Over Eventtia

Eventtia helpt organisatoren van evenementen om betere evenementen te creëren met een krachtig maar eenvoudig en intuïtief managementplatform.

Meer informatie over Eventtia

It was very easy to use and customise. The integration with our systems.

It is difficult to use if you do not have a minimum knowledge of web design.

Beoordelingen van Eventtia

Waar voor je geld

Eventtia heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 168 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Eventtia eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (168)

Augustin
Augustin
Directeur Marketing et Communication à Temps Partagé Augmenté® in Frankrijk
Politieke organisatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

We manage to add more value to our attendees thanks to Eventtia

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We highly recommend Eventtia as event management software. Features are great and they try to make it easier to manage events.

- Thanks to Eventtia we were able to offer a better experience to our attendees : we created multiple custom registration processes, offered online payments with discounts and the ability to connect before the event (networking feature). - For the first time in the history of our event, exhibitors didn't have to send us Excel files, but could manage their logistic online on a single plateforme. - A special thank goes to the support who helped us a lot and didn't hesitate to improve the software for us.

- Creating the event website was not as easy as we thought, some HTML skills were needed. The next update should answer to the problem. - We had to create a second event with Eventtia in order to manage our foreigners attendees.

Guna
Events & Marketing Coordinator in Nederland
Programmaontwikkeling, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Finding Eventtia has been like a breath of fresh air!

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: While there are always ways to improve a product, I think Eventtia software is absolutely incredible. It is easy to use, pretty on the eye, and allows for interactivity. However, I would have not had such an enjoyable experience if it was not for the wonderful support of our account manager [Sensitive Content ]. Absolutely superb support.

The software allows for the easy set-up of virtual events. As an event manager, this is a major plus for me as I spent less time setting up and more time focusing on the contents. Also, from the attendee's view, it is very easy to navigate and follow sessions and that's crucial as for me, my attendees are my clients.

The limits of the drag and drop registration page - I think it would be nice for there to be more flexibility on resizing and adapting. Otherwise, limits only to people with HTML knowledge and basic event manager would not have that.

Candy
Assistant in Frankrijk
Farmaceutica, 10.000+ werknemers

Eventtia and me

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been involved in the use of the software more each year so I enjoy it more and more. But I'm frustrated to not be able to explore and use all the possibilities.
From a logistic point of view, I would like to manage more things thanks to Eventtia but it is either not possible with the software for the moment (to follow the rooming list for the event for exemple) or impossible because of the way we have to manage our event (we are not be directly in contact with our guests and we register them ourselves).

This is a good showcase of the event. There is plenty of possibilities but we need time to explore it.

Sometimes it is not intuitive. So it's difficult when you don't use it often and especially when you have to be quick at the moment you use it. The lack of time doesn't allow to explore all the possibilities.

Hakan
Obstetrician in Turkije
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

First experience with Eventtia

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: to start with please guide the costomer by examples, ıt is not easy to start

It is a full program for all needs. ıt is not easy to start but than you get used to.

1-Vırtual studio needs a lot to use... You can not change a time and date once you arrange an activity. You have to start from the beginning. 2-ın activities choosing the speaker must be a menu type, It was along list for 130 speakers 3-with a heavy program (we had 4 rooms with many speakers) the day view in the app does not work, you can not understand anything. we used the list view instead

Kim
Marketing and Operations in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Review of Eventtia as an Event Platform

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall our experience has been okay. We have been a challenging client because of the complexity of our events/products. Learning Eventtia for us has been a huge learning curve, but when using Eventtia the way it was designed it is a really great event tool.

We loved the networking algorithm, it worked so well with our type of event. Overall the platform was easy to use and straight forward from an "attendee" experience. The reporting and data retrieved from an event is excellent. The sending emails and being able to personalize them was also so great. The "Event Dashboard" was highly used and successful for us. Being able to rate participants was also a huge success. Being able to add custom fields for registration is great.

Our number one complaint from our event was that people cannot see their own profile as an attendee experience. From an internal set up experience. There are so many different check boxes that can be confusing to set up an event. All of the different places for "chat" were also confusing, live chat, activity chat, chat module, zoom chat, etc. Not carrying over a person's profile from event to event is a really big challenge.

Teresa
Event planner in Spanje
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Change management week

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with eventtia is really good.
Not only at the software level, but also for the human capital it contributes. Both the sales service ([SENSITIVE CONTENT]) and the support service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], have been a clear example of professionalism. Very happy with them, I would choose Eventtia again without hesitation.

I liked the amount of features for users. The customization of the platform and the ease of adding participants.

how unintuitive it is for some things in the background. That in live streaming allows you to leave to go to the platform that broadcasts it (such as YouTube)

Hernando
Scouter in Colombia
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Scouts events

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We organized a lot of events during the year, some of them are weekly with 50 assitants, quaterly with 300, and yearly more than 1.000. For us Eventtia is so useful because help us to publish, share and confirm assitants.

Is easy to setup, to use and they have great support services.

CRM features, share events and agenda funtionality.

Kristele
Project Manager in Duitsland
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Great online conference platform

5,0 vorig jaar

- User-friendly and visually appealing (both the front-end and back-end of Eventtia) - Customization - Interactive 3D virtual booths - Special requests developments - Fantastic customer support

- Not many possibilies for engagement of the participants

Samuel
Operational Marketing Manager in Frankrijk
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

User friendly alternative tool to organize events

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Compared to previous experiences with big "event tools" players, we appreciate the reactivity of Eventtia to deploy new features according to our needs. Moreover, the back office of other players is sometimes similar to the "Rube Goldberg machine", very complicated to do simple things. We appreciate the fact that Eventtia tries to maintain its system clear, user-friendly, and easy to set-up.

- User-friendly - Advanced fine-tuning features - Customization - Frequent updates - Special requests development

- some delays to answer technical tickets - back office to be optimized

Veronica
CEO in Colombia
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love this event management software

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have use this software several times for all my events. I feel confident with it.

Really easy to use, it is so use-friendly and complete for my needs

That is limited registration, it would be great to have it unlimited.

María Angeles
Conference manager in Argentinië
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

A forced virtual experience due to the Covid19 context that turned out to be an excellent ally

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The helpdesk team and especially the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] accompany the entire process from the beginning. Its [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is personally involved in every detail with the excellent predisposition. he has helped to think together solutions taking into account our objectives. In the case of virtual events, we have used the platform for the same event for more than 3 months, using them for participants to network, participate in webinars (zoom integrated into the platform), see the list of attendees with different filters, etc ... and the composer of the website is an excellent option that resolves information such as speakers, agenda, sponsors, etc ... from the platform.

The most interesting thing about Eventtia is that although I came to look for it and use it for virtual events, it has the potential to also be used in face-to-face events, which we had not taken into account before, and thus enhance our events. It is extremely easy to set up, the platform is very stable at all times, and I have even started to use its platform to develop the websites of the events. Everything is integrated and the experience of the entire process, both for the attendees and for the organizers, is excellent.

The Sponsors module is perhaps what needs to be developed a little more, but I have been informed that they are studying it and in the process of improvement.

Léna
Student and President of the organizing comitee in Canada
Biotechnologie, 2-10 werknemers

Very great experience

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Everything was really good, the plateform checked all the boxes we needed.

It was mostly user friendly, it has a lot of features and functionalities. The customer service is also very strong.

We had some trouble with the mass mailing and it was a bit hard to get it work. But thanks to the customer service we finally were able to use it and get it working.

Elise
Manager of Trade Engagement & Events - Champagne in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

A good value added in a virtual world

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been good. The trainings we received were ok, but the online help center/FAQ has the answers to most things that come up.

This is our first year working with Eventtia for our online event strategies and customer facing initiatives. The ability to build the website to your own specifications is great, so that registrants can continue to interact with the content throughout the experience. The responsiveness of the troubleshooting team is also excellent, and they always have great solutions for our questions.

The virtual platform just seems to be a little behind other platforms that are available on the web. It often has technical difficulties (sound, log-ins, etc).

Robertino
Consumer Experience & Media Coordinator in Brazilië
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

A platform that reinvent itself and would suit up to almost any event you may have.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Eventtia platform lets you easily duplicate event pages you or other members of your organization have done in the past and with a couple of changes you can set up a whole new event at a glance.

There are no different user access levels. For example, me as an administrator I would like to give limited access to some members of my team or colleagues to check just some parts of the back end (for example: who are the people already registered to certain event)

Reactie Eventtia

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Robert for this kind review. Please note that the platform does have different usage levels, for Pernod Ricard they're managed at HQ level. You can make the request to the team for a limited access user if necessary. Thanks Mauricio

Denise
Program Support Manager in VS
Civiele techniek, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Software Platform

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We purchased the platform after speaking with the support staff. She allowed us to purchase a pilot, and then the ability to purchase the platform for a year if we liked it. We loved it, and we will be completing the purchase of the platform for 2019. We loved the platform and the capabilities that it offers. The entire Eventtia team that I've coordinated with have been nothing short of spectacular!!

We recently used this software platform for an event, and our experience was great. We had great response from attendees about registering and checking in. I truly loved the ability to create the website, and monitoring the attendees. I also loved the ability to send mass emails attendees.

I can't say that there was/is anything that I like least about the software. I'd had some difficulties with creating multiple lists that have duplicate emails. It won't allow that. However, the IT team was great in helping to address the issues. I never felt that they weren't being responsive. He kept me informed about the status and progress.

Juan Sebastian
Coordinador de Proyectos in Colombia
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The fact that the enterprises are able to arrange meetings by themselves makes everything easier for the administrator, so we can focus on other important things of the event instead of the logistics of the meetings.

The filters for searching for free slots during the event

Julien
Trade Advisor in Mexico
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Public & Private event on the same stage!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good and totally ready to use Eventtia for our next digital event

We succeed to organize and transform a classic event into a digital one in a very short time

We could not use all the options of Eventtia at 100% because of the lack of experience and time. Public attendees not always understood the platform, it is important to communicate about the functionalities of this one.

Santiago
Events in Colombia

It simplifies, helps tracking and organices everything. It makes my job easier.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It has everything you need to show the power of your event. It's user friendly platform can help you show everyone the value of your event.

When I started using the platform, it took a few days to get to know it better but a year after that Eventtia has developed more way to make it more friendly.

Marie-Christine
Personal assistant in Frankrijk
Cosmetica, 10.000+ werknemers

EVENTTIA USEFULNESS : I RECOMMEND IT

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was really useful for the members who were invited to participate to our congress :
- they find the mobile app very useful because they got all the information, details about the event and even more than expected.
- they will recommend this mobile app.
- Create a survey and collect the participants' answers was vezry interesting to understand what could be improvend in our event.

Really user friendly : - practicality aspects, - many options, (create an event with your needs) - possibility to introduce internet links, pictures

Of course some features may be improved but in my case, the usefulness was efficient. I don't see at present what can be improved. So it's difficult to point out some negative aspects.

Veronica
Director of Events in Colombia

Very helpful and innovative

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It integrates different tasks that consume a lot of time. It helps market and promote your event, using a easy to use platform. It makes your event look more formal and well organized.

The layout or format for the website is basic. It would be nice to have more flexibility when disigning the website.

Reactie Eventtia

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Veronica. Eventtia will be soon launching its new website builder that will allow much more flexibility and new design possibilities.

Alyssa
Events Manager in VS

Great product! The system is visually pleasing and easy to work with.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy and flexible event management!

The customization of the event webpage is top notch. It's been great to list all of our event information in one place for our guests' easy reference.

The reports require a bit of manipulation after they are pulled in order to work with them. But all of the information is there so it really hasn't been too difficult.

Giulio
Project Executive in België

Overall good, although sometimes it's a bit rigid.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Brings together a large variety of functions and options into one platform. For someone who has not worked with websites before, it allowed me to use pre-built functions that I otherwise have no idea how to build from scratch. Most of the time, these were accessible and easy to follow if you just wanted to keep to the template. The customer service was also very good and helpful at all times.

The issue with the service is that it can be quite rigid at times - the pre-built functions had important aspects that at times could not be changed. These unchangeable became quite a nuisance at times, and some particular issue made me and our customers waste quite a bit of time.

Wunmi
Events Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Great decision, easy to use and excellent customer support.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use, and whatever I couldn't do myself rep and his team were right there to assist me. The end product looked great, and good value for money.

Format of the agenda does not offer multiple pages, but the end product looked good. Some exports I could not do myself but again with a quick email I got what I needed quickly.

Maria
Leisure Tourism Advisor in Colombia
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eventtia - Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Our costumers understand easily how it works; the Event Commander allow us to have an overview of how the networking meetings are going on real time.

Sometimes the Event Commander is not 100% accurate, so we end up following up on costumers who actually were on the meeting but the Event Commander showed they weren't.

Claudia
Secretaria General in Colombia
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Acoplasticos

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a very good experience for us and the users, very intuitive.

It was very easy to use and customise. The integration with our systems.

None, it was very easy to use, I will prefer if the support could be also made by phone and not only by email.