Patriot Accounting reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Patriot Accounting

Eenvoudig boekhouden voor eigenaren van kleine bedrijven. Betaal een onbeperkt aantal leveranciers, maak facturen. Banktransacties importeren en meer.

Meer informatie over Patriot Accounting

68 reviews worden weergegeven

Lucy G.
Partner
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020

"Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input"

Opmerkingen: Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

Pluspunten: We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

Minpunten: Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2020
Jonathan R.
  • Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020

"Patriot Accounting "

Opmerkingen: Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

Pluspunten: The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

Minpunten: As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

• Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020
Claire R.
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2020

"Patriot accounting and payroll software "

Opmerkingen: Overall Patriot has been responsive, easy to use and has saved me time with taxes. I don't think they have as many features developed yet as QuickBooks and that may cause me to switch but I'm happy for now

Pluspunten: Patriot is extremely user friendly for someone who is new to accounting and small business. I've been mostly able to figure it all out by myself, and when I do need help their customer support team is awesome. I love their feature to pay taxes for is and it is well worth the price so I dont have to worry about it.

Minpunten: One thing that I dislike about this software specifically for a painting business is that if I have an employee working interior and exterior hours within the same pay period , there's no way (that I'm aware of) to use a multitude of L&I codes for different hours when I run payroll.

• Beoordeeld op 28-1-2020
Brianna P.
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020

"Patriot Payroll "

Opmerkingen: This is cost-effective and sold spending a lot of money on Payroll services which is always necessary if you can get away from when running a small business!

Pluspunten: Everything is clear and polished on this user-friendly Payroll service!

Minpunten: Nothing because the very first time I was able to learn about this through my associate who also showed me how to set up the free trial and from there I went on and bought the service!

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020
Senior Financial Analyst
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2020

"User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support"

Opmerkingen: In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

Pluspunten: This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

Minpunten: I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2020
Paulina N.
Medical Technologist
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018

"It is a user-friendly cloud-based accounting system for small business owners and accountants. "

Opmerkingen: What I liked about it that it was quick and easy to use. The software did all the accounting jobs such as bill pay, paid contractors and vendors accurately, tracked the payments, and generated reports. It is great that it is available in the form of application.

Pluspunten: This software is very easy to use. It allows to track customer invoices, pay bills, print forms and pay vendors. It also integrates with other Patriot products, such as Patriot payroll. One of the awesome features allows users to create default prices for products and services and specify the sales tax rate. In addition there is also a view of unpaid invoices and record payments from customers. In the report section users can track account balances, view balance sheets, profit and loss statements, vendor payments and more. This system is available in the form of application as well which is great, you can access your data from anywhere anytime.

Minpunten: I experience some problems at the beginning with setting up the system, however, there are videos available for trouble shooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and responsive.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2018
Carl M.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020

"Does everything I need "

Pluspunten: The software will automatically correct you if you make an entry that doesn't balance. Very user friendly. The layout is great and the reports are insightful.

Minpunten: If I didn't have a business degree and taken a few accounting classes it would probably have been tough to get started. Making journal entries more than two lines and knowing which categories to use would be difficult with no prior experience. I struggled for a couple months trying to remember what I had learned from accounting 101 back in College.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2020
Brandon C.
Werving en selectie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-10-2019

"Extremely small business friendly."

Opmerkingen: Very friendly and responsive customer service. It's allowed me to keep a large volume of record keeping.

Pluspunten: Efficient and has a friend UI experience.

Minpunten: Payroll from business accounts are difficult to set up ( for my bank)

• Beoordeeld op 1-10-2019
Brian F.
  • Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020

"Great Customer Service"

Pluspunten: Very easy to use, always able to find what I am needing and their customer service great. Easy and fast online chat service.

Minpunten: There isn't much to say, I am happy with the software.

• Beoordeeld op 15-4-2020
Gisel S.
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020

"Makes everything easy"

Opmerkingen: It has been wonderful, life is much simpler.

Pluspunten: Everything, I love the fact that they are there for me to chat whenever I need them. I surely did at the beginning, now is just a breeze. They make everything so simple, I have told all my friends about them and how simple they are.

Minpunten: There is none. Everything is easy. Recommend it to everyone.

• Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020
David K.
OWNER
  • Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018

"PATRIOT ACCOUNTING HAS MADE MY LIFE EASIER!"

Opmerkingen: HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROGRAM FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

Pluspunten: BEFORE I WAS PAYING AN ACCOUNTANT ALOT PER MONTH NOW I'M PAYING UNDER
SOME AMOUNT PER MONTH. VERY AFFORDABLE!
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST I'VE SEEN OF ANY OTHER PROGRAMS I USE FOR MY BUSINESS.
EASE OF USE, IT TOOK ME VERY LITTLE TIME TO LEARN THIS PROGRAM. IF IT DID HAS A QUESTION I RECEIVED VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE HELP VIA PHONE, WITH VERY LITTLE WAITING TIME.
LOVE THIS PROGRAM AND RECOMMEND TO TO ANY SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!

Minpunten: HAD TROUBLE WITH ACCEPTING MY CARD FOR DIRECT PAYMENTS. OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE NO CONS WITH THIS PROGRAM.

• Beoordeeld op 7-2-2018
David F.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

"Real accounting with good support "

Opmerkingen: More detailed accounting and I don't get so many questiona from my accountant about "why did you record the transaction that way"

Pluspunten: Lower Price and has many more feature that I could word with

Minpunten: Takes a bit you get use to when switching from less functional accounting systems

van Patriot Software op 6-9-2019

Thanks for the great review David! We are thrilled to offer small business owners the option to enter transactions as cash basis, then give reports to their accountants as accrual basis with a click of a button. (Our customers' accountants are thrilled too!)

• Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Terry K.
Principal
  • Beoordeeld op 17-8-2015

"Easy to Use, Reasonable, with Good Support"

Opmerkingen: I'm glad I found Patriot Software. I own a small business and was using a local CPA for my payroll, which occurs every other week. Many checks were cut for employees on Friday payday using estimates for their taxes and net. It was always a concern on Monday or Tuesday each week when I'd send in employee hours to my CPA that I'd have them by Friday morning so I could cut checks for my staff. After six or eight months worrying about how to pay my staff, I decided I'd just use Abra HR and Payroll as I did for years when I was the only employee on my payroll. I contacted an Abra reseller to upgrade my license and couldn't believe how expensive it would be. That brought me to Patriot. For a few bucks each month, I can run my payroll from anywhere I can get on the internet. Its easy to use and available night and day. Like any software it has a few little quirks, but none that make me want to stop using it. Overall, its excellent, accessible, and easy enough to use once you figure out how you want things to work. I've told my CPA about it, and now he is recommending Patriot to many of his small business clients with good feedback as well. Good job, Patriot, and thank you.

van Patriot Software op 17-8-2015

Thanks for the great review Terry. We are happy you found value in our software. We enjoy serving you, and are looking forward to having many more years doing so!

• Beoordeeld op 17-8-2015
James G.
Attorney
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018

"Easy Basic Payroll"

Pluspunten: This payroll software was easy to setup with use of tutorials and begin using swiftly. The price is cheap and has all the basic functions you need to run simple payroll, and you can cancel at any time with no obligation. For an extra fee, the software will also file all mandatory forms for you with the correct government agencies by their deadlines.

Minpunten: It can be a hassle to make changes to payroll if you make a mistake when you originally run it, which can in turn compromise the bottom line on your government payroll forms. It is just simpler for me to file the tax forms myself, but not everyone knows how to do that.

van Patriot Software op 18-9-2018

Thanks for the great review James. Just to clarify, you can easily void payrolls in the software without worrying about your 941 submissions IF the payrolls are changed before the quarter closes and payroll tax filings are submitted. Of course, if payrolls are changed after Patriot Software files, amended returns will need to be submitted, which we are happy to do for our full service payroll customers.

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018
Pam A.
office manager
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019

"Great software"

Opmerkingen: Makes my bookkeeping so much simpler

Pluspunten: The ease of daily tasks especially payroll invoicing and reports. Sales tax is done in a jiffy as well as monthly expense reports.

Minpunten: I really have nothing negative to say about this software

• Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019
Beth A.
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-3-2020

"Patriot Software"

Pluspunten: This software is very user friendly. Their customer service is very helpful and I love the Chat feature. The response time is very quick.

Minpunten: I can't think of anthing that I don't like about the software.

• Beoordeeld op 11-3-2020
Mya B.
Accountant
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2016

"Exceptional Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love Patriot Software. The customer service is outstanding and they are a company that truly understands the needs of small business owners like myself.

Pluspunten: Ease of Use

Minpunten: N/A

van Patriot Software op 13-12-2016

Thank you for the fantastic review Mya! We pride ourselves on understanding that small business owners want to save time and money.

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2016
William S.
Assistant
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017

"Great software for doing small business payroll without an accountant"

Pluspunten: Patriot Software is a quick setup and you can easily add many employees at any time to a new or existing payroll. On demand payroll is convenient as well for when people need to be paid for different jobs.

Minpunten: Can be difficult to know if you are giving the right tax information while you are filling out information. It could be helpful to have some information regarding which categories one may belong to.

• Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017
Kymberly S.
Marketing/Accounting
  • Beoordeeld op 26-8-2015

"Super simple/user-friendly! Customer Service is impeccable."

Opmerkingen: We switched over to this software in the middle of the year. While, I chose to set everything up myself, customer service was there right to help with every single step. Any time I've had a question they've been able to answer either right away or find out for me as soon as possible.
Our only "cons" would be that our paychecks need to be laid out a little differently than they allow and also, a plus would be to have an automatic vacation time addition. Each payroll I have to manually enter in hours for my employees. It would be nice to just have that added in for me, like I can in Quickbooks.
Overall, it's insanely easy and for all of the services, it is way cheaper than Quickbooks. We are so glad we made the switch!

van Patriot Software op 26-8-2015

Thanks for the great review Kymberly. We wanted you to know automatic vacation accruals are currently in development. We want to hear your suggestions about the paycheck layout, so a Support Rep will be contacting you. We value your input!
Your friends at Patriot

• Beoordeeld op 26-8-2015
Curt B.
Chiropractor
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2017

"Patriot Accounting"

Opmerkingen: My experience has been a good one. It's quick and easy to use while also doing everything I need it to. It takes care of all the tax submissions so I don't have to and it's at an affordable price. Much more affordable than my accountant had been before switching to Patriot Software. I would definitely recommend.

Pluspunten: Ease of use
Affordable
Good Customer Service

Minpunten: I haven't had any negatives in using the product for several years now

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2017
Beth D.
Co-Director
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018

"This has been very user friendly even for someone who isn't an accountant."

Pluspunten: I like that it is easy to use, updates everything at one time and seems reasonably priced. I also like that they have a payroll program that can be tied to it for a reasonable price. The 30 day free trial clinched it for me because I was able to see that it would work for us before making a commitment.

Minpunten: It was a bit confusing to put in a starting balance and know what fund to offset without throwing off my 2018 numbers. Customer service did help me get it figured out. That was the most time consuming part of the set up.

• Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018
Clyde N.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2015

"The Best Deal and Serice I Have Found"

Opmerkingen: "Patriot Software is meeting my business needs, and offers everything a person could want in a Payroll Software Company. In fact, several other Payroll Companies have contacted me wanting to offer me their services. In asking them what they have to offer me, what's included in their services and at what cost, nothing comes close to the value I receive with Patriot; your competition just doesn't cut it! In addition, the Customer Service is the most consistently reliable, most courteous and helpful on the internet that I've ever done business with. Your Customer Service is always Classy! You helped set up my account at no charge. Every Time I have called with a question a friendly, patient and knowledgeable person guided me to the solution. Thanks much for being there for me.

van Patriot Software op 10-8-2015

Thanks so much for the fabulous review Clyde. You are commonly referred to as a sweetheart around here, and we enjoy serving you. We look forward to having you as a life-long customer.

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2015
Karen N.
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020

"software update"

Pluspunten: -everything is accessible online
-easy to use
-better than quick books

Minpunten: -"Apply full payment" after invoice is created
-cannot view entered check numbers
-once invoice is created, cannot edit the invoice once it is paid.

van Patriot Software op 19-2-2020

Thanks for the review Karen. We have passed your comments on to our product team!

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2020
Tamara P.
  • Beoordeeld op 5-8-2015

"The software is easy to use and will make processing my payroll alot simplier. "

Opmerkingen: I was using spreadsheets for my payroll and time sheets but entering them in patriot-software has been a lot simpler. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that the payroll history link disappeared before I was able to enter my complete history and I needed to get paycheck stubs to an employee for past payroll. Other than that, I am looking forward to the ease of my employees clocking in and out online instead of me having to remember what days they called out or was late to work. And patriot software is processing taxes, thank goodness.

van Patriot Software op 6-8-2015

Hi Tamara,
Thanks for taking the time to review us! A support rep will be contacting you about the payroll history link. The link removal is to safeguard you from entering in prior payrolls in an open tax period.
You will love our time and attendance software. It is so easy to track employee hours and send them to payroll with a click of a button.
We look forward to serving you!

• Beoordeeld op 5-8-2015
Marisa W.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2015

"Perfect for an individual employer looking for a basic and easy to use payroll service!"

Opmerkingen: I decided to pay my nanny over the table and was looking for a very basic payroll service that would calculate everything for me while also being affordable. Patriot definitely fit the bill. It's super reasonably priced, easy to use, and has the all the features I was looking for. Their customer service is extremely helpful and responsive when setting everything up. Bonus that they have free direct deposit. The only drawback so far is they don't support multiple pay rates for one employee/payroll (in a nanny situation this is common - 1 child vs 2 child rates); however, there was a pretty simple workaround and this feature is apparently going to be released soon. A+

van Patriot Software op 9-9-2015

Thanks for the terrific review Marisa! You are correct! We are currently developing "multiple pay rates" for employees. We will let you know as soon as it is available!

• Beoordeeld op 9-9-2015