Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,8 /5

Over Syxsense

Blijf elke bedreiging een stap voor met geavanceerde en proactieve eindpuntbeveiliging die kwetsbaarheden voorspelt, detecteert en neutraliseert.

Meer informatie over Syxsense

72 reviews worden weergegeven

Kerry L.
IT Security Analyst
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020

"A worthy tool in any seurity arsenal"

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied with the product and it has been instrumental in our security program

Pluspunten: I like the ability to see statuses at a qucik glance and this product provides that. No time wasted searching. Easy to use. Many, many features and more keep getting added

Minpunten: Some of the more advanced features coulds do with better documentation

Paul B.
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"Additional features and reduced costs."

Opmerkingen: My over experience with Syxsense Manage has been excellent. When I came into this role there had been a lack of follow up from my MSP on why patches where failing and as a result the estate wasn't patched to a level I was happy with. It only took 3 months with Sxysense Manage to get every machines completely 100% patched, including some key 3rd party applications not just Microsoft and Apple Mac OS patches.

Pluspunten: It has allowed me to have a granularity over my estate patching that I never had when I had a Managed Service Provider patching my estate for me. The remote control function is good in that all a device needs is to have an internet connection for us to be able to fix issues. This has helped us fix VPN issues, remotely. Reporting, the detailed reporting is invaluable to prove the system is doing what I expect and when.

Minpunten: Remote control tools is a little "flakely" over lower bandwidth connections.

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020
Won P.
It administrator
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2020

"Syxsense makes sense if you are a small company who needs almost one stop management"

Pluspunten: The ability to do almost everything one would need in IT administration.

Minpunten: Bugs with remote connectivity and control, website issues with site rendering. Lack of ability to transfer more than one file at a time from a target system

Michael P.
IT Technician
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020

"Great for SMB Remote/Mobile Companies"

Opmerkingen: Our deployment team at Syxsense went smoothly with the team giving us the best practices and setting our environment up.

Pluspunten: It allows for our IT team to easily scan and patch Windows(desktop and server) and MacOS with OS and 3rd party updates. No need to manually upload updates, the full update catalog is done by Syxsense. We have a fully automated system scanning and patching schedule with different groups receiving patches at different calendar days. There are also tools included such as ability to view event logs on a machine, view the serial number of a device, and a big one, upload and remotely deploy software that our org didn't have before. A fair amount of our team of about 150 people are traveling or working remote which made a solution like Microsoft's SCCM or WSUS not practical. In addition, we don't have to have a separate management solution for Apple devices. We have the Syxsense agent on cloud hosted servers in Azure and AWS also. Lastly it is very easy to setup patching groups and windows as well as manually scan and patch if needed.

Minpunten: The remote screen desktop connection tool could be a little more polished.

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020
Ajet I.
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020

"Good system for patching servers"

Opmerkingen: we are using them for almost 2 years and are very satisfied. Are able to patch 1000+ remote servers.

Pluspunten: Its easy to setup, cloud based so you don't have to setup and configure any on-prem infrastructure, can patch servers without being connected locally to them i.e over vpn or on same subnet

Minpunten: Not much, it works really well, sometime when they have new features they might break some tasks and support is not fast in fixing them but that does not happen very ofthen

Adam N.
Systems Administrator
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020

"Syxsense has made management of remote users a breeze"

Opmerkingen: Our company had a problem with management of users working from home. If they did not connect to VPN there was not a lot we could do to keep the machine patched and secure. Ever since we installed the Syxsense agent on all our machines we can keep them up to date and connect to them with one click from the dashboard.

Pluspunten: Being able to connect to remote machines easily was a big need for us and syxsense makes it very simple for the administrator and the end user. Patching computers automatically and being able to see the inventory of computers is very useful for me.

Minpunten: The amount of steps you have to go through to create a task I feel could be improved.

Wilfredo L.
IT Assistant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019

"Mid size company using Patch Manager to manage Desktop/Laptop updating policy"

Opmerkingen: Outlook windows updates were causing issues and since wsus packages these we could not manage the updates with out a tool, since CMS we are not able to verify the update before deploying.

Pluspunten: The ease of use, we have spent less time managing the program and less time assisting with issues since the deployment of CMS/ Patch Manager.

Minpunten: Not sure yet seems to work fine on all aspects and functions

• Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019
Derek E.
Sr. IT Support Administrator
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020

"My review on SyxSense"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is great. This has become my go to application and is used daily for me. I enjoy the ability to connect to a users machine without approving the connection. This is very handy when troubleshooting with non technical people. Last, I also enjoy that the connection last even when the computer is not signed in. This has been very handy as I can restart a machine, connect to it, and log back in to complete the troubleshooting steps I am doing.

Pluspunten: I love the software overall. There are a few things in particular I use the software for: Remote access, Viewing a computer's inventory (Installed applications, computer information, logged in user, disk space, and patches). I love the ease of connecting to a users machine. I love the ease in packaging the software.

Minpunten: There are a few glitches that need improving with the software. First, the remote access option works well. But, switching between the monitors is not so great. I have found that our users working on a wifi connection do not allow us to swap between monitors. If the user is on a wired connection, it appears to work fine. When we first began using the software, swapping worked great. Then, after the last update, it stopped. Also, I noticed that there was a box added to the recipents computer that shows when we connect and offers a disconnect option in the center of the screen. Users have been disconnecting the session as that was the first time they saw that box and they panicked. I am not sure if this should be removed, but relocating it when the connection is established would be great. It should not pop up in the center of the screen and disturb their work. I liked the version before that came in the taskbar and had to be clicked to open the disconnection box. Also, it did not pop up in the middle of the screen in interrupt their work. If this could be moved, it would be great.

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020
Jameson O.
IT Support Specialist
Mijnbouw en metalen, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020

"Syxsense Cloud-Based Endpoint System"

Opmerkingen: The customer support has been great and so has the training.

Pluspunten: The automated tasks you can create for scanning, patching and deploying is amazing.

Minpunten: The only thing I'd love in an update would be the ability to remotely deploy multiple software's to one or many computers.

• Beoordeeld op 17-11-2020
Narasimha B.
System ENgineer
Facilitaire diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Syxsense Feedback"

Opmerkingen: I dont have to worry if my systems are patched because I can run them on a schedule with Syxsense

Pluspunten: The ease of running patches, pushing software to remote computers and the remote feature in Syxsense are the key factors that I liked about the product

Minpunten: The UI was really bad couple years ago when we got the software but it has developed a lot over the time.

Rick H.
IT Desktop Administrator
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020

"Constantly listening and improving"

Opmerkingen: Being able to monitor inventory, processes, patching and queries in real-time have really helped keep our environment secure and up to date. This has been very important as remote working has increased across the board. This is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my company.

Pluspunten: Each major update seems to improve the UI and simplifies existing processes within the system. I've been using this for over two years and can't be more pleased with how the company listens to it's clients and level of support whenever questions or issues may arise. Implementation was easy, patching is a breeze, software deployment is improving, notifications and customization of queries and reporting has been fantastic. This is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my company.

Minpunten: Overall, the good far outweigh the bad here. The only issue that pops up now and again is running into duplicate device IDs for end user machines. Support has helped us track down why this happens, and does an amazing job of detailing what causes the issues. However, it seems to come back every so often due to our changing environment. I'd also like to see a right-click option to install applications on a per-machine basis. This is my personal opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of my company.

Dan O.
Systems Manager
Werving en selectie, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Time saver!"

Opmerkingen: It has been a real lifesaver especially since everyone has been working remotely since covid, being able to keep all of client machines up to date has been easy and caused us one less headaches to worry about.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, We found the interface so easy to navigate and was very intuitive. We were creating patching policies in minutes. Being able to push out software has been great also especially while everyone was working from home.

Minpunten: Think the interface for managing multiple tasks could be improved would love to be able to quickly edit schedules from 1 screen rather than having to go into each task. Also would the start time and end time that are displayed after task is run never appears to be correct. At the moment it appears that you push the patches/scans from the console with the tasks.. I would much rather that the client pulled and pushed these back.. too often a machine might miss the task we run , would be great if when that machine came back online it would auto report back to the console with its patch status. Wouldn't mind some more comms when new patches are released like Microsoft send out.
Reporting could be better.

Paul M.
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

"One of our key tools"

Opmerkingen: We use Syxsense to quickly associate and end user with a device, for remote control of devices and of course to maintain patching on all devices

Pluspunten: We really like the user friendly interface. It gives us a quick view of all of our devices and access to them using the remote control element.

Minpunten: This may be operator error but there seems to be a gap in assessing and deploying patches to machines that need them. For example, if we see that a particular machine needs a patch it would be useful to know which other machines need the same patch. The only way I know to do this is to note the patch # and then look up that patch under Patches and create a job from there. IT would be very helpful to see and do this right from the patch view under the an individual machine. Another wish list item would be regarding asset mgmt. While this gives us some asset mgmt ability it falls short of a complete solution

Shannon R.
IT Support
Juridische dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-5-2017

"Pleasure to deal with"

Opmerkingen: Its a great tool that I use daily and wouldnt be able to do my job without it!

Pluspunten: I LOVE this software. In our organisation it is used as an assets DB, Remote control tool and its our patching tool too. As we have offices all over the country its not convenient to go down to the offices every times there is an issue nor is it cost effective for the business, so using CMS is great as we can connect the PCs/ Laptops in seconds to resolve issues and manage machines. The support staff are excellent at resolving any problems quickly and do a thorough job to make sure everything is resolved before closing down the ticket. The training staff are great too! No question is too silly and they are always happy to help with what ever issues / queries we had - IE setting up software deployments and using patch manager.
I would highly recommend CMS for small and large business. Other Verismic products are just as high quality as this one.

• Beoordeeld op 19-5-2017
Nichollas A.
IT Tech Support
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-10-2020

"Syxsense helped me learn"

Opmerkingen: Being a young professional, I learned with Syxsense how much important a patch update is and how they affect the workstations, most of time helping dealing with issues with previous patches. Moreover, it makes the environment much easier to take care of having so many useful functionalities that help us in a Daily basis.

Pluspunten: The software have a broad range of functionalities that help an IT environment that goes from letting you check a PC information through inventory to updating patches, creating specific tasks like installing a software and having security options to help maintain your environment as safe as possible.

Minpunten: The pop up window whenever I am creating a task looks weird for having to side scroll to view some information.