Filteren op:

166 reviews worden weergegeven

Vice President in VS

So much better than Bullhorn

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is great! They are always very helpful and timely and even came out with a chat feature for immediate assistance.

The best thing about TrackerRMS is how customizable it is. We are able to edit fields, lists, create reports, and see everything in real time which has improved the efficiency of our operations

There are some fields that we are unable to pull into our custom reports so we have to ask customer service to make the report for us which takes extra time. It would be better if all fields could be pulled into any report.

Steve R.
Sales VP in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Presidio SES Team Review

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has truly been an excellent experience. The platform has automated various processes of our business and has made the team more effective in their respective roles. In addition, the customer service provided from all TrackerRMS staff has been world class.

Our practice decided to move forward with TrackerRMS as the ATS to support our staff augmentation business, based on the expansive features within the system and how easy it was to integrate these features into our business, while improving the workflow of our business as well.

No integration capabilities into Presidio's ERP system; Microsoft Dynamics AX.

Gillian P.
Partner & Senior Recruitment Consultant in Canada

Excellent

5 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The experience has been wonderful and it's the client service that puts it above and beyond. From working directly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in the beginning to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] now, we could not be happier with the support and insight.

Using tracker changed the way we ran our daily processes. It has improved efficiency and has allowed us to grow and expand our business with ease

Looking back, the integration was a bit challenging. In hingsight, we should have adapted to what Tracker had already identified in terms of process as opposed to using our outdated ways

Shauna F.
Program Development Director in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent customization options and customer service

3 4 jaar geleden

We have a very unique program and one of the things we liked most about Tracker was their ability to jump in and customize the software to accompany our program's vernacular. It fits most of our needs and allows our program to truly focus on our mission. The customer service through Michelle Crisp has been five star since day one. She is professional and knows how to get us what we need in a timely manner so we can continue to focus on our day to day tasks. I have worked with many of the larger software platforms and this is user friendly in comparison.

There is little room for error with this program. You have no way to delete assignments without messing up your entire workflow. It's very difficult to deal with if that happens.

Julia M.
Executive Assistant in VS

Great ATS software

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Always helpful whenever I have questions or issues.

Great for keeping up to date with the staff's activity regarding our own clients and candidates.

Creating the best reports for our own needs, but my contact at Tracker helped tremendously.

Rachel B.
Project Coordinator in VS

TrackerRMS Customer Service

4 4 jaar geleden

This program is web based, which is wonderful and can be accessed at any time. All the information is there, at any given time and available. The ease and functionality of this product is very reassuring. However the best review I can give is in regards to my customer service. One of the customer rep is and has been amazing. She is attentive and reacts and replies immediately with help to any issue I have had. She genuinely cares about taking care of her customers and is exceptional at what she does. I am grateful she is my Client Manager. I have zero concern when I place a ticket or email her that I will not get a response and resolution basically immediately. She is simply wonderful.

This program does time out quite a bit and logs me out as well in the middle of working. We also cant always have exactly what we want immediately, there has to be some development involved at times for certain things.

Sarah W.
Managing Director in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Recruiting Powerhouse: Tracker Review

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Tracker is the backbone of our recruiting operation and allows us to be very, very efficient and effective in our work: it's easy to identify, organize and track candidates and all search activity and communications in one interface.

Tracker was clearly designed by experts in the recruiting industry: it's interface is very, very intuitive and easy to navigate. Tracker presents information (about a search and candidates) in a format that is highly accessible and organized: the interface delivers the most important and changing elements of any search in just a few screens. I was very productive within the first day of using Tracker: it was very easy to integrate with our business processes too.

Initially, we needed to create customized search templates to reflect the core types of information we needed to track. Our customer support representative was terrific in helping us learn how to modify the templates, although it would have been ideal to be able to manage that process without support.

Kayla R.
Staffing Consultant in Canada
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Customer Service is excellent!

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have worked closely with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she has taught me so much about Tracker and what it can do. Before [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I was using Tracker for basic tracking. After working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for a couple of sessions, she has taught me so much about how Tracker can help me do my job and automize essential emails, marketing, tracking, reporting and keeping in touch.
It makes my job much more effective.

The software is great. It is user-friendly. Colourful, easy, great with reporting and automation.

I wish Tracker were a little more integrated. When you upload a new resume to an existing candidate or something from LinkedIn, it would automatically change the title and current company that the candidate works at in their file.

Leah B.
Administrative Assistant in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Great product!

5 9 maanden geleden

I like how easy the interface is to use. Customer service is also great.

None. I enjoy using this product. I would recommend to others.

Director Of Business Operations in VS
201-500 werknemers

Miles ahead of Bullhorn

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The transparency across the team is great if you set up the reports properly and build out dashboards.

TrackerRMS is very customizable to work with our process. The customer service is bar none. I always got the chance to meet with them during a conference and they are just good people. The system is easy to use.

The system can be a little sluggish at times. Tends to not always catch duplicate candidates that are added in.

Kristin S.
Executive Administrator, Sales and Marketing in VS

First-time ATS admin, Experienced CRM User

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The value of TrackerRMS can only be appreciated when the platform is being used to its fullest capacity by everyone on your team. If there is someone not committed to the process, the data input accuracy, or their due diligence, it decreases the potential of what this system can offer. Having impressively responsive customer success and account management team at TrackerRMS means that there shouldn't be any excuse for underutilization.

I appreciate how TrackerRMS offers many ways to accomplish the same result. It doesn't force me to do any activity using a singular approach. I have experience with CRMs; however, this is my first encounter with an Applicant Tracking System, so coming into this organization, I reset my expectations. What worked on other platforms wasn't going to apply to this one and, more often than not, not being realistic with ANY software can create negative experiences. The FAQs, orientation videos, and support via the account management and success teams make learning the functionality easier than most systems. The trick is actually to focus on the material, though. If you do, you'll be interacting with everything the platform has to offer and more in no time. If you don't, I guarantee it'll be a source of frustration because it is the same with learning anything new or unfamiliar. Having the ability to store communications, documentation, comments, company, and candidate details all in one place is more of a strength than most realize. It reduces the time you have to search for things in your e-mail, cloud storage, desktop, etc. The workflow is logical, and the customizations allow for a company or department to generate specific reporting applicable to their team. The LinkedIn integration, ability to forward e-mails to a record, change dashboards, and streamline processes as you see fit is a tremendous asset.

The "con" section of any review never seems fair to the company, from my perspective. What I see as unfavorable from my view may be a positive for someone else. The platform does what it promises. It allows you to track leads, add details to records, manage candidates, automate marketing campaigns, integrate with applicable apps such as LinkedIn, track time, manage payroll, store documents, and produce detailed reports. The only con I have with the system is the information being put into it by the other fallible human beings (nothing and no one is perfect). What goes in is what comes out. Not having everyone be as conscientious of their data entry is the source of my frustration as an admin. Some may say "inflexibility" and a lack of customization are cons. However, from a development standpoint, the more flexibility and custom options you build for clients, the higher the risk for issues. So even if some of my ideas are great ones, that doesn't mean they belong in a system with thousands of others that it'd negatively impact in the end.

Katie G.
VK
5 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our Company specializes in legal recruitment for large to mid size International Law Firms and in –house legal team. As an experienced recruiter, I have always relied upon my database system to assist and keep up to date with my day to day work movements; as well as my candidates, clients, jobs and future leads. A good database system is like your second brain, your on line PA and at times your motivator! This is what Tracker RMS provides for me, a system that I can rely on at any time, where ever I am in the world, I can simply logon and keep abreast of my business . Over the years I have used a variety of database systems, some basic and some complicated, but Tracker RMS supersedes all of the previous systems I have used. It is a simple and easy tool to use, which never causes any issues or complications as I have had in the past with other systems; and yet provides such a high level of organization and information gathering. Every morning, I can log on and see what active jobs I have, new candidates who have registered are highlighted to me, I am reminded of tasks that I need to do, and I can scroll through and remind myself of conversations recently had with both Client Firms and candidates. When a job comes in, I can search for the relevant candidates easily and quickly - moving from their CV, to my contact notes, to previous history is so simple with no long pauses and extra quirks, everything as a recruiter that you need. This is particularly important if you need immediate access to a variety of information whilst on a call. No time for long pauses as you move from screen to screen! If I need to check on the financials, the invoices or outgoing bills are all to hand and can be shown in a variety of charts to help me monitor the company finances. Every Friday I have to go in and make sure that the temporary workers have all completed their on line timesheets and then, with one click of a button, send it over to the Client to approve - from this the invoice is then generated. Nice and simple and my Clients really appreciate the on line time sheet facility! From the start, the team at Tracker RMS have given outstanding customer service. No problem is to small from them and they really go out their way to provide an extra level of service. They seem to understand your business needs and are always one step ahead! They also listen to your suggestions as a recruiter; the continuous improvement and development of Tracker RMS is a joy and excitement to watch! It is easy to update the agency website with new jobs listed on Tracker RMS, as it is all linked together and gives the candidates the ability to register through the website and their details fall into Tracker. It really gives the agency an extra level of professionalism and is a time saving device! Tracker RMS works well for the small recruitment agency as well as the larger agency. Having worked previously in larger agencies, I found that generally people were reluctant to feed information into the database system and keep their movements up to date. I was continuously frustrated by my colleagues. Their plea was that the inputting of information was time consuming, of no benefit, that they did not understand how to do it, etc. None of this could apply to Tracker RMS and, as the business grows, I can envisage that Tracker RMS would provide the perfect system to bring a large group of people together to work effectively and efficiently as a team. I am delighted with Tracker RMS and now in my second year of use there is quite simply no turning back! I would be lost with out it! Thank you Tracker RMS !

Gary D.
CEO in VK

Tracker RMS - a fantastic end to end recruitment solution

5 6 jaar geleden

1. New layout to allow you to create any tabs and content are great. I have a layout for my sales team that is different to my recruitment team. 2. Weekly webinars are great and online help files are ideal for startup companies. System is really quick unlike others that I have used. 3. Rich in features from prospecting to placements. Job board searching works really well for sourcing and with only one system needed for all aspects of our business, TrackerRMS work well for us and integrates into our QuickBooks system so saves us a lot of time.

1. The campaign tool is excellent and whist its great that it tracks bounce backs it would be ideal if it could tell me which landing pages the contacts have clicked on 2. TrackerRMS is an end to end tool so it can be a little intimidating at first. The team were very helpful in guiding me through training and making sure I understood the workflow. Once you get the basics its easy. 3 They did not have a big web presence and I only found them though Software Advice.

Vera D.
Director of Operations in VS

Highly recommed TrackerRMS!

5 7 jaar geleden

We started using TrackerRMS in February 2015 after having evaluated about 15 other options. We spent a great deal of time evaluating Applicant Tracking Systems to ensure we were selecting the right software that could meet our requirements and equally important a company who stands behind their Customers by providing premium Customer Service. TrackerRMS was undeniably the hands down winner. TrackerRMS offers an extremely intuitive, clean, and easy to use design and navigation which was of primary importance to us to ensure our team would be able to learn the system without impacting recruitment efforts. Most of the other Applications charge per feature whereas with TrackerRMS, they were included in the base price. We have been particularly impressed by the flexibility and usability of the system.We no longer need to update dozens of manual Excel spreadsheets due to Tracker's customizable reporting.

I honestly can't identify any weaknesses in TrackerRMS. The best part is the TrackerRMS team continually listens to our feedback and implements upgrades frequently so all clients can leverage. We really feel like we are in a relationship with TrackerRMS and that says a lot.

Melanie D.
Recruiting Manager in India
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Major product improvements needed! But overall, pocket friendly and excellent customer service!!

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It would have been great if candidates added to the long list for a particular job would not be lost after the list is cleared. There can always be a change in the job description and the candidates we thought were not a fit at first could be a fit after the update. In that case it can be easier to go to that list and shortlist candidates again.
After a reply kicks in for a posting, it would have been great to get a notification.

Tracker has excellent customer service - very personal, professional and quick to respond! We mainly dealt csr and she is amazing! Her coaching is thorough and she communicates patiently and clearly. She provided us with useful ideas in making our tracker use more effective! Coming to the Tracker software, I must say that it is user-friendly, pocket-friendly and customizable to fit into one's needs!

Found the product a little time consuming as it does not sort data when clicking on columns. Sourcing from job sites can also be made more user friendly and a better snippet of the profile can be provided. The view of the snippet as well as the resume (it may be the font or the font size) and the alignment looks very different from the actual view of the resume. Saving a draft is not possible like how it can me done in other email providers. While there have been other minor hiccups every now and then, they have been corrected within 24 hours by the responsive Tracker team.

Lisa C.
Relationship Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

I Love TrackerRMS

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall TrackerRMS has been one of the best programs that I have worked with. Simone, as well as the other employees, are very helpful and willing to assist. No matter the issue or concern she is willing to listen and help figure it out and if she cannot most importantly she will do her best to find out. I love TrackerRMS and look forward its continued growth in popularity

I like everything about this program, it makes it very easy for workflow and process. It is very user-friendly I can easily pick up where I left off and the email functionality is awesome, now that I am using it.

There isn't much I do not like, maybe there can be additional color options added to be able to use in display settings

Kim G.
Director of Sales in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great change from Bullhorn!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tracker's customer service is personal, professional and very quick. They care about our success with their system and have made many adjustments to fit our needs.

Our team would agree that one of the largest benefits in Tracker is the ease of work flow and the power of the templates. For example if you are sending a contract to a client once you have placed a consultant, the template will not only send the email with the agreement, but it will also update the job work flow as well as the candidate work flow and close the job all in one step. It keeps our system much cleaner than before.

I would like to see the ability to auto-journal multiple email addresses for one contact or consultant.

Tyler E.
Operations Analyst and IT Systems Admin. in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent tool and reliable customer support

5 4 jaar geleden

-As a company we were able to transfer and consolidate two different systems, SalesForce and BigBiller, into one accessible databank that can be better utilized by our team -Their customer support - has been incredibly responsive and helpful through our transition and the learning curve associated.

-There is a learning curve. The process can be sped up however, the guide/walkthrough videos and the customer support are both great resources. -The transition was bumpy as first, but to be expected as we were not only moving but also combining two different platforms of data into one singular software. Which was underestimated on the TrackerRMS side.

Theresa R.
HR Coordinator in
51-200 werknemers

Time sheets feature

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use an Employee Login button on our web page that is superb! Candidates easily link to the Tracker site to open a time sheet. Great!

Connection to customer support by two ways: tickets and call-in service. Either connection gets results within a short period of time.

Because candidates don't always pay attention to where they list hours, on the time sheet weekly entry screen, the order of the Planning Tasks that list on screen could change from Alphabetic to most common- Regular Hours line then OT line then others

Blaine S.
Principal in
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Collaboration with the Customers needs at the forefront

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very few ATS' bring an easy to use CRM for sales, that is simple and intuitive that the staffing industry requires. TrackerRMS is most interested in listening to the needs of their customers to develop a best of breed product. Genuine authenticity in the business partnership.

Easy to use interface, customer first approach, committed to constant enhancements. Integration with technologies that are constantly changing and evolving in the staffing and recruiting industry makes the product very attractive. Customization of verbiage used by your own firm allows the product to feel like you made it yourself - engineered for just your firm.

Continual advancements in mobile (phone) application will enhance usage in the field that will bring speed to the activities of staffing sales professionals.

Abbey L.
VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Our Voice has Finally Been Heard!

5 7 jaar geleden

TrackerRMS Recruitment is a fantastic system. This system runs like a well-oiled machine and meets the necessities for all businesses types, from larger corporations to smaller businesses. No matter how unique your business process is, and no matter what needs you need met, Tracker is built to excel for you. Tracker truly believes in client relationships. Their entire development is based upon their client's needs. Requests, ideas, and tickets are not just read and heard like with the normal big name ATS vendors; they're developed! We have never felt like just another ticket when it comes to Tracker, because they take immediate action to guarantee your satisfaction. It provides strong CV parsing using the top provider, Sovern. It's cloud-based, and we have a dedicated Server through Rackspace. It's SQL, data migration, and importation-friendly. Tracker flows seamlessly from CRM to ATS to Onboarding to Accounting/Payroll to EMS (Employee Management System).

Truly, anything with TrackerRMS that has needed improvement or development has been established. There's nothing to dislike.

Theresa Z.
Principal in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

20+ years in staffing and Tracker's a winner!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With my years of experience in staffing, I was a bit skeptical that a relatively-unheard-of ATS would be able to compete with some of the big boys in this market and they are not only competing but winning on a variety of fronts. Tracker has won me over!

Customization/layout of screens Customer service/tech support is completely responsive They take suggestions, listen and give all ideas consideration They are constantly rolling out new features to the product

There's not much I don't like about it. Of course I'd love to have all the bells and whistles from every ATS I've ever used or seen, but that's just not realistic. Tracker has taken several suggestions and turned them into reality, so the things I may have missed with previously used ATS' are diminishing.

Kim W.

Very happy with Tracker RMS

5 5 jaar geleden

very easy to use. easy to load resumes and search key words. great place to keep track of recruiting information.

I've created some manual fields which are great but sometimes those fields don't automatically populate in "workflow". I probably just need to call Tracker to have them help me fix it. They are always responsive in helping me figure things out and customize things how I would like them.

Paul D.
president in
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great exp working with Courtney Harchak helping us to build out and customize the tracker for our workflow.

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: love the tool, user interface, customer support.
would like to work with team to continue to leverage the tools & resources.

ability to customize settings, simple easy to use UX and small company feel when i needs support! able to use for sales team & recruiting team.

inability to integrate with linkedin. does not seem to seamlessly link to 3rd party tools (i could be wrong!)

Sam C.
Director in
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great functionality and reasonably priced

4 5 jaar geleden

Huge amount of flexibility with what information to show/hide from different system users - streamlining many of the everyday processes that recruiters, admin staff and BD reps have to complete. There are some great reporting tools to help managers keep track of KPIs - again, flexibility here far exceeds many of the competitors in the market. Although the company is small, they are very attentive to our needs, and did a great job of importing the data from our previous CRM.

Currently, the look and feel of the product is a little dated, but it seems like the next update will modernize the software to be more in line with competitors.