Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Spendwise

Spendwise is een betaalbaar, gebruiksvriendelijk online systeem waarmee je je uitgaven kunt beheren en je tijd en geld kunt besparen.

Meer informatie over Spendwise

203 reviews worden weergegeven

Tabish A.
Tabish A.
Procurement Specialist in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 201-500 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

A game-changer for all our procurement needs

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: The software had dramatically enhanced our company's experience with spending and procurement. It has helped us with managing our sales, purchase orders, inventories and tools through a clean interface. The procurement team has been able to work together on invoices and PO's more seamlessly owing its cloud compatibility and safe online storage. We are now able to create budgets for various tasks and use Spendwise to track our overall spending. Overall experience has indeed been wonderful, highly recommended for procurement teams in multiple sectors.

Pros:

Spendwise is a comprehensive tool to assess our company expenditure. It offers a user-friendly interface , one that helps us save on time and eliminate excess administrative costs. We are able to manage our invoices, purchase orders, bills and expenses in a streamlined manner. A great feature of this software is that it is possible to assign roles to users, and provide access to certain transactions, thereby ensuring that the right person can examine authorized features only.

Cons:

Sometimes when there is a software update, it becomes challenging to navigate through the new changes. With a lack of manuals or training, the updates can take time getting used to.

Spendwise Response

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your enthusiastic recommendation of our product. I am sorry to hear that you have experienced challenges adapting to updates we make to our product. We do offer a User Guide, FAQs and Tips in our Help Center which we hope helps users adapt to updates but would be glad to consider other ways we can make it easier. I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss.

Lisa B.
Executive Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Now I Know

5 10 maanden geleden

Comments: Wish we would have purchased this system earlier. This is our first budget cycle when we have full visibility into all of our costs plus we are now able to manage inventory and fulfilment in one system. We love it if you couldn't tell!! :)

Pros:

This software has solved the age old issue of knowing what everyone is spending throughout the organization. We connect all the procurement pieces in one system from purchase requisition through final invoice payment and it's cut our time to process payment by over 50%!

Cons:

None really. It connects to QuickBooks and the training to get everyone using the system was minimal.

Brittney T.
Marketing Events Coordinator in VS
Draadloos, 2-10 werknemers

basic needs

3 4 jaar geleden

Comments: organization and communication was key when communicating with my co-workers on multiple projects. This helped us keep all of our orders in one location so that if one of us was not present that the others would know what had been ordered.

Pros:

It allowed us to keep vendors saved for future use. We were able to reference different orders to the PO numbers. It allowed us to continue to reference old PO's to see what transaction happened that had taken place before our hire.

Cons:

The search engine was very specific. If we were looking for drawstring bags and it was entered in as draw string bags the search field wouldn't find it. I wish that a bit more information about the order would appear in the list screen. We would place multiple orders in a day from the same vendor. If we were searching for a particular item but the search feature didn't pull it up we would have to search through the many PO's from that particular vendor click in and closing out each one until we find the right one. Where if there was a column that showed the notes or possibly 1 line item in the PO that would help find things quicker.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Brittney. Agree that we need to improve search functionality and it is on our "to do" list.

Caleb O.
Caleb O.
Amazon Marketing in VS
Consumentendiensten
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

This software is the best for making quick and easy purchase orders

5 4 jaar geleden

Comments: Its nice to be able to reference each PO just by looking it up in the search box by the PO number

Pros:

Office wise is able to save product titles and price to quickly fill out the po and send it out. I like that it is fast and easy to use. You are even able to email right from the PO.

Cons:

I don't like that there is a new area that has to be set of what folder you would like to have it in after it mailed out. That slows down the process.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review Caleb! Not sure what you mean by setting folder you would like to have PO in after it is mailed out. If you are referring to approval folders (i.e. Inbox, Not-submitted, Rejected, Pending) the system should assign automatically depending on the approval status of the PO. I will follow-up with you to make sure I understand and help resolve.

Samuel F.
Samuel F.
Client Service Representative in Honduras
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Must have to track inventory

5 3 jaar geleden

Pros:

Great too to control inventory and sales. You are able to track your inventory from your phone and you can use key words to search PO's. This tool is a great way to be more organized and get rid of paper purchase orders and have everything electronically.

Cons:

It would be very helpfully to be able to print multiple purchase orders at once.

Michael F.
Michael F.
Grants Management Specialist in VS
Research, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

It's wise to use OfficeWise

5 3 jaar geleden

Pros:

- Cloud functionality allows all users to interact from anywhere - Reasonably priced

Cons:

- Difficult initial learning curve - Search feature doesn't give results sometimes

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback. Search feature should work as long as what you enter in the search field exactly matches text on the record you are looking for but we agree it could be improved. I am sorry to hear you found initial learning curve difficult and would love to hear how we can make it easier. I will reach out directly to further discuss.

Jan R.
Jan R.
Ring Cabling & Design, Inc. in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: Gratis proef

Officewise

4 3 jaar geleden

Pros:

Very nice program for handling many functions within your organization. Keeps track of inventory, allows you to create invoices, reports, banking, etc. Endless things to help keep your business organized and efficient.

Cons:

It may not be as great as microsoft office or other apps because it tends to charge a higher monthly fee. But you could weigh your options versus the price to other software.

Emeka O.
Emeka O.
Ambassador for The Technology Innovation Scholars Program in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

This is a great accounting and financing software for businesses.

5 3 jaar geleden

Pros:

I like that it's really affordable. It's also intuitive, and with time, it becomes a great time saver when it comes to managing finances.

Cons:

I don't really have an issue with this software that stands out as a con.

Jose C.
Jose C.
Junior Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Spendwise has helped with non-necessary expenses.

4 3 jaar geleden

Pros:

We used to manage office expenses in a very casual and non-itemized way. After implementing expenses into Spendwise we were able to see what subscriptions we were paying for, how costly our internet service had gotten over the years, and where we need to adjust budgets for business luncheons.

Cons:

It would be nice if SpendWise offered more to their basic account offering as well as integrate a mobile app for when you are leisurely checking in on spending on the go.

Brian B.
Brian B.
Operations Manager - Norwell USAM EDU in VS
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Officewise

4 3 jaar geleden

Pros:

Love that i can use this on my phone. Simple and clean interface

Cons:

I would have liked to see more initial tutorials available when getting started

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback. We agree that users could benefit from better tools for getting started including more tutorials and are working to improve. If you are not able to find what you need in our help center we do offer free live support and are happy to help with whatever we can. If you would like assistance with setup, training, or anything else please contact us at [email protected] or 1-855-906-3300.

Anna E.
Supply Chain Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Good software that we don't utilize enough!

4 5 jaar geleden

Comments: My company mainly uses your software as a PO creation tool. I know that you have a lot of reporting and accounting tools and other tools that we don't use that we definitely could/should. The software works well for us to simply create POs with easy fill-in-the blanks for saved company names and information so multiple people can use it as an address book, essentially. We then have a record that shows all POs we've placed over time as well, across multiple users. What we don't use very well is the accounting tools - we don't really categorize or use the reports at all for accounting purposes. We have a whole accounting team who keeps track of that type of thing in Quickbooks. Our Operations team is who uses your software for the most part for ease of creating POs and also record keeping for basic PO information. Giving you 4 stars across the board for the product - it seems pretty user friendly in general. Maybe not enough tutorial type information, that could be helpful, but I haven't really gone looking for it. Giving you 5 starts for customer service because you were very responsive when I did have a question.

Pros:

Pretty straightforward and clean

Cons:

Could use more tutorials

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Anna! We would love for you guys to use Officewise for all of your accounting needs and think that you would like it much better than QuickBooks but we might be a little bias:). That said we have many customers who use our system along with QuickBooks like you do which is just fine too. I agree with your point about having more tutorials and other support tools, we are currently working on these things and will make them available within the next few months.

Morgen P.
Office Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent, user-friendly software!

5 5 jaar geleden

Comments: Officewise offers more functionality than I expected considering it's such an affordable price. The interface is simple and very user-intuitive. My entire office is able to input data and keep things organized and up to date. We use the purchase order feature the most. The product is consistent, so I have never had any error messages or glitches like I do so often with another, more expensive software we use in-house. My favorite thing about Officewise is the ability to cross categorize my searches. The only thing I'd like to see in the future, is being able to pull up data that has any part of what I enter in the search bar, rather than having to have exact searches. Thanks for offering such a great product!

Pros:

The simple design and ability to use a variety of categories to search through data.

Cons:

I preferred the lighter color scheme Officewise had before the most recent design update. I also need to be able to type in a partial purchase order number in the search section and have any purchase order with that info pull up in my search.

Matt A.
Facility and Safety Manager in VS
Research, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Able to work with the software and have a positive experience when using it.

5 4 jaar geleden

Comments: The ability to track purchases and determine total dollars spent by vendor.

Pros:

The ease in the use of the software. Several fields can be populated by typing the first letters of a vendor's name. The item numbers also can be populated with the first few letters on the company's item numbers.

Cons:

There was an update to the software a few months ago. There was no training on the changes to the software. It was difficult to determine where items needed to go. It took sometime to figure this out.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review. We agree that we could have done a better job of communicating the updates we made to our user interface a couple of months ago. We don't plan to make any other significant changes to our user interface but will be sure to better communicate any changes going forward.

Robin W.
Finance & Adminisration Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

The software was recently changed. I believe the initial software used was much more user-friendly.

4 4 jaar geleden

Comments: We now have a paperless process in executing POs. The process is now more efficient, we maintain a history on our purchases and the time saved is better served on other projects.

Pros:

The software allows a paperless and more efficient process in ordering items. The approval hierarchy is great.

Cons:

Some changes to the website adds some difficulty in maneuvering through to find other pages. Example, I had to edit the authorization of a new hire and it took me a while to find where that section was moved to.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback. As mentioned we did make some changes to the user interface of our system a few months ago which we believe will make it better going forward. We understand and appreciate that it can take some time for existing users to get use to the changes and apologize for any inconvenience. We are not planning to make any other significant changes to the user interface and hope that the new help center we launched along with the changes makes it easier to adapt to the new user interface.

Marty R.
Senior Finacial Analyst in VS
Textiel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Experiences

5 4 jaar geleden

Comments: We took a manual PO system that was having to hand signed and went with this and now its all electronic. Took from a 3 day time frame down to less than a couple of hours.

Pros:

The point and click aspect of it along with the customizable features for our different plants. we have been able to use this over three plants with being able to customize for each.

Cons:

cant run old web browsers with . Had some problem with working with older web browsers that some employees had .

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Marty! As discussed Officewise works best on newer versions of browsers but we continue to support older versions as best we can. I believe the specific issue you mention has been resolved but I will follow-up with you directly to make sure that is the case.

Lisa L.
IT Operations Manager in VS

Generally good

4 4 jaar geleden

Pros:

The software provides inventory control, sales, and purchasing tools all in one easy to use application that is not overly priced.

Cons:

The inability to modify inventory type (inventory vs non-inventory) after creation. It would be a major improvement to allow you to change the type instead of having to create a new item.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Lisa. I understand your point about allowing users to modify type so that you don't have to create a new item if you want to change. The tricky part is what to do with past transactions since they would have been handled in the system based on type when they were recorded. We think it is important to be consistent with how different types of transactions are handled in the system but also feel it is important to maintain the integrity of historical data. That said we are always open to new ideas on how we can improve the system and I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss.

Jake I.
IT Support Analyst in VS
51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great Application for Monitoring POs

5 3 jaar geleden

Pros:

OfficeWise is pretty easy to use, even if you aren't familiar with their UI. Everything is in the right place and has solid basic functionality.

Cons:

Would like the ability to close multiple POs at once. No native support for Invoices to come through the system.

Ryan Response

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback. To close multiple POs at once please complete the following steps: 1) Log in to your account, 2) Click Purchase orders in left menu, 3) Check box to left of purchase orders you want to close, 4) Click on More button at top of page, and 5) Click Close in dropdown. Not exactly sure what you mean by no native support for invoices to come through the system but will follow-up with you to see if we can come up with a solution.

Charles H.
Plant Controller in VS
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

OfficeWise is easy to work with and does the basics of what we need.

5 4 jaar geleden

Pros:

The software is easy to use, understand and to show others how to use. The ability to email POs with terms attached makes ordering very simple.

Cons:

Some of the reporting is limited. It would be nice to generate a report that provides invoices by sales rep. Also, a report showing remaining open balance on a sales order. Some of the parameters in setting users up is limiting. I have a need for letting people view all sales orders but not be able to change them.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Charles. We do have a report for sales orders by sales rep but currently not one for invoices by sales rep as you point out. I think that adding this report is certainly worth considering and will discuss internally to see what we can do. As for user access parameters we are planning to provide more options like what you describe within the next few months.

Clint F.
Procurement in VS
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Quick and Easy, ideal for small companies.

5 4 jaar geleden

Comments: Organized our procurement process in a beneficial and productive way.

Pros:

This software took our company from a convoluted excel based system to an organized and easy to use software platform that we love.

Cons:

This software lacks a few features that would be helpful but overall not critical. Being able to track lead times, order numbers, and being able to pull that list by project would be very helpful. The software would also benefit from being able to communicate with other software systems, like quickbooks.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Clint. The system does include order numbers and tags which are often used for project spend tracking and I have some ideas on how you can use due dates and other features to track lead times. I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss and see how we can improve. As for communicating with other software systems I agree that we can do better and it is on our "to do" list. For now I am wondering if our data import/export features can help you get you what you need and will follow-up with you to review.

Scott M.
process improvement manager in VS
Textiel, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

huge improvement over our previous manual system

4 4 jaar geleden

Comments: better order efficiency

Pros:

1) approval process is now instantaneous. Previous manual system could take days. 2) I like the ability to search part numbers for repeat orders by part name or supplier.

Cons:

does not provide system to maintain consistent part name / number so each user conforms to common system - which leads to duplicates

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Scott. To reduce the risk of duplication the system does prevent users from creating new items that have the same Item ID as an existing item but we understand sometimes that is not enough to prevent duplication. To further reduce risk and maintain consistency in part name/number we recommend limiting which users can add new parts through roles so that only certain authorized users can add new items. I will follow-up with you directly to show you how this can be done.

Gary W.
Field manager in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers

Using it daily

4 5 jaar geleden

Comments: Items should be able to be changed like deleting that aren't being used and being able to change non invorty to invorty item

Pros:

I can use it on my phone. Invorty can be tracked when used right

Cons:

Not being able to delete items that were used or Duplicates

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Gary. If an item is not used in any transactions you should be able to delete and if it is used in a transaction you can make it inactive so it no longer shows up in dropdowns etc. Allowing users the ability to change items from non-inventory is something we have considered in the past and will revisit based on feedback from you and others. I agree we need a mobile app and we have plans for this. I like your idea about different pricing on items and will follow-up with you to further discuss.

Meredith D.
Regional Director of Marketing & PR in VS
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Overall, Officewise is easy to use and a helps keep our purchase orders organized for 23 locations!

4 4 jaar geleden

Pros:

The software is very user-friendly. Easy keyword searches on past purchase orders. You can copy previous purchase orders and resubmit with minor changes, so it makes PO entry quick. You can give everyone in a department access to see past PO's of other

Cons:

We have had trouble with the approval process. You can select multiple approvers in the PO, but rather than going to the next approver, our POs will go back to the original person submitting the PO each time an approver approves.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Meredith! Not sure why PO would be going back to the original person submitting the PO each time an approver approves. Will follow-up with you directly to help resolve.

Jim K.
Program Manager in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 11-50 werknemers

So far its been useful

4 4 jaar geleden

Pros:

The ease of creating purchase and sales orders. Also like tracking the sales orders/purchase orders and to get a history.

Cons:

It can be slow but can't tell if its the software or our network. I am not able to track by project. If we do samples orders for various projects I am unable to look up by a project to see what sample requests are being worked under a specific project.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Jim! We have not received any other reports of our site being slow and we closely monitor performance metrics to make sure it is working fast so there might be an issue with your computer or network. That said we are constantly trying to improve the performance of our site so I will follow-up to see what else we can do to speed things up on our end. For project tracking I recommend using "Tags" or creating a custom field on the order form and will follow-up with you to show you how this can be done.

Scott W.
Purchasing Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Initial set up and daily use is very easy.

4 4 jaar geleden

Pros:

I was asked to start the purchasing department for our pipeline company, after trying 10/12 Purchase Order systems, I tried Officewise, unlike the other more expensive systems with little or no U.S. based customer service, they walked me through the initial startup. With multiple ways to pull reports, my asset manager, accounting department and sales team can find exact cost in numerous ways, very quickly. I cannot thank service agent enough for all the help he gave me, the best advise I received was to start playing with the reports and then set up the Tags, Groups, Etc., in this way you can pinpoint how you want to pull your report.

Cons:

The void button still gives me nightmares, do not ever void a PO, anything can be corrected except this.

Daphne T.
Daphne T.
Administrative Assistant in VS
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

It's easy to find what you need and to submit POs.

4 4 jaar geleden

Comments: it's an easy way to keep track of POs and I can go back and research or find POs and re-print or mark as received.

Pros:

the ease of use and the ability to copy POs. I love that I can copy POs that I make to the same vendor and though I need to edit it, it is much easier than starting a new PO.

Cons:

that if I am in my inbox, I have to go to 2 screens in order to access POs, I wish I was able to access POs on the sidebar, but I can only get to other boxes in my inbox (submitted, rejected, pending, etc)

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Daphne! I see what you are saying about 2 clicks to get from your inbox to list of POs and will discuss internally to see what we can do about making it one click.