Renderforest reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Renderforest

Renderforest helpt bij het maken van verklarende animaties, promotievideo's, diavoorstellingen met muziek en zelfs je eigen professionele logo.

Meer informatie over Renderforest

312 reviews worden weergegeven

Elnara K.
Sales And Marketing Specialist
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019

"Create high resolution videos just from your browser"

Pluspunten: Intro, promo, and advertisement videos are playing an important role while creating efficient marketing campaigns. Before Renderforest we were hiring freelancers in order to create such videos. But thanks to Renderforest we managed to reduce such costs. The best side of Renderforest is the ability to create any type of video without any software installation. You can create high-resolution intro videos even from your mobile browser. Most video editing applications require high system specifications, but there is no such requirement in Renderforest. The rendering process is also super fast compared to most video editing applications.

Minpunten: The only weak side of Renderforest is the offline editing feature which is unavailable in Renderforest right now. Sometimes we could be in a place where there is no internet connection. My suggestion is that all editing tools would be stored in the browser cache and we could make any changes even connection was lost.

• Beoordeeld op 30-5-2019
Jose D.
Community Outreach Coordinator
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-6-2020

"Renderforest a game changer for us"

Opmerkingen: Ever since we found Renderforest its been a game changer for us when it comes to promoting our agency. Over the past few years other agencies have tried to make videos but they can't compare to what we are able to produce with Renderforest. While we use other tools to create videos nothing can compare to the easy of use, great customer service, a huge selection of templates, and the price they charge was a no brainier for us. These guys have made my job easy and we end up being the envy of other agencies when it comes to promoting what we do. THANK YOU!!!!!

Pluspunten: Hands down its the "ease of use" that makes this a pleasure to use. Over the past few years they keep adding more features and services that just enhances the quality of the service. The amount of templates you have to pick from is endless. Everything is simply just point and click to get your videos to look how you want them to. I've used Adobe After Effects to create videos which does take time depending on the computer you are using, but having everything in the cloud and the time it takes to render things is way way faster. When ever I need to create a video such as a slide show, animated logo, a music visual video or anything else Renderforest saves me so much time. As a bonus whatever credits you dont get to use at the end of the month they simply roll over to the next month.

Minpunten: No dedicated iOS or Android app (however the website is very mobile friendly). Sometimes depending on the time of day the render time of a video can take longer.

• Beoordeeld op 2-6-2020
Kim D.
Head teacher
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-6-2020

"Lost"

Opmerkingen: Frustrating. Presumably, I can add voice and animation, but I don't know how.

Pluspunten: There is a free version. Unless I learn more about it, there are no pros to using it.

Minpunten: Okay, I have just started, so maybe after a while my view will change; however, for now this product is practically useless for me. I have been looking for a good free replacement for Xtranormal since it went down almost a decade ago. I want something that will allow my young students to make an animated story. I saw Renderforest praised on neutral sites like Quora, so I thought I'd give it a try. The front page is busy and uses ambiguous words, making it hard to know where to go. Once I got that figured out, I made a three-panel short. Then I had to wait for it to get processed. While I waited (over five minutes, but you don't have to wait around, since Renderforest sends an e-mail when the processing is finished), I tried to learn about the site. The guide tour (voice bubbles) was unclear, confusing and inadequate. At the end, there was a note that a tutorial would explain more for those of us who didn't understand. But I couldn't find the tutorial "down below." A lot of reviews praise the staff support. I can't, because I can't find any contact information. The faq doesn't answer nitty-gritty questions. Well, after a while, I checked my e-mail. The three-panel story I had made did not exist: The first two panels were gone. When I tried to edit (clicking on 'edit'), I couldn't (see how to) add any panels. There was a button for left or right placement, but I don't know what that means: When I clicked on it, I didn't see the panel move, nor did I see the

• Beoordeeld op 6-6-2020
Abdul M.
YouTuber
Computersoftware, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-4-2020

"The Best Free Online Animated Video & Slide Show Maker"

Opmerkingen: I use RenderForest to create my YouTube Courses intros and Promotional Videos for my YouTube channel. It really helped me in past when I was not able to pay some expert to create these videos. With it's free membership I was able to export videos in HD and that's the main thing that I really appreciate in RenderForest.

Pluspunten: RenderForest is the best free online Animated Video & Slide Show Maker. It allows us to quickly, easily and affordably create logo Animations, Slide Shows, White Board videos, Explainer Videos and Promotional Videos. It also allows user to create these videos in HD Quality for free. (You can also pay to get premium services). Best for Small business & newbies who don't have money to pay for these services.

Minpunten: Customer support have to be improved. You can get your answer in 24 hours but sometime it takes up to 3 days.

• Beoordeeld op 11-4-2020
Ghanah A.
Marketing
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020

"Superb"

Opmerkingen: Perfect, I always tell my friends about this website

Pluspunten: The ease to use, have more than one option to be used, High quality , the video ideas are great, so much options

Minpunten: I think it has variety of the options , we need more :D :D :D and we need it to support Arabic fonts more.

• Beoordeeld op 16-6-2020
Patrick V.
Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2020

"Cool videos now in reach"

Opmerkingen: If you want to go for occasional videos of a different kind, then this software will do the trick for you. The videos we have uploaded to our YouTube channel and that were done through this program got more visits.

Pluspunten: For small churches that do want to communicate well But have a limited budget, Renderforest is just a great tool to create nice videos for events. No longer do you have to go for mediocre video material as this platform offers tons of good templates.

Minpunten: Ok. It’s true that it comes for free but with a watermark, the paid videos without the watermark do come a bit more expensive.

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2020
Vandana M.
Software Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020

"Amazing for beginners "

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience is absolutely amazing and great.

Pluspunten: I like that you can make professional style introductions and presentations with no experience for free.

Minpunten: The only thing that is a downside is that there is a watermark by default, which can only be removed by paying money.

• Beoordeeld op 2-4-2020
Ammi Z.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-5-2020

"Wonderful video content"

Opmerkingen: Creating graphics, logos, video and marketing animations for my business

Pluspunten: Renderforest is so cool, i used it to create these wonderful animations and stories for my company, i mean they were really great, and a great part is that i can download and use them for free

Minpunten: Of course it wouldn't be a bad part, but i just wished i don't have to be downloading with watermarks, but i love it either way

• Beoordeeld op 27-5-2020
Jessica W.
Instructional Designer
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-6-2020

"Loving Renderforest!"

Opmerkingen: As an Instructional Designer, I've used a lot of animation tools. Renderforest is my favorite because it's easy to use and flexible.

Pluspunten: Easy to use, wide variety of templates, even for non-subscribers, great quality, very responsive customer service.

Minpunten: I have no complaints about Renderforest! I would be pleased if they added even more templates though.

• Beoordeeld op 8-6-2020
Deepti M.
Physician
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020

"Best customer service"

Opmerkingen: Exceptional

Pluspunten: Simplicity, modern look, rendering for all devices

Minpunten: Some features like MailChimp are missing

• Beoordeeld op 1-6-2020
Likhwa M.
Software Engineer
Informatiediensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

"Redefining video making with Renderforest"

Opmerkingen: Renderforest is easy to use and I have enjoyed the simplicity it brings to creating professional videos. My friends think I am a video guru because of Renderforest. I have used it on my Google Playstore page to create intro videos. I also use it to create logo reveals and video presentations. Most recently, I used Renderforest to create campaign videos for a candidate in an election. I have also used Renderforest to create animations and explainer videos for my YouTube channel. In future I also see myself using it to earn an additional stream of income by producing videos for others too. It is amazing software and I would easily recommend it on any day.

Pluspunten: Renderforest helps me make professional looking videos to showcase my products and it is easy to use. It comes with numerous options to customize the videos and make them suit my needs. Each template has numerous slides which can be pieced together to create any type of presentation. Renderforest also allows you to customize text to highlight your own message and branding. I have used it to make presentations and explainer videos. I have also used it to showcase my apps on the various app stores. It also comes with a free version so I can try out ideas and use Renderforest without having to pay a dime. Renderforest also stores your videos online so I do not need to worry about securing online storage.

Minpunten: Despite being easy to use, Renderforest has quite numerous options and templates. Sifting through these can be time consuming. I call it the curse of abundance. Some of the templates are only limited to a number of slides and so this limits what one can do with certain presentations. The free version also comes with a Renderforest watermark and the quality is rather poor. This is however understandable, considering that it is the free version.

• Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Tukan E.
Informatics
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2018

"Experiencing the RenderForest means EFFICIENY in Time - Money - Effort and a new sense of ART ! "

Opmerkingen: RenderForest helped me to discover my graphic-art talents, and the sense of visual perception. After I noticed RenderForest I started to Graphic-Design to optimise the graphic consept quality of the files that I upload to RenderForest template-holders. Also, for sthe statistical analysis, the ratio of efficiency/money and effort/time parameters is really perfect.

Pluspunten: The most obvious and unique perspective of RenderForest is its purely dynamic and flexible media-holder orientation. For this reason, you have uncountable design permutations. That makes RenderForest special.

Minpunten: For future projects, I recommend RenderForest to develop a desktop-model to be active when the connection is off.

van Renderforest op 20-7-2018

Hello Tukan. Thanks a lot for your review!

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2018
Ben B.
  • Beoordeeld op 1-5-2018

"Easy, flashy video templates anyone can use"

Opmerkingen: Fast, easy animation with only a few clicks. RenderForest is simple enough for any user to make creative content that will dazzle viewers and spice up presentations and videos.

Pluspunten: RenderForest is a video template platform that lets users make flashy animations and graphics for video content and presentations, and honestly, it does a pretty great job. It focuses on drag and drop customization, and offers thousands of templates to chose from. No matter the style or tone you need, there is something for you. The platform is also enhanced by a pretty good selection of music to put under and synchronize animation. This aspect of the templates is really quite nice, and saves a lot of time to focus on the other creative steps. Perhaps the best part of RenderForest is the blog and support. For novice users, video and animation is daunting, but the site has tons of information to get up and running. Tutorials and project ideas are put out on a regular basis, so there is always something new to learn. Overall, RenderForest is a good first step for users who want to make creative video, or add some pizazz to content they are already making.

Minpunten: Renderforest seems expensive given the use case and template selection. the cost for a short intro or outro animation is a bit much, especially considering how many other users are likely using the same template. For infrequent content creators, the subscription is certainly expensive, but if you need frequent, flexible animations, the price is probably fine.

• Beoordeeld op 1-5-2018
Rick B.
Senior Engineer: Rocket Motors and Warheads
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018

"Professional Video Logo Reveals make for really Engaging Videography"

Opmerkingen: Renderforest has really helped me to overcome some major hurdles with regards to professional presentation of our business to stakeholders. The features that it has allowed me to use has made it possible for me to present designs to stakeholders that are more than just impressive, they actually look like they were designed by a qualified designer (which they were) but I made it my own through Renderforest.

Pluspunten: I absolutely loved how easy it was to get right what I wanted out of Renderforest. The sheer amount of template available to do anything from a logo reveal to an explainer video are mind boggling. One of my favourite features of the software is the ability to keep tweaking the end result online before having to commit to use a credit to download the rendered final result. This goes a long way to making sure you are happy with your purchase!

Minpunten: I don't like the subscription based model because I don't use the software everyday. I would prefer to pay for each video individually when I need it. This would make the platform a lot more accessible to me.

van Renderforest op 20-12-2018

Hey dear Rick. Thanks for your positive review. We are always ready to work hard to make your experience better on our website. Hope you'll get more benefits using our platform.

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Roger B.
Managing Directir
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2018

"Impressive Features and Outstanding Customer Experience"

Opmerkingen: Beautiful and sharp video for my business!

Pluspunten: Working with the online software is easy even for first time users like me. I'm not a video editing expert but I was comfortably able to create a beautiful and sharp video for my business. The video templates and scenes really go a long way, you can create a professional publish-ready video in less than a day. I really don't know how I could have created a similar video without having this service from Render Forest. The subscription we made is worth all the magnificent results we received and more. While creating the video we got in touch with Render Forest customer care, the team was very helpful and that made our experience even better. They helped us with the app and answered our questions in a very timely manner. It easily shows the the team really cares about their customer experience, willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are happy.

Minpunten: More wonderful scenes please! There is a wide variety available already, but we can always use more and more scenes.

• Beoordeeld op 30-3-2018
Valeh S.
Senior Software Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-10-2018

"Great alternative to traditional setup required softwares"

Pluspunten: Best feature and advantage of Renderforest is no setup requirement. It is not locked to any operating system or device. If you have internet connection Renderforest is available in any device and operating system. That is the main advantage of Renderforest while creating any king of presentation and promo videos. Another useful feature of Renderforest is custom templates which doesn't allow you to suffer from lack of ideas. It has many presentation templates for any kinds of businesses in order to make amazing presentations and reach to high audience count.

Minpunten: While creating promo video inside first scene, picture order was wrong in preview mode. Then I returned back and changed picture order. This time picture order was wrong in editing mode but in preview mode it gave right result. Although I got right result at the end, but I think it is little bit annoying and must be solved soon.

van Renderforest op 19-11-2018

Hey dear Valeh. Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much.

Regarding to the issue you've talked in your review, can I ask you to send me some details about your problem? Would love to check out and solve that problem asap.

Thanks again for your time.

Have a nice day.
Roman

• Beoordeeld op 25-10-2018
Lili D.
Payroll Consultant
Human Resources, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018

"Greatest Experience Ever"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is full of fun, passionate and supportive.

Pluspunten: I have never made a video before. On Renderforest website I was so excited to explore high quality and creative templates and tailor them to form my own unique project. I have the greatest experience not only with the website or products, but also with the customer service they provide. The support team is prompt in reply, effective and patient in communication and a positive attitude ready to help. Thank you for your support of my first video project. I have enjoyed the experience so much that making video with Renderforest is my new hobby now.

Minpunten: Maybe more ability to edit text, including language display other than English, font size and line spacing adjustments. More scenes reflecting people from other cultural background.

van Renderforest op 23-10-2018

Hi Lili. We are happy that you enjoy our platform. Also we want to say. that what you have mentioned in cons will be approved during the time. We are working on them.

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018
Sumegha M.
CA
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018

"Easy, Simple, Quick and Best Video Creation Tool"

Opmerkingen: Its immensly valuable in communicating our message to clients and social media updates

Pluspunten: For a beginner in Video Creation, Its simply best solution available in market, its easy, quick, simple and ready to use tool with no prior brainier knowledge of video editing is required and its templates are very effective in passing the message to consumers and its fast and no dependence on third party vendors now. Its our idea, our executive and our uploading to websites.

Minpunten: It only allows to use one template at a time, it should allow to use atleast 3 templates in one video so it will add dynamics to quality of video and pricing is based on number of downloads , instead it should be for each templates.

van Renderforest op 20-12-2018

Hey dear Sumegha. We are thankful for your review. Our team is working hard to make your video and logo creation experience better and better. What about using many templates in the same video we will take it into account for sure.

• Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018
Nathan P.
Dubsandtrebs
Programmaontwikkeling, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-2-2019

"Best templates "

Opmerkingen: Other sites took me a long time to make a video I wanted, renderforest took me half the time.
Their templates are slick & has a variety to suit anyone
The simple drag and drop for pictures make it so much easy & the background music makes the video even better
If your designing a video, don’t look anywhere else.... just go here

Pluspunten: Best site for easy to use templates, the customer service team are always on hand to help tweak your video too. Like me I have no design skills, but when u look through their own templates, u can take one & then edit it to suit you

Minpunten: This site has everything u need Customer service are excellent
Templates are mind blowing
I haven’t found anything that I don’t like

van Renderforest op 5-4-2019

Dear Nathan, thank you very much for your super nice review.
We are always there to help you create professional videos on your own.

• Beoordeeld op 24-2-2019
Product Marketing Manager
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-7-2019

"Great resource "

Pluspunten: I find this website a great go-to place when you are just starting to build your branding and can’t afford a dedicated designer, or when you need visuals for non-profit projects, like presentations, etc. It is very easy to use and has a wide selection of styles and visuals among which every user will surely find something fit for their taste. I have extensively used the logo-maker as well as have given the video function a try, and I must say it is a great tool that allows you to make intros and logo reveals without any knowledge in video editing or motion graphics. I’ve only used free version so I have dealt with watermarks and small logo sizes but if you’re looking for a great tool to get started with your ideas, you can definitely upgrade and get clean and larger files.

Minpunten: I’d like to be able to have a free trial option where I’d be able to create and download full-size files (with a limitation of, say, 3 downloads), but the current options are also fair enough.

• Beoordeeld op 21-7-2019
Paola M.
Digital Media Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 4-7-2018

"Renderforest is a simple software that allows me to make videos with professional quality"

Opmerkingen: Renderforest is undoubtedly one of the best programs to edit video that is at the same level of Adobe Premier or Final Cut. Thanks to this software I have been able to prepare audiovisual material both to immortalize family moments and to enrich my work as media manager. Renderforest is a great ally.

Pluspunten: It is easy to use so anyone can easily edit a video. It has a variety of templates that makes work easier and helps us save time. It has high quality filters as well as effects, dissolvences and transitions to create the best videos. It has an acceptable audio quality.

Minpunten: The price is somewhat high to be able to create videos in quality higher than 1080. However, I think it is worth making the investment.

van Renderforest op 20-7-2018

Hey Paola. Thanks a lot!

• Beoordeeld op 4-7-2018
Farid R.
Leading Finance Specialist
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018

"Unique platform for creating advertisement and promo videos"

Pluspunten: Renderforest is a browser based platform and that is why I liked it most. It is revolutianary platform for creating amazing intro videos or presentations without any hardware requirement. If there is an internet connection Renderforest is reachable in anywhere without any installation. At work I mostly use Renderforest for creating promo videos or presentations for our customers. With rich variety of templates Renderforest makes my creativity limitless.

Minpunten: While adding different scenes I also want to add different songs to each scene. But it seems impossible for now. Music can only be added to whole presentation. I hope developers will take that into consideration.

van Renderforest op 19-11-2018

Hi Farid. Thanks a lot for your review. It's really very important to us. We are improving our platform day by day and hope that you will like our new features.

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018
Carmeli H.
Graphic Designer
Facilitaire diensten
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2018

"Renderforest has helped me create digital content for my clients social media "

Opmerkingen: Everything! High rate of viewers and client satisfaction.

Pluspunten: User friendly and easy to use. There are different templates you can use and lots of music choices to accompany the videos. I would recommend anyone working in the digital marketing world to use Renderforest. Renderforest can take your business to another level.

Minpunten: Rendering time lags and sometimes it doesn't show up that it is finished. I also am disappointed that I was able to get grandfathered into the first subscription price when it first launch.

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2018
Hasan H.
Finance Specialist
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-10-2018

"Create amazing and creative promo videos for your business and increase sales"

Pluspunten: Renderforest is amazing tool for creating presentations and promo videos about product and services of our company. We don’t need expensive video editing software packages anymore. Because Renderforest offers all of this features without any software installation. You can create amazing presentations right from your internet browser. With rich variety of presentation templates Renderforest provides unique ideas for any business type. My most liked and often used feature in Renderforest is whiteboard animation toolkit which gives extra visuality to videos and makes videos more understandable by audience.

Minpunten: While creating audio react visualizer animation styles are very limited. Current styles are not bad but it would be great if new styles added regularly. Because with limited animation styles most created videos will look like same.

van Renderforest op 19-11-2018

Hi Hasan. Thanks for your review. It's very important to us. We add new templates each week. We will try to add more music visualizer templates.

• Beoordeeld op 27-10-2018
Alan D.
Co Founder at Maison Laura Jewelry
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 2-10 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2018

"Fantastic ... A great experience for anyone looking for a quick and simple tool to build professional videos ..."

Pluspunten: The assembly quality is fantastic ... The ease of including images and texts makes it incredibly easy to create professional videos in a much shorter time than using professional software ... Very good!

Minpunten: Not being able to interact a template with another template, in the same software to generate a single video ... In this case, it is possible, but it is necessary to treat the 2 videos separately and then use another software to join them ... That therefore exists beautiful intro templates with other plot templates that together get perfect ...

• Bron: GetApp