Copper

Mark B.
Proposal Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite. I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution. I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

Minpunten: I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

Great CRM for Gmail Users

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019
Drew B.
Director of Sales
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great company with an excellent support team always available. Offer monthly training and update webinars as well.

Pluspunten: Love this CRM as it integrates easily with Gmail. Good ways to customize the pipelines and customer management options.

Minpunten: Does take some time to set everything up and need to add on a few features to have it customize the way you want.

van Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) op 19-9-2019

Thank you for the kind words, Drew. Taking into consideration your cons for the product and see how we can work to make it better. Thanks again!

Has potential, but falls flat.

Beoordeeld op 25-12-2019
Shirley "sokes" Y.
Real Estate Agent
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excitement and then disappointment. The G Suite integration is incredible, but the confusing and time consuming process in trying to customize to suit specific real industry needs felt cumbersome and frustrating. Loads of potential and will be interesting to see where this CRM is headed.

Pluspunten: The G Suite integration and UI of Copper are incredible. It seamlessly integrates with Gmail, importing new leads and prospects as contacts. The features such as reach out reminders, prompts and automation point to the CRM as being an excellent platform for those in sales.

Minpunten: Despite promoting itself as a Real Estate CRM, it requires far too much work and time to change, customize and create settings that would allow it actually be useful for real estate agents. If you're the type that enjoys customizing to suit your specific needs, then Copper could be a great fit. Would be great if the platform had base configurations that are specific to certain industries.

van Copper op 2-1-2020

Hi Shirley, thanks for leaving us a review. Your two cents are extremely helpful and look forward to reviewing with our team on how we can best put it to use.

If you have any additional feedback, don't be stranger. You can always reach out to us on social (@CopperInc) or at support(at)copper(dot)com.

Cool Copper

Beoordeeld op 20-10-2019
Partner / Campaign Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I set up all of my meetings and have all of my business and many of my personal contacts set up in Copper.

Pluspunten: Copper tracks activity well and ability to make it a custom application for my use is helpful. I also like that it integrates with Gmail our company's email platform.

Minpunten: A bit expensive. No ability to attach files to emails sent within the system. Files can be attached if using Gmail.

van Copper op 22-10-2019

Greatly appreciate the review! As for the con you've listed, we do have a feature on the horizon that will address that concern and positively impact Copper users in a big way.

Basic CRM, looking for automated workflows, look elsewhere!

Beoordeeld op 2-5-2019
Sam L.
Head of Digital Marketing
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Copper is our CRM and is only used for our sales team. Our products are a mobile app and website that generate leads that go into Copper in which our sales team is able to qualify and view all communication with prospects and move them along the appropriate pipeline. One of the main problems that Copper solves for us is integrating with Slack and their mobile app to update us real-time of new leads. Also, a nice feature of Copper is their integration with G Suite (since Copper is a Google Product), that keeps track of all communication with each prospect. From a more technical perspective, Copper has a quite robust API that allows us to connect our mobile app attribution platform, Slack, PostgresSQL, and chatbot Intercom.

Pluspunten: One of the main benefits of Copper is real-time reports. We are able to breakdown won and lost revenue amongst our sales team and also account for projected sales revenue based on the opportunities in the pipeline and the expected close rate of those opportunities. Copper has automated actions that allow us to move prospects through pipelines effectively. We set automated reminders and tasks for opportunities based on their pipeline and stage within the pipeline. These reminders and tasks are also emailed and sent as a push notification to each respective lead owner.Copper has automated actions that allow us to move prospects through pipelines effectively. We set automated reminders and tasks for opportunities based on their pipeline and stage within the pipeline. These reminders and tasks are also emailed and sent as a push notification to each respective lead owner. We are a big fan of the Copper newsletters. They provide a clear roadmap of what to expect from them from a product development standpoint and what to expect next. Their emails are easy to digest, and optimized for mobile. Also, they ask for user input that has been integrated into their roadmap.

Minpunten: While Copper has a quite robust API, they do not have any webhook receiver URLs. In order to effectively communicate data between Copper and another platform is through a paid Zapier account or Tray.io. Automated actions are nice, but the work flow automations are extremely limited. We are not able to send users automated emails, push notifications when they enter a new stage of a pipeline. More direct integrations with messaging services - transactional + marketing email services, push notification platforms, chat services.

Switched from Pipedrive to Copper

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019
Nick E.
VP
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: At the beginning of 2019 we knew we needed a more robust CRM system. Our team was growing and we needed to make it easier to hand off a client from sales to service.

Minpunten: There is a higher learning curve on Copper but it's just because it's a more robust system.

van Copper op 19-8-2019

Thanks for the review, Nick! Stoked to be a part of your MarTech stack and help your growing team!

Disappointed on many fronts

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2020
Erik P.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I had high hopes when making the transition from Pipedrive to Copper. I was interested in custom reports and overall more customization of the product when compared to Pipedrive. The trial period went well with the software and the help from support in the transition, but ultimately we were pushed to commit to the paid account before we could test everything needed for our business. We paid the annual subscriptions for our team and ended up wanting to leave the CRM after about 6 months because the CRM wasn't meeting our needs after we worked with it for some time. When asking to cancel and refund the balance of payment not used they were unwilling to offer any refund, stating the contract says no refunds :( So we left with a bad taste in our mouths and overall disappointment with the software and support.

Pluspunten: I liked the ability to do customized reporting, gsuite integrations and overall customization of the CRM.

Minpunten: The customer service was helpful to certain level. They helped us transition through the trial period in the software but ultimately I was pushed to commit to the product before we could fully test everything we needed. The CRM is somewhat cluttered and the UI is a little too subtle. Specifically the opportunities pipeline and tasks due really don't come forward visually because the status color dots for upcoming task, ect are too small and the color contrast is too low. Pipedrive did a much better job at this quick visual communication for the user showing what might be overdue, coming due, etc.

van Copper op 11-2-2020

Hi Erik, sorry to hear that Copper wasn't able to meet your expectations and really appreciate your thoughtful feedback this helps us continue to develop our product and customer engagement motions to better serve you.

We're also sorry to hear that you had an issue with your account terms. We aim to offer flexible terms across our monthly and annual contracts, and adhere to standard SaaS contract terms to align with other software tools that our customers are leveraging.

We commit a high level of post-sale and ongoing Customer Success resources for our customers that make a commensurate, annual commitment to us.

To that end, we would love to continue working with you through the remainder of your contract to help you find value from Copper.

Great CRM for great sales

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019
Julien E.
Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Sales
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Copper has helped us in our sales prospecting and decision making. It has given us clear insights on our next steps to take

Pluspunten: User friendly platform specially the ability to add leads, people, companies straight from gmail and, reports are very helpful in our decision making process

Minpunten: Nothing much. It’s just occurs sometimes that it doesn’t track duplicate leads and people added in the CRM

Copper Gmail CRM

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Stefani B.
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall its been a good product to use for a CRM with easy to use functionality tools like the plugins and zaps.

Pluspunten: I love the fact it syncs your contacts from your Gmail to Copper and asks if you want to add them. It also compiles and zaps with other products you may use like an email campaign tool.

Minpunten: I least like the fact that it asks you to connect with every one of the people you've emailed - I wish AI was built into it more so there were specific keywords that would want you to add the person to it. Better LinkedIn connectivity would be great as well.

van Copper op 6-12-2019

Thanks for your review, Stefani. We're glad you find Copper simple and easy to use. We'll certainly be looking at new ways we can better enhance the product in 2020 and your feedback helps us strive for that goal!

Copper - The CRM Your Company Needs

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Tabitha B.
Executive Assistant
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, it helps keep our team on the same page and saves our information very easily.

Pluspunten: I like that this software saves basically anything and everything, but is also very secure. If I can't find something, I go here to see if I can track it down. I love that I can see my emails with a specific person through their profile.

Minpunten: It could be something I haven't found yet, but I would like for it to remember my login so I don't have to login each time. Something minute, but would be helpful.

van Copper op 6-12-2019

Hi Tabitha, we greatly appreciate the glowing review. Happy to hear that Copper helps keep your team on the same page who doesn't love a focused and productive team? Thanks again!

Has helped me get my marketing leads in order

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2018
Operations
Openbaar beleid, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

Pluspunten: I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM. I love how it integrates with Gmail so that with just one click of a button on the side panel that shows up after you install the Chrome extension and you have the contact's information saved- which spares you the work of manually adding a contact to the platform. The filters are easy to use and the fields can be customized. They even have a "market place" where you are shown information on the contacts whom you've recently exchanged emails with and it gives you the option to save it to your list. The pricing is also reasonable, especially if your company is in its early stages.

Minpunten: The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work. Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

Very easy to use CRM tool for all Google G Suite users.

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020
Remco V.
Online Marketeer Advies & Uitvoering (ZZP)
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Dashboard for most important e-mails.
Leads and Opportunties
Integration with my project tool Wrike

Pluspunten: Neatless integration with Google G Suite and Wrike (for my projects) and many other tools with Zapier.
Ease of use.

Minpunten: I like absolutely everything of Copper CRM.

I work with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a great support to manage my company.

Beoordeeld op 14-7-2018
Alirio rubén R.
Gerente de Marca - Integrigo
51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I work in a service company that offers hardware and software solutions with hundreds of clients in LATAM. Prosperwork is a fundamental support for the management of our company, it allows us to follow up on the objectives set, measure deviations, marketing actions and contact with our customers.

Pluspunten: Prosperwork is a CRM, which works in the cloud, which allows improving the sales management of any company. Among the most brilliant features is the complete merger with the Google Suite, but that articulation does not stop there, it also has the option of integrating with other web tools such as MailChimp, on cloud solution for handling email marketing campaigns, which makes an essential support tool for the work of our marketing department. It also offers synchronization with Dropbox, which makes it easy to transfer information through the tool. Due to being a solution on cloud, you can follow up, in real time, the work of the sales department. Contributing to the making of early decisions, avoiding the deviation from the goal proposed by our board.

Minpunten: We are very satisfied with the solution presented by this software, to the point of not having found ourselves before anything we want to do and can not do it in the tool. Although it is intuitive, it can be a bit confusing to use in the first few changes. Then, everything flows with a lot of precision and speed. The main reason for this situation is the large number of options and configurations that can be made in Prosperwork.

This is the best CRM for a small business I have ever used

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2018
Duane K.
Business Owner
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Ease of use, Flexibility, Multi Businesses can be operated from the same database. This system is easy to customize and automate. I like that it can be automated to other programs I use using Zapier or direct links to the software through API. It is also most useful because it integrates well with Gmail. Training team members is easy and straightforward. Their support tools make bring new people onto the system effortless. Each channel of sales can have it's own steps process to complete a sale. You can do reports by each Channel.

Minpunten: Support tickets take too long to process. Rather than just provide an answer to your request, the system contacts you to make sure you still have the question open and then you must refresh the ticket. Seems to be a glitch in their Zhen Dest process. Because I am in China doing some work, I find this most irritating. I cannot seem to get them to fix this problem. I wrote a letter to the president of the company after he wrote me wanting to know my opinion of the system but he never answered. The company is growing quickly and that is good but sometimes it also causes delays in getting the little things fixed. Over all though, I give the company a 5 start rating for effort, design, support and usefulness.

A Must for Business!

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2018
General Manager
Telecommunicatie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been great! The training is very good and ProsperWorks makes a genuine effort to properly onboard their clients unlike some software companies that want to sign you up and then leave you on your own. At a bare minimum, ProsperWorks raises an awareness of where every opportunity is in the sales process for the rep and the manager, leading to more customer touches. When properly used, it's truly a tool to increase sales and provide guidance and structure for a sales person throughout their day. And it can be accessed from anywhere!

Pluspunten: I like the robust feature set that ProsperWorks CRM offers. The ability for the application to "scrape" emails from the interactions with each client is a big plus, too. It's relatively easy-to-use for early to mid adopters and the learning curve for a deployment is minor assuming most the people in the organization are somewhat savvy with web-based applications. I'm a manager of an outside sales environment so the amount of administrative control and the ability to assign roles to specific reps is helpful. I can set it up where each rep sees their own activity and not the activity of others. The app version of the software for iOS and Android is awesome as well. Very robust. You can enter info on the fly using your smart phone and it's all waiting for you when you open your laptop! It's a must for anyone doing territory sales.

Minpunten: The biggest negative to me is the fact that when ProsperWorks tries to scrape the actual contact data, it's incomplete or inaccurate and needs to be completed or fixed. Any other complaint is relatively minor and can probably be overcome with some more training. Also, my company uses the enterprise version of Quickbooks and apparently, ProsperWorks only integrates with the web-based version. It would be nice if that option would be made available in the future.

It doesn't get easier to enter your contacts into a CRM than Prosperworks

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2018
Lauren M.
Marketing ' Technology Consultant
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We all live in our inboxes these days, right? This is where the greatness of Prosperworks comes in. All you have to do is roll over the email address of a contact in your Gmail (using the Prosperworks Chrome extension) and with one click, you can add a contact to your database. *Bye* data entry! It's also very intuitive as it automatically asks once you've added someone to your contacts whether you want to create an opportunity or task reminder for that person to ensure that you are monetizing your lead gen and staying on top of potential clients. The system also looks at who you've been in contact with recently and asks if you want to add them to your database. Again, with just one click, you're growing your database regularly. Mass upload of contacts is simple and easy, as is exporting contacts. There are a lot of automation options available such as Mailchimp and virtually anything else that is available to connect on Zapier. Email templates with mergtags are easy to set up. Lots of customization options across the board.

Minpunten: It doesn't manage duplicates at all, which can be a bit of a drag. Email templates cannot include attachments or HTML. It's easy to lose your place when going down the list of contacts as the page has a tendency to refresh and start at the top as you navigate between contacts and sections. Reminders have limited options for when they are triggered.

Perfect Small Business Solution

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2017
Erica L.
Director of Marketing
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ProsperWorks is not as widely known (yet) as many other CRM providers in the industry, but it is a strong contender in the arena. It has all the basic features and more for a business that needs a CRM system, and it seamlessly integrates with Gmail/Google for Business, which is a huge plus!

Pluspunten: The Gmail integration is vital in so many ways, including record-keeping, recalling information, setting reminders for follow-ups and organizing project-related information. It's also highly intuitive. Although there are a number of self-paced and personal training opportunities, a relatively tech savvy individual should be able to navigate it with little trouble. It also includes a capability to keep your leads separate from your actual customers, while also moving them through a pipeline that you design. The Opportunities feature does the same thing, allowing you to visually track where any sales are and analyze any snags in your process.

Minpunten: There are some tricks to setting up the system, but ProsperWorks support is very clear in giving new clients the proper order of operations. If you follow the onboarding steps, you'll be successful.

ProsperWorks is one of the best CRM solutions I used so far

Beoordeeld op 13-7-2018
Praveen R.
Software Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Has a standardized graphical user interface. Has superb marketing feature. It is simple to install the setup and doesn't require much training on its usage. Helps you track leads and automatically sending them notifications, thereby increasing the sales. It is cloud-based and is integrated with Google applications making it easy to track all the interactions with your clients, Mailchimp, linked in. You can create and notes for each lead. It has a feature, wherein you can check if a prospect has opened your mail or not. The customer service and support team are very responsive. Each of the client’s profile comprises relevant information in addition to the previous conversation threads. Pipeline reporting helps large businesses. You can prioritize and plan all your events and meetings and set up task reminders. As it is integrated with Google products, manual data entry is avoided and it has helped in saving time and minimizing errors.

Minpunten: One of the main drawbacks of this CRM is that it lacks call integrations. The reporting feature needs upgradation.

Small business owner review of Copper/Prosperworks after using it one year

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2019
Jonathan D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In general we like it. It does the basics, database of people and companies with contact info, notes, email tracking, bulk email sending. As I said we don't use the sales bits or the pipeline functionality (pipelines are tasks made up of a series of steps which can be assigned). We just use it as a basic CRM. It works with Google Contacts, GMail and Calendar so you become a Google baby. You do have to pay for G Suite, it allows you to use your own domain and emails which is fine. We looked at a lot of CRMs (both free and expensive) and found this worked very well for the price. They still lack a few odd little things though, no birthdays (although you can do that through Google Contacts + Calendar) and it default sort people by their first names. We upgraded to the medium version so we could add lots of user columns to people. Two thumbs up.

Pluspunten: Relatively inexpensive.
Straight forward to use.
Customer support is excellent.
It has extensions to a good pool of add-ons.
It uses pre-existing things like Google Calendar rather than re-inventing them.

Minpunten: It sits on Google's G Suite so you have to buy that also.
It has extensions to things you have to pay for (versus free ones).
Has some quirks (below).
Has a lot of sales stuff (projections, staff etc) we do not need.

Exceptional! I tried every major platform (plus a few minor ones) over a year and chose ProsperWorks

Beoordeeld op 9-5-2018
Basil C.
Wizard of Things
Consumentendiensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Most importantly, this platform has dramatically increased our ability to effectively and easily pursue sales leads longer and better than we were able to do previously. This has translated into more sales. Sales is what it's all about.

Pluspunten: Most platforms are either too simplistic or WAY too complicated (think SalesForce). Prosperworks is lives in the Goldilocks zone of "just right". We are a medium size company that cannot afford a full time CRM engineer, so perhaps my decision would be different under these circumstances. But I have had nothing but a great experience with using ProsperWorks. Also, it's highly intuitive and the architecture is designed such that you do not have to click through things to get to other things. From nearly any point in the platform you can create entries or access the information you need. This saves a lot of time over the course of the day.

Minpunten: My complaints are small and business-specific. The issues I have are unique to our business model. The good thing is that the engineers at PW have been able to create customized programming and workarounds to solve most of our problems.

Satisfied although they need to evolve a bit more

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2018
Jonathan D.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: If you want a good solid system, inexpensive, that is distributed amongst free google functions get it. We looked at a lot of crms and pick this one.

Pluspunten: We are a small two-person firm needing a simple crm to manage our clients. Prosperworks/Copper works for us. We can enter companies and people and attach notes. We have installed it under a Google G Suite account so we use Gmail for mail, Google calendar, Google contacts and Google Drive. P/C integrates with all of these and works fine. Updates in the crm propagate to gmail and contacts. It also logs emails under the right person. P/C has a facility for Tasks (which we don't really use - it is a bit lunky) , Leads and Opportunities which we don't use so we can't comment on them. Since you are not using a big crm it is very inexpensive yet gives us everything we need.

Minpunten: Some obvious things which I assume will be fixed soon. No Birthdays. Its default is to sort by first name! It would be nice if changes to Google Contacts would propagate back to P/C but if you are using the crm then not really an issue. Also it would be nice if it logged phone calls and DocuSign stuff for free but I think you can get that through paid add-ins.

Get all you need to handle your sales opportunity

Beoordeeld op 25-3-2019
Alex D.
Gerente Geral
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I really appreciate this CRM and since I use it I experienced several improvements. Cooper was my greatest choice to handle with sales opportunity.
The price maybe too high when compared with others softwares as soon? Maybe.

Pluspunten: Still easy to use, although with the necessary improvements it is starting to get complex. But I say that they are in the right balance between increasing functionality and ease of use of the software. frequent updates make the system more complete whether it's desktop or Android application.

Minpunten: Help library is not sufficient to solve or explain common questions. Projects feature could be more useful in order to helping to handle won or loose opportunities. And Projects not all integrated with the rest of functions. I don't know why. AI not arrived at Cooper too.

Ideal for sales teams that operate in G Suite

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2017
Brad E.
Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Hands down ProsperWorks is the most well integrated CRM with Google Suite. The built in integrations means a ton less manual data entry, and GMail side bar make accessing contact and opportunity info quick and easy. I also really like the elegance and simplicity of the user interface and user experience across the side bar, web app, and mobile app. A particularly stellar features is the board layout of opportunities in the web app that makes project and pipeline tracking incredibly transparent. Lastly, their customer service is stellar. Within 10 mins of signing up for a free trial, I received a call from their support team and scheduled a demo with an account rep that has been extremely helpful and accessible throughout.

Minpunten: ProsperWorks is a CRM and only a CRM. While this may work great for sales teams, it may fall short for teams that manage and execute on projects throughout the entire life cycle who may require more robust project management, data capture, and reporting features. Integrations with other project management softwares are available through apps like Zapier, but it would be nice to have a bit more project management & reporting features under the hood.

Hooked in by Gmail integration, Pushed Away by Lack of Features

Beoordeeld op 3-2-2020
Timothy W.
COO
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The icing on the cake for us with Copper (which had an easier to remember name when it was called Prosperworks), was that we decided to cancel and reached out about ending our contract. Since we did it after the end of the 2nd year of our contract, we were now committed for a 3rd year. We had to remember to do so a month in advance of the end of our 1 year. Now, anyone who is in SaaS knows that this is insane. This is a self-setup system (I may have spoken to a person once). The only reason to do this is to take advantage of your customers. This is a terrible practice and I wish we had never made the mistake of engaging with them.

Pluspunten: We embraced Copper even though it was a little pricey for a small business and required us to commit to a year. Our main reason for using it is that everyone in the company has to at some points be a salesperson and we thought that a tool built for Gmail would be the best option.

Minpunten: When we started to seriously use the software for more than big contracts and started to reach out to a lot of prospects, the holes in the system were glaring. There are a ton of small things that just drove us crazy. We ended with tons of duplicates. To eliminate them you have to export to Excel, etc. Not fun and not realistic. Any mistakes during data imports caused all sorts of data problems. There is no automating of drip email campaigns. The navigation is so confusing. We spent a lot of time figuring out where we clicked to get to a particular screen and how to replicate it. I found myself being super careful to do the exact same thing every time because it shows leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities in an alternating left-right fashion that is just confusing. The absolute biggest is that there are no reports that give you any insights into how your email is performing, which is odd because they've written blog posts on the importance of doing so. All you can see is a running list of who opened your email or didn't. It is like looking at a terminal window for error messages.

van Copper op 10-2-2020

Hi Timothy, thanks for the thorough review. We're very sorry about the experience you've had with our team in the past, and we're doing everything we can to make things right.

We understand Emilia from our team reached out and was able to connect with you to better understand where we could better improve and address the hurdles you've run into.

We're happy to hear the lines of communication were open and extend that offer to you beyond Emilia's initial outreach. Thanks again.

Copper Has Failed

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2019
Bronwyn M.
Administarative Coordinator
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A CRM is a great thing, but Copper has not delivered! The software is unreliable, the customer service has fallen short. What we were promised is not what we have received. It is too bad, because I love a lot of the features.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. Good customization. Phone App. Copper integrates with all things Google.

Minpunten: The Software isn't solid!
In a matter of 6 weeks the CRM has had 2 major malfunctions, called "bugs" according to Copper support staff.
1)People Records Malfunction - I am the admin of this software and the person responsible for uploading 28 years of Legacy Data (all of our customer records). In attempting to update some of the outdated contact info changing phone numbers and addresses, emails etc. which I populated into Copper from various spreadsheets, work order lists, Quick Book records, and email contact lists. The "People" records began to malfunction; phone numbers literally began jumping around. Example, I would open someone's customer's record and another customers number would populate, I would end up calling the wrong customer. Copper engineers have been "working" on this for a month, still no fix.
2.) Opportunity Pipeline Malfunction - Imports are mapping to the wrong Pipeline. I have hundreds of business opportunity records, Google sheet based spreadsheets, that I am attempting to import (bulk) thousands of cells of data to the CRM, despite properly mapping the import (correct methods on my part) this crucial business information imports to the wrong pipeline & tons of data is lost in the process. This is huge, if you can't import and map your customers spreadsheet records (bulk) you have to hand enter each record. What should take 5 mins will take days/weeks/months! This has been going on for over a week now, and no one at Copper seems to care.

van Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) op 19-9-2019

Thank you for the honest review, Bronwyn. This is beyond helpful and we'll be taking your feedback to the team and look into improving where we were unable to provide a stellar user experience for you.