, cross-platform compatibility, custom alerts

Core Pulseway software is excellent and reliable. Some of the peripheral things are less than stellar. The AV integration feels just a bit janky (Kaspersky in particular), and difficult to deploy custom whitelists and exclusions that work.

Overwogen alternatieven: TeamViewer

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: I initially chose Pulseway over the competition due to the attractive price point and features. I left Pulseway due to abysmal customer service, and forced upgrades on my account.

Jacob Dahl
IT operation manager in Denemarken
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A toolbox that makes maintaining hundreds of systems easy

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After spending a lot of time monitoring and maintaining systems (both Windows servers, Workstations and Linux servers), Pulseway has proven that the time spend building the right policy and groups is well spend. its easy to monitor whatever we chose.
Also it's super cool, to be able to call a costumer, almost at the same time a notification pops up, to tell them, that we are aware of the problem. Even if we are out of the office, we can do some of the maintenance via the phone app
Pulseway is a tool, that helps our helpdesk and maintenance save time

The ease of use The way its posible to use our own scripts in maintenance The installation proces The user and group setup The policy setup The repporting feature The feature to use kaspersky, and get notifications via Pulseway app or dashboard The dashboard used as an info monitor in our Helpdesk, so we are aware of any issues, in a matter of a few minutes Patching servers is super easy

in older versions, the user handeling wasnt that great - but after version 6.X, this has become very easy to use We did have some issues regarding users that was able to see all tags or script - I guess this has been corrected now

Darius
Director of IT and Enterprise Systems in VS
Horeca, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Pulseway life with and without it

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: System department uses this for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Security department is using this to monitor all servers/workstations/firewalls
Compliance department uses the this to monitor events
Infrastructure uses this to monitor traffic and anything live changes

I can not picture working anywhere and not having Pulseway on my phone. There have been so many features added, that in the 10+ years I have been using it throughout the companies I have owed or worked for , that I have not been able to implement all of them. What is important to me I am able to have a life outside of work due to this tool. Simplifies my job, I able to asses what is critical and what is with just a glance at my phone. The ability to monitor systems is easy for anyone to do, but what Pulseway did is dial down to services, processes, it can even pick up SNMP traffic from our switches and firewalls. Without this tool simply I would have to work 3-6 hours a day more. Ownership, management all the way down to techs that work for this company bend over backwards to bring new features and make this product better every single day and they listen to their customers needs.

Cons ... none. I can not say anything bad as they have adapted to everything I need I thrown at them no matter how small.

Dave
IT Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

We Love Pulseway

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pulseway has gotten better and continues to improve on their service offering. They have partnered with Webroot for antivirus and security training and Unitrends for backup. Both services we use and neither has let us down. I highly recommend Pulseway and we are very happy with their service. Give them a test drive and see for yourself how admin friendly they are.

We have been using Pulseway for 3 years system wide. Our IT team has until this year consisted of just me to support 14 sites. Most of my sites are relatively close with my closest at 1 mile and furthest 90 miles away. But I have one site in Colorado and another in Florida. Pulseway lets me manage all sites seamlessly. With their recent addition of 3rd party software updating, it is a more complete offering that makes our jobs so much easier. Their phone app is what sold me on Pulseway and continues to provide the best remote tool that I’ve ever seen.

I come from a small MSP consulting background where we tried several different RMMs & PSAs but ended up using Continuum for our main system. I’ve also used SolarWinds in the past, Pulseway handles most of the tasks that Continuum and SolarWinds do, not 100% yet, but the few parts that are left out is room for improvement and growth.

Daniel
Partner in VS

Solid Reliable Scalable Solution for RMM and Beyond

5,0 2 jaar geleden

dedicated URL, ease of deployment, reliable notifications, patching policies

Remove limit on remote desktop bandwidth, we support web conferencing endpoints and are often receiving the error.

Overwogen alternatieven: NinjaOne

IT Manager in VS
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

The user interface and mobile app features

The remote control program organization is weird. We ended up removing policies just so we could organize the clients how we wanted to. The file transfer for remote control sessions is horrible. You can't sort or manage files, you can't type a directory path, you can't send directories.

Overwogen alternatieven: Kaseya VSA

Overgestapt van: TeamViewer, Symantec Endpoint Security en Pro

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: Installation process/rollout time

Peter
Software Project Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Pulseway controls the activities of my system and keeps me always informed.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All those moments in which we were slaves of our teams where our presence was necessary, with the acquisition of Pulseway has been forgotten, because with this excellent tool we can monitor and control all activities presented by the teams and servers of the company from any mobile device. There are many occasions that we have avoided major inconveniences to hardware and software for our sastifaccion.Me I like the particularity that this system has to be able to integrate amounts of third-party services, among which we can mention are Zandesk, Slack, Pagger Duty, etc, that can expand solutions that help to obtain greater value of infrastructure management services.

The installation of Pulseway in our equipment was very simple, we also delight with its user interface. This system has kept us aware of all the activity that can present our servers at all times, as we are always receiving notifications in advance, with this platform we have no problems in browsing files, operate maintenance windows, manage network connectivity and much more. We can monitor and control operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac, as well as any other applications if we use the monitoring API. It has a mobile application for IOS and Android devices, which means that we can track and manage all IT resources remotely, in the same way to advanced automation, so we do not have to spend a lot of time on routine tasks, copies security and security controls, etc.

Pulseway is a wonderful system, which means that it is difficult to find defects.

Mark
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland

Never looked back!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easily manage way more PCs that I would normally have managed. Are managing a lot more problems so can focus only on the bigger picture issues that need addressing. Really makes you shine as an IT Support Provider and as such helps to grow your business.

Love that there is a mobile app for me to monitor everything from anywhere. It is simple to monitor and manage and takes difficult tasks and makes them easy. Every IT administrator should use it.

Some lag in functionality as it is a cloud product but not enough to put me off. Time difference between myself and support meaning I have to wait overnight to get some answers/action.

Overwogen alternatieven: Atera

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: At the time it had a PSA module

Sean
Lead Tech in VS

Amazing Product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Positive, Between Tech Supports Fast respond time, and Sales Rep checking in and letting me know personally of new features

Very Fast and Reliable Product. this product and made it 100 times easier to monitor and responded to failures within minutes rather than the end user calling hours after a problem has arrived. This product is has endless features and endless customization for automation.

1 update to fix Web viewing of server backups took a long time to fix ( this is now working and flawless), and does not support Legacy OS (Server 2008, Server 2003) but it is a good thing to move forward.

Overwogen alternatieven: N-sight, Pro, NinjaOne en Naverisk

Redenen om over te stappen op Pulseway: very easy to use, it wasn't overly complex with too many features that do nothing. every easy to implement. great price point.

Phil
IT Director in VK

Monitoring and Management Made Easy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's central to my daily management of servers, and allow me to do so without spending my life parked in front of a computer screen.

As the numbers of servers, and their locations that I manage has grown, Pulseway has fitted in nicely to make this easier and simpler, instead of managing multiple VPNs, having to be sat in front of a computer, or open firewall ports for access, Pulseway puts control of all of them in the same place, with easy access. I've always used it mobile first, from alerting me to problems, or letting me manage servers anywhere I am, from problem solving (it's running slow) to out of hours updates or issue spotting (offline), the mobile access makes it much less intrusive.

The web portal makes up for most/any of the shortcomings of the mobile app (eg. the smaller screen size), so improvements on this have been a big bonus. If there were one downside it would be support, they're friendly and fast, but I've always felt they blame me first, rather than look inward.

Stephen
Executive Director in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Outstanding

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have never experienced such good support, from presales questions, onboarding, and support, to help me work through implementing solutions for my unique needs. I feel lucky I found this solution.

Pulseway has exceeded my expectation. It is managing all of our distributed computers. Even more impressive has been the customer support. My initial Product Specialist, Customer Success Manager, IT trainer, everyone, has been fantastic. I don’t have a memory of working with a company where every person has been so helpful and capable. Your product has been an excellent solution for our needs and your team is fantastic. Thanks for everything.

None at this time. Plus, regular updates keep adding great feratures.

Steve
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Overall Management Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using Pulseway for Systems management and compliance. It is used on end user desktops as well as servers. We use it for Antivirus central management. (Webroot). We use it for end user support using the Pulseway Remote Desktop. We also use it for systems monitoring and alerting. It is a very effective tool.

Having the mobile app combined with the web portal allows me to manage my devices practically anytime anywhere! The scripting tools help me accomplish tasks effortlessly for tasks that are not built in to the system, which is rare. It is also a very versatile/customizable tool for monitoring and notifications.

There hasn't been an update for the Win 10 App in a while. I would love an investment in this tool. But, I have moved to the web portal as a workaround. I would love to schedule deployment of Antivirus and scripting for when the next time a device checks in, not just when they are online.

Luis
CEO in Portugal

Excelent Solution

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to manage all our customers main systems.

The mobile APP is excellent and the easy of usage

Some missing features when we started to use but it has evolved a lot. Currently just the need of a delayed restart of a server would be perfect!