Patriot Accounting reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Patriot Accounting

Eenvoudig boekhouden voor eigenaren van kleine bedrijven. Betaal een onbeperkt aantal leveranciers, maak facturen. Banktransacties importeren en meer.

Meer informatie over Patriot Accounting

90 reviews worden weergegeven

Lucy G.
Partner
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

"Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input"

Opmerkingen: Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Pluspunten: We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Minpunten: Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020
Jonathan R.
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020

"Patriot Accounting"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Pluspunten: The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

Minpunten: As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020
Melissa S.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

"Best payroll and invoicing software!"

Opmerkingen: I love it! Super easy and responsive customer support

Pluspunten: Everything in one place and I had no idea what I was doing. Patriot made it easy.

Minpunten: I wish the reporting feature had more export to excel functions for filing my commercial liability, NC101 ESC form and employee wages for Child support reports as well as other government support employees need info supplied by employers. When I run a report for a customer it would be nice to be able to save that or export. I would love to customize and save the customization of emails mailed within Patriot invoicing.

Claire R.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2020

"Patriot accounting and payroll software"

Opmerkingen: Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Pluspunten: Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

Minpunten: One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

• Beoordeeld op 28-1-2020
Dj W.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

"Perfect for Tracking 1099 Subcontractor Payments"

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. Their customer support - whether on the phone or through the chat feature - is top notch. Very responsive, friendly and knowledgeable people.

Pluspunten: Patriot Accounting is the best tool I've used for tracking 1099 subcontractor payments throughout the year and producing the necessary end of year forms for tax filings.

Minpunten: I only use the quick pay features and reporting in the accounting software

Brianna P.
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020

"Patriot Payroll"

Opmerkingen: This is cost-effective and sold spending a lot of money on Payroll services which is always necessary if you can get away from when running a small business!

Pluspunten: Everything is clear and polished on this user-friendly Payroll service!

Minpunten: Nothing because the very first time I was able to learn about this through my associate who also showed me how to set up the free trial and from there I went on and bought the service!

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020
Senior Financial Analyst
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2020

"User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support"

Opmerkingen: In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Pluspunten: This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Minpunten: I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2020
Carl M.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020

"Does everything I need"

Pluspunten: The software will automatically correct you if you make an entry that doesn't balance. Very user friendly. The layout is great and the reports are insightful.

Minpunten: If I didn't have a business degree and taken a few accounting classes it would probably have been tough to get started. Making journal entries more than two lines and knowing which categories to use would be difficult with no prior experience. I struggled for a couple months trying to remember what I had learned from accounting 101 back in College.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020
Yessenia C.
Secretary
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020

"Easy to use and Affordable"

Opmerkingen: this software is so affordable and easy to use. I have payroll with patriot and now the accounting .
i would record my transactions but i read the blogs and i was intrigue and i am glad to select this software and signed up with it . i even called my brother and share how this software helps you keep track of the business

Pluspunten: The journal entry how it syncs my bank statement and i am able categorize the account .
Creating Invoice .
Keeping track of my business revenue .

Minpunten: Patriot needs an update to fuction on the phone.

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020
Brian F.
  • Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020

"Great Customer Service"

Pluspunten: Very easy to use, always able to find what I am needing and their customer service great. Easy and fast online chat service.

Minpunten: There isn't much to say, I am happy with the software.

• Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020
Jeff C.
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

"Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done"

Opmerkingen: Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

Pluspunten: We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

Minpunten: It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

Darrell W.
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

"Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss"

Opmerkingen: It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

Pluspunten: The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

Minpunten: Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Tracy G.
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

"Good"

Opmerkingen: Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

Pluspunten: Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

Minpunten: I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Paulina N.
Medical Technologist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018

"It is a user-friendly cloud-based accounting system for small business owners and accountants."

Opmerkingen: What I liked about it that it was quick and easy to use. The software did all the accounting jobs such as bill pay, paid contractors and vendors accurately, tracked the payments, and generated reports. It is great that it is available in the form of application.

Pluspunten: This software is very easy to use. It allows to track customer invoices, pay bills, print forms and pay vendors. It also integrates with other Patriot products, such as Patriot payroll. One of the awesome features allows users to create default prices for products and services and specify the sales tax rate. In addition there is also a view of unpaid invoices and record payments from customers. In the report section users can track account balances, view balance sheets, profit and loss statements, vendor payments and more. This system is available in the form of application as well which is great, you can access your data from anywhere anytime.

Minpunten: I experience some problems at the beginning with setting up the system, however, there are videos available for trouble shooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and responsive.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018
Tim O.
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2020

"Great product, great service & great value!"

Opmerkingen: No problems and Patriot makes accounting/payroll a breeze!

Pluspunten: It's ease of use and support when needed that explain things in simple, non computer person language!

Minpunten: What is there not to like! Great product and service...when i need help they are there!

David K.
OWNER
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

"PATRIOT ACCOUNTING HAS MADE MY LIFE EASIER!"

Opmerkingen: HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

Pluspunten: BEFORE I WAS PAYING AN ACCOUNTANT ALOT PER MONTH NOW I'M PAYING UNDER
SOME AMOUNT PER MONTH. VERY AFFORDABLE!
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST I'VE SEEN OF ANY OTHER PROGRAMS I USE FOR MY BUSINESS.
EASE OF USE, IT TOOK ME VERY LITTLE TIME TO LEARN THIS PROGRAM. IF IT DID HAS A QUESTION I RECEIVED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE HELP VIA PHONE, WITH VERY LITTLE WAITING TIME.
LOVE THIS PROGRAM AND RECOMMEND TO TO ANY SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

Minpunten: HAD TROUBLE WITH ACCEPTING MY CARD FOR DIRECT PAYMENTS. OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE NO CONS WITH THIS PROGRAM.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018
Nichole D.
Executive Director
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

"WE LOVE PATRIOT"

Opmerkingen: We switched from QuickBooks to Patriot in May, and we are SO HAPPY we made the switch! Patriot is able to do everything that QuickBooks can, but for a much more reasonable price. Patriot also does a lot of things automatically that you would have to manually enter for QuickBooks. Patriot has made my job a lot easier!

Pluspunten: Automatic features (i.e. transaction rules), clean design, free of clutter! Also, LOVE Patriot's customer service! <3

Minpunten: I was emailing Patriot support about this - but we would really appreciate the ability to send invoices to customers and charge their credit card (instead of having the customer fill it out). We have customers that we charge every month and would love to be able to do that through Patriot, we're currently using mHelpDesk

David F.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

"Real accounting with good support"

Opmerkingen: More detailed accounting and I don't get so many questiona from my accountant about "why did you record the transaction that way"

Pluspunten: Lower Price and has many more feature that I could word with

Minpunten: Takes a bit you get use to when switching from less functional accounting systems

van Patriot Software op 6-9-2019

Thanks for the great review David! We are thrilled to offer small business owners the option to enter transactions as cash basis, then give reports to their accountants as accrual basis with a click of a button. (Our customers' accountants are thrilled too!)

• Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
David B.
Treasurer
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

"All-around GREAT!"

Opmerkingen: Excellent documentation. Knowledgeable and responsive customer support.

Pluspunten: The programming team listens to my suggestions. They effectively add more features and functionality that improves its usefulness.

Minpunten: I don't find anything to dislike. I can imagine either some more flexible reporting or additional reports, but I find reporting adequate as it is.

Terry K.
Principal
  • Beoordeeld op 17-8-2015

"Easy to Use, Reasonable, with Good Support"

Opmerkingen: I'm glad I found Patriot Software. I own a small business and was using a local CPA for my payroll, which occurs every other week. Many checks were cut for employees on Friday payday using estimates for their taxes and net. It was always a concern on Monday or Tuesday each week when I'd send in employee hours to my CPA that I'd have them by Friday morning so I could cut checks for my staff. After six or eight months worrying about how to pay my staff, I decided I'd just use Abra HR and Payroll as I did for years when I was the only employee on my payroll. I contacted an Abra reseller to upgrade my license and couldn't believe how expensive it would be. That brought me to Patriot. For a few bucks each month, I can run my payroll from anywhere I can get on the internet. Its easy to use and available night and day. Like any software it has a few little quirks, but none that make me want to stop using it. Overall, its excellent, accessible, and easy enough to use once you figure out how you want things to work. I've told my CPA about it, and now he is recommending Patriot to many of his small business clients with good feedback as well. Good job, Patriot, and thank you.

van Patriot Software op 17-8-2015

Thanks for the great review Terry. We are happy you found value in our software. We enjoy serving you, and are looking forward to having many more years doing so!

• Beoordeeld op 17-8-2015
Marchello P.
OWNER

"DISAPPOINTED"

Pluspunten: SET UP WAS EASY, DOWNHILL AFTER THAT.
PERHAPS IT IS ACTUALLY EASIER THAN I AM EXPECTING, AND NOT GIVING IT A CHANCE.

Minpunten: PERHAPS I DID NOT SETUP CORRECTLY, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE ANY TRANSACTION I DO IS LIKE PERFORMING JOURNAL ENTRIES ONLY, I AM USED TO QUICKBOOKS, VERY EASY AND INTUITIVE, PATRIOT NOT SO MUCH,
EXAMPLE IS ADDING ACCOUNTS ON THE FLY IN THE MIDDLE OF TRANSACTIONS, INSTEAD OF CANCELLING TRANSACTION, AND CREATING THE ACCOUNT, THEN START OVER WITH THE TRANSACTION

Denise S.
Accounting Mgr
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

"The accounting system I have used for the price"

Opmerkingen: So far it has been a great system to access either on my computer or phone

Pluspunten: It was easy to set up and since not a big company did not need all the bells and whistle that cost a fortune to have and not use.

Minpunten: I wish the invoice numbers would print on the attachment that I print to send with my checks

James G.
Attorney
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018

"Easy Basic Payroll"

Pluspunten: This payroll software was easy to setup with use of tutorials and begin using swiftly. The price is cheap and has all the basic functions you need to run simple payroll, and you can cancel at any time with no obligation. For an extra fee, the software will also file all mandatory forms for you with the correct government agencies by their deadlines.

Minpunten: It can be a hassle to make changes to payroll if you make a mistake when you originally run it, which can in turn compromise the bottom line on your government payroll forms. It is just simpler for me to file the tax forms myself, but not everyone knows how to do that.

van Patriot Software op 18-9-2018

Thanks for the great review James. Just to clarify, you can easily void payrolls in the software without worrying about your 941 submissions IF the payrolls are changed before the quarter closes and payroll tax filings are submitted. Of course, if payrolls are changed after Patriot Software files, amended returns will need to be submitted, which we are happy to do for our full service payroll customers.

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018
Paul G.
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-9-2020

"Great value, Excellent Convenience"

Pluspunten: I love that Patriot Software calculates and reports all my payroll tax information. As a small business owner, I don't have time for all the busywork that used to come with payroll and taxes. I had tried QB for payroll and never could make it work.

Minpunten: My business is small, so Patriot Software covers all my needs.

Pam A.
office manager
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019

"Great software"

Opmerkingen: Makes my bookkeeping so much simpler

Pluspunten: The ease of daily tasks especially payroll invoicing and reports. Sales tax is done in a jiffy as well as monthly expense reports.

Minpunten: I really have nothing negative to say about this software

• Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019