Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Microsoft PowerPoint reviews

Over Microsoft PowerPoint

Toonaangevende presentatiesoftware met veel verschillende ontwerpthema's. Doorgaans gebundeld met Microsoft Office.

Meer informatie over Microsoft PowerPoint

I like it because It's very simple to use and everything you need you will find in the toolbar. Great value for the price.

It can be limited in performance and often one wrong click can land you with a very distorted slide that needs to be redone.

Beoordelingen van Microsoft PowerPoint

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Microsoft PowerPoint heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 20.569 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Microsoft PowerPoint eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (20.569)

Elena
Elena
Therapist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Unspecified

Microsoft PowerPoint User Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Julian
Salesmanager in Nederland
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Powerpoint tijdens mijn studie en werk gebruikt

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Eigenlijk alle functies om een inzichtelijke presentatie te geven

Af en toe de snelheid, functies vinden en opmaak

Myrthe
Myrthe
Founder in Nederland
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Stimuleert creativiteit

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Powerpoint heeft veel mogelijkheden om je creativiteit te stimuleren.

Je moet veel tijd besteden aan het leren van de powerpoint functies voordat je echt creatief kan zijn.

Israel
Israel
Bilingual Education Master in Ecuador
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

PowerPoint never ages

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

How practical it is and the way you can facilitate your job with its tools.

Maybe the innovation because if you have a great product you must include new resources for users.

Paul
Media and Marketing Specialist in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

PPT User For Life

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I enjoy my overall experience. It allows a lot of functionality and creates good final products.

PowerPoint allow me to give presentations that are engaging, eye catching and effective.

I don't like that the formatting at times can become cumbersome when making a complex presentation.

Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Used Often and Incorrectly

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Whenever someone sends me a PPT, I sort of groan. I may open the file and export it to a PDF to get a smaller file OR the PPT will be just a 1-pager from someone who is trying to show me a layout or concept of something. Personally, it would be faster if they drew it on a piece of paper and took a picture with their phone and send it as an image than to go through the trouble of using PPT for that. There are PLENTY of expert PPT users/designers who know how to either create a properly formatted template to use or know how to assemble a professional looking deck. These are always easier to work with but in the end, the files are way to large, 100% of the time. If the app was more intuitive OR there were better resources on how to use PPT properly for those who don't have time or can't afford to hire a designer to assemble their deck.

It's the most widely used and available software (meaning so many people have it so it's likely you'll be albe to send/receive a file and open it. Using the Master slides feature which is where you can set and "fix" your logo in place to appear on each slide, have a variety of slide formats/layouts to choose from, and even set a typography stylesheet/style set.

First and foremost, the finished file sizes are always ridiculously large. This is a problem because so many people always try to email them and I find they either bounce back because they are too large to email, or I'll be out and if the PPT attachment does get thorugh, it's still so large and sort of clogs up my email and whatever is behind it. Secondly, I know PPT is meant to be a presentation software and intended for "screen presentations" but because of this, what happens is that no matter what image is imported in (like a logo or a photo), it is automatically converted to a lower resolution image. This means if you try to print the presentation, any imported graphics will look 'meh' compared to the text. Third, and this isn't really the fault of Microsoft or PowerPoint, but I regularly see PPT decks that look like something the person's kid put together. Most often, this is due to the fact that the user doesn't have a full understanding how to use PPT, and this results in slides looking inconsistent from the next. Alignments are off, a variety of fonts get used, and it just looks like a draft instead of a polished "presentation". Fourth and lastly, it does not play so nice with Macs. It seems Microsoft went out of it's way to create a whole Office for Mac variety but didn't seem to do any full work on making sure it was fully compatible and played nice. It regularly loads slow, doesn't show things correctly, or just crashes (the latter is the most common).

Leandrea
Cyber Security in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Very Easy Trusted Product

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love PowerPoint it will always be my go to presentation software.

I have used this product for a long time. I remember it being one of my first editing software's for my videos.

Adding Large pictures could be a little easier than dragging and dropping. There may be a much faster what that I don't know about though.

Helena
Consultor in Brazilië
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Producing with Power Point

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Since I started using it, it has been possible to create several jobs and it has been satisfactory.

The functionality, the practicality of producing content.

There's nothing I didn't like using Power Point.

Gretchen
Co owner in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Must Have this!

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have always enjoyed using PowerPoint. Presentations are so much easier to prepare for now.

Quick and easy to use even for beginners.

Maybe more templates but it already has plenty of options available

Reynaldo
BPO in Filipijnen
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

I recommend all of you to use this software

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In general, I've had fun. It produces high-quality end products and permits a great deal of functionality.

I like that it is a stable platform, and I've utilized it for all of my presentations. I appreciate the smooth integration with Teams.

One of the drawbacks of using PowerPoints is that if the presenter is not a skilled or proficient speaker, the audience will find the material dull.

Jérôme
Marketing analyst in Frankrijk
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The most well-known tool for presentations

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Powerpoint is the leading tool for the convenience and celebrity due to his ease of use, high quality performance, and renowned. The tool now integrates IA which facilitate a lot style creation and the ideation.

PowerPoint could do better with templates, too few of them and some functionalities are still hard to implement but getting better.

Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent timeless software

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, easy to learn, very customizable interface, intuitive and very compatible with other Microsoft software but also with other presentation apps.

It is easy to use and to learn. It's a pretty intuitive software and the interface is very quick and customizable. I've spent many hours working with PowerPoint and it is a solid choice for presentation design. They have enhanced many basic features which helps a lot when mainstreaming the templates.

It's an expensive software that I have paid again and again and nowadays there are free alternatives that have the same results, or at least similar enough.

Associate Pastor of Youth and Music in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Not the Flashiest, But Gets the Job Done

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I've used PowerPoint for many years, which has greatly benefited my work.

Animations are really intuitive. It's very easy to use overall.

Compared to Canva, the looks aren't quite as spectacular.

Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Powerpoint in its fullest

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great. I always turn to MS powerpoint when a presentation needs to be done at work or university.

Microsoft PowerPoint is a simple and almost easy-to-use software that has been developed by Microsoft. It makes the lives of most professionals like myself seamless when it comes to presentations and talks. The many features that MS Powerpoint has it easy and simple to use. The most beautiful part of this application is that the users do not need to go through extensive training to use this app. It is a self-taught application that allows users to use their imagination to come up with the most innovative ideas to help pass a colorful message across. Powerpoint is "Cross-platform", it allows can take data from different apps such as excel and customise the look and feel of this to make it interact with the presentation.

I have not found anything specific that I personally do not like. But coming from a software development background I can safely say that no application is not without its flaws. I know that it does not use the entire page, this feature can be Improved in the near future.

Arjun
Digital Marketing Manager in Frankrijk
Glas, keramiek en beton, 501-1.000 werknemers

The Ultimate Presentation Tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I find Microsoft PowerPoint to be an essential tool for creating presentations. Its user-friendly interface, versatility, and wide range of features make it a great choice for anyone looking to create professional-looking presentations with ease. Despite its resource-intensive nature and overwhelming features, I would still highly recommend Microsoft PowerPoint to anyone looking for a comprehensive presentation tool

I appreciate the ease of use and versatility of Microsoft PowerPoint. It has a familiar interface that makes it easy for me to create professional-looking presentations in no time. I also appreciate the wide range of templates and themes that are available to choose from, which allows me to customize my presentations to suit my needs. The tool also offers a wealth of features, including the ability to insert videos, images, and other multimedia elements, making it a great choice for engaging presentations

I have noticed that it can be quite resource-intensive, especially when working with large presentations. This can lead to slower performance and even crashes, which can be frustrating, especially when working against tight deadlines. Additionally, while the tool offers a lot of features, some users may find it overwhelming, and it may take some time to get used to all of the different options

Casey
Casey
Legal Assistant in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

The Premium Presentation Program

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my lifetime experience with PowerPoint has been great. I have created dozens of PowerPoints and seen thousands. PowerPoint has, more than any other program, improved the way information is disseminated in group settings. Informative business meetings can now be even more so with the help of a slideshow presentation. Class lectures now allow for more retention by placing important points in front of the audience. The digital nature of PowerPoints allows for data to be saved and pulled up later. As well, changes can be made on the fly to adapt a PowerPoint to a specific audience or account for new, ever-changing information.

Microsoft PowerPoint is the premier application for creating, editing, and reviewing presentation slides. While PowerPoint does come at a price, as opposed to other, free slideshow editing software, the features that are provided justify every cent of the price. Features include basically ever edit/insert imaginable and are intuitive to find. If you have to make a slideshow for any purpose and can afford it, there is no reason to deny yourself this program. Ultimately, there is a reason slideshow presentations are now colloquially referred to as PowerPoints!

Frankly, price is one of the largest issues I have with this product. Given that this is one of the most common, standard-setting applications on the market, it is disappointing to see that there are not many options available when it comes time to purchase. Namely, PowerPoint is not available separately and can only be purchased as part of the Microsoft Office Suite. This program suite includes several other programs, some used frequently while others are not used by me at all, and can only be purchased either annually, or permanently on one device. As a Geek Squad agent, I have helped several individuals set up their PowerPoint software and have found in several situations the setup can be quite a hassle. Specifically, I would input their key code into the program and it would not authenticate their account. This was easily remedied by refunding their product and using a new key, but if someone is setting their account up without support one may run into trouble.

Beeldende kunst, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It Can’t Actually be BAD, but...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All in all, PowerPoint has been there for me since the start. I consider myself to be a power user, and would have no qualms about recommending it to complete beginner. If it’s already installed, if I don’t have to pay for it, if a client wants me to use it, then fine. I’ll use it. But if it’s up to me, if we’re talking about buying the program instead of just using the program, if I have a tight deadline and can't deal with the ribbon, then, tragically, PowerPoint would not be my first choice anymore.

It’s powerful software, I’ll give them that. In fact, I have no doubt that Microsoft are the pioneers behind many of the features that make presentation software so ubiquitous today. Having taught at University for over 15 years, I’ve created hundreds, if not thousands, of PowerPoint presentations in my day. That said, I’ve also created hundreds of non-PowerPoint presentations using dozens of different apps and software programs in that time as well. What I appreciate most about PowerPoint is that the procedure is always the same and so is the output file format. I may not like that procedure, and it might be easier for me to get the finished product I want using another app, but there’s something to be said for a reliable and valid process. Other apps and programs often have their own workflow, their own procedure for customizing templates, and often, they will only allow exports in proprietary formats that most of my students or audience members or auditorium computers have never heard of, much less installed. That's a problem. In sum, the best thing about PowerPoint is its reliability.

The thing I hate most about PowerPoint, and indeed all of the Office products for the last decade, is the "ribbon" control strip. I can’t stand that format. It’s hard for me to see, and harder for me to make use of. Aka YES, it is, in fact, a deal-breaker in my case. Another thing I am not too pleased with is the current pricing of this product; I can understand such a high fee back when they were not only the industry standard but the only game in town. Now, however, there are hundreds of wonderful and useful apps that make beautiful presentation slides much more easily— and all for the price of a glorified coffee. PowerPoint is the price of an espresso machine. This is not to say that I subscribe to the mentality of, "software should be free," or just "I don’t want to pay for stuff." It’s just that I can’t justify the cost in my own work and life, especially since I feel so strongly about the ribbon thing.

muhammad
student in Pakistan
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

power point review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: with its great features and abilities Microsoft power point had made the life easier for whether it is a professor,student or businessman
As in the recent times every one is short of time so you need to be very specific and accurate in your providing your data,so Microsoft power point provide all the features so that one can present a very long topic in very short and organised manner saving his and the audience time
over all Microsoft power point had the ability to suites and meet the needs of every specific audience.
Microsoft power point also had a high value in education and are used by professors and
students to add values to their lectures and notes power

Microsoft power point is an excellent tool which provide lot of features for animating,designing layouts,editing,quality and stability of presentation. below are some pros and cons of Microsoft power point 1)Microsoft power point provide anyone with the need to present information creatively and professionally with the ability to develop presentation quickly easily and effectively 2)Microsoft Power point user interference has make it easier to create present and share presentations 3)With the help of diagram tool one can easily convert bullet lists to diagrams making it easier and time saving 4)The slide library of Microsoft power point allows you to reuse content between different presentations 5)By adding animation,charts and diagrams to the presentation one can make a boring document interesting and time saving. 6)By adding digital signature to your presentations you can prevent anyone from changing the content of your document

Although Microsoft power point is an excellent tool still it lacks some features. 1)The main defect of power point is that you cannot open or run it on a system without having power point installed on it. 2)Microsoft Power point work cannot be publish to social media site like YOU TUBE,face book etc 3)Microsoft power point does not provide the feature of running the picture slide show on all mobile devices

Rosa
Marketing Specialist in Mexico
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Microsoft PowerPoint Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MS PowerPoint has been a must have software for me since like forever. I believe it has manage to keep up with the competition, even though upon its release it was a pretty much unique software. It has upgraded and keep pace inspite of all the crazy changes that the latest technological revolution has brought. MS PowerPoint has never disappointed me, it has always been my tool for choice in creating slideshow presentations for most of my academic, profesional and personal projects. I personally find all of the animation options to be really good and useful.

MS PowerPoint is well-known among the academic and work industry. It is one of the most popular softwares for creating and sharing slideshow presentations and for being part of the Office 365 suite. Pretty much a basic in the software world, Microsoft PowerPoint it´s an extremely intuitive software, easy to use and a very powerful tool. MS PowerPoint has a lot of advantages, beginning with its long history and already proven quality, not to mention its great reputation, ending up with its flexibility to work with multiple files, export in multiple formats and be compatible with pretty much every device. It has a wide selection of templates that are pretty decent and aesthetic, a nice fonts library, animation and graphic options, in summary all of the fancy tools that you require to give your presentations the ultimate touch. I personally like the fact that it is very easy to access this software from anywhere and the fact that it has a friendly mobile version is also very useful.

I would say that one of the main downsides of this software is the fact that you can´t directly publish your slides online in platforms like Youtube, FB, or other similar socialmedia. Also, you can no longer purchase it by itself, it is included in the Office 365 suite.

Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The software which has embodied presentation itself

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a part of my job duty, I have to make a lot presentations and I am completely dependent of MS PowerPoint for this. I admit there are a lot of other flashy softwares for making slideshows and I had tried a fair share of them but always I had to return to MS PowerPoint. This is true for my colleagues too. That is the ultimate success of this software.

1. Ease of Use: Since PowerPoint is the member of MS Office suite and the UI is similar to other Office softwares like MS Word and MS Excel, the learning curve of MS PowerPoint is comparatively smooth. 2. Wider acceptability: MS PowerPoint is the standard of business presentation. Whole corporate world across the globe accepts or I better say requires presentations be made in MS PowerPoint. The adoptability is so high that presentations are normally called by the name of PowerPoint presentations. 3. Wide range of templates and add-ons availability: Since this software is widely adopted, there are a lot of templates and add-ons available for MS PowerPoint. This has made it super convenient to prepare a stunning presentation. 4. Ability to add different kinds of multimedia contents into the presentation: You can add multimedia contents like Photos, Audios, Videos etc into the presentation and run them natively from the presentation. 5. Custom Slide show: There is a great feature called Custom slide show. By using this, you can create a master presentation and then create different slide shows for different audiences. This is a great time saver sometimes.

1. Version dependency: My very first reason of frustration is version dependency of the presentations. Many a times, I see that my presentation doesn’t run as I expected if the PC in which the presentation is running has a different version of the software than the PC I used to prepare the presentation.  For this reason, I have to carry my laptop everywhere instead of just carrying a thumb drive. 2. Video Playback glitch: Though not always but sometimes, video playback gets stuck or slows down causing embarrassment for the presenter.

Ayesh
Ayesh
Engineering Student in Sri Lanka
Civiele techniek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Microsoft Powerpoint For Engineering Student

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is very good software and I am still goes with this until I found a good alternative with good user base and compatibility with other word processing softwares.I recommend this to every one who use Microsoft operating system and it will be good choice and goid investment .

As a engineering student we have to done lot of assingment ,researches and make presentations to those work every week.For making presentation my first choice is Microsoft Powerpoint.There is non other software which can help me to making presentations than Microsoft Powerpoint.This is comes with Ms Office packe there for when buying the package Ms Powerpoint comes with it and it can use with other office software which comes with Ms Office package.That is my favorite option in this software because I can easily add any graph create in Ms Excel or any document create in Ms Word to my presentation which create in Ms powerpoint without any changing.Just simply copy and paste .Thats why I love this software very much because its a part of Ms office package and all can work together.Many people are using this software therefore every pc have been installed this software.So I can run my presentation of any of these pc in the presentation room.That is very he and good life saver.I would not to be consider the presentation running software which at the presentation room pc when I am going to create my presentation.

My favorite this is this software is that I can run my presentation in every pc because this software can be found in every pc in the world.But when the version change to pc to pc some changes are happen to my presentation when I open it on those differnt type of version in Powerpoint.It is too painfull to re create my presentation when it open in differnt version of Powerpoint without the version it created.Because this error I face lot of difficulties when I going to present my presentation infront of my audience due to run it on different versions than it created version. That is the main drawback which I saw in this software.Also this software hase some cost to buy but there are many good alternatives with lot of new usefull options which can use in free.But the reson which I still this software is its huge user base.I think they will give good answer to that problem soon.

Harshil
Internship in Duitsland
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

More than a Presentation

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome, First-class, Full with a lot of Potentiality and learning with proper preparation.

PowerPoint is an tool to present a report or analysis with a very good outlook and understanding. I normally use it every as I am a presenter in my team and I work over the dates and presentations a lot. I generally knows all important featue of PPT and of course a lot more to be known in the coming time. I had also created a MCQ question on PPT and it works superbly via hyperlink function. Also animation is an icing on cake for the presenters. I use a less amount of animation as I am using it for a professional purpose. Secondly I had also created poster in PPT as it is one hidden feature which many didn't know. But poster presentation is a great feature of PPT. The tables can also be linked with respected excel via embedded feature which I use a lot .

Not a much, but if the suggestion of ideas sections can be given some more degree of freedom ny which the presentation can be improved a lot. Secondly auto animation feature can be a game changing feature if the company can have a thought over it.

ankur
marketing head in India
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Microsoft Power Point Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My general involvement in PowerPoint has been a decent one. Its convenience and the advantages it brings to one for introducing imperative data have been colossal to me I would prescribe everybody to utilize this incredible asset since it is viable and not hard to utilize. You can utilize PowerPoint to make any sort of introduction for any occasion or crowd Whatever you are wanting to use for school, college, business, teaching...Etc. this product is an extraordinary decision for everybody, and it will save you a ton of time and a migraine by making basic and truly very much planned introductions and you will stand out enough to be noticed while introducing it PowerPoint is the ideal programming if you needed to share information present a business thought, or anything wherever in a straightforward and stylish manner. We love using PowerPoint

PowerPoint is so much fun and simple to work with. I love all the highlights and capacities The highlights and usefulness in PowerPoint are far more noteworthy and more grounded than contenders like google slides. Making an introduction just takes minutes due to how simple the instrument is to learn and utilize I utilized Microsoft PowerPoint for the pitch deck, deals introduction, GIF recordings, and featured discussions. Despite the fact that you have plenty of different choices in the commercial center this Microsoft item offers the best last plans and movement highlights Microsoft PowerPoint is the default exemplary that everybody has consistently utilized. You can anticipate that individuals should realize how to utilize it and how to open the .ppt documents. It's likewise moderately simple to utilize

The thing I like the most un-about this product is the number of various regions there are all through the application. It tends to be hard to explore when initially starting to utilize it Powerpoint controls for graphs and shapes are somewhat finicky. When utilizing the diagramming wizard, there are numerous perplexing little advances you should recall to create a suitable outline PowerPoint can set aside some effort to learn in the event that you are new to making introductions. You can rapidly figure out how to make a slide, however, it may take some effort to gain proficiency with all the devices on the off chance that you are new to Microsoft.

Francesca
Freelancer in Peru
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

The program you must have

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend this to any financial advisor who wants to present a pre-view of the final product, it is easy to use, it allows you to present graphics that helps you with the presentation and to further understand the products possible results. I use this program since I’m in school, at least 10 years, and this program has had a lot of improvements, which I appreciate, as it has help me developed better as a professional by having better experiences when doing presentations

Everyone know at or at least have an idea of what is ppt and how to use it. Is the most widely used and available software and it is just as useful in the business world as it is in classrooms. The program has multiple tools and powerfull features that help any type of professional in any circumstance, furthermore, is compatible with the majority of the computers, so the file can be opened in any device and can be connected with other Microsoft programs such as Excel when talking about graphs. It has a wonderful mopbile app that works very well and allows to edit your work anywhere, not necessarily with a computer.

The final file of PPT is lo large, which complicates the process of sending it through email, and in some cases, to even open the file. Furthermore, the app doesn’t help you with a color pallet, and in so many cases templates are way to repeated, instead of providing options considering the background of the user. The special effects are, in my opinion a distraction from the purpose of the presentations. One of the flaws this program has, is that when working with vectorial images, which are the most used currently to have a better quality, it doesn’t have the capacity to groupe all the pieces together, so every time you want to move or adjust the image, you have to select every piece to move it properly.

Sven
Freelancer in Duitsland
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Power Point Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For me, PowerPoint is the fastest way to create high-quality presentations and templates for video sales letters. With Power Point as a basis, screen capture videos can also be created with video software. I use this for my online courses with great success. Thank you Microsoft.

On the one hand, it is of course easiest to transport a presentation when it is available in digital form. In the same way as e-books or e-mails, you are also more environmentally friendly due to the low paper consumption. The presentation also has some advantages for the lecture itself. The digital processing of the presentation requires a certain structure and organization of the lecture, since only one topic should be addressed on each slide. In addition, PowerPoint offers good support if you forget what should be addressed next If used correctly, the graphic support should also be the only task of the Powerpoint presentation. The graphic support gives you the opportunity to attract everyone's attention rather than just speaking freely. Another advantage of the Powerpoint presentation is that changes and updates can still be carried out without any problems even at the last moment, in contrast to an elaborately designed presentation board.

There is a high risk of forgetting that you are the focus of your presentation. It can happen that you rely too much on your presentation and forget your own posture and articulation. In addition, to a certain extent it is always a bit tricky to have to rely on technology. If it also has many advantages, you will be pretty smeared if it fails. The same applies to incorrect handling of the program. Because some people don't know how to use PowerPoint and incorporate so many special effects into their lecture that the audience hardly knows what it's actually about. Because of this, high quality knowledge of the program is necessary if you intend to use it. Amateur handling is the reason why PowerPoint today often has a negative connotation.

Nelson
Freelancer in Zuid-Afrika
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

PowerPoint review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My general involvement in PowerPoint has been acceptable. It has unquestionably offered me the chance to do introductions while in school as the educator needed an expert show that streams and gives different understudies the data while utilizing pictures, charts, sound and notes. PowerPoint conveyed that load of positive scenes for me. Expertly PowerPoint has offered me the chance to present to top chairmen where my show is proficient and in any event, being able to print out notes permits my show to stream and gives me a high ground on my business looking and being proficient.

From an executives perspective, its a breeze to introduce office 365 applications and control access from the online entryway. Establishment is typically done in a sort of 'phantom' mode and requires no contribution from the client which is fabulous for huge organizations. From a client perspective I actually think this is the most easy to understand, instinctive and adaptable show bundle you can get! While different bundles may be free or comparative, they generally appear to be inadequate in usefulness, I've never truly discovered anything I couldn't do in PP for conventional introductions and I think Microsoft have the blend of usefulness versus usability spot on. Everything is spread out well, its simple to duplicate advances and so forth to different slides and on the off chance that you burrow further has the further developed highlights accessible like packaging media into the save record.

Indeed, even with the most recent rendition, it is feeling the loss of the underneath: 1. It doesn't have drop situation arranged instructional exercises to rapidly instruct how to utilize the new highlights. 2. The layout library actually needs objective situated formats that can be effectively embraced to genuine situations. 3. It's anything but a fast method to vitalize certain symbols or pictures, to make intelligence and commitment during the show, for eg: a pic constantly turning in one corner, or a pic separates into 4 sections, essential gif usefulness on transferred pics would make it look very coal and add reason direction for the crowd during the show. 4. It doesn't have 1-click age of pdf 5. The Design tab, needs topics, they are not great to the present principles. 6. There is no speedy instructional exercise on helpful use-cases utilizing Macros. 7. You can't join information/pics from different sources and advise powerpoint to auto-change/apply a topic and prepare it, for insignificant altering for the last form to be prepared. You actually need to accomplish significant work to get it into the last shape, especially on the off chance that you are gathering information from different sources. 8. Absence of symbols that will show a specific situation - making the show very picture arranged and straightforward.