Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over Bookafy

De nieuwe en betere manier om afspraken te boeken. Begin met het automatiseren van je bedrijf met behulp van Bookafy. Gratis proefversie inbegrepen. Geen creditcard vereist!

Meer informatie over Bookafy

143 reviews worden weergegeven

Sarah D.
Machinebouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2015

"Couldn't be Happier!"

Opmerkingen: We manage a staff of about 15, and this software has been a life saver. We save so much time with the automation that our 1 scheduler is still relaxed even though she manages a schedule of roughly 50 appointments per day. Before we started using online scheduling, we had 5 staff members and our scheduling was totally stressful and time consuming. We wanted to grow, so we were looking at adding another admin to help... The cost of the second admin was going to be roughly 40K per year including benefits, plus 2-3K set up for desk, computer, etc. Then we started using Bookafy, and for $40 per month we were able to accomplish a lot more than we could with 3K per month. So happy, and I love their customer service!

Pluspunten: ***SMS reminders to customers is amazing.
***I love that the customers get an email confirmation with the appointment attachment that saves to their personal calendar.
***I love the google calendar sync. Most of our techs use google on their phones, and although Bookafy is great for phones... many staff members like that it is saved to both Bookafy and Google.
***Payments- we keep meaning to get set up with their payment processor... but we have been using their system to simply record the transaction (one field to enter $ amount) and it has been really handy to track sales right inside the calendar app.
***I just started using the Zapier integration, and now everything is syncing to Quickbooks. I love that I dont have to double enter info.
***Reviews... this is big for us. We don't get it right everytime... before we were using Genbook and we did get reviews but we didn't know who the customer was or who the staff member was, so we weren't able to correct or praise as needed. If we would get an upset customer, we had to guess who to deal with. That was useless. Bookafy tells us who the customer is and who the staff member is so we can high five our staff or correct them as needed. Now, if we get a bad review we hop on it, solve the problem and customers are very happy.
Syncing to my email CRM is awesome! I send out monthly emails, and I dont have to worry about syncing my customer list. Its done automatically. Yippie!

• Beoordeeld op 23-9-2015
Jeremy F.
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019

"Great for scheduling with lots of integrations"

Opmerkingen: I use Bookafy to allow my clients to choose their own appointments, directly from my website, without the hassle of back-and-forth emails on days/times. Since my google calendar integrates with it, I know that I can't be double-booked: two clients at the same time or by a personal conflict. I love that I can collect payments at the time of booking and have my Zoom meeting info sent out automatically.

Pluspunten: Look and feel when integrated into my website, ability to customize, steller customer service (yes, I've used them a few times), and the different integrations with other services (google calendar, stripe, zoom, etc)

Minpunten: The 'back end' is not very intuitive, esp. when trying to find a particular setting

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019
Chris D.
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

"good booking system with great and personal support"

Opmerkingen: it's comprehensive, offers great, personal user support, and it's not expensive

Pluspunten: it's a great and user friendly system which when we used it, lacked a few functions for us, which required us to change to another, more expensive system, but I understand that the new version of Bookafy now also offers these functions.

Minpunten: when we started using bookafy, we've encountered some issues, and because we couldn't wait for them to be solved, we had to change to another, more expensice solution

van Bookafy Scheduling op 22-2-2021

Hey Chris, thank you for the feedback. Yes, this was quite a while back when we were working on translations... but the issue you mentioned has definitely been resolved. Would love to have you back if you are interested!

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021
Bhavesh N.
Founder/Creative Director
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018

"Lots of Great Features but Most Miss the Mark"

Opmerkingen: This tool has tons of features but most of them leave a lot of room for improvement.

Pluspunten: - Allows me to schedule meeting types and share the link so that people can schedule appointments with me.
- Integrates with my google calendar and syncs *both ways* so that meetings set in bookafy are captured in my google calendar, and vice versa.
- Allows me to accept payments through Stripe (but as of this writing, not Paypal).
- Allows me program in some parameters such as where the meeting will be held (or include a clickable link to a web-conferencing link), questions I would like the other side to answer, and send reminders.
- Intergrates with Zoom and a couple of other web meeting platforms.
- Allows you to have a partially branded (with colors and logo) "schedule with me" page which you can integrate in your website.

Minpunten: - Misses the mark in full, elegant and flawless execution of most features.
- The integration with google calendar took a couple of weeks to get going. It was working but not fully. Once we got it going, it was working very well.
- Stripe payments worked well but there were no other methods to accept payments at the time of this writing.
- The setting of the meeting parameters felt clunky and unnatural.
- The integration with Zoom requires a paid plan with Zoom.
- The "schedule with me" page has a set design that I felt was ok but not that great. It's probably just a personal design preference, however.
- On the plan I had, their own link was a part of the emails sent to my clients.

van Bookafy Scheduling op 15-11-2018

Hey there Bhavesh, thank you for the honest review... we have made a ton of improvements over the last few months... would you be up for giving it another try? All of the "cons' you have mentioned, we have updated and improved significantly. Would love to hear your feedback on the changes! :)

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2018
Devin S.
Financial Coach
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019

"The Best Online Scheduling App I've Used!"

Opmerkingen: I have lots of meetings between coaching clients and organizational partners, having Bookafy has relieved me of the stress of trying to get meetings booked. I just send my links and appointments happen.
Bookafy stands out because of the great features and functionality, and because the customer service is the best I've witnessed. Very responsive and quick to offer help with anything that needs resolution.

Pluspunten: I love the flexibility in creating appointment types, customizing availability and start times for meetings. Bookafy is easy to use and looks great on mobile.

Minpunten: There is nothing that I don't like about this software.

• Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019
Micka M.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

"You can’t look past Bookafy"

Opmerkingen: I love that after a trade show before I’ve even had a chance to call prospects they are already booking appointments with me! It makes it so easy to say to someone, just check out my website and schedule a time that suits you. Plus I can offer direct services and related payments on there!

Pluspunten: After comparing a multitude of appointment booking apps, it was an easy decision once I found Bookafy. Simple to implement, cheap for what it is, great customization components, they really have the end user and their clients in mind.

Minpunten: The only limitation I had was when setting up the WordPress iFrame, it wasn’t as straight forward as it could be, and the book now icons available really need some updating.

van Bookafy Scheduling op 20-12-2018

Hey there Micka, Thank you for the nice review. If you have a moment, book a call with us and we will get all of your buttons dialed in.

And I am curious to know about your Iframe experience... it should be literally cut/paste. Would love to know what wasnt working.

you can book a call here Https://demo.bookafy.com

Thank you again for the feedback and kind words!

• Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018
John M.
Operations
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-2-2019

"Dont Bother With Calendly"

Opmerkingen: I love that i actualy got a loatening ear when I provided feedback. In all honesty I havent used Calendly's custoner support, but once. The answer was unfoetubately we dont offer that for marketing agencies. Bit bookafy did. I was way surprised thst i got even into a long mail conversation with support wven though I havent paid them a single dollar. Way rare, and impressive.

Pluspunten: Everything about Bookafy ia better.
- Better features in the free version
- Live Customer Support even on the free version
- better pricing and more feature rich on the oaid version
- A white-labeled option for resellers/marketers that is way more economical and the customization possibiliites are superior to Calendly's
I cant imagine anything in the market can compare.

Minpunten: Load time ia a little slow, but they are working on that.

van Bookafy Scheduling op 15-2-2019

Thank you John for the nice words!

• Beoordeeld op 14-2-2019
Marie L.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2016

"Best available Web based software for Online Scheduling that we could find."

Opmerkingen: We did a lot of searching around and realized there is no perfect product BUT... We've run our wellness business for 8 years now using a variety software programs. About 6 months ago, we became frustrated with the other solutions we were using and their support was terrible... they literally did not have a phone number to reach a real person in any circumstance. Bookafy and one other company appeared to be the best on paper. So I called Bookafy and grilled that sales person for atleast an hour about all the nuances of Bookafy. Sarah the sales person was cheerful and knowledgable and answered pretty much all of my questions. The other company I called never got back to me and didn’t seem to care. Bookafy sure did! Yes, we push the limits of the features. Yes, we wish they would fix some of the "glitches" more quickly... but all in all we are very happy and this software is saving us a ton of time and a ton of money. Thank you Bookafy!

Kristen H.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2018

"Get Bookafy to save you time and energy getting appointments"

Opmerkingen: Great product, pretty easy to set up, but I am used to finding my way in a sea of software. Worth the $.

Pluspunten: I can create my own types of public and hidden appointments, so that clients and prospects may schedule time to meet or check in. There's the ability to take payments, and to create classes as well.

Minpunten: They do not integrate with PayPal--they work with Stripe and Authorize.net.

van Bookafy Scheduling op 19-11-2018

Thank you Kristen!

• Beoordeeld op 15-11-2018
Ella J.
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2016

"Great Service"

Opmerkingen: I recently had an issue with changing some of my settings on Bookafy and made my first call to the support line. I reached a young lady named Sarah. I've been in the service industry since the beginning of time (I’m old) and Sarah provided perhaps the best customer service experience I've ever received. Sarah identified the problem as a system issue and immediately suggested a potential workaround. Not only did she suggest it, but she then logged into my account and made the changes, showed me the changes, and we were all set. She genuinely seemed to enjoy her job and helping me, and it came out in the service she provided. My first experience with Bookafy Customer Support made me glad I switched from the other company. Bookafy delivered and I am a happy camper!

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2016
Hope D.
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2016

"Very Happy! Excellent Software!"

Opmerkingen: I have been with Bookafy for going on one year and I am very happy. Bookafy is affordable, easy to use, and constantly improving their software. I started using it when the company first launched, and frankly it was a little clunky... but their newest release was a MASSIVE upgrade. It is beautiful and so easy to use. I loved it before, but now I am thrilled. Saving tons of time, and adding years onto my life with the stress reduction! My favorite parts are... I really like the on-line booking, appointment confirmations, email marketing sync with mail chimp and syncing the calendar with my personal google calendar. Bookafy sets themselves apart from other software companies and are the only one I will ever use. Thanks Bookafy.

Danelle H.
Owner, Music Business Success Coach and Vocal Coach
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018

"Very good software!"

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased with it. I love that I am able to easily have clients and colleagues book appointments. I it is great to able to receive payments and automate the booking with Zoom. Bookafy makes the process a lot more simpler than the more complicated systems that I have used. Also, the customer service has been exceptional. I booked an on boarding session and the friendliness and helpfulness I received was above and beyond what was required. It was so impressive. I don't recall receiving even a tiny percentage of such an experience from customer service members of other scheduling software I have spent a lot more on.

Pluspunten: I love the simplicity of the software. It serves as a fantastic tool for clients to book my services on or offline without hassle. I like the one page 'website', particularly at the moment while I rebuild my business website. I love that I can have payments made during the booking. I haven't used this feature yet though as I'm transitioning from another platform. I also like that I can create private links to send to clients for private bookings. The opportunity for clients to leave a review which visitors can see is a great added bonus. I like the possibility of creating new integrations with other software.

Minpunten: I found it tricky to grasp the internal 'back office' set up at first. Probably because I was used to using different software. However, the founder has been exceptionally helpful and spent time investigating my issue. He has made suggestions that helped a great deal. His suggestions have actually helped me to better understand my use of my online calendar outside of Bookafy.

van Bookafy Scheduling op 23-10-2018

Thank you so much for the kind words!

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018
Drew H.
Media Consultant and Producer
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019

"This scheduling app is absolutely crushing its competitors"

Opmerkingen: I'm able to set up a scheduler *inside* a popup box within a marketing funnel (a pathway of pages that leads cold traffic to book a call). Being able to do this within a popup means my users won't need to leave the particular page where they get the invitation to book in the first place—which removes yet another step (aka 'friction point').

Pluspunten: I use Bookafy for both myself and others. It lets me be really flexible with getting others to schedule appointments with me and the clients for whom I'm setting it up. The biggest deal that I found refreshing when I came across it was: Ability to redirect to a custom URL after booking.
I was able to leave behind a service that was almost 4x the cost… in fact, this competing service WAS more than 4x the cost considering Bookafy will allow me to set up MORE than just two "appointment types" and STILL redirect to custom URLs after the booking!
I love using it inside a popup box so users never have to leave the page. (another functionality bonus)
And in case anyone's wondering, users can also select their time zone (a pitfall of some WordPress plugins)

Minpunten: I believe it could be easier to set up and customize exactly how I want it. I think it will get there in time though; the support behind it is so responsive and they've listened to the challenges and desires that users are expressing.

• Beoordeeld op 19-4-2019
Brady P.
COO
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2019

"Book like kabam!"

Opmerkingen: I hate the back and forth to set up appointments, it drives me nuts. Once back and forth is fine but the constant how about this, what about that, etc was too much. I tried several 'free' apps and in the end, Bookafy was the one that was the best to interact with clients with the least issues.

Pluspunten: It's comprehensive and had all the integrations I was looking for.
It does the booking process so simply and for mobile it beat my last option out hands down.

Minpunten: The user interface can be confusing. I love the app, it does everything I want it for perfectly, but I am often lost on the UX. I find the navigation confusing. The calendar tab is confusing. Ultimately, the booking part is awesome, the back end is not.

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2019
Katie M.
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019

"My Booking Program"

Opmerkingen: Overall I haven't missed an appointment, as I have a terrible memory. I like this and I like the branded homepage, even though the url is bookafy, I don't mind.

Pluspunten: - Different color coded appointment types
- sync with calendar (outlook calendar)
- e-mail reminders
- e-mails client after booking appointment so they can leave a review.

Minpunten: - didn't sync with my apple account. (this was a big CON for me as my phone is an IPHONE but i found it synced well with my outlook calendar so that's what I use now.)
- I wish they had a mobile app!!!! (work on this!)

van Bookafy Scheduling op 10-1-2019

Hey, we definitely sync with Icloud/Iphone. we can help you get it connected if you would like. do you want to book a call with us at https://demo.bookafy.com

• Beoordeeld op 8-1-2019