Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Copper

Focus met Copper en Google op relaties en niet op dossiers. De enige CRM die is ontworpen voor, gebruikt door en wordt aanbevolen door Google.

Meer informatie over Copper

When I asked about a refund for the past 10 months, they said that I should have cancelled and when I said that I did, they said prove it.

Beoordelingen van Copper

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Copper heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 582 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Copper eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (582)

Scott
Scott
General Manager in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

The CRM for sales team on Gsuite

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click. The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail. Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Pipedrive, Salesforce Sales Cloud en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Copper te kiezen: I kept losing track of my conversations and follow up actions.

Overgestapt van: Google Sheets

Redenen om over te stappen op Copper: Salesforce clunky, very expensive and the team hated it. As a small business we didn't use 30% of it. Pipedrive was ok, but very simple and seemed to suit a very small team. It lacked multiple pipelines and didnt have the integration to Gsuite that Copper provided. Hubspot free was very simple and the full paid version of hubspot was super expensive. I didn't need the marketing features at all. Copper also had a better user experience and gsuite integration.

CEO in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

The ONLY Fully-Integrated CRM Solution for Google Workspace

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our small business has been a Copper client for the last 2-3 years and we have been incredibly happy with the Copper CRM product and the team that supports it. As our business grows, so do our CRM needs. Copper has been able to fulfill each of these needs as they arise, often from regular updates on their product roadmap. It's almost like Copper has been "inside our head" and developed exactly what we needed prior to us asking. @TeamCopper - Great job listening to your clients in the community and actually developing your product to suit our needs. This is what encouraged us to sign a 5-year agreement with you!

Full functionality within Google Workspace plug-in (Gmail, Calendar). Ability to pull a list view of Opportunities, Leads, etc and update individual records without leaving the screen (HUGE time-saver).

Import function needs work in the area of duplicate management and add/ overwrite tags. Third-party integration with Zapier makes this seamless but can add unnecessary expenses.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM, Insightly en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Copper te kiezen: Eat your heart out, Salesforce. Copper just packed your lunch! If you are looking for a robust CRM/ lead management/ marketing suite that has all the lipstick but WITHOUT the Dev cost of Salesforce et al, then you need to try Copper. We did. And we couldn't be happier. Just try it. You won't regret it.

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Copper: Copper was the robust, affordable solution to our growing CRM needs. Without the Dev cost.

bob
owner in
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Extremely Limited

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tried PW for my insurance biz. It was a total waste of time. It took 20+ hours to set up for my business and did very little to help organize contacts/meetings/notes as I required. Also needed to be able to filter/search for data. Overall, it lacked customization. Wanted to add custom fields like birthdates. This proved impossible, as the date field required input via pop up calendar, so you'd have to click through every month to get back to January 1 1965. I talked to their support people for a total of 3 hours and the conclusion of it all was "the software can't do that and we're not going to implement that unless a ton of people ask for it." That should have been a red flag because it just got worse. Importing data is super annoying. If you have a google sheet you want to import, you have to download it as a CSV then re-upload it, and hope the fields match up. It also adds a bunch of tags to crap that makes a huge data mess you end up wasting hours to fix. The dashboard is a total waste of space. There is no useful information. The People section is basically a glorified Excel spread sheet. When you export your data it grabs the fields, but leaves all of the activity notes behind, so you cannot back those Custom filters are another massive failure. If you want to filter by X but exclude everyone who already has Y, it's impossible. I think an undergrad designed this system because it lacks advanced features severely. If you want to set up a daily to-do queue, forget it. You might as well use paper checklist or a spreadsheet. Another major problem is that it will pull info out of your google contacts and if you check the box for Sync with Contacts, it will completely destroy your hardwork in contacts. It deletes data out of fields, such as addresses and phone numbers. You have to pay for another software called Pieworks to fix that, but it's also terrible. A simple basic feature that should be included is not, and you have to pay yet another monthly sub for something really stupid that should be there. It has an app for android, and it was convenient when out of the office. You can pull up the contact and if you just had a meeting with them, dictate the notes into logging a meeting. If you need to call them, just tap their phone number, and at the end of the call PW is already logging your call, just enter the notes about topics of discussion. However, the app needs improvement in terms of the dashboard, such as calendar and to do list like a call queue or other service tasks. You have to submit tickets for every little thing. It's extremely annoying and waste of your time. I decided to cancel this, pulled all of my data out of PW and set it up in a spreadsheet. PW is barely more than a spreadsheet with a pretty interface. It's not worth the money. You might as well use something free -- or spend the money and get a real CRM with all the features you really need.
They will not let you cancel. There is no place to remove your billing information or cancel your plan. You have to submit a ticket and hope they answer it, but more likely, they'll ignore it because they are a greedy company that ignores the requests users make on their website for changes.
They claim they are the CRM google uses, but that's not true. This is a very immature piece of software that cannot handle a serious business with specialized needs. They may have partnered with

Interface is OK but needs improvement. The app was convenient, but needs a better dashboard.

High cost, lack of customization and features. Have to submit tickets for any help. Lack of training videos.

Jacqueline
Broker/Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: TOP PRODUCER, BoomTown en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Copper te kiezen: Contactually really only kept you nurturing leads but didn't incorporate pipeline management along with transaction and data management effectively.

Overgestapt van: Contactually

Redenen om over te stappen op Copper: The amount of features and intuitive layout of the program was easily the most scalable as we grow, and the best value monetarily as well!

4 jaar geleden

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

Jaimee
Office Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Copper

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor Copper te kiezen: If you have ever used ACT, you will understand why.

Overgestapt van: Act!

4 jaar geleden

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

Petr
Petr
CIO in Tsjechië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Selection of a CRM Tool for emerged startup

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: quite ok but the price was too high for such a product for a small startup where we would need 7 accounts from 20 people total...as we do not have a dedicated sales or crm person that was killing it

there were good reviews so copper made it to the shortlist in selection for a CRM tool

the features seemed to be good 2 years ago but the development of the product seemed to be not evolving also compared to Nethunt the pricing was double so it lost mainly on the market price

Artem
Artem
Founder in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Good, well-balanced small business CRM

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Copper is feature-rich and did everything we wanted it to do to manage sales at a relatively large website. We used Copper to manage leads, convert them to opportunities, track payments, and fulfill our clients' orders. We also set up integrations with Slack and Google Forms, which made it much easier for clients to reach out and for us to track progress and discuss projects in a single tool (Slack).

Pricing could be more competitive, but compared to Salesforce, it's probably not bad at all.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Copper: Price and simplicity, given how capable it still was for our needs.

M. Woodrow
M. Woodrow
Vice President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Keep it Simple Stupid

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Simple Easy to use Integrates with Email Minimalistic yet still feature heavy Provides actionable sales process data

Which it dealt with duplication a little bit better

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Insightly en Pipedrive

Redenen om voor Copper te kiezen: We still use monday.com for project management but it just wasnt the right tool for a sales CRM

Overgestapt van: monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Copper: Simplicity of use and customization.

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

More than I'll ever need

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great. It has been hassle-free and has helped us stay organized.

The product is very clean and simple to use. On top of that, every little detail can be customized.

For whatever reason, support seems to be hard to reach. Any questions that come up usually take 2 days to be answered.

Eric
Eric
Director and Sales and Marketing in Nieuw-Zeeland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Fabulous CRM product for Gmail users

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to trial product. Sales support team was very helpful. Not too pushy.
Software has exceed my expectations.

Easy to set up and use, great UI. The tight integration with Gmail is really the killer feature for us.

If you accidentally delete records they cannot be recovered. Not good if you accidentally delete all your contacts and have not done a manual back up ..

Owner in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Basic CRM

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was good until I knew I was paying more for less.

At that time I was looking for a CRM that integrates with G Suite at that time called Google Apps. This was the second CRM I tried.

You have to play a lof more for the better features that actually completes the CRM. After checking out other companies I realized after using it for more than a year that the CRM is lacking in features.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Dynamics 365

Redenen om voor Copper te kiezen: I stop using Office 365 and switched to Google Apps.

Overgestapt van: Dynamics 365

Jesse
Interior Designer in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Convenient

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to work with and understand once you get into it. Works well for keeping a collection of information on projects in one organized location.

It was easy for multiple users to interface and access the same information either in the office or in the field.

We needed a software a little more robust that could working with our current systems and help with estimates.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Buildertrend

Redenen om over te stappen op Copper: Price and flexibility. We ended up switching to Buildertrend after about a year though.

4 jaar geleden

Bummed we weren't able to be a part of your tech stack but appreciate the insightful feedback, Jesse. Hope we can be a solution for you in the future!

Timothy
COO in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Hooked in by Gmail integration, Pushed Away by Lack of Features

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The icing on the cake for us with Copper (which had an easier to remember name when it was called Prosperworks), was that we decided to cancel and reached out about ending our contract. Since we did it after the end of the 2nd year of our contract, we were now committed for a 3rd year. We had to remember to do so a month in advance of the end of our 1 year. Now, anyone who is in SaaS knows that this is insane. This is a self-setup system (I may have spoken to a person once). The only reason to do this is to take advantage of your customers. This is a terrible practice and I wish we had never made the mistake of engaging with them.

We embraced Copper even though it was a little pricey for a small business and required us to commit to a year. Our main reason for using it is that everyone in the company has to at some points be a salesperson and we thought that a tool built for Gmail would be the best option.

When we started to seriously use the software for more than big contracts and started to reach out to a lot of prospects, the holes in the system were glaring. There are a ton of small things that just drove us crazy. We ended with tons of duplicates. To eliminate them you have to export to Excel, etc. Not fun and not realistic. Any mistakes during data imports caused all sorts of data problems. There is no automating of drip email campaigns. The navigation is so confusing. We spent a lot of time figuring out where we clicked to get to a particular screen and how to replicate it. I found myself being super careful to do the exact same thing every time because it shows leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities in an alternating left-right fashion that is just confusing. The absolute biggest is that there are no reports that give you any insights into how your email is performing, which is odd because they've written blog posts on the importance of doing so. All you can see is a running list of who opened your email or didn't. It is like looking at a terminal window for error messages.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Timothy, thanks for the thorough review. We're very sorry about the experience you've had with our team in the past, and we're doing everything we can to make things right. We understand Emilia from our team reached out and was able to connect with you to better understand where we could better improve and address the hurdles you've run into. We're happy to hear the lines of communication were open and extend that offer to you beyond Emilia's initial outreach. Thanks again.

Dulce
Legal Assistant in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Best CRM I’ve come across!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I think it’s very user friendly and I love that the app is also very convenient to use. Helps it’s stay organized on the go as well. It also very rarely crashes. I would say it has crashed twice in the 4+ years I’ve been using it.

I love that we are able to track everything related to a specific client. Every email, text, phone calls, task, state a case is in, etc. You can also make calls straight from the mobile copper app! So convenient. The administrator is able to customize the contacts to include what is necessary for their type of business. It also shows when some created a task, assigned a task, completed it.

The only issue I can complain about is not about Copper itself but about the extension I have installed to chrome. I love that I can sync/relate emails to copper contacts so that all correspondence related to a contact shows up on that individuals copper—especially since we receive emails from courts, prosecutors, etc. and it’s helpful to sort the emails to the correct contact in copper. My main complaint is that once you “relate” an email to copper, you can’t unrelate it. Since we have hundreds of active cases at a time and we receive hundreds of emails daily, it’s easy to accidentally relate it to the wrong person. The only fix I’ve found is that you can delete the email in the copper contact feed (it does not delete it from Gmail) but it does leave a block in the feed that says “this email was deleted” which of course doesn’t look good. Really wish there was a way to unrelate emails altogether.

Andrew
Manager in Australië
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Beware, especially when it comes to pricing

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Beware of Prosperworks pricing strategy...of course nobody picks up a CRM system for a few months, not if you are making a serious decision for your company. Then, of course, the pricing decision favours the bigger payment annual plan (as opposed to the smaller monthly payment which is much higher on an ongoing basis) so I expect most businesses to opt for the annual plan. But BEWARE of two things:
1) If you terminate at any time then "All charges are final, non-cancelable, and nonrefundable," This means you can sign on annually, use it for a month, give them their required 60 days termination notice, cancel.....but no refund.
2) AUTO RENEWAL. There is no prior notice on the 12 month mark. We had decided not to renew and thought we would get off the system at end of the 12 month period. Unfortunately, we thought we had commenced in March, but it turns out to be February, by which time the annual fee has been already taken from our account...then we are into the NOT REFUND terms.
Advice: I don't believe any small company can assess a crm for suitability during the 2 week free period after which we were forced to make a purchase decision. To save money (and we intended to be long term users) we signed on for annual plan. We stopped using the system after 6 months. I'm sure that Prosperworks knows this. This doesn't stop them from auto billing 12 months in advance without prior notice. Now we are paying for 2 years usage, having only used the system for 6 months. More advice...the reason why we didn't immediately terminate from Prosperworks after 6 months (when we stopped using it) is obvious: we need to get our customer data out and that takes time. You should be aware of this as well: "All of Your Content on the Service may be permanently deleted by ProsperWorks upon any termination of your account in its sole discretion." The customer service girl, after listening to my story said today "you can cancel on 60 days notice" but she did not tell me 1) that there would be no refunds (as per ProsperWorks terms) and 2) that they would delete all my data. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. This is a marketing trap.

I thought the gmail integration would be a good idea, it turns out that you have to (almost) click every email attached to the customer to see what is going on and alot of emails are just copies of previous emails. Prosperworks marketing is really good, and the interface and sell looks good. Also, any person who reviews Prosperworks say within 2 months of using the system will likely give 5 starts....I think reviewers should wait a bit and test the system more. In our case, we have now been with the company and the software for over a year.

I concur with a previous user "3. Messy messy messy. The screen is just jammed packed with data, much of it useless, and it's difficult to find the data you want. Accordions inside of tabs inside of pop-ups? Really? Is that the best way to access the tasks associated with a client? It shouldn't take 3-4 clicks to get to a teeny tiny truncated accordion window of information. We should be able to see and sort through data related to a client within the main window. Bad design."

Associate in VS
Bouwmaterialen, 2-10 werknemers

Copper for Small Business

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like Copper, it is easy to use and integrated with Gmail. Cloud base allows use any place in the world. Accounts and analysts (people who do nothing but watch what I do) love looking at my copper but hate putting information in system.

1. Organizes leads, people, and anything for sales. 2. sends reminder emails about presentation or phone call. 3. cloud based, can be done anywhere 4. Task managment 5. easy input with enough infomration on clients. Sometimes find info on leads online.

1. Can't same attachments for emails. 2. Does not integrate with LinkedIn (App for LinkedIn mixing is terrible). 3. Not enough time to use because focoused on other things for small busines.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor Copper te kiezen: IT person at company wanted to switch.

Overgestapt van: QuickBooks Time

Pratham
Mean Stack Developer in India
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

G-Suite compatible single-purpose CRM for small businesses

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Copper is strong enough to be helpful and is easy enough for everybody to utilise. It is addressing the requirement to provide details about each of our connections and classify them into various cohorts to be a suitable fit for our events. Regular use of copper surely improves our company's performance. I frequently utilise the mobile app to contact a client when I'm out of the office. I don't have to add contacts on my phone, which is nice.

Because Copper is user-friendly, teams can easily create enduring CRM habits and practices. It has a minimal UI and is lightweight and quick. It seamlessly connects with the other technologies we use internally, allowing us to automate a variety of tedious manual operations that were previously required. Additionally, it records the ways in which customers discover our company, and I use that information to decide how best to spend our advertising budget. This is an excellent sales tool for small businesses.

I wish it were simple to trace customer SMS messages. It would be convenient if all customer texts could be forwarded to this location in some way. I don't like that we don't get analytics or the opportunity to plan a follow-up based on the recipient's activity, etc. This would completely alter the situation for copper. Also, there have been a few instances where the connection between Copper and Google Data Studio stopped operating for a week or two, which affected our internal procedures.

Anuj
Anuj
Marketing Supervisor in India
Biotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easy-to-use CRM

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Copper works amazingly well for small & mid-size business organizations using Google Workplace, Gmail & other Google apps.It is a strong CRM solution which is simple & logical to use. Recording & accessing sales data is largely simplified with Copper. You get the freedom to integrate extensions/ add-ons from different vendors/ customers & log sales data in one place. The interface is easy-to understand and use, Copper offers a handy sidebar to search for tasks, track emails, business opportunities, prospective leads and companies.

The best feature of Copper is that it adapts the look & feel of Google apps. Being a regular user of Google Workplace & Gmail, it has resolved many of our concerns. Copper integrates directly into Gmail so we don't have to leave our inbox every time to seek its access. This helps us in saving time and getting more work done. Additionally, Copper is highly incremental in organizing data with least time and effort. It offers an excellent import feature for the mass upload of our client data not just from MS Excel but also from the other platforms like Salesforce & LinkedIn. Copper serves as a personal assistant for suggesting potential leads.

Copper goes dysfunctional at times while working with the Google apps. Importing data from other sources is a tedious and time-taking task all together. Loading time lags and search errors are frequent. Sometimes, extracting the relevant data is irksome via filters and it tends to impede our reporting process in the organization.

Jake
President in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Finally, a CRM a sales guy can live with

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is the easiest to use most intuitive CRM system that I have ever worked with in the 25+ year career. I especially like the automatic integration with GSuite (gmail & calendar). I like the user interface and workflow to move opportunities through the sales process. The online support team have been great to work with and seem quite knowledgeable about the product.

I like the simplicity of how it is laid out. It was easy to customize to some of my company's unique requirements. Because it automatically syncs to my email and calendar, it eliminates hours of typical data entry that I have been frustrated with other systems. The integration with Linkedin is also a nice feature when I am entering leads.

There are a few advanced features that I wish were available at the basic level. Otherwise, the product is too expensive at higher levels.

Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

A Must for Business!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been great! The training is very good and ProsperWorks makes a genuine effort to properly onboard their clients unlike some software companies that want to sign you up and then leave you on your own. At a bare minimum, ProsperWorks raises an awareness of where every opportunity is in the sales process for the rep and the manager, leading to more customer touches. When properly used, it's truly a tool to increase sales and provide guidance and structure for a sales person throughout their day. And it can be accessed from anywhere!

I like the robust feature set that ProsperWorks CRM offers. The ability for the application to "scrape" emails from the interactions with each client is a big plus, too. It's relatively easy-to-use for early to mid adopters and the learning curve for a deployment is minor assuming most the people in the organization are somewhat savvy with web-based applications. I'm a manager of an outside sales environment so the amount of administrative control and the ability to assign roles to specific reps is helpful. I can set it up where each rep sees their own activity and not the activity of others. The app version of the software for iOS and Android is awesome as well. Very robust. You can enter info on the fly using your smart phone and it's all waiting for you when you open your laptop! It's a must for anyone doing territory sales.

The biggest negative to me is the fact that when ProsperWorks tries to scrape the actual contact data, it's incomplete or inaccurate and needs to be completed or fixed. Any other complaint is relatively minor and can probably be overcome with some more training. Also, my company uses the enterprise version of Quickbooks and apparently, ProsperWorks only integrates with the web-based version. It would be nice if that option would be made available in the future.

Online media, 2-10 werknemers

OK but Deceptive Contract/Billing Terms

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was OK until we needed more robust marketing automation, which Copper just couldn't do. Our biggest issue was with their deceptive and poorly worded TOS. They try to require you to cancel 30 days IN ADVANCE of the renewal date, but send no notification of that at that point, nor do the poorly written terms clearly state that. We attempted to cancel prior to the renewal date and were told it was too late. Find me another SaaS product that attempts to require 30-day advance notice of cancellation. Extremely poor customer service in this respect. They are not to be trusted and we would never recommend Copper to anyone.

The GMail integration provided an effective way to manage and track interactions

There is virtually not internal reporting functionality or ability to drill down within the available reports to understand what's happening.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op Copper: GMail Integration

Jonathan
CEO in Canada
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Small business owner review of Copper/Prosperworks after using it one year

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general we like it. It does the basics, database of people and companies with contact info, notes, email tracking, bulk email sending. As I said we don't use the sales bits or the pipeline functionality (pipelines are tasks made up of a series of steps which can be assigned). We just use it as a basic CRM. It works with Google Contacts, GMail and Calendar so you become a Google baby. You do have to pay for G Suite, it allows you to use your own domain and emails which is fine. We looked at a lot of CRMs (both free and expensive) and found this worked very well for the price. They still lack a few odd little things though, no birthdays (although you can do that through Google Contacts + Calendar) and it default sort people by their first names. We upgraded to the medium version so we could add lots of user columns to people. Two thumbs up.

Relatively inexpensive. Straight forward to use. Customer support is excellent. It has extensions to a good pool of add-ons. It uses pre-existing things like Google Calendar rather than re-inventing them.

It sits on Google's G Suite so you have to buy that also. It has extensions to things you have to pay for (versus free ones). Has some quirks (below). Has a lot of sales stuff (projections, staff etc) we do not need.

Julia
Senior Account Executive in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Loved my experience

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Copper was easy to use and get started with. Customer service was not good. Lots of minor feature additions would've made a big impact, but we also didn't get much support so many we just weren't optimizing the product.

Copper was easy to use and get started with. It was great having it as a way to manage accounts and coordinate across my team and major step up from our previous tool.

Dallas
Product Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent management for Sales Teams!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Copper has been great. I've transitioned from customer success to sales over the past few years with Copper and the insight I have at my fingertips is so valuable. I wouldn't be able to keep up with all my leads and customer relationships without it.

Copper is very user friendly, and easy to implement across different levels of experience for teams. Once you're set up, the CRM gives full insight and transparency to what's going on with my leads at every stage of their lifecycle. I couldn't manage all my leads at scale this easily without Copper.

At first I wasn't a big fan of the reports I had available (maybe personal preference here), but it has been recently overhauled and I am enjoying them now. Reports give me the data insight at a glance that our team needs for meetings. That tells me they are always keeping an eye on big impact updates!

Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Not your best option

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Below average, I honestly see very little value in the product and it doesn't scale well with a business at all.

At the entry-level it is fairly affordable and had decent basic functionality. If a single user or small team has limited knowledge or need for in-depth information and dashboards it provides insight into just the essentials.

As you start to need a few users/seats, Copper quickly becomes about the same cost as a more powerful CRM like HubSpot, which provides a good free version as a starting point. The functionality is very limited and doesn't provide much use beyond sales, meaning that extra logins for leadership to view and not use are not included so you would have to add additional paid seats or share credentials. This typically results in asking questions instead of a quick login and review of key metrics. The reporting and dashboard view is also quite limited and you have to keep upgrading plans to access what should be standard features. This is what now puts you at a price point the same as HubSpot but you're left with a sub-par CRM and no cross-over or cross-functionality in the platform with marketing/service